44 avis

TelemetryTV

Solution d'affichage dynamique pour petites et grandes entreprises

4,9 /5 (44 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
44 avis
Jeff O.
Secteur d'activité: Biotechnologie
Traduire en français

Simple, Flexible, and Affordable. Highly recommended!

Publié le 19/08/2019

Avantages

The user interface and dashboard is designed perfectly for every type of user. It is easy to manage devices, playlists, and utilize templates. As a startup company, our needs are ever changing and TelemetryTV has been there for us every step of the way. They provide a road map of upcoming features to ensure all their customers are well informed. No one likes an unexpected change! One thing that makes TelemetryTV stand out is their support team. You will never be left without an answer from one of their in-house experts.

Inconvénients

I honestly have no complaints or dislikes.

Joseph H.

Great for K-12

Publié le 18/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Support has always been there to help and the company handles issue first hand. They are constantly building in new solutions to work with their product.

Avantages

The ease of use. This was easy to get setup and working in little to no time.

Inconvénients

There really isn't cons that I've found so far. This product really fits our needs.

Joseph M.

Excellent Signage

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 17/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Good, Telemetry is a effective solution for our School's digital signage. It's been great for displaying info, news, and videos to students and staff at our school.

Avantages

I like user interface and customization options for our TV displays. The interface is simple to use and easy to modify. I also like the variety of apps that can be added to each display or board and that everything is synced immediately when any changes are deployed.

Inconvénients

The primary issue I have had is with software updates. I have occasionally had a box crash or get stuck after the device updated to a new version of telemetry or Chrome OS.

Tony G.

Telemetry in Schools

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our organization consists of multiple sites, the furthest spanning 70 miles apart. The ability to remotely access all of the devices, their content, and the ability to override that content and mange users and groups from a single point of access is critical to the productivity of our technology department.

Avantages

In today's world the ability to access management software with the simplicity of opening a web browser and navigating to the website from anywhere at any time is key to providing the real-time distribution of information that is expected by consumers.

Inconvénients

Updates to the system are made frequently. Which is a good thing because the updates continually improve the user experience, but often causes frustration among users when they can't find a feature because the "look" and "feel" has changed since their last use.

Bob C.

Constantly Improving

Publié le 08/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My first real experience with Telemetry was dealing with their support team. I jumped into the product with no experience and limited knowledge. I had never even used a competitor, so I reached out to the support team to get help and was immediately impressed. Support responds within minutes and gives thorough and helpful answers. They also pointed me toward their extensive list of help articles.

Avantages

TelemetryTV is constantly improving. They continuously release new features, enhancements and fixes for their software. The solution is fully cloud based, so these new features are delivered in real time. The product was great when I first started using it, but it has improved dramatically over the 14 months. You're not just paying for what the product is today, but you're investing into something that will be improved over time. That gives me more confidence as I continue to put time into the product. I don't feel like I'm poised to outgrow this solution.

TelemetryTV has a very short learning curve. It is easy to use, change and adapt. I appreciate the fact that you can quickly use the simple features, but there is a huge amount of flexibility and options that you can grow into as you move forward.

Inconvénients

When I first started with the product, I had a few issues getting things going. There are so many options for devices and slide design that I wasn't really sure where to get started. What really helped me get over the top was reaching out to support and the extensive help library I found.

Paul H.
Secteur d'activité: Emballage et conteneurs

Nice and simple

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 07/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I downloaded the free trial and listened to the video presentations to familiarize myself with how it all works. I built pages, imported images and created "APPS". There is a "chat" button on the bottom left corner and I used that to obtain further instruction. I did this over several days and always received a prompt response.

Avantages

This software is easy to learn and laid out in a nice simple icon style. Gotta love drag and drop.

Inconvénients

Have only used the trial version but have used that to rebuild all my TV screens from the old system, Honestly no down side as yet.

Patrick S.
Secteur d'activité: Organisme social ou civique
Traduire en français

Easy to use and valuable digital signage solution

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 26/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The easy setup, the high quality of output and the ease of use at a fair price convinced us of the product.

- Ease of use
- Very easy display setup with countless options
- Produces professional looking results
- Canva Integration bridges the missing integrated editor
- Nice and easy to use apps for different standard use cases

Inconvénients

- Canva Integration is a good way. However, you need to integrate another software to produce more creative charts. The exporting process slows down the workflow. Especially when texts are used in Canva layouts, small adjustments are delayed considerably due to the required handover between the two programs.
- Apps are really simple. This makes operation very easy. On the other hand it reduces the possibilities a lot. One would want to see much more options for designing and manipulating the output of the apps.
- Labels in apps really should be editable. Without this feature most apps are unusable for non-english locations

Réponse de TelemetryTV

Hi Patrick, thanks a lot for your review! I wanted to mention that, just this week, we released our Language Localization feature that allows you to update the Language on an account or a device level to change the labels in your apps to your preferred language.

Angel U.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Traduire en français

The most innovative solution for digital signage

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 01/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Most importantly the team at TTV actually listen to their clients needs. I've lost count of the times where I submitted a feature request and subsequently found the feature in production a few short weeks later.

The team at TTV are second to none and I have so rarely encountered a group of folks that were so committed to my success. They're a pleasure to work with and they make my screens look sexy and me look really smart.

If you need to manage digital signage do yourself and your patrons a favor and pick TTV.

Avantages

TTV is incredibly easy to use. It is so intuitive you will rarely need to actually read documentation. It is loaded with features and widgets that allow you to publish and manage content from a vast array of resources.

Inconvénients

The team at TTV are constantly innovating their product at such a pace it's sometimes difficult to keep up with. You have to make a point to reacquaint your self with the tool on a regular basis but it's never a difficult task.

Chris T.

Just what we needed

Publié le 23/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This product has been great for our culture. We now celebrate team wins, sales data, funny things and a variety of other content throughout the company on the big screen. It's really helped to further our culture and share in so many things.

Avantages

The ease of use of this product is key - there is no barrier to creating quick content for our team. If we think of something, 3 minutes later it's up on our screens.

Inconvénients

Honestly I can't think of anything, it's ticked all of our boxes.

Matthew S.
Secteur d'activité: Biotechnologie
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Great Software

Publié le 28/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great service and great support.

Avantages

Integration with Chrome Device Management, easy to make playlists and content.

Inconvénients

Overall, the product is great, I don't have any major concerns.

Brian F.

Excellent Product - Solves So Many Issues

Publié le 29/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

TelemetryTV has proved itself over and over again with professionalism in all areas of the company. The support personal are attentive and quick to action and the sales team was responsive and easy to work with.

Avantages

The ease of use in getting a message onto the screens is so user friendly and super intuitive. The software is designed with the end user in mind. Instead of a series of convoluted and confusing steps in putting together digital signage together, TelemetryTV made a very straight forward platform that anyone can use with minimal training or practice. The cloud based nature of the platform allows the users such ease in producing digital signage without any limitations to a single work station with special software installed.

Inconvénients

I do not have any serious issues with the platform - it is overall a solid product.

Jared M.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
Traduire en français

Flexible, intuitive and feature-rich digital display platform

Publié le 01/04/2020

Avantages

The TelemetryTV user experience is excellent for content deployment and admin functions for our lobby displays. We were able to easily customize the interface exactly to our brand and franchisees needs. The support team is always prompt with responses. Each time I have reached out with a questions or concern they quickly found solutions and followed up.

Training new end users is straightforward and supported by top-notch documentation on the TelemetryTV website

Inconvénients

In the future I would like to see a TelemetryTV app where our end users can create/edit playlists and content from their cell phones. I understand that competitors are not offering this either.

Steven K.
Traduire en français

Great software with a simple interface

Publié le 08/01/2020

Avantages

Able to quickly build detailed signs. Great add on technology with apps

Inconvénients

Calendar interface took some getting used too.

Chris V.

A hassle free Digital Signage solution

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Managing a large amount of screens in an educational environment.

Avantages

After experiencing reliability issues and poor support with our existing Digital Signage solution, I decided it was time to invest in something different. After trialling a couple of solutions I came across Telemetry TV, I am so glad I did! Telemetry TV is very simple to setup, easy to administrate and allows you to deploy rich content to your screens in no time. I really like being able to see snapshots of what my screens are doing in real-time, overrides, the multitude of app integrations and most of all the instantaneous screen updates once a playlist is updated.

Inconvénients

I love this product but TelemetryTV please create an Admin app for turning on overrides and making changes on the go.

Marco F.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
Traduire en français

Love Telemetry, great customer service!

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 19/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Amazing. Great customer service that really cares about making their product work for you. Telemetry wasn't specifically designed for our purpose when we first started using the app, but the team guided us through different options and made sure that it was working for us. Thank you!

Avantages

Fantastic customer service: we were having trouble with the offline button showing up on the screen, so we asked, and the Telemetry team adapted the app so we could toggle it off!
This was really helpful for our organization, as we were previously using powerpoint to project a pre-show slide show over a 16 day festival. Obviously, a lot of announcements change, so Telemetry was a perfect app for us to update slides in multiple locations on the go.
Also, the ability for Telemetry to work offline in the app mode is great! We don't need to rely on a weak wifi signal crashing our slide-show while there is an audience in the theatre, but we also can rely that it will update the slides once it's back online.

Inconvénients

No cons. This changed our whole operation and saved us hours of work, communication, and headaches!

Reggie M.

Great Software at a Great Price

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 11/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are using TelemetryTV to post banners, messages, internal data and stats to various TVs around the office using ChromeBits and ChromeBoxes. I'm not much into the design of the media displayed these days, but I've had a hand in tweaking and adjusting material in the past. I mostly just handle user management and resetting of devices at this point, but it's a fun tool to use.

Avantages

I feel like the learning curve is pretty easy, and the interface is really slick. Getting around is very easy overall, and the layout for adding media, connecting to sites, etc. is straighforward and easy to understand. The video instructionals are nice, too... It's much more reasonably priced than some other software we use.

Inconvénients

One thing I'd love to see is Okta/SAML integration to make people management and login easier, given that we use Okta. Other than that, no real gripes.

Tom B.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

One of the best companies for Digital Signage software

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We love that our menu can change and be displayed for everyone to see.

Avantages

After days of researching digital signage software companies. I choose Telemetry. The reasons I chose them were they were not the most expensive, they had excellent customer service and the overall adaptability of other players that can be used. The Software takes some time to understand. I am still in the testing stages but I got my hardware today and was easy able to set it up. The customer service had been responsive to all my questions. There are many options to choose form, but I am happy i am using TelemetryTV

Inconvénients

learning the software. They have great videos to start but I feel like there should be more in depth training videos and one on one account management and check in's.

Utilisateur vérifié
Traduire en français

TelemetryTV made my life so much easier

Publié le 16/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Digital signage - Videowall at the entrance (4x1) and staff noticeboard in office.

Avantages

Super easy to configure, very flexible, great pre-canned applications

Inconvénients

RSS Feed won't refresh if it goes down, needs a little more customisation options, but seriously i'm having to nitpick.

Karen B.
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Easiest interface

Publié le 25/02/2020

Avantages

Interface is quite simple to navigate, learned this software in about an hour, nice templates, clean look.

Inconvénients

Cost for EDU institutions with less than 25 devices is a little steep. We are a small private school of about 220 students.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Janene S.

The Best Menu Board Software

Publié le 12/09/2019

Avantages

This software is very user friendly. The team at TelemetryTV are available and responsive within minutes for any issue or question we have had. Love this software and would highly recommend.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I don't like about this product.

Victor B.

Amazing Product

Publié le 14/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great product with a great support team

Avantages

Very easy to use and learn
Works great for my company because we have at least 10 displays in the office and areable to change each screen and have multiple options through out the day

Inconvénients

Certain apps or softwares may not be work with the software (small amount)

Asher M.

Very Pleased

Publié le 16/01/2020

Avantages

It is super easy to use and set up devices

Inconvénients

I didn't like how the notification emblem would cover the uptime when it turned off more than 30 times.

Jeremy S.

Great lobby communication

Publié le 25/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am able to get rid of the old fashioned cork message board that no one pays attention to and replace it with a TV that has eye-popping graphics that actually engages the end-user.

Avantages

I put a TV up in my lobby of the office to display simple information like product offerings, COVID-19 updates, and instructions as well as general local information. That being said, all of my customers are attracted to the display and I am able to get my message across to them.

Inconvénients

I wish the site would give some clues on recommend devices to run the software.

Matthew Q.

A Well Made Product

Publié le 25/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I had some questions and I got a call from the company who answered all my questions and even took some of my suggestions about the product.

Avantages

Pros for me right off was the amazing customer service and they didn't hire a company out of another country to do their customers service I got to speak to real people that could answer everyone of my questions. Easy to use Software. I am very impressed with this product and the different ways it can be used.

Inconvénients

Don't really have any.. Everything for me so far has been great!

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire

Best Support, Best Features, and easy to use

Publié le 20/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I wanted my School's digital signage to "Stand Out"

Avantages

I loved the features and support. TelemetryTV offered every feature I was looking for and more. Their support Team has to be the best support I've had with any product

Inconvénients

I was overwhelmed with the setup at first sight but found it to be simple once I got started