29 avis affichés sur 19

Note globale

4,6 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Fonctionnalités
95%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
29 avis affichés sur 19
Avishai M.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

an effective auto-expanding text tool

Publié le 02/02/2018

Avantages

Gorgias is definitely an effective auto-expanding text tool for Gmail and LinkedIn. The choices menu is gorgeous and enables you to definitely create HTML templates with keyword shortcuts utilizing a simple graphical interface.

When you spend the better a part of your daily projects answering e-mail, you'd prosper to make use of canned responses or quick text to efficient your email replies. If you are using Gmail, Facebook, or LinkedIn for the work, there is a free Chrome extension known as Gorgias which will make your work a bit easier. This free extension provides a couple of fundamental templates for Gmail for example greetings, closing /signature with choices to rapidly incorporate your own. With only a couple of email shortcuts, you need to end up working individuals emails just like a pro. Let's check out the mail templates that you could create using Gorgias to simplify your projects flow.

With the extension installed all you need to do is type a shortcut and press Tab. This will automatically enter the text defined in the template

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Very nice user friendly helpdesk package but limited marketplace integrations beyond shopify

Publié le 24/06/2020

User love it and very few headaches. Some integrations need better docs on how to use advanced functionality.

Avantages

Really nice interface, users love it. Very easy to configure. Powerful rules and macro engine, Seamless shopify integration. Support is proactive and good. Developer friendly with good API

Inconvénients

If you want to integrate ebay or amazon, you need a third party add on which is itself limited. Prepare for additional costs. Rules and Macro engine has some limitations when looking to fully automate processes. It could be easier to test rule logic before deploying.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Schön übersichtlich, aber geringer Funktionsumfang und nicht unbedingt DSGVO geeignet

Publié le 06/01/2021

Avantages

Es gibt viele verschiedene Möglichkeiten über views nur relevante Tickets anzuzeigen, das ist wirklich sehr übersichtlich und erlaubt eine individuelle Gestaltung.
Generell ist das Dashboard sehr übersichtlich.

Inconvénients

1. Leider gibt es keine Möglichkeit die Kundendaten oder die Reports über die Produktivität der Agenten vor Agenten oder anderen Rollen zu verstecken. Jeder Agent kann alle Kundendaten in der Übersicht angucken. Wir arbeiten Teilweise mit freien Mitarbeitern und können das Tool nicht DSGVO-konform nutzen.

2. Die Absender-Email kann nicht den Namen des Agenten als Name des Absenders haben. Nur eine fester "Firmensupport - support@company.com Name kann gewählt werden. Das Gleiche gilt für Bilder in der Signatur. So kann man den Kunden nicht wirklich persönlich helfen.

Rileigh B.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent! Has saved me WEEKS of time.

Publié le 27/06/2018

This product saves me so much time I couldn't imagine doing my job without it.

Avantages

I love this software. Absolutely one of my favorites out. Because of the nature of my job, I send a lot of emails responses to similar questions, this software allows me to save a response that I felt was good and use it whenever the same question comes up. All I have to do it type the keyword and press tab and its there. Brilliant idea.

Inconvénients

I am very hard pressed to find any cons with this system. It's simple, easy to use, and saves me tons of time. The only issue I have come across is the hot keys not copying correctly into calendar invites but that is only in rare instances.

Kemal A.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best helpdesk in my opinion

Publié le 02/10/2020

I use this to handle customers' tickets on daily basis. From every helpdesk that I've used, this one is the most fastest, easiest to use, and responsive.

Avantages

-Rally fast and responsive.
-Clean, efficient, and clear Shopify plugin.
-Macro can be easily integrated with Shopify

Inconvénients

-I wish we can open multiple ticket under one tab
-Sometimes there are users that have bug where their eyes are on every ticket they have opened.

Ashley L.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We use Gorgias to produce easy email templates

Publié le 07/12/2017

Efficiency

Avantages

Gorgias has cut time and made it easier with their email templates. It allows us to be extremely efficient.

Inconvénients

There is not much I like least, it is user friendly an easy to use. Sometimes the icon does not appear in the body of the email.

Lindsey H.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Gorgias for Customer Chat

Publié le 13/06/2019

Overall, Gorgias is a great tool for staying on top of customer feedback and providing excellent customer service.

Avantages

I really love how easy it is to interact with customers. You can quickly see new inquiries and categorize them by platform type. (inbox, chat, etc.) as well as label them for ease of referencing them later. My favorite feature is simply being able to search through past conversations. If I can't remember the specific answer I gave regarding an issue, I can search for a keyword and find it.

Inconvénients

I don't like that they took away the option to manually mark your Chat team as "unavailable". Instead, your chat is now available when your hours are set and unavailable when they are not. With a small team, we often can't be at the computer for the full set hours and like to jump on as we are available.

Michael W.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Customer Service Software with Shopify Integration

Publié le 24/03/2020

It's a great customer service platform that saves a lot of time

Avantages

Tagging in Gorgias is great as well as the easy integration with Shopify. You can do a lot of things without leaving the app.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it gets buggy with the integrations and it takes longer than you would like to skip around to different apps

Anna L.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Gorgias is a growing company with the potential to change the customer support world.

Publié le 27/06/2017

The Gorgias team goes out of their way to add features to maximize your customer support efficiency.

Avantages

Gorgias customer support is truly amazing. If they do not have a feature available that you want, they will make necessary changes to ensure the very best experience.

Inconvénients

Gorgias is very new. There are still some glitches that occur. If a glitch happens, the Gorgias team fixes it very quickly.

Antonio C.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Gorgias has really saved me time.

Publié le 20/09/2017

I was able to save a lot of time in my emails. This allowed me to double the amount of work I can get done.

Avantages

Being able to use short keys when sending emails saves me a great deal of time with a number of emails that I send in a day.

Inconvénients

I have not been able to get the subject to auto-populate. Not sure why still. It is however still easy to type that and then the short key. Great tool!

Frank T.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Fast, efficient and powerful

Publié le 10/02/2017

Gorgias is very easy to setup and to work with. We could customize it quickly to our needs.
It has some powerful features, and macros and integrations are a real time saver.

Thanks to the support staff for answering all our questions and listening to our feedback.
Frequent updates are nice, the software is continuously improving.
We are really happy Gorgias users!

Avantages

Custom views and rules.

Inconvénients

Spam filtering.

Eric S.
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client

Best Customer Support Platform for Shopify

Publié le 18/07/2017

Avantages

- Seemless integration into Shopify
- Easy to use and navigate; shorter onboarding times
- Amazing team that really listens to customeer feedback

Inconvénients

- Young product that requires some bug squashing
- Still growing the number of integrations that they have developed

Alessandro B.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Événementiel
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool, great support

Publié le 11/04/2017

This is not my first help desk software, but it is certainly the one with which we're getting better. We use it to manage the customer care of a cinema ticketing booking service, so we need to be fast and effective: we were looking for a product that did not have a thousand functions - of which many unnecessary - but focused on the most important features. With Gorgias we found what we were looking for.
And the staff of Gorgias is kind, fast and effective.

Avantages

Fast; simple but complete; clear UI; the right functions, without getting lost in useless tools or procedure

Inconvénients

What can I say? Blue is my favorite color, but this is a marginal detail :-)

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great All-Around Customer Service Software

Publié le 18/07/2019

One, succinct terminal for all of our Customer Service needs is very helpful

Avantages

Gorgias allows us to manage our FB, Messenger, Instagram, Amazon, Email, and other Customer Service outlets all in one helpful interface. It puts a picture to each user's name, allowing for a more "personalized" looking response.

Inconvénients

Having transferred over from Zen Desk, some of the software feels "backwards." But overall, super intuitive and solves many of our long term issues.

Robyn C.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Médecine douce
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Gorgias Templates

Publié le 27/02/2019

I often type the same or very similar email responses daily so using Gorgias for easy-access templates to plug in saves me a ton of time!

Avantages

Thank you can build custom email templates and easily use the extension within your email platform

Inconvénients

So far I have no complaints about Gorgias because it's so easy to use and very handy