Power Diary

Logiciel de gestion de cabinet pour les professionnels de la santé

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

183 avis

Kellie

Excellent appointment tracking system

Publié le 28/05/2019

No comparison between our old paper diary system and Power Diary! The ability to access from anywhere, see details of diary entries for multiple practitioners, and instant notification of updates to appointments are invaluable.

Avantages

Power Diary is extremely easy to use, allowing for easy client scheduling and reminder contact via sms. Simple, intuitive interface that has many powerful features and can keep track of a wealth of information. Love the fact that I can check for changes to my schedule from my laptop, phone, and iPad. Invoicing and payment records are easily accessible and there are a number of useful summary reports that can be run. An invaluable tool for our clinic.

Inconvénients

No real cons of note! Only issues have been when internet has been down or very rare issues from Power Diary's end of things, technically speaking.

Rebecca

Highly recommend

Publié le 13/03/2023

It’s been excellent.

It’s been excellent.

Avantages

I love the scheduling, records section, customisable forms, invoicing, simplicity of Medicare, client portal, everything.

Inconvénients

I really need electronic prescribing to be incorporated.

Pourquoi passer à Power Diary

It was more seamless with Medicare, the support was far superior.

Réponse de Power Diary

Thank you so much for the great review and your feedback. We appreciate it!

Please submit your request for an electronic prescribing feature via this feedback form. There are a couple of questions that will help us to understand what you're looking for: https://powerdiary.typeform.com/to/LByeS1R1

Thanks again! -Heather

Mohammed

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Potentially good product, with some flaws and terrible support.

Publié le 14/08/2020

So far - poor, not only is the support not great, the client onboarding features are limited i.e. i wanted to collect address dob, etc, but the process to do this is very long winded.

Avantages

The Telehealth feature - otherwise all other features are similar to other booking apps we have used previously.

Inconvénients

The support, they are very keen to send you articles that only solve part of the issue rather than try to understand and trouble shoot with you. I am an active user who recently asked why my calendar didn't sync to google -i am now on email exchange number 17 and still no resolution - no way to run a business.

Calendly

Pourquoi choisir Power Diary

Primarily telehealth feature, but the other aspects Bookly was actually superior, especially support.

Logiciel antérieur

Bookly

Pourquoi passer à Power Diary

I regret it, i am now looking at calendly again.
Sue

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Fantastic product.

Publié le 10/03/2023

So easy to use and vital for clients to book online. Also Power diary support team are always on hand to help if needed.

Avantages

Ease of use and appointment scheduling and easy for my clients to book online

Inconvénients

No cons at the moment as I am still getting to grips with the product.

Réponse de Power Diary

Thank you so much for your review- we love to hear that our Customer Team has been helpful!

Thanks again
-Heather

Rhonda
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

New Powerdiary user

Publié le 01/08/2019

Convenience of online access to Powerdiary for practitioners and online booking for patients is huge for us.
Communication with the team is easy and quick responses are the rule. Great value.

Avantages

Convenience, communication, ease of use (with a couple of qualifiers)

Inconvénients

Clunky re-appointment system, online booking system could look more attractive to users/patients

Cost, simplicity quick communication with Help Team
Emma

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A premium product, but saves me way more than the monthly fee.

Publié le 11/12/2023

Avantages

The billing and reconciliation features save me hours every month, and also help prevent errors in tracking payments. My setup is so much more professional, thanks to PD.

Inconvénients

Some of the scheduling setup is a bit clunky, and could be updated to be more intuitive. Particularly annoying is the I have to correct the session end time even when I have selected a service which its e.g. 50 minutes.

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Emma, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about Power Diary. We're thrilled to hear that our billing and reconciliation features have been a game-changer for you, saving you time and enhancing the professionalism of your setup. It's great to know that these tools are making a significant positive impact on your practice management.

We also appreciate your honesty regarding your experience with the scheduling setup. We understand that ease of use is crucial, and we're sorry to hear that certain aspects have been a bit clunky for you, especially regarding session end times. Please note that if you save the new appointment after you added a service, the service's duration will automatically define the session end time. Thank you again for your feedback and for choosing Power Diary. - Irina

Jenn
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Power Diary IS THE Answer!

Publié le 14/12/2023

Avantages

Convenience, ease of set up, payment integration is simple and easy to implement, email, SMS service, telehealth abilities, scheduling, customizable, digital forms, client portal, cloud-based system, compatible with multiple devices, all in one stop shop!

Inconvénients

The system lacks a time out feature after so long of inactivity.

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Jenn, thank you so much for your comprehensive review of our product! We deeply value your feedback on each aspect, as it helps us understand what works well and where we can improve. Regarding your concern about the lack of a time-out feature for inactivity, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and we would like to hear more about how exactly this feature would need to work to cater for your needs. Please email to support@powerdiary.com to further clarify your feature request. Thank you again for choosing us and for your invaluable feedback. We look forward to serving you with an even better experience in the future. - Irina

Jennifer

Very happy with PD

Publié le 10/11/2023

Very helpful and quick responses to troubleshooting. Easy to set up and use

Very helpful and quick responses to troubleshooting. Easy to set up and use

Avantages

Easy to use and somewhat intuitive in nature.

Inconvénients

The creation of forms is a little cumbersome. I’d like more inbuilt measures

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review and feedback on Power Diary. It's great to hear that you find our platform easy to use and intuitive. We strive to create a user-friendly experience, so your comments affirm our efforts in this area.

We appreciate your honesty regarding the process of creating forms. We understand that ease of use is crucial in all aspects of our platform, and we take your feedback about wanting more inbuilt measures seriously.

It's wonderful to know that you've found our support team very helpful and responsive in troubleshooting. We pride ourselves on providing quick and efficient support to ensure that our users can set up and use Power Diary with ease.

We value your feedback and are committed to making your experience with Power Diary as seamless as possible.

Thank you once again for choosing Power Diary and for your constructive comments! - Irina

Amelia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Power diary one stop shop

Publié le 06/11/2023

Avantages

Handy integration with payment systems that saves so much time. User friendly - instructions readily available for different functions.

Inconvénients

Would appreciate formatting options within the notes section.

Réponse de Power Diary

Ni Amelia, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about Power Diary. We're thrilled to hear that you're finding the integration with payment systems handy and time-saving. It's also great to know that you find our platform user-friendly and the instructions for different functions helpful. We strive to make Power Diary as accessible and efficient as possible for our users.

We appreciate your suggestion regarding the formatting options within the notes section. Your input is invaluable, and we're always looking for ways to enhance our platform to better meet the needs of our users. I'll pass your feedback on to our development team for consideration in future updates. We're committed to continuous improvement and your suggestions play a key role in that process.

- Irina

Patrick

3 Years of Satisfaction

Publié le 02/12/2023

Very happy with the quality of the software and I always feel supported if I have any queries.

Avantages

Excellent customer support when needed and a system that just works as I need it to work.

Inconvénients

The mobile experience could be a bit slicker.

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Patrick, we are honored to receive your review, reflecting on three years of satisfaction with Power Diary. It is immensely rewarding to know that our customer support has consistently met your needs and that our system aligns well with your professional requirements.

Your comment about the mobile experience is duly noted. We understand the importance of a seamless mobile interface in today's fast-paced world and are committed to enhancing this aspect of our service. Hearing that you are very happy with the quality of our software and feel supported whenever queries arise is a testament to the dedication of our team. We strive to not only provide a robust and reliable product but also to ensure that each of our customers feels valued and heard.

Thank you for choosing Power Diary for the past three years. We look forward to continuing to serve you with excellence and to making your experience even better in the future. - Irina

Amanda

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

PowerDiary

Publié le 20/08/2019

It has definitely helped manage my client files and is a huge improvement on a manual system. The ability to create a note template has saved me heaps of time and improves the quality of my note taking. Time has also been saved by being able to process Medicare claims online and the integration with Stripe has helped especially with cancellation fees and when adolescents attend without the paying parent.

Avantages

Best aspects are integration with Medicare and Stripe. Also the ability to create templates is really handy. Being able to create a template for notes is also a big bonus.

Inconvénients

Limitations on the fields you can merge in templates, the reports you can create and data you can export. Also, the online booking functionality is quite limited. It would be great if the client was able to complete intake information directly into the system. I currently have to use a separate piece of software to generate an online form to capture all of this information and then manually enter it into the system.

Réponse de Power Diary

Thanks for the review Amanda. You'll be pleased to know that online forms are on the way! With data exports if you go to Tools > Data export you can export any (or all) data from your account. Similarly, the Reports you can customise the data to be included in a report, and then sort, group, export to excel or print the report. If you click on Help in your account and search 'Reports' you'll see some How To articles on this. We can also take you through a live one-on-one tutorial on these features if that'd be helpful. Just let us know and one of our Support Team members will organise it with you. Thanks again - Damien

Ananda

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Quick to learn, intuitive, functional and effective.

Publié le 14/02/2023

Avantages

When I first opened my practice I was overwhelmed by all the factors I had to consider. I found Power Diary easy to set up. I could understand how it worked without needing to watch endless videos. The support team were really responsive. But most of all I loved that there were times when Power Diary prompted me to consider something I might not have thought off, like compliance. This gave me additional trust in the product.

Inconvénients

Honestly, there is nothing I didn't like about this software. I sometimes wished I could print out a calendar with a better layout, but that is just a small thing compared to all the things that worked. With the rising cost of everyday expenses the price point is something that has made me consider other software.

Cliniko et SimplePractice
Prakash

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best value for money and very convenient

Publié le 29/05/2019

Have used powerdiary since 2015 lot better than other providers in terms of service delivery

Avantages

1 Mobile support is very handy at times.
2 Medicare online billing and credit card support is outstanding which avoids late payments.
3 Customized user setups are very handy.

Inconvénients

1 Down server at times without prior warning especially on busy weekdays.
2 Could have improved with the browsing buffer rate by using better bytes per ratio capabilities.

Pricing and exceptional service

Réponse de Power Diary

Thanks for your review Prakash. You'll be pleased to know we have addressed the issue that caused those couple of recent database lockups. We know any disruption, even if only for a couple of minutes can have a significant impact for our customers. The issue was an inefficient query that did not perform well when run at scale - this has now been resolved. - Damien

Anzie
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Works Great For My Small Business!!

Publié le 13/10/2023

We use Power Diary at my job and we love it!! It is so easy to use and there are so many amazing features that make our schedule run so smoothly. Our clients love it also which makes us look good. And the price is so affordable for our small businesses! I'm so glad they offer a free trial period that was easy to sign up for so that we could quickly see if it was the right choice for us!

Avantages

Color-coded Calendar, email and text reminders, easy to use templates for all types of communication and notes.

Inconvénients

I just wish they had an app. that is the only thing they are missing.

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Anzie, thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback on your experience with Power Diary. We appreciate your suggestion regarding the development of an app. Understanding our users' needs and desires is crucial for us, and feedback like yours is invaluable in guiding our future enhancements. It's wonderful to hear that you've found Power Diary to be affordable and valuable for your small business, and that the free trial period was beneficial in helping you determine it was the right choice for your needs. Thank you again for choosing Power Diary and for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to support you and your business. - Irina

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Happy long term user

Publié le 14/12/2023

All up good, no hassle at all, very few hiccups and when there is there is always someone to ask.

Avantages

Ease of use, and cross platform integration

Inconvénients

Would be nice to be able to customize it more to our industry.

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi John, we're incredibly grateful for your review and thank you for your loyalty to Power Diary over many years! Knowing that you appreciate the ease of use and cross-platform integration brings us joy, as these are areas we've worked hard to excel in.

We also appreciate your input regarding customization for your specific industry. If you have any specific ideas about how Power Diary could be made even more suitable to your needs, please do not hesitate to share them with us via support@powerdiary.com. Thank you once again for your support and for sharing your thoughts. - Irina

Sarah

Hassle Free!

Publié le 02/09/2022

I've been with Power Diary for over 3 years now, and have no intention to change. It meets all of my needs as a solo practitioner, and I find it really easy to use! Customer support has always been helpful too!

Avantages

I rely on the automated features such as appointment reminders and email templates. I run my business solo, so this saves me so much time! I also use the integrated Stripe and Medicare functions for processing payments and Medicare rebates. My clients love that their rebate turns up the next day without them needing to contact Medicare.

Inconvénients

There are a couple of functions in Power Diary that I do not use as I found them clunky and unreliable. These are video calling and fax. Instead, I use Zoom and utbox.

Réponse de Power Diary

Thanks so much for the great review! We love hearing that the system is saving you time, and that it meets your needs as a solo practitioner! Thanks again -Heather

Caroline

Power Diary is a Game Changer for any practice

Publié le 08/09/2021

We have been using Power Diary for a few years now and it's been a game-changer for our practice. The thought behind making this work for many different types of workplaces is outstanding, and the functions that it is capable of is brilliant. The PD team are always helpful, courteous and willing to help in any way they can. Their team are always looking at ways to improve PD by listening to their clients and I've personally noticed that so much has been added as they listen to what's needed. I cannot give enough stars to Power Diary. If you haven't started using them for your practice, sign up immediately. It'll be a game changer for you too.

Avantages

I like everything about this software. It is user friendly, very well laid out and has features that are so helpful for every aspect of practice management.

Inconvénients

I can't answer this as there is nothing I don't like about the software.

Jacinta
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use and so many features

Publié le 13/07/2019

We have solved all our timetabling difficulties and sharing information dilemmas easily.

Avantages

I love that you can do so many things in one program. You can schedule clients, set up automatic texts, send emails and letters, invoicing, store files and so much more. For a small private practice it's great to be able t add multiple users and write our progress notes straight in the one place. We can access stored files for shared clients and you can access it from so many places. Also love how easy it is to get help when things go wrong :)

Inconvénients

That the view keeps changing (It's great that you can switch things around though and that it isn't changed all at once). Other than that everything is great!

Réponse de Power Diary

Thanks for your review Jacinta! Great to hear that Power Diary is providing all the functionality you need to run your practice! Yes, we do keep changing things and I know that can be disconcerting sometimes but it's all in the name of improvement! Hopefully you like the changes once you get used to them.

Keoagile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Power Diary Has Alleviated The Anguish We Endured, Benefiting Both Us And Our Patients

Publié le 28/06/2023

Prior to using Power Diary I was using systems that have several disjointed parts that were not necessarily moving together in sync. Some of them seemed to be inconveniently cobbled together.Since using Power Diary, we have not seen the need for a "receptionist" or be stuck to a desk in order to manage the practice.My overall experience with Power Diary is, in so many ways, like an ongoing breath of fresh air.

Avantages

1. Power Diary is feature-packed, yet very easy to use.2. The booking system is efficient and yes, effective.3. The Notes Template has come in handy, especially considering that we can customize them to our specific situations.4. One of our clients said the Client Portal is "uncluttered and easy to use". The other said it's a "massive improvement compared to what we had subjected them to previously".

Inconvénients

1. I live in a country where Stripe as a payment gateway is not used. The only payment gateway Power Diary integrates with is Stripe and as a result my clients can't pay with their credit cards via Power Diary.2. The Client Portal is and works great. It would be more useful for me and my clients if it could also have a functionality for client specific updates. Currently it is only limited to booking appointments, checking invoices and "booking classes". 3. Limited Integration. Would have loved to see ability to use more integrations.

Sam

Functional & Improving

Publié le 29/05/2019

Power Diary saves us so much time and money. The SMS function is saving us so much time as we aren't getting caught on the phone to clients. Invoicing procedures are relatively easy. Anything that saves us time saves/makes us money.

Avantages

Once you have become familiar with the software, it is very easy to use. The support from the help desk is incredible.

Inconvénients

It can take a long time to adjust to new changes, and some bits and pieces feel a bit clunky. For example the way that the communication templates have to be saved as a draft, to be exported. Or the way that we need to 'download' the receipt to be able to print it. It's just double handling.

Réponse de Power Diary

Thanks for your review Sam. Invoices are created are as a PDF when printed. You should be able to print these directly without downloading them first. If you can let us know the browser type and version you are using we'll be able to take a look at this for you (support@powerdiary.com). - Damien

Prue

Power Diary rocks

Publié le 16/07/2019

As a sole trader, Power Diary allows me to spend more time focussing on my clients whilst keeping up to date with appointments, record keeping, filing, bookkeeping and managing client relationships quickly and effectively throughout the day. As a business owner the reporting features allow me to access key data which helps me make astute business decisions.

Avantages

The support. When I have a question, problem or challenge, help is always on hand as soon as I ask for it. The assistance provided is always relevant and effective, and on the rare occasions I want to do something that is not available that is quickly identified so no wasting time trying to do the impossible. All those things to date have been implemented in upgrades, so they really do listen!

Inconvénients

It can’t do the washing up, the laundry, the vacuuming and dusting, nor can it put out the rubbish. ;D

Alyce

Fantastic product

Publié le 07/12/2023

Avantages

Ease of daily use, setup was very simple, ability to create email and letter templates for clients makes streamlining very easy.

Inconvénients

Not applicable - I like everything about Power Diary.

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Alyce, thank you for your fantastic review of Power Diary! We're thrilled to hear that you find the ease of daily use and the simplicity of the setup process to be standout features. It's great to know that the ability to create email and letter templates for clients is helping to streamline your workflow efficiently.

We're delighted that you like everything about Power Diary. Your satisfaction and positive experience with our product are incredibly important to us. We strive to continuously improve and offer the best possible service to our users.

If you ever have any suggestions, questions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We value your feedback and are here to support you in getting the most out of Power Diary.

Thank you again for choosing Power Diary and for your enthusiastic support! - Irina

Todd

Power diary is perfect!

Publié le 29/05/2019

I had a couple of issues early on but the support team fixed them promptly and couldn't be more helpful with any inquiry that I have had.

Avantages

The decline in missed appointments thanks to the automated SMS system

Inconvénients

At the start it was the note taking ability but since signing up it has evolved into the easiest notes to record

Timely et DaySmart Appointments

Best value for money
Emily

Highly Reccommend!

Publié le 07/06/2021

We are extremely satisfied with the service we have received from the Powerdiary teams, both support and online help and will not hesitate to recommend this software to other psychological practices looking for the best software.

Avantages

Your teams have made the transition from our old software to yours, highly efficient and we are very grateful for the customer service received.

Inconvénients

We predomintely bill each of our organisations for their months sessions and there is no way to do this, other than using statements, which I can't then match payments against. The statements then show individual invoice numbers, which is highly confusing for my third party billers. A statement isn't an official Tax Invoice for accounting purposes either, so I have to rename the statements as a Tax Invoice each time I send one. Which for over 70 organisations is quite a few every month. The ability to be able to bill thrid parties would be a game changer for our practice.

Allan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

My review of Power Diary software.

It solves many problems. It keeps excellent records
There is a complete history of my business on...

It solves many problems. It keeps excellent records
There is a complete history of my business on the software.

Avantages

Can be transportable on my phone.
Also on laptop, PC, desktop computer.
Excellent record keeper.

Inconvénients

The price seems to continue to rise, I now pay double what I was paying previously.
I need more training to get some use out of facilities
That I currently don't understand.

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Allan, Thanks for your review. We haven't had a price rise in about 9 years, so it might be a change in SMS use that is causing fluctuation. Our Support Team would be happy to review your account with you. Also we have free one-on-one online training available so we help you get the most out of Power Diary. If you're interested in this please let us know (support@powerdiary.com) and we'll setup a time that suits you. - Damien