11 171 avis

Adobe Creative Cloud

Graphic design and video editing software

4,7 /5 (11171 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Illustrating Beyond Boundaries

Publié le 06/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have faith in Illustrator and learned how it behaves. I know it will continue to update, as other Adobe applications do. Best to keep that belief in it and push on with resilience.

Avantages

As a professional artist and business creative, Adobe Illustrator has been an application well used in my toolbelt of visual software. From vector creations to typographic layouts, Illustrator never ceases to amaze me in terms of innovation. The thing I like most about it is the guidance it provides for artists and designers really shines through. Specifically, Illustrator analyzes and

Inconvénients

I've learned that each software has a strength of its own. And it's best to understand how it works so you can maneuver through it without a lot of issues. That's why Illustrator really works for me. The only setback would be the brush types. I do wish the variance in stroke would expand more in terms of the lines it creates. I've noticed that the strokes would have lines within them, but would just be copied versions. However, I believe this is a minor issue and not much to dwell on!

Dean B.
Traduire en français

Adobe Creative Cloud is an incredibly powerful software service for skilled individuals

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 25/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Adobe Creative Cloud is a great tool for any business looking to launch their business into the new digital era. It is imperative that there is an individual or team that can use the applications that come with Adobe Creative Cloud as it is a skill-based software service with amazing capabilities!

Avantages

The Adobe Creative Cloud is a comprehensive software service with incredible applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign. Looking to create eye-catching motion graphics and videos? Adobe Creative Cloud is the hub that also provides access to Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro, 2 powerful tools available to put your business into modern digital territories. The Adobe Creative Cloud is a versatile product as it can be accessed daily via a very handy desktop app that is available for MacOS or Windows, or alternatively directly through their website into a neat little WebApp with a world of creativity at your fingertips. Should your digital team have the expertise, the Adobe Creative Cloud software service also has the Adobe Dreamweaver Application which is arguably the best coding software on the market and due to it being cloud-based it has access to all the necessary frameworks such as the HTML Bootstrap Framework. This allows users to create incredible websites, WebApps and Mobile Apps regardless of the Operating System. Another benefit is the addition of having access to Adobe Acrobat Pro which allows users to manipulate and edit .PDF documents with ease. We highly recommend the Adobe Creative Cloud to any and all agencies that have the budget to extend their digital capability and creativity.

Inconvénients

The Adobe Creative Cloud is quite a pricey software service that is based on a yearly or monthly subscription and is not beneficial to companies that will not be using the applications on a daily basis. The Adobe Creative Cloud also lacks progress in the 3-Dimensional creation space. Although Adobe has recently purchased the Substance Softwares it is not part of the Adobe Creative Cloud and is an additional cost should you wish to use it. Baring in mind Adobe Creative Cloud does have Adobe Dimension for 3D creation, but this does not have the capabilities of modeling or extreme texturing as it is more a 3D object management tool. Overall the Adobe Creative Cloud should not be used for 3D graphics.

Sam Z.
Secteur d'activité: Animation

I cannot say how much I dislike Adobe enough

Publié le 04/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use the Adobe Creative Cloud at my full-time job, and it is a constant headache. It does the job it's supposed to, but for a company such as Adobe, I expect better. I expect better products, better customer service, better policies, better everything.

Avantages

The programs are fairly easy to use. And I suppose on paper it's not a bad idea. Having a subscription does make it so you're spending less money up front. And it's an easy way to stay up to date. But remember, this is all on paper. In practice it's not so good.

Inconvénients

Adobe seems to have something of a monopoly on the graphic design market, because I don't think they'd be getting away with their practices otherwise. People who bought their products previously no longer have license to use the software they once purchased if they're not using Cloud. Their programs crash all the time, and are full of annoying UI issues. A ton of small things that just don't make sense. For instance, resizing in Photoshop used to require holding shift to maintain original dimensions. And after users become familiar with that, they decide to change it so that when you size something, holding shift changes the width and height independent of each other. Sure, this would have made sense in the beginning, but to change what so many people are familiar with this late in the game? Plus, you'd think they implement that with all programs. But nope, InDesign it's the opposite, making the change completely pointless. And InDesign is a whole other bag of problems and glitches that can really put you in a bind if you're putting together a company catalog. My supervisor and I are constantly holding our breaths and on the edges of our seats when building a catalog that something major doesn't go wrong. Crashes every single time my computer goes to sleep, it'll randomly delete elements, and there are so many problems across the Adobe Suite that they simply won't fix. I could go on and on and on, but I'm about to run out of space.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Jonathan L.

The Pro Graphic Designer's Toolkit

Publié le 29/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use Illustrator for everything from creating logos and UI graphics to simple online posts for small businesses. The vector format is fantastic for being easily resizable without losing quality or the fine nuance of the artwork. While a bit difficult to learn, the toolset allows you do create anything you can imagine if you take the time to learn. Now, there's a growing army of competition, but in my experience, Illustrator is still the gold standard in the industry.

Avantages

Adobe Illustrator is pro software with a tremendous set of tools for vector graphics creation. Personally, I've been using Illustrator since I first started studying graphic design almost a decade ago. Each new version brings us a useful set of performance and tool improvements, but my favorite in the most recent version is the freeform gradient tool. I've always wanted for a way to place gradient points wherever I wanted, and now that's possible. I use it every day and it's speedy, highly customizable (as you'd expect from pro software), and so useful! It seems like such a simple thing, I'm surprised the feature wasn't available before.

Inconvénients

Like all pro software, there's a learning curve, and Illustrator is no exception. On one hand, I understand that it will take time to learn and implement new features. On the other, I wish it was easier to learn and keep up with the changing tide of graphic design.

Andrew W.
Secteur d'activité: Recherche
Traduire en français

The gold standard of creative suites suffers from few problems, but occasionally fails

Publié le 14/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am a 20+ year user of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. There is simply no better workflow for the desktop publishing professional, and you get all of the other apps too. I found myself bringing in new projects that used other apps (Premiere, Encoder, etc.) just because I could, which broadened my horizons and made me better at what I do. I love this system and it's worth getting even with the occasional hiccups.

Avantages

Access to the entire Adobe catalog of software for one monthly price. Constant updates are always making the system better. Great value for money. I find myself using apps I never would have bought as standalone items because they are included.

Inconvénients

Occasional cloud service outages leave me unable to use the software. Occasional bugs. The old versions of each app are still installed and I have to manually select the latest version. Heavy data footprint due to constant updates (not suitable for metered connections). Locked into the Adobe workflow.

Md. K.
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Adobe Illustrator make it easy used to high quality artwork

Publié le 28/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I like it very much. It's used too easily and works faster using several time-saving. Adobe Illustrator is used to creating a variety of cartoons, art, charts, animations, diagrams, graphs, logos, banner, flyer, sketch, postcards, posters, mock-ups, icons used within the help of any website or apps. I have created a vector design this is awesome for us. Also like such as many colors, curve, fill, shape and thickness are great. I like it, especially for pixelation. This creates large images such as a billboard sign and more.

Avantages

1. Basic shapes and paths.
2. Vector prowess and raster capabilities.
3. Drawing tools: Pen and Pencil tools, Curvature tool, select and edit paths.
4. Capturing inspiration for vector art got easier.
5. Easily save any type of format.
6. Image Trace tool is awesome used for raster images like the pros.
7. Pattern brush to a path is a good instrument.

Inconvénients

Adobe Illustrator is the best software for edit, artwork and more. But sometimes is slow work down my computer. But I used it better at any time. I like it better and feel free to use it.

Renzo P.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés

Good!

Publié le 31/03/2020

Amazing experience. Always!

Avantages

For me, the Creative Cloud solution is the best, there is no competitor! I used Photoshop, Illustrator, Muse, Premiere, Dreamweaver, AE, among others, it's always a pleasure how well designed it's each software. This platform gives you almost endless possibilities if you're a creative professional.

Inconvénients

The drawback of this, it's you need a good computer to support the full suite, sometimes in most of the enterprises that are not fully dedicated to visuals and design lacks well-equipped computers. On the other hand, the support team took a full day to reset my password, the process was too slow in my opinion.

Byron O.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Create better vector artworks

Publié le 30/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is well suited for any kind of print design as it churns out high quality graphics.

Avantages

-This is the current market standard for creating vector based images.
-It makes very high quality graphics for print
-Comes in handy when creating logos

Inconvénients

-Gradients and colours sometimes look a bit off.
-It is very slow sometimes in recognising recently added fonts.

Bruna V.
Secteur d'activité: Design

Essential

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 02/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have a MacBook and an android phone. Creative Cloud allows me to have a easy place to save and view my files.

Avantages

It's very easy to use and save files to work with multiple devices.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the mobile app doesn't work well and loses connection.

Georgios S.
Traduire en français

Excellent performance and great set of tools

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 25/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, it was incredible to use all of them together, bridging quickly and having so much versatility on the go. It helped with designing/illustrating for work projects, mostly newsletter and website enhancements.

Avantages

Easy-to-use interface with multiple options available. Includes amazing connectivity for most Adobe programs and gives you speedy downloads/add-ons on a weekly basis.

Inconvénients

It is quite expensive and does not offer enough flexibility to truly customise your package. On one hand that is not really bad, but sometimes the experience can be negative when you're paying so much.

Scott C.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

Old Dog, New Tricks

Publié le 26/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, Adobe Illustrator has allowed me to supplement my artistic talent with true computer power. I am able to produce things I would never have been able to produce with my bare hand, and with intuitive speed and power, I am able to produce more and faster than I ever would otherwise, so really as a creative professional - what else can you ask for?

Avantages

There may be newer vector illustration platforms out there that are born into the saas or cloud era, but Adobe Illustrator is a journeyman and still packs a wallop. I have tinkered with other software and there are some cute tools and bells and whistles out there, but for the pixel perfect execution that I need to build graphics or even certain works of pure art, there is no beating the bezier tool, workspace, and functionality that I've spent the majority of my career honing. And I would still say I only use the program to about 75% of it's full potential, there are just certain things I've been too lazy to watch a tutorial on.

Inconvénients

I think for many years Adobe ran a fat operation and charged a premium on their suite that most entry level designers both needed, and couldn't afford. Their Creative Cloud offering seems to be somewhat in recognition of this, especially if you use the full software suite, then it's a value. But for one or two apps, it's just a monthly burden that never goes away (still an improvement on the craaaaaazy price tags they used to have for a license). It would be nice if at a certain point, you just owned the stuff. Though in their defense, they are always working on it and have consistently released full version updates and incremental fixes and now they are trying to almost become a creative lifestyle brand with all kinds of templates and stock and even acquiring the Behance artists' network...so it has become a bit of a club, and you get more than the tools. There's inspiration, and a whole lot of "freebies" to download for every app.

Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
Traduire en français

“An awesome graphic designing software with many tools”

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 28/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Adobe illustrator is a wonderful software and its features are amazing. I am using this software for my graphic designing work and I use this software for video editing, web designing, making shapes, photo editing, and creating logos for my projects as well as for my university clubs which I have engaged in. It consists of many awesome tools. According to my overall opinion, this graphic designing software helps me a lot and I highly recommended this software for graphic designers.

Avantages

Adobe Illustrator software has loads of options for creation and it is boundless. It gives me the output which I dreamed about and it satisfies me all expectations too. Adobe Illustrator consists of many tools such as After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Illustrator, and Adobe Premiere which give me marvelous functions. These tools can be easily learned if we touch with our basic understandings about their usage. I should tell that this software consists of a first-rate vector tool that can be used to create vector graphics and this software can be used to make high-quality graphics using these amazing graphics tools. This software is convenient with its price and adobe creative cloud package comes with it. This software is capable of creating graphs, charts, animations, and cartoons too. The continual software updates with immediate fixes and new features that help to improve this software are commendable. I love the integration of this software with other Adobe products such as InDesign and Photoshop as it helps me to get files and access them. I am so happy with using this software.

Inconvénients

This software takes a lot of time when loading on my computer. I think that this software is hard to use by a beginner as it requires good training to use this software. Sometimes it is difficult to find tools on the interface. The hiding if tools over other tools are annoying and it is difficult to find out them and I am confused to open these tools in these times. Immense use of CPU and RAM. Those are the downsides I observed in this software and these issues should be concerned.

Timmy T.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Capable, enterprise-level creative software at a steep price

Publié le 28/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has been a difficult task to keep the software fully updated while not getting negative feedback from our creative team for excessive downtime. The capabilities of the software, when it's working, are unrivaled. Our creative professionals love it for its user-friendly keyboard shortcuts, and I love it for the wealth of pre-made design tools, templates, and solutions that it offers out of the box. It's a software package perfect for aspiring designers, enterprises, and experienced solo designers alike.

Avantages

I like the capability to take creative work (digital files, large unfinished .pdf documents, color swatches for half-complete design work) on the go. Especially in times like right now, designers and our team's creative professionals need to be able to work on their schedule, when inspiration strikes them. Having access to the suite of Adobe products from the cloud makes this software more useful and effective than ever before, totally justifying the arduous task of version control and monthly price tag.

Inconvénients

The hardest part of using this software package effectively was keeping it updated, encompassing illustrator, PDF reader, and photoshop all update on different cycles and the most up-to-date version of the creative cloud may not actually be comprised of the most recent photoshop versions. When versions aren't the same, problems can pop up between team members working on files in tandem from different versions of the same software.

Don H.
Traduire en français

The best bundle of tools for creative professionals

Publié le 27/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have used Creative Cloud since it's original release and never regretted the decision. We mostly focus on their video, audio, and photo tools where I work. Tools such as Adobe Premiere, Audition, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. Each tool is excellent at what it does and if not the leading tool in the industry, very close to it. Adobe releases at least 2 large new versions each year with many point releases in-between, further enhancing your investment. They are great at listening to and implementing customer feedback.

Avantages

Creative Cloud makes it very easy to access, install, and manage Adobe's wide range of creative products. With more recent versions they've made it very simple to see what applications are installed, can be installed, and have upgrades available. Its also very easy to uninstall any application you are no longer using. Beta versions of the applications are also accessible and can be run in conjunction with release versions, which is a great way to preview what new features are coming up. Even better, outside of managing each application, Creative Cloud saves your application settings to the cloud. This includes everything from templates and fonts to custom window layouts and keyboard shortcuts. Should you you log into your account on a new computer, all of those preferences can by synced to it. This is a big time saver for anyone who regularly needs to switch computers, such as students working in different computer labs.

Inconvénients

There are very few things I dislike about Creative Cloud. The biggest is probably the cost of entry. If you are a professional and making money on a regular basis with Adobe's software, then it's definitely worth the cost. If you are a hobbyist it's more difficult to justify spending $50 or more per month when competitive solutions can be purchased with one time fees for much less. As a result, while I would strongly recommend it to any of my professional friends, I would not do so for a neighbor or friend who is seeking to dabble in what these tools have to offer. It's too bad Adobe can't figure out a more cost effective way to let those hobbyists access the tools while maintaining their reasonable monthly subscription cost for professionals.

Camillia C.

Everything You Need To Succeed

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 23/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In the years I been using creative cloud I can say if you have small business and do all your marketing and wanna create videos/promos/flyers/make animation/edit anything media related, even down to customized websites you can do it with Creative Cloud it makes all things possible! lol

And with photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects ( which is really cool too) In-Design you can download templates from websites like Envato which makes things run so smoothly for you. I've had no problems outta creative cloud ive been using it since 2010 and I LOVE IT! Esepcally on the Microsoft side. There interface is easier to use than apple's creative cloud.

It's pretty affordable too. I was student so it was like 19.99 a month of something like that for thousands of dollars worth of products I don't know how they make it so cheap. But I thank them from the bottom of my heart because it's help me get so much stuff done for business,church even fun projects I used to do outside of the job element.
Please use Creative cloud they are like the Mc.Donalds upgraded to 4 stars in Production of any kind. Spark is a really cool program to use it's available on the i-pad. Well that's where I used it at. I mean with simple clicks you can create flyers and layouts. You can start a project on your computer do another one on the laptop and finish up on the tablet. It's universal I really love Adobe and pray that are not doing anywhere anytime soon. I often wonder if this is what Movie producers use.

Avantages

I LOVE LOVE LOVE creative cloud. It has so many products available to you to get all your media production,Video editings, Marketing,Promotional Videos, Anything you can possible think of in media production, Flyers, Websites, Commerical ads, Facebook promo's, My favorite is Photoshop like I spend HOURS! On photoshop but if I need lightroom to lighten a image or darken a specific section of a photo I can do that as well. Like you can change the color of a shirt to match the eyes of someone. You can even edit a specific section of a image in one software and hop to another to complete the project your working on like I've started out doing something in photoshop and exported it to Ai. It's so easy to use I think they have little tutorial videos to get your started on the products so you can better understand what your doing.

It's so many products included in creative cloud I haven't even used them all yet lol.

When I say you can do EVERYTHING I mean you can do EVERYTHING. I wouldn't think of using anything else for my marketing/videos/customer flyers/promo videos, Even short films. They have this product called premiere pro. It is so awesome to use!! Like you can merge videos cut clips out add sound. It makes you feel like a real producer and I didn't even have to take a class for it. The tutorial videos they provide along with youtube are amazing. It explains everything. The apple interfaces with Creative Cloud aren't a user friendly to me honestly. I like the Microsoft.

Inconvénients

The only product in creative cloud that I haven't really liked that well is In-Design I find it quite difficult to use at times. That's just my opinion though. I really can't think of too many things that I don't like about creative cloud honestly. It does pretty much everything. It might awhile but the customization of the finest of details is worth it if your a perfectionist like me. And if you feel you can't get something done in one program you can always use another product in Creative Cloud that might have a better interface for it.

Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Powerful Creation Tools

Publié le 10/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Being able to access files and edit on the go is always a challenge. Being able to use Adobe from my phone proved useful on a couple photography shoots where the client wanted some samples right away. I used a camera with Wifi to transfer some photographs to my phone and used Adobe Photoshop on my phone to edit and then send them. I could also store them on my adobe creative cloud storage for later editing. Having that kind accessibility and flexibility is the key for me.

Avantages

I have been using Photoshop since the early 90s, it has gotten better and better and is still my #1 application. The great thing now is that I can use the other applications and keep track of updates from the Adobe Creative Cloud application on my desktop or laptop. Their is also the storage that you get on Adobe Creative Cloud that you can access from wherever you are (laptop, desktop or phone). That way if you have to access files or make edits for yourself or a client it's easy. I find InDesign great for layout and text heavy projects and Illustrator for logos or art creation. I have been using Photoshop since the early 90s, it has gotten better and better and is still my #1 application. The great thing now is that I can use the other applications and keep track of updates from the Adobe Creative Cloud application on my desktop or laptop. Their is also the storage that you get on Adobe Creative Cloud that you can access from wherever you are. That way if you have to make edits for yourself or a client it's easy. I find InDesign great for layout and text heavy projects and Illustrator for logos or art creation. Also the integration of learning content into the applications themselves is also great and convenient.

Inconvénients

The only thing I can think of as a fault to these programs is there are too many features. But even then you can customize the workspace of applications to prioritize certain functions.

Kristen N.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Adobe Creative Cloud Provides Us the Support Possible to Be Increasingly Innovative

Publié le 07/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Adobe Creative Cloud has paved the pathway for us to respond "yes" to the ideas generated by our full marketing team. If we are not sure of the answer, well, there is an app for us to learn and that will allow us to respond with excitement. It certainly provides the platform for us to use our maximum creativity.

Each application is instrumental in every project and marketing material that we produce, from layouts for our print and digital catalogs to images for advertisement campaigns to new wireframes for landing web pages to animated social assets. To be honest, I'm not sure how we could function well as a design team without Adobe CC.

Avantages

I manage our graphic design team, and the ease and speed at which we can update our applications now with Adobe CC has provided so many opportunities for us to produce the best work possible. The licenses are very easy to manage, and our users have access to so many useful applications.

In fact, our designers have developed new skill sets as they download applications that they haven't used before, taught themselves how to use the application through Adobe tutorials or [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and used the application to make deliverables for campaigns even stronger and to implement the ideas that they envision. The speed at which we can share these ideas back and forth together is impressive.

Inconvénients

Anyone can download an application, like Photoshop, InDesign, or Dreamweaver, and start to use the application (we have the "All Apps" plan). However, it does take some time and additional resources to learn to utilize unfamiliar applications to their fullest potential.

Our team uses a combination of the Adobe tutorials, college courses with the tuition graciously covered by our company, or [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to teach themselves or to learn how to use all the tools provided within an application. Adobe's tutorials are very clear and easy to follow.

Some applications have a steeper learning curve than others, but each application is such a powerful tool to implement that the investment in training is really worthwhile.

One piece in Adobe CC that we haven't used frequently is the ability to recruit creatives through Behance. It hasn't been an option that we have considered previously.

Braden W.
Secteur d'activité: Machines

A Graphic Design Must

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 09/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I would rate my experience positively. I am the Marketing Manager for a small company, and do consulting on the side, both of which require me to conduct some graphic design. Although I am not a designer/artist by trade, I've found as our business and my consulting has grown I have needed to enhance my knowledge and skills in GD in order to "keep up". Although you can find work arounds, I would say that Illustrator is a great tool for anyone who works in the Graphic Design field, or even the periphery.

Avantages

For an experienced Adobe user, this is an easy software to pickup because it is structured in the same manner as the other Creative Cloud applications. Tools and layering is all the same which makes it easy to adapt too. The greatest individual/unique benefit is that it allows for A LOT more freedom for design than, namely, Adobe Photoshop. The reason I compare the two is that you could theoretically use them for similar static graphic design purposes and get relatively similar end results. However, Adobe allows for far more functionality and flexibility to create and design static imagery, and is far more tailored to true artwork than editing.

Inconvénients

Some of the functional tools are not as easy to manipulate in comparison to other Creative Cloud apps. Using Photoshop as a semi-comparable rival for static graphic design-specific purposes; for the application of manipulating objects and text, I found Illustrator to have a steeper learning curve than Photoshop. Since it allows you to delve into more aspects of manipulating the objects, and to create vector imagery out of anything (or just about) that you create within an ai document, I found myself inadvertently altering objects in ways I was unfamiliar with. To be fair, I did not take any formal coursework or tutorial prior to diving in to using Illustrator, all was self-taught after having more extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.

Rodrigo T.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Many tools in one

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 02/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In general I find this application very practical in the sense of the quality of the result and the ease in grouping and ungrouping elements, creating hierarchies and joining effects. It makes it very easy to grab assets from stores, disassemble, combine and create others. As I create Apps and Games, I see an enormous facility to work this in memory quickly, even in large projects. I miss the application allowing to return to a certain part of the effects set, change a parameter and repeat the whole stack. Example: you add a rectangle, move 30 degrees and change to red. You cannot go back to the first action, change from 30 to 15 degrees and repeat the rest. I don't know if any tools have this, but coming from programming tools with batch scripts, I feel that this would be very valuable.

Avantages

The possibility of having several drawing sheets in one file is great, this makes it easier to keep related collections in a single project file. I also like the many options for importing and exporting formats, with asset profiles.

Inconvénients

There are some things that I find confusing, as they mix what's on the project/file level and what's on the application level. For example, there are settings in the export profile that are saved within your ".ai" project, but there are others, such as the folder where "export to screens", which are at the application level. So you sometimes export to the wrong place, and you always have to know where you are exporting to, this confuses you when building game assets, for example, where there are sometimes hundreds of files in the same general project (several ".ai" ).

Glenn F.
Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés

The Software Gold Standard for Creative Professionals

Publié le 03/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In general, my experience with Creative Cloud has always been a highly positive one. I use the software everyday for my job and although I've tried the other page layout design program, who's name rhymes with dark, I always come back to InDesign and am baffled at why anyone wouldn't use CC exclusively. As a graphic designer, I'm often times looking for new fonts for my creative projects and while the Adobe font library is quite extensive, I do look elsewhere for fonts. Since keeping so many fonts active at once can be a drain on Mac performance, I use Extensis Suitcase for font management. It would be great if Adobe made a font management program to work with Creative Cloud for even better seamless integration.

The only other bit of feedback I have is regarding program glitches. I've had an issue with a stray Cyan swatch appearing in my InDesign files for a few years and no matter what I try, I can't permanently get rid of it. I've worked with my company's Adobe administrator with no result. I've read through countless online blogs and Help desks that relate to the very issue I have, also with no resolution. I've even shared the issue with an Adobe sales executive, that reached out to me some time ago, who was going to share my issue with the Adobe engineers. To this day I have no resolution to the issue and continue to simply work around it and let it go.

Avantages

As a graphic designer creating packaging artwork for pharmaceutical products, it's easy to work with multiple programs in Creative Cloud because of the seamless integration involved. No special formatting or hoops to jump through to go from one program to another. For the most part it's just copy and paste from one to another. I also like that now that Creative Cloud is web based with a desktop control panel, it's easy to update and upgrade software at any time without needing to wait for our administrator to roll out the new software.

Inconvénients

Not easy to find much to dislike about Creative Cloud as I've been using the programs for roughly 20 years or more. The only thing that comes to mind is an aspect of the desktop control panel for CC. When I go to the control panel to see what programs are available, are installed, or have updates/upgrades, the interface is a bit of a mess. All previous versions of programs still show up and list updates that are available. The real issue I have is that the programs with multiple versions available don't easily note which version they are. They list their versions as 21.0.1 instead of CC 2017, CC 2018, or CC 2019, which would make it much easier to determine what is there since the installed programs show up by the year.

John S.
Secteur d'activité: Photographie

Tried & tested

Publié le 03/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use creative cloud apps everyday in my photography business for both managing Image files, basic editing & client viewing in lightroom, advanced editing in photoshop and also the creation of marketing materials (fliers, posters etc.) also in photoshop. I've been using Photoshop for about 18 years, and Lightroom for well over 10 years and I'm still learning. They're not the easiest programs to get your head around, but there's a lot of free great material available on YouTube to get you up and running. I've never had any issues with the software or subscription and I often recommend them to others.

Avantages

The creative cloud subscription gives you the latest version of the software, there's no need to buy a new version each time it's released. Personally I use the photography package and have lightroom & photoshop as part of this, both of which I use daily. The latest features/updates in the 2020 version (of PS) are great (especially updates to content aware fill) and are very useful for the type of work I do saving me a great deal of time.

A lot of people moan about the subscription route Adobe have gone down. Personally I think it's a positive aspect and the great thing about it is that you can try it, and if it's really not for you then just cancel your subscription and try something else.

Inconvénients

The only thing which I found slightly annoying, is that some of the features & functions work slightly differently when you're essentially trying to do the same thing. For example transform, crop etc. - sometimes I have to hold shift, sometimes I don't depending on which function I'm using which is confusing - there doesn't seem to be any standardisation. Also I find going from Lightroom to Photoshop can also be confusing sometimes when the same tools in each program, use different commands/shortcuts etc. it does take some getting used to.

Matthew H.
Secteur d'activité: Électronique grand public
Traduire en français

Continuing a history of excellence

Publié le 18/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We utilize many of the Adobe Creative Cloud applications, Photoshop for general image manipulation, photo editing and the like; Illustrator for Vector Artwork creation and manipulation, After Effects for video production and multimedia ad creation. Other applications in the Adobe Suite are installed, but used much less frequently. Having used Adobe products since version 7, Creative Cloud continues the iterative nature of Adobe's software while keeping much of the core architecture the same... meaning this 'old dog' doesn't necessarily have to learn too many 'new tricks'.

Avantages

Adobe Creative Cloud has long been considered the "cream of the crop" when it comes to Document Publishing / Document Layout / Graphic Design / Multimedia / Video Editing software. Their latest version(s), part of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, continue that legacy with highly capable software that is robust, reliable, and thoroughly useful in any number of utilizations. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, with each of these products you see vast improvements and new features, without sacrificing previous iterations workflows, which increases productivity even further.

Inconvénients

As Adobe has been migrating to a Cloud-first approach to their software packages, single-use application purchases have been minimized and or lost completely. Adobe Creative Cloud offers a significant value in terms of software bundling, however, some customer's may be turned off by the inability to do a single purchase for the software. Having to pay to use the software in-perpetuity does cause pause for many organizations, but the upside is that you can always use the latest and greatest version(s).

Secteur d'activité: Design

Necessary Dinosaur?

Publié le 25/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So far I'm moving way from Dreamweaver to software such as VS studio. I still use Photoshop but there are a number of photo editing software that are good enough to make me feel like this is just old habit. The same can be said about Illustrator. Currently, my biggest rely is Acrobat Pro. The one thing that keeps me tied to my subscription is the ease of having all of the software through one company

Avantages

I've got my chops using Adobe in the '90s. First with Photoshop, then illustrator, then Dreamweaver. I'm so used to Adobe software that I can use them without having to think of the technical side of things which makes focusing on the creative side a lot easier and more intuitive. That said...

Inconvénients

Over time Adobe software has just gotten more and more bloated and difficult to rely on. There have been some recent changes, reorientation of common tools, which while in some ways make sense from a workflow point of view from an old user that is super irritating. the documentation for new releases is severely lacking. Adding these issues to the rather hefty annual fees and I feel like Adobe is not only asking for competitors to take over it's relying on older customers to keep the home lights burning while younger designers are not even picking up the torch.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Duane A.
Secteur d'activité: Photographie

The Creative Toolkit

Publié le 07/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The modern creative field is a demanding industry. For those of us who entered the workforce in the mid-2000's, we couldn't land a desirable position by specializing in one aspect of our industry. The recession, along with exponential global corporate growth, produced a generation of Swiss Army Knives. Those of us who quickly adapted survived. I wouldn't be in the position I am in my career without the ease of use and collaborative elements of Adobe Creative Cloud. I can wear my photographer hat in Lightroom and Photoshop and then immediately switch gears to Commercial Advertising in Premiere, After Effects, and Encoder.

Avantages

The collaboration between the apps within the suite. I can adjust the look of an image in Lightroom, retouch the image in Photoshop, animate the image in After Effects, and load it into a video project in Premiere. If I make a change to the image at any point in the workflow chain, the other Apps automatically update it in their UI. It saves me hours every day.

Inconvénients

It still is a bit buggy. There are times where the software will crash when overloaded. It just becomes something I always think about during the work day. How much of a load am I putting on the software, how will it affect app integration, and (most importantly) is my auto-save set up properly. It's manageable from a professional standpoint but definitely something to keep in mind.

Govinda H.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Review for Adobe Illustrator

Publié le 13/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I think it is a software that offers a lot of functions and provides value for money. It helps me with my learning curve and can visually represent almost anything you want.

Avantages

Adobe illustrator is completely scalable and works well with designing logos and cartoons which is what I basically do. You also have in-panel editing which makes it better. It is user-friendly too.

Inconvénients

The fact that it offers limited support for raster graphics and that it requires a lot of patience. The loading time is also very high, comparatively.