AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Plateforme de cybersécurité pour petites et moyennes entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

263 avis

Simon
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great to keep work machines and family machines safe

Publié le 11/02/2021

Very happy and grateful for a product that even offers a free version.

Avantages

Updates regularly to keep our computers safe from ongoing threats. Easy to use and doesnt slow machine like other anti virus brands.

Inconvénients

Nothing even the free version I can highly recommend. Download it for free and give it a try! Even recommended it to friends.

Naveed

Future Kenya - AVG

Publié le 23/02/2021

Protection

Ready to use as Deployed, Not bulky on System Resources

Inconvénients

The Advanced Settings vis-a-vis the information on the web, not always aligned e.g. Certificates for Email

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Just don't

Publié le 22/11/2020

I don't recommend using AVG at all nowadays. Use what you get with Windows and stay away from the bad parts of the internet.

Avantages

A long time ago, AVG used to be a decent free anti-virus. You could install it and hope that it might catch any viruses or trojan horses before they wreak havoc on your computer.

Inconvénients

However, since then, it's become a piece of software that's making your computer crawl, they've added a browser "toolbar" that tracks what you do online and essentially crossed over to the dark side.

Kenny
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

AVG SECURITY

Publié le 19/05/2020

Well, Duh! We have to keep the hackers out of our business. Especially the ransomware guys, they are notorious.

Avantages

The price can't be beat. It kept viruses and bad actors away from my computers very well. In this day and age, they are everywhere.

Inconvénients

The scan feature was not thorough enough. I needed it to scan all my files, not just some of them. .

Lubabalo
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Expiriencing the business version

Publié le 17/02/2021

It just works, no need to baby seat the product. It leads the way makes your life easy.

Avantages

It has all the necessary features for a complete solution. With this AVG product I can rest at ease browsing on my PC on any network.

Inconvénients

I have not noticed any. I am still exploring.

Lisa
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

AVG Internet Security Business Edition is not terribly reliable

Publié le 11/02/2020

We tried to use the product so that all of our workstations would have a standardized antivirus that was updated and could not be bypassed. It worked correctly when I installed it originally, but gradually stopped working over the years, and finally, allowed a catastrophic virus to be executed on a system and spread throughout our network.

Avantages

I could make sure that all workstations had the latest updates fairly easily in the Admin Console, as well as install it on a new workstation from there sometimes. It did a reasonably good job of preventing viruses, although the cost of that protection was pretty high in system resources, administrative time, and money.

Inconvénients

It let an encryption ransomware .exe file run on a protected workstation which did a tremendous amount of damage before I realized it was there. I had a cloud backup from which I was able to restore everything, but it took days to get the encrypted backups removed (it was on "continuous" backup, so as the virus changed files, they were backed up) and the good data restored. Also, as OS software was updated over the years we used it, I had to repeatedly change network and firewall settings to allow the Admin Console to see all the workstations and to push software. In the end, I believe there were still two machines that could not be reached through the Admin Console, even though I followed the instructions posted on the AVG website.

Joseph
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A good solution for internet security

Publié le 05/02/2021

I like that I know AVG internet security is running in the background keeping me safe from virus' and other malicious attacks.

Avantages

I have been using AVG for some time now - it is simple to use and makes me feel secure while I am using my computer. I like that it warns you when you download something from a site that might not be safe.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the popups are a bit annoying, though I believe you can turn these off in the settings. Cost is also a bit high.

Alternatives envisagées

Avast Ultimate Business Security
Danish
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Best Antivirus Solutions for All of your devices

Publié le 31/05/2022

I am a business owner so there are a lot of files I download on my PC from different clients and other sources, which is risky for my PC and other devices I use. And this problem was solved by AVG which protected my PC and I didn't have to worry about any threat.

Avantages

Avg Internet Security Business Edition has performed great for me. It is very responsive to any threats on my PC. I loved the functionality where we can manage all of our devices status using a single device. It was very helpful for me. Links scanning and Active Scan is also worth mentioning.

Inconvénients

There was not much to complain about but sometimes I feel like it slows my system down but it's not much especially when you are getting protection from threats on your PC.

Praveen
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

A good virus guard

Publié le 30/01/2021

Overall, AVG internet security offers good protection when you are using the internet and when you want to scan your computer although being somewhat resource consuming. It is also very important to keep in mind that you are your best protection when it comes to security and be well informed about threats and how they take place in order to avoid them.

Avantages

AVG offers great security when you are browsing the internet and provides thorough scanning of your computer. Advanced users can finetune scan locations for more security and even a basic user will find it very easy to improve their system security using this easy to use tool. The user interface is extremely simple and straightforward to use and AVG also gives additional features such as scheduled scanning.

Inconvénients

The software is resource intensive and can slow down you computer if you are doing other tasks while a scan is running in the background. For example, I have experienced slower web site load times etc. As a result, I find it difficult to scan my computer whenever I want, rather just setup a scan at night when I do not use my computer. Also, I have experienced several false positives where non-virus items are detected as harmful.

Kaila
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Gets the job done

Publié le 19/08/2022

Does very well at protecting not so good at resolving an already existing problem at an affordable price

Avantages

It does very well at filtering out potentially dangerous site and warning me.

Inconvénients

Cost alot of additional money besides nthe monthly membership fee to wipe a virus

Lenedge
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great protection for your device

Publié le 05/11/2020

This antivirus has kept my computer free of viruses, malware, and ransomware for 2+ years. Although it has some minor issues involving update frequency, It is a great choice for your first antivirus software.

Avantages

This software is great because it is easy to use for people who are not computer literate. It works wonderfully defending against viruses from downloads and email attachments. It is very user friendly and operates quietly in the background allowing me to work on my computer undisturbed.

Inconvénients

The antivirus is sometimes slow and there are many updates, which can be inconvenient.

James

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

AVG Free or Paid Version?

Publié le 28/01/2019

As mentioned WE've used Both the Free Versions AND the Paid For Versions and You Do Get What you PAY FOR!

Avantages

As we all know AVG has a Free Home version that finds it way in to many Enterprise Businesses that are trying to save a buck. However their Paid Version is much more Robust and does get the Job Done! Therefore if your a Business you really need to purchase their Internet Security Business Edition. We have used BOTH! The Paid For Version is Highly Recommended!

Inconvénients

I notice a lot more false positives with AVG that without BitDefender Installations but it was a close race! I would say that Price would dictate a lot of the installations we've seen with the caveat that the IT department stay on the ball and run MalwareBytes from time to time to see if either installation has missed something. All these programs have variations on their databases so we've found it's a good Idea to do this.

Josiah
  • Secteur d'activité : Verre, céramique et béton

Great, but not the best

Publié le 16/01/2020

Overall AVG is a good choice, but would not be my preferred solution. I did have a good experience with their customer support team though.

Avantages

AVG Business Edition comes in at a good price compared to some other antivirus business solutions. It also performs very well and protects again most malware.

Inconvénients

The business edition did not have as many features as some other business solutions we tried such as Avast

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Review for AVG Internet Security

Publié le 26/02/2021

Simple, but at the same time security software for basic use.

Nice and simple UI.
Auto scanning on the plug-in of a USB disk or removable disks.
Do not consume many resources.

Inconvénients

In my experience, some viruses were not found. For example, "hidden virus" was famous here (Sri Lanka). AVG didn't detect it.

Alternatives envisagées

Norton AntiVirus et ESET Endpoint Security
Eduardo
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Eduardo Lina - AVG Internet Security

Publié le 12/02/2021

As far as protecting my Personal Computer, AVG has performed very well. I hav made it a point to renew my subscription very year because, to put it simply, I trust it and feel I get full value for the money I pay.

Avantages

I trust this software thoriughly. It has warned me when my computer was at risk, prevented me from making mistakes when accessing potentially danerous sites, provided me with advice as to how to act in case of danger from malaware, etc. I have been buying this product for a number of years because I value its worth.

Inconvénients

When I got AVG Tuneup and protected my cellular device, too, I blocked several features on my phone.

scott
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

great tool for peace of mind - and free for individuals

Publié le 15/02/2021

I have used both the free and corporate versions of the software, and the fact that my company has never had a major issue with viruses is enough for me to recommend it.

Avantages

Obviously, the fact that it is free for personal use is a big plus. But it is my go-to (in tandem with Malwarebytes) to clean up any infected computer. It's never failed me to this point.

Inconvénients

This is probably a little nitpicky, since they are a for-profit company, but they tend to oversell the upgrades if you use the free version. Not to say that they aren't worthwhile, but if you only want to be able to scan your machine for viruses periodically it can get to be a bit much.

Adam

I love AVG

Publié le 09/03/2021

It has picked up and automatically protected me against several threats over the years and I fully trust this software to do its job and protect my data,

Avantages

The free tier certainly is what first attracted me to this software and the low pressure to upgrade afterwards built great personal respect for this brand. It is so easy to use and keep updated for that peace of mind that everyone needs.

Inconvénients

No options for ADP at Router level protection. I have a router that does have options for AV at router level and could not find options to add AVG to this.

Júlia Ana
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

AVG- Protecting cell phones and PCs against viruses

Publié le 15/12/2020

I don't consider the application complete, I could have some options, like: cleaning up junk mail, warning about unsafe websites, blocking navigation.

Avantages

AVG antivirus is very interesting, starting with the space, which is little, then, for its practicality in handling, atiavr, in short ... it is different from some annoying and complicated antivirus, this is quite easy. It has security in applications, in navigations, wi-fi networks ...

Inconvénients

The application sometimes has an error and crashes. But nothing that restarting the device does not solve.

Muhammad Rehan
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Best Security Software

Publié le 26/05/2020

overall i will Recommend the AVG internet security it will protect your computer from hackers and spam sites and emails.

Avantages

Protection for online security threats. Filter Spam Emails and block access to unknown websites which can harm your computer or can access to your private information.

Inconvénients

some time we want to access some government websites or banking websites to log in from chrome browser but the the software block the access through chrome and then we need to use internet explorer to open that website.

Joel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Security and protection

Publié le 09/12/2018

This is recommended for everyone, to have their devices stay protected and secured.

Avantages

I've been using for many years. This so perfect and making my computer, laptop, and devices I use at home or at the office all protected. This must be used by everyone. I used it to clean my flash-drives as well. Amazing and robust security which is needed nowadays.

Inconvénients

Maybe sometimes it slows the performance of the computer I am using, when it is scanning. But overall, it is of great help.

William
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Reliable Internet Security Software

Publié le 04/03/2021

We were able to try it out with a free trial. It ran great without us noticing any performance impact on our PCs we use. We decided to stick with it

Avantages

It offers a free 30 day trial. The monthly cost is very affordable. The software doesn't impact computer performance, which is important when running other performance intensive software.

Inconvénients

There are reports that allegedly they have been spying on their customer's browsing data and have been selling it.

Sheena
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

avg internet security

Publié le 16/12/2020

common used by people. it could be in the computer or cellphone. i can say one of the trusted security software in the world.

Avantages

well known and common software used by our institution. it is effective and efficient as a security software of our institution for both employees and students

Inconvénients

sometimes the repetition of the instructions. and hard to understand. sometimes we are doubt about the features but it turned to perfect outcome.

Leandro
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Very helpful Anti Virus I Have Ever Tried

Publié le 07/11/2020

I been using this almost everyday before I start up my computer, its very useful for me to avoid some viruses and scammer.

Avantages

I like this antivirus software because its easy to use, and it really works, I been using this for very Long time already , and I have never encountered any problem at all what so ever, I highly recommended it.

Inconvénients

Nothing really, everything is good, from pricing up to the working.

MOHAMMAD AZMAL
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

The AVG Internet Security Review

Publié le 27/02/2021

I am very pleased by the security provided by the AVG. If the software doesn't hindrance the performance of the devices then it will be a excellent thing.

Avantages

I feel relaxed by installing this software which ensure the security of my mobile. It efficiently block all phishing link and malware.

Inconvénients

It makes slow the performance of the mobile which is really irritating.

eldon
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Desktop use

Publié le 25/06/2020

I have been using this app for a long time that I don't even remember this app is a very easy working I'm very convenience four virus protection so I won't come in this up at any given time or any customer thank you avg

Avantages

From the time I buy my first computer I have installed this app and this app has as keep my computer virus free I'm fine it's a very easy working app very easy to install call and set up you're firewall and etcetera

Inconvénients

The only thing I find about this app is is you have to pay to use it it and sometimes it doesn't allow you you to access some websites because it block up the website so sometimes I have to deactivate it for me to use the website that's the only problem I have with this app