Jane

Un logiciel de gestion de cabinet conçu par des propriétaires de cliniques.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

344 avis

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Un meilleur logiciel

Publié le 24/10/2023

Avantages

Interface conviviale, fonctionnalités avancées.

Inconvénients

Ce logiciel a un coût élevé, support client limité.

Réponse de Jane Software

Bonjour et merci pour votre avis sur Jane ! Nous sommes très heureux d'apprendre que vous avez trouvé Jane conviviale, nous nous efforçons vraiment de rendre votre vie quotidienne agréable, j'espère donc que Jane y parviendra.

Nous comprenons parfaitement que le coût est un facteur important pour beaucoup, surtout de nos jours, c'est pourquoi nous visons à maintenir Jane à un prix équitable pour différentes tailles de cliniques. Cela dit, nous aimerions toujours en savoir plus sur vos commentaires, donc si vous souhaitez en partager davantage, envoyez simplement un e-mail à support@jane.app. Merci encore pour vos aimables paroles et pour être membre de la communauté Jane.
-Caitlin au nom de l'équipe Jane.

Jane got me through April 2020

Publié le 01/05/2020

My business was ordered to stop conducting in-clinic operations due to the COVID-19 crisis. The Jane Team launched the online video conferencing feature that they were planning to launch at the end of 2020. It allowed me to continue conducting business and adhere to the government's mandate to maintain physical distancing.
Not only that they offered two weeks of webinar style training sessions that they were planning to offer using an on-site conference setting.
It has been Jane and I running the business all of April 2020 and I could not have done it without "her"!

Avantages

Online billing, online booking , reporting of Key Performance Indicators, scheduling, and electronic medical records all in one affordable package.
Great customer service.

Inconvénients

There has not been a downside. It is very easy to learn and it has all the features that I need.

Sandra

This is so lovely - and what an honour it has been to spend the last few weeks with you at Allied.

I was surprised (although I shouldn't have been!) by the great chat participation throughout the sessions - even in an online version of what we were hoping to be a community building in-person experience. Thanks for joining us! We are lucky at Jane to be working with people like you...

And I'm so glad to hear that you're working with Online Appointments! We're still working on more resources for you around returning to in-practice treatment and what it might look like to have a bit of a hybrid model for a while, with both in office and online care.

Today we're working on a guide for screening calls with COVID-19 screening intake forms and consents.

You're doing a phenomenal job Sandra! If there's more Jane can do to help you and your practice in resources, education or features let us know.

Jackie
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

Love Jane!

Publié le 29/03/2022

Amazing customer service and easy to use. Wouldn't try anything else even though it's an expense every month.

Avantages

Easy to use, all of my records, Billing, scheduling in one spot. Many patients tell me that using Jane on their end is very convenient and helpful as well.

Inconvénients

Takes a little to get used to ...and I'm not thrilled that I'll have to pay more for another practitioner to use it when I expand my practice.

Acuity Scheduling et Mindbody

Pourquoi choisir Jane

Needed charting and more features, intake/consent forms

Square Point of Sale et Square Payments

All in one!

Hi Jackie,

Thanks so much for your review and all the stars!

I am so happy to hear you say "easy to use," "scheduling in one spot," and "convenient and helpful." I'm smiling so big :)

When it comes to pricing, our model is our true cost for running Jane, meaning that we don't artificially inflate our pricing to account for discounts. We have worked hard to make our Jane pricing as fair and competitive as possible. I hope you will reach out to a member of our support team this week, so we can make sure you're on the best plan for you right now and then again in the future!

Thanks again Jackie and I hope you have an awesome week.

Mark

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

This is not a software solution for a US based insurance billing practice.

Publié le 21/08/2020

Frustrating.

Frustrating.

Avantages

If you are a low volume cash based practice, you don't plan on billing US insurance, then it's fine. If not, please take my advice and avoid Jane.

Inconvénients

We are a small US based practice and bill Medicare (40%), some insurance (20%) and the rest cash. Initially I asked my billing service to take on Jane's Insurance billing, and after a week of them investigating the software and getting their questions answered by Jane support they opted out saying it was not capable of doing US Insurance billing in a timely & cost effective manner. I should have listened.

Instead of taking my billers advice I decided to have my front desk person, who has done billing for over 10 years, take a shot at using Jane for our insurance billing. After months of her working on Jane billing, multiple cases and support escalations, emails, phone calls, and even trying to get the owner involved.. we have given up.

Jane support is always pleasant and courteous, but they generally have no answer for the glaring billing issues that make their software worth using for Insurance billing besides saying "we are working on it for the next release" or "why don't you post that to the suggestion feature request".

I'm currently looking for a replacement.

Good morning Dr. Larinde,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

I really appreciate hearing from you and your practice, and I'm quite dismayed to hear how frustrated you feel with your attempt to transition to Jane.

As a clinic owner myself I relate to the general struggles and challenges of insurance billing, and I'm sorry to hear that Jane contributed to making that harder for you and your team.

A complete refresh of the way that insurance billing is received and managed in Jane is launching in the next few weeks - I'm not sure if you had a chance to attend the summer release webinar but you can see how that looks here: https://vimeo.com/452703248

The section about the insurance billing change is linked in the description.

In any case, I can see from your ratings that we have to get 4 stars better in every category if we want to see you choosing Jane for your practice in the future. We'll work on that!

for Jane

Kelly
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Acupuncture

Publié le 27/10/2023

My overall experience with Janeapp is a very positive one, and opening another business I would certainly use Janeapp if the software applied to the circumstances, environment, and situations that were needed.

Avantages

I love the user friendliness of Jane as a patient, and then also as a staff. As a new staff, I was somewhat accustomed to using Jane from a patient’s perspective, but it was almost seamless with out any major problems moving into the staff position because everything was that much more clear.

A quick Google search with Jane app 9/10 times quickly brought me the answer that I needed working in a fast paced environment

Inconvénients

Some of the Jane customer service support fell short.

Recently August-October 2023 some of the customer service agents were clearly not aware of their Jane product and did not want to say I don’t know let me find out for you. They just repeated what I said and then basically said “this is all I can do” …we’re closing this issue “

… majority of the time Jane quickly and professionally delivered a friendly and positive resolution to the issue; thankfully, the overall experience with Jane has been 80-90% positive.

Réponse de Jane Software

Hi there Kelly. Oh my, thank you so much for this honest and helpful review of Jane. We're really glad that you've found it so user-friendly. In our mission to "help the helpers" we of course aim to meet the needs of our everyday users like providers, office managers, admin, etc. but the patient/client experience is just as important to us, so this is truly lovely to hear!
It sounds like our self-serve options made the difference for you when it came to learning the staff side of things. On one hand, it's great to hear our resources helped you get set up, but it's really difficult to hear your experience with our support team so far hasn't been that great. That's the opposite of what we want so I'm really sorry to hear that and I'm hoping our team can continue to work to earn your trust back. I'd love to understand a bit more about your experience and feedback to see how we can improve - if you're open to sharing more, just send us an email to community@jane.app. Regardless, thank you again for the wonderful review, Hope to see you around the Jane community.
-Caitlin on behalf of the Jane Team

David

Great Software for Chiropractors

Publié le 09/02/2022

My overall experience with Jane has been very positive. I only recently discovered exactly how helpful the support team is. They actually asked me to explain what I was trying to do, and found a way to dramatically simplify an entire process that was currently turning into a big mess. They created a personalized demonstration video on how to get everything set up, along with written steps and links to step-by-step guides. I don't know that I've ever interacted with a support team that seemed genuinely interested in helping solve something like that.

Avantages

The set up and continuous customizing of the software is made really easy with the amount of demonstration videos and step-by-step instructions on how to set things up. Almost anything that I want to change in my software, probably has a video to explain how to do it. I love that I can condense all of my scheduling, chart notes, billing, patient management all into one software so I am not having to pull information to/from other sources.

Inconvénients

I think there should be more options to allow converting intake forms, chart notes, etc into PDF files to print them out more efficiently. Some times I need hard copies of intake forms, and they only way that I have found to do that, is to physically create templates in Jane, and re-create them in either a word doc or PDF to be able to print them out so they match each other. I only use the baseline subscription though, so that may be an option on a different level.

ChiroFusion

Pourquoi choisir Jane

Cost of ChiroTouch was more than I wanted to pay every month, plus a set up fee. ChiroTouch was nice for MACRO options with charting, but in its entirety, was kind of bulky to use.

ChiroTouch

Pourquoi passer à Jane

Mostly because of the overwhelmingly great things Jane users said about the software and support.

Hi David,

Wow! What a review (I can't stop smiling).

I especially love that you've mentioned your ability to schedule, chart, bill, and manage patients all within Jane. That's exactly it! We want you to be able to run your whole practice online with Jane.

I want to touch base on Intake Forms. These were originally built with the intention to remain electronic; however, I hear the desire for a physical copy. I'm not sure if you've tried it already, but you can click to preview the Intake Form and then print from there. You would want to select Preview > Print > Save as PDF. Please reach out to our support team if you need a hand with this. I know they will be eager to help you come to a solution that works best for you :)

I can't tell you how much we appreciate you sharing your experience with Jane the software, Jane support, and Jane community.

We're lucky to have you!

Eileen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best thing ever! Completely changed my life!

Publié le 08/10/2021

Absolutely thrilled with it, as are our clients. It was easy to get up and running and was fully customizable. Support is readily available and consistently reliable, friendly and professional.

Avantages

I love how intuitive it is for running my acupuncture practice. Easy to use, it is hard to think of things it doesn’t do. It has made my day to day so much simpler. It also has a built in “forensics” ability to track everything that was done, by whom, and when. This makes any errors easy to track and correct. Customer service is impeccable. They are constantly working on refining the platform and keep us in the loop.

Inconvénients

Really can’t think of anything! Except that I wish I found it sooner.

Hi Eileen,

Wow. I'm smiling so big right now!

Our mission is to Help the Helpers and to hear you say "Completely changed my life!" when talking about Jane is the reason we do what we do. It really means so much to our entire team.

Thank you for your words and for choosing to be a part of the Jane community. We are so fortunate to have you :)

Kristin
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Medical Practice- Telemedicine

Publié le 21/09/2021

Jane has been great overall. You cannot beat the customer service, however I have spent too much time figuring out how to do "workarounds" on my own and I wish that I did not have to do that so much.

Avantages

The customer support is the most amazing feature. They are all intelligent and friendly. I like the upbeat design as well. It takes a while to learn the little things to do workarounds, but once I achieve that, then I believe that I will be able to function just as well as a more expensive EHR with a much cheaper cost. For a medical practice, it is much better than other inexpensive EHRs like Simple Practice that really would not work well at all.

Inconvénients

There are things that I want to be able to customize more easily in the emails.
As a medical practice, it lacks features to integrate with pharmacies and labs, but that would prob be an upgrade. There are some simple things that could be easily fixed that I have to do a feature request for and probably will be a long while, if at all like
1. Adding a middle name to profile information. (yet it has a "pronoun" feature)
2. Sending a post visit email to a patient with a custom message
3. Lacking the integration for the transfer of intake information into the first appointment chart.
4. A customizable dashboard for each patient would be awesome. I really need that. Like simply a dashboard of shortcuts to the WHOLE CHART, where I can put notes like the last prescription sent, pharmacy etc and not have to toggle around to find the info everywhere.
So there is more time spent trying to figure out how to do "workarounds" and this has been pretty time consuming.

AdvancedMD EHR

Pourquoi passer à Jane

Price Jane has good extra features with integrations (but it increases cost). Not sure about the extra features for Advanced MD and how they compare or if they have any at all.

Hi Kristin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and send us stars :)

The information you collect in the questionnaire portion of the intake form will actually be saved directly to the patient's chart! You can learn more about that here if you'd like: https://jane.app/guide/patient-profiles/intake-forms

Oh, and if you haven't seen it already be sure to check out the option to pin and star your chart entries for quick reference. More on that here: https://jane.app/guide/charting/pinning-and-starring-your-chart-entries

I am really glad to hear that you have added your other requests to our public customer feedback site. Your feedback is welcome and very much valued.

I hope you'll continue to rely on our support team for help throughout your Jane journey. This way we can talk about the "workarounds" you've created and discuss the best solutions for you and your practice.

We appreciate you!

Katie

Jane Saves the Day!

Publié le 10/03/2021

Avantages

Jane has made our chiropractic office run so much more smoothly than we were able to achieve with other EHR programs. We were able to eliminate unneeded extra pieces of software and have cloud access to be able to securely access patient files and charting from anywhere. Allowing patients to schedule and pay online is a huge plus, and our patients find their interactions with Jane easy to navigate as well! I also love that Jane's customer service is incredibly helpful and responsive. They also allow their users to suggest and vote on feature requests to help Jane's updates move forward in a way that makes the most sense for their user base.

Inconvénients

There are a few places where I'd prefer to have more control over reporting and data integration with other software. This is not a deal-breaker for us, but does limit us somewhat in how we can present data. Every difficulty that I've run across, I have been able to get a good reason from the people at Jane as to why they were unable to do so (one case was to keep data HIPAA secure) or to find a work-around. Frequently the request is met with "that's on our roadmap to work on." And they DO come through on those promises!

Dr. Donovan,

I am totally picturing Jane as a superhero right now - thanks for the fun visual :)

It's so encouraging to hear that Jane is impacting your clinic in these positive ways. Positive patient feedback too! You do so much for the community as a full-time helper and anything we can do to help you back is the end goal.

I am also really happy to hear that you're utilizing our public customer feedback site to tell us more about what you'd like to see in Jane. We'd love if you continue to provide our team with feedback when you run into areas of improvement.

Thanks for your continued involvement in Jane's story!

Zeke
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Hands down the best EMR/practice management software.

Publié le 26/02/2021

Absolutely the best. Many of the features that other companies charge for are included in Jane's basic version and honestly, Jane does them better. Can't say enough good about them. Just try the product and you will see.

Avantages

Easy to use, does everything you need and almost everything you want without having to pay more. Customizable chart notes, works for multiple disciplines, fantastic scheduling, online scheduling, payment processing, appointment reminders, insurance billing, google reviews, patient portal. It is also way cheaper and their customer service is unmatched. I have set up and used many different EMR platforms over the years and Jane is the best in every category without any contest. I will never use another software again.

Inconvénients

We have been using it daily for almost 2 years now and have not had any major issues. When minor things come up, their customer service is quick, efficient, and very effective. They are a joy to work with and I would give them 6 stars if I could.

Hi Dr. Watts,

Wow. Thank you for this incredibly encouraging review!

I shared this with the team and I know it will brighten their day.

Thank you for choosing to be a part of the Jane community for two years. We are so lucky to work alongside clinics like Family Circle Chiropractic!

Have an awesome week.

Tzachi "Saki" Litov
Tzachi "Saki" Litov

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Incredible Program That Continues to Grow!

Publié le 07/06/2020

Overall Jane has been phenomenal! Not only are we happy with the flexibility and ease of use of the system, but the fact there's a community of users constantly offering help and feedback, and that Jane is incredibly responsive.

Avantages

The fact that Jane had an integrated payment system that was incredibly easy to set up and use was a huge factor in our choice. Additionally, they offer online scheduling as well as the ability to send forms that we can create. Plus the charting is as simple or complex as you want it to be with a huge array of options.

Inconvénients

Jane is still growing. One of the areas I'm hoping to see improvement in is its internal database of names. Currently, there is no way to segregate Clients (or Patients) from practitioners or even family members in a way that is useful. I'm hoping they'll integrate and/or add a way to prefill facilities & practitioners that are already in the system, so they don't have to be added over and over again.

Hi there Saki,

So nice to hear from you and what an interesting title "Patient Advocate/Health Navigator". I love that.

I'm so glad that you're working with Jane's integrated payments - we saw a really big shift over the Covid response period to contactless online payments. I'm glad that worked so well for you.

And from the health navigator perspective - I appreciate your thoughts on the need for an internal database of contacts. This pairs nicely with a more robust "letters" feature that we have on our roadmap, so I'll make sure this feedback is part of that planning.

Thanks for the lovely final comments. I 100% agree with you that the community you gain when you join Jane is a benefit that's hard to describe. We are also looking at doing more with the connection of our members since owning and running a practice can be a pretty lonely role.

Appreciate you and the work you do Saki!

Luis

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Essential for our day to day business activities

Publié le 13/01/2020

It's as if we gave them our business plan and said: "Here build a web app that we can build our business on." Truly built from the ground up for a busy clinic such as ours.

Avantages

Reporting and client management is its strength. The support is impeccable and prompt. The uptime has been 99.99%

Inconvénients

The UI is not as intuitive as I would wish it to be.

Réponse de Jane Software

Thanks so much for your review Luis - we love to hear your thoughts. :)

I received your review first thing this morning and it was a wonderful way to start this snowy Tuesday here in North Vancouver.

I also own a clinic, and know how much happens every minute in a busy practice, so I'm so thrilled to hear that Jane is working well for you over at Via.

And I'm equally as invested in working with you on figuring out where the UI is giving you some trouble. Would I be able to connect with you about where you're running into clunkiness?

We're refining Jane every single day so I might be able to do something about that for you or we can troubleshoot the workflow with you!

Thanks again for taking the time to leave this kind review. It's so appreciated.

Nell

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product, excellent customer service

Publié le 05/07/2020

I've been consistently impressed with the customer service - the team are responsive and helpful. The only minor issue is the lack of customisability, but there's a trade-off with a lower price, so overall I'm very happy.

Avantages

The ability to take online payments and to reconcile them with appointments was an absolute dealbreaker for me when looking for clinical notes software. Very few systems offer this feature; and Jane offers a better version than my old system, at a lower cost. Absolute no brainer. I also liked the fact that I only pay for a licence for clinicians and not for admin staff - that's a real bonus.

Inconvénients

I'd used my old system for 10 years before switching to Jane, and it doesn't feel quite as intuitive yet. However - I felt the same way when I switched from my Nokia to an iPhone, and now that I'm used to it, I wouldn't consider switching back. I guess the only thing I'm not so keen on is the permissions, as they're not as customisable as I'm used to, which means I have to do some tasks that I would previously have given my admin team; and the fact that Jane's back-end team won't customise things for me (eg permissions and reports) as my previous software team were prepared to do for a price.

Hi Nell,

Thanks for this review of Jane! And of Jamie - who probably helped you with your transition to Jane.

I'm so glad you're finding online payments helpful to your practice. We couldn't have anticipated the importance of contactless payments in advance, but I know that they're being used by many practices to help with reduced risk in practice, and to pay for the newly popular online appointments.

It's certainly a shifting time for many of us, and I really laughed at your comparison of moving from a Nokia to an iPhone! My co-founder Trevor will be pleased to hear that Jane is being compared to Apple design and aesthetic.

More granular permissions are in the works! We'll keep you apprised on the work we're doing there to allow for custom role creation.

We're so glad you've joined the Jane Community Nell.

on behalf of Jane

Samantha

Jane is a Game Changer!

Publié le 27/07/2020

I love just about everything from creating templates to charting to the fullscript integration and just letting Jane work for me with online booking with booking notifications, creating disciplines, treatments... the flexibility and functionality and most of the time ease of use.

Avantages

Ease of Use. Customer Support. Design. Functionality. Features. It feels like Jane really listens to the users needs and implements new features all of the time to reflect this.

Inconvénients

So far I really only have Pros.
If I had to choose a Con I would say sometimes I just cannot figure out how to intuitively do certain things with the EHR so I often hit up customer support to help me resolve my inquiries.

DrChrono et CharmHealth

Pourquoi passer à Jane

I tried many EHR's over the last decade and was just so frustrated with them as they were just so complicated or offered way too much for my needs or were just clunky to use, not aesthetically pleasing to stare at and totally not intuitive at all. Jane is just so great really meeting most of my needs to help with less time charting, booking appointments, receiving payments, creating invoices etc...

Hi Samantha,

I'm so glad to hear you've started working with Jane!

I just read your review to our whole team tonight and we were so honoured by your kind words.

It sounds like you're really working with so many of Jane's features and the team is absolutely here anytime you might need help.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with Jane so far.

Anja
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

Great admin help

Publié le 11/08/2020

It took me a few weeks to really understand and use JaneApp as it was a bit confusing at first to work myself through all the tutorials. I had to talk to them several times on the phone to figure some things out. But now that everything is up and running I really enjoy using JaneApp on a daily basis. Payment collection and booking and charting have become much more easy and even fun!

Avantages

JaneApp is a great tool for scheduling appointments, receiving payments and letting patients book on an online booking page. It has a great look and feel to it, functions well and really helps cut down on admin time once it is up and running. It also has a very extensive charting options, so you can keep all your patient information in one place. And it has no a functional telehealth platform that makes it easy and safe to do online appointments while adhering to privacy protection regulations. The team is extremely friendly and always helpful and they have an extensive self help video library.

Inconvénients

I like most of it. As a single practitioner, I wish there would be a more slim version for people like me as there are several functions I don't use but can't hide. Some functions are a bit inflexible, but you can usually work around it and they have a wish list for improvements.
There are a few features I wish would be added, like being able to schedule non-patient times on your schedule like admin time etc (you have to use the break function for it). Another missing element is that you can't list your expenses, only the income.

Owl Practice

Pourquoi choisir Jane

Compass was a computer based program and didn't have as many functions

Pourquoi passer à Jane

Jane is based in Canada and stores information on Canadian servers as opposed to most similar companies. I also liked their design, functions and tutorial videos (partly because they are recorded with normal, calm voices, not the high energy, artificial advertising voices that I find quite repelling in similar programs).

Hi Anja,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on running with Jane!

So glad you've invited Jane into your practice and that our team has helped make the transition a smooth one.

We've been talking a lot about how to keep Jane both flexible for your unique needs but also hide all the features you might not want to work with. It's a great challenge and I'm excited about improving the FEELING of simplicity while still allowing you the flexibility and options to train Jane for exactly how your unique practice works.

I love the desire for a "slim" version. We'll keep working on that.

Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Kimberly
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

HIGHLY recommend

Publié le 27/08/2020

I have to give a BIG shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for not only reaching out to ensure I had all the info I needed and that I didn't have any questions or concerns, but he went ABOVE AND BEYOND and had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Thank you SOOOO much too!) recreate a VERY comprehensive form for me! I am beyond grateful for this collaborative effort from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which has made a happy customer even happier! It was a huge burden lifted off my shoulders right now. My experience with their customer service is all positive!

Avantages

Jane App has already greatly exceeded my expectations! I love that everything I wanted (and more!) is integrated all into one platform. The booking/scheduling, intake forms, telehealth, HIPAA compliance, appt reminders all in one!

Inconvénients

I don't really have anything negative to say at this time. Although the initial start-up is a little overwhelming, as it would be with anything that offers what they do, it is made to be as user friendly as possible.

Mindbody

...

Acuity Scheduling

Pourquoi passer à Jane

Pricing was the big factor initially, but then also seeing everything I needed fully integrated.

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience working with Jane in your practice and for all your kind words.

I love your Comments! It looks like Capterra doesn't like sharing their name publicly, but we figured out who you were working with, and I've passed along your words to them here internally :)

I'm so glad you've had a positive experience during your transition to Jane. Your words here made my day.

I'm also proud of you for working through that awkward set up period - change is always hard, so I"m glad you took the leap and have joined the Jane Community! Nice work.

I hope we get to chat with you again soon - don't hesitate to get in touch if there's anything we can do to make Jane more helpful to you, your practice and you clients.

Brenda

Growing Your Goals

Publié le 02/10/2020

I'm loving everything that Jane has to offer. After 10 years in the medical profession (nurse) and being a real stickler for documentation, I'm a big fan that I can create my own intake forms and consents. This allows me to continue a normal charting flow for me while protecting both my client and myself from any future issues that may arise.

Avantages

I love that Jane App is a total package - appointment scheduler, documentation, ease of accessibility for both practitioner and client - all for a fraction of the price of hiring someone to do the same work. Jane makes it so easy to visualize the roadmap I need to create in order to obtain the goals I set for my massage practice. And even better...I can grow my business with the Jane App, too! What's really blown me away? The customer support at Jane is personable, prompt and open to receiving feedback to what their practitioners wand and need in a software program.

Inconvénients

Scheduling is a little tricky as the sole practitioner. My business is mostly out call based but will occasionally have repeat clients, friends or family over to my home to provide the same massage service. Unfortunately, right now, Jane isn't able to accommodate blocking off schedules if another location is booked. I'd also like to see Jane have a mobile app in the future.

Vagaro, MassageBook, ClinicSense et Noterro

Pourquoi passer à Jane

Pricing, software abilities and potential practice growth with software that supports (and encourages) such

Hi Brenda,

I love that you've "hired" Jane for your practice! Thanks for sharing your experience here with us.

A nurse turned LMT is a fascinating story and I'm glad to hear that Jane can help you provide great (and well documented!) care to your patients.

I laughed out loud reading your pros. It sounds like it was written by a Jane marketing team! I'm so pleased you've been enjoying working with our team. When I talk about community at Jane it's a big web - Jane the App, Jane our Team, Jane our Customers and even your patients. Like fascia, every layer is interconnected to build out a strong community of people.

I'm glad you're part of Jane's story Brenda.

Keep letting us know how we could do better. We'll never stop trying to delight everyone that meets and works with Jane .

Ali - Co-Founder

Demi

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect software for a small business like us!

Publié le 21/12/2020

The accessibility of Jane being on a web browser has freed our office from needing a server, having to worry (more) about safety and security of the data, and having special software for VPN and HIPAA compliant backups. Our office is basically paperless and we can help patients from any device we choose. It integrates with Square Terminal and also has its own credit card processing online through Stripe. It is highly customizable, yet the default emails/texts/invoices/statements/superbills/notifications are already great.

Avantages

Jane is beautiful - we love using it every day. It's so aesthetically pleasing. We appreciate this even more after using other software that was ugly and not user-friendly.

The price is amazing for what you get! Online intake forms, text reminders, online booking website, and much more. The automatic emailing system is such a life saver. It waits 3 minutes to email a notification to a patient, so your emails end up containing all bookings at once in a list. It also automatically links any intake forms they need in the email, you do not have to remind patients! In the off chance that they still didn't do an intake form, you can hand the patient any device using the "Fill out intake" feature and have them fill it out in the office paper-free!

Charting can be more difficult in Jane for some people, because your chart is only as powerful as you make it. It is highly customizable, so it's up to you to build a great chart. Unsure about that? Well you can always start with their hundreds of templates that other practitioners have shared, and tweak it over time. I personally like building macros (you can make button options) and making everything seamless.

Inconvénients

There are a couple items still being worked on by Jane, but they're coming out soon.For example: more features for packages, recurring automatic payments, diagnoses in charts being tied to the billing portion of the appointment, etc. Being that Jane consistently takes suggestions and has a very clear roadmap that shows what they've got in development, it's really not a problem, since you can tell they are working to improve all their features. You can see everyone's suggestions online and vote for your favorites so that the Jane team knows what to prioritize.

Réponse de Jane Software

Wow Demi. This is a lovely holiday surprise.

Thanks for this really detailed break down of what you've enjoyed about working with Jane in your practice.

I just shared it with the team because it is so thoughtfully written. I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us and other potential Jane Community members! What a lovely gift this holiday season.

I always say that I love it when practice managers enjoy working with Jane - everyone in a clinic uses Jane in a different way, and you are spending probably the most time with Jane out of anyone!

Have a wonderful holiday season Demi!

Susannah-Joy
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Everything we wanted and more

Publié le 04/04/2020

Jane has made scheduling and payment almost effortless. It's worth every penny for that alone.

Avantages

Jane's instantly available help, scheduling, payment process, and types of reports are at the top of my list. After that, adding/removing staff, setting up sessions, infographs, and now telehealth come a very close second. The opportunity to make suggestions regarding suggested features and voting on the features that are important to our practice is a cool thing, as are the chart templates that create a shared community of practice. Very groovy.

Inconvénients

As a mental health practice, there are some issues around confidentiality that require practices which are very difficult if not impossible in Jane. With the help of Jane we have found workarounds - awkward but doable. We're hopeful that as more clinical practices focusing on mental health become a part of Jane, these features will be more readily available. There are no issues with Jane that would cause me to drop any stars. This platform is still a 10 on all fronts.

Susannah-Joy,

Thanks for these kind words - first time we've heard that Jane is groovy, and I'm definitely digging it! ;)

I love hearing that a shared charting template is creating a feel of community within your practice. That is such a wonderful idea and likely so helpful when coordinating client care. 5 gold stars for you too!

And I'm so pleased to be able to tell you that more flexible permissions per profile (we're calling the project "granular permissions" internally) is well underway. It's a huge project but I agree that it's an especially important one.

We've seen mental health adoption of technology surge ahead this year, and dramatically so during this covid response period.

We're dedicated to continuing to serve the Mental Health community with some more industry specific features coming throughout 2020.

Thanks again for such a lovely review of Jane. Have a wonderful Monday.

Lynn

Highly Recommended!

Publié le 11/11/2020

Initially, after having done paper charting and issuing paper receipts for 30 years, I didn't think I needed Jane, but now that I've been using this system for over 4 years, I can't live without it! Jane is always providing updates based on the needs of users - like a COVID-19 survey that can be edited and is so much easier than starting from scratch! When I get an email response from customer service they always include screenshots which makes it really easy to follow the steps. Most of the healthcare offices I know use Jane and everybody loves it!

Avantages

Jane is essential for running my massage therapy practice! I find it extremely easy to use, and their customer service is excellent. My clients also love how easy it is to use both for booking appointments and for the automated reminders (which they think I send!). I appreciate being able to send receipts at the click of a button and also being able to send clinical records to lawyers quickly. I have been in practice for 35 years and Jane has made my life so much easier! I also appreciate how Jane tracks my income and how much GST I have collected. They have thought of everything!

Inconvénients

I honestly can't think of any cons. When I started using Jane 4+ years ago, it required some learning, but their customer service helped me whenever I got stuck, and Jane provides lots of guides to answer basic questions.

Réponse de Jane Software

Oh Lynn - thanks for these kind words!

Being with Jane for 4 years is a long time and I'm so glad you've been a part of Jane's story

I love this part "I didn't think I needed Jane, but now that I've been using this system for over 4 years, I can't live without it." How wonderful to hear!

I'm thankful you've found the Covid screening tool useful, as we all figure out these new protocols together. I know that people are also finding the self-check in with the QR code helpful, especially if they are solo practitioners. So hope you've discovered that feature too!

I am always looking at how Jane could improve, so thanks for giving me a moment to reflect on all the things that Jane has learned over the last 4 years Lynn. Appreciate the kind reminder and lovely comments.

Linda

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Okay Platform

Publié le 20/11/2020

Pretty good overall. The staff is always friendly and can help eventually. Bookings and notes easy to do. Figuring some things on your own more difficult, getting a response by phone didn't happen multiple times, I'd eventually send an email get a response in a day or two which felt too long to wait.

Avantages

Transferring from the clinic I left to my own practice with files was relatively easy. Maybe better from multidisciplinary clinic and multiple practitioners.

Inconvénients

I thought it navigating to figure out things on your own is difficult, even with search bar as an option. Until you get used to it takes time to learn.
After pandemic help time for questions took over a day to get a response and never got phone calls back, would have to email.
Price very expensive, found out of other one that's half the price and as a website looks better.

Hi Linda,

Sorry to hear you had a less than stellar experience with our support times! I agree that a day or two is too long - and we did definitely have some delays over the Covid response period. What a strange time this has been! Half our practitioner community was shutting down and half were scrambling to figure out online services through telehealth. I'm so pleased we were here to support our Community, but agree that our support wait times did drop below what we'd normally hope for with such unusual volume.

It sounds like you've moved on to a new service, but if you'd ever like to re-join the Jane Community we'll be here!

Our hope is always that everyone is using the platform that is best suited to them, so (while we hope it's Jane!) we'll always make it easy for you to transfer to another solution if you decide Jane's not the perfect match.

Hope to see you again one day!

Alison (Co-Founder)

Stacy

Excellent

Publié le 05/02/2021

Avantages

The software is very user friendly, and the customer support people are so helpful, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is just great, and hasn't had any issue with me contacting him directly for help, just because he is so fast to look at things and give me a hand. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has even taken the time to call me and walk me through things I'm having difficulty with instead of sending screenshots. Those are also helpful, but sometimes it's nice to have a friendly voice on the other end walking me through how to find something.

Inconvénients

There isn't really anything we don't like about it, but there is room for adjustments. We would like to see late cancelled appointments show in the appointment history as late cancel, not no show, and we would love to be able to add a reason to late cancels, instead of using the drop down to cancel appointments that then disappear from the schedule.

Hi Stacy,

10/10 - thank YOU!

We love support here at Jane and it makes me so happy to hear that you've had a great experience. I fully agree with you that a familiar voice on the other end of the phone makes learning much easier :)

We actually do have a way to record Cancellation Reasons instead of "No Showing." If you haven't seen it already, I hope you will check out our guide here: https://jane.app/guide/schedule/late-cancellations-and-more-detailed-cancellation-reasons

Oh, and here's some more info on how to view Cancelled appointments from the schedule directly: https://jane.app/guide/schedule/cancel-or-remove-an-appointment-from-the-schedule

Thanks again for the review, Stacy. Hope you have an awesome day.

Please reach out to us anytime!

On Behalf Jane

Utilisateur vérifié

Reliable EMR system

Publié le 06/05/2021

Reliable EMR system, multifunctional, easy and neat user interface, excellent customer support

Avantages

- Easy to use for both administrators and patients/clients
- Clean and organized user interface
- Great customer support
- Functional - billing, charting, scheduling

Inconvénients

- Charting could be more advanced - ideally incorporating some elements of previous chart notes to save users more time charting
- Cost is slightly more expensive than competitors

Hey there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review and share your thoughts.

I really appreciate the words you chose to describe Jane here - reliable, easy to use, and multifunctional. Oh - and I noticed your comment on support too :)

When it comes to Jane's pricing, we have worked hard to make our pricing as fair and competitive as possible. Our pricing model is our true cost for running Jane, meaning that we don't artificially inflate our pricing to account for discounts.

I hope you will reach out to a member of our support team this week, so we can make sure you're on the best plan for you!

Thanks again and hope you have an awesome week.

On Behalf of the Jane Team

Sherri

Jane Has Amazing Customer Service

Publié le 16/03/2023

Avantages

Very easy system to learn, accurate and well laid out. Customer service is outstanding, besides the Help Guide, the accessibility of Jane Team members to answer questions in a timely manner is incredible.

Inconvénients

Would like to be able to have more than one email address per patient. Also, be able to have flexible pricing on some services as they vary occasionally, so we are required to set up a new product each and every time.

Réponse de Jane Software

Hi Sherri! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience using Jane. I can't express enough how much we appreciate your feedback.
It always makes me happy to hear that our customers are receiving the help they need in a timely manner. As our Jane Community grows, our team aims to provide the same level of service in terms of quality help and quick response times, regardless of the volume we may receive. If this level of service ever changes, please let us know :slightly_smiling_face:
Regarding Flexible Pricing, the use of Adjustments can be helpful. Whether you have patients on a sliding scale, or running a special promotion, Adjustments can accommodate those price changes. When it comes to creating products/inventory within Jane, each item would have to be created independently. However, if I understand correctly perhaps you may have variations of the same product and would then require varying pricing. If so, Jane does have an existing feature request for that which I have linked below for you!
I can appreciate the sentiment you shared about the need to have multiple email addresses on a patient profile. This has been a popular request amongst our community, especially within the Mental Health space and when working with children. If you haven't added a vote or shared your voice on our feature request, I would definitely encourage you to do so! I have also linked that feature request for you below.
Thanks for choosing Jane, and I hope you have a wonderful week.
-Kim on Behalf of Jane

Garth

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best system for medical charting & scheduling that I have ever used

Publié le 03/05/2023

Using Jane has been outstandingly good, an aspect of my daily work that has simply made my professional life easier and more enjoyable. I have used various EMR systems in previous years (such as InputHealth) which were terrible by comparison, a constant headache, and much more expensive too.

Avantages

It is easy to use, inexpensive, obviously well thought-out, is reliable, never any serious problems with it, and for minor issues the staff are rapidly responsive and helpful. It has the features I need for convenient, rapid scheduling, including recurrent appointments, notes, and billing (linked to a Canadian public healthcare service plan). It has automated appointment reminders and you can create & send your own questionnaires or intake forms before appointments, which I have found very useful.

Inconvénients

I would like Jane to be able to keep stored files in different folders (such as lab reports, specialist reports, letters, etc.); at present all downloaded files are in the same single folder. Then it would be good to sort through these files alphabetically or by date, etc. It could be useful to send & receive faxes or other files automatically within the system. At present I have to export files (such as reports) from Jane to other software before faxing, or create the files elsewhere (such as for prescriptions) before faxing.

Hi Garth,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write such a detailed review!
Overall, I am thrilled to hear that Jane has made your life easier and more enjoyable, I can't wait to share that with the rest of our team!
As a solo practice, automating as many tasks as possible can be a huge time saver, and I am glad to hear that the Recurring scheduling, Appointment Reminders, and Intake Forms have been useful for you.

Organizing Files in a patient profile and having an Integrated Fax option are two features our community has been vocal about! We do have a Feature Request Page where you can vote/comment on these features and when updates are made you will also be notified :slightly_smiling_face:
You can find those feature requests here:

Thanks for choosing Jane! We are so glad to have you and we are excited to be on this journey with you.

-Kim on Behalf of Jane