Weave

Un logiciel cloud de communication d'équipe

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

355 avis

Andrea

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Seamless integration of telephone and texting with easy recall and reminders

Publié le 20/03/2020

Weave replaced our phone system and provided phones, so the incremental cost is not very great. They have decreased our no show rate significantly.

Avantages

The best feature of the software is the ability to give an immediate response to everyone who calls us. If we don't answer the line right away, the patient gets a text asking how we can help. Also, the recall and appointment reminders are easy to script/edit and to schedule. You can also administer all of this remotely, including changing the message or forwarding the lines. I also love that they are always improving the capabilities of the software. With regularity, they post a video you can watch to see what they are currently working toward. Always very exciting!

Inconvénients

At this point, I am interested in mass email capability, as in for a newsletter. I believe they are adding this feature.

Kiesha

Weave is a life saver

Publié le 01/06/2022

AMAZING!! From ease of using, user friendly app and amazing customer service I highly recommend.

Avantages

Saves time with confirmation and now we use the digital forms and has really made everything more stream lined!

Inconvénients

Wish there was live online scheduling and able to do one certain day messaging

Adit

Customer Service, Ease and overall better system
Kelly

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

When my phone number was transported over to Weave they did not have my number working for 2...

Publié le 27/11/2019

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the company are not fully trained in both how to set up your phone line or the phone and how to use their system. I called customer service 8 times today to be hung up on. So I finally called the sales line to get an answer. There online help support didn't have access to the PIN number. So i have asked for a phone call back like I did two weeks ago left on the online help support message and the phone does not take messages. The help center through the sales department didn't know that PIN

Avantages

I was sold on all I was told is was going to do for me and my business. None of it true. There is no phone personal message even thought I have set one up both on the phone and on line. There is no forwarding the call to my cell phone number. The training videos do not cover how to set up call forwarding and text messaging that me or my office staff understand.

Inconvénients

I had no phone service for 2 business days. We I called my assigned customer representative she didn't care that I had no phone service. She even called the number the next day and couldn't get through as the phone service had not been turned on by Weave. They did not send us a cordless phone that we ordered, they sent 5 separate phones which would ring randomly in set up in different rooms. You could not answer the call in the room you were in I had to leave a patient and run into another room to answer. the video she sent us to set things up was a different model. Afterall of this I decided to take my numbers to my prior service. They will not give me the information to do so. I explained I was going to do this and why. I had to call back to get my account number which took me several phone calls and waiting on hold to do. I explained why I need the account number. I sent the signed consent off to my new phone service, it was refused as they now needed a PIN number. This is odd as no one at Weave knows anything about PIN numbers. This has been going on for two weeks now.

Jana

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Texting at last

Publié le 26/03/2020

Overall we are fairly satisfied, we thought it had more features as far as marketing campaigns like our previous system, for being more expensive, i guess we assumed you would have those features: patient education, seasonal info like a newsletter..

Avantages

The texting feature and the beta test bulk email feature.

Inconvénients

I wish the bulk email feature was more adaptable, for types of services as well as age and gender. For example, I could email all overdue hygiene patients, or specials to only certain groups of patients rather than by age and gender only.

Theresa

I recommend Weave

Publié le 01/06/2022

We needed new phones anyway so Weave replaced 2 services. Set up was a breeze and the phones are great quality.

Avantages

The easy of use is awesome! I would and have recommended Weave to other veterinary offices.

Inconvénients

It can be glitchy at times. It can also be hard to reach customer support.

Heather

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

New to Weave

Publié le 06/09/2022

Avantages

I love their text to pay option and their direct patient messages!

Inconvénients

We are very new to this software so have not worked out the kinks quite yet. I don't like that they switch your contact several times at the beginning as you navigate the new software. I wish you could send out multiple payment texts at once.

Meghan

Overall happy with Weave

Publié le 25/05/2022

Weave runs our entire phone system, texting ability, faxes, review requests, etc. We really enjoy using this system!

Avantages

Generally easy to integrate. Overall user friendly. It's nice to have access to the schedule on your cell phone. Most patients like the texting feature - and it comes through as our office phone number which is KEY so that they don't think they're getting spammed. The staff messaging feature is also nice. Being able to change and update office hours so that the correct voicemail plays is also very nice. It integrates nicely with our electronic health record system. No excessive paper waste w/printed faxes - they can be downloaded and then uploaded to the proper spot.

Inconvénients

Automatic Review request text messages go out to even patient who don't show up for their appointment - so they really need to be manually done until someone at Weave can fix this. We also often go through periods of time where our faxes don't send through which becomes frustrating. Customer service is typically available to help. No mass Email option for promotions, etc.

Nancy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Want to streamline your patient communication and save money?

Publié le 01/06/2022

After the initial training period, and understanding how to use the software to our best benefit, we appreciate the call logs (which it also monitored by employee the # of text messages that are sent), the fax option, the pop-ups when patients call and the use of text messaging with history always available for the patients. As the consultant, I appreciate the ease in changing the voicemail messages, as well as using the app to review the schedules.

Avantages

We switched to Weave when the pandemic started so we would have more control from home relative to messaging to our patients. We really appreciate the pop-ups that tell us whose calling and keeping a log of the incoming and outgoing calls. (In other words, we like VOIP!

Inconvénients

The campaigns - not enough customization vs other platforms that we have used.

Sam

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Great Product. Support Absolutely is the Worse.

Publié le 16/09/2021

When it works, its great. When it breaks, plan on spending an extremely long time to get the issue rectified.
Support is:
Very slow with acknowledging an issue.
Slow response to the issue at hand.
No sense of urgency, especially when phones are lifelines of the business.
Constantly explaining to each support rep of how our particular system is setup.
Most all frontline reps are not familiar with an enterprise setup resulting is trial and error troubleshooting.

Avantages

Hippa compliant, Chat features, simple interface, all-in-one product

Inconvénients

Support is terrible. Extremely long wait times both by phone, chat and email. If deploying in multiple locations, be VERY CAUTIOUS. Sales reps are quickly to sign you up, and no single point of contact.

Ooma Office

Hippa Compliancy.
Vicki

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Ease of use is our favorite part

Publié le 24/05/2022

integration
texting
messaging within office
ease of phones to use

Inconvénients

Phones sometimes powercycle on their own. I wished it was a little more flexible so I could change who gets what calls depending on day of the week.

GoTo Connect

Pourquoi choisir Weave

disliked their customer service

price, and features
Griselda

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A Must-Have for Any Practice!

Publié le 24/02/2020

It has helped us do a better, faster job in confirming patient appointments; plus, it helps us stay in touch with our patients when the office is closed. This has helped increase our front office productivity by about 20%, which is much appreciated!

Avantages

The best thing about this software is its versatility, as it has an app and can be used within or outside of the office.

Inconvénients

There is no version in Spanish (or other languages) - yet!

Podium

Pourquoi choisir Weave

Weave was more intuitive and had better features.

Pourquoi passer à Weave

Better fit for our practice.
Kim

Great Produce

Publié le 20/03/2020

We are a smaller office so the texting makes the patients feel like we are more personal with them.

Avantages

I like the fact that I do not have to make very many phone calls to confirm patient appointments. The patients also love the text reminders. I also like the fact that when a patient texts me I can respond immediately if I am in front of my computer screen.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I would like to see added would be a feature that links with our website so patients could text me from the website.

laurie
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

don't miss a call

Publié le 29/04/2020

We are capturing more customers that "call around" looking for a particular product with the ability to text pricing and pictures, specifications, etc. I like that keeps a log of text conversations for each customer. They have improved features so it is much easier to add a customer or details than when we started with the product. I like that we can follow up with a text when we reach a customers voice mail or mail box is full. We find that texting is a preference for many people now so Weave has been very instrumental in helping our business.

Avantages

We wanted a better way to connect with customers rather than using personal cell phones for messaging. We also wanted to capture the calls we missed when phone line was tied up. I found out about weave from my dentist who messages reminders for appointments, etc. I thought it would be a great way for us to message customers who have appts for warranty. I like the fact that a caller can choose to text a message to our office number. I have made sales on just text alone. Now with the added feature of adding pictures Weave is that much better for us. Now with the Covid19 precautions, we can share pictures of products or problems that need repaired , answer questions remotely without exposing either party

Inconvénients

I think the developers have been great with constantly improving the product. The ability to add pictures was very helpful. The only drawback I've seen so far is that I get logged out both on my phone and on my computer, so sometimes I forget to log back in and miss messages coming across. Fortunately we have several staff that moniter the weave so they come ask if I saw my customers message.

Sarah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

WEAVE has been a game changer

Publié le 29/09/2022

Weave has been great (well their customer support has really declined over the years) in their attempts to continually add features that eliminate the need to work with an array of companies. They are forward-thinking and understand what we will need before we know we need it. Customer support loves to NOT solve problems. We often find we are passed around to another person or that they are quick to point the finger in a different direction rather than fully looking to understand the issue and find solutions.

Avantages

Two-way communication. Patients are BUSY and don't have time to sit on the phone. They are able to send messages and check their messages at their convienece. Patients LOVE the text2pay feature. This feature has helped significantly with declined payments and A/R's

Inconvénients

I know it is not a WEAVE issue but rather a Dolphin issue but I wish the integrations with Dolphin were better. I also wish we had the option to pick which phone # we text. Sometimes the text needs to go to the parent since it is due to financials, sometimes the text needs to go to the patient since it is related to scheduling.

Laura

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Weave in real time, makes it easier.

Publié le 08/05/2020

Overall I am happy with Weave's text and chat messaging, along with the ease of faxes. The phone system has worked well too.

Avantages

Daily use of Weave in real time text and employee chat has made such a huge difference in our practice. No checking emails or missing as many calls; with live text. Also, communication between employees with individual employees or all staff, all departments has been a time saver. Pt reminders, and or emergency messaging is easy for communicating with Patients. Faxes in and out system works great(saves print).

Inconvénients

Integration was not bad, some problems were with original faxes (third party) I had to cancel this with WEAVE and go to an outside service; since then Weave changed third parties and we have no issues. At times, we have minor hiccups that had to be worked out with customer service or higher up. I do wish there was an easier over ride system(set time and dates ahead). Dealing with COVID19 and many schedule changes in the office, I think changing messages should be easier to do, then the system in process now.

Joni

Small Office Big Benefits

Publié le 24/05/2022

As stated before, the texting and communications aspect of Weave is awesome. I wish we were able to use the scheduling and integration components but our software is archaic and that won't change.

Avantages

We don't use all of the options that Weave offers but the text messaging and review management alone is worth the money. We constantly get compliments from our patients on the texting ability. It is easy for us and makes us look like rock stars to our patients who can literally reach us about any time.

Inconvénients

There are some very practical suggestions we have made in regards to texting capabilities (like notification sounds) that would be helpful but nothing has changed since we first got it. The VOIP phones have a lag that makes it frustrating.

Jeani

Great product

Publié le 22/03/2020

This software outshines our previous communication software by leaps and bounds.

Avantages

We use many of the features that Weave offers! Initially we were interested in communicating in real time with our patients. I love the regular updates in the software.

Inconvénients

I don’t have any issues at this time. Upgrades have been wonderful!

Cristen

TEXTING included

Publié le 09/06/2022

I had a great experience with set up and our clients like the texting feature.

Avantages

I love the text capability and that our clients are able to get a text if we miss a call.

Inconvénients

There really isnt anything I dont like about Weave.

Cari

Weave is excellent!

Publié le 29/09/2022

We have had some issues with payments and still aren't resolved but usually they answer right away. Everything else has been amazing.

Avantages

Weave doed so much. It allows us to do most everything under one vendor and they are always adding new features!

Inconvénients

Cost, very expensive for phones. Which it was more affordable.

Landon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Very pleased optometry practice

Publié le 09/06/2022

Avantages

The integration with our EHR (Crystal PM) has been very nice. The text functionality is tremendous, patients really appreciate how it feels like texting a real person and not an automated system.

Inconvénients

I would love to see more templates for texting and some ability to mass text patients.

Yael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Weave review

Publié le 07/06/2022

Other than a few hiccups here and there we have been enjoying using weave.

Avantages

The software is great when it comes to texting, reminders, e-fax, and calling. Makes things a lot easier when sending a mass text to those who are unconfirmed for their appointment.

Inconvénients

When it comes to patients doing the forms most of our new patients had difficulty with the link not working or not being able to pass taking a picture of your insurance specially for those who doesn't have any.

We had a really hard time with the online appointment request. Even though they said they sync with our system it didn't. It showed every person who works in the office as open as the same hours as everyone else even on their days off. We had to take it off our website due to the fact that every time we had a request we had to reject it because they would want a time or dentist/hygienist at an unavailable day.

Sharon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Weave ViOP in Veterinary Practice

Publié le 26/08/2021

We are having success with our Weave ViOP system and continue to learn more about the features and work out the "kinks". Customer service was a challenge in the early stages of planning and getting installment complete, but has improved. The phone system performance is good as is the equipment but I would caution other medical (especially veterinary practices) to be very specific about their needs and expections of the software.

Avantages

Upon the demise of our 21 year landline phone system, we elected to go to a ViOP phone system. Weave integrates with our Avimark veterinary software which was a key reason we chose them. The initial fee included the new phones and installation. Weave handled the porting of our existing phone lines. The phone features have allowed expansion of client communication.

Inconvénients

The integration process was difficult. I feel this may not be the case for a other businesses, but we discovered after enrollment that Weave has only been dealing with veterinary practices for about one year. Many of the options we thought we were integrating in regards to client reminders and scheduling where not possible. We did go forward with just the phone system features. We had hoped for much more "in-person" training to help learn a brand new system, but you are largely on your own with internet provided training.

Leslie

We love it!

Publié le 29/09/2022

We love weave and would never want to be without it.

Avantages

We love being able to send a quick message versus having to call patients regarding their appointments.

Inconvénients

Customer service/support usually has a long hold time

Nate

EASY and AWESOME

Publié le 10/02/2021

Overall, I would recommend Weave! Very important for me to be able to connect so closely with my patients. It is a necessity today to be able to connect with everyone. I would highly recommend.

Avantages

I really really love Weave for my dental office. It is amazing at how helpful it is to simple be able to text your patients. I love how simple and easy it is for me to do this. It is so important to be able to connect with all of my patients. It is great to be able to communicate on the weekends if needed. It is great to be able to see my schedule, send review links, and also to send texts.

Inconvénients

The support is lacking for this company. I REALLY like the company and the features that they offer! HOWEVER, the support team is severely lacking. I am amazing that they can offer a good product, but then lack in the support sector. Unfortunate.

Chad

Success with Weave

Publié le 18/10/2019

We are gaining patients. We are retaining patients. We are learning things about our practice, as far as numbers, that we didn’t know previously. This has been a huge addition in our practice. In order for success, the system needed to improve our efficiency. This has been the case. In addition, our patients truly appreciate the efforts and communication.

Avantages

The ease of use and user friendliness. The ability to easily communicate with our patients. The ability to consolidate some of our communication services was a bonus.

Inconvénients

It’s not a dislike, but onboarding to the new system took patience and time. I think this is the case with any technology advancement implemented into a developed system.