123 avis affichés sur 109

Invoiced

Mettez les comptes débiteurs en mode pilote automatique.

4,8 /5 (109 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
123 avis affichés sur 109
Andrew D.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A solid invoicing app with a lot of features.

Publié le 07/10/2020

I've used it for 3 years and never once thought about switching to a different app - that should tell you a lot about how good I feel about using Invoiced.

Avantages

It just works. I set it up several years ago when they had cheap legacy pricing. Since then I've enjoyed using it. It's easy to setup customers and create invoices - and it integrates with a whole bunch of payment gateways out the box, which is good!

Inconvénients

Some of the good features have been moved to a much more expensive plan - like subscription and part-payment support, however it's understandable.

Jaclyn V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Calling all businesses on a subscription business models!

Publié le 25/11/2020

Avantages

I love the organization this software offers. I am easy able to track all of my invoices, payments, refunds, credits etc all in one place. I love having the ability to make notes on my customer accounts for another person to pick up where I left off or just to remind myself! The overall aesthetic matches our brand and I will continue to use this product for a long time.

Inconvénients

Although almost perfect, there are several things I would add to Invoiced. I do not love the inability to view my upcoming revenue for all my upcoming subscriptions. Currently, I have to download an excel sheet, total the column and forecast what next month's revenue will be. I am also not able send invoices to select clients. This is a necessity as not all my clients want a receipt/invoice. I can't turn it off or on for specific clients so I want my customer specific settings.

Pierre B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Solves our problems for the most part

Publié le 18/09/2017

We enjoyed a quick solution to our invoicing problem

Avantages

It presents very well and the individual statements are pretty clean and clear.
We can easily have our own branding and send and track directly from the software.
This is really helpful!

Inconvénients

We were not able to generate statements how we needed them - basically with each customer invoice marked up as "due" and "paid" in matching columns. Instead payments received do not seem to have anything to do with invoice amounts sent and we are currently exporting data to excel and generating customer statements ourselves.

Sometimes the exported data does not always make sense - BUT the customer service team has been responsive and even fixed a bug we found. That was impressive.

Jessica T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Invoiced - A great business tool

Publié le 30/08/2019

I truly enjoy using this software. The organization of my customer information and the ease of use makes it a top tool for my business.

Avantages

There are two main features that I like the most with Invoiced. First being the ability to set up recurring billing. I have several customers who this applies to. I can easily set up a payment plan to send a bill to my customer without the need to manage it all myself. I can also easily make an adjustment if needed. The next feature that I favor is the ability to set up a payment plan for certain customers. With partial orders, I am able to setup a payment plan with partial payments, to meet the needs of my customer..... not to mention that this software offers several ways to pay, which makes it even easier. The organization of the information for each customer is very organized as well.

Inconvénients

The only downside to this software is the cost. For a smaller company who has few customers and little business revenue, this is not a very cost effective software to use. The basic package is $100 a month, which can add up over time. For a more established company, this is a GREAT tool.

Emily S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

Amazingly Easy to Use

Publié le 18/08/2020

It's very easy to keep track of overdue payments. It's very customizable. The site has a clean feel, and it's pleasant to look at (and when you crunch numbers all day, they may as well be nice to look at). I've only ever experienced one glitch that was easy to fix, which is amazing for a software company. Their customer service is also great and very helpful.

Avantages

We implemented this during the height of the Corona virus pandemic, and, being in the video conferencing industry, it was an EXTREMELY busy time to be learning a new software for how we manage all our invoices. But Invoiced was so amazingly intuitive it ended up making my job much easier. It honestly makes me like doing my job more.

Inconvénients

There are a few things that I would like to be able to customize even more but I really only have good things to say.

Justin M.

Great & Helpful team

Publié le 24/11/2020

From day 1, its a professional company with a robust api that checked all the boxes we needed to build our invoicing system.

Avantages

They do almost everything for you. Unlike other products they support payments via CC or ACH out of the box just by connecting square. Their support is super helpful and helped us migrate all our payment accounts to their platform. They also send emails for us, and manage all of the tech required to invoice.

Inconvénients

I really cant think of anything. Its all worked very well.

Pradnya D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Invoiced.com

Publié le 30/11/2020

Avantages

Simplicity of use, modern and easy to use UI for staff as well as customers, out of the box integration with Intacct (which is our accounting system), decent API for other integrations, SSO links that allow our external customers to log into their portals, very helpful and responsive staff, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been super helpful with helping in our integrations.

Inconvénients

I like invoiced.com, and for the most part I don't really have any cons... just this one observation:
I have not tried to do an integration myself, but work closely with a colleague who is integrating with Salesforce - it seems like the API integration was not very simple and intuitive for all our use cases.

Cody M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Automate A/R Collections, Payment Processing, and More

Publié le 30/11/2020

Avantages

The interface is well-made, and direct integration with major ERPs like NetSuite is big. The best feature, however, which made us pick Invoiced, is the high degree of flexibility as to the setup, customization, and ability to deploy custom CSS and scripting into a custom product for each user.

Inconvénients

The setup process is rather self-serve, though guided as well, and did take longer than anticipated.

Kyle R.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great product, great price

Publié le 19/11/2020

Still in the process of onboarding. Very impressed with the features, price, and support. It has been a lot of work to get it onboarding, some of that has to do with the complexity and size of our business

Avantages

So many of the available features will save our company time and money, and make our clients much happier and simplify their billing experience.

Inconvénients

Onboarding has been a long and difficult process. The onboarding team has been very supportive, but due to the size and complexity of our AR, there have been many issues to resolve before going live

Roman Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Very Limited in customization and Canadian Businesses

Publié le 20/02/2020

Avantages

Easy to use interface. Nice portals for the customers to check out all of their invoices and pay them. I like the notifications of when someone viewed the invoice.

Inconvénients

-On recurring subscription, the only option to charge is ahead of the billing period. We charge our clients at the end of the billing period. For example, this month customers see the bill February 2020, even though it should be for January 2020. That becomes problematic when someone cancels the subscription and says they already paid for February.

-No option to receive ACH payments from US clients for Canadian companies. If your address is Canadian the only clients that will see ACH options are in Canada. There is no ability to add another address even though we have an office in the US as well.

-Quickbooks Payment Synching the Credit Cards Payments don't automatically sync in a proper way where you split the transaction between Stripe Fees and what you actually got to the account. Each transaction needs to be edited manually

Réponse de Invoiced Traduire en français

Thank you for providing a review of Invoiced on Capterra! For any issues you encounter, please always feel free to contact our award-winning support team at support @ invoiced.com. Addressing your specific concerns, for subscription billing, you can definitely bill in arrears. We are more than happy to walk you through that configuration change. Regarding ACH payments, it's generally not possible for Canadian merchants to accept ACH unless you have a US domiciled bank account and a US entity. If you do have those, we can help enable ACH processing. Regarding QB payment sync, it shouldn't be necessary to edit each payment manually. While we don't perform reconciliation of credit card processing fees, you can record a monthly expense for aggregate processing fees instead of per payment that should make life much easier! Our mission as a company is to enable you to put A/R on autopilot, so we sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope these suggestions are helpful!

Ck L.
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Support client

Easily one of the most effective and efficient tools I use as a freelancer

Publié le 20/09/2017

Avantages

After using 2 different local install and 2 web-based invoicing software, Invoiced has easily been the most effective one thus far. There are bigger apps and software. There are probably more robust and integration featured software: There are tons of ways to tie together all your account into a central management program. There are many other options, but when you take away all the complexity and vastness of the others, you get something concise, easy to use, and quite frankly beautiful like Invoiced. Creating and delivering invoices, its primary core, is what it shines at. I started using it when it first came out. It was free: It was practical: It did exactly what I needed. Since then it's grown, a lot, and continues to be honed at an incredible rate. Here are some of the things that really enticed me to move to a paid account.

+ Feature rich, but not to heavy
+ Synchronizing with popular accounting software
+ Integration with a wide variety of merchants
+ Visually concise - Simple at-a-glance summaries
+ Provides almost every possible payment option available, including Bitcoin and direct banking
+ Pricing platform is more than fair
+ Gives invoice recipients the benefit of submitting payments
+ Mobile app is a great representation of the desktop experience
+ Support is quick and friendly

Inconvénients

Now, with all that said there are a few thing that I can see some people having trouble with. Especially if you're moving from a local install program to a web-based one, or a larger piece of software to this.

+ Importing data isn't really an option (At least I haven't really found a way)
+ Like accounting software, not everything is intuitive unless you know invoicing/accounting
+ Can't work offline - For some this will be a problem

I can't really speak too much on what bothers me about this software. As a freelancer with a small clientèle, I don't face the same accounting issues a medium to large business might face when dealing with multiple clients and billing hundreds of people.

Jared H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Many issues since the last update

Publié le 23/11/2020

Great until about a month ago when the new update seemed to complicate and make problematic the basic functions of the software.

Avantages

The ease of this software has been phenomenal. It is intuitive and well-designed. The automated chasing cadences have truly been so helpful as well as the Quickbooks and Lob integrations.

Inconvénients

We have had almost a major issue a week since the last software update a month ago. Very critical components like invoices not crossing over from quickbooks correctly and credit memos either left unapplied or extraneous memos crossing over have really messed with the ease of the A/R reconciliation. We have effectively had to rely entirely on quickbooks since the last update, and it seems like little has been done to remedy the issue (hours and hours in meetings with support over issues, and the fixes are all "manual"). There should be more customization to autopay - we should be able to set a DATE that the payments will be deducted from our customers enrolled instead of aging on invoices, since many times delays occur internally in posting invoices.

Jason W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent features, excellent value, excellent support

Publié le 22/11/2017

It helped me get paid on time and appear more professional to my customers

Avantages

I rely on Invoiced.com for all of my invoicing and payments and couldn't be happier with the service. I started with the free service and upgraded to the start-up plan as soon as I was sure it would satisfy my needs. Invoiced is easy to use, very feature rich, and most importantly has helped me get paid on time. It also features an API for tying into my website and integrates with Stripe for payments. I recently had one question for their support desk and they were quick to answer and very helpful. Overall I would say their service is 100% worth the small cost.

Inconvénients

I really have nothing bad to say about Invoiced, I suppose they could offer more pricing options. Their 4 pricing options work well for my business but I could see some business's wanting something between the 3 non enterprise prices.

David R.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I rarely write reviews, but this is a product I love. Very easy to use and get's the job done

Publié le 21/09/2017

Avantages

As a SaaS business, we work with Chargify as the main billing solution. We started using Invoiced for customers that didn't want to pay with a credit card because Chargify's doesn't have a good solution for manual billing. Invoiced allowed us to send grate looking invoices to our clients, using great UX and UI. With time, we also started using their Subscription feature and ACH payment feature. Invoiced is still not doing everything, so it can't offer a full solution for a medium-large SaaS business, but it's very good in everything it does. They also have good support.

Inconvénients

We never tried to integrate with Invoiced's API, but my general feeling is that the system is still not robust enough to provide a full solution for our business (In regards with requirements like: sync billing with product, metered usage billing, dunning management, reporting, etc.)

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

Invoiced made our AR 100x better

Publié le 30/05/2019

Avantages

We LOVE Invoiced. Straight up has made our AR 100x times better. Now receiving payments is (and on time) now whereas before it used to be like herding cats, both our sales team and our customers. Now customers know when everything's due and our sales and success teams can focus on serving customers.

We were able to integrate Invoiced with our application and business processes easily. Plus, our accountant loves being able to maintain an accurate AR balance, which made it much easier for us to move to accrual accounting.

Truly night and day from our old home-grown way of doing AR. Such a great value.

Inconvénients

Honestly, not a single thing is bad about Invoiced. Everything is super customizable, and when we got stuck, Invoiced customer support was able to get their engineering team to implement something custom to suit our needs.