69 avis

TelemetryTV

Solution d'affichage dynamique pour petites et grandes entreprises

4,9 /5 (69 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
69 avis
Jeff O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biotechnologie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple, Flexible, and Affordable. Highly recommended!

Publié le 19/08/2019

Avantages

The user interface and dashboard is designed perfectly for every type of user. It is easy to manage devices, playlists, and utilize templates. As a startup company, our needs are ever changing and TelemetryTV has been there for us every step of the way. They provide a road map of upcoming features to ensure all their customers are well informed. No one likes an unexpected change! One thing that makes TelemetryTV stand out is their support team. You will never be left without an answer from one of their in-house experts.

Inconvénients

I honestly have no complaints or dislikes.

Joseph H.

Great for K-12

Publié le 18/09/2019

Support has always been there to help and the company handles issue first hand. They are constantly building in new solutions to work with their product.

Avantages

The ease of use. This was easy to get setup and working in little to no time.

Inconvénients

There really isn't cons that I've found so far. This product really fits our needs.

Scott C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Semi-conducteurs
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent solution for any sized company!

Publié le 29/03/2021

Fantastic.

Avantages

It's so intuitive and efficient to use. Almost any hardware/software combo can get you professional and modern looking cloud managment for displays.

Inconvénients

I haven't found them yet. I keep liking it more and more.

Joseph M.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Excellent Signage

Publié le 17/09/2019

Good, Telemetry is a effective solution for our School's digital signage. It's been great for displaying info, news, and videos to students and staff at our school.

Avantages

I like user interface and customization options for our TV displays. The interface is simple to use and easy to modify. I also like the variety of apps that can be added to each display or board and that everything is synced immediately when any changes are deployed.

Inconvénients

The primary issue I have had is with software updates. I have occasionally had a box crash or get stuck after the device updated to a new version of telemetry or Chrome OS.

Scott P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Highly recommend

Publié le 30/12/2020

Excellent.

Avantages

It allows us to use on multiply computers from anywhere. As I work with my son, it allows us to view the same information as the same time allowing us to work remotely, but still together.

Inconvénients

At first there were a few bugs to work out but customer service was excellent in walking me through all my questions.

Paul H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Emballage et conteneurs
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Nice and simple

Publié le 07/10/2019

I downloaded the free trial and listened to the video presentations to familiarize myself with how it all works. I built pages, imported images and created "APPS". There is a "chat" button on the bottom left corner and I used that to obtain further instruction. I did this over several days and always received a prompt response.

Avantages

This software is easy to learn and laid out in a nice simple icon style. Gotta love drag and drop.

Inconvénients

Have only used the trial version but have used that to rebuild all my TV screens from the old system, Honestly no down side as yet.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Awesome Signage Solution

Publié le 01/10/2020

It allows us to display branded content and updates consistently across multiple screens in different buildings, cities and timezones which is exactly what we need. It's nice to be able to update and schedule content remotely and have it display immediately.

Avantages

We use Telemetry to display branded content and updates to our employees around the office and at different buildings we manage. We chose this solution because it was extremely easy to use, updates display quickly and even inexperienced users can make changes and create content. We love their app library because it allows us to quickly create new content for our screens by just entering a few fields and selecting a font and background.

Inconvénients

The only thing that would be nice would be integration with Amazon firestick. We have some firesticks on hand and weren't able to use them but they have other inexpensive options which work fine.

Patrick S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Organisme social ou civique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use and valuable digital signage solution

Publié le 26/01/2020

The easy setup, the high quality of output and the ease of use at a fair price convinced us of the product.

- Ease of use
- Very easy display setup with countless options
- Produces professional looking results
- Canva Integration bridges the missing integrated editor
- Nice and easy to use apps for different standard use cases

Inconvénients

- Canva Integration is a good way. However, you need to integrate another software to produce more creative charts. The exporting process slows down the workflow. Especially when texts are used in Canva layouts, small adjustments are delayed considerably due to the required handover between the two programs.
- Apps are really simple. This makes operation very easy. On the other hand it reduces the possibilities a lot. One would want to see much more options for designing and manipulating the output of the apps.
- Labels in apps really should be editable. Without this feature most apps are unusable for non-english locations

Réponse de TelemetryTV Traduire en français

Hi Patrick, thanks a lot for your review! I wanted to mention that, just this week, we released our Language Localization feature that allows you to update the Language on an account or a device level to change the labels in your apps to your preferred language.

Ross P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Great for monitoring stocks

Publié le 30/12/2020

Love the company, switched from the other ones i have tried to telemetry!

Avantages

It is organized and easy to use!!!! easy as that!

Inconvénients

Would enjoy more user customizable options

Victoria S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

Telemetry for School Announcements

Publié le 10/02/2021

Avantages

TelemetryTV is easy to use and effective. I am able to update current screens and add new screens efficiently. There are different options for apps and media which gives the user the ability to create unique screens to engage their audience. I have enjoyed creating engaging posters, reminders and weekly menus for our students and staff to view as they wander the halls.

Inconvénients

We are currently using the free version, so we do not have all the features. We are also limited to one device. One feature I would like Telemetry to improve is their social media options. As a school, we post often to our social media platforms. Unfortunately, TelemetryTV only allows Twitter to link to the display, which is our least used social media platform.

Bob C.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Constantly Improving

Publié le 08/06/2020

My first real experience with Telemetry was dealing with their support team. I jumped into the product with no experience and limited knowledge. I had never even used a competitor, so I reached out to the support team to get help and was immediately impressed. Support responds within minutes and gives thorough and helpful answers. They also pointed me toward their extensive list of help articles.

Avantages

TelemetryTV is constantly improving. They continuously release new features, enhancements and fixes for their software. The solution is fully cloud based, so these new features are delivered in real time. The product was great when I first started using it, but it has improved dramatically over the 14 months. You're not just paying for what the product is today, but you're investing into something that will be improved over time. That gives me more confidence as I continue to put time into the product. I don't feel like I'm poised to outgrow this solution.

TelemetryTV has a very short learning curve. It is easy to use, change and adapt. I appreciate the fact that you can quickly use the simple features, but there is a huge amount of flexibility and options that you can grow into as you move forward.

Inconvénients

When I first started with the product, I had a few issues getting things going. There are so many options for devices and slide design that I wasn't really sure where to get started. What really helped me get over the top was reaching out to support and the extensive help library I found.

Brian F.

Excellent Product - Solves So Many Issues

Publié le 29/08/2019

TelemetryTV has proved itself over and over again with professionalism in all areas of the company. The support personal are attentive and quick to action and the sales team was responsive and easy to work with.

Avantages

The ease of use in getting a message onto the screens is so user friendly and super intuitive. The software is designed with the end user in mind. Instead of a series of convoluted and confusing steps in putting together digital signage together, TelemetryTV made a very straight forward platform that anyone can use with minimal training or practice. The cloud based nature of the platform allows the users such ease in producing digital signage without any limitations to a single work station with special software installed.

Inconvénients

I do not have any serious issues with the platform - it is overall a solid product.

Justin P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great service and great customer service!

Publié le 30/11/2020

TelemetryTV has been great for our orginazation and continues to be our go to service for digital signage!

Avantages

TelemetryTV makes it easy to set up and deploy digital signage across our campus. Thanks to TelemetryTV my team and co-workers have been able to spread important transportation information and news while providing welcoming signage. The customer service is quick to respond and the various forums provide helpful information. Plus the development team listens to user suggestions and provides regular updates.

Inconvénients

I wish the updates provided detailed informatio on what was updated or removed. Currently, the updates only alert users of the availability of an update but provide no other information.

Ian S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Top Notch Quality, Value and Service

Publié le 28/10/2020

Excellent team that is not only easy to work with, but also innovative and always thinking ahead for us. The product is rock solid and one of the best platforms on the marketplace that we have found in the 15 years that we have been in the digital signage business.

Avantages

TelemetryTV has an extremely robust set of tools to create some of the best digital signage I have seen. Tools and apps in the user interface are straight forward and intuitive and can be easily learned. The advanced features are solid and with them, we are able to create innovative playlists and media for the viewers of our signage networks.

Inconvénients

None that I have found to date. For features that we were looking to implement, the team guided us to them or helped us by getting them on their feature roadmap.

Jared M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Flexible, intuitive and feature-rich digital display platform

Publié le 01/04/2020

Avantages

The TelemetryTV user experience is excellent for content deployment and admin functions for our lobby displays. We were able to easily customize the interface exactly to our brand and franchisees needs. The support team is always prompt with responses. Each time I have reached out with a questions or concern they quickly found solutions and followed up.

Training new end users is straightforward and supported by top-notch documentation on the TelemetryTV website

Inconvénients

In the future I would like to see a TelemetryTV app where our end users can create/edit playlists and content from their cell phones. I understand that competitors are not offering this either.

Tony G.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Telemetry in Schools

Publié le 10/06/2020

Our organization consists of multiple sites, the furthest spanning 70 miles apart. The ability to remotely access all of the devices, their content, and the ability to override that content and mange users and groups from a single point of access is critical to the productivity of our technology department.

Avantages

In today's world the ability to access management software with the simplicity of opening a web browser and navigating to the website from anywhere at any time is key to providing the real-time distribution of information that is expected by consumers.

Inconvénients

Updates to the system are made frequently. Which is a good thing because the updates continually improve the user experience, but often causes frustration among users when they can't find a feature because the "look" and "feel" has changed since their last use.

Steven K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software with a simple interface

Publié le 08/01/2020

Avantages

Able to quickly build detailed signs. Great add on technology with apps

Inconvénients

Calendar interface took some getting used too.

Chris V.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

A hassle free Digital Signage solution

Publié le 10/06/2020

Managing a large amount of screens in an educational environment.

Avantages

After experiencing reliability issues and poor support with our existing Digital Signage solution, I decided it was time to invest in something different. After trialling a couple of solutions I came across Telemetry TV, I am so glad I did! Telemetry TV is very simple to setup, easy to administrate and allows you to deploy rich content to your screens in no time. I really like being able to see snapshots of what my screens are doing in real-time, overrides, the multitude of app integrations and most of all the instantaneous screen updates once a playlist is updated.

Inconvénients

I love this product but TelemetryTV please create an Admin app for turning on overrides and making changes on the go.

Keith E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Long Time User

Publié le 09/11/2020

I cannot say enough positive things regarding TelemetryTV. I used them when I worked in education and brought the same quality products with me now in the world of healthcare.

Avantages

Setting up and deploying devices are ridiculously easy and even the setup which needs to be done on the network backend is minimal.

Inconvénients

There have been some bugs with apps but customer service and the development team addresses anything found quickly.

Marco F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Love Telemetry, great customer service!

Publié le 19/09/2019

Amazing. Great customer service that really cares about making their product work for you. Telemetry wasn't specifically designed for our purpose when we first started using the app, but the team guided us through different options and made sure that it was working for us. Thank you!

Avantages

Fantastic customer service: we were having trouble with the offline button showing up on the screen, so we asked, and the Telemetry team adapted the app so we could toggle it off!
This was really helpful for our organization, as we were previously using powerpoint to project a pre-show slide show over a 16 day festival. Obviously, a lot of announcements change, so Telemetry was a perfect app for us to update slides in multiple locations on the go.
Also, the ability for Telemetry to work offline in the app mode is great! We don't need to rely on a weak wifi signal crashing our slide-show while there is an audience in the theatre, but we also can rely that it will update the slides once it's back online.

Inconvénients

No cons. This changed our whole operation and saved us hours of work, communication, and headaches!

Angel U.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The most innovative solution for digital signage

Publié le 01/06/2020

Most importantly the team at TTV actually listen to their clients needs. I've lost count of the times where I submitted a feature request and subsequently found the feature in production a few short weeks later.

The team at TTV are second to none and I have so rarely encountered a group of folks that were so committed to my success. They're a pleasure to work with and they make my screens look sexy and me look really smart.

If you need to manage digital signage do yourself and your patrons a favor and pick TTV.

Avantages

TTV is incredibly easy to use. It is so intuitive you will rarely need to actually read documentation. It is loaded with features and widgets that allow you to publish and manage content from a vast array of resources.

Inconvénients

The team at TTV are constantly innovating their product at such a pace it's sometimes difficult to keep up with. You have to make a point to reacquaint your self with the tool on a regular basis but it's never a difficult task.

Reggie M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Great Software at a Great Price

Publié le 11/09/2019

We are using TelemetryTV to post banners, messages, internal data and stats to various TVs around the office using ChromeBits and ChromeBoxes. I'm not much into the design of the media displayed these days, but I've had a hand in tweaking and adjusting material in the past. I mostly just handle user management and resetting of devices at this point, but it's a fun tool to use.

Avantages

I feel like the learning curve is pretty easy, and the interface is really slick. Getting around is very easy overall, and the layout for adding media, connecting to sites, etc. is straighforward and easy to understand. The video instructionals are nice, too... It's much more reasonably priced than some other software we use.

Inconvénients

One thing I'd love to see is Okta/SAML integration to make people management and login easier, given that we use Okta. Other than that, no real gripes.

Chris T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Just what we needed

Publié le 23/06/2020

This product has been great for our culture. We now celebrate team wins, sales data, funny things and a variety of other content throughout the company on the big screen. It's really helped to further our culture and share in so many things.

Avantages

The ease of use of this product is key - there is no barrier to creating quick content for our team. If we think of something, 3 minutes later it's up on our screens.

Inconvénients

Honestly I can't think of anything, it's ticked all of our boxes.

Casey L.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product to easily create eye catching displays!

Publié le 11/09/2020

Great customer service- fast and prompt responses.

Avantages

Very easy to use and it only takes minutes to make changes across the boards.

Inconvénients

Can't integrate with Instagram and Facebook feeds right now .

Matthew S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biotechnologie

Great Software

Publié le 28/07/2020

Great service and great support.

Avantages

Integration with Chrome Device Management, easy to make playlists and content.

Inconvénients

Overall, the product is great, I don't have any major concerns.