Rain POS

4,2 (132)
Donnez votre avis !
Système de POS (point de vente) basé sur le cloud pour les commerces de détail spécialisés

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Achat commerce

Publié le 14/09/2023

Avantages

Ce logiciel dispose d'un support clientsCe qui le distingue largement des ces concurrents directs Très facile à utiliser et très rentable merci pour ce Merveille

Inconvénients

Depuis plus de 8 mois que j'utilise cette application j'ai pas encore eu de problème ou d'inconvénients mais j'apprécie ce que je vois pour le momentJuste j'aimerais un peu plus de perfectionnement

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you Douglas for your response!

Liz

easy to use

Publié le 28/09/2021

It was easy to start using - the help button makes it easy to looking questions up and the tech support is great.

Avantages

I like how easy it is to add inventory and update the website as needed

Inconvénients

the sizing and rotating of photos that I take

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Liz for your response! We appreciate the 5 star!

Kim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Rain Point if Sale has taken our small business to the next level!

Publié le 17/12/2020

Rain Point of Sale has allowed us to expand our online sales exponentially, and allowed our inventory to be accurate and dependable. It is a huge reason why our business has flourished in the last two years!

Avantages

I am super happy with how my point of sale is integrated with my online sales and inventory. The product is easy for staff to understand and navigate, and errors can be corrected when necessary. The ability to access the software remotely is a huge plus, I can keep track from anywhere, or assist staff with sales or inventory when I am not in the building. The reports are easy to access, and accurate for accounting purposes, and provide us with the tools we need for planning for the future. The customer service is amazing, and I have always been able to solve any problems I’ve had with one phone call!

Inconvénients

We are Canadian site, and the cashing in procedure does not allow us to use our coins, and therefore we don’t use the cash in/cash out component. That is my only complaint!

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Kim for your response! We appreciate your feedback!

chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

rain over promised under way under deliver

Publié le 08/01/2024

at first, they are great but once they figure u are too far to turn back they seem to vanish trying to get answers call one day it might be two days later you get a call back no one seems to care how things are going i my self have a issue with my favorites list the acknowledge there is a problem yet to get it fixed 6 weeks latter

Avantages

local and they sell it like its great when min reality it needs so much work

Inconvénients

their customer service sucks and that is putting it nicely

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Hi Chris, I am so sorry for your experience. I appreciate your feedback and would love to talk more in detail about what you are experiencing. I am here to listen and to hopefully make changes to what you are experiencing. My email is brookejackson@rainpos.com. Once again I hear you and we are so sorry.

Kim

User Friendly

Publié le 13/09/2021

Avantages

Customer support. Software is easy to understand after basic lessons.

Inconvénients

Something that seems would be an easy fix, never gets fixed. Example: Having the capability of being able to put "coming soon" or "pre-order now" on items that can go into our POS system, but because of containers stuck in the LA harbor, we just don't have items. We don't want our customers to think we can never get these items in (especially high ticket items like machines - they will go shop someplace else)

Square Point of Sale

Pourquoi choisir Rain POS

Wanted both stores on the same system.

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Kim for your response! We appreciate your feedback!

Reeze

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Like-Sew websites have helped me build my online presence and streamline my business.

Publié le 29/05/2018

It was easy to use

It was easy to use

Avantages

It is easy to use and update, so I can create and modify my own products, and add products from the integrated industry catalogs. It provides me with useful information about my customers and sales transactions, data which really helps me keep and attract new customers. I especially like the batch product update feature so I can change a group of products at a time without having to individually update each product record. I have had good customer service, especially when there was a problem with the software. I have seen my sales grow and my professional online image enhanced. The cost is reasonable for my business so far. The video training is great and absolutely necessary to understand how to use the software efficiently. I also attended training at Fall Quilt Market which was excellent and highly informative.

Inconvénients

I am disappointed that I am unable to integrate my email marketing with the website. In my opinion, The Marketing package is not as useful to online-only stores as it is to POS customers. The newsletter module is clunky and hard to work with. The email feature is useful, but since my email list is on a different service and not integrated, it is not as useful as it could be. It took awhile for my site to get up and running well, and to work out all the bugs. I had to be persistent in following up to get problems fixed and clear in my communication to be sure they understood what I was asking for.

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Reeze for your response! We appreciate your feedback!

James

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Really awesome features with some minor bugs

Publié le 29/07/2018

Tech support has helped us so many times. First, they helped us figure out some of the features that we were not completely certain how to use. Then, when we encountered bugs, another quick call to Support and they had us back up and running within no time. I just wish that the program was not dependent on the internet. We’ve had a few times where the internet went out and we were not able to conduct business. This is not good, but it hasn’t happened too often, just enough to be mildly irritating.

Avantages

This program is so easy to use, even for those who are not technologically literate. While we do not use all of the features, such as the rental option, we are really happy with the program. The fact that everything is stored in the cloud helps us when we are not in the store, such as with trunk shows. The tech support has been so helpful when we experienced bugs in the software, and they were very knowledgeable of the product. I have also found the SEO option of Rain, and we intend to utilize it to its fullest extent to promote our business and get our name out there.

Inconvénients

There have been a few bugs in the software, but nothing that a quick call to support couldn’t fix. One thing that I did not like was when the internet went out. The fact that everything was based on the internet meant that we couldn’t use the cash register. This led to a loss of sales. Nothing too major, but it’s still significant. There should be a backup or a way to use the register when there is no internet connection. More traditional POS systems allow for use without internet, but for inventory reasons, something like Rain is required. Hopefully, they’ll release a version that stores a temporary backup on your system that updates the inventory once the internet is back up and running.

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Shawn for your response! We appreciate your feedback!

Lisa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

LikeSew works for my retail quilt shop

Publié le 08/12/2020

The main reason I implemented the POS option was to help me with inventory control. Prior to using POS I didn't know how much inventory was in stock and therefore I was receiving orders for inventory that I didn't have.

Avantages

I think the customer service is very good. Recently I wanted my homepage to be updated and revamped. They worked very quickly and efficiently with me to get give it a new look and within a few days I had a website looks very modern and professional. Also, I really like the marketing package. I used the POS for several years before adding the marketing feature. I like the automatic emails that it sends to my customers every week. Also, My website is easier to use from a cell phone now. It's worth paying the extra money for each month.

Inconvénients

I do not like the way the inventory receiving works. It is supposed to be integrated with some of my vendors but doesn't seem to be complete or accurate. Also, I really wish that the email marketing was easier to use and more robust.

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Lisa for your response! We appreciate your feedback!

Ande

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Our thoughts

Publié le 22/01/2020

All sales were handwritten, on invoices and then transcribed to a database/ excel sheet for closing out a month; this has made this so streamlined.

Avantages

The program is quite intuitive thus making it relatively easy to use. I like the fact that it is cloud based so we can add another register as needed during very busy times. Also the integration between the website and the POS is great for product inventory. General ease of taking physical inventory.

Inconvénients

There are a number of small glitches - ways to accomplish tasks that are not thought all the way through. I get a listing of UPCs from a vendor with my new order of earrings, many are duplicates that we have had. We upload the entire list, the system is not able to recognize duplicates and combine them just keeps adding the new number making physical inventory a nightmare. Customer name search is an "includes" function instead of a "starts with" so an Andy pulls up Sandy, Candy & every Anderson, i no particular order.

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Ande for your response! We appreciate your feedback!

Tawni

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Rain Retail (Like Sew)

Publié le 28/11/2022

I found Rain to be overall a good package for a small retail operation. You don't have to have extensive computer experience, but with all software, the quality of its performance is proportional to the quality of the data (i.e. product information) you put in.

Avantages

You are not required to purchase proprietary equipment to use this software. You can use all features anywhere you have an internet connection. You are not limited to the number of registers you can use. It manages our retail sales, website sales, and class enrollments. Inventory for retail and web is integrated.

Inconvénients

They are in Utah, so sometimes they are not available for support when my shop is open. Reporting could be better, more flexible. Getting changes or additional features is a slow process.

Tawni,
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your partnership and look forward to growing with you. We understand the support hours but we have made some changes that are hopefully better for you and everyone else. Thank you again!

Tim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

It works, but is not optimal for a Pet food store

Publié le 01/05/2021

No business problems are being solved. it is creating more than it is solving

No business problems are being solved. it is creating more than it is solving

Avantages

ease of access. I like being able to use the software anywhere.

Inconvénients

the reporting features are not very helpful. also the bugs and anomalies that we experience on a weekly basis are annoying.

Lightspeed Retail

Pourquoi choisir Rain POS

desire to move to a cloud based platform.

price

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Tim for your response! We appreciate your feedback!

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Software with lots of dreams but lots of issues

Publié le 06/06/2019

Rental, class, and automatically populating the website is a big help for us saving time. It hasn't really made us more money as advertised.

Avantages

Overall, this product has helped us get our products on the web and other selling sites quicker than in the past. The rental and class features have saved us a bunch of time

Inconvénients

Too many bugs in almost every feature. In addition, bugs are fixed and changes are made without communication to the user base. Rain keeps adding features but the basic features still are buggy especially in accounting for costs and inventory valuation. In addition, once a bug is submitted and sent to development, we are not sure of the timing of the fix or the actual fix.

QuickBooks Enterprise et QuickBooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Rain POS

Rental and class features and integration with Reverb.

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much David for your response! We appreciate your feedback!

Joanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Yikes so Disappointing

Publié le 01/12/2023

So poor, I did so much research and I am so disappointed.

So poor, I did so much research and I am so disappointed.

Avantages

I thought Rain had it all, POS, web, work orders. But product is such a disappointment.

Inconvénients

The system fails every day. Something stops working every week. Receipts stop printing correctly, barcode doesn’t scan.

Hi Joanie,

In reading your review I am so sorry for your experience. I would love to learn more about the specifics and see if there is anything I can do to help. Please send me an email so I can help you and thank you again for your response.

Marie

Great product

Publié le 10/02/2022

Inventory management

Inventory management

Avantages

Built in videos and the ability to view both of my stores inventory

I’d love if it worked with Comment Sold and Ship Station

Shopify

They closed

Web based

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you Marie! We appreciate your feedback and partnership!

Andrea

• Support client

Tons of features packed into one POS system, great customer support.

Publié le 27/06/2018

Avantages

Rain has tons of features, and for a music store that sells, rents, and repairs instruments, and also does lessons, there are a lot of things we need software for. With Rain, we can do most of it in one place, whereas in the past, we've had to have a system for this, something different for this, and something different for that also. It's a huge time saver and much less confusing to be able to do everything we need to do in one place. And the website is clean and easy to customize. Customer service is super easy to get in touch with and great to work with.

Inconvénients

There are still a few bugs in this software. While the customer support guys are good about listening and working on fixes, there are still some small annoying things. For instance, when you delete a product from the Categories page, it does not direct you back to the Categories page, but rather the Products page. There's also not an easy way to move products into different categories in bulk. You either have to open each product manually, or you have to export the info to a spreadsheet.

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Andrea for your response! We appreciate your feedback!

Stacy
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Don't do it!

Publié le 18/03/2022

Not ready for prime time.

Too many unresolved issues.

They have a bug reporting system with no...

Not ready for prime time.

Too many unresolved issues.

They have a bug reporting system with no follow up? RAIN is also incredibly lacking in support for multi-store operations. I could tell them what, and how to fix, many of the problems, but it seems they don't really want to know.

I think they want to sit back and collect processing fees and don't really care about the actual efficiency or user experience of the product. I have 40 years of experience designing and supporting POS systems and databases and other retail software in actual retail environments. No system is perfect for every business, but flexibility and responsiveness is paramount.

I asked them to call me me sometime if they'd like some tips from an actual retail professional. I doubt I will hear from them.

Avantages

Cloud based. No software to support or maintain.

Inconvénients

Lack of support and woeful capabilities for multi-store operations.

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you for your candor Stacy! Although it is difficult to read but it does help expose where we need to focus our time and attention. Thank you so much!

Tami
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Never worked, horribly inaccurate migration of sales history

Publié le 28/07/2018

Unfortunately, all I got was a whole lot of wasted time and a loss of money for absolutely nothing. I really wanted it to work, and it might have, had they been able to migrate my sales history.

Avantages

my contact was really nice.
I was very excited about the integration aspects of the software, unfortunately I was never able to use them.

Inconvénients

I was initially assured our sales history could be migrated. Later I received an email saying it could not. I responded that was unacceptable and I did not wish to continue with the software. It is useless to us without it. I was reassured if I exported the data in the correct formats, it would work. We spent three days checking the data to assure a high level of accuracy and sent it in the requested formats. I was told the migration team would take care of the rest. Untrue. We spent weeks, rechecking the data which was horrifically incorrect. We sent several punch lists. Some of the errors were fixed but often we were told "we don't know why this is happening". Even simple yes/no columns in our spreadsheets were randomly incorrect. Were we told we would just have to manually check all the data; over 3000 customers and 19000 sales receipts. We worked for three months, 100s of hours and have never been able to go live due to all of the errors. I couldn't enter employees in the system without them being an administrator, which they classified as a "glitch" and told me to use a different computer than the one at work. I have desperately tried to get these issues corrected. When I requested a refund they said the fees were non-refundable after the migration is complete. My migration was never complete and I requested not to continue with them if they were unable to migrate my sales history, before they started the migration. This system did not work as advertised and sold to me.

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Tami for your response! We appreciate your feedback!

Allen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A small business solution that is a head of the curve

Publié le 15/02/2017

We searched for over 3 years for an new point of sale that would fit our needs and allow us to expand in the future. It was important to have a seamless integration of our brick and mortar location and our online store. Rain really shines above all the other options with more functionality at an affordable price. This has allowed us to grow our online presence tremendously to help keep up with the ever growing online sales market. The continued software updates and helpful customer support makes for a personal and dedicated feel to helping our business thrive. We have recommend it to several other businesses and they have been thrilled as well. Thanks Rain!

Avantages

Online and Brick and Mortar integration, extensive customer tracking, easy to customize website, efficient product ordering/receiving system

Inconvénients

Updates can be slow to release, lacks a little in the reporting functionality

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Allen for your response! We appreciate your feedback!

Cindy

Great system!!!

Publié le 10/02/2022

I had this when I had my yarn store in Alaska. I moved to Tennessee and opened a new store 2 years later and all they had to do way change my information and I was up and running again, all my inventory was intact and functioning. Totally awesome!!!

Avantages

It’s easy to use and the customer service is awesome. You get a live person 24/7. (that speaks and understands English)

Inconvénients

It doesn’t work on my ipad, which is what I use in my store, instead of a full computer system. So I either have to call and ask you guys to fix stuff or wait till I get home on my Mac. (If it can wait, I’ll make notes as to what I need to do then, wait till I get home, but if not, I call you)

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you Cindy for partnering with us! We appreciate you!

Jed
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Worst POS ever?

Publié le 08/12/2018

I’ve been suffering through the Rainbow pOS for the past three years. Hands down the worst POS I’ve ever encountered. Only reason we haven’t changed is the hassle of doing so. Once you become a Rain user you’ll have access to a feature that helps to recommend what features you’d like to see. This is probably the best feature only because I can see how every other user of Rain is as frustrated as I am. They keep saying they are making improvements but nothing ever changes.

Avantages

Rain is cloud based software.
It’s pretty inexpensive compared to others
Works on any computer with internet.

Reporting is lacking
Have to click three buttons to print a receipt
Glitchy and buggy
Inability to remove items from orders that don’t ship complete
Customer service is lacking

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Jed for your response! We appreciate your feedback!

Miles
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Powerful, complete lifestyle upgrade for our business

Publié le 15/02/2017

Going from shopkeep (easy to use, not sophisticated enough for us as a music store) to RAIN was a challenge at first (uploading photos and product data, designing new site content, more product data entry, training staff in new roles) but, now that we are a few months in, we are seeing customers benefit from our work and we know we are going in the right direction.
RAIN is on the way to becoming the One Ring That Rules Them All of software that helps small retailers play on the same field as national chains.

Actual seamless pulling in of repair data to the transaction screen, one product data base for your stores and your website store, actual seamless pulling in of layaway payments and special orders to the transaction screen, easily see who is selling what and where.

Actual real effective help with re-order purchasing has helped us control spending in a very noticeable way. Time is saved because we only have to go through product order line items one time , then when it arrives, ONE click updates the cost for that instance and the count received.

Transfer tracking that takes almost no time to use.

integration

still developing some features

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Miles for your response! We appreciate your feedback!

Lori

Review of Rain POS for Quilt Shops

Publié le 31/03/2021

Overall, I've been very happy with my experience and their software. Customer service has always been helpful if I had a question or issue. The software has integrated well with my QuickBooks software so that's been helpful as I'm learning QB. The efficiency I've gained by using this software versus going other routes has completely justified the value for me and my business.

Avantages

Once you learn the system and features, it's pretty easy and intuitive. I like how integrated everything is - purchasing, receiving inventory, online and in-store transactions. Adding new products through almost any of my vendors is fast and easy.

Inconvénients

The software is under constant development which is good, but also challenging. I like that they are continually working to improve the product, but it can be time consuming to keep up with constant changes.

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Lori for your response! We appreciate your feedback!

Kathi

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great POS platform - even for beginners! Not intimidating.

Publié le 17/06/2018

Inventory reporting, mainly. I just began using the Marketing module and so far, it seems like it will be a real winner and time saver for me!

Avantages

I like the data capture feature and the real time aspect of the online merging with the B&M shop. Knowing that what my customer is seeing online is what is actually available is fabulous.

Inconvénients

The sad lack of report query options, particularly in regards to my inventory. I can put notes in if I make an adjustment but can't ever see those notes again. That's a feature I've been asking for for years.

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Kathi for your response! We appreciate your feedback!

Kathleen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Software solution that understands our business

Publié le 13/09/2021

We were a new business and needed to find companies to design a website, provide eCommerce and POS solutions, and a platform for customer communications. We were pleased to find them all within one company.

Avantages

The website design process took our branding into mind. It is easy for both us and our customers to use.
Inventory management is intuitive.
Point of sale function is also quite user-friendly.

Inconvénients

Occasionally there are glitches in the system when it interacts with outside programs, such as shipping or payment companies. That being said, there is ample opportunity to suggest new features, report bugs, or communicate directly with customer service to help fix issues.

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much for your response Kathleen! We appreciate your response!

Barbara

Rain software

Publié le 07/02/2020

Now I don't have to physically go and check on inventory, the report tells me what needs to be ordered.

Avantages

I love the ease of using it, the reports help out so much. Looking up customers history is a breeze.

Inconvénients

I had trouble with my labels in the printing mode. I use a different size of label than they have on file. Not able to pick my own expatriation date on coupons or add new coupons.

Réponse de Rain Retail Software

Thank you so much Barbara for your response! We appreciate your feedback!