33 avis
TelemetryTV

TelemetryTV

Solution d'affichage dynamique pour petites et grandes entreprises

4,9 /5 (33 avis)
33 avis
Jeff O.
Secteur d'activité: Biotechnologie
Traduire en français

Simple, Flexible, and Affordable. Highly recommended!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 19/08/2019

Avantages

The user interface and dashboard is designed perfectly for every type of user. It is easy to manage devices, playlists, and utilize templates. As a startup company, our needs are ever changing and TelemetryTV has been there for us every step of the way. They provide a road map of upcoming features to ensure all their customers are well informed. No one likes an unexpected change! One thing that makes TelemetryTV stand out is their support team. You will never be left without an answer from one of their in-house experts.

Inconvénients

I honestly have no complaints or dislikes.

Joseph H.

Great for K-12

Publié le 18/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Support has always been there to help and the company handles issue first hand. They are constantly building in new solutions to work with their product.

Avantages

The ease of use. This was easy to get setup and working in little to no time.

Inconvénients

There really isn't cons that I've found so far. This product really fits our needs.

Jared M.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
Traduire en français

Flexible, intuitive and feature-rich digital display platform

Publié le 01/04/2020

Avantages

The TelemetryTV user experience is excellent for content deployment and admin functions for our lobby displays. We were able to easily customize the interface exactly to our brand and franchisees needs. The support team is always prompt with responses. Each time I have reached out with a questions or concern they quickly found solutions and followed up.

Training new end users is straightforward and supported by top-notch documentation on the TelemetryTV website

Inconvénients

In the future I would like to see a TelemetryTV app where our end users can create/edit playlists and content from their cell phones. I understand that competitors are not offering this either.

Joseph M.

Excellent Signage

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 17/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Good, Telemetry is a effective solution for our School's digital signage. It's been great for displaying info, news, and videos to students and staff at our school.

Avantages

I like user interface and customization options for our TV displays. The interface is simple to use and easy to modify. I also like the variety of apps that can be added to each display or board and that everything is synced immediately when any changes are deployed.

Inconvénients

The primary issue I have had is with software updates. I have occasionally had a box crash or get stuck after the device updated to a new version of telemetry or Chrome OS.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Patrick S.
Secteur d'activité: Organisme social ou civique
Traduire en français

Easy to use and valuable digital signage solution

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 26/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The easy setup, the high quality of output and the ease of use at a fair price convinced us of the product.

- Ease of use
- Very easy display setup with countless options
- Produces professional looking results
- Canva Integration bridges the missing integrated editor
- Nice and easy to use apps for different standard use cases

Inconvénients

- Canva Integration is a good way. However, you need to integrate another software to produce more creative charts. The exporting process slows down the workflow. Especially when texts are used in Canva layouts, small adjustments are delayed considerably due to the required handover between the two programs.
- Apps are really simple. This makes operation very easy. On the other hand it reduces the possibilities a lot. One would want to see much more options for designing and manipulating the output of the apps.
- Labels in apps really should be editable. Without this feature most apps are unusable for non-english locations

Réponse de TelemetryTV

Hi Patrick, thanks a lot for your review! I wanted to mention that, just this week, we released our Language Localization feature that allows you to update the Language on an account or a device level to change the labels in your apps to your preferred language.

Paul H.
Secteur d'activité: Emballage et conteneurs

Nice and simple

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 07/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I downloaded the free trial and listened to the video presentations to familiarize myself with how it all works. I built pages, imported images and created "APPS". There is a "chat" button on the bottom left corner and I used that to obtain further instruction. I did this over several days and always received a prompt response.

Avantages

This software is easy to learn and laid out in a nice simple icon style. Gotta love drag and drop.

Inconvénients

Have only used the trial version but have used that to rebuild all my TV screens from the old system, Honestly no down side as yet.

Brian F.

Excellent Product - Solves So Many Issues

Publié le 29/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

TelemetryTV has proved itself over and over again with professionalism in all areas of the company. The support personal are attentive and quick to action and the sales team was responsive and easy to work with.

Avantages

The ease of use in getting a message onto the screens is so user friendly and super intuitive. The software is designed with the end user in mind. Instead of a series of convoluted and confusing steps in putting together digital signage together, TelemetryTV made a very straight forward platform that anyone can use with minimal training or practice. The cloud based nature of the platform allows the users such ease in producing digital signage without any limitations to a single work station with special software installed.

Inconvénients

I do not have any serious issues with the platform - it is overall a solid product.

Utilisateur vérifié
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

TelemetryTV made my life so much easier

Publié le 16/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Digital signage - Videowall at the entrance (4x1) and staff noticeboard in office.

Avantages

Super easy to configure, very flexible, great pre-canned applications

Inconvénients

RSS Feed won't refresh if it goes down, needs a little more customisation options, but seriously i'm having to nitpick.

Karen B.
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Easiest interface

Publié le 25/02/2020

Avantages

Interface is quite simple to navigate, learned this software in about an hour, nice templates, clean look.

Inconvénients

Cost for EDU institutions with less than 25 devices is a little steep. We are a small private school of about 220 students.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Victor B.

Amazing Product

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 14/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great product with a great support team

Avantages

Very easy to use and learn
Works great for my company because we have at least 10 displays in the office and areable to change each screen and have multiple options through out the day

Inconvénients

Certain apps or softwares may not be work with the software (small amount)

Steven K.
Traduire en français

Great software with a simple interface

Publié le 08/01/2020

Avantages

Able to quickly build detailed signs. Great add on technology with apps

Inconvénients

Calendar interface took some getting used too.

Marco F.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
Traduire en français

Love Telemetry, great customer service!

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 19/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Amazing. Great customer service that really cares about making their product work for you. Telemetry wasn't specifically designed for our purpose when we first started using the app, but the team guided us through different options and made sure that it was working for us. Thank you!

Avantages

Fantastic customer service: we were having trouble with the offline button showing up on the screen, so we asked, and the Telemetry team adapted the app so we could toggle it off!
This was really helpful for our organization, as we were previously using powerpoint to project a pre-show slide show over a 16 day festival. Obviously, a lot of announcements change, so Telemetry was a perfect app for us to update slides in multiple locations on the go.
Also, the ability for Telemetry to work offline in the app mode is great! We don't need to rely on a weak wifi signal crashing our slide-show while there is an audience in the theatre, but we also can rely that it will update the slides once it's back online.

Inconvénients

No cons. This changed our whole operation and saved us hours of work, communication, and headaches!

Reggie M.

Great Software at a Great Price

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 11/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are using TelemetryTV to post banners, messages, internal data and stats to various TVs around the office using ChromeBits and ChromeBoxes. I'm not much into the design of the media displayed these days, but I've had a hand in tweaking and adjusting material in the past. I mostly just handle user management and resetting of devices at this point, but it's a fun tool to use.

Avantages

I feel like the learning curve is pretty easy, and the interface is really slick. Getting around is very easy overall, and the layout for adding media, connecting to sites, etc. is straighforward and easy to understand. The video instructionals are nice, too... It's much more reasonably priced than some other software we use.

Inconvénients

One thing I'd love to see is Okta/SAML integration to make people management and login easier, given that we use Okta. Other than that, no real gripes.

Jeremy S.
Secteur d'activité: Banque
Traduire en français

Great dashboard to get messages across to all employee's

Publié le 15/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

my experience has been great as i have reduced my interaction time with the product so i can do other more important things.

Avantages

With the new addition to making quick boards such as Notices and calendar events we now spend less man hours creating content for the board system.

Inconvénients

to be honest there is nothing that stands out.

Janene S.

The Best Menu Board Software

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 12/09/2019

Avantages

This software is very user friendly. The team at TelemetryTV are available and responsive within minutes for any issue or question we have had. Love this software and would highly recommend.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I don't like about this product.

Asher M.
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Very Pleased

Publié le 16/01/2020

Avantages

It is super easy to use and set up devices

Inconvénients

I didn't like how the notification emblem would cover the uptime when it turned off more than 30 times.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Matthew Q.
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

A Well Made Product

Publié le 25/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I had some questions and I got a call from the company who answered all my questions and even took some of my suggestions about the product.

Avantages

Pros for me right off was the amazing customer service and they didn't hire a company out of another country to do their customers service I got to speak to real people that could answer everyone of my questions. Easy to use Software. I am very impressed with this product and the different ways it can be used.

Inconvénients

Don't really have any.. Everything for me so far has been great!

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire

Best Support, Best Features, and easy to use

Publié le 20/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I wanted my School's digital signage to "Stand Out"

Avantages

I loved the features and support. TelemetryTV offered every feature I was looking for and more. Their support Team has to be the best support I've had with any product

Inconvénients

I was overwhelmed with the setup at first sight but found it to be simple once I got started

Jennifer D.

Keeps Getting Better

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 06/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We can push out a lot of information to our students in an engaging way and I look forward to exploring additional features.

Avantages

The variety of formats for media and ability to create playlists.

Inconvénients

Haven't found how to adjust volume on videos.

Kelly P.
Traduire en français

Use to get information out to parents, students and staff

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 22/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have loved using TelemetryTV in school.

Avantages

The ease of integrating Google Slides into the application.

Inconvénients

The only thing I can complain about is time widget is only in military time!

Réponse de TelemetryTV

Hi Kelly, thanks so much for your kind words! Regarding the military time issue you mentioned, we have updated the Clock widget, app, and overlays to include an option for both 12h and 24h time. We'll send some more info to you via email to show you where you can find this option.

Doug H.
Secteur d'activité: Matières plastiques

Love this APP

Publié le 07/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are able to provide information to all of our employees in the plant, as well as other buildings to make sure everyone is well informed

Avantages

I like the flexibility of being able to change what I want to broadcast on the fly. Very easy to use and understand as a beginner

Inconvénients

I haven't really found anything other than I wanted to show a powerpoint, and unfortunately it will not show the animations on the broadcast

Steward Z.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

TelemetryTV Review

Publié le 14/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This system replaced our old digital display software at a fraction of the cost of our old system with more options to customize the look. Currently, we are running 4 conference center TV's off of TelemetryTV.

Avantages

Extremely easy to implement in our conference center. I had the entire system up and running within a few hours on 4 different TVs.

Inconvénients

Currently, no issues with this software.

Kyle R.

Easy To Use and Great Support

Publié le 06/02/2020

Avantages

Building playlists is easy. Lots of features to customize playlist layout and functionality. Their support team is great. Have been quick to reply and accommodate features we are looking for.

Inconvénients

Not much. Could be quicker when uploading multiple videos at once.

Ann F.

Telemetry Review

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 13/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our experience has been wonderful- the customer support is exceptional. While they have superior online tutorials, their customer support is always willing to listen and walk through any issues we may be having, with great patience and humor.

Avantages

This software is very user friendly and easy to learn. The quality of the end product more than exceeds our expectations. Their customer service is among the best I've encountered in my work here.

Inconvénients

I have nothing negative to say- this is such a great product.

Katie R.

Love this Product

Publié le 15/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am an educator that uses this program in our school to share information and activities that have happening the school

Avantages

I love the ease of use and ability to show others to collaborate to use!

Inconvénients

No cons as of yet! I have really enjoyed using and learnign about it!