Apollo

Trouvez les prospects idéaux et convertissez-les en clients.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

337 avis

Alexandre

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Attention

Publié le 09/06/2021

Très très mauvaise.

Fuyez si vous pouvez encore le faire.

Très très mauvaise.

Fuyez si vous pouvez encore le faire.

Avantages

La solution est intéressante, elle permet d'identifier facilement dans nos bases des contacts obsolètes, d'enrichir les données...
Le fonctionnel est relativement riche à ce niveau.

Inconvénients

Les équipes commerciales Apollo utilisent des méthodes trompeuses pour signer leurs clients.

Nous avions opté pour une offre avec des crédits emails illimités et cela s'est avéré totalement faux.
Il y a eu de la part d'Apollo tromperie.

Au départ l'illimité fonctionnait et du jour au lendemain Apollo vous indique que cela ne fonctionne plus de cette manière et vous devez payer 2 500$ en plus !

Reunaldo
Reunaldo

My Review for Apollo

Publié le 18/02/2023

Avantages

Apollo.io impressed me as a capable and user-friendly platform for handling consumer data. I also appreciated how simple the interface was to use and how quickly I could create, monitor, and analyze client data. I also like Apollo's potential to be integrated with other well-known platforms.

Inconvénients

The lack of customization options for developing bespoke queries is the least preferred part of Apollo.io. Despite the platform's extensive selection of query templates and parameters, it might be challenging to modify a particular query so that it meets the demands of a project. The platform may sometimes take a while to react when you execute queries.

Lucio
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Best in class

Publié le 17/02/2022

Apollo helps my team get perfect data and automate our reach outs. It is incredibly good software.

Avantages

Although the main use is to gather intel and data, Apollo has a sales enablement tool that is incredibly good.

Their support team is very fast and they are always open to suggestions.

Inconvénients

I miss a status page, Apollo doesn't go down at all, but sometimes we experience slowness and miss being able to check if something is wrong without having to check in with their support team.

ZoomInfo SalesOS, Lusha, Dealfront et 6sense

Pourquoi passer à Apollo

Data quality first, once we covered that and found the top contenders, UX and then pricing determined the best option.
David
David
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Failed me, in the middle of a critical business trip over multiple days. No helpful support.

Publié le 02/10/2023

Low quality customer support experience. Much degraded from last year. Everything from the support chat interface that asks runs you through a wizard before each itneraction, the slowness of getting an agent, the quickness of closing the thread if after a long waiting period you step out of your desk or you end up working on another tab.Due to the company's weak support and broken functionality I was unable to properly execute an outreach campaign during an expensive business trip which was disappointing and expensive for me.

Avantages

Reasonable price and feature set. Used to be much better.

Inconvénients

Many key functionalities don't work as expected. Broken functionality due to low quality QA testing.The chrome extension has a 30% chance of working as intended. Support is too based on copy and paste templates leading to wasted time.

Nimish
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A very useful product for startups scaling outbound operations

Publié le 04/12/2023

Avantages

Ease of use, the ability to map contacts from LinkedIn, send 1:1 emails, and track

Inconvénients

Phone numbers accuracy is low and the click and open tracking is not accurate.

Rebecca

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to use, and quality of data is pretty good

Publié le 16/06/2022

We purchased this software when they were running an incredible discount, so I am more than pleased for the price I paid. At full cost, I might be more annoyed with some of the failings (we do get about 10-20% of the leads bounce on our cold sequences, which could be due to bad emails provided or spam blockers).

Avantages

The interface is very easy to use. I like that you get info on company's tech stack, as well as which departments are growing. This can make it interesting for building lists of accounts that may be more suited to our offering.

Inconvénients

It often creates duplicate account records, so then I get errors when pushing leads (so I have to find the account in Apollo, merge it, and retry the push). It also isn't clear when building lists, which data has come from our CRM versus which data has come from Apollo itself. So sometimes I think I'm getting new data, and it's just giving me the bogus stuff that was already in my Salesforce.

Gilang
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Great product for those who are into Sales Prospecting and Cold Pitch

Publié le 20/08/2021

I have been getting lots of meetings, by using Apollo alone. Some of my customers even bought the product I offered to them. Before I use Apollo, I use the traditional way of prospecting (connecting with them, introduce myself,

Avantages

Ease of use of the product itself, generally high validity of email (around 6-8 out of 10 is a valid business email), have a built-in CRM which helps a lot of managing and organizing all the leads that have been viewed

Inconvénients

No preview of the profile which does not have an email on it. I wish there was a preview of the email if the profile has any email so we don't waste our credits.

Gary

Apollo Review

Publié le 26/06/2022

Avantages

They have a huge lead database and among similar service, Apollo have the highest information accuracy. The search interface is also clean and well organized, very handy when looking for specific leads.

Inconvénients

Their search engine is not intuitive, you need to have your search in perfect spelling otherwise you won't get any search result.

Jessica

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Fast way to find highly qualified leads

Publié le 21/08/2020

Overall, Apollo is absolutely necessary to achieve our business goals, as we are able to find leads quickly for our sales team prospects.

Avantages

What we like most about Apollo.io is the ability to find qualified, cold leads at scale. You are able to filter contact on nearly any type of qualifier, such as title, location, etc. And the company filters are almost endless: revenue, number of employees, software they use, and many more. That is highly useful in finding very qualified leads, with just a few clicks.

Inconvénients

There really aren't any cons that come to mind, other than the price is a bit high if you want the unlimited lead option. But the return on investment for these leads is worth it, in my opinion.

Shwetha
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Great tool for Sales People

Publié le 08/12/2021

Apollo has helped me a great deal in my outreach activity by providing me accurate data

Avantages

The accuracy of the contact details and the number of credits provided

Inconvénients

need to keep applying filters after going back to the list

Kriti
Kriti
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool to manage and generate leads!

Publié le 03/08/2021

On some days, generating business leads is all I have to do. On those days, Apollo makes my work so easy and so much less irritating. I can find the contact details of the people I exactly intend to reach out to as it allows me the ability to search using their names, job titles, regions, and even job positions. The tool is extremely easy to use and has a database for even the smallest companies that you can find nowhere else. I'm sure I'll be using this tool a lot in the future! I have already recommended it to so many around me, and if you are someone who works in the sales or marketing team of your company, you should definitely give this a try.

Avantages

Until a few days ago, I was using LinkedIn to search for leads and find their contact details. Ever since LinkedIn has come up with a search limit, it became so difficult for me to find new leads, especially when this is something I have to do on a daily basis on some days. Recently, my senior at work recommended me Apollo and I fell in love with it since day one! It is so easy to navigate through this tool and with so many filters at your disposal, even easier to find contacts. I'm apparently new to using this tool so I'm still learning my way around it but thanks to its ease of use, fast response, user-friendly interface, and so many exciting features, I have been able to speed up my work and get verified leads without any hassle. Moreover, the ability to save the leads, and send them emails directly from this software are amazing features that very few tools of its kind generally provide.

Inconvénients

It has only been a few days since I started using this tool. Although it's super helpful 90% of the time, rarely, it takes too much time to load and in some cases, it even fails to show verified leads due to which I have to go back to the old method of using LinkedIn to find contact details of those specific leads. This is the only problem I have encountered so far but it does not change my liking towards the tool.

Best lead generation tool

Publié le 11/08/2022

It's been great and I am really not sure if I am ever going to rely on any other tool for lead generation.

Avantages

I used it to find leads with work email and it did provide me authentic emails with 95% accuracy.

Inconvénients

After a certain period of time it ran out of database.

Snov.io

Logiciel antérieur

Snov.io

Lead generation done effortlessly

Publié le 03/03/2023

Apollo is an amazing tool that I use on regular basis to help me with my lead generation. It comes in handy to many marketing and sales folks and plays a big part in running sales campaigns.

Avantages

Apollo is my go-to tool for any lead generation request, it helps to ease up my process of finding prospects' email IDs and phone numbers. I can get all the details in a single click. The Email IDs I obtain are more authentic and validated ones compared to other tools.

Inconvénients

The paid feature is very costly and the UI/UX of navigation between pages of the free trial isn't that user-friendly.

John

Personalization at scale

Publié le 07/05/2023

Apollo has helped me to solve personalization at scale, using sequencing, AI, and task management with alerts to ensure I am engaged at the right cadence with the personas important for my campaigns. I am very happy with their lead generation solutions.

Avantages

The beta release of AI writing to help quantify the real value proposition is cutting-edge and incredibly useful. The reason I use Apollo is that its email and task sequencing is the heart of a best-in-class lead-generation process. The productivity visualization and manager cockpit view, and call monitoring help me manage the work output and quality of the entire team and take steps to help them meet their outreach responsibilities in a timely manner.

Inconvénients

Apollo does not allow the use of VPN which isn't just annoying but can actually interfere with work if your company requires that you connect.

Nacky Jake

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Apollo, a trusted data source

Publié le 27/02/2023

Avantages

Apollo impressed me by being really simple to use and intuitive. The UI was excellent, and it was simple to use. The fact that it had strong analytical skills and made it simple for me to examine and analyze my data was another feature I enjoyed. The Apollo team's customer support was also something I truly appreciated. They attended to my needs with great care and were quite helpful.

Inconvénients

In terms of personalization possibilities, I thought Apollo had a few limitations. It has fewer options than some of the other software options available, which can be a drawback for certain users. Also, the pricing structure is slightly more expensive than other choices, which can be too expensive for some customers.

Evgeniya

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Apollo for leadgen team in software development

Publié le 18/02/2022

It was great and my team members still use the product. I used it to understand and then manage my team

Avantages

Good established flow of sequences of every kind; works better for Russian target audience rather than international (for us)

Inconvénients

Search option doesn’t work in Russian; too complex integration to corporate emails

Lusha et RocketReach

Seemingly simple workflows
Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Great tool, great price

Publié le 13/12/2021

Very solid tool, I highly recommend. Great value for the money. We've seen a massive return on investment, and have been able to take our prospecting to the next level.

Avantages

Very roust database of contacts. Great tool in email sequencing. Makes prospecting very easy. The chrome extension is a lifesaver

Inconvénients

Can be difficult to figure out sequencing initially.

ZoomInfo SalesOS

Price
Almir
Almir

Intuitive and User-Friendly Software

Publié le 10/06/2023

Avantages

The software offers a remarkable ability to integrate with other tools, including customer relationship management (CRM) software, resulting in a seamless workflow. This integration empowers users to effortlessly import and export data, while also providing the ability to track their interactions with prospects. By seamlessly connecting with CRM software, users can maintain a cohesive and efficient system that streamlines their workflow and enhances their overall productivity.

Inconvénients

While there is still room for improvement in providing accurate and up-to-date data, including real-time updates on prospects' contact information, company size, and industry, investing in Apollo proves to be a valuable choice for streamlining lead generation efforts and enhancing sales productivity. Despite the need for further enhancements in data accuracy, the overall benefits and features offered by Apollo make it a worthwhile investment for businesses aiming to optimize their lead generation processes and boost sales efficiency.

Abhishek
Abhishek
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great alternative for Sales Navigator!

Publié le 16/12/2022

Overall it's a useful software. Very effective tool for lead generation and one of the best alternatives for Sales Navigator. Data download feature is very useful!

Avantages

Best part of this software is that one can easily download the lead search result data into an excel format. It is very useful for lead generation and it also has very handy filter options.

Inconvénients

It is expensive and daily credit limit is also very less.

Pankaj
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best tool to find prospect details

Publié le 22/12/2021

I have been using last 2 years and have good experienced. It's great tool to find the prospect details, quality is 100% and easy to use. When I'm not able to find prospect email ids from other sources then Apollo provide valid email id. so definitely I will recommend this to everyone. This tool is good for every organization to generate the lead and increase the revenue.

Avantages

I like very much this tool, User friendly interface and everyone can find the details easily. This tool provide email ids with accuracy.

Inconvénients

Nothing for me, but Apollo team can provide the direct or mobile number that would be great for every organization.

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Solid for the price.

Publié le 10/05/2021

Excellent. I prospected and closed deals using Apollo. Good salesforce integration.

Avantages

I like Apollo. It’s a direct competitor to most Outreach tools and really does a nice job of keeping everything organized and in structured view. I used Apollo to prospect and cold call, and it has an amazing feature to search companies globally within the app and prospect (think ZoomInfo, but integrated). A lot of my coworkers had occasional bugs with it but I really enjoyed using the tool and would totally purchase it again.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it was buggy. Sometimes contact info was not correct. A lot of times I found old prospect info of someone who hadn’t worked at the company for 4+ years.

Easy to navigate

Publié le 15/09/2023

Overall experienced has been smooth and with no issues whatsoever

Overall experienced has been smooth and with no issues whatsoever

Avantages

Its such a great platform where you can find so many features all in one place. Absolutely love it and will always recommend it to others.

Inconvénients

I cannot mention anything negative about Apollo. My experience with it has been extraordinary.

Sandeep
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Apollo

Publié le 17/02/2022

I love apollo

I love apollo

Avantages

Real time data, lead segmentation, Artificial intelligence,

Inconvénients

Data should be accurate so sales team not waste their time with other tools

Lusha

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Apollo.io

Publié le 15/12/2021

The customer service department is based in another country, which is typically good. During regular business hours, the chat function is pretty helpful in resolving most concerns. The team is friendly and responsive.

Overall, it's a fantastic deal, and it isn't easy to picture a business not signing up for a month to try it out.

Avantages

The free plan is an excellent way to test Apollo. But it would be best if you use Gmail. It provides enough contacts to try out, but it is limited in taking your outreach to the next level.

I've been using Apollo.io for almost 2years now and what's nice about it is the contact database being integrated with the sales engagement platform.

Inconvénients

It may take some time to become used to the user interface. It's not something you can get started with right away without experimenting with some features. Another concern is that your inbox's default setting for sending emails is relatively high, and you risk getting sent to spam. It's essential to warm up your email domain.

Santanu

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent tool for Lead generation , prospecting and boost your sales efforts.

Publié le 11/10/2022

Overall experience with Apollo is phenomenal. Except for a very few reasons, the tool has very less areas to complain about. It is a very powerful tool for any sales /marketing team and can multiply their productivity instantly.

Avantages

Apollo is quite a unique and powerful tool for sales and marketing teams equipped with all features for generating, qualifying, prospecting, and also outreach to your audience. The filters are quite good for segmentation. Easy to export and import as well. Also, email outreach makes it a total package.

Inconvénients

The limitation of the number of contacts to be exported at one time shall be increased. Even with a basic plan number of contacts exported at once Is only 25. This could be improved to enhance time management.