InVideo

Une plateforme de montage vidéo personnalisée

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

354 avis

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

Publié le 12/08/2019

I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive.

I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes.

My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes.

In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!

Avantages

Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck
Allows for great flexibility
Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support
Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Inconvénients

Would like more stylish templates
Text to voice (though that is coming soon)
Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

Lumen5 et Rocketium

Pourquoi choisir InVideo

I am stepping up video marketing for my ecommerce store, so I looked around for editing options. I tried Lumen5 and it was OK, but I had bought an annual subscription and rarely used it so I did not renew. It came down to InVideo vs Create by Vidello. I thought Create would be much more flexible based on the UI, and bought that. After playing around with it for 3 days and having a terrible experience (the trims would keep changing on me, adding footage I had just spent 10 minutes getting rid of) and no solution from the company, I went to InVideo and purchased that. Within 15 minutes I had created a draft version of my video well beyond what I had accomplished in Create over those 3 days. I had some issues along the way that got a quick and successful resolution, even over the weekend. I spent the next couple days refining and changing the video and I am now ready to publish with a video I am very happy with. Much of the time spent refining was learning the capabilities of the program. I found that the only thing Create has over InVideo that I would want to use is the ability to record my desktop - but the output was unusable in my several attempts (again, the Create support team still has not found a solution to this problem), so really not any advantage!

Pourquoi passer à InVideo

InVideo had an advantage because it was offered in AppSumo for a lifetime deal. I was able to read real user reviews and see how the founder of InVideo responded to questions and feedback. If I had known how flexible InVideo was to start, I would have gone that route first. As it is, I am very happy I ended up with them.
Sylvester
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

A CAPTIVATING VIDEO PRODUCTION TOOL

Publié le 27/12/2020

It's generally a great platform for video making. Its text-to-video feature is powerful and delivers beyond expectations. Its templates are easy to customize and can be used for nearly all your video needs right from advertising, training, information, or markerting.

Avantages

InVideo has great templates covering nearly all industries. It's an easy to use platform with the ability to deliver amazing results that leave your audience with a WOW feeling.

Inconvénients

The window for editing elements is small and makes one use a lot of time navigating for customization. You cannot copy and paste elements from one template to another because it doesn't open multiple tabs. You can only work on one project at a time thus reducing the ability to multi-task video projects.

Maurice
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Avoid this software!!!!

Publié le 14/06/2022

A frustrating and miserable experience. Unfortunately I am still struggling with this awful software while learning Adobe. To say that this software is a pain in the @&& is an understatement

Avantages

I "liked" the idea of being able to create videos that I otherwise would not be able to create due to my inability to use Adobe.

Inconvénients

It takes too long a time to create a video. Major flaw is when you download a finished video the process of downloading from their platform throws the video and audio out of sync forcing you to go back and practically re-edit the video. I am very very unhappy with this software

Souaibou
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Invideo review

Publié le 30/10/2022

Avantages

Invideo is very easy to use. It contains tutorials to help in case of problems. Templates are very useful not as popular as on alternative software

Inconvénients

No disadvantages, invideo is in my opinion the best video creation software

Vinson Matthew

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Highly customizable online video maker

Publié le 02/05/2019

I have tried different cloud based video creator and no doubt this is the best I have used so far. Their templates are really good and they keep on adding new features and templates based from the suggestions of their users. I want to emphasize how powerful their video editor that you can edit almost everything.

The InVideo team including the CEO are very active on the live chat and on their Facebook group and they usually replies within just a few minutes to answer customer queries or problems. The kind of support that I received from the team is really top notch! they even send you personal emails just to let you know that the problem is solved.

- Powerful video editor
- Beautiful and professional looking templates
- Customize almost everything on the template (brand color, text, font, media size, audio, template colors, overlays, etc.)
- Unique features that are not available on other online video creator (stickers, display social post on video, many more)
- Renders very fast
- Outstanding customer support
- Premium videos integration
- Affordable monthly/yearly plans

- Works only on Google Chrome
- Sometimes load slowly

Lumen5 et Rocketium

Pourquoi passer à InVideo

I have tried all the cloud based video editor above and I can say I really love the customization power of InVideo.
Alvin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I am still in shock! From novice to expert in 2 hrs.

Publié le 17/09/2019

I wanted to product videos, and was looking for something other than the difficult "video" editing softwares out there. This is a great solution for "slide" show videos. I thought Invideo would be able to also make a "interview" like video with ability to add pictures, b-roll but not the case. It's scene by scene and for projects with this need, Invideo is amazing.

Avantages

Invideo was ver easy and intuitive. I always wondered how someone made these short story videos. I tried imovie, adobe, fimora and gave up. I wanted to "practice" with a video son's Boy Scout's project. In 2 hours, I was able to learn AND produce a freaking awesome 2 min video that looked like a pro made it. I am still in shock on how easy it was to upload my pics, post my script, edit, and export the video with background music. My next video for work will be done in a fraction of the time. Once I have all my pics and script ready, I know I can produce a pro video in 15-20 min.

Inconvénients

Not much was a con. The only issue I had is, once you pick a template, and complete a video, you can't swap another template in/out to see which is better. I can live with that. It was so EASY though to change the size, from 16:9 to 1:1 though. A few other UI issues, but tech said they were on the roadmap.

Fahad
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

One of the best Video creation Tool out there

Publié le 04/02/2020

I've been using the software for over a month, the Support team are great and reply really Fast, the updates happen almost weekly, and recently they had a huge update which made the app more flexible and added more templates and features , i am really happy with app and wish the team all the best, Special Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

- A lot of templates
- Easy to use interface
- being a web app i don't have to install anything
-Support of Arabic Language in creating the videos but not in the UI
- Great Customer Support
- Nice Value for Money
- A life time Deal
- Having a ready made templates for instagram and snapchat which means all i have to do is just add the content

Inconvénients

the software is still in the beginning , so it lacks some feature like in modifying layers . but they do listen to users and add them immediately, like i needed some arabic fonts , they added them in less than 2 hours

Biteable

Better Deal - Great Customer Support - Had everything i needed
Matheus

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

One of the best video editing apps

Publié le 13/07/2021

Avantages

It's super simple to create videos. It's like a Canva but exclusively for videos. You have more than 4k templates that help create videos instead of building something from scratch on a blank canvas.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the UX is not so intuitive, and maybe if some button colors could be different, it will help take some actions inside the software.

Movavi Video Editor Plus

Pourquoi passer à InVideo

InVideo is simpler; it's easier to start from scratch and has many good templates. Also, they have a large number of stock footage (audio, video, and images).
Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Not an Editor, but a great quick way to generate video content

Publié le 03/12/2019

I really enjoy it. I am creating more video content for social media than I would have done if I didn't have the program. (I am still not doing enough but that isn't the fault of the software!)

Avantages

The templates are great, and having everything in one place (images, stock footage, music) is very helpful, but you still have the flexibility of uploading anything you want

Inconvénients

It is hard to get your head around if you are used to using an editor program. This is not a film editor and works in a different way. Once you have your head around it and change your workflow to compensate it is much quicker.

Alejandro

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Invideo a great tool to costly

Publié le 24/11/2022

Invideo is a good tool for video creation, but need to take account the budget of the users.

Avantages

Invideo got many features and tools that help to create great videos.

Inconvénients

The plans are to costly and limited the video creation.

Maya

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The EASIEST tool in my video toolkit!

Publié le 25/07/2019

I've been using InVideo for marketing videos for my clients, social media posts for myself and clients, website videos for clients, YouTube videos and more. I even use it for Facebook ads now, because why not?

Avantages

There is SO much to love: the intuitive UI, the easy-to-use-and-customize templates, many nifty features.

But what blows me away is the customer service. Even in a crowded market (video apps are being released almost every week!), the InVideo team stands out with its dedication to customer service. Their live chat support is almost always online and responds within minutes *AND* listens and helps solve the problems you're facing (unlike several other companies I've dealt with on "live chat", where they just want you to go away).

Even better, if you are on their FB group (and you SHOULD be, if you have the software), suggestions you make are rapidly evaluated, and, if accepted on to the roadmap, often implemented within a couple of weeks!

Having experienced a customer care team like this one, it's getting REALLY difficult to wait the "standard" 48 hours for other software vendors to get back to me (and typically when they do, they've not read the support ticket but are responding to the title!).

Thanks, InVideo team! Love what you do!

Inconvénients

When I first purchased a couple of months ago, there were speed issues (now resolved), and some features were lacking. However, every single week, there's an update, issues are resolved, and if you run into any issues at all with creation of your videos, the support team is very hands-on and fixes them during their interactive chat session with you!

I own Adobe CS5 Master, Camtasia and several other professional tools that are WAY more full-featured: well, all that power comes at the expense of ease of use! This is NOT a do-it-all video creation software. But for cranking out quick marketing videos or listicles from your blog? Or social media videos? Hands down, InVideo is the quickest to get your video DONE!

TL;DR: no cons right now if you're looking for a quick-and-easy video creation tool with almost no learning curve. :)

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

InVideo is both cost and time saver

Publié le 03/02/2022

Avantages

InVideo has useful features that aren't obvious at the outset. For example, video overlays - we can easily clone ourselves with two video shots placed one over the other. I also found it easy to add watermark over my videos on all scenes. Another 'pro' of InVideo is its easy screen-size selection for any video. Simply produce same video customized for mobile, desktop views. They have solid collection of templates to choose from too. If you got the budget, go for it. I found it somewhat similar to wave.video since I use both.

Inconvénients

The editor and timeline could be improved. Sometimes there is a lag during usage, and the export too freezes often. I had to refresh the page to see the exported video. Otherwise, it's a solid tool for video creators, must have in the creator's toolbox.

Wave.video
Tolu
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Simple to use short video maker

Publié le 18/06/2022

InVideo is a good software and perhaps the best if you are looking to make short promo videos or social media videos from scratch or using any of their templates (and there are a lot to choose from). It is intuitive and very easy to use. Just pick any of the templates and you will done in no time. There are lots of stock videos, music and images to work with and you can also import your own videos, music and images if you like. The article to video aspect of InVideo still needs a lot of improvement. The AI selection of images or video for each slide is absolutely a waste of time so you will still need to edit each slide and pick from the library. Also, you are compelled to record a voiceover for each slide rather than have the option to overlay your recorded voiceover on the complete project.

Avantages

Lots of easy to customise templates you can use when making a video
Best for making social media marketing videos or promo videos
Lots of stock images, videos and music to work with
Good fluid animations
Support is okay

Inconvénients

Not really a video editing software as such. It is extremely limited if all you need it for is video editing.
Not suitable for making long videos, just short videos
The article or text to video part of InVideo is really a waste of time.

Fausto
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

InVideo - Create Video like a Pro

Publié le 07/10/2020

InVideo was a pleasant surprise. Creating professional looking videos is very easy and intuitive. Integrated into the platform there are: millions of stock images, video clips, transitions, visual effects, graphics, hundreds of fonts, ready-to-use templates, text to speech in many languages and much more that developers add periodically.

Avantages

I started using InVideo in August 2019 and immediately realized that I had purchased a superior quality Video Creator. Creating a video is very easy for newbies, the learning curve is very low; the advanced users can take advantage of the many features to add transitions, graphics, video clips, and voiceover.

Another very important aspect is the Customer Service: InVideo has the best Customer Service I have ever experienced. If you have a problem, an assistant will answer you within 2-3 minutes. Outstanding!

Inconvénients

Sometimes the platform is unstable. The timeline could be better optimized: I would like to have a global slides overview, instead of being forced to advance, losing track of what I had already modified.

Hetvi
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Making everyone a video producer

Publié le 27/03/2019

Avantages

A wholesome tool! From summarizing longer scripts to searching for the right visuals, recognizing moods and emotions to the music library and finally publishing the videos across platforms. It is every video creators dream!
The ease of use, the user interface and user experience is fantastic. The fact that you do not need to search for Videos or Images and it's AI learning picks up everything form your script is commendable
Apart from that, InVideo integrates with all the different feeds we would require!
We no more need to hunt for photos or video clips! It does everything for you! -- The outcome: "PROFESSIONAL, CUSTOM-MADE VIDEOS"

Inconvénients

Initially there were certain restrictions with animations and the tool would hang from time to time!
But their customer service is beyond brilliant and were always available to help! Also, the animations have several variants and options in the latest deployment
There is so much more that can be done with the tool now!

Carlos

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Invideo Is a Great Investment for your money...

Publié le 05/02/2020

I really enjoy using the program very much when I have to create an ad for a customer or more branding for ourselves.

Two thumbs UP!!!

Avantages

Some pros are it's ease of use. The program is very simple to use and make changes to your videos. You get many features. If you want to start quickly to learn it, use one of the many templates provided and start there.

If you have questions, there is a chat support button ready for you, and you can ask any question you like; they have been replying in less than a minute and help you along the way until you get it.

They have many images and videos to create a short video add, promo video, branding video. But you can make it longer. I don't make videos over 30 secs for me, but it can be done.

You can also preview the video on the spot. You can preview what you are working currently or everything as a whole...

Awesome music tracks, but you can upload your own music, media, video and what not.

Inconvénients

There is an option to add an article to video...great feature, yet, it needs some work. It would be great to have the text filled in the right amount of space rather than a person having to go and correct everything and getting those errors about being too long.

The add URL to video still needs some work, as it only takes an image, and some basic text, and in my experience not what I wanted. I haven't tried to correct that, though. I only tried it once and did not contact support on the issue.

Jehaan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Invideo - An easy to use video editing software for brands providing standardized results

Publié le 17/03/2019

The software overall has proved to be very useful to all editorial teams whose KRA is video reporting on social networks ensuring standard quality and quick output.

The team also provides great insights on the performance of videos and hence directing the test better on content planning

Avantages

Ease of use - the software is extremely easy to use making it very easy for all team members especially those not very savvy with professional editing softwares, especially in the print business where a lot of editors who are not familiar using complicated digital tools.

Standardized Videos in a jiffy: With high video targets on the team, invideo has helped turn around a video at an average time of 5 - 10 minutes which otherwise would take much longer on other softwares

Excellent Support team: The back end team at invideo are extremely responsive, providing an instant turn around time on troubleshooting, assistance on video creation or training support.

Inconvénients

The dependency on the software on the internet speed limits the users especially when high speed internet is not available

Jonathan
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

InVideo: Quickly Make Professional Videos

Publié le 31/07/2021

Overall, if you want a way to create video content that looks professional but won't cost you an arm and a leg (or take hours to create), InVideo is a great solution. For the cost and the quality, it is going to be hard for you to beat.

Avantages

If you're a company that needs to produce simple social media videos (like listicles or other text-on-screen videos), InVideo is the perfect software.

InVideo's Text-to-Video software allows you to create a script for a video, and their software will take that and pick the images, create the various video scenes with the text placed on the video for you, all with just a click of a button. From there, you just need to go into the draft video and edit the slides, changing any text or imagery.

InVideo also makes it easy for you to split text in one "scene" into two different scenes to ensure that your text on the screen doesn't get too long for anyone to read.

They also offer a huge library of royalty-free stock background music, images, and videos that you can use as you like. If you have your own content you want to upload, they make it easy for you and allow you to organize your content into different folders that make it easy to find.

Inconvénients

One of the only things I didn't like about InVideo is that sometimes the text overlay on exported videos didn't look exactly like the preview video. In some cases, portions of the text would even be left off completely. For those, I would have to go back into the video and play around with the line of text, either splitting it into two different slides or cutting it down to make sure it fit.

But even with that, InVideo still cut down so much time in video creation that I cannot complain.

Esther
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

I love this software

Publié le 18/07/2019

I REALLY love that I can offer my clients professional, branded videos without having to spend weeks on producing and editing them. InVideo has saved me TONS of time!

Avantages

I thought I already posted a review, but just in case it didn't go, I'll write another one: I LOVE this software! I love how they have templates that I can actually tweak and customize when I need to. I love their customer service. It is A+++++++++++++++++ They are available 24/7, and if I have an issue, they are very quick to help me resolve it.

Inconvénients

There is a small learning curve: I'd say it would take someone familiar with video editing about 1-2 hours to be completely comfortable on their platform. That said, they have tutorial videos, and their customer services is amazing!

Filmora

Logiciel antérieur

Animoto
Amna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

An easy way to make small videos

Publié le 24/03/2020

Very happy so far. We used LUMEN5 before (it was also good) but it became too expensive, hence switched over

Avantages

You don't need to install any software, its all web based. Plus there are a lot of themes available which can be used to make nice marketing/info/news based videos

Inconvénients

Site is a bit slow for us sometimes. Could do with more themes

Alban

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome to easily make quick presentation videos, and really excellent support

Publié le 03/06/2019

It's been awesome.
The app and the support. I've finished two very usable videos in less time than I ever went half-way of one with other solutions, either too limited or too complex for me.
InVideo hits just the right spot.

Avantages

Everything is made to make your life easy.
Start from very usable templates, pick from the integrated stock photos and videos (complete with free and premium tiers), then customize it with a very simple interface that allows you to do a lot of things.
No writers block here, don't feel ashamed to use a template: it really helps a lot to get started quickly, and you can customize enough to make it your own.
When you want to go deeper, Advanced Editing is here to let you do just about anything.
Of course, music, overlays, stickers, filters... All what you expect is here.
And when you need anything, just fire up the live chat! They even helped me on a Sunday afternoon, with very friendly and efficient support.

Inconvénients

I'd be hard-pressed to really find something I don't like.
Maybe some features are not there yet, like apply a change of style (fonts, colors) to all the scenes of a video, but that's coming shortly.
I also wouldn't mind to have some less-obvious things like reverse a video, but I'm pretty sure that if suggested, the team will implement it sooner rather than later.
You really cannot go wrong here.

Stan

InVideo Review

Publié le 31/01/2021

While support was trying to be helpful, they could only tell me they were aware of the problem and get it resolved. This was a deal-breaker for me.

Avantages

Templates, Ease of use, and options were all good.

Inconvénients

The biggest problem is their program's problem with V/O synchronization with the video. While during editing of the project the synchronizing of the V/O and the video worked, once we exported it no longer synced. This was a total negative. Support was no help except to tell me they are working on it. It never happened and they provide me with a total refund with no hassles,

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Top-tier Video Content Creation Tool

Publié le 13/02/2020

I have tried almost all of the content creation tools out there. Lumen5, Biteable, etc. While they all are excellent tools, InVideo is equally as good, if not better, than the vast majority of those services.

Avantages

The software helps me engage my staff in corporate training events that I am responsible for holding.

Inconvénients

Not much to say negatively about this SaaS; they have a great roadmap for bug fixes and improvements. They could streamline some of the functions so it takes fewer clicks to achieve the end result in the video editing process, but it isn't really big of a deal.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Would highly recommend for making a feature video

Publié le 19/03/2019

New offering - Video creation has always required a higher turnaround time than the rest of the content forms. It helps us pitch a relatively less costlier option to clients who want videos, but can't afford the high production house costs.

Training - Creating Internal training videos on how to use software products has become very easy with Invideos

Greetings/Daily Bites - Announcement Videos, quick daily bites, sending greetings to clients who won awards has made engagement with clients and internal teams better.

Avantages

I have an array of options to choose from - templates, footages and audio files. I just need to take care of copyright issues and rest is sorted. I once had to stitch together different sounds across slides and it was so easy to do it using the software.

Inconvénients

Export options sometimes get missed. Its better than the previous version but still needs improvement. Also, would like to have a blank canvas in the beginning and generate custom templates.

AMANAT
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Its time saving

Publié le 25/01/2021

Before invido, I create 5 minutes videos for more than 2 hours, But now the same concepte 5 minutes video created just like 1.2.3. done

Avantages

Very amazing with templets, fetching images, and voice over from text.

Inconvénients

Fetching images and articles from URL and converting theme in a human-like voice. all of features are time-saving. amazing.