Avis clients sur AVG Internet Security Business Edition

AVG Internet Security Business Edition

4,3 (282)
Donnez votre avis !
Plateforme de cybersécurité pour petites et moyennes entreprises

Note globale

4,3 /5
(282)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,3/5
Fonctionnalités
4,3/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,5/5
Support client
4,2/5

87%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

282 avis

Aimé
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Sécurité totale

Publié le 19/03/2023

comme mon entreprise utilise plus l'internet, mes phootos et donneé sont sécurisé.

comme mon entreprise utilise plus l'internet, mes phootos et donneé sont sécurisé.

Avantages

L'interface et sa simplicité me sont très agréable à l'usage .

Inconvénients

Sa sécurisation renforcer qui empêche d'autres logiciel d'être installé

Tayeb
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Très abordable pour une solution Business

Publié le 23/05/2024

AVG Business Security est une solution solide et abordable. Les TPE qui cherchent une solution pas...

AVG Business Security est une solution solide et abordable. Les TPE qui cherchent une solution pas trop dispendieuse peuvent se tourner vers cette solution qui n'a rien à envier à certains softs beaucoup plus chers. Notez que j'utilise AVG sur mon iPhone et grace au VPN peut aussi faire de la détection en temps réel ce qui est très appréciable. L'impact sur les performances par contre peut parfois irriter et il est conseillé de désactiver temporairement la détection en temps réel pour utilisation nécessitant beaucoup de ressources.

Avantages

AVG Business Security offre une protection robuste contre les virus, les logiciels malveillants.
Le logiciel détecte et élimine efficacement les menaces.
Interface intuitive.
Disponibilité d'un soutien tech pour Business

Inconvénients

La détection en temps réel impact les performances ce qui peut être ennuyeux quand on utilise un logiciel 3D ou de montage vidéo

Bishal
Bishal
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best (free) antivirus

Publié le 13/11/2020

I was really very satisfied with this product. Initially, I used the free version which was...

I was really very satisfied with this product. Initially, I used the free version which was satisfactory, but later I switched to Full protection, which totally changed my experienced and I'm in love with AVG. Better protection to your device without losing your device's speed, what else do we need?

Avantages

AVG has a free version which is very good if you want to try using it. Its installation is also very easy and user-friendly. If you are satisfied, you can move to full security which has the best all-around protection for all your devices. The best thing about AVG which I really love is, it has low memory use so it doesn't slow down your computer/device while scanning.

Inconvénients

AVG's free version enables only basic protection which is very common. Settings are a little more complicated. Sometimes it detects the .exe file as a virus which creates problems in installation.

Lubabalo
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Expiriencing the business version

Publié le 17/02/2021

It just works, no need to baby seat the product. It leads the way makes your life easy.

It just works, no need to baby seat the product. It leads the way makes your life easy.

Avantages

It has all the necessary features for a complete solution. With this AVG product I can rest at ease browsing on my PC on any network.

Inconvénients

I have not noticed any. I am still exploring.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Just don't

Publié le 22/11/2020

I don't recommend using AVG at all nowadays. Use what you get with Windows and stay away from the...

I don't recommend using AVG at all nowadays. Use what you get with Windows and stay away from the bad parts of the internet.

Avantages

A long time ago, AVG used to be a decent free anti-virus. You could install it and hope that it might catch any viruses or trojan horses before they wreak havoc on your computer.

Inconvénients

However, since then, it's become a piece of software that's making your computer crawl, they've added a browser "toolbar" that tracks what you do online and essentially crossed over to the dark side.

JMo
JMo
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Quality Without the cost

Publié le 26/02/2021

I made the switch from a competitor because the competitor was getting too expensive. A month after...

I made the switch from a competitor because the competitor was getting too expensive. A month after I switched, the competitor I switched from hacked my bank account information and stole my new debit card information to renew the subscription I had previously canceled. Once the competitors stole my banking information there was no going back and I stuck with aVG

Avantages

Relatively simple to use, very user-friendly in fact, free antivirus software with no noticeable gaps in coverage and the ability to subscribe to premium features inexpensively. Plus it’s not owned by those crooks at Norton.

Inconvénients

There is an annual push to try to convince you to upgrade and buy a premium subscription for less frequently used features and the repair of less common software errors.

Alternatives envisagées 

Avast Ultimate Business Security

Pourquoi choisir AVG Internet Security Business Edition 

Cost benefit analysis

Logiciel antérieur 

Norton AntiVirus

Pourquoi passer à AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Cost benefit analysis
Lisa
Lisa
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

AVG Internet Security Business Edition is not terribly reliable

Publié le 11/02/2020

We tried to use the product so that all of our workstations would have a standardized antivirus...

We tried to use the product so that all of our workstations would have a standardized antivirus that was updated and could not be bypassed. It worked correctly when I installed it originally, but gradually stopped working over the years, and finally, allowed a catastrophic virus to be executed on a system and spread throughout our network.

Avantages

I could make sure that all workstations had the latest updates fairly easily in the Admin Console, as well as install it on a new workstation from there sometimes. It did a reasonably good job of preventing viruses, although the cost of that protection was pretty high in system resources, administrative time, and money.

Inconvénients

It let an encryption ransomware .exe file run on a protected workstation which did a tremendous amount of damage before I realized it was there. I had a cloud backup from which I was able to restore everything, but it took days to get the encrypted backups removed (it was on "continuous" backup, so as the virus changed files, they were backed up) and the good data restored. Also, as OS software was updated over the years we used it, I had to repeatedly change network and firewall settings to allow the Admin Console to see all the workstations and to push software. In the end, I believe there were still two machines that could not be reached through the Admin Console, even though I followed the instructions posted on the AVG website.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The safest ciber security

Publié le 09/01/2024

Great it's a great investment for all the money we make with computers.

Great it's a great investment for all the money we make with computers.

Avantages

Keeps my valuable information safe and wprry free and doest not slow my computer down.

Inconvénients

If the numbers of devices to use with this could increase maybe that would be great.

Joseph
Joseph
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A good solution for internet security

Publié le 05/02/2021

I like that I know AVG internet security is running in the background keeping me safe from virus'...

I like that I know AVG internet security is running in the background keeping me safe from virus' and other malicious attacks.

Avantages

I have been using AVG for some time now - it is simple to use and makes me feel secure while I am using my computer. I like that it warns you when you download something from a site that might not be safe.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the popups are a bit annoying, though I believe you can turn these off in the settings. Cost is also a bit high.

Alternatives envisagées 

Avast Ultimate Business Security
Sushil
Sushil
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Protection for your PC

Publié le 10/03/2021

overall if you want to protect your PC do install AVG Internet Security after successful installatio...

overall if you want to protect your PC do install AVG Internet Security after successful installation of OS on the PC. So that AVG Internet Security works very well and always protect your PC.

Avantages

AVG Internet Security protects your PC from harmful viruses from local as well as from the web. It has its own algorithm for detecting viruses. I used another antivirus for didn't fix my computer. then after I installed AVG Internet Security it fixed my PC completely.

Inconvénients

The one and only cons of AVG Internet Security is occasionally it removes system files, which may crash your OS. But it removes only infected files.

Brandy
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Reliable go to 4 protection

Publié le 05/01/2024

Avantages

It's easy 2 use w great protection n a variety of areas such as virus protection, email safety spyware, malware, Trojans & more over all ur computers. It has auto scan, fix pc, clean pc w up 2 date virus protection n firewalls. Security tool belt w pc scrubbing is awesome it does a really deep clean of all ur junk

Inconvénients

It's a lil more expensive than others & does seem 2 freeze n crash when u fix pc

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Best Security Software

Publié le 29/10/2023

Avantages

AVG Internet Security Business Edition provides powerful antivirus protection that can detect and remove a wide range of malware, viruses, and other online threats.

Inconvénients

The cost of licensing AVG Internet Security Business Edition can be a significant factor for small businesses, particularly when protecting multiple devices.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best internet experience in my life

Publié le 18/01/2021

As a summary, I can surely say that AVG internet security is the best internet security providing...

As a summary, I can surely say that AVG internet security is the best internet security providing app i ever used in my life. I really love multiple options in this app and highly recommend to anyone without any second thought.

Avantages

AVG internet security is one of the best quality internet security software in the today world. The best thing about this software is it can scan very quickly and very accurately detect viruses and spams. Also this app can set up automatically functioning tool such that we do may take any action. App automatically scan and take actions to viruses and spams in this mode. So that we can save our time. Also this app having very user friendly interface which anyone can easily adopted.

Inconvénients

In some times time taken to scan viruses and spams took some considerable time. But we can surely say that this software doesn’t miss any virus or spam. Also this app needed good internet connection to function properly.

sheri
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

AVG Internet security

Publié le 10/12/2020

I am very happy with the security it provides me. I surf the web a lot and it will let me know if...

I am very happy with the security it provides me. I surf the web a lot and it will let me know if sites are unsafe.

Avantages

I use this on all of my home computers. It makes me feel safe when I am surfing the web. It can check often for viruses.

Inconvénients

There are not many cons to this software. I think I need to explore the settings it has for keeping my computer totally safe.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best internet security software i ever used

Publié le 26/12/2020

This is one of the excellent software i used to secure my data while connected to internet. This...

This is one of the excellent software i used to secure my data while connected to internet. This software can easily downloaded and installed to any kind of device without any difficulty.Also having user friendly interface and automated decision taking opportunity.

Avantages

AVG internet security is one of the most popular antivirus software in the world. It provides ultimate security to our devices specially we are connected to internet. Malware and spam are scaned and blocked automatically by this software. That is the best thing about this software. Also new versions of AVG internet security having blocking ability of inappropriate adds playing. This is also another advantage for any user.

Inconvénients

In newest versions of AVG internet security software , some abilities can not accessed without paying money. Also some new kind of viruses can not identify by the system.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Review for AVG Internet Security

Publié le 26/02/2021

Simple, but at the same time security software for basic use.

Simple, but at the same time security software for basic use.

Avantages

Nice and simple UI.
Auto scanning on the plug-in of a USB disk or removable disks.
Do not consume many resources.

Inconvénients

In my experience, some viruses were not found. For example, "hidden virus" was famous here (Sri Lanka). AVG didn't detect it.

Alternatives envisagées 

Norton AntiVirus et ESET Endpoint Security
Eduardo
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Eduardo Lina - AVG Internet Security

Publié le 12/02/2021

As far as protecting my Personal Computer, AVG has performed very well. I hav made it a point to...

As far as protecting my Personal Computer, AVG has performed very well. I hav made it a point to renew my subscription very year because, to put it simply, I trust it and feel I get full value for the money I pay.

Avantages

I trust this software thoriughly. It has warned me when my computer was at risk, prevented me from making mistakes when accessing potentially danerous sites, provided me with advice as to how to act in case of danger from malaware, etc. I have been buying this product for a number of years because I value its worth.

Inconvénients

When I got AVG Tuneup and protected my cellular device, too, I blocked several features on my phone.

Trevor
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

AVG security

Publié le 02/03/2021

This product will protect many ways like banking and stopping viruses before damage your computer...

This product will protect many ways like banking and stopping viruses before damage your computer system. Keeps Spyware and other malicious programs from attacking your system.

Avantages

The software is fairly simple to set up and use it offer just like many others on The market today. The product offers two versions free and unlimited we have the unlimited version. This software will stop viruses and spyware, and other malware are just some of the features this product offers.
This product will also help in securing your payments like banking system to protect your online banking. Again is feature is not available in the free version.

Inconvénients

The issue I ran into we're that the scanning takes up a lot of resources and slows down your computer. The price is like many others on the market your paying for a subscription service which is only a year and needs to be renewed. The software also seems to have to be updated, which is a time concern for many users.

Rakib Hasan
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

AVG provides flawless security against online threats

Publié le 06/07/2022

It provides email protection, firewall support, and email support. Also, it has been providing...

It provides email protection, firewall support, and email support. Also, it has been providing full-time customer support to make your experiences smoother.

Avantages

AVG is a kind of security application that gives best support to run a business flawless by providing security against online threats to damage your valuable files

Inconvénients

Like any anti-virus, it also makes your PC a bit slow which should be upgraded.

Adam
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I love AVG

Publié le 09/03/2021

It has picked up and automatically protected me against several threats over the years and I fully...

It has picked up and automatically protected me against several threats over the years and I fully trust this software to do its job and protect my data,

Avantages

The free tier certainly is what first attracted me to this software and the low pressure to upgrade afterwards built great personal respect for this brand. It is so easy to use and keep updated for that peace of mind that everyone needs.

Inconvénients

No options for ADP at Router level protection. I have a router that does have options for AV at router level and could not find options to add AVG to this.

Marcie
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Free but Annoying

Publié le 03/12/2020

It ran often, but I'm not even sure it did a great job, since my computer ended up running really...

It ran often, but I'm not even sure it did a great job, since my computer ended up running really slowly. After using it for several years, upon the recommendation of a friend, I finally deleted it and switched to McAfee, which my husband recently purchased for our devices.

Avantages

I used the free version of the software. Once downloaded, the program runs in the background, though you can run a specific scan whenever you want.

Inconvénients

I did *NOT* like that the I was constantly getting notifications to upgrade! It was so annoying & frustrating every few days it seemed!

Candice
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Browser is secured

Publié le 10/12/2018

Blocks malicious malware, cleans viruses, and keeps browsers protected.

Blocks malicious malware, cleans viruses, and keeps browsers protected.

Avantages

AVG has this full protection for your browsers. It automatically cleans the viruses and malware on the browsers you had used. Keeping a firm internet browsing experience and blocks malicious malware.

Inconvénients

Takes time to scan big files, yet no other problems using this software. Such a good application. Keep the updates up!

Stewart
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

AVG Review

Publié le 13/02/2018

The software also has a file shredder that destroys any file you place in it so no one can find it...

The software also has a file shredder that destroys any file you place in it so no one can find it or restore it on your computer which is a nice touch.

Avantages

AVG has good malware protection and a light system impact, includes a powerful file shredder and quickly scans drives. But Avast and Avira have more useful features, and Bitdefender has better malware protection.

Inconvénients

This software slows your computer more than other antivirus software we reviewed. The software is also very difficult to remove from your computer once installed.

William
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Reliable Internet Security Software

Publié le 04/03/2021

We were able to try it out with a free trial. It ran great without us noticing any performance...

We were able to try it out with a free trial. It ran great without us noticing any performance impact on our PCs we use. We decided to stick with it

Avantages

It offers a free 30 day trial. The monthly cost is very affordable. The software doesn't impact computer performance, which is important when running other performance intensive software.

Inconvénients

There are reports that allegedly they have been spying on their customer's browsing data and have been selling it.

Sheena
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

avg internet security

Publié le 16/12/2020

common used by people. it could be in the computer or cellphone. i can say one of the trusted...

common used by people. it could be in the computer or cellphone. i can say one of the trusted security software in the world.

Avantages

well known and common software used by our institution. it is effective and efficient as a security software of our institution for both employees and students

Inconvénients

sometimes the repetition of the instructions. and hard to understand. sometimes we are doubt about the features but it turned to perfect outcome.