Avis clients sur Sage 300cloud

Sage 300cloud

Un logiciel de gestion d'affaire dans le cloud

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

167 avis

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great product for a smaller sized company

Publié le 07/06/2018

Avantages

This is a great tool to have for a smaller company. It's very efficient in tracking any accounting.

Inconvénients

The least thing I like is the time it takes to communicate to other programs that it is supposed to be compatible with...

Patricia
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Sage Pros and Cons

Publié le 19/11/2020

I really enjoy it, other than the "insert" key. I haven't had to call much for support but when I have, they have been very helpful. I need to update to the next version and hope to do that in the near future.

Avantages

The ease of use. I also like the importing/exporting factor to excel spreadsheets.

Inconvénients

I HATE having to use the "Insert" button to complete a transaction. I would love to see Sage allow the enter key available to use. I have a Mac at home and Apple has taken the insert button off their keyboards so I am unable to enter Sage transactions from home I have to come to the office to complete entries. You would make my day and many others, I'm sure if we could use the enter key.

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Fustrations

Not used

Not used

Avantages

Wide arrange of functionality. Data is well protected from wandering fingers. Security seems good as well. A solid platform that rarely has issues

Inconvénients

Lack of systems administrator training, outside of the use of your consultant. Little to no self-learning of the real nuts and bolts of the system. The consultant tells me it is to complex to learn that way. This is incorrect I can learn Microsoft SQL that way, the possibility of being way more complex. Data tables are old in structure and hard to function with. For example, I have to use address line 4 for emails because the email field is in a different table. Shipping software integration can read from both. Expensive website integration because of the complexity and lack of standards in the SQL database. It can get expensive because many things require expert assistance and new modules. It does lack the ease of use for retail sales. Opening modules can be slow.

Ed
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Solid Product but poor after sales support

Avantages

Product is excellent. It is reliable, easy to use and meets the need of the organization which includes foreign currency and project costing.

Inconvénients

Report are tied to crystal reports. Should have a more dynamic report writer where user can pull different data points and relate the data.
The PJC costs tab is far too manual. As importing data into this tab is not easy or user friendly. We do not use timecards, even if we did it would only allow entry by individual employee into the various projects as opposed to by department where there are many employees at different pay rates. It would be handy to be able to import into PJC costs to deal with these issues.

Karen
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Room for improvement but does what it needs to & reliable! Excellent customer service

Publié le 19/12/2018

We have worked with Sage for many years and will continue to. They are always improving and building on existing features. Customer service is excellent.

Avantages

Design / layout is organized, easy to find what you're looking for. I love the items wizard for adding in parts. It catches errors or omissions very well. Customer service is always excellent when troubleshooting. They have helped us recover lost data when errors were made.

Inconvénients

Difficult to customize features.
Can't email invoices or order confirmations directly from this program, have to export every single time which is more time consuming than it needs to be for accounting.
Notes function is very buggy, freezes often. Also freezes often when creating an invoice or receiving a PO.

Odaine
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Supreme Chemicals Limited Accounts

Publié le 08/05/2020

We currently use it for Accounts Payables/Receivables/Bank Recon and to produce Invoices. Overall the software is easy to learn, pending issues within the software itself; however, it is a relatively nicely developed product that has the potential to do so much more!

Avantages

I like the potential the software has; my issue is that my company has not paid for all the relevant applicable features and as such the software has not been utilized to its full capacity and thus makes some aspects/modules harder to deal with. (Integration).

The Accounts Receivables Modules are perfect!

Inconvénients

The Accounts Payables modules: does not allow for proper vendor account viewing (Cannot open an account to see details such as in Accounts Receivables). (Payment schedules are haphazard to use as it does not allow for flexibility).

Do not like the Bank Recon Module at all!

Scott

Sage for Contractors

Publié le 13/04/2017

The construction company I work for migrated from a small outdated accounting software to Sage over the past few years. Learning to use it has been challenging and if it wasn't for having previous users on our staff, I would still be struggling to learn it. However, now that I have started to master the basics of job cost management in Sage, it is becoming more useful. It is a very powerful piece of software and will continue to provide additional features for me to use as I further develop my skills using it. It is accurate and robust software.

Avantages

Powerful, lots of built in reports and forms, relatively easy to use after some training and time.

Inconvénients

Complicated, expensive and takes a very concentrated effort to learn.

Judith

How Sage 300 Help us in Daily basis

Publié le 12/09/2017

Sage 300 can improve its integration process with Microsoft products as well as Procore

Avantages

Reporting tool help us to understand day by day how is our company working. With business intelligence we can explain to our principals how their investment in working. The tax reporting calculates directly in the currency source doing very easy our account work

Inconvénients

Sometimes when we try to edit data the program tends to be so slow that makes terrible do our simple job. When you try to get support from the support team, the process is archaic and not effective.

Violet
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

SAGE 300 Review

Publié le 08/05/2020

Using SAGE over the past ten years have been good, the upgrade to SAGE 300 is great. It has better features and better aspect to use.

Avantages

The General Ledger, Payable, and Receivable and bank module are very useful and fit out needs. I like new upgraded features. The reports are more powerful

Inconvénients

Not able to produce customized reports we can only used the reports that are produced by SAGE. it would be valuable if we customized some reports.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

3 years of difficulties and workarounds

Publié le 16/04/2018

Avantages

It was easy to navigate and creating custom dashboards was helpful for the majority of our users and their roles.

Inconvénients

There was so much. The database was a mess as far as naming conventions. Costing was not uniform across the platform. We had selected Standard cost for the whole system then later found out that many of our transactions were using weighted moving average to calculate cost anyway and that we could not change it. We had to add so many third party modules and workarounds. We are selecting a new ERP.

Justin
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

Sage 300 review

Publié le 16/12/2020

Positive, but needs more work on the "cloud" components to make them more functional, especially for reporting and querying.

Avantages

Sage Intelligence is critical to our operations. We use it for all of our reporting and does a great job.

Inconvénients

The web screens version is not quite functional enough, especially in regards to using Sage Intelligence. The only reports we can currently run in Sage Intelligence are financial statements. We use Sage Intelligence mainly for operational reports (Non GL reports) and have many customized reports however we cannot run any of these reports in the web screens. The querying features in the web screens are also much less functional than the desktop version.

NICK
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We switched from Sage BusinessWorks to Sage 300 last year at the office with very mixed...

Publié le 21/04/2018

Ultimate the primary reasons we upgraded to Sage 300 were to automate the receiving of EDI orders from our largest customers (Walmart, Amazon, etc) and to facility an automated shipping label generation process and it has accomplished those things relatively well.

Avantages

It makes things like receiving and bulk printing sales orders via EDI channels much faster and easier than they were before during our 20 year run with Sage BusinessWorks.

Inconvénients

It's made some things much easier, in fact things that we needed to become easier in order to continue in business, but has added a layer of complexity to manual order processing functions making these much more difficult to manage. The consensus at the office is that BusinessWorks was easier to use for purposes like keying in orders, invoicing orders manually and then bulk printing or emailing those invoices, etc.

Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Its ok.

Publié le 07/05/2020

its works for us day to day and after 3 years of customizing this software its at a place where we like it. However I'm not sure it is something we will stick with long term.

Avantages

It has great security features and can include a lot of customization.

Inconvénients

All these customizations are very expensive and some features feel like they should be out of the box but are not.

Carol
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Proven Reliability Over The Years

We are very happy with Sage 300

We are very happy with Sage 300

Avantages

We have used Sage since 1996 and have been part of and used most of the upgrades throughout the years.
Realiability comes to mind and the ease of the overall upgrade process.

Inconvénients

The only aspect of the software was in the issuance of reports that can be considered one-time only printing. With the last few upgrades, I noticed that this has now been removed for most of the reports which is great for historical ease of reference.

Tobias
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Very Dated from IT Analyst's Perspective

Publié le 09/10/2018

I would love to blame this application on being dated but I have even older software than this running with no issues on Windows 10. Unfortunately this was badly done 20 years ago and they have not bothered to invest much in it ever since.

Avantages

Our users don't complain about it too much, unless it breaks. It has run our School's finances for years

Inconvénients

Its so badly written and dated. The program has real issues with installing and conflicts with Windows basic securities. For example it does not like being installed in the usual programs folder, you have to run a batch file after the install to overwrite the DLL security, there is another registry hack you have to use to allow a non computer administrator to run the program. When it sends emails out it is seen by the Outlook as a virus and blocks it. I was hoping the latest versions but their annual upgrade just gave the ability to add notes in some fields. Despite building a clean Windows 10 build I have never got their dated reporting to work on it, even though the exact same install procedure worked on Windows 8.1. We have a supposedly good support contract with them but they basically told me they have it working and blamed Microsoft and me.

Denise
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Sage 300

Avantages

We use the General Ledger/ Accounts Payable & Purchasing / Asset Management modules of the Sage 300 product and everyone in are organization that works with this product responds on how easy it is to work through. My favorite part is the transfer of data to excel for reconciliations and reporting.

Inconvénients

have not found anything that we do not like yet.

Anthony

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Archaic not user friendly late keeping up with new technology

Publié le 08/09/2016

Avantages

The project management portion of the software appeared at first to be a good tool. the more we worked with the product, the more we disliked it. Very difficult to find information, not good reports to show complete picture of job profitability, have to assemble different reports to come up with good clear picture of job cost status.
the accounting software portion is archaic, again extremely hard to work with, archaic system, very ineffective and incurred substantial loss of productivity.

Inconvénients

Must spend on training to understand how to navigate through the software and find the information we need. It is evident that the software provided neglected reinvesting in this product and making it user friendly and up to par with other software on the market today.

Sylvain

sage review

Publié le 08/05/2020

reporting is not as friendly as I would like. You need to know how to export to excel and manipulate from there.
internal sorting only lets you sort 1 field. AR customer inquiry for example

Avantages

it is a simple software. it can me thought fairly quick to a new user

Inconvénients

not enough in depth functions. internal linking of AP and AR

kelli
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Doesn't work on a Mac

Publié le 02/07/2018

- Lots of different reporting
- Easy to put orders in
- Once you know how to use it, it is easy to use.

Inconvénients

- Does not work on a Mac. I have to remote in to a PC to use it on my laptop.
- I wish the reporting worked where you can run everything in one report and select what you needed. I tend to have to run multiple reports and do vlookups.

Samantha
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

User Since 2012

Publié le 14/05/2019

Avantages

I like the interface of the software that makes it easy for the person inputting information to navigate the screens.

Inconvénients

If I am both an approver and an data entry employee I can approve my own GL, AP, etc entries. This has proven to be an internal control issue when our auditors are documenting our systems and controls.

Ron

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good accounting package with lots of easy to use excellent features

Publié le 10/08/2017

Avantages

Ease of use, lots of good features, simple reporting works very well. For the price it tracks job costing very well.

Inconvénients

We have tried some of the new features such as business intelligence. We have ran into issues that do not seem to have easy solutions. I would wait until it has been up and running for a couple of years next time.

Anjani
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Sage 300Cloud

Publié le 07/05/2020

Overall it's been easy to use, get help from our Central office if there's any issues.

Avantages

It is Cloud based, easy to use. the features it has on saving documents and search feature that has been installed for future use and record keeping.

Inconvénients

Haven't used long enough to identify any upgrades to this

Sasha
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Too cumbersome to meet our needs

Publié le 12/10/2018

Avantages

Purchased this software to manage accounts receivable transactions and inventory. I did like the customization in the setup that was available, in that we were able to fully design the documents generated from Sage and most of the form fields.

Inconvénients

I did not like the fact that most system changes could not be done by me (the administrator). We had to go through a consultant, which of course led to many delays in moving along with the system.

Selvin
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

New Features are Great!!

Publié le 15/05/2019

We are solving most of accounting problems.

We are solving most of accounting problems.

Avantages

The application is cloud ready, you can access this application anywhere in world. It was a big move for us in Jamaica to acquire this application.

Inconvénients

The Gold license is somewhat expensive for a third world country like Jamaica.

Arek
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

The Perfect ERP

Avantages

I like how it makes the entire business cycle seamless. It is also really good at integrating with many available options.

Inconvénients

It can take a while to learn the various aspects of the program, but once you do it is amazing.