Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

4,7 (2 231)
Un logiciel de cybersécurité pour la détection de menaces au niveau des terminaux

Note globale

4,7 /5
(2 231)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,6/5
Fonctionnalités
4,6/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,7/5
Support client
4,4/5

97%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

Avis sur 2231

Cyril davy grant eli L.
Note globale
  • Industry: Logiciels
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Le maître de la protection

Publié le 20/04/2021

Avantages

J'utilise frequenment ce logiciel et il me permet généralement la mise en quarentaine ou la suppression totale des menaces connus tels que les ransomwares, malwares ,protection contre les exploits et autres...
depuis des années j'ai utilisé des antivirus dans la meme catégorie et y'a aucun doute que MalwareBytes AntiMalware est l'une des meilleures solutions pour supprimer et prévenir les logiciels malveillants et les logiciels espions sur les ordinateurs.
J'adore sa nouvelle interface dans la version(v4.0) facile a utiliser même pour les plus nuls.

Inconvénients

Le logiciels est tellement performant dans son action deliminer ou de mettre en quarantaine certaines menaces qu'il prend certains logiciels important dans la gestion de la machine pour des faux positifs jusqu'à leur suppression complète .

Redouan E.
Note globale
  • Industry: Logiciels
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Sécurité maximale

Publié le 19/03/2021

parfait pour mes besoins. supprime non seulement les virus mais aussi les trojans. il m'as été recommandé par un ami et j 'en suis très satisfait

Avantages

La version gratuite permet à elle seule d'effectuer une analyse complète des ordinateurs à la recherche de tout logiciel malveillant, et la version payante offre bien plus.

Il scanne en arrière-plan sans même que vous vous en rendiez compte.
l ordinateur n 'est pas lent lors de l'analyse

La sécurité sur Internet est un sujet important de nos jours et vous ne pouvez pas vous passer d'une certaine forme de protection sur Internet. Il bloque les sites suspects, sécurise les mots de passe et protège mes ordinateurs qui fonctionnent 99 % du temps avec une connexion Internet permanente.

Inconvénients

le service clientèle pourrait être améliorer dans le traitement des demandes qui est à mon avis trop long

Victor R.
Note globale
  • Industry: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Company size: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Malwarebytes - The antivirus that we truly need

Publié le 11/06/2020

I have been using Malwarebytes for almost a decade. Since then, i have had no negative reviews for this wonderful tool.
Since its first installation on one of my personal computers, i was able to realize the real benefits of this software, its highly sharp detection allowed me to get rid of threats that were not detected by other antiviruses considered as the best sellers on the market.
For this reason, i did not hesitate to acquire the Malwarebytes premium license, which I have had since 2012. In this long journey with the software, i was able to realize all its capacity, its rapid detection and efficiency, in addition to the excellent blog and "malwarepedia" that is maintained in name of the company that manages the software, explaining the behavior of all types of known viruses and how they affect computers, thus helping to prevent machine infection.
Its protection against any threat found on the internet is wonderful, together with its quick scan to detect any contaminated files that are connected to your machine, make Malwarebytes my number one tool to solve any problem related to scam attempts and fraud on the Internet.
It is with great pleasure that I will continue to renew my license for this incredible software, which surprises me more and more with its capabilities and its assistance.

Avantages

1 - Friendly interface.
2 - Extremely easy to use.
3 - Detects the most known types of malware found in everyday life, and other less known ones.
4 - Free version with several features.
5 - Different tools for different types of threats.
6 - One of the most reliable and trustworthy antivirus that i've ever used in my life.
7 - Very efficient threat detection.

Inconvénients

1 - After the expiration of the premium version, the free version have fewer scans and lesser threats detections.

Alternatives envisagées 

Bitdefender GravityZone

Pourquoi choisir Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection 

In comparison with Malwarebytes, the program had many flaws and was totally lacking, with the new antivirus (Malwarebytes), I feel totally protected.

Logiciel antérieur 

Avast Business Pro Plus

Pourquoi passer à Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

Faster detection, cheaper plans, more efficient and with a much more friendly interface.
Darian P.
Note globale
  • Industry: Assurance
  • Company size: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Review of Malwarebytes

Publié le 25/08/2021

We needed a new antivirus after our old one was letting us down and decided to purchase 2 antivirus licenses, Malwarebytes being one of those two. It has performed fantastically.

Avantages

Many of us in the department were already familiar with malwarebytes through our personal use. We decided on a company-wide rollout since our personal experience with the defense was top-tier.

Inconvénients

When at a user's computer, we are unable to view logs while at that computer and instead have to go login to the UI at the IT desk to view those logs which is inconvenient. Otherwise it works very well.

Pourquoi choisir Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection 

Kaspersky was unable to find viruses on computers we tested that Malwarebytes could. Our kaspersky setup was not finding anything while other programs were able to find much more, so we switched.

Logiciel antérieur 

Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Pourquoi passer à Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

We chose malwarebytes because it ran with low CPU on the employee machine during scans which allowed them to work without slowdowns. Other software we tested would sometimes freeze machines because there were so many processes going on.
Ashlee A.
Note globale
  • Industry: Art/artisanat
  • Company size: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easiest protection software to install and use

Publié le 14/12/2021

Great software to install especially if you are install on more than one computer. Price is very reasonable.

Avantages

Very easy to install and use right away. I can run scanning at anytime and done quickly.

Inconvénients

I have not run into anything I dislike about this software

Scott F.
Note globale
  • Industry: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Company size: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great overall protection but too many sacrifices

Publié le 14/12/2017

Avantages

There's no doubt that MalwareBytes AntiMalware has been one of the best solutions for removing and preventing malware and spyware on computers. I've been using them for years as a PC Technician, and their utilities have always been a staple in my technician toolbox (flash drive) to repair systems and keep them healthy. The current version of the program, version 3, is much easier to use than ever before and has tons of great features and abilities - and of course, it removes and prevents all kinds of malware just as it always has.

Inconvénients

I was a HUGE fine of prior versions of this software, but the newer version 3 has seen my faith shaken. While the program is still great at removing malware, the realtime aspect of the program is plagued by performance issues. Even using the program in freeware mode without the realtime scanner active, it was still commonplace for me to see active memory usage exceed 500MB routinely. When using the realtime scanner aspect of the premium version, usage would hover around 200MB for a while but eventually, it would balloon out of control to the point where it would consistently use over 700MB at a time until you closed it or rebooted, which would restart the cycle. I found the only way to stop this was to basically shut it down entirely and disable the services, using it as an on-demand scanner only. Because of this, I have stopped recommending it. Simply put - the program is GREAT at detecting and removing threats, however, it has become a resource hog to the point where the system becomes crippled when running the premium version.

Zakaria B.
Note globale
  • Industry: Matériel informatique
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

malwarebyte can beat any ransomware.

Publié le 01/10/2021

overall experience i would say that Malwarebytes is worth using ...it is going to protect your business from any attack.i really respect this product.

Avantages

Words will not express how much I love this program, this software is protecting me, my computer, network, my business. I'm using Malwarebytes for a very long time, every time i bought a new device, the first thing I do, I install this software.

here are some of the features that i liked:

●effective endpoint protection.

●real-time protection.

●Cloud management console.

● threat analysis.

● malware, exploit, and web protection.

● Scheduled scans.

●protect against attacks.

and there is more of course.

the product is very cheap compared to the quality.

Inconvénients

to be honest, I haven't experienced any problems, Malwarebytes is working so hard to improve their product and i really respect that.

Petr V.
Note globale
  • Industry: Vente en gros
  • Company size: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Fast malware antivirus

Publié le 31/07/2020

I have been using the program for about 6 years, when our existing Avast antivirus was unable to remove some types of malware. The software is user-friendly for me,, it is very easy to use.

Avantages

Scanning runs extremely fast (test takes less than three minutes) and a nice chain link shows you exactly where the center of the file scan process is.
The antivirus scanner provides a comprehensive scheduling tool for scanning control.
Immediate popup notifications allow you to make quick decisions, and the program itself will offer what to do with the threat.

Inconvénients

The program did not offer enough anti-virus tools before, which has changed since the last version and I have nothing to complain about.

Adrian W.
Note globale
  • Industry: Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Probably the best malware virus protection software

Publié le 15/07/2021

I have been truly delighted with this software which doesnt have the annoying features of Norton. Its well worth the price of the annual subscription and is a install and forget and it sits there doing its thing.

Avantages

Ease of installation, reasonable pricing and real time monitoring of all web activities and PUP alerts

Inconvénients

Nothing. Its affordable, a snap to install and upgrade and generates valid alerts rather than cryptic error messages.

Javeria J.
Note globale
  • Industry: Services financiers
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

You won't go wrong with Malwarebytes

Publié le 24/11/2021

Keeps my computer safe from viruses .

Avantages

The program is surprisingly light for an anti-virus and the scans are quick and non-obstructive to the overall performance .The quarantine gives you treatment options that work often enough .

Inconvénients

The offer some great Black Friday deals at the moment but I generally find Malwarebytes to be fairly expensive .

Damien B.
Note globale
  • Industry: Vente en gros
  • Company size: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great value for security

Publié le 22/12/2021

Avantages

I like the web browser integration, as well as the interface. The auto-updating is also beneficial when working with numerous licences.

Inconvénients

I have absolutely zero complaints about this software.

Alternatives envisagées 

AVG Antivirus Business Edition
Paul P.
Note globale
  • Industry: E-learning
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Malwarebytes is something every IT professional should be aware of.

Publié le 19/01/2022

Avantages

Some very helpful free software that is reliable in detecting malware.

Inconvénients

I really have not discovered anything I don't like. I do think for the average user Windows Security does fine but there are times when you need scanning tools that can help out.

Gerald W.
Note globale
  • Industry: Divertissement
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Very expensive. Not sure how good it is at finding malware

Publié le 09/10/2020

Because it never seems to find and quarantine Malware I honestly don't know if it's doing its job or how effective it is.

Avantages

Product is fairly easy to use unless you have a problem. I generally let it run in background and do it's thing.

Inconvénients

I really doubt Malwarebytes' effectiveness in finding malware. In the past two years it has not found one piece of malware, though there definitely has been malware in my system. For instance my Google Search default search engine regularly gets hijacked by Yahoo Search. I have to manually go into Google settings, delete Yahoo, and put Google back as my default. And within a months or two the same thing happens and Yahoo again hijacks my system. Clearly there is malware in my system, the kind of thing that Malwarebytes advertises itself as catching. But it never does. I contacted customer support twice about this infuriating issue and never received a reply.

I find Malwarebytes advertising confusing and possibly deceptive. The company states it finds viruses and other forms of malware, but many reputable tech sites say definitively that Malwarebytes is not a virus checker and one should use a separate virus checker. I use Windows Defender. However Malwarebytes makes you jump through a bit of a hoop to enable a separate virus checker.

I find Premium quite expensive, about 70.00 Canadian per year. Fortunately I was grandfathered in on the original premium for life. Otherwise I would drop it.

Many virus programs do this but Malwarebytes has conflicted with other programs. It can drive you a bit batty trying to find the conflict.

Cindy F.
Note globale
  • Industry: Matériel informatique
  • Company size: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good and Easy Malware Protection

Publié le 13/08/2020

Malwarebytes has kept my computers running smoothly as long as a second antivirus program is used with it. As a first line of protection, I recommend it to all my customers to avoid infections that can easily be removed before more serious damage occurs. I also run it on all my customers computers to find hidden files, malicious links, malware, rootkits,etc.
It is a very lightweight program which will not weigh down or slow down your operating system and is compatible with most operating system. Chromebooks that allow installation from Google Play Store may also install it.

Avantages

Easy to install on both android and pc/laptop, little to no effort is needed to use this software to scan for viruses and malware, and does not slow down your operating system. By using the auto features such as real time protection and auto start-up which are available on their premium services, you never have to worry about manually opening up the application and run it. Updates are also automatic and there are no conflicts while running other antivirus programs

Inconvénients

Free version to try out this software will find malware and remove it but is not running in the background. You must manually run it and delete any found. Ads for upgrading are constant and annoying. Premium version also will constantly remind you that your expiration date is approaching and to renew. This is very distracting and needs to be removed. A reminder email is sufficient or a pop up once a day is also appropriate but not constantly.
Tech support/support team is not the easiest to reach. The chat support seems to never having anyone available to chat with. Redirection to their forum is common instead . This forum may answer your question but is not the same as receiving live help.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Industry: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Company size: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Malware bytes from ITpoint of view

Publié le 22/03/2020

Malware bytes is a software I know I can count on. When I see results when the scan is finish I do not have to question weather this is legit or not. In my job I have to use only software I can depend on. Malware bytes is that software. Plus the price is great too.

Avantages

I love that is does not constantly have popups all the time. The pop ups it does have are when it needs your attention. Not just annoying pop ups.

Inconvénients

The latest update with the new gui interface and that on install now it requires you to go through a activation process. Before it would install fully and then you can choose to add the pay features and so on. It was easier that way and no I feel like why do I have to go through all these new steps on install.

Pourquoi choisir Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection 

Because Norton slowed down my machines. Too many popups and they made it much to complex in the settings. Why waste my time going through multiple steps when not needed. Plus breaches were constant. Not to mention the billing fiasco

Pourquoi passer à Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

The dependability of malware bytes.
Kristina B.
Note globale
  • Industry: Services financiers
  • Company size: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Malwarebytes is dependable

Publié le 19/02/2020

I have had, overall, a very positive experience with Malwarebytes. I have been using them for years, and I will continue to use this program, until another comes along that is better.

Avantages

User Friendly. It is one of my go to security programs for my business. I find it very user friendly and dependable. When/if Malwarebytes detects malware it quickly quarantines it, which makes it easy to remove for me. It has real time protection that gives me peace of mind when I am working or surfing the net. I like the automatic scan feature. I can set a time for Malwarebytes to scan my computers, everyday. This is essential for a business like mine that deals with sensitive information. I need to know my computers are free from ransomware, malware, and viruses. Lastly, this program is very affordable.

Inconvénients

This isn't a fulblown antivirus program, so I still have to have an antivirus to use in addition to this program. I used to use to the free version on my personal computer and, after the trial is over, the program has a pop up window that tries to entice you to upgrade, that pops up every few hours, everyday, until you upgrade or delete the program. That is annoying.

Alternatives envisagées 

Norton AntiVirus et AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Pourquoi choisir Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection 

Malwarebytes was much better and easier to use.

Logiciel antérieur 

Bitdefender GravityZone

Pourquoi passer à Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

I can use it in conjunction with my current antivirus program, to enhance security. It was easy to use and dependable.
Justin K.
Note globale
  • Industry: Divertissement
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Say goodbye to malicious computer threats with Malwarebytes

Publié le 05/01/2020

Malwarebytes has provided me with a great, easy way to keep my computer running smoothly and quickly. I highly recommend the product.

Avantages

The thing I like the most about Malwarebytes is that it is very simple and safe to use, from the new user to the seasoned programmer, Malwarebytes is the go-to tool for you.

Inconvénients

What I find least appealing is the fact that the app is not always submitted to the same standards as other anti malware applications when it comes to handling "zero day" applications. This, however, should not dissuade anyone from using this great product.

Julianna J.
Note globale
  • Industry: Psychologie
  • Company size: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Meets My Needs!

Publié le 30/12/2019

Overall my experience with Malwarebytes has been incredibly positive. I often find myself recommending this program to others who struggle with computer security or to those who have hidden malware issues. Malwarebytes helps to keep my personal and business information protected which is incredibly powerful in the world of modern technology.

Avantages

Malwarebytes is a fantastic program that has taught me a lot about the dangers of unprotected information online. This program is free but offers paid features. The program is fast, accurate, and does a deep search into files and registries. Items are found that imbed themselves deep into files that users don't know even exist. Malwarebytes has protected my information in more ways than I realized.

Inconvénients

Malwarebytes sometimes forgets to automatically display the results of the scan. Because of this I often forget to go back and check on the items that are quarantined.

Alternatives envisagées 

Norton AntiVirus

Pourquoi choisir Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection 

McAfee became very expensive and also cluttered up too much of my system memory. It also slowed down my computer. I also found that McAfee was very intrusive and constantly bombarded my system with useless notifications.

Pourquoi passer à Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

Malwarebytes had a free version that was able to show what the full version could do for my computer system. It was user friendly, easily controlled, and much less intrusive than McAfee.
Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Industry: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Malwarebytes

Publié le 03/12/2019

I have used Malwarebytes both in a corporate context and in a home-user context. In all scenarios, it works really well! Malwarebytes does have advanced tools (such as a centralized control panel that can be used on networks). But, honestly, I have never had need to such centralized control. Rather, I have just let Malwarebytes run on each individual computer. The only other supplemental network security I felt was needed is things like content filtering (to prevent computers from going to infected sites to begin with). With a multi-layered solution like this, virus and spyware and malware and ransomeware have just never been a major issue.

Avantages

I like most that Malwarebytes does not require a huge footprint of resources on a computer to run it. Most other anti-virus software that I have used not only protect, but also slow the computer down and cause problems with being over-protective. Malwarebytes just doesn't do this. It provide excellent and reasonable protection and does so in the background almost without having to remember that it is even there.

Inconvénients

There was one time several years ago that Malwarebytes put out an update that, when installed, caused the computer to completely crash. But, shortly after this happened, the president/ceo of Malwarebytes sent out an apology explaining what happened, how it happened, and what steps were being taken to prevent this from ever happening again. True to his work, nothing like this has ever happened again thus far.

Aaron B.
Note globale
  • Industry: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Company size: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Your Quiet Partner in Cybersecurity

Publié le 26/11/2019

Scanning and cleaning for potential malware and other baddies is a breeze with Malwarebytes. When I first began using it years ago to clean viruses from PC's I was impressed by its ability to live up to its claims. Price has not increased measurably making it a great value for what the added peace of mind it offers. As an added perk, I enjoy the periodic e-newsletters the company puts out that provide additional insights on cybersecurity in general.

Avantages

Works efficiently behind the scenes. Scans do not seem to rob your PC of valuable system resources. Exceptional at spotlighting potential cybersecurity issues. Reliable. Automatically updates. The price is absolutely right - especially with a multi-year subscription.

Inconvénients

Occasionally mistakenly flags items from Gmail or Google - if quarantined or deleted while still in-use, your app will crash and you must reload.

Chris B.
Note globale
  • Industry: Musique
  • Company size: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Malware Bytes - Review

Publié le 29/10/2019

This program all around is a great solution for individuals or even the more robust enterprise type organizations. I see it being useful a little less the bigger the company just because of the massive IT infrastructure needs and controls grow quite substantially and I don't see that Malware Bytes is scale-able.

Avantages

Malware Bytes has been an essential part of my library for 5 or so years. The software is easy to use and is quite effective at hunting down and removing/islolating any malware that has found its way into your system. You can configure it to be on all of the time or you can make regular routine scans automatic. The program can run in your systray with an icon that makes it easy to dig into stored by your clock on your main toolbar (if you so choose). From there you can access a whole list of features ranging from the initial dashboard with web, exploit, malware, and ransom ware protection - which you would expect. Where the program goes above and beyond is in your ability to drill down into individual programs to specify how the files will be handled, the scheduling functionality, memory behavior, java and program behavior features. This truly is an all encompassing tool that is pretty essential for protection.

Inconvénients

I'm not a fan of the subscription models that programs run with these days. Most companies offer you an either or where with Malware Bytes they moved away from that model to strictly subscription based....which almost earned it a spot in my trash - if the program wasn't as effective I would have opted out a long time ago. I've been willing to tolerate the subscription for that service but would move to another if an equal quality non-subscription base was an option.

Bradley C.
Note globale
  • Industry: Médias de diffusion
  • Company size: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Malwarebytes is a must have program for any compute!

Publié le 15/10/2019

it has been absolutely amazing and I would not recommend any other product

Avantages

I just works, I have been using this product for many years and not one time have we had any issues with malware or ransomware. The proof is in the results. I have tried other anti-virus programs that offer malware protection but Malwarebytes just does it best.

Inconvénients

I wish it would run the scan automatically with having the free version, but I guess you pay for convenience.

Alternatives envisagées 

Avast Business Pro Plus

Pourquoi choisir Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection 

I made the switch because avast just was not performing as well. avast does virus protection great but the malware was still sneaking by

Logiciel antérieur 

Avast Business Pro Plus

Pourquoi passer à Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

I chose it because a friend recommended it to me
Christopher B.
Note globale
  • Industry: Cabinets médicaux
  • Company size: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple, Yet Effective and Powerful Anti-Virus Software

Publié le 19/09/2019

I first discovered Malwarebytes years ago when my computer got a nasty virus that pretty much made my computer non-functional. I got a recommendation to download Malwarebytes while in safe-mode. I followed the advice, downloaded the software and Malwarebytes quarantined all of the bugs and malware attacking my computer. I had tried other softwares to fix this problem and had no luck. Malwarebytes had my computer virus-free and back to normal quickly. Shortly after, I purchased the paid version of the software and have used it and recommended it to everyone I know. We even use it at my dental office.

Avantages

The price! The value and price for this software is exceptional. This software is such a high quality product that is so much more affordable and than its competitors. This software is straight and to the point. A super simple interface that is very easy to use. Malwarebytes does it's job and it does it very well by quarantining and removing viruses and malware. It scans your computer daily to keep your information and computer safe.

Inconvénients

I have never had any issues with Malwarebytes. I couldn't tell you how their customer service is because I've never had to use it!

Alternatives envisagées 

Norton AntiVirus et Avast Business Pro Plus

Pourquoi passer à Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

The other products, especially Norton are super clunky and way more expensive. For me, Malwarebytes was also the most effective, valuable, and simple to use.
Amy G.
Note globale
  • Industry: Enseignement supérieur
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A reliable free or low-cost security option

Publié le 17/09/2019

Malwarebytes makes me more confident as a general computer user, but also as someone whose job is primarily based online. There's a lot of data exchanged between my computer and Malwarebytes takes away the worry of my computer being made more vulnerable to external threats.

Avantages

My favorite part about Malwarebytes is that it offers a free version and paid because the free allows me to test out the product. I also love this software because it does not come with all the annoying pop up notifications or emails. It's simple to navigate when doing scans and identifying malware. Some malware software is tedious or limited in its scope.

Inconvénients

I wish Malwarebytes was more compatible with my mac. At times, my computer freezes during scans or takes an extremely long time to load pages and applications when performing scans. Malwarebytes seems to take up a lot of memory.

Alternatives envisagées 

AVG Antivirus Business Edition
Matthew Z.
Note globale
  • Industry: Divertissement
  • Company size: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product

Publié le 24/07/2019

Perfect. Even when I lost my account they got it back for me.

Avantages

I was able to get this pro version for a one time fee for up to 3 computers. I love it. I use it along side Ccleaner. I've never had any problems. Easy updates and automatic scannings. I can never tell when it's running a scan because it uses a small amount of processes.

Inconvénients

I don't know anything I don't like about it. I've been using it for 10 years.

Alternatives envisagées 

Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Pourquoi choisir Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection 

Avast is slow when running on your computer and it still finds problems every scan.

Logiciel antérieur 

Avast Business Pro Plus

Pourquoi passer à Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

I got lifetime key up to 3 computers and was told by others it's best for a gaming computer.