46 avis

Podia

Learning management system for personalized content

4,8 /5 (46 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
96% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
46 avis
Frankie Ƀ.
Traduire en français

The best tool on the market

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 03/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has been a dream product to use

Avantages

By far the sleekest design UX experience I have had with any e-learning platform, and I have used others in the past.

The team were able to migrate me from Failjabi in less that 24 hours and the support is so personal and caring.

It's also great value for money and I could not ask for better updated as the arrive month by month, I have just committed to another 12 months with Podia by paying upfront and I would never have dreamed of doing this with any other service

Thank you Podia for such a great product I look forward to what 2020 brings, please accept crytpo payments in the future ;)

Inconvénients

No crypto checkout, I know this might be difficult to implement but would be a great feature.

Gigi D.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

I LOVE Podia!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 23/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My experience has always been amazing!

Avantages

I can say so many good things about Podia. It has helped me build my business with so much ease. I love how simple it is to build a course. This business is ever-growing with new updates coming out almost weekly it feels like! I am always so excited to see what's new! The customer service is absolutely amazing! I love this company!

Inconvénients

There really isn't anything I don't like about Podia!

Misty D.
Secteur d'activité: Services d'information

Simple, Great Customer Service, Lacking Some Important Features

Publié le 05/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I really love the other tool I've been using for my membership site & I'm a very techie person, but I'm finding that although it has tons of great bells & whistles, it's also pretty complicated to implement adding a new course or even a new freebie optin. In using Podia for these past few days, I'm seeing how the simplicity can help me take more action faster & get more value to my people without getting hung up in the tech. Customer service has been exceptional, so kudos to you all for that.

Avantages

The simplicity. It feels like it will be a lot faster & easier to get a new product/course in there without it being very complicated or having to run through a ton of testing prior to launching.

Inconvénients

There doesn't appear to be a way to add Pinterest tracking tags (super important, possibly a deal breaker).
Lack of customization options on pages (even some simple things like changing font size or reducing the huge amount of white space between sections).
Inability to direct to a custom thank you page instead of just taking them straight into their product. This makes it impossible to have a true sales funnel with a thank you video & tripwire offer and lead into a bigger upsell. This could mean a huge loss of potential income. The ONLY thing you can virtually guarantee someone will see when they opt into your freebie is the thank you page. It's the biggest opportunity to sell to someone new.
There are "upsells" in Podia but they appear to work more like an order bump.
Not a true back & forth integration with ConvertKit.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Marie M.

Podia Lacks Basic Features for Seasoned Creators, Great for Basic-only needs

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 22/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

For the most part, I like Podia. Their customer service is incredibly fast and your basic needs are covered. That said, their features are quite limiting. They seem like a solid deal up front, but once you really get in there, it's been my experience (twice now) that features fall short and you'll be recommended to use a third party that will cost you more money.

Avantages

The fact that Podia hosts your videos and content for you is a huge win and savings. When I used Wishlist Member, I was stuck with Vimeo Pro and it's a lot of back and forth between softwares. Podia is all-in-one in that regard.

Inconvénients

Say you offer a Coaching Call / Mentorship package for a 30 minute call, 1 hour, or a 3 month bundle of calls. Instead of creating one product, one sales page with 3 simple pay options... you have to create 3 full separate products and then create a separate, custom page as your sales page using columns. You can't have a simple dropdown menu to select the simple option.

Want to create a membership with a startup fee? i.e. $75 join fee, then $29/mo. You can't.

Want to add a countdown timer to your sales page? Great! Go spend another $49/month with Deadline funnel (that's legit their solution or make a video gif of a timer). No custom embed codes can be added to your sales pages.

Have multiple email lists like I do? You can only integrate with one, so be sure to get Zapier at another $20/mo so your people can get on the right list.

Want to put something on sale and have see the higher price crossed out so your customer sees the price difference? You can't cross out pricing and you can't put things on sale - you must create a coupon code.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Peter G.

Great ecourse platform

Publié le 19/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The people at Podia are extremely helpful even for a detailed person such as myself, they respond to questions quickly and provide video on how to tutorials.

Avantages

I chose the Podia platform for its ease of use and value. Creating a wealth-building program, I could not see spending double or triple the amount of Podia on another platform when I teach others how to build their wealth by being frugal.

Inconvénients

I'm not good at creating websites or doing the backend programming, so I would like to see Podia have the option of hosting my URL and blog or partner with a company that provides those services. As it stands now I do not have a blog because I do not have the time to learn how to add the blog feature to the company that hosts my site.

Tanya G.
Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction
Traduire en français

Want your sales pages, courses, and emails all in the same place?

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 05/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was already paying Convert Kit the same amount as Podia with no course options. Sure Podia's email is a little basic but the Podia Team has given me some great workarounds. For the price, you get so much more here than with the basic email platforms.

Avantages

Just Do it! Should be Podia's slogan! These guys get you started on making life happen. Do you dream about making a course? This is the place to do it. The videos and chat help will help you make the course happen. And don't worry! You can go in and change things as you go along. So Just get started already.

Inconvénients

With support, they do everything but come to your house and design the program for you. But that is truly what I wish they did. They have all kinds of great examples and challenges to get you started. I just wish they would send a maid and a nanny so I could clear my calendar to get on with it already.

Ryan K.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Traduire en français

Literally helped us start a new business division

Publié le 23/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We buy and grow small companies. A lot of people began asking how we do that, so we joined Podia and launched a simple sales page. Overnight we made $10,000 and realized the power of sharing our expertise. Because of this, our course on Podia and the new opportunities it's led to are quite literally creating a new business division for our company.

Avantages

Fast, live support, rapid improvements from the development team, and marketing help with case studies, interviews, and free webinars.

Inconvénients

Couldn't set up my custom domain instantly, required about a day of waiting and manual team setup. Wish I knew this earlier since I signed up the day before launching. :P

Rebecca H.

Podia Saved My Bacon

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 04/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I wanted a place to seamlessly offer my courses and upsells to those courses. Podia lets me do that.
Pure and Simple.. That is all I ask for from it, and it delivers.

Avantages

PODIA hands down is SIMPLE to use. No muss, no fuss, SIMPLE.

I have created WordPress websites for YEARS for myself and customers. Once you get to a certain point, being overwhelmed with tons of WP updates, crashes, plugin failures, and band width issues, it just makes you want to throw in the towel.

I have used OTHER solutions to try get OFF the WP UPDATE HELL Induced Headache Train, you know, you log in to do something that you expect to take 10 mins and 3 hours later, you are still messing with something broken on WordPress.

In my search for solutions I researched most of the well known LMS's out there. Some how I found Podia, I think on YouTube. I compared it to Thinkific in a side by side trial.. and Podia WON.. it didn't help that Thinkific changed their pricing structure to THEIR benefit in the middle of my test, so PODIA won by being totally INTO giving me MY money for MY Students. No Fees.. YAY..

Yes, I have tried other LMS's too. but you don't have all day to read about that.

Inconvénients

I have been on line since 1999, so I have played with a lot of software in my day, from hand coding HTML websites , Dreamweaver and Front Page to the Drag and Drop ease of use we have today.

While Podia is hands down far far easier then WP to use to set up a membership and sales page, it isn't perfect, but the PODIA staff are RESPONSIVE to suggestions.. and they implement them too.

With WP.. good luck..unless you are a coder and want to make your own plugins, it can take years for WP to implement change.

Sure Podia is not as "Flexible" as WordPress, but I also know that if I need to do something that takes 10 mins on Podia, it really will ONLY take me that long, and there are no surprise updates waiting for me, and dozens of Plugins that then also need to be updated along with it.

Time is MONEY in my book and WP was COSTING me Money.. more than it was MAKING me money.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Traduire en français

The perfect program for setting up an online store

Publié le 14/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I wanted to build an online platform for selling a digital product - a language course. Podia helped me realize the vision I had and I believe it cured me of a certain paranoia that I had, about website building being impossible, frustrating and soul-crushing. Instead, I had a real blast putting the website together, it was fun, intuitive and easy.

Avantages

I highly recommend Podia as an option for an online store due to the price of their product and the ease of use. Podia is really perfect for setting up a personalized online platform that gives you the option of providing digital downloads and online courses to customers. The platform also allows for a website and has the basic email marketing features that are essential for someone like myself looking to keep everything as simple as possible. The customer service goes above and beyond to help you out. And the design is the cherry on top - Podia has a design that is both warm, friendly but also slightly off-the-wall and quirky.

Inconvénients

The problems that I came across all had to do with integrating certain existing technical things - and the Podia staff was helpful in that regard.

Nicole K.
Secteur d'activité: Traduction et localisation
Traduire en français

FINALLY a platform that gets it right!

Publié le 13/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The setup was super easy, the team helped me tremendously by taking over feeding my email list into the system and they were super quick with all their replies to my questions.
I watched one of their weekly ask-all live webinars before signing up and really EVERY question was answered. In addition to their fab features and superstar support, that's what got me hooked.
After setting up the dashboard, building the storefront for our freebies and the subscriber signup was childsplay.
Everything looks super pretty, in our brand colors, and, NO KIDDING; our email list that we had built over 14 months with MailChimp DOUBLED in just 10 weeks.

On Podia, we host 2 separate freebies, the complete recordings of our weekly webcasts, and an online course. Everything interacts perfectly.

100% recommended!

Avantages

So simple to set up. So accommodating of their clients' needs: Think subscribers that are segmented from the get-go, newsletters and email drip campaigns that are as easy to write, beautify and send as an email, a pretty and sleek storefront, fully implemented with your website.
Also think ZERO cut from your earnings, NO restriction on your content. You pay the monthly fee and that's it!
One more thing: Podia takes care of invoicing, VAT - depending on where you are and where your buyers are ... a constant hassle to get that right and Podia just takes that load of your shoulders!

Inconvénients

The only thing that bugged me was that I couldn't personalize the emails, like address them to a person by name - - and Podia has that on their agenda.

When you find a platform where that's the ONLY thing that bugs you? Feels like I finally found my online home.

Rachel S.
Secteur d'activité: Design
Traduire en français

Powerful platform for delivering digital products & online courses.

Publié le 20/04/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I signed up to Coach about 5 months ago now and have NEVER looked back. I've used other solutions and online platforms before to host my courses and digital products and downloads, but I've never been fully happy with how they integrate or the interface.

Coach was a breath of fresh air from my very first convo with the Founder of Coach, when he went above and beyond to tell me all about the product and see if it fitted my needs. And even though I knew it didn't have every feature I had at the time, I was confident they'd deliver on what I needed - so I signed up there and then.

Since then Coach has consistently released new features - many that we customers have asked for and are highly anticipated (for example - they've just released their ConvertKit integration. Yay!!) and many others that have been a total surprise, but just as brilliant.

What makes Coach for me, though, is the customer service - I really feel like the Coach team care about each of us as an individual and really want to help us succeed, by making the best product they can and giving the best support I've ever come across in an online platform. I don't feel like a number or a statistic - but a real person that the team at Coach are constantly happy to help out.

On top of that, Coach is mighty beautiful to both look at (great for your audience!) and use (great for us!) - as a designer, it's important to me that I use tools that are easy to use and help me get the job done quicker. Coach helps me do that, and more. My conversion rates for my freebie opt-in on my site have gone from less than 1% to over 6.5% at last count and I've no doubt Coach has played a huge part in that. :)

Tl;Dr;

- Platform is so easy to use & launch with
- New features are being brought out all the time
- The customer support is incredible
- Design is fantastic & converts well with my audience

I recommend Coach now to everyone I know that wants to create digi products & online courses - and I'd never go anywhere else. :)

- Beautiful design
- Wonderful support
- Incredibly easy to use
- Great for my conversion rates

Inconvénients

I've sat here for 5 minutes and can't actually think of a con, imo. :)

Réponse de Coach

Thanks so much for your kind review, Rachel. Of everything you said, what makes me happiest is that your conversion rate improved by over 5% when switching to our platform.

Your success is the most important to us. :)

Dan M.
Traduire en français

A LMS for the common man (and also for the uncommon too)

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 06/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

No regrets. Stellar service. Fantastic product.

Avantages

Podia makes it possible for a one-man shop to launch a course to the world and offer features that usually only a big shop would be able to.

This wasn't why we went with Podia. We were already an established e-learning company with thousands of customers around the world. Switching to Podia allowed us the ability to concentrate on the quality of our course content and less on the labor of launching new courses. Their system and interface is quite elegant and simple, with just the right of customization to differentiate your site from other Podia sites, but not enough customization options to paralyze you in development.

Their team is very responsive. They assisted with migrating over a thousand videos/lessons and thousands of customers.

They are consistently adding new features to the platform.

Inconvénients

The reporting is a bit underwhelming, albeit we have been able to cobble together some reporting using third party software/services. But I have a feeling that they will enhance the reporting sooner than later.

Eran B.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Best course hosting platform out there

Publié le 04/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Superb experience with the support, the on-boarding, and the software itself. Highly recommended.

Everything.
The price, super affordable and simple. No complications like others.
No transaction fees on matter what plan you are in.
Super intuitive to use, requires almost no tutorial. Although they have excellent documentation for any possible question.
Support is super helpful and responsive. 10 out of 10 in helpfulness.
It is so easy to use it makes you want to create courses and make good use of it.
I made my monies worth on the investment within the first week.

Inconvénients

The only con is that the software is not feature rich. This is NOT a con for me. To me it is a plus. They made it so dead-simple that literally anyone can use it. I feel that is the right use-case for most people and I am glad Podia chose to accomodate extreme simplification.
Well known competitors (which I won't name), have a ton of features but makes it a lot more complicated, not as intuitive and a bit more difficult to use it. Podia is almost "too simple", but that's a good thing.
I anticipate using Podia for years to come.
I wrote extensive blog on my website about how I use it, how you can use it, and also a full walkthrough video on my youtube channel to show all the insides.

Gerard P.
Traduire en français

Beautiful and easy to use! Awesome software!

Publié le 14/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am using Podia as a virtual classroom for my students and I love it! And my students love it even more! It is easy to use and a lot more atractive that the usual virtual classrooms that we use in Spain: Moodle, Leandash... Make the study enjoyable it's the best you can do for your students.

Avantages

- Design, better design of all the LMS I have tested.
- Very easy to use.
- All in one solution. It includes all you need to make a online course and to SELL your course: monetization, marketing, affiliate program...
- They are adding new features in a non stop way!
- Enjoyable user experience for my customers. Awesome interface in the student side, beatuiful and clear.
Desing.
- They have an exceptional chat customer service. If you have any problem, you can just ask them and they answer really fast. If you use their product you will feel that they work for you.
- Price. Fair price and they do not claim a percent of your sells.
- And the best Pro: I love use it!! I enjoy working and creating my courses. I feel I'm creating something my students will love.

Inconvénients

- At the begining I thougth the missing of some functions were a Con. For example: messages between teacher and students, but actually students prefer use habitual communications tools like email, social networks, WhatsApp... So I don't see this as a misspoint now.
- Nothing else! It has everything you need to sell courses or to set up a virtual classroom. And they are adding new functionality all time!

Ioana A.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

The best platform for digital products creators

Publié le 08/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I get to host everything in one place. No more going back and forth between my digital products host and my email service provider.

Avantages

It's an all in one solution to a content creator's dream: membership site that can be used as a blog, email service provider covering the basic needs for drip campaigns, newsletters and email list building, digital downloads storage and online courses platform. I looove the fact that you get unlimited everything, so no more tiers to squeeze through.

Inconvénients

The email marketing part is not as advanced as the likes of Convertkit or Drip, for example, but for beginners is just enough. But the fact that you have unlimited customers, subscribers, everything, it compensates, at least in the beginning when you're not making too much money off your email list anyway.

Peter A.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

I don't give five stars easily

Publié le 01/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Podia hosts my online course and allows me to give my customers a great experience when they take my course. That's the most important thing. And they make me feel good and feel supported. What else could you ask for?

Avantages

Podia lets you host online courses, but it gives all power to YOU, the user. You own your data, your content, and your customers. Podia is made by people who care about online creators (like me) and who want creators to succeed. They're not just out to make as much money off of you as they can.

The Podia support is particularly amazing. I've gotten personal help from the CMO, among others. Can't speak highly enough of these folks.

Did I mention that they pay you out daily (via Stripe)? You don't have to wait a month to get paid, like with some other platforms.

Inconvénients

Some points for improvements for Podia would be that I'd like to see some built-in analytics for my course sales page. Also, they support a variety of coupons, but I'd love to see them add a coupon that is both user-specific and time-specific. As in, one of my users can use it in the next 24 hours.

This is advanced stuff. Otherwise I'm super happy with Podia!

Jill G.
Secteur d'activité: Photographie

5 Star Review for Podia as an online class platform

Publié le 14/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience has been wonderful. While I was getting set up, I sent a LOT of questions every day and someone was always available and super willing to help. I have just REALLY enjoyed the platform. I haven't taught classes through an online platform before (only as separate digital downloads people purchase) and Podia has made the transition SO easy.

Avantages

Podia is easy to use and it is BEAUTIFUL.
The staff is super available for support and the platform is growing and being added to all the time.
I LOVE how the storefront is integrated, so I was able to close my shopify account (with all the other class platforms I was looking at, I would have had to keep shopify as well). It is truly all in one.
I love the ability to sell courses, digital downloads, AND memberships all in one place-- no extra apps or add ons needed. It's simple, easy, and clear.

Inconvénients

There are a few limitations still with the exact customizations to my sales and course pages BUT they are minimal, and in the month I have been involved in Podia, there have already been big improvements in this area so I know more are coming!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Alice F.
Traduire en français

The best customer service ever

Publié le 04/07/2019

Avantages

I love how quickly I get response from the team and I'm never made to feel as though my question is silly - I am a complete new starter with anything technical so this is all brand new to me and it's essential I feel supported as I'm doing everything else on my own!

Inconvénients

I would love for my customers to be able to access their content without having to use a password as they sign up to get it, and then have to sign in again to get my downloads (but I do understand why this is probably necessary)

Anna A.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

I love Podia!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 30/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Podia allows my business to manage online learning courses and membership models easily and without a lot of integration hassle. Unexpectedly using Podia has improved our automation flows.

Avantages

It's easy to use and to customize. Although Podia looks simple and is simple to use, it is packed full of functionality and has an unbeatable price especially for the space.

Inconvénients

Some of the backend access needs are organized in a way that makes it a bit hard to figure where to look in the beginning but once you know where things generally are, it's easy to manage.

Annette tonkin L.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Exceptional service

Publié le 14/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Courses, digital products and subscriptions all on the one site.
Ease of use is a time saver.
Support is exceptional

Avantages

Ease of learning and use. Clean interface and easy to navigate.

I can have my own URL that links to my current website. I love this option available on the smaller plan.

The transfer was made by Podia of my courses in Thinkific to my podia platform by the podia staff which saved me so much time.

I love being able to have all my digital products and courses in the one place. And subscriptions can be included when I have them up and running.

I just love this platform and would recommend it to anyone both as an online course creator starting up or established.

Inconvénients

They don't have quizzes yet but I've been told this is coming.

The support is outstanding but if you live in Australia you have to wait until the next day or communicate during the night local WA time.

I can't think of anything else.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Early days.

Publié le 04/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's early days. As soon as I get the income from the shop to leave I will. But I'll stick with it for now.

Avantages

I like that getting up and selling is easy. I appreciate their integration with Stripe versus relying on a proprietary payment software (like Shopify) because I might not trust it as easily.

Inconvénients

It feels very limited in some aspects. I don't love the limitations in building out pages and more than anything the ability not to access CSS is mindboggling.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Eric G.
Traduire en français

Clarity, simplicity, easy to use

Publié le 14/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It helps me spending less time of the technical aspect when publishing a product.

I start to have more time to create instead of spending my time solving problem with funnels bugs agoin and again.

It remind me my experience the day i decided to move from windows to Mac...

Difficult decision but since then (in 2013)... it is just a dream to use all my Mac and Apple system.

I have the same feeling now using podia.

Avantages

The simplicity for doing action what ever it is in podia.
Almost no need of help, it is no intuitive that i have needed a little time to stop making simple things become complicate like before using podia.

Nothing for the moment.
The first days, i was asking question like “why can’t we do this or that with podia? It was things i was able to do before with the other but very complicate system...
But then, i realize that podia helps me simplify my job and that i work well without all the other options i had in the past.

Sheila M.

Perfect for Infopreneurs

Publié le 05/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Since the late 90s, I've demoed or worked with at least 15 or 20 solutions for digital download and course delivery ... from Wordpress plugins to dedicated platforms. Podia is the only one that makes me smile!

Avantages

This platform is definitely not the traditional LMS (Learning Management System) which targets the corporate and academic worlds. Instead, Podia has designed their platform for entrepreneurs and their customers. The interface is beautiful, and the attention to detail is exceptional. They've really thought through the course-delivery experience, and have come up with something special. As well, their customer support is stellar.

Inconvénients

Initially, I found some of the settings confusing and counter-intuitive. And it was hard to find the Help docs. However, Podia is in the midst of redesigning their UI, so I look forward to seeing how they develop.

Matt M.
Secteur d'activité: Exploitation minière et métaux
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

I love Podia

Publié le 27/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Podia took away all the stress of my self-hosted Wordpress membership site. Trying to build a custom site on a low budget turned out to be a disaster for me. I have no problem administering my own website but the tech stack for a membership and course site caused me no end of headaches. I was spending all my spare time on tech and not serving my members. I persevered for six months, and I finally gave up when I found Podia.

Avantages

Support, support and support. They rock. The platform is pretty awesome as well. The team made it easy to for me to migrate over. I'm in Podia every day building out new courses or tweaking the existing.

Inconvénients

Obviously a platform like Podia will not have all the bells and whistles of a custom membership or course platform built in Wordpress (like what I previously used). But thats a small price to pay for the weight off my mind of having the tech actually work like its supposed to work.

Amanda O.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Loving Podia

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 18/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am creating online courses for meditation. So far, I have LOVED the fact that I can offer digital downloads as well as courses, free products and everything is very mobile friendly - which is extremely important for the work that I do, as most people will be listening to meditations on their phones!

Avantages

Probably the thing that I appreciate most from Podia is their customer support. I trial tested a few different platforms, and even though Podia doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the others, their unbelievably fast and friendly customer service was way ahead of the pack! It's really important to me that my students are able to get the help they need with the software or any issues that I can't handle on my end.
Podia is also just incredibly easy to use, you can get a course up and running in a matter of hours. I've really enjoyed creating on their platform.

Inconvénients

So far, the only thing I dislike is the inability to categorize products. Having everything on your storefront in a big, long list isn't the most user-friendly way to show things.