kvCORE

Gestion immobilière pour les courtiers et les entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

489 avis

Katelyn
Katelyn

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This Software is VERY helpful!

Publié le 06/09/2019

Great!!!! Would definitely recommend and I will always use this program!

Great!!!! Would definitely recommend and I will always use this program!

Avantages

I love everything about this program. I get most of my business from here, its very easy to use and makes me look professional.

Inconvénients

Nothing really, I can't think of a single problem I've ever had with this software and I have used it for some time now.

Orion LauRence

Easy & User friendly

Publié le 21/01/2022

Overall...after the "need to get used to a new platform" phase, this is a really professional and efficient platform which I enjoy to use. Being able to send a lead several listing in one "click" is great.

Avantages

The way it enables you to see an overview of your business, your leads and their activity is excellent. Easy to filter and contact the leads through the platform. The chat support is excellent and timely, and always ready for any questions and requests...no matter how silly!

Inconvénients

Some features are not so easily visible and one needs to know where to look which can be frustrating. When sending emails with attachments you need to remember to go into advanced editing mode and "know" that the attachment needs to be placed in a "button"....which complicates the process. Please make this more user friendly!

Utilisateur vérifié

Avoid

Publié le 03/02/2023

Horrible waste of money and aggravation.

Horrible waste of money and aggravation.

Avantages

Really nothing. I have hated KVCore since the moment (ok third month because it took that long to get them to get me set up). And they have NO TERMINATION ability in their contracts.

Inconvénients

I have had KVCore for a year and I LOATHE them to the fullest extent. Their customer service is HORRIBLE...they avoid you and ignore your messages. I have had THE worst time with them. Their contracts are ridiculous and they do not work with you. And, the CRM is VERY clumsy and not very intuitive or user friendly. And the marketing articles they may post for you on your social media was so embarrassing to me that I had to block them from posting and delete their posts. AVOID

NICHOLE
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

GOOD PRODUCET

Publié le 12/12/2023

Pretty good. There is always a rep or someone you can reach out to for assistance, lots of tutorial, (but you will definitely spend a lot of time on those tutorials) If you are not a super busy agent or if you have an assistant to learn it and use it for you, it's great. But if you are a busy agent and you don't have a transaction coordiantor, or an assistant, you will probably not have the time to learn it and end up either not using it at all, avoiding it, (like I did), or not even close to scratching the full potential.

Avantages

KVCORE literally has everything. You can monitor messages that have been opened by the client. Set up property alerts right from there. Create campaigns, lead management, etc. Lots of tutorials and info available on fb and youtube. Love that I can prioritize clients on level of interest/commitment.

Inconvénients

The nosey neighbor did not generate any viable leads and was expensive. The screen setup is a little overwhelming, and not super easy to spot everything, so I believe I am probably not utilizing most features because they're not super recognizable. I really do not like that you can't use spaces in the hashtags like you can with FUB, or delete a lead that's not going anywhere or is a telemarketer. Also, you cannot merge duplicate contacts. Or at least I couldn't, and I probably couldn't find the tutorial for it, so I have alot of duplicates. It's a LOT of info to learn and can be very overwhelming. We were using it for roughly two years and I did not have the time to sit and lean all of it. I pretty much gave up after a month or so and just used the basic funtions. Setting up the campaigns is not exactly fluid or easy as well. It's great that you can do it, but by the time you start, then do a tutorial, try to set it up, etc., you've already been interrupted by the phone or someone twenty times that by the time I have a chance to go back to it, I have to learn it all over again I spent the majority of my time on KVCORE trying to learn it, so I just stopped.

Julie

KVCore Rocks

Publié le 02/04/2020

Overall I really enjoy KVCore, it is easy to use and the customer service is very helpful.
I had...

I had been using it with my previous company and when my new company told me it was what they were using I was super excited to be able to stay with KVCore.

Avantages

KVCore is easy to use and helps me stay on top of my databse.

Inconvénients

My only dislike is when a client unsubscribes I don't always get an alert and I haven't discovered (or asked) if there is a way to find out who has unsubscribed.

Connie

Love the Campaigns

Publié le 11/12/2022

Avantages

I love the ability to launch campaigns and the leads drop into my crm system and are started on a campaign and added to my database immediately. I also love that when a potential client interacts with my website and it will automatically respond on my behalf. It is a great feature.

Inconvénients

I have set up the feature to auto-set up campaigns if someone looks at a property listing. Sometimes this works and sometimes this doesn't. It's not a big deal because I verify that they do get set up, but it would be nice to know that they work every time.

Shonda

KV Core Review

I like kV but Market Leader is much more user friendly and customer friendly

I like kV but Market Leader is much more user friendly and customer friendly

Avantages

CRM and tracking what my clients are doing!!

Inconvénients

That the campaigns are not what customers want! Market Leader has awesome campaigns that give customers reason to open up your email! Only thing KV Core needs are better email campaigns to stay relevant with our customers

Matthew

kvCore

Publié le 19/12/2022

My overall experience with kvCore has been very good, it's a great system and I'm lucky to be with eXp so this CRM is free for me!

Avantages

The most impactful features are hashtags for tagging leads, property boost which imports leads automatically and the AI technology which is like having a virtual assistant within the CRM. These features are excellent and I use them regularly.

Inconvénients

Often I find it difficult to find leads I have recently chatted with or emailed back and forth and even looking up leads in the CRM could be more user friendly.

Catarina
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great CRM overall one stop shop for all your daily to do's

Publié le 12/01/2022

Having KvCORE definitely facilitates my business and keeps me organized- just not satisfied with the lack of support for agents.

Avantages

All the integrations, the automation and the ease of lead window. Easy to use and customize

Inconvénients

the software its self has been great- customer service is another story. very unhappy with the timeline and lack of communication with in the company for any help with this software.

Kenneth
Kenneth

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

KvCore is solid, but not great for customization

Avantages

Lots of features and add-ons available.

Inconvénients

Limited ability to customize things. Websites all look the same. Color schemes limited.

Jessica

Easy to Use Program, Great Support and Training

Publié le 28/01/2022

Since switching to kvCORE I have saved a ton of time, hours each week! I am one who has always used a CRM and found when switching to KCV I was able to make the switch pretty quickly and start using it right away. I do wish I had more time to explore all of the features. It would be great if Insider Real Estate would send out shorts to highlight features of the program. This way I would at least know about them and put them on my list of things to explore. I find I spend time looking for the features, I know there is so much I am not using!

Avantages

I love the built-in AI. My clients seem to really engage with the site and do actively come back. Its user interface is intuitive. I myself have experience with CRMs but I have other agents that are not very tech-savvy and they are able to jump in and begin using it fairly easily. Set-up and implementation were easy.

Inconvénients

I do wish it had the ability to text more than one person at a time. When I set up a transaction with a couple, I always start a group chat so we can stay on the same page. I end up not being able to fully utilize my smart number because I can not setup a group chat. Also, would like to be able to use emojis and send attachments in texts - not just listing links.

I would like to have the ability to customize some of the features. We specialize in Trust and Probate and I find myself forcing parts of the program to work, utilizing fields as others to save info, etc.

I would like to be able to import and export a little easier. I use Zaps to do many functions.

Kaili
Kaili
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Have you experienced contractual unconscionability and are seeking a solution?

Publié le 10/09/2023

Very unfortunate!

Very unfortunate!

Avantages

A great service if you have someone with expertise to set up it's functions, campaigns, etc.

Inconvénients

I want to share my experience with Inside Real Estate/KvCore. When my KvCore website went live, my emails were unexpectedly forwarded to the KvCore software without prior notice. This lack of communication led to several issues, stress, chaos. I reached out to customer service for assistance in disabling the email forwarding but received a delayed response. During this time, I lost access to my domain, which had been taken over by a third-party provider, Cloudflare. This disruption affected my business operations. To compound matters, I had to rebook my travel plans at a higher cost due to these complications. Additionally, I was unable to access contracts and offers, which are crucial in my line of work. Disconnecting KvCore from GoDaddy and Cloudflare required extensive troubleshooting with GoDaddy.The overall impact was not only financial but also disruptive to my business operations. The lack of timely support and communication added to the frustration.This experience has left me disheartened about KvCore. I decided to cancel my credit card and stop using their service. However, they refuse to terminate the contract and are billing me $736, with plans to continue monthly charges of $600 due to the outstanding balance. I believe it's important for individuals facing similar issues to consider their legal options. I've created a FB group called 'kvCore | Inside Real Estate: Pissed Consumer & Reviews' to provide a platform for those who believe they deserve a remedy.

Phillip

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Never lose track of clients

Publié le 14/01/2020

Keeps track of all my clients on a day to day basis. Allows me to email and text current and new clients. Works amazing with Facebook Marketing and the ability to capture and nurture any lead that comes from your campaigns. Love the automation for email followup and the ease of customizing templates.

Avantages

Deal management with the ability to upload documents.
CRM with the ability to do lead generation through squeeze pages and landing pages
Email Campaigns
Text Campaigns
Lots of addons to make you successful

Inconvénients

Mobile site could use some work. Can't use all the features that's on the computer based platform.

Dennis
Dennis
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Review of kvCORE

Publié le 02/11/2018

I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

Avantages

This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Inconvénients

Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

George

Too Much Spent With Inside Real Estate

Publié le 27/04/2022

I'm still trying to figure out how to best implement it.

I'm still trying to figure out how to best implement it.

Avantages

There are a lot of great features. I have subscribed to too may over the past several years and have spent tens of thousands of dollars with no ROI

Inconvénients

Too many technical glitches. Tech support chats are delayed and frustrating. Someone avilable to talk with in support is needed.

Alternatives envisagées

BoomTown

Pourquoi choisir kvCORE

Powrsuite is dated
Chris

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I wouldn't run my business without it.

Publié le 06/03/2020

I have been using Kunversion Plus and now KV Core over two years. I don't know how I possibly controlled my business and leads before using the service. It is now an integral part of my work week from the first thing I do in the morning to the last at the end of the day. It keeps me in continued contact with everyone in my sales funnel. For the most part, it's on autopilot and allows me to focus my attention on where my clients' needs are without dropping potential clients.

Avantages

The best features are its functionality and intuitiveness. The system helps me maintain control over my current and future business. Without it, I would have much less control over my schedule.

Inconvénients

There are a few bugs being worked out with the merge tags in emails. The IT team is currently working on a fix and maintains communication during the process.

Robert

KVCore review

Publié le 14/12/2022

Avantages

Great CRM. I like the labeling of the customers and ability to change throughout relationship.

Inconvénients

You must put in the time to learn the system to use all of its tools. Would like to have the ability to have someone manage the system on my behalf.

Drew

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Lots of great ideas, functions just don't work right.

Publié le 07/08/2018

Support is helpful and nice but I feel there are still TONS of issues that need to be resolved before it can be considered a viable office solution. Maybe a small team would be better.

Avantages

Lots of potentioal and features in the works, but still a lot of bugs with core features.

Inconvénients

1. Round robin lead distribution isn't a true round robin. I've had one agent get 5 leads in one day because the system starts at user 1 every time. It needs to start with the next user in the list once a lead is accepted.
2. Search functions on the front end still have issues. Type in a known active listing and it will say no results in the autocomplete. You have to hit enter, a lot of users won't do that if they see no listings found.
3. Confusion and tedious way to associate agents to their listings, if you have a big company this would be a major issue and source of frustration.
4. One more lead distrubition issue, the system is sending leads to one agent but then assigning them to another. I have now had 2 situations where one agent accepted the lead but it's been already assigned to another agent.

Deborah
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Weak product; refuse to fix bugs

Publié le 10/07/2020

Overall, this is an immature product (as in too new to really work the way a CRM should) that is highly constrictive, inflexible, and badly designed. I am extraordinarily unimpressed.

Avantages

It is included under my monthly brokerage dues, so that's about it.

Inconvénients

Where do I start? Limitations: the software is extremely inflexible. It is rigidly designed and not extensible. Cronological: The out-of-the-box website was hideous. I had to pay a designer $550 to reconfigure it into something acceptable. I am a former computer programmer (HTML, JS, VBA, C++) and found the configurability of the website incredibly difficult & frustrating via their interface. I was lucky to find good help with this. Nickle & Diming: Every single thing costs $$$. $29 extra for a smart number??? Ridiculous!!! I pay $30/month to CallRail for up to 10 smart numbers!!! CRM "Reminder" interface: Clunky, almost unusable. "Automatic Behavior alerts": Absolutely awful. And unconfigurable. I have lost new leads due to the ugliness of the (unconfigurable) text messages that the system sends automatically. I turned that feature off, but now I don't get behavior alerts either, which is stupid for those two things to be inseparable. Customer support? Mixed. Some guys are good. Others ask questions that are bizarrely stupid in the circumstances (i.e. "what website are you using" (after I send a SCREENSHOT) Um... Yours? Duh!) Just unbelievable.

Eric
Eric
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Very very good CRM

Publié le 06/10/2020

I do really love kvcore and use it daily ... not looking for a anything else with a CRM anytime soon

Avantages

easier to use than a lot of broad use CRM applications
Their Facebook boost is incredible and worth every penny

Inconvénients

So many features it’s hard to find things
Poor iPad experience
iPhone app feels tacked on and not a priority

Shelia

KVCore REview

Publié le 05/11/2019

Overall it has been the very best program I have used over the years. I have used about 5 others and this is the longest I have used a program like this. It is easy to use and really keeps you on track when you use what is at your fingertips.

Avantages

Being able to keep up with my lead , soi and client database. It is so easy to use and helps me keep track of everyone and my transactions.

Inconvénients

When I am sending out a mass text and have multiple pages the system will always send me back to the very first page and I have to scroll down and hit the correct page number then scroll back up and send out text. This gets to be very time consuming when you have 1,000's of leads and clients in a system.

Nicholas
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

The worst real estate company in the market

Publié le 07/08/2019

Worst experience dealing with a real estate marketing company yet worst real estate company ever to deal with kvcore an inside real estate

Avantages

The software's garbage the websites sites a template that doesn't do anything for you they will promise you the world and rip you off don't ever deal with this company.

Inconvénients

Go get you to sign a contract telling you that it's going to be a wonderful service and give you product service and then when you try and tell them that their product is garbage and they haven't given you any help or any service they'll try and charge you 50% of the remaining balance to terminate your use of their software immediately why would I pay you an extra $1,000 to stop using a product that I don't want to use today worst company ever don't waste your money don't deal with these people they're horrible to deal with.

Réponse de Inside Real Estate

Hi Nicholas,
So sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We work really hard to provide quality products to our clients and we have a lot of happy customers, but sometimes, it just isn't a match. Sorry if that's what happened here. I was looking into your cases and it looks like you had our support team helping you out with your website customization. Did you know we also have a peer Facebook group dedicated to success strategies for our products? This group is made up of our customers and leadership and is designed to create a forum for our users to share experiences and troubleshoot together. https://www.facebook.com/groups/kunversion/

Abby

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best CRM for Realtors period!

Publié le 06/06/2022

I am able to not let clients / sales fall between the cracks with KVCore. It as assisted me also in creating much more better communication habits with my clients, coworkers co agents.

Avantages

I love the complexities of all things realestate. Love how as soon as I add a contact weather it be client or sphere the behavioral actions from KVCore are just absolutely awesome and keep me on top of all things CRM!

Inconvénients

Nothing to complain about! Everything KVCore does from IDX LANDING PAGES and the easy to integrate software with my social media platform on Facebook. That alone gets my vote for best RE CRM out there!

Joseph

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Excellent CRM for real estate salespeople

Publié le 12/01/2022

I use it mostly for CRM, to send email and text messages to my prospect / suspect base.

Avantages

I like the mass email feature and the fact that you can create templates to make this automated. It also tracks every interaction.

Inconvénients

Make it easier to send a message to all contacts.

Steven

Almost Really Great

Publié le 12/01/2022

Pretty good, I just think it's a half step away from great and they don't seem to be motivated to take that last hardest step.

Avantages

It's probably the best software out there for real estate. They could use a Realtor panel to guide them on what works and what doesn't. Additionally, they could use a faster support response and a team that jumps on problems rather than just bringing it to the person above them.

Inconvénients

Need better customer service, not more Artificial responses, actual people who provide solutions.