GoFormz

4,8 (130)
Donnez votre avis !
Venez recueillir de meilleures données grâce aux formulaires numériques

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

130 avis

Amory
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

GoFormz has helped streamline our business.

Publié le 30/06/2020

Community Housing Partners provides safety and energy efficiency renovations to low-income housing at no charge to the low-income families. These projects are paid for by utility and government programs that require photo documentation. We use GoFormz to organize and timestamp photo documentation from the field into PDFs that we then submit to the program providers. This process replaces the collections of loose photos. This has saved us countless hours of review time and has improved the quality of our project documentation, which ultimately improves our ability to fund these projects. We are very happy with how GoFormz has positively impacted our work. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is our current GoFormz representative!

Avantages

The feature of GoFormz that has most aided our work is the ability to take photos in the app and having those photos immediately organized and uploaded to the GoFormz web platform in a PDF format. This helps us reduce the time needed to transfer and organize photo documentation of installations. It also allows our project managers in the office offer immediate answers to questions from field technicians by looking at the web platform uploads.

Inconvénients

The only difficult piece of using GoFormz is constructing the initial form templates. However, the GoFormz team has listened to our critiques and has improved this process since we began using the software two years ago.

Réponse de GoFormz

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Amory. We are so pleased to hear that GoFormz has helped save your team time and streamlined your installation photo process. If there is ever anything we can do to help your team, please reach out!

Francois
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great product that with continued improvements will be a spectacular product.

Publié le 23/06/2021

GoFormz has worked extremely well for us saving time and errors in the field and simplifying workflow and again saving time in processing data/billing in the office. Anytime we ran into roadblocks while developing forms everything was resolved promptly by the great support staff. The platform has been solid and has worked very well for us.

Avantages

The ease of use and setup is excellent. Great support from the staff. In the field use of the forms and following workflow suits our needs very well. The GPS Location, Digital Signature and Time Stamp functionality has been invaluable.

Inconvénients

Tiered Pricing not great for us. We would like an added feature that would require our licensing level at the next tier adding a lot of costs but as its not critical we opted not to buy into the higher tier. If we needed other features or if if was critical for us, we would pay the extra. Make sure you confirm what features each tear provides. As you develop forms you start adding (or staff or management start adding) wish list items that can easily bring you to higher tiered pricing. This is not a deal breaker, but something to think about.
Bad on-line documentation. The on-line help/documentation is incomplete at best. It tends to have a lot of pages about what the product can do but no real life examples of useful code. Web pages that are supposed to have (read should have) code examples do not have examples at all. Syntax can become an issue. This was dealt with by the great support of staff that were very helpful and responsive via e-mail. We would have required less help if there were better Code/Syntax examples in their documentation.

Réponse de GoFormz

Thank you for your very detailed and thoughtful review, Francois! We will take this feedback back to our team but in the meantime, we are so glad to hear that GoFormz is assisting with your workflow needs.

Kate

Overpriced

Publié le 13/04/2016

Not bad for basic form completion but price is totally overinflated- not sure if this is because of integrations we will never use but price feels steep considering the other applications we use and love.
Have never used customer service so unable to comment accurately re this aspect

Blair

GoFormz from OFS

Publié le 11/10/2020

This is an App which combined with my own research and training removes my company to pay a fortune to H&S companies for consulting etc. It really does allow my staff to actually participate in their H&S on a job and helps me be a responsible employer.

Avantages

The ease of creating H&S documents customized for our business.

Inconvénients

It would be great if the document could be kept in say a Microsoft Word format so constant changes to our templates could be made instead of re-formatting from a PDF all the time.
Updating would be so much easier and reviewing with staff would engage us more with H&S. This would make us use GoFormz with other company polices.
Reviewing is just as important as the policy documentation creating itself - creating ease of living documents would open GoFormz to many other company work policies increasing its importance.

Réponse de GoFormz

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Blair. We are so happy to hear that GoFormz has helped with your H&S processes, and greatly appreciate your thoughts regarding document updates. We will be sure to pass along your feedback to our product team!

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Recommended to many peers already

Publié le 06/07/2020

Very happy with decision to choose GoFormz and have recommended GoFormz to peers in my industry of industrial field service.

Avantages

Pros:
"List view" is much easier to fill on a smart phone than the full size "form view". List view was the deciding factor for choosing GoFormz
Easy to create forms quickly
Great documentation and responsive live customer support
Plenty of field types to choose from
Adopted quickly by all users, so much so, the users are asking admin to convert more paper forms to GoFormz
Creation of public forms that can be sent free or affordably to persons outside your organization

Inconvénients

Con: Cannot edit the PDF document and preserve the form fields after the form has been started. There is a work around by uploading the updated PDF then dragging all the previous form fields to the updated PDF.

Alternatives envisagées

TrueContext et Device Magic

Pourquoi choisir GoFormz

Too cumbersome to fill in full form view from a smart phone. Acrobat too time consuming to create forms.

Pourquoi passer à GoFormz

List view and favorable price.

Réponse de GoFormz

Thank you for leaving a review, Steve. We greatly appreciate your feedback and continued support!

Rebecca

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Outstanding product available for creating digital custom forms and workflows on the maket

Publié le 22/03/2023

Since 2019, we have been using GoFormz, and we continue to utilize it because of its exceptional quality. The support team is highly responsive and prompt in addressing our queries, and our account manager, [sensitive content hidden], has been an excellent collaborator, catering to our requirements as we expand.

Avantages

The implementation of GoFormz has entirely replaced our conventional method of handling credit card receipts and purchase orders on paper, which has resolved problems associated with lost documents and delays. GoFormz captures all the necessary supporting documents and photos accurately. The platform is user-friendly and can be customized to meet our specific needs.

Inconvénients

Goformz has few limitations, and what there is that they are working to improve all the time.

Réponse de GoFormz

Rebecca, thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your experience – we really appreciate it! We're thrilled to hear you GoFormz has enhanced your credit card and purchase order processing through digital data collection. Thanks again for the kind words, I will pass this feedback over to the rest of the team.

Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

GoFormz will make your business grow!

Publié le 08/10/2020

I noticed a tech from a HVAC contractor using their smartphone getting a signature from a Client of theirs. I inquired what app he was using. It was Goformz! So on my way back to the office on the train I downloaded the app and read up on it. When I got to my office a created a quick flatten PDF form uploaded and I started creating my first Goformz. It was pretty much straight forward with a few gotchas. Not a problem though as I called my tech support goformz guy [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who help me polish up my new Template.

Avantages

Easily set up and got it running within hours.

Inconvénients

Its kinda tough to think of cons with this as goformz is keeping up with new aspects of its product. What comes to mind is their server Azure had an issue somewhere out west after a storm and goformz was down for a few days. It hasn't happened since so I believe they identified the break down and put stop gaps in place.

Réponse de GoFormz

Thank you for leaving a review Daniel, we are so happy to hear that GoFormz has helped your business!

Lucille

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Product Support is the BEST!

Publié le 24/02/2023

I stopped using GoFormz to try out reports in a really inexpensive EHS software. After struggling with the inefficiency for a year, I switched back to GoFormz. The EHS team breathed a sigh of relief and stated that Goformz was so much easier and faster. It is worth every dollar to save time and frustration.

Avantages

[sensitive content hidden] is a great resource to set me up for success. I am not the most tech savvy person, but he offered clear solutions with great follow-up to make sure I understood everything. Tech support was fast and responsive while I learned to navigate the system. Now that I am a couple of years in, they still respond immediately when I create a glitch.

Inconvénients

Form setup was not very quick, due to my learning curve. I don't think I would have succeeded without the tech support.

Réponse de GoFormz

Lucille, thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your experience – we really appreciate it! We're thrilled to hear you and your team have found our tech support extremely helpful throughout your time using GoFormz. Thanks again for the kind words, I will pass this feedback over to the rest of the team.

Tearin
  • Secteur d'activité : Agriculture

GoFormz-Alliance Agri Turf Bobby,Harry and Chris

Publié le 14/11/2018

I would like to Thank Customer support for taking the time to call me and my colleague to walk us through how to use all of the functions properly and working through our frustrations that occurred during the process. We are very new to using the Form and could not have done it without the GoFormz team. They took the time dedication and patience to work with us thoroughly and diligently. They sat with us on the phone for over 2 hours trying to walk us through the correct steps. Would really like to take the time to appreciate these gentleman.

Highly recommended

Avantages

I like the fact that you can use this software as a multi-purpose form for a lot of different things including an ordering system, calculating and many other options. This software has been used to create something we can use for our company for years to come. It does exactly what we would like it to do without all the complications of trying to figure it out for yourself.

Inconvénients

If you change one text or any field, it could potentially ruin your database. It is very touchy but if you have the right tools you can easily make it work to your needs.

Jillian
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

GoFormz - Registration Process for a school

Publié le 03/04/2023

It's been great. Very prompt customer service when I have a sudden question.

It's been great. Very prompt customer service when I have a sudden question.

Avantages

GoFormz allows us to easily create customizable registration forms for our school. It allows us to make minor formatting changes quickly and easily, even when the link is live on our website.

Inconvénients

The calendar functionality could be improved. When users are entering in birthday, it's a bit awkward to enter the year first, so many people registering enter the wrong date of birth.

Réponse de GoFormz

Jillian, thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your experience – we really appreciate it! We're thrilled to hear you are finding customizing forms easy with GoFormz It's so great to hear that you are taking advantage of our online form sharing functionality to streamline your school registration process. In regard to the Date field, I have sent this information over to your Account Manager who should be reaching out to you to see if we can fix this data entry concern. Thanks again for the kind words, I will pass this feedback over to the rest of the team.

Dale

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This application has saved us a tremendous amount of time and money!

Publié le 13/11/2020

Great experience and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome!

Great experience and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome!

Avantages

I love that I can make my own fillable forms with a myriad of options to customize the forms to exactly fit our company needs. The time savings alone is worth every penny. I could list 50 reasons you need this application today!

Inconvénients

The price? if I have to write something .

Alternatives envisagées

Jotform

Pourquoi passer à GoFormz

GoFormz is very customizable and scalable.

Réponse de GoFormz

Thank you for your thoughtful review and years of support, Dale! We are very happy SiteMix is thriving with GoFormz.

Shane
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

Paperless field service reporting

Publié le 12/03/2020

With Goformz we have gone completely paperless with our field service reports.
We uploaded our...

With Goformz we have gone completely paperless with our field service reports.
We uploaded our existing service form and with signature capture we are now completely paperless.
Training our field techs was a breeze since the mobile app is very simplistic with very few menus to navigate.
We also created a monthly report that is automatically generated and emailed on the last day of every month which breaks down the service performed by each tech, the hours and the revenue generated by each.

Lastly I cannot say enough about the support we receive from the Goformz staff, they truly go above and beyond to ensure you're satisfied.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been an exceptional rep for us and is always quick to respond and eager to assist!

Avantages

What I like most about the software is the ease of use and management.

Inconvénients

You are limited to searching completed reports within the Goformz platform using key words which would be a great addition to your software.
With that being said you can easily export the reports into excel and search that way.

Brandon
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

I strongly recommend Go Formz!

Publié le 27/02/2019

I have been very pleased with Go Formz. They continue to improve their functionality and they are always open to ways they may alter the software to better fit our needs. Customer Support has been very accommodating and always respond promptly to our requests.

Avantages

We mainly use Go formz because of its ability to store a vast amount of data. Also, the electronic reporting and organization built into Go Formz is ideal for our Company. Outside of inspection reporting, we have found many internal uses for our company as well, including fleet maintenance checklists (inspections) as well as questionnaires.

Inconvénients

Although we love the use of Go Formz ability to send group emails with an attached pdf, I wish there was the option to include additional attachments (i.e. additional pdfs , excel spreadsheets, etc.)

Réponse de GoFormz

Hi Brandon, thanks for the thoughtful review. We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our product team!

Breanne
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy use and accessible support

Publié le 03/04/2023

I enjoy the communications that keep me updated about trainings, updates to GoFormz, and account managers reaching out periodically.

Avantages

I really like the ease of uploading my intake documents and being able to populate a fillable form.

Inconvénients

I don't have the time to learn all the features due to my caseload.

Réponse de GoFormz

Breanne, thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your experience – we really appreciate it! We're thrilled to hear you find GoFormz extremely helpful for your patient intake process. Thanks again for the kind words, I will pass this feedback over to the rest of the team.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

Go Digital

Publié le 28/03/2023

Overall experience is very satisfactory. This is a time saving and life saver app.

Avantages

The paper free side. The instant receipt of report upon 'Complete' button is clicked. The professionalism it brings in the eyes of your customers. The ease of use it provides.

Inconvénients

An unsolved bug on my tablet for tax calculation.

Réponse de GoFormz

Kevin, thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your experience – we really appreciate it! We're thrilled to hear you and your operation are saving time and that your customers are having a positive experience using GoFormz. As for your unresolved bug, I have connected with your Account Manager and they should be reaching out to you to see if we can get this fixed. Thanks again for the kind words, I will pass this feedback over to the rest of the team.

William
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

BEST APPLICATION FOR OUR DAILY AUDITS

Publié le 20/09/2019

Avantages

When I was looking to do loading and safety audits in all our loading yards, I was directed to GoFormz by an associate who actually helped me set it up. It was one of the best decisions I've made. My yard Supervisors are doing individual audits on all of our drivers and I am getting the scores immediately. I was able to set up the forms easily and can make changes as I deem necessary. I honestly believe that this has greatly helped in reducing our claims costs and work related injuries. Couldn't be happier.

Inconvénients

When I first started the application I struggled a little bit with navigating thru the software. Mostly due to my lack of computer skills.

George

Strongly Recommend Go Formz

Publié le 26/04/2019

Getting information from the field to the office use to be a daunting task. With Go Formz we have been able to quickly get material orders, change orders and reports from our many job site locations. It has also been easy for the men to use because they were use to seeing the paper forms. Now they recognize the form and are able to do it digitally. The customer service is fantastic. Representative have been responsive, helpful and over a delight to work with.

Avantages

Ease of use, Automation abilities, customer service promptness

Inconvénients

The updates Go Formz has provided has seem to fix most of the issues

Réponse de GoFormz

Hi George, thank you for the insightful review. We are so happy to hear that our platform has helped your team streamline the collection of information from job sites!

Mark

GoFormz makes paperwork easy

Publié le 08/10/2020

5** Product

5** Product

Avantages

GoFormz is very easy to use. Our main use for this program is engineers job sheets. The custom template option makes life very easy for all our staff to complete there paperwork. Designing the templates to suit your company needs is very impressive, with plenty field options all the information our staff need to complete there worksheets with several drop-down boxes, etc. saves time and effort. It also has to be said that customer support is impressive. If we ever have a problem the team in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always very helpful.

Not to much

Réponse de GoFormz

Thank you for leaving a review, Mark! We are so happy to hear that GoFormz is helping your team save time.

Jill
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent program to really go paperless

Publié le 06/04/2023

No more dirty or crumpled field sheets. Our forms are nice and neat now. Project managers are happy to get the information as soon as the form is completed so they can review and forward the the client (as opposed to waiting for field person to return to office, scan form, go into email, save to project folder, and then notify PM the data is available). Now our forms come to us already electronic and can be easily saved to our project file - no more filing daily handfuls of field sheets!

Avantages

Using a PDF image of our current form made it fast and easy to get the electronic version set up and in use.

Inconvénients

The main thing I had trouble with was writing formulas for some of the boxes. It's similar to Excel, which I've had limited experience working with.

Hi Jill,

Thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your experience with us – we really appreciate it! We're thrilled to hear you and your operation have eliminated the need for paper in the field, enhancing your documentation collection. We also love hearing that you have eliminated manual filing and manual form delivery through automations. Thanks again for the kind words, I will pass this feedback over to the rest of the team.

Heather
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Design & Construction

Publié le 02/10/2020

Our experience has been great. All questions and issues resolved quickly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great account manager for us. He makes himself available for any questions and has taken our issues into discovering new items that will help our company's needs.

Avantages

GoFormz is very user friendly for field employees and office staff. The customer is always first and questions are always answered promptly.

Inconvénients

We have yet to run in to any cons while using GoFormz.

Réponse de GoFormz

Thank you for your review, Heather. We are so happy to hear that GoFormz has been a success for both your field and office teams!

James

Great Tool

Publié le 05/06/2019

Great tool that increases your team’s efficiency.

Great tool that increases your team’s efficiency.

Avantages

GoFormz is a very simple platform to learn; accompanied by friendly support people to help you get started. Impressed by the flexibility of what you can create. Our expectation was in creating one form. Quickly we realized that all our forms should be done on GoFormz.

Inconvénients

When e-mailing forms, currently only able to have it send from a generic company e-mail. Would like to have it sent from the e-mail of the user who creates the form.

Réponse de GoFormz

Hi James, thanks for leaving a review. This is fantastic feedback, and we'll be sure to forward your note on email functionality on to our product team. Thank you, and please reach out to us at any time!

Becky
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Easy HIPAA Compliant Patient Form Intake

Publié le 08/05/2020

I haven't received complaints since helping to implement this at our clinics, so far it's really been helping our staff input information into our system faster than they would have waiting for a patient to fill it out with pen and paper.

Avantages

We needed a solution at our health care clinic to provide patients a safe and secure way to send us the paperwork we require electronically. This not only saves our staff time, but the patient is able to see their doctor faster which in turn helps with their overall patient experience.

Inconvénients

All features are great, I was a little concerned on the photo upload option that is placed into a form. If there is a way to utilize the space reserved for the photo upload to fill up the placeholder space rather than filling up a portion of it. We also only use the "Public Forms" so I was curious if there could someday be different tiers put in place to reduce the "per/user" cost based on how an entity uses the software.

Réponse de GoFormz

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Becky. We are so pleased your clinic has realized efficiency improvements for both its staff and clients! We have passed along your feedback regarding Public Forms usage to our team. Thanks!

Renee

GoFormz Review

Publié le 15/12/2021

We have used GoFormz for our time keep needs and other forms needed for our business.
Working with...

Working with [Sensitive Content ] since the beginning and have been very happy with his quick responsive service.

Avantages

It's quick and my employees learn it quickly

Inconvénients

This software is very used friendly and easy to use

Réponse de GoFormz

Renee, thank you for your thoughtful response, and thanks for being a valued client for all these years. We appreciate you!

Jenna
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Easily Built Custom Forms

Publié le 07/07/2023

Avantages

It’s very self explanatory to use. Great customer service and quick response times if any questions arise

Inconvénients

Had to purchase additional submissions for public forms

Réponse de GoFormz

Jenna, thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your experience – we really appreciate all your feedback! In regard to your dislike, I have shared that information with the rest of our team to learn from so we can continue to better our services. Thanks again for the kind words, I will pass this feedback over to the rest of the team.

Amanda
  • Secteur d'activité : Secteur maritime
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great Product

Publié le 12/07/2023

I have been very happy with go forms. being able to use a PDF we have created allows up to get a very professional result which we're proud to share with our customers. this allows for easier and clearer communication.

Avantages

The software is intuitive and easy to learn. The help site is very good and I was able to answer a lot of my questions on my own. This was refreshing that I could research and move forward don my own. Being able to auto fill the from the DataSource decreases the time it take to fill out the form.

Inconvénients

It can be frustrating to delete a field if you have the Add New Field section open as you're building but need to drop down to the Template Field to delete permanently. It can get confusing.

Réponse de GoFormz

Hi Amanda, thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your experience – we really appreciate it! We're thrilled to hear you have had a great transition from your previous form solution to GoFormz. In regard to your dislike, this is a great product enhancement call-out. I have shared this with our Product Team for further evaluation. Thanks again for the kind words!