6 393 avis

Adobe Creative Cloud

Un logiciel de design graphique et de montage vidéo

4,7 /5 (6393 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Emilie R.

Indispensable pour la suite Adobe

Publié le 03/08/2020

Avantages

J'utilise la suite Adobe depuis une dizaine d'années. Il permet d'utiliser Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro ... et donc de créer des maquettes de sites internet, des vidéos, des logos, ...
Mon métier serait bien triste sans la suite Adobe :)

Inconvénients

Le tarif se fait maintenant sur abonnement.

Avash K.

#1 Design Software in Market

Publié le 14/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using Adobe Creative Cloud for more than 3 years and it has been the best choice among other competitors for all these 3+ years. The software I use most is Adobe Photoshop and it has helped me a lot in my professional career.

For all the features available in Adobe Creative Cloud - I absolutely love it! If you are a graphic designer, you need Adobe Creative Cloud as it is the #1 graphic designing software available in the market.

Avantages

One subscription - and I get access to 20+ awesome design software. I also get access to stock photographs and other assets which I use regularly as they are of high quality. It's also easy to work on a project with teams as projects are saved online.

The thing I like most about Adobe Creative Cloud is that - it gets updated regularly. Due to regular updates, I can be sure that the features of these software are in accordance with current technologies. I have spent more than 3 years using Adobe Creative Cloud in regular basis - and I can say that I learn something new every week and this has helped me a lot in my professional career.

Inconvénients

Subscription for only one software is expensive and doesn't seem to be suitable for beginners.

We also need a fast performing computer to use most of Adobe software - which is fine looking at the features they offer. However, I think there is room for improvement of performance.

Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire

Great Product, but Costly

Publié le 27/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Adobe Creative Cloud is undoubtedly leading the industry with its technology. The ease and interchangeability of projects between each application in the suite is a HUGE time saver and has prevented a lot of extra work and headaches.

Avantages

I like that the software is constantly being updated. It is nice to not have to worry about whether or not your software is out of date. The wide selection of applications is nice and convenient to have bundled together as well. Being able to choose the option to only pay for specific programs is also nice to have, however, I find all the products very useful, so I pay for the entire suite.

Inconvénients

The recurring monthly fees add up. There used to be a time when you could just buy the software outright, which I honestly prefer.

Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
Traduire en français

An expensive exercise in frustration

Publié le 23/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Adobe Creative Cloud provides the ultimate creative digital toolbox with tools that allow a relative ease of onboarding and a depth of complexity for professionals to grow into over time. Having one place to find, install, update and pay for such a broad Suite of professional products is a boon.

User Interface deficiencies lead to frustration now and then but overall Adobe's product Suite provides a complete set of tools with professional depth and sophistication. Once you've grown used to Adobe's interface (that changes between tools within the suite, in places) you'll find an invaluable set of tools that enable a broad range of capabilities within the creative digital space at a sophisticated, professional level. Some may find the price to be high and in some cases where bugs persist throughout versions of a product I would agree but in general, the level of professional capability explains the high cost.

Avantages

Moving Adobe's Suite online with Creative Cloud was a great and necessary move. Frequent updates and an easy central repository can be tremendously helpful - updates can be accessed and installed with ease and as you discover the need for other pieces of software, the install is a simple click away via the Creative Cloud app.

Adobe's Suite is *expansive* and has a range of tools of great value to creative digital professionals. To have such a broad spectrum of capability available in one Suite of software tools makes for an invaluable toolbox. Being able to jump out of an edit in Premiere to make tricky edits to an audio file in Audition, adjust an image in Photoshop and bring it in to After Effects to apply FX in 3D space before taking it all back to your Premiere timeline allows for a very efficient workflow.

Inconvénients

The User Interface for Adobe Software is convoluted and frustrating to use. With each update Adobe will occasionally make minor interface changes for reasons that are hard to understand and, either way, increase frustation and decrease the ability to definitively get to grips with the software.

Some bugs persist through multiple versions of Adobe's software which calls into question the high ongoing price for the products where old bugs seem to be glossed over with new features and new bugs crop up regularly, perhaps due to deficiencies in the core engine.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

William K.
Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction

Adobe Creative Cloud

Publié le 24/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with the adobe Creative Cloud has been amazing. It is very easy, professional, and convent to use for both entry and professional creatives.

Avantages

Adobe suit is very easy and convent to use. I love the fact that you can dynamically interlink from one software to another. Their Plugins are accessible and easy to find. I love the fact that they have different software for different purposes. Their interfaces are user freely and it can be learnt easily. Their softwares are professional, and you don't need external hardware to make them work. Adobe Creative Cloud listens to their customers, they fix bugs, they innovate their software yearly which makes it more easier for us to use as customers. I love the fact that some of their software are available on mobiles, which makes it easier to work on the move.

Inconvénients

The subscription fees are quite expensive. Rendering and exporting processes take long sometimes. Requires you to have a fast device for the software to function properly. Some of their softwares crash quickly. External plugins are expensive as well.

Sean B.
Traduire en français

Love the Adobe software but not in love with subscription

Publié le 08/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Creative Cloud is industry standard for design and you cant do business without it. It is priced fairly I suppose but would like it to be a little less expensive. I will say customer service was fantastic with the Covid shutdown and really helped out on costs for us independent contractors. Adobe really stepped up and I appreciate that level of support when it is needed.

Avantages

I love having the lashes and greatest as it comes out. I use Lightroom, photoshop, illustrator and indesign daily. Having a single eco system with very similar controls and commands is a time saver.

Inconvénients

As much as I like having updated software it isn't a necessary item for me. Before CC I could get away with upgrading software as needed to save money. It might be a few years of using photoshop before I needed a newer version, but I alway need the latest InDesign. I had the choice before, now I feel it costs me extra every year for things I dont need.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Jordan B.
Secteur d'activité: Défense et aérospatiale
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

Adobe User Since 2003

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 07/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Adobe Cloud software has been pinnacle to creating digital media which entices customers to shop at my business. It also has been great for designing and editing artwork and photographs for my families home. I have also used it to design presentations I used while in school. It is my workhorse for productivity, design, and creation!

Avantages

There are a lot of different things to say about the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Simply put, with access to Adobe's Creative Cloud, the top quality media editing tools are right at your fingertips. I have spent the last 17 years using Adobe's products on a weekly basis. It has varied from professional uses, to personal uses, to educational uses. During this time I have seen the upgrades and implementations first hand.

I was introduced to photoshop in 2003 and was impressed with the versatility and capabilities even then. As my skills and needs increased so did the capabilities of photoshop and I always had the tools I needed. I must also say that at first, I knew all of the capabilities of the software, but know the endless capabilities have surpassed my knowledge. They are always improving!

Later they released lightroom, and that became my go to for lighting adjustments. It has been a great ally since I found it!

Previously the software cost $600+, and I could only afford a new copy every so many years, and I often found myself sticking with the older software. However, with their subscription version, I can pay small amounts and always have the newest software. All-in-all it is the same cost as upgrading every 4 or 5 years.

The software tends to be very user friendly, and the cloud option to cross platform edits is a huge win!

Inconvénients

This is just a con I feel about most "Cloud Softwares" in general. The launcher applications they use take a hit on memory, and occasionally CPU. This gets annoying since I do not like having extra unnecessary things running in the background. I wish I could just have a local license the required weekly internet connection renewal. This to me is the biggest con.

I also wish I could by a universal subscription for personal work and school. I have to three different instances to abide by their terms. Because of this my cloud sharing functionality takes a hit.

Shane D.
Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes
Traduire en français

Easier than ever and accessible anywhere

Publié le 09/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've been a customer and user for Adobe for over 15 years and they are still the best all around choice for graphic design and development software applications. They have not only set the bar but still are pioneers of graphic designing programs with the capability to do just about anything and the best choice for all skill levels.

Avantages

The cloud has made it far easier to enjoying our programs and software without having to hassle with discs, large downloads, space taking installations, frequent updates or patches, and even licensing is far more easier than before. The cloud and accessing the software anywhere now and even continuing where I left off from a different device has to be my favorite thing and what I like most about Adobe CC.

Inconvénients

I believe in trying something out before buying is an essential part of software because you otherwise would not be able to tell if certain things that you need even exist or compatibility issues might render the software useless otherwise.

Fairman S.
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Adobe Creative Yet Not Much in the Cloud

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 10/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have already rated it a 7 whether I recommend this to my friends and family so my overall experience pretty says the same.

Avantages

The software is user-friendly that even a non-tech person can easily use and navigate through it. You can easily open up PDF files and the likes and view or store it anytime and anywhere. The mobility of this platform is honestly just like the rest of those cloud services out there. What makes it outstanding is the capability of ease on editing or creating files while you are on-the-go.

Inconvénients

Although I like the software personally, the feeling of paying for something and with an astonishing price-drop for new subscribers is way too unfair for existing subscribers.

Joshua K.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Widest Selection of High-Quality Software

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 12/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our experience with Adobe Creative Cloud has been wonderful. We really enjoy using their software products and find it to be the best in the industry.

Avantages

I like that with Adobe Creative Cloud you are able to select which particular bundles of software you want to pay for and use. We use Photoshop and Acrobat every single day. Photoshop is - hands down - the best software we use to edit our product photos before posting them to our online listings. The other software we use is Acrobat which we use for OCR after scanning documents, filling/creating forms and printing shipping labels.

Inconvénients

The only thing we don't like about this is having to pay monthly instead of purchasing the software once. An Adobe customer service representative told me that they switched to this model due to the issue of counterfeiting with their products. I still miss the days of being able to buy the software at once and then upgrade as needed.

Adobe - absurd cancellation fee

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 08/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was just getting to know the tool and I was obliged to inform the card number for that. I am deeply concerned with the monthly payment for a product that I don't know how to use and don't need. I don't want to pay and I can't pay the cancellation fee.

Avantages

This program certainly has infinite resources and tools.

Inconvénients

the company did not send a notice that it would end the free trials and did not make it clear that it was hiring an annual plan and with a huge fee if it wanted to cancel.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Matt L.
Secteur d'activité: Animation
Traduire en français

This is definite a mixed bag that I have mixed feelings about, now more than ever.

Publié le 23/10/2020

Meh.

Avantages

I don't eve know where to start. Adobe was always what the "cool kid" artists were talking about. It was the "thing to do" .. For one, I do not like being bound to one brand and program language to make my entire creative dreams come to life. I prefer multiple mediums and programs. Adobe is too expensive, and since most people that buy Adobe are students or people trying to learn, it is selfish to charge such high monthly fees, even for mobile apps. Adobe, from what I believe, plants spyware on my device when I download Adobe Cloud. I have a lot of screen shots and documentation of the process that unfolds from the time I download the Creative Cloud. I see so many strange instances of Adobe running all of the time, including "CoreSync.exe" which I read could possible be a virus. Created by whom? Entering my system through Adobe with their consent but not mine? The software is good. But the Cloud thing has to go. Let us just buy in full so we can try to get a job making 1/1000th of what you guys make.

Inconvénients

I did not like the violation of trust. I had multiple intrusions and crashes due to this cloud system and the malware it introduced to my system. To make matters worse, they even took over my project during a commission and were moving the mouse while I was trying to work. That was just blatant disrespect. Maybe it was a 3rd party hacker, but the coresync.exe and other strange instances make me suspect that Adobe is another player in the big "4th Amendment Implosion" project where they sell our lives for 30 cents. Here is an example. I literally just looked at my task manager and see over a dozen instances of Adobe Running. I am sure there will be an "explanation" but the writing is on the wall.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Ilan T.
Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud 2020 Review

Publié le 01/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Using Photoshop on a daily basis for client design projects has made me familiar with the product and I can say it is an amazingly useful tool to any designer or artist. Someone who doesn't need the entire Adobe set but is looking to edit photos with filters and cropping can pay for a Photshop-only plan at a reduced cost compared to the all-program suite. This is important to mention as unfortunately the price on the entire Suite is high, being $40 per month at the time of writing. It grows even more feature-rich yearly, and there is the ability to use Photoshop on tablets as well to transfer files for on-the-go editing. I'd say look into Photoshop and if you need it for your work or are a hobbyist artist, buy it if it's financially viable.

Avantages

A highly impactful feature that separates Photshop from simpler image-editing software would be the ability to use layers. Layers mean that a user can decide to have the background be distinct from the foreground, or individually edit objects within a large picture with many objects. The layers can also be merged together, copied or deleted as needed. Naming layers is a small effort that pays off in the long run as you may work on a design or artwork for several days or weeks at a time. Seeing the name "tree" as opposed to "layer 2" and knowing it will edit a certain tree in a piece saves time. Another key element of Photoshop is the ability to download and implement brushes, to differentiate art pieces by using specific techniques like digitally mimicking watercolor or texture. All layers in Photshop have an opacity function, so a user can even select portions of the drawing to fully show or be less visible, and this is often used to do shading and make collages. Photoshop can accept various Adobe file types for editing, such as moving a file back and forth from Illustrator to Photoshop, or opening a PDF file. The save feature can be used to save a file as various formats so if your client needs a specific file type it can be provided. The entire layout of the program can be customized to your liking and entire sections can be toggled on or off.

Inconvénients

There are minor issues I have with the program. When initially downloading it unless settings are toggled Photoshop might not naturally start every document in inches or even pixels, but in picas. Picas aren't a common measurement tool and it is easy to think your program has a bug if you do not know where the settings are. Another issue is that Photoshop, like most Adobe programs, does take up a rather high amount of computer RAM. Low-end or older computers will have problems running it, even recent laptops do not always come with the recommended RAM for it unless buying an expensive one. While on a vacation and wanting to make some artwork I attempted to run the program on a family member's laptop and what would take moments to do on my desktop PC took minutes on the laptop because of freezing and general hiccups due to lack of resource on the laptop. It was an awful experience. A smaller quirk is how every new version of Photoshop, which is revised yearly, will change the place various tools are located, either hiding them or putting them in a new location. It's annoying to have muscle memory lead to a different tool or temporarily being scared a great feature was removed.

20 plus years using Adobe's products, time for a review

Publié le 16/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

in 1995, I was introduced to Adobe Photoshop and it's ability to layer compositions and never turned back. I've worked with the best digital retouchers in Germany, Designed along side legends in the beauty industry, and have always pushed the limits of the Adobe software line until Creative Cloud came out. It was the first time I used cloud based software and was amazed by the new features and abilities. For once, I was learning more than doing and the challenge was well worth the switch. my only concern is for the users who do not understand the benefits of the SAAS model and see it as a price barrier. Basically, the Creative Cloud pushed out novice/occasional users as they are not willing to commit to a monthly bill. Other than leaving behind such users, the CC edition of Adobe's software suite has been the leading edge of the creative industry. From Live TV ads, to Print billboards, and catalogs with hundreds of pages, I've been able to do it all thanks to Adobe and their software.

Avantages

I love the new cloud-based platform and all the features that come along with it
-Stock imagery flows directly into my projects
-Libraries follow me through my day for each client
-The Pallette based GUI has always been the best on the market
-Customization of key commands was a huge upgrade a while back
-Being able to paste vector forms from AI to PS is awesome

Inconvénients

-AE is always having trouble with my video card even though listed and drivers are updated
-AE often stops rendering previews and I must restart to gain back the ability to preview timeline (related to first item?)
-I would like to see more pricing options for those who don't need the full kit. Example: a small company who cannot afford "Teams" and only needs one seat for design, but needs multiple seats for edits.

Jonathan O.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Adobe CC is the Best!

Publié le 13/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Fantastic! I have always loved the support and customization with all of their programs and would always suggest using them to other editors!

Avantages

I have been using Adobe products for 8 years now with my profession and I absolutely love it. You are in control of the software (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc) with so many more options than competing platforms like Final Cut Pro or Avid. Even though all of these platforms bring their own value to the table, I have always felt Adobe was the better service and stand by it.

Some of the pros is diversity with different codes and plugins, versatility between all of the applications Adobe provides, quickly giving you immediate access to a project you have already opened and endless amount of customizational options within the programs themselves including layouts to best suit your needs.

Inconvénients

My only cons to using Adobe products is the semi (once or twice a month, keeping in mind I use this almost daily) occasional crash/errors and editing iPhone video files on a Windows computer usually results in playback errors.

Thomas W.
Traduire en français

Adobe Creative Cloud - All of my design needs right where I need them.

Publié le 09/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I believe that Adobe's Creative Cloud programs are really worth what you receive. I haven't used every program included in Creative Cloud, but the programs I DO use and depend make what I do as an artist possible. Great teaching tool.

Avantages

I have been using Adobe's creative products for years, especially when they didn't even start organizing their Software brands with Abode Creative Cloud. The programs I mainly use within the Creative Cloud are Photoshop for illustration and design, while it's also very nice and convenient for me to design logos/type in Illustrator to later import into Photoshop for post-rendering. I've had mild experience with a few of their other products, such as InDesign and Aftereffects as well. Adobe After effects is their primary animation suite, and I've also had some great experiences with that program as well. All of the programs featured within the Creative Cloud Suite are very easy to learn and understand, in my personal experience, even though I may be biased considering how much experience I've had with these products over the years.

Inconvénients

I wish there was an auto save function within the system. I've had many times where I simply forgot to save some amount of work, and while it's a good practice to save constantly on your own, this I could see definitely helping out in those situations. Otherwise, I don't really have any issues, other than some slight performance/optimization issues that may be more on my end. It would be much better if Adobe offered users the ability to buy their software instead of buying into subscription-based services.

Janice W.
Secteur d'activité: E-learning

Creative Asset Development and Management of Content is A*

Publié le 28/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

From creating logos; to creating stock in Adobe Spark with links and downloads; Adobe Photoshop for quick photo edits that are then used in Indesign or Illustrator. There is really so much. My most usage is Adobe Acrobat and an Invaluable tool. I am a Subscriber but will Invest and buy Adobe Acrobat. I do not know how a business can work effectively without it as most documents need eSigning or adding or reducing pages and editing in .PDF format. It is so easy with Acrobat. Most of my usage is for creating Assets for Online Course Development, so I work across the Creative Cloud but there is always more to see. Can't wait to use the Animator! It also works well for Software Gurus that just want to try more and more and more. It is an addictive software that is not going to go away. Very Professional indeed. I used this from the days of Photoshop 5 and Coreldraw (no competition for Adobe at all). I will always use Adobe and recommend it for professional and creative industries.

Avantages

Adobe Creative Cloud is so very very adaptable to whatever you need it for. There are just so many tools and features that you can use and are easy to learn too if you are new to them.

I love the creative flare to simple Assets that you create and how professional the content can look. Also, the use of Stock Images; Videos; etc.. that can be used across all of the Creative Cloud products. Being able to use them from the cloud makes for easy usage for business by just having a link or being able to login and see your Mobile Content.

Inconvénients

The only thing that can be a problem is waiting for a Mobile App to upload and save what you are doing, but to be fair, this is directly related to your Internet source - Adobe is not responsible for this so I would say it is something that you as a User must ensure is clean (that is the internet source).

Thomas C.

The Gold Standard, Even if the Standard is a Subscription Service

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 09/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm currently using Creative Cloud to create visuals for social media ads and landing pages. At work I have access to the Creative Cloud, but for my personal projects/freelance jobs, I've opted for alternate software that allowed me to purchase the software outright so I don't have to pay a continual subscription fee. Take that for what you will, but I recognize that most people will be fine paying a subscription rather than "owning" the software. As I mentioned in the title, the Creative Cloud is the gold standard for creative apps, but the cost of admission is definitely a little steep.

Avantages

There are a ton of pros about the creative crowd subscription. As long as you have the means, a subscription to the service means you have access to virtually everything you'd need for creative. On one hand, it's great that with one monthly (or annual contract paid monthly) subscription you get access to Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, and more. These products are (arguably) the best on the market when it comes to photo and video creation, effect and animation generation, and vector design. Once you get past the learning curve (photo and video editing are generally more specialized skills), you won't likely want to use any other software for your digital marketing creative or whatever photo or video editing project you're working on.

Inconvénients

I might be in the minority here, and while I said it can be nice to have every app under one subscription, my biggest gripe with creative crowd is that I wish I could pay a one-time fee and purchase whatever app I want to use. As it stands now, you can subscribe to one-off apps for a low price (~$20), or all apps for ~$50. Unfortunately, regularly using 4 of these apps, I'm forced to subscribe to the 'all apps' plan, and am paying for apps that I'm never going to use. That said, if you were to use each of these apps, this would be a pretty good value for your money. For my purposes, I wish that I could still pay a one time fee and purchase the apps of my choosing, but I understand why Adobe has gone the SaaS route. On top of this, there's quite a bit of a learning curve to the apps (there are entire post-secondary degrees for photo/video editing) but once you're comfortable with the software it's like second nature.

Dean B.
Traduire en français

Adobe Creative Cloud is an incredibly powerful software service for skilled individuals

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 25/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Adobe Creative Cloud is a great tool for any business looking to launch their business into the new digital era. It is imperative that there is an individual or team that can use the applications that come with Adobe Creative Cloud as it is a skill-based software service with amazing capabilities!

Avantages

The Adobe Creative Cloud is a comprehensive software service with incredible applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign. Looking to create eye-catching motion graphics and videos? Adobe Creative Cloud is the hub that also provides access to Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro, 2 powerful tools available to put your business into modern digital territories. The Adobe Creative Cloud is a versatile product as it can be accessed daily via a very handy desktop app that is available for MacOS or Windows, or alternatively directly through their website into a neat little WebApp with a world of creativity at your fingertips. Should your digital team have the expertise, the Adobe Creative Cloud software service also has the Adobe Dreamweaver Application which is arguably the best coding software on the market and due to it being cloud-based it has access to all the necessary frameworks such as the HTML Bootstrap Framework. This allows users to create incredible websites, WebApps and Mobile Apps regardless of the Operating System. Another benefit is the addition of having access to Adobe Acrobat Pro which allows users to manipulate and edit .PDF documents with ease. We highly recommend the Adobe Creative Cloud to any and all agencies that have the budget to extend their digital capability and creativity.

Inconvénients

The Adobe Creative Cloud is quite a pricey software service that is based on a yearly or monthly subscription and is not beneficial to companies that will not be using the applications on a daily basis. The Adobe Creative Cloud also lacks progress in the 3-Dimensional creation space. Although Adobe has recently purchased the Substance Softwares it is not part of the Adobe Creative Cloud and is an additional cost should you wish to use it. Baring in mind Adobe Creative Cloud does have Adobe Dimension for 3D creation, but this does not have the capabilities of modeling or extreme texturing as it is more a 3D object management tool. Overall the Adobe Creative Cloud should not be used for 3D graphics.

Timmy T.
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Capable, enterprise-level creative software at a steep price

Publié le 28/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has been a difficult task to keep the software fully updated while not getting negative feedback from our creative team for excessive downtime. The capabilities of the software, when it's working, are unrivaled. Our creative professionals love it for its user-friendly keyboard shortcuts, and I love it for the wealth of pre-made design tools, templates, and solutions that it offers out of the box. It's a software package perfect for aspiring designers, enterprises, and experienced solo designers alike.

Avantages

I like the capability to take creative work (digital files, large unfinished .pdf documents, color swatches for half-complete design work) on the go. Especially in times like right now, designers and our team's creative professionals need to be able to work on their schedule, when inspiration strikes them. Having access to the suite of Adobe products from the cloud makes this software more useful and effective than ever before, totally justifying the arduous task of version control and monthly price tag.

Inconvénients

The hardest part of using this software package effectively was keeping it updated, encompassing illustrator, PDF reader, and photoshop all update on different cycles and the most up-to-date version of the creative cloud may not actually be comprised of the most recent photoshop versions. When versions aren't the same, problems can pop up between team members working on files in tandem from different versions of the same software.

Don H.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
Traduire en français

The best bundle of tools for creative professionals

Publié le 27/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have used Creative Cloud since it's original release and never regretted the decision. We mostly focus on their video, audio, and photo tools where I work. Tools such as Adobe Premiere, Audition, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. Each tool is excellent at what it does and if not the leading tool in the industry, very close to it. Adobe releases at least 2 large new versions each year with many point releases in-between, further enhancing your investment. They are great at listening to and implementing customer feedback.

Avantages

Creative Cloud makes it very easy to access, install, and manage Adobe's wide range of creative products. With more recent versions they've made it very simple to see what applications are installed, can be installed, and have upgrades available. Its also very easy to uninstall any application you are no longer using. Beta versions of the applications are also accessible and can be run in conjunction with release versions, which is a great way to preview what new features are coming up. Even better, outside of managing each application, Creative Cloud saves your application settings to the cloud. This includes everything from templates and fonts to custom window layouts and keyboard shortcuts. Should you you log into your account on a new computer, all of those preferences can by synced to it. This is a big time saver for anyone who regularly needs to switch computers, such as students working in different computer labs.

Inconvénients

There are very few things I dislike about Creative Cloud. The biggest is probably the cost of entry. If you are a professional and making money on a regular basis with Adobe's software, then it's definitely worth the cost. If you are a hobbyist it's more difficult to justify spending $50 or more per month when competitive solutions can be purchased with one time fees for much less. As a result, while I would strongly recommend it to any of my professional friends, I would not do so for a neighbor or friend who is seeking to dabble in what these tools have to offer. It's too bad Adobe can't figure out a more cost effective way to let those hobbyists access the tools while maintaining their reasonable monthly subscription cost for professionals.

Camillia C.

Everything You Need To Succeed

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 23/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In the years I been using creative cloud I can say if you have small business and do all your marketing and wanna create videos/promos/flyers/make animation/edit anything media related, even down to customized websites you can do it with Creative Cloud it makes all things possible! lol

And with photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects ( which is really cool too) In-Design you can download templates from websites like Envato which makes things run so smoothly for you. I've had no problems outta creative cloud ive been using it since 2010 and I LOVE IT! Esepcally on the Microsoft side. There interface is easier to use than apple's creative cloud.

It's pretty affordable too. I was student so it was like 19.99 a month of something like that for thousands of dollars worth of products I don't know how they make it so cheap. But I thank them from the bottom of my heart because it's help me get so much stuff done for business,church even fun projects I used to do outside of the job element.
Please use Creative cloud they are like the Mc.Donalds upgraded to 4 stars in Production of any kind. Spark is a really cool program to use it's available on the i-pad. Well that's where I used it at. I mean with simple clicks you can create flyers and layouts. You can start a project on your computer do another one on the laptop and finish up on the tablet. It's universal I really love Adobe and pray that are not doing anywhere anytime soon. I often wonder if this is what Movie producers use.

Avantages

I LOVE LOVE LOVE creative cloud. It has so many products available to you to get all your media production,Video editings, Marketing,Promotional Videos, Anything you can possible think of in media production, Flyers, Websites, Commerical ads, Facebook promo's, My favorite is Photoshop like I spend HOURS! On photoshop but if I need lightroom to lighten a image or darken a specific section of a photo I can do that as well. Like you can change the color of a shirt to match the eyes of someone. You can even edit a specific section of a image in one software and hop to another to complete the project your working on like I've started out doing something in photoshop and exported it to Ai. It's so easy to use I think they have little tutorial videos to get your started on the products so you can better understand what your doing.

It's so many products included in creative cloud I haven't even used them all yet lol.

When I say you can do EVERYTHING I mean you can do EVERYTHING. I wouldn't think of using anything else for my marketing/videos/customer flyers/promo videos, Even short films. They have this product called premiere pro. It is so awesome to use!! Like you can merge videos cut clips out add sound. It makes you feel like a real producer and I didn't even have to take a class for it. The tutorial videos they provide along with youtube are amazing. It explains everything. The apple interfaces with Creative Cloud aren't a user friendly to me honestly. I like the Microsoft.

Inconvénients

The only product in creative cloud that I haven't really liked that well is In-Design I find it quite difficult to use at times. That's just my opinion though. I really can't think of too many things that I don't like about creative cloud honestly. It does pretty much everything. It might awhile but the customization of the finest of details is worth it if your a perfectionist like me. And if you feel you can't get something done in one program you can always use another product in Creative Cloud that might have a better interface for it.

Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Powerful Creation Tools

Publié le 10/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Being able to access files and edit on the go is always a challenge. Being able to use Adobe from my phone proved useful on a couple photography shoots where the client wanted some samples right away. I used a camera with Wifi to transfer some photographs to my phone and used Adobe Photoshop on my phone to edit and then send them. I could also store them on my adobe creative cloud storage for later editing. Having that kind accessibility and flexibility is the key for me.

Avantages

I have been using Photoshop since the early 90s, it has gotten better and better and is still my #1 application. The great thing now is that I can use the other applications and keep track of updates from the Adobe Creative Cloud application on my desktop or laptop. Their is also the storage that you get on Adobe Creative Cloud that you can access from wherever you are (laptop, desktop or phone). That way if you have to access files or make edits for yourself or a client it's easy. I find InDesign great for layout and text heavy projects and Illustrator for logos or art creation. I have been using Photoshop since the early 90s, it has gotten better and better and is still my #1 application. The great thing now is that I can use the other applications and keep track of updates from the Adobe Creative Cloud application on my desktop or laptop. Their is also the storage that you get on Adobe Creative Cloud that you can access from wherever you are. That way if you have to make edits for yourself or a client it's easy. I find InDesign great for layout and text heavy projects and Illustrator for logos or art creation. Also the integration of learning content into the applications themselves is also great and convenient.

Inconvénients

The only thing I can think of as a fault to these programs is there are too many features. But even then you can customize the workspace of applications to prioritize certain functions.

Kristen N.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Adobe Creative Cloud Provides Us the Support Possible to Be Increasingly Innovative

Publié le 07/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Adobe Creative Cloud has paved the pathway for us to respond "yes" to the ideas generated by our full marketing team. If we are not sure of the answer, well, there is an app for us to learn and that will allow us to respond with excitement. It certainly provides the platform for us to use our maximum creativity.

Each application is instrumental in every project and marketing material that we produce, from layouts for our print and digital catalogs to images for advertisement campaigns to new wireframes for landing web pages to animated social assets. To be honest, I'm not sure how we could function well as a design team without Adobe CC.

Avantages

I manage our graphic design team, and the ease and speed at which we can update our applications now with Adobe CC has provided so many opportunities for us to produce the best work possible. The licenses are very easy to manage, and our users have access to so many useful applications.

In fact, our designers have developed new skill sets as they download applications that they haven't used before, taught themselves how to use the application through Adobe tutorials or [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and used the application to make deliverables for campaigns even stronger and to implement the ideas that they envision. The speed at which we can share these ideas back and forth together is impressive.

Inconvénients

Anyone can download an application, like Photoshop, InDesign, or Dreamweaver, and start to use the application (we have the "All Apps" plan). However, it does take some time and additional resources to learn to utilize unfamiliar applications to their fullest potential.

Our team uses a combination of the Adobe tutorials, college courses with the tuition graciously covered by our company, or [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to teach themselves or to learn how to use all the tools provided within an application. Adobe's tutorials are very clear and easy to follow.

Some applications have a steeper learning curve than others, but each application is such a powerful tool to implement that the investment in training is really worthwhile.

One piece in Adobe CC that we haven't used frequently is the ability to recruit creatives through Behance. It hasn't been an option that we have considered previously.

Glenn F.
Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

The Software Gold Standard for Creative Professionals

Publié le 03/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In general, my experience with Creative Cloud has always been a highly positive one. I use the software everyday for my job and although I've tried the other page layout design program, who's name rhymes with dark, I always come back to InDesign and am baffled at why anyone wouldn't use CC exclusively. As a graphic designer, I'm often times looking for new fonts for my creative projects and while the Adobe font library is quite extensive, I do look elsewhere for fonts. Since keeping so many fonts active at once can be a drain on Mac performance, I use Extensis Suitcase for font management. It would be great if Adobe made a font management program to work with Creative Cloud for even better seamless integration.

The only other bit of feedback I have is regarding program glitches. I've had an issue with a stray Cyan swatch appearing in my InDesign files for a few years and no matter what I try, I can't permanently get rid of it. I've worked with my company's Adobe administrator with no result. I've read through countless online blogs and Help desks that relate to the very issue I have, also with no resolution. I've even shared the issue with an Adobe sales executive, that reached out to me some time ago, who was going to share my issue with the Adobe engineers. To this day I have no resolution to the issue and continue to simply work around it and let it go.

Avantages

As a graphic designer creating packaging artwork for pharmaceutical products, it's easy to work with multiple programs in Creative Cloud because of the seamless integration involved. No special formatting or hoops to jump through to go from one program to another. For the most part it's just copy and paste from one to another. I also like that now that Creative Cloud is web based with a desktop control panel, it's easy to update and upgrade software at any time without needing to wait for our administrator to roll out the new software.

Inconvénients

Not easy to find much to dislike about Creative Cloud as I've been using the programs for roughly 20 years or more. The only thing that comes to mind is an aspect of the desktop control panel for CC. When I go to the control panel to see what programs are available, are installed, or have updates/upgrades, the interface is a bit of a mess. All previous versions of programs still show up and list updates that are available. The real issue I have is that the programs with multiple versions available don't easily note which version they are. They list their versions as 21.0.1 instead of CC 2017, CC 2018, or CC 2019, which would make it much easier to determine what is there since the installed programs show up by the year.