Avis clients sur TunnelBear

TunnelBear

Solution de service de réseau privé virtuel

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

461 avis

Antonio
Antonio
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

TunnelBear is the most reliable, secure and easy-to-use VPN of 2021

Publié le 07/07/2021

Because to carry out my work I need to spend most of the time browsing the internet handling very sensitive financial and business information, TunnelBear represents for me an extremely useful tool when it comes to guaranteeing my anonymity and the security of all the information that I handle. In Internet.

Avantages

What I like the most about TunnelBear is that it is a VPN with a very simple and intuitive interface that provides guaranteed security and protection. I would say that TunnelBear is the best VPN option for people who have no experience using technology precisely because of its simple and intuitive design.

Inconvénients

What I don't like about TunnerBear and I think they can improve it is that it does not provide geolocation options by state or specific region.

Osarumwense
Osarumwense
  • Secteur d'activité : Films et cinéma

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

TunnelBear

Publié le 26/05/2021

Overall, TunnelBear, with its intuitive UI has done a great job simplifying VPNs for a novice like me, in my business.

Avantages

It is brilliantly designed to meet our everyday needs. It is secure and have your device protected; no need to worry about your data being stolen.

The fact that TunnelBear is fun, and offers free 500mb every month is probably the most attractive thing about it. It is very unlikely to find a VPN solution that offers free service, and still be fun to use.

No other VPN solutions like TunnelBear; with its free trial, you can check it out if you like the product.
Its simplicity makes it fun to use by inexperienced users.

TunnelBear supports split tunneling on android devices. It can also be use as a secure torrent network.

Inconvénients

What i like least about this software is how slow the internet connection could be sometimes, most especially after disconnected and trying to reconnect. This should be looked into.

It is not a great fit for streaming as the data zaps quickly.

Relatively few servers. More servers should be added.

Claudia
Claudia
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

TunnelBear enables a secure and high-performance connection

Publié le 31/05/2020

TunnelBear allows us to connect to public networks from our corporate laptops and cell phones, thanks to the fact that it has desktop applications and mobile applications for all platforms. With this software we managed to encrypt the connection through the IKEv2 protocol and we can navigate at high speed and without restrictions.

Avantages

I like TunnelBear because it offers completely free browsing data and has a large number of countries. Its user interface is interactive and lively, making it easy to connect to the VPN. I also like that it has desktop apps and also mobile apps. Also, it has very good security protocols like IKEv2 and IPSec.

Inconvénients

The only thing that disgusts me is that it does not have different options of cities per country, it is only possible to change the country.

Janosch
Janosch
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Easy, reliable VPN-Tunneling that works

Publié le 03/12/2019

I was astonished by how easy setting up a VPN Tunnel can be. Fast, reliable, stable - recommendable. Whenever I have a task to do which requires my PC believably to be in Finnland or Australia I will unse TunnelbBar again. Can not have no sad bears (: .

Avantages

I needed a way to tunnel VPN traffic in a way that would make my PC appear to be from another country then the one I was in. I came across tunnelBear and felt in love. Clear and simple it integrates into your System and tunnels (hence the name) your Network traffic as set to be. I had zero hassle with setup or stability and was just charmed by the user-friendly, open easy to use functionality.

Inconvénients

Not much. The only thing I can remeber was, taht I was sad, when I had to quit because I had done all I had to do on the task that required the VPN-Tunnel. "The bear was sad" or something I remember. Even the unsitall Process was clean, simple and easy.

Polo
Polo
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The simplest VPN client out there

Publié le 30/04/2019

Tunnelbear is without a doubt the simplest VPN if you're in need of one. Great software for a single person, not sure if it would work for a large company.

Avantages

- Very cheap for what it offers
- Very easy to install, even without computer knowledge
- The app is very well designed
- The companion apps make a great investment, VPN all across devices
- Has a free version that gives you 2gb for a tweet

Inconvénients

Not much, the only one is that the app sometimes gets slow and the connection to the VPN takes more than expected, sometimes more than 2 minutes

Jelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great VPN

Publié le 29/12/2021

Avantages

Tunnelbear is a great VPN that has a nice design with bears. The free tier works good but the paid version is a lot better.

Inconvénients

I switched to another VPN because of the price, but I would have sticked with Tunnelbear if they had made their software cheaper.

Leon
Leon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This is probably the cutest and most effective VPN software in the market.

Publié le 04/06/2018

Great and functional VPN software.

Great and functional VPN software.

Avantages

First of all, this software has one of the most beautiful and easy to use interfaces I have seen, also their website graphics revolved around cute vectorized bears. It works marvelous, it is simple to use, effective, connects quickly and in addition; it is inexpensive (You can use around 500 MB for free in a monthly basis, and if you tweet about TunnelBear you can get some extra MBs, also their monthly and yearly plans are very affordable). I wholeheartedly recommend TunnelBear!

Inconvénients

This is one of those few cases were I don't really have anything negative to say about a software. I believe TunnelBear is great.

Karl
Karl
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Protection of the privacy of information in a secure and stable manner.

Publié le 19/05/2019

It is a tool that has guaranteed the privacy of the information of the members of the company where it has been implemented, its service is fast, easy to use and guarantees a good technical support and quality service.

Avantages

This product offers a good stability in VPN connection, offers a connection in a stable and secure way allowing the user to enjoy a fast navigation offering the privacy of the information, especially when it comes to information of the financial type or themes of the company. Confidentiality, accessing the TunnelBear Services is simple and the forms of payment are varied, the installation of the software can be applied from the desktop or through the web browser.

Inconvénients

Once I had to install the software in Windows 8.1 and it did not work, the software was installed, it also happened several times that it was frozen when making a connection and not connects which I had to restart and it works again.

Josip
Josip
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

VPN full of bears

Publié le 18/07/2019

Some websites are in my country geo-blocked like Hulu or CBS. I solved this problem by using TunnelBear. It works flawlessly every time. I don't even notice I am using a VPN because the speed of download and upload is almost the same as my carrier provide.

Avantages

TunnelBear is a fantastic VPN service with easy to use interface which has a lot of sweet little bears all around menus. When you press to turn on the button you are greeted with a nice animation of a bear digging a tunnel from your country to a selected country. Their dedication to those little details and overall quality of service is what makes TunnelBear the best VPN. If you bought their subscription because the free plan doesn't meet your requirements then you can enjoy their VPN service on all your devices. The mobile app has some features that other competitors still don't have. One example is VigilantBear - this stops all your internet connection if it becomes unstable and you are likely to be reconnected so there won't be any privacy leaks. Also, in their terms of service is written that they don't keep or sell your browsing history and other data as some other companies do. So, if you are very vigilant about your internet privacy TunnelBear is a must-go choice.

Inconvénients

The only downside of TunnelBear is their pricing if you choose monthly plan but most of the users usually choose year plan so they don't have to bother with that and usually with a monthly plan there is a lot more saving. In TunnelBear is this enormous 50%.

Bennett
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Network Security Program: TB

Publié le 23/08/2023

It help protect my identity online by browsing anonymously.

It help protect my identity online by browsing anonymously.

Avantages

TunnelBear free version only requires MBs, which I acquire by inviting new members. It allows me to access geo-locked websites from anywhere.

Inconvénients

TunnelBear roars like bear when connecting, but I dislike that it never notify when it disconnects unawares.

Nadusha
Nadusha

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Only for short term operations. Period.

Publié le 27/12/2018

Overall, I'm only using this for some simple operations only. Only reason I'm using this is because of the user friendliness of the app. And this is 100% working where some other tools don't work sometimes. But the bandwidth limit is too low. So I can only rate it 5 out of 10.

Avantages

Well, I like everything about the Tunnelbear vpn. It can hide your identity and can connect to any server in almost all of the countries out there. works pretty well. Thishas an Chrome extension so that you can use it with the chrome browser. First you have to create an account and then you have to login. this process is very easy and won't take too much time. And you can connect right away. There's an android app so that use vpn from your mobile device wiht those login credentials. Everything is pretty easy. user interface is very simple. and attractive as well. and connecting won't take too long or there's no queue like other tools.

Inconvénients

like I said previously, usage bandwidth is limited when you're using this. like very low. you only get 500MB per month. so it's not suitable for long term operations like browsing social media, downloading things etc. however they allow you 1 GB if you could tweet about their service. But even that doesn't sound enough for me. Plus there are some competitors who offer the same service for free! So this is a bit questionable.

Caleb

TunnelBear - Surf Fearlessly

Publié le 21/10/2019

I have loved the experience ever since I started using the service and don't think I will switch to anyother VPN service provider.

Avantages

TunnelBear is a VPN service which encrypts your internet connection in order to keep your daily online activities private and super secure while you browse the web doing what you do best, without the worries of hackers and the government spying on your data. TunnelBear is available across all Mac, Windows, IOS and Android devices so you feel secure no matter your location or your device.

TunnelBear does not log any user activity as mentioned in the privacy policy so you can feel free to surf as intended without being spied on also by your VPN service provider.
TunnelBear also offers a free service which is limited to 500MB/Month so you can take it for a test drive before upgrading to the premium service.

Some of TunnelBear advance features are:

Global content - which allows you to view contents that is not allowed in your region
Online Privacy - TunnelBear blocks the government and your local ISP from viewing any of your internet traffic.
IP tracking - this feature blocks ad services from tracking your behavior which is used to target you for web-based advertisement.

Inconvénients

TunnelBear uses 256-bit AES encryption which is strong enough but a bit weaker than other VPN services on the market.

• Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Best VPN ever!

Publié le 20/03/2022

Avantages

I have tried countless VPN already, and no one can compare to TunnelBear! Sure, I only used the free trial, which is 500 mb a month, but that alone is enough for it to make an impact on me. A lot of VPN that I have tried that said are offering free service doesn't really work for me. The only one that worked is TunnelBear. The free trial is very important because it is what will make the user to decide whether to pay for the service or not. And I'm pretty sure that when the time comes, I'll gladly pay for their service! It's very easy to use, and they have a really cute layout. It's not "complicated-looking", and it worked really great as a VPN. Highly recommended!

Inconvénients

Since I only tried using the free trial, I can say that the only con that I am seeing is the fact that you can only use 500 mb per month. That is something that of course, can be solved when you decide to pay for their service.

Jyoti
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Good, reliable product

Publié le 05/08/2021

Avantages

I used Tunnel Bear for several years so I could easily switch country by IP address using a VPN. I was impressed by the simplicity of it. Clean, uncluttered - very easy to install and navigate. Any time there was an issue, the customer support team was very responsive.

Inconvénients

My only real gripe with this software, and the reason I eventually moved over to a competitor, was that they seemed unable to adequately keep up with changes. Large companies are constantly trying to thwart VPNs and stealth IP addresses and it's an ongoing game to adapt the technology. It seemed that TunnelBear wasn't fast enough in developing their product to keep ahead of the changes.

• Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Secure your internet activities

Publié le 31/08/2019

TunnelBear helps me in maintaining my privacy over my internet activities. It is easy to use and cheap, making it possible for me to subscribe to its plan.

Avantages

TunnelBear is very easy to use! You just need to click or tap on the server's location that you want to use and voila! You are connected to the server. It is also cheap compared to other similar services, yet offer good service to the users.

Inconvénients

It offers a free version but with very limited data it offers, it's better to just subscribe to the basic plan. Another negative point is that sometimes, the connection becomes lagging. While it is understandable since I am using VPN service but I hope this can be addressed somewhat.

Danilo
  • Secteur d'activité : Défense et aérospatiale
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great software with some reliability snags

Publié le 07/04/2021

Overall it serves the purpose and delivers the intended service. However, I believe it could improve its reliability as a way to justify the prices charged.

Avantages

It allows you to access internet content only available within countries, which is quite a balsam when your are away from home and wants to watch your favourite shows. It is user-friendly and has a cute interface. It is really powerful and incredibly straightforward to use.

Inconvénients

I believe the main problem is to do with reliability. The connection happens to stall every now and then. Besides that, it can reduce a bit of your connection speed.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Traduction et localisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Great, easy to use VPN

Publié le 23/07/2022

Provides an extra layer of security for work when out and about away from my home network as well as access to more content for personal entertainment.

Avantages

Very easy to setup and use, both on MacOS and iOS. Cute user interface makes VPNs seem more accessible to the less tech savvy. Worked for both an added layer of security when on public wifi networks and for access content/sites otherwise location blocked when traveling.

Inconvénients

Free trial somewhat limited at 500mb, trying it out with YouTube or other video burns through it extremely quickly. Month to month subscription also more expensive than other similar options; need to commit to an annual subscription to get a more reasonable monthly rate.

Gayland
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Best VPN available today

Publié le 16/01/2019

I started out using their free minutes and was hooked immediately. I had questions and contacted customer service which was a very pleasant experience. I have had zero problems and feel very confident that my online use is private and secure.

Avantages

First, the financial side. The prices on TunnelBear are some of the best available. In addition, they give you free time. Secondly, it is extremely secure and is very user friendly. Also, their customer service is excellent.

Inconvénients

I would like for the font to be a little larger.

Randall
  • Secteur d'activité : Défense et aérospatiale
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple, easy, functional, and fun!

Publié le 23/05/2019

I have such a great experience using TunnelBear, especially when I'm on travel to other countries. The free version is probably good enough for the average user, but I would definitely recommend getting the paid version for long term use!

Avantages

When on travel to other countries, we would often get blocked from accessing sites or videos that we would normally be able to watch. I tried using other VPN clients, but none of them worked even though I was able to select the country. TunnelBear came as a surprise to me, as it was easy to install, it comes with a fun and creative interface with literal tunnels appearing on the map, and when you click on them you see a bear go to that place and make a funny "rawr!" sound. But beside the cuteness, TunnelBear worked like a charm in hiding my IP address and effortlessly connected me to that country. I was able to use the internet as if I was in that country, and without any network slowdowns. I did not experience any connection drops even after being connected for a long time, as opposed to other VPNs. I've only used the free version, but I am heavily considering purchasing the paid version as it is very affordable, and honestly it is just that good!

Inconvénients

I don't really have anything negative to say. TunnelBear did not let me down when I needed a good VPN solution.

• Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Instantly browse from different countries

Publié le 19/09/2019

Avantages

It was so fast and easy to browse from a different country, that I really enjoyed the software. My son installed it on my computer more than 2 years ago and taught me how to use it, and that was easy to remember. Everytime I would stumble on something that wasn't available from the country I was currently browsing, I just switched to a different country and access any material online.

Inconvénients

The average free space is limited and you have to do some work like sharing their product on twitter to get some extra space.

Claire
Claire
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A secure and powerful VPN service

Publié le 02/12/2018

Overall I love its functionalities as it is running great and very helpful with my work. My experience tells Tunnel Bear is the best VPN service provider that is not even easy to use but also work faster than other VPNs available in the market.

Avantages

If I talk about pros, i would say it is extremely easy to use both on computer as well as on mobile phones. Love everything about this software. The thing I like about Tunnel bear is the amount of servers it provides in several countries. I have been using this software for a long time. I use it when I have to research on projects and my server does not allow the website to be opened.

Inconvénients

Sometimes hindrance occur in connection due to which system gets slow and also sites take too long time for loading but it happens sometimes otherwise it works fantastically and provides us secure connection.

Ross

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Brilliant if only for the bear

Publié le 06/09/2019

Brilliant product that is easy to use and has great customer support. + the bear is awesome

Avantages

With the implementation of GDPR we have found the need to test sites from locations around the world to see how they display and react to location specific requirements.
Tunnel bear's ease of use and integration allows us to do this easily without slowing down the team.

Inconvénients

Not so much a con but I have had it twice that when connecting to a VPN to specific county the IP given was not actually of that country. I contacted support and it was resolved quickly.

Sean
Sean
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent option for easy access

Publié le 10/01/2019

While it was in use it was a great option for us. It could be a great solution for many businesses. We grew and had to change what software/provider we went with. But it's very straight forward and not overly technical.

Avantages

In the early days of the business, this was great because it's simple and easy to use. One price, easy to understand. The whole office could use it and didn't require too much technicality. As we grew it had to be replaced.

Inconvénients

I won't say it's slow, because it isn't slow by any means. It just became not enough for our needs. This is why I recommend it for smaller needs.

Fotios
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Tunnel bear is the definition of "what you see is what you get"

Publié le 04/01/2023

Overall, it does what you expect it to do without issues.

Overall, it does what you expect it to do without issues.

Avantages

It's easy to use and it does what it's supposed to do fast. Good VPN service.

Inconvénients

There is only one drawback to it and that's that when you are using the free version, you get 500mbs per month and they go by fast cause it's easy to forget the app turned on.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Friendly and easy to use VPN

Publié le 31/05/2021

Love it, using it to try bunch of things, less for streaming services, and it works great.

Avantages

Super simple to use, fast to connect, reliable plus they offer a generous free plan plus extra data if you share to Twitter

Inconvénients

That not all of the countries are there, happened a few times that I needed a specific country and it wasn't there.