Avis clients sur iClassPro

iClassPro

Une plateforme de gestion de cours pour les centres sportifs ou de loisirs

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

419 avis

Elan
Elan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

A+ Experience

Publié le 19/02/2019

The software is fantastic, but in my humble opinion, iClassPro’s biggest strength is their customer service. My sales rep, Preston, is professional, always accessible for questions (and I have had many), and extremely knowledgeable about the software. He has patiently walked me through every conceivable scenario my business might have, and he always follows up to make sure I’m feeling confident in mastering what he’s shown me. I’ve had a nothing-but-positive experience with the product and with the company.

Avantages

More than anything, I love the beautiful customer experience the software provides. As a business that offers classes for children, I want to make sure that enrollment and week-to-week account management isn’t too complicated for my customers (who are busy parents). The software is visually appealing, integrates nicely with my own website, and is easy to use. Love it!

Inconvénients

It didn’t have all the functionality I need for my business, but for that, I would probably need to have something custom created. There were, however, very functional workarounds that my sales rep walked me through. That was really appreciated!

Summer

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software for any sporting gym

Publié le 06/10/2020

Since COVID-19 hit, we have move to required automatic payments and online enrollments to have less traffic for the office staff. It's nice that iClassPro can do both.

Avantages

The Merchant Portal is able to do automatic payments and a USB credit card swiper can connect to the computer to take swiped payments as well.

Inconvénients

There are a lot of Feature Requests made by customers to help make their daily usage of the software easier for both the business and the customers.

Pourquoi choisir iClassPro

Features were out of date and didn't accept credit card payments

Pourquoi passer à iClassPro

iClassPro had more features to offer and looked more streamline.
Jill
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Not as good as Jackrabbitclass, but has a birthday party system

Publié le 24/02/2019

The only reason I still have it is because of ipartypro, otherwise I would go back to Jackrabbitclas...

The only reason I still have it is because of ipartypro, otherwise I would go back to Jackrabbitclass.

Avantages

That ipartypro is compatible and my customers can easily book parties and add additional items onto the basic party package.

Inconvénients

-I do not like that there is no point of sale and I still have to us paypal in the store. I would like something that I can use for walk up open play sales and not have to enroll/register a family.
-I do not like that the reports section won't tell me what my daily sales are and in what areas. I want a functional useful report system, and I'm not getting it from iclasspro. I am an indoor playground that does classes in 8 week sessions, not a studio or gym with year long enrollments.
-The report system should be able to tell me how many children enrolled in which classes and how much money came in from those children for those classes. It should do the same for birthday parties. I should be able to set dates for a period of time. A year, a month, a custom time frame.
-I cannot change the photo attached to the parent portal, though I have tried for the past four months.
-I would prefer to use html and have parents book directly from my website instead of being directed to the parent portal.
-The promo codes are useful and yet a pain to activate and they never seem to work right. Why do we have to turn them on for every class when we are copying currently set up classes?

Stephanie

Works pretty well

Publié le 02/10/2019

We love using it, we love all of the updates, easy for the coaches to use.

We love using it, we love all of the updates, easy for the coaches to use.

Avantages

I love that this company is constantly improving the software. I love the ease of use for the attendance tracker and skill achievement tracker.

Inconvénients

I wish that the achievement tracker was not so complicated to set up.

Letisha

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Overall review for small business

Publié le 26/09/2019

I am using the system for attendance, coach check in, adding and dropping classes as well as all my billing needs. I use the reports for my financial accounting. I have found all of the options available super helpful in running my business.

Avantages

I own a small business and really enjoy using this product. I like the ease of use for my needs. The application is affordable as well. Customer service is on point and there to answer questions as I need as well.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to pinpoint and choose the specific billing item when I go into the automatic billing when I charge from the customer merchant accounts.

Charyl
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Business is going swimmingly

Publié le 02/10/2019

Support has been great helping us merge our business processes into the iClass platform.

Avantages

The family account management. Seeing when classes are open. The customer being able to sign up for classes. The skill tree feature.

Inconvénients

I would like a few more reports. A way for customers to have charges added when they sign up for quicker payments. Ability to print or remind customers about upcoming classes/camps. Instructor substitutions.

Jackrabbit Swim

Pourquoi choisir iClassPro

Loss of features accompanied by a huge price increase. No family relations in the he system. Website and app do not share enough of the same features

Logiciel antérieur

Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à iClassPro

Jackrabbit is priced per customer. That gets very pricey for a growing company.
Sonya

Review from a Gymnastics Gym

Publié le 26/09/2019

Overall everything has been positive. When we have had issues they get corrected pretty quickly and the system seems to be more consistent over time.

Avantages

I like the way it is integrated with the coaches roll sheets and skill charts. I also love that it is a live system that parents can enroll through from home.

Inconvénients

A smoother transition between athletes and classes when checking class availability.

Pourquoi choisir iClassPro

We wanted a live online system that parents can use also.

Pourquoi passer à iClassPro

It has been so long I honestly cannot remember.
Cinnamon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

iClassPro Review

Publié le 26/09/2019

In general we are pleased with iClassPro and the customer support we receive.

In general we are pleased with iClassPro and the customer support we receive.

Avantages

Centralized location to track all account information.

Inconvénients

There are lots of steps to doing things. You have to do a lot of clicks. Reports are not very customizable. Not able to add more than one bank account. For sports facilities that have booster clubs there is a need for multiple accounts and being able to take payment through one centralized location such as iClass and being able to tell it if it goes to Booster or business is a must.

Tessa

Iclass Pro Review

Publié le 07/10/2019

We have been able to run our business more efficiently and spend less time doing the financial end because Iclass does so much of it for us!

Avantages

We love how easy it is to use! And when we do come across a difficulty or question, Iclass answers very quickly to help us solve it!

Inconvénients

We haven't found anything we don't like yet!

Brenda
Brenda
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Overall view of IClassPro

Publié le 19/02/2019

I have liked it overall. There are a couple things Id change but up to this point it has been effective for what we need.

Avantages

Out of all the other software programs I like the customizable calendar, the variuos ways you can search a member, the resporting aspects, the layout and ease of use.

Inconvénients

I dislike that I cannot easily do a refund. I would like to have more creative licencing when it comes to templates and adding fields. ld also like to have Birthdays included in the package and not have to pay for the party option. Every club does parties. It should be included.

Laura
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Easiest most effective software

Publié le 26/09/2019

I have used several other softwares and spent so much time trying to figure things out. Iclass is VERY user friendly and if you need help their articles are so great! Not to mention their customer service is wonderful and so very helpful!

Avantages

This is by far the most user friendly software I’ve used! Everything is so much easier and makes my business run so smoothly. I’m so thankful I found iclass!

Inconvénients

There are some things that could be adjusted. Such as, being able to charge a yearly registration fee and then a smaller amount for a second or third child. Example: $30 fee for first kid. Then $10 for each additional kid

Dusti

Iclass makes work easy

Publié le 26/09/2019

It has completely streamlined our admin work. It’s been a plus for our business as well as our customers.

Avantages

Ease of use is huge! The iclass company is always listening to the feedback of their users and implementing things we need. The features provided are outstanding.

Inconvénients

The parent portal can be very glitchy. I’m sure most issues are user error but it can be frustrating. Not being able to reset families passwords anymore has become a big inconvenience and running reports can be tricky.

Pourquoi passer à iClassPro

Heard better feedback and more cost effective.
Angela

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

I class pro review from Miami Hoop School

Publié le 26/02/2019

I have an overall positive experience with iclass pro and i'm not going to lie, I have explored other companies just to see if anyone offers the feature I have been talking about...and the only company that comes close is Sports Engine...they offer something similar to what I'm saying but it's not enough to change at this time, especially because I'm hoping there's SOMETHING you guys can come up with...not sure if it's possible but maybe.

Avantages

I love the customer service. Someone is always available and my favorite feature is the online chat. I also love that they listen to our feedback and are constantly coming up with new features and improving.

Inconvénients

1)That a parent has to create an account in order to sign up for a class or a camp. In other words, If I send out an email and I write "REGISTER NOW", I want them to just be able to click the link and register by filling out a form. Customers don't want to waste any time. So I feel like we lose people because they don't want to waste time and "create an account"...So what i've done every year preparing for our big summer camp registration dates is I create a form on WIX and then parents fill out that form and then I manually transfer everything to Iclass pro which is so time consuming. We have a pretty big following on instagram, so my husband (the main trainer) will post it and do a "Swipe up"...so the parent is automatically signing up. If he were to do a "swipe up" on instagram and it leads you to a "sign in" or "create account" page...we would lose over 70% of the people who swipe up. I know this because we have tried doing that and it just doesn't get as many customers registered compared to simple registering at that exact moment.
(I'm aware the parent would waste LESS time if they just signed in, but they don't want to).

2) That I have to manually bill and send statements every month and there's no way to automate the process where it's automatic. I would also love if there was an automated system that sends parents emails every other day if they owe money on their account.

3) The staff portal is not as cool or good as the Parent portal App that just came out.

Dana
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Review you requested

Publié le 19/02/2019

In the beginning rough but each day it is getting better as mentioned just wish there were more black and white set up procedures and more suitable for multiple locations that have 1 account and should have the ability to set up as such

Avantages

the price, the bank and program report sales tax

Inconvénients

That the set up is so loose that when I started, which I am sure has changed now there wasn't any explanation on the proper set up and there should be black and white set up procedure. I also hate that it doesn't account for businesses with multiple locations, meaning if a business, such as mine, sets up their business to account for one bank account and set up as such the money made at one location isn't easily posted to account holders bottom line as it should regardless of the location. Its like they set it up as a franchise vs a entire business and we have families who attend one location for tumbling but may cheer at another and lets say pays at one location for both billed locations enrollment and isn't applied automatically when processed I have to manually apply. This used to not be this way, they had the set up originally correct but decided to change it because of requests and this should be an option for business owners as every business is ran diff and should be easily set up how we want. The audit log needs major vamping and should be a lot more specific to help aid management in understanding what certain staff did in iclass on certain accounts and I even have strict staff settings not like many. I could go on an on about the set up but iclass is improving daily.,

Erin

Love iClass Pro

Publié le 02/10/2019

The support is wonderful, and the system is so easy to use.

The support is wonderful, and the system is so easy to use.

Avantages

It saves so much time! I utilize the reports weekly. I love the dashboard for a quick snapshot. It is easy for customers to use, and saves a lot of time for customers to make decisions. It is easy to use and train the staff on. I've worked in the business a long time, and I know how much time it used to take to register customers, etc. This product could easily replace what you would pay a front desk person.

Inconvénients

I wish the camp functionality was more user friendly like including waivers for parents to fill out. I also wish you could provide special rates for people who are current students. For example we charge current students less for open gym. Lastly, I wish the kiosk was more of a simple check in and did not require so many steps.

Pourquoi passer à iClassPro

Based on recommendations of peers.
Kaitlin
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Running Multiple Locations is a Breeze

Publié le 22/02/2019

Before iClassPro, it was a struggle to run two gym locations without having systems that were able to connect to the internet. Now, we can run management and office software for both locations from a single location when necessary. We are able to easily connect with our customers and iClass helps them to enroll and pay for their child's tuition incredibly easy. We love that iClass is always releasing new features and able to quickly answer any of our questions or quickly fix any issues that arise with their software.

Avantages

We love that we can switch seamlessly between both of our locations and manage enrollments, payments, and more for both gyms in little to no time. It takes some time to get all of the features down, but customer service is fantastic at chatting or speaking with you and makes sure that your questions are answered before they end their conversation with you. They will even follow up later to make sure things are still running smoothly.

Inconvénients

While we love that iClassPro is always releasing new features to its current customers (without additional costs), some of their new releases are a little buggy and have some flaws. However, they are always quick to answer our customer support questions and let their development team know about the issues so that we can get a quick fix.

Benjamin

icp

Avantages

A good part of the s/w is user friendly, ie creating families, students and charges. The other part is rather complex, for good reason. Setting up the program right from the start is important so payments, enrollments and classes work well so the business owner can create reports and track data. The email variables are awesome.

Inconvénients

Many of the reports need more instructions on how and WHY we should use them. Some parts need more customization for each business, ie there are more categories for staff than 1. active, and 2. inactive. Several times I've found some silly decisions made by designers that become problems for us managing customers. Example: when a coach leaves, I mark them 'inactive', so I assume they fall off the classes they are assigned to. Because then I go to that class, and select the new coach from the list provided (which is active only). But the CLA reports will still show both coaches! When I asked support about it they said it's just how it is. Think like a busy front office person handling hundreds of customers per day, and design the program appropriately.

Kobe

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Gravity Gym

Avantages

Online booking system is awesome, when it works.
Don't like how often we have errors with the payment processing and we are charged every time.
Having a partnership with an Australian gateway would be beneficial to Australian user as we can contact them directly.

Inconvénients

Customer service is only available during USA business hours.
Not easily adaptable to Australian services. Alot of Australian gymnastics centres use it, but some processes are not suited to our way of scheduling.
The party section does not link to the customers account well. There is no way of telling what date the party is on, by looking at the customer financial section, you have to search the party section.

Jackrabbit Gymnastics, The Studio Director et Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à iClassPro

Seemed to cover all our needs at the time
Preston
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Needs more for todays marketing

Avantages

I like the interface and how clean it is to get to where you need to go. I also really enjoy the kiosk features.

Inconvénients

I think there should be some more customizable options for the portal when it comes to branding. We should also be able to past or use a facebook pixel and Google analytics to track the checkout process so we can re-target some of our customers and clients through todays Marketing avenues.

Party portal needs to re-thought in how its filtered through time slots and such. Its hard to schedule certain time slots and if not reserved I make no money. It would be nice to have times throughout a set time that is chosen that parents could choose and than that blocks out any classes from showing that might not meet certain times available. For instance if I have a 2.5 hour time slot set for 6-8:30 on Friday but yet on Thursday night no one has reserved that. I would like a parent that may wanna do a 1.5 hour or even 2 hour time slot birthday to be able to reserve that time and than it would remove the 2.5 hour after. More freedom I guess. Also Promo codes should be able to be uses in Party.

Pourquoi passer à iClassPro

Pricing structure and interface layout
Toni

Happy Customer

Publié le 21/02/2019

My experience, like I shared before is you listen to the customers! Since we started using iclass, I believe 6 years ago, you have made SO MANY great improvements. You have several different kinds of organizations that you are working with but you have created iclass in a way that it can cater to all. I started iclass with our gymnastics club and this last year we purchased a dance studio and I had them move their current software to iclass and it works great for them as well.

Avantages

Easy to use, love it prorates for you, love the online enrollment process, love that your customer service is knowledgeable and helpful, love that you continue to REALLY update things and not just say for years this will be updated and it doesn't change. This was my experience with the last software company we used. When I found out iclass already had the functions they claimed were coming, I was sold on iclass!

Inconvénients

Not really a way, that I am aware of, to make families that have not been "active" for a while be removed from day to day database.

Utilisateur vérifié

iClassPro Review

Publié le 20/02/2019

The time we save using iClassPro compared to our old manual avenue is incredible. Being able to quickly access current data has made our lives and the lives of our customers much easier. There's no way we could go back to our former processes - I don't know how we did it without iClassPro!

Avantages

We went from manual registration on a monthly basis to online registration on a rolling basis and it has changed our business. Our office manager has more time to work with our customers and complete tasks rather than wasting it taking registrations, verifying rosters, and re-entering similar information each registration cycle.

Inconvénients

Sometimes features are promised in the forum that either take years to appear or never become a reality. There are some very clear loop holes in the system that don't seem to be difficult fixes, such as not being able to email families on wait lists from the class page like active enrollments or have noted allergies/medical issues appear on the rosters.

Scott

Happy with this program

Avantages

Coming from a program that didn't offer everything Iclass does we have been very happy with this program. We like the different reports and the ease at getting to them. Taking attendance is a breeze. Communicating with staff through the program is great. Also being able to mass email the classes is a great asset.

Inconvénients

We find we have to enter notes twice when we update our wait list kids. When we are on the dashboard and click on our wait list box we are only given the option to update the child's notes and it would be great to click on the child and it take you directly to the parents page. Having notes in two spots can get a little crazy.
We have quite a few students who are from split households that split the tuition payments and both want to save a card on file to be drafted but we only have the option to save one card so each month we are trying to get in touch with the other parent to pay the tuition balance.
We may not have figured out how to do this but it would be nice program in gym closed dates like for certain holidays.

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Lots of Features, Easy to Use, Affordable Solution for Class Management

Publié le 22/02/2019

Our art & music studio has been using iClassPro since 2016. Before that we were using an in-house solution and were not able to offer online registration or mobile attendance tracking. After pricing and demoing different cloud based solutions, iClassPro was the most affordable choice. iClassPro has streamlined our administrative processes resulting in fewer hours spent by our staff completing registration, scheduling and payments tasks and has become an essential tool for our business.

Avantages

Very easy to use. Online registration is simple and easy to use for customers. Integrated merchant gateway eliminates double entry errors. Mobile attendance app is amazing for tracking attendance for multiple instructors. Financial reports saves time and errors on accounting tasks.

Inconvénients

In the beginning of using iClassPro there were a few features missing that required a work-around. Since then those features plus new features have been added through their continuous updates.

Celia

iClass Pro

Publié le 02/10/2019

Great customer service. I love how I'm able to call and get questions answered right away.

Avantages

User friendly! The pages are easy to navigate and understand.

Inconvénients

No real cons, I would just like to see a couple of things added. It would be helpful when you add a "new" family, the program recognizes that a phone number is already in use. We always ask if they have been here before and even though they said no, sometimes they have and they just forgot that they booked a party years back and they're already in the system! And maybe a flashing or a red colored alert if their are notes listed on the family page. Just need something eye-catching so the staff knows to look! Last would be the ability to swipe and save the credit card on customer billing side.

Brandee

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very user friendly & so versatile

Publié le 01/10/2019

I love that I can easily run autopay at once.

I love that I can easily run autopay at once.

Avantages

I love that IClassPro continually provides updates and makes improvements at no additional charge. No extra charges for additional students in your database either which is very nice.

Inconvénients

Trying to set up special event registrations as a camp.

Pourquoi passer à iClassPro

I was told Iclass was more user friendly