388 avis affichés sur 369

TunnelBear

Virtual Private Network Service Solution

4,5 /5 (369 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
388 avis affichés sur 369
Kush M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A decent VPN service with quite a few locations

Publié le 02/04/2020

It's a good VPN, I recommend using it for just some private browsing.

Avantages

The UI is nice, the connection is stable with multiple options. It has a kill switch which is very important for VPN services.

Inconvénients

It comes with a cost which makes it hard to use for freelancing when you are a student.

Mir fida N.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Best VPN solution for beginners for basic needs

Publié le 28/09/2020

Although,it is not an advanced level VPN but still a better choice for most basic requirements for a VPN features. New users should try it's free plan of 500 Mb per month to know the performance and features then switch to a paid plan.It is not as feature rich as other available VPN software but should be enough for specific task needs that one need to do regularly like IP & traffic security. Ease of use and quick setup makes it a suitable option for start ups and individuals .

Avantages

First of all it is a beginner user friendly software that is get you started as soon as few clicks away.Not much configuration and settings needed. Apps and browser extensions are available for multiple OS and devices like respectively.Free plan is available to test performance for your specific network task requirement.It protects user's privacy through its no logging policy.Security is ensured by independent yearly audit make it a credible software to use. Another good feature is P2P connection which allows for use as secure torrent network.It supports split tunneling but only on android.

Inconvénients

Major thing is the less support for unblocking streaming services like Netflix, in all locations.Other is customer support which is limited and not always available for solving commonly faced issues. Availability is limited to a set of listed countries.It does not support split tunneling except on android.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best VPN with a bear

Publié le 18/02/2021

My company have bought paid subscription for another VPN client, which has really terrible support and doesn't do the basic thing it is supposed to change your location and IP. Since I have to do my work and the other VPN didn't work as supposed to I had to install the TunnelBear app and use the free option in order to finish my work.

Avantages

This is the easiest most user friendly VPN which I have ever used. And I've used a lot. I really like that it is fool prof, works fast, you can try it for free and does what it is supposed to do.

Inconvénients

I would've like to have the chance of choosing different servers on a specific location. Other than that there is nothing more I would add

Samuel C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

TunnelBear is my low budget but quality VPN

Publié le 14/01/2021

In all I think if your budget is low and you still want some quality VPN service then TunnelBear is the best alternative.

Avantages

What I like the most about this VPN is the free trial option that doesn't expire and also gives you free 500mb for sharing it on your social media page. Aside enjoying the free data it gives you, the amount to purchase it fully is relatively less as compared to other VPN's that give quality service as TunnelBear does.

Inconvénients

What is dislike though and I hop is corrected is how slow it automatically connects back after it looses connection. At time it shows on your notification bar as though it is connecting automatically but it wont till you have to go back to the software and connect it manually. Also the connection is quite slow and can be improved upon. The locations are quite less and limited in the free mode.

Horacio P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

A VPN that used to be great but went downfall.

Publié le 01/05/2019

Avantages

We have been using this VPN for quite some time and It worked great with a good balance between features and monthly cost, even the UI was fun to watch.

Inconvénients

After the acquisition from McAfee, we felt the security was compromised as all the traffic wasn't encrypted and secured but it actually may have been stored. As the company that used to be in Toronto now has to comply to US security and privacy requirements means no information is really private in their servers.

Nenad J.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A good, simple VPN

Publié le 09/02/2021

it's been great! would recommend it to friends who need an easy to use VPN.

Avantages

It was easy - it has a cool mascot and they're offering a good service especially since everything is trying to track you these days.

Inconvénients

The price isn't as good as some of the competition - They do have a free tier to make sure it's a good fit but some more direct marketing and price competition would be nice to see.

Krutik R.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Review for Tunnel Bear

Publié le 09/07/2020

I have been using Tunnel bear VPN service to browse securely over internet

A Great Virtual Private Network all over the world
Fast speed connectivity and hide the original ISP of the user

Inconvénients

Less number of the VPN server in most of the countries
Need more server
some bugs in user interface

Dorothy P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 06/08/2019

Avantages

TunnelBear is easy to set up and use. If you are worried about online security, using a VPN like TunnelBear is ideal. The plan is relatively cheap or you can use the free version which will give you 500 MB per month.

Inconvénients

The only con while using TunnelBear was that some of my software that requires internet connection was either slow or unresponsive. It's a known issue that Netflix will not work while using most VPNs.

Melanie A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Make your privacy private again

Publié le 17/02/2021

For the first time in years, I feel safe in using my computer. I've had many companies tell me of data breaches. Now, I don't have to worry about it any more. TunnelBear has my back!

Avantages

I love this product. I find it easy to use and well worth the cost. There are too many security breaches in todays world. This program allows you to browse the internet without worry.

Inconvénients

I didn't find any cons. At least not yet. This product should be checked out by everyone. I bet you embrace it too.

Divyang S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Stay Anonymous on The Web

Publié le 21/07/2020

TunnelBear is used mostly in our SEO department and are satisfied with the tool. Moreover, we were able to extend our business in different regions.

Avantages

TunnelBear gives free access to many of the country as VPN service. Although its premium version is catchy with many different choices but free version is capable of doing all the things in for our organisation's need. We also do Digital Marketing and SEO requires backlinks to be set up to get higher ranks. TunnelBear has helped get this done perfectly and even expanded our horizon to accept customers from many parts of the world.
It does not require any professional knowledge to set up. Just a click for enabling service and one more to disable.
Data is not stored and privacy is ensured.

Inconvénients

Price range for premium version is higher than ome would expect.
There is limit to devices that it can run with same account.
Though you can access offers from different countries but you may not access it fully as sometimes there is problem loading images or text which you may not understand at all.

Maulik V.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Best Free VPN Service

Publié le 25/06/2020

If we talk about the overall experience with Tunnelbear then we can conclude that It is good above average software for using VPN among all other VPN software. It is free to use for little work and It works well.

Avantages

Tunnelbear is the best VPN service due to the most effective features that I mention below:

- First of all, It is completely Free to use for up to 500 MB data each month.
- Easy to set up, we have to provide just Email Id and Password, and your account is active and working.

Inconvénients

The two things that I don’t like in Tunnelbear is, Its speed is a little bit slow as compared to the VPN software. And another point is It is not working with Netflix.

• Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Safe and Easy Coverage

Publié le 28/11/2020

Created with even the most inexperienced user in mind.

Avantages

Great VPN service. I use it on all of my devices. It is very easy to use, especially since I had no experience with them and certainly reliable.

Inconvénients

The unlimited version is a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for, a reliable and secure connection.

Christophere L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

very user friendly powerful and entertaining platform

Publié le 04/12/2019

My overall experience was that of pleasantry in the aspects of I felt confidant that tunnel bear had my back and put the time and effort into there software so I never felt that my privacy was in question and to be quite honest I am a big kid so I enjoyed the animation of the bear I would always pick a far off server just to watch the bear.

Avantages

So what I have to say first because it is my favorite aspect of this software was the user friendly and visually gratifying layout of this software, So many VPN software's can be very confusing to a person with not very much background in the pc world. The layout of this software visually makes it to where you can understand what is happening. Picture this you have a map with a little bear sitting in a pipe that has an uncanny resemblance to Mario and has multiple locations across the globe for you to choose from . Now once you pic a location you see the bear hop down his pipe and quite literally dig a tunnel to the location of the server you are wanting to connect to. The re ups in data quantity is also very cost friendly they do not tax you hardcore there server connections listed are consistent and they care about there customers what else could you really ask for.

Inconvénients

The only complaint and it may have been I just had a hard time doing it and I have computer background so I am quite positive our less knowledgeable users definitely would is that merging your vpn information into the windows 10 operating system was a little harder them I would have like but in the end I just kept it as tunnel bear it was more fun to look at anyways.

Nadusha V.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Only for short term operations. Period.

Publié le 27/12/2018

Overall, I'm only using this for some simple operations only. Only reason I'm using this is because of the user friendliness of the app. And this is 100% working where some other tools don't work sometimes. But the bandwidth limit is too low. So I can only rate it 5 out of 10.

Avantages

Well, I like everything about the Tunnelbear vpn. It can hide your identity and can connect to any server in almost all of the countries out there. works pretty well. Thishas an Chrome extension so that you can use it with the chrome browser. First you have to create an account and then you have to login. this process is very easy and won't take too much time. And you can connect right away. There's an android app so that use vpn from your mobile device wiht those login credentials. Everything is pretty easy. user interface is very simple. and attractive as well. and connecting won't take too long or there's no queue like other tools.

Inconvénients

like I said previously, usage bandwidth is limited when you're using this. like very low. you only get 500MB per month. so it's not suitable for long term operations like browsing social media, downloading things etc. however they allow you 1 GB if you could tweet about their service. But even that doesn't sound enough for me. Plus there are some competitors who offer the same service for free! So this is a bit questionable.

Erik M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Keeps your devices protected with surprise and delight at every corner

Publié le 22/02/2021

I recommend TunnelBear to all of my colleagues and friends. It is ingeniously designed, fun to use, and completely private. I rest easy knowing my devices are protected by their VPN while my data remains private, too!

Avantages

My favorite thing about TunnelBear is the clean user interface, fun animations, and thoughtful details they have added to every step of their user journey. I am always delighted by the subtle animations and clean design elements they use to convey clear messages to me about how TunnelBear is protecting my device. On mobile, it's even better! They have integrated their values into their product by offering pride bears and different options for your home screen icon - how cute is that?!

Inconvénients

I don't have anything negative to say about TunnelBear. They obviously listen to what their users want and need without sacrificing their values or integrity. I love knowing my devices are fully protected by an adorable team of bears!

• Secteur d'activité: Défense et aérospatiale

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great travel VPN for computer and mobile

Publié le 05/12/2017

An easy to use VPN for both my computer and mobile device, I usually use it when I am travelling and on an unfamiliar network and am worried about my personal security.

Avantages

This is very easy to use both on a computer and a mobile phone when you are on untrusted networks and want a secure connection. There are plenty of different options of locations to "tunnel" to, which is nice. Additionally, the price is not too bad for a VPN service, and it goes down if you buy larger packages. I have never really experienced that many connection issues when using TunnelBear, which is a big plus considering other VPNs drop me frequently.

Inconvénients

There are other VPNs that provide just as much security, if not more due to legal requirements of collecting data on customers. TunnelBear does not collect logs, but still beware that Canada, where they are based, has very strict privacy laws and anti-P2P laws.

Réponse de TunnelBear Traduire en français

Hey there! Thanks for your review! The Bears are thrilled that you're enjoying the service.

You will be pleasantly surprised to find out that TunnelBear does NOT collect logs of the website you visit. Phew! :)

TunnelBear explicitly does not collect, store or log the following data:
- IP addresses visiting our website
- IP addresses upon service connection
- DNS Queries while connected
- Any information about the applications, services or websites our users use while connected to our Service

You can learn more at TunnelBear's human-readable, super transparent privacy policy: https://www.tunnelbear.com/privacy-policy.

If you have any questions, we want to hear from you at privacy@tunnelbear.com. Rawr!

Marouane T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

VPN With Some Flare

Publié le 09/04/2019

TunnelBear offers an easy to use, secure and consistent VPN service with apps across all the platforms I use at a competitive price.

Avantages

TunnelBear is a consistent and powerful VPN solution. The service is inexpensive and with applications available across multiple platforms including browser extensions TunnelBear makes it easy to ensure you're protected and have VPN access wherever you are. The interface is intuitive and for those who don't know much about VPNs the settings have helpful descriptions for the more complex features. The animations and design of the interface is charming and a welcome change from the dull app interfaces out there. TunnelBear is fast and realiable, easily one of the best VPNs on the market.

Inconvénients

I have not experienced any real issues with the service or it's apps in all the time I've been using TunnelBear, and I've been using it for a long time.