OneSignal

4,7 (90)
Donnez votre avis !
Plus d’engagement. Moins de désabonnement.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

90 avis

Chamupathi Gigara
Chamupathi Gigara
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best platform to connect with your customers.

Publié le 10/10/2020

Overall expierience is great. I'm happy with the platform.

Overall expierience is great. I'm happy with the platform.

Avantages

The price is the main thing I consider when selecting this. This offers 30k free subscribers that more than enough for a startup website.

Inconvénients

Its better if there is a feature to filter the subscribers by passing an array of tag values to compare. Currently we can filter subscribers by only a single tag value.

Markus
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

My honest Review about OneSignal

Publié le 12/04/2023

My experience with OneSignal has been nothing short of exceptional. As a business owner, I was looking for a comprehensive solution to manage notifications and communicate effectively with my users, and OneSignal has delivered beyond my expectations.OneSignal offers a wide range of notification types, including web push notifications, mobile push notifications, and email notifications, making it easy for me to reach my users across different devices and platforms. The platform is user-friendly and provides a seamless interface to set up and customize notifications to match my brand's style and preferences.The advanced targeting options in OneSignal have been a game-changer for me. I can easily segment my audience based on various criteria such as location, language, interests, and more, allowing me to send highly relevant and personalized notifications. This has resulted in improved engagement and retention rates, and ultimately, better communication with my users.Automation is another standout feature of OneSignal. I can set up automated notifications triggered by user actions, time-based events, or RSS feeds, saving me time and effort in manual notification management. This has allowed me to streamline my communication workflow and ensure timely notifications to my users.OneSignal also provides basic analytics and reporting tools that give me insights into the performance of my notifications. I can track open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates, which h

Avantages

OneSignal is a remarkable notification platform that has truly impressed me with its outstanding features and capabilities. As a business owner, I've been using OneSignal for quite some time, and I must say, it has become an invaluable tool for my marketing efforts.What I liked most about OneSignal is its versatility and ease of use. The platform offers a wide range of notification types, including web push notifications, mobile push notifications, and email notifications, allowing me to reach my users across different devices and platforms. The intuitive interface makes it a breeze to set up and customize notifications according to my brand's style and preferences.OneSignal also provides advanced targeting options, allowing me to segment my audience based on various criteria such as location, language, interests, and more. This helps me deliver highly relevant and personalized notifications to my users, resulting in better engagement and retention rates.Another standout feature of OneSignal is its automation capabilities. The platform supports automated notifications triggered by events such as user actions, time-based triggers, and RSS feeds. This has saved me a lot of time and effort in manual notification management, allowing me to focus on other important aspects of my business.Furthermore, OneSignal offers comprehensive analytics and reporting tools that provide valuable insights into the performance of my notifications. I can track open rates, click-through rat

Inconvénients

OneSignal is a feature-rich and powerful notification platform that has helped me streamline my marketing efforts. However, there are a few areas where I found room for improvement.One thing I liked least about OneSignal is the pricing structure. While the platform offers a free plan with basic features, some of the more advanced features, such as custom branding and advanced targeting options, are only available in the paid plans. As a small business owner, I found the pricing to be slightly on the higher side, especially when compared to other similar platforms in the market.Another drawback I encountered is the lack of a built-in A/B testing feature. A/B testing is an essential part of optimizing notification campaigns, and I found it inconvenient to manually set up separate notifications for testing purposes. It would have been more convenient if OneSignal had a dedicated A/B testing feature to help me easily test and optimize my notifications.Additionally, while the interface is generally user-friendly, I found some parts of the platform to be a bit complex, especially when setting up advanced targeting options. It required a bit of trial and error to fully understand and utilize these features effectively. Some additional documentation or tutorials on these advanced features would be helpful for users who are new to notification marketing.Lastly, I noticed that the reporting and analytics features could be more detailed. While OneSignal provides basic analytics,

Baikuntha
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Very solid Product

Publié le 27/03/2022

Avantages

Since using OneSignal for my push notification needs, I have not looked back. Integration with OneSignal is simple and straight forward. I can send push notification to all my app and website users. It is definitely a product I would recommend.

Inconvénients

There are no complaints regarding the software's functionality and reliability. However, the price could be a bit more affordable.

Hannes
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great to get started but expensive if you want to use all features

Publié le 14/09/2020

Push integration for small-medium projects are easily done and quickly integrated. Helps getting started and reduces development time.

Avantages

It's really easy to set up push notifications for small projects with limited requirements. Implementation of the SDK is also well documented and done within 1-2 hours.

Inconvénients

Recently they reduced features and push you to move to the paid plan (e.g. limited amount of segments, GDPR compliance only for paid users). This had a huge impact and pricing for apps with lots of active users get's expensive quickly.

Braze

Pourquoi passer à OneSignal

Back when we decided to use OneSignal the integration of push notifications into an app project was quite difficult. OneSignal was one of the first free solutions that reduced development time significantly.
Aviv

Publié le 03/10/2023

overall good

overall good

Avantages

OneSignal presents an effective solution for businesses and developers looking to engage their user base through push notifications, in-app messaging, and email marketing. The platform is appreciated for its ease of use, allowing even those with limited technical expertise to set up and manage campaigns. The dashboard is intuitive, providing a clear overview of campaign performance and user analytics, which is crucial for making data-driven decisions.

Inconvénients

Customer Support: Although there's a community for support, the responsiveness and helpfulness of the official customer support have been pointed out as areas for improvement by some users.

Braze et Pushwoosh

test
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

A Reliable Push Notification Solution

Publié le 16/12/2019

OneSignal is the best free push notification solution available. I tried a competitor’s product before switching to OneSignal, and OneSignal has been so much more reliable.

Avantages

We use OneSignal push notifications to alerts to our readers about breaking stories. OneSignal is reliable and delivers notifications within moments after we publish a story. This is important because the stories we publish impact the safety of our readers.

Inconvénients

We have not run into any issues with OneSignal so far. The free option allows up to 30,000 web subscribers, so we’ll have to consider whether we can afford OneSignal’s paid plans after we reach that number.

• Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Best Push Notification Service Around!

Publié le 15/02/2019

Love it!

Love it!

Avantages

I absolutely love this software! I use it daily and am happy to pay for then upgrade because it helps me to reach, retain, and reconnect with my site visitors without me giving it much thought. Truly set and forget.

Inconvénients

If you can. Integrate with just a few more email providers it would be awesome!

Foluke
Foluke
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Delivers On Time and Awesomely Free

Publié le 29/12/2018

Avantages

OneSignal delivers on time, and once you are able to complete the setup, you will be able to deliver push notifications across different platforms. Another thing is that it is free. I'm still wondering how such a great software could come for free but who am I to complain

Inconvénients

It is hard to set up, especially on Wordpress. First timers without coding knowlege may have difficult time, but watcjing tutorial videos might help

• Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It is a powerful tool to make subscribers and send them latest updates.

Publié le 28/09/2018

Avantages

We are using OneSignal on all of our websites. Our subscribers are increasing day by day. Now everytime we publish a new post it reaches to our subscribers instantly.

Inconvénients

We didn't find any issues with it. Its free of cost. We love this tool.

Iyanu
Iyanu
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Cross Platform Push Support

Publié le 09/04/2019

Avantages

Real-time update of Subscribed and Unsubscribed users to push notifications service. The best tool to increase traffic and keep your engaged subscribers by sending push notifications.

Inconvénients

In a rare situation of migrating to a new domain name or App, you cannot carry the subscribers along which makes them useless.

Ibrahim
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

OneSignal is the easiest to implement

Publié le 18/04/2023

OneSignal helped us to implement push notifications for booth iOS and Android så fast without any problems

Avantages

we are using the one signal service - mainly push notification - in our mobile app (iOS and Android) , and without any deny , it was the easiest service to implement , thanks to the well documented SDK

To be honest , I love OneSignal , there is nothing I don't like

Twilio

the price , well documented
Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Push notifications with ease

Publié le 17/07/2018

Avantages

Integrating OneSignal into your mobile app and server calls is extremely easy thanks to their API documentation and SDKs. Their dashboard UI is great too and can help you debug messages being delivered or failing. They are free (but share your data with vendors) or you can pay a fee to not have the data shared.

Inconvénients

OneSignal 503s quite often sometimes push notifications fail, although these issues have happened less and less over time.

Wasim
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Great Tool for push notification

Publié le 02/06/2022

Avantages

If you ever wanted to use push notifiation tool, i'll suggest to go for onesignal as it is great tool for push notification, it provides you indepth details of your customer like country, type of device and much more so that you'll create segment as per your need. Also AI notificcation features is wonderfully it will deliver the notification to the end customer whenever they will turn-on the device so that your CTR will improve.

Inconvénients

From starting to till now, the only one things i am worried about the data, like they don't have option to get backup your data in case if you need to migrate to other tool.

Kimber
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

a safe and easy-to-use way to communicate with customers

Publié le 21/11/2020

Avantages

in the finance industry, we need to sometimes get information to customers very quickly or on a very regular basis. doing this is easy with onesignal

Inconvénients

onesignal makes staying connected to customers easy and affordable.

Rachna
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

OneSignal is best for push Notification

Publié le 09/09/2022

Avantages

My most liked feature of OneSignal is it's segmentation. It provide very good insight about the user interaction and its behavior.
Also AI delivery is my favorite as it improve the click rates of our notification.

Inconvénients

There is the only things that i least like about onesignal is that it does not allow to export user data into excel like with android device ID, so if i need to switch the account i may loose my all customer.

Osama
Osama
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Easy to use messaging system for Mobil App

Publié le 13/10/2020

Customer support is fast. Web interface is a breeze. Generous allowance on the free plan.

Avantages

OneSignal has a friendly and easy to use interface. We have used the free version and it really shines. The limits on the software are very generous compared to others. We have only used the Mobile notifications. We have not tryed the web and iOS messages, yet. It has a lot of reporting and statistics on the push notifications.

Inconvénients

Paid plan starts at $99. You have to use firebase to set it up. Firebase is relatively easy to get.

Kelsey
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité publique

A Lifesaver

Publié le 12/04/2019

I would definitely recommend OpenSignal to any other organization who chooses to undertake a project such as the one we are currently completing.

Avantages

OpenSignal was adopted by my organization when we began to implement wireless technology in our emergency response vehicles. When operating a computer aided dispatch system, it’s critical that first responders have access to the information they need at the moment they need it. OpenSignal enabled us to understand the connectivity and speeds available in different areas of our jurisdiction, and that information has enabled us to make informed decisions on the best ways to implement our systems.

Inconvénients

There really isn’t anything that I disliked about OpenSignal. It served its purpose and did so flawlessly.

Beneficial for publishers

Publié le 30/04/2018

Sending free push notifications to my users.

Sending free push notifications to my users.

Avantages

Using this plugin for a while. The plugin is very useful to send push notications to our visitors about latest posts. The most beautiful thing about this is it is free.

Inconvénients

It send one push notification on chrome. If you will publish an another post then this push notification will overwrite the previous push notification.

Tseliso
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux d’argent et casinos
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Push and In App notification review

Publié le 27/04/2023

It helps me retain my customers by being able to segment them and sent them relevant promotions. I can sent messages and time them according to when the user is most active. It helps me trigger a buy from my in active users.

Avantages

Current we are using push notifications and In app messages and they both have been impactful.

Inconvénients

Currently I have not found a thing I dislike and I believe the reason is that I am still running on free plan.

Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Presse écrite

Need push notification

Publié le 18/05/2021

It has been very easy and effective. I am still on the free version, and it is definitely bringing traffic to our site.

Avantages

It works well with our WordPress site. I was able to implement it easily, myself. And since we've installed it we have hundreds of people getting our notifications when we post.

Inconvénients

There is no customization in free version, which is fine I guess. Not sure what the cost is to upgrade.

Harish
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

OneSignal is simple and feature-rich push notification service

Publié le 31/01/2020

Avantages

There are many features that makes OneSignal unique:

1. Target Users based on the country
2. Schedule notifications
3. Free to use
4. Supports major platforms for easy integration like WordPress.

Inconvénients

I never faced any issues as per my usage but I want it to have a welcome notification for new subscribers. But, overall, it is great as a Free service.

Cindy

Publié le 30/05/2023

Great

Great

Avantages

I like the ease of setting up employee on One Signal and sending out weather notifications for the emplyees that are in the field so they have alerts through bad weather.

Inconvénients

Have not found anything bad yet that we do not like.

samuel
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Quick solutions for push notifications

Publié le 05/05/2021

You can measure the success of a web project goal or objectives through the app delivery reports. It makes it easy to see how well or how poor they are working.

Avantages

I can send personalized messages to potential clients' interests with push notifications and have them interact with the content with a call to action. It helps me craft messages that encourage visitors to my site to take action.
The WordPress plugin is straightforward; very easy to install. It works like a charm. Easy implementation and execution.
You get detailed report of message delivery in real time.

Inconvénients

I find the Wordpress plugin to be easiest to install but not without some hickups along the way. I wish they could extend support for other well-known site bulders. It's not fun for non tech savy enthusiants.

Jaime
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Super awesome service

Publié le 20/12/2018

I'm a happy user, will continue using it.

I'm a happy user, will continue using it.

Avantages

The service is pretty reliable, for my product. Easy to setup and use. There are lots of documentation well documented.

Inconvénients

The dash board for sending a push can be more simplified...

Moh
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

OneSignal is Just Amazing

Publié le 21/01/2023

Avantages

This tool is really amazing to send the push notifications.OneSignal helps us to send push notifications and do A/B testing to improve the overall click through rate.

Inconvénients

Nahh.. nothing that i least like about OneSignal