48 avis

A1 Tracker

Logiciels de gestion du risque en entreprise

4,9 /5 (48 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
48 avis
Rufina B.
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
Traduire en français

Very flexible and robust software

Publié le 09/08/2018

Avantages

We like that this program is extremely flexible and customizable. You can even have them help you pare the features down to only the things that are really necessary in your organization, which we liked since we were working on a budget.
We use it primarily for insurance purposes like managing due dates and payments, recording documents, tracking a claim in progress, generating batch invoices and reports or following up with a client. However, this tool has also been used occasionally for managing some of our projects. The dashboard makes it possible for us to see all the important information in one glance.

Inconvénients

Because it is highly customizable and flexible, things can sometimes get really complicated especially if a less experienced administrator is handling it. So when we were in the process of implementing A1 Tracker, some questions and issues came up but their representatives were always way ahead of us and they were ready with a solution or suggestion even before we could ask.

Joshua F.
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Fantastic Software and Fantastic Customer Support

Publié le 23/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I had a very good experience with A1. I was the primary system administrator for our company. The response time from customer support was short and the help they provided was spot-on. I have no complaints about this program.

Avantages

The ability to import data from our existing system and then manipulate that data to fit the new program was an awesome feature. This program was also very easy to use. The program is also customizable to fit the needs of our company.

Inconvénients

There is really only one “con” to mention.
1. Building “custom views” was a little difficult and took some time to learn.

Steven R.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

A1 Tracker Review

Publié le 25/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our overall experience with the solution has been a positive one. While it did take a significant amount of time to get our solution up and functional, the solution has cut down on paper, errors and lead time. It has been a fantastic product for our needs.

Avantages

We were most attracted to the versatility and customization of the software to fit our needs.

Inconvénients

The custom fields aspect of the solution is not as intuitive as you would imagine.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Catherine K.
Traduire en français

We've used A1 software since 2013 and very pleased with the quality of product service and support.

Publié le 30/04/2018

Avantages

I oversee product warranty claims for around 250 dealers, who are responsible for handling customer guarantee repairs and product registrations. A1 Enterprise was our software of choice because our warranty, product registration, and RMA process is chalk-full of complex business rules which requires automation. Our products and guarantee process are complex, due to each product having many associated parts and sub-assemblies, where each can have various warranty coverage types and limits.
A1 Enterprise also provided an interface to our ERP accounting software, which gives us more control over how our products and claim costs approvals flow between the two systems. This interface reduced burden on me and our accounting department. We have collaborated continuously with the team at A1 to clearly define our business requirements to ensure we get what we need, and the team at A1 invests their time to thoroughly understand our business needs.
Pros: The team at A1 is very competent with their technology and our requirements. They know how to present solutions to complex business needs, and are very responsive to changes and support requests. Additionally, A1 Tracker as a software is rich with customizability, administrative features, and workflow features that make my job easier and more efficient. In comparing my time spent managing claims in the previous system, A1 Tracker gave us a 90% increase in efficiency.

Inconvénients

A1 Tracker is an application that takes time to understand and grow into. Any administrator taking on this application should be aware that a time investment on their part is needed to ensure a successful implementation. Additionally, I would like to see Dashboard reports with charts and graphs, although I hear rumors that's coming in 2018!

Mark H.
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Construction Project & Risk Management Management Software

Publié le 27/10/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have worked in the construction industry for years, doing large commercial construction projects for hotels, resorts, casinos, high-end shopping malls, condos, high-rise towers, golf courses, hospitals, and heavy civil construction such as bridges, loading docks, parking structures, and even piers.

I have also worked in some of the largest construction companies in the world. My work in construction has spanned across a many industries, and I have seen a lot of construction software packages come and go. Most of them, I have found, overcharge for user licensing, overcharge for support, and in some cases lack the support I would expect for what I am paying.

The folks at A1 Enterprise know what they're doing, and their pricing is right in-line with what I would expect to pay for the quality of service and support I require for my business. Furthermore, having worked with multiple software systems and invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in various packages, I see a tremendous benefit in how A1 Tracker brings together so many key construction risk management functions to help my team better manage construction risks. With millions, and in some cases, billions of dollars on the line, we don't have time to waste spinning our wheels trying to figure out how to use our software, or how to get our vendors and workers to use our software. It MUST be easy to learn, use, and accessible from anywhere.

A helpful tip: Know your requirements when you come to these guys, and if you don't, ask them for help defining them. Although you may need put the extra time in up front discussing your needs, it will pay off in the long run, because in my view, the purpose of software is to make my job, and the job of my staff, easier. A1 Tracker does the job.

Avantages

The user licensing price point and professional support are the definite pros. Then the flexibility we have to track different construction risks. The consolidation of several software systems has lowered our overall software licensing costs.

Inconvénients

There is a learning curve to understand higher-level administrative functions, but that's the price you pay for flexibility and a complicated business such as ours. There was also a time investment we put in to get up and running.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité
Traduire en français

User Friendly Adaptable to Every Situation!

Publié le 01/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My experience with A1 Tracker has been amazing. I mainly deal with insurance certificates of insurance with multiple requirements dependent on contract types awarded. Being able to customize our tracker to reflect not only the requirements that are needed but to be able send out automated notifications and take the hours of data entry time needed to update and process insurance certificates and put that time to more customer facing tasks within our organization was a turning point for our team.

Avantages

This software is very user friendly, there is no guessing at where information "might" be. The dashboads are clear and can be customized for anyone in the organization. The quick batch update feature took hours off my data entry time.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a save feature where an entire record could be updated and saved vs. saving each section of the record as this happens in some of the modules within our tracker.

William J.
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Functionality from the beginning

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 26/11/2019

Avantages

The team at A1 helped develop and implement a work occupational injury reporting system our safety department. The system was fully customized to meet our needs. This included integration with our payroll system and accounting systems so we could pull employee information, organizational hierarchy and real-time hours into reports into injury summary reports.

The system was web-based, allowing our users to submit injury information from any of our locations throughout the United States. Following A1’s implementation, we were able to generate internal and OSHA compliance reports real-time, at any level throughout the company, from any organizational level from individual projects to counties, states, geographic regions or business unit. This detailed level of reporting ability allowed the company to collect and analyze accident and injury data to help improve our safety and health management systems.

The system was so effective that our corporate insurance and risk management department engaged A1 to expand and mirror the system to collect, manage and report the information about liability, auto, & asset claims.

Inconvénients

The software did not exist when we chose A1. The only drawback was the time necessary to develop the software.

Jana C.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Great product!

Publié le 28/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our experience has been great. Our need was a simple claims system, with ability to create reports. Done. We are now exploring the options of scaling back what we initially created given that we better understand our needs. Any issues we have encountered have been handled effectively and efficiently.

Avantages

It is very user friendly. I have used many claims systems and this is very customizable from simple to robust. It could easily fit any claims need.

Inconvénients

There isn't anything that I don't like. Anything that I have asked for, A1 has been able to accommodate. The hardest part was the set up.

Joe M.

Great Product, Very Happy

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 20/11/2019

Avantages

I chose A1 Tracker to support my construction business because it looked like a good product during our initial demos and also came from another referral source. We like that it can be adapted to handle several different aspects of our business, including managing vendors, assets, contracts, risks, incidents, insurance, and budgets. We deal with a lot of subcontractors on job sites, and have many moving parts with people moving to different jobs and transporting equipment materials. The dashboards give us an excellent resource for viewing critical activities and due dates, contracts over budget or at risk of going over budget, or worse if there is a job site risk that could lead to damages or injuries. Also, having access to several modules that we would have to purchase separate products for is a real plus.

Inconvénients

Switching software is not easy, but in the long run it's worth it. There are no cons to the software, but we did need to take time to study our business needs to really get the most out of our software investment.

Karla L.
Traduire en français

A-1 contracts at last centralized and ordered.

Publié le 29/06/2018

Avantages

An excellent tool for the management and control of contracts, keeps us up to date with the renewals and expiration of contracts, allowing us to obtain a better flow in our process. Go Great tool.

Add design tools.

In General: I would not hesitate to recommend A-1, it is an easy-to-use tool, it adjusts to our needs, it allows us to have an excellent control in our process, the contracts at last centralized and ordered.

Heidi C.

A1 Tracker is Well Worth the Investment

Publié le 01/07/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our company invested a significant amount of time comparing different insurance software packages, features, and pricing. We also wanted to get a good feel for how well the A1 Enterprise would support us, we have many diverse needs. Being a unique insurance business, as a third-party administrator, we have many complex insurance billing, renewal, and customer service requirements to meet for different carriers and types of ancillary products. We were not fully prepared, at least at the beginning, for the amount of work involved in researching and selecting the appropriate insurance software system. However, I am really glad we took the time to do so. In the end, we wound up with a system that was totally customized and configured to suit all of our business requirements, and made our day-to-day insurance processing easier to manage. We were struggling with a multitude of systems that did not talk to each other, and found we were able to consolidate virtually all of the systems together into one package with A1 Tracker.

Avantages

Support is consistently reliable, and a fixed budget was provided by A1 before implementation, so there were no surprises.

Inconvénients

I think the cons of any software is the amount of time a company must invest into understanding their own needs to ensure they select the right product. I'm not sure if this would really be a con, because the end result is better than it would have otherwise been.

Ann marie R.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

A-1 Contract Management Software

Publié le 27/06/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The start-up process was went very well. A-1 used our Excel spreadsheet data to customize a software tool that was much easier to manage and navigate than the spreadsheet. A-1 customized the program to fit our contract management needs. Customer service was excellent -- truly very attentive. They go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction. The software for was user friendly and met our needs. Last but not least, the cost was so reasonable. I had shopped around for other contract managment software, and A-1 offered the best value.

Avantages

As requested, the software had all the fields I needed on two screens that I could toggle between. A few tabs were also provided for detail, such as contact information and notes. The program enabled me to set up auto emails reminders for important dates, such as contract expiration dates.

Inconvénients

The software's capabilities extended beyond what I used on a day-to-day basis. I had the ability to customize or use other features. but because I didn't often utilize these options, I had a difficult time recalling how to make choices or navigate through the menu. Fortunately, all it took was a phone call to A-1 customer support, and I received timely help with whatever I needed.

Renee L.

A1 is a Great Company to Work With

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 26/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Much faster efficiency of work, we can submit and generate more claim invoices each day, and see more information about claim status and costs than ever.

Avantages

We implemented A1 Tracker to replace our old claims management software and we are extremely pleased with the outcome. A1 offers far superior claim reporting tools, as well as a claim data entry portal where EVERYTHING we need to input for a claim is all in ONE screen. In our old software we had to go to several different screens to input claim details, which gave us many extra and unnecessary steps that tripled our workload when inputting new claims. A1 Tracker also exports data to our accounting software, allowing us to generate a batch of invoices with a click of a button! This is so much more efficient than what we had before. A1 Tracker also has a nice dashboard, with features we haven't seen before allowing us to see the most important details about claims when we first login. We can see claim costs, appointments, claimant details, and other parties involved in a claim without navigating to different screens.

The setup process with A1 was smooth, and VERY user friendly. A technical support person from A1 came out to visit us and walked us through the claim data entry process. We exchanged different ideas and scenarios, and ultimately A1 configured their software based on what our company needed, which was above and beyond what we expected. Since we have started using the new system, A1 has been very responsive to our questions and concerns, and gave us the training and support we needed to adapt to the new system. Requesting support is easy, very responsive.

Inconvénients

If this software had a native mobile app, that would be even better. The user help functions would be easier to use if it was in an online format, it is currently a separate PDF document.

Mary S.

Excellent Product, Customer Service, Setup, & Training

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 29/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Save money, time, and most of all frustration with trying to work on old software that no longer works.

Avantages

We are fairly new to A1 Tracker and find it has many features and options beyond what we need. A1 assigned to us a dedicated implementation project manager who took the time to thoroughly analyze what we need out of the system for our claims management process. This analysis ultimately resulted in an on-site visit, which raised our confidence that this was the right product for us. We had to select a system on a small budget, and A1 was wiling to narrow down the features of the system so it gives us just what we need, without a lot of extra things or information that we don't need or use. The cost was definitely one of our considerations.

This makes the software easy to work with, and efficient for us, which is especially helpful because we are not advanced computer users. The Dashboard is a great feature that let's us see critical claim information immediately when we login. Support is easy to access and we have found A1 very responsive to our requests, and they tend to find ways to make very quick configurations changes that tend to make our work easier, and reduce steps when processing claims.

The ability to add many different costs for claim easily and attach multiple documents at once to a claim is very handy.

The batch export feature that generates in our accounting system is probably the biggest time-saver for us.

Inconvénients

I think A1 Tracker could add more creative and efficient ways to further customize the reporting Dashboard, navigation, and in general reduce steps to access deeper layers of information. Also the possibility to work offline would be helpful. Other than that, there's not much about this software that I don't like.

Michele W.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

"A1 is a Great Software Company. Excellent for Claims Tracking and Reporting"

Publié le 28/12/2018

Avantages

I have only been using A-1 Tracking Software for approximately six months. I like that everything is in one place. When I need to update my manager with the open claims, it is very easy to generate a report. The ease to generate reports makes tracking Claim statuses much more efficient. Being able to have unlimited space for claim notes, import all your documents, and having contact information all together keeps everything organized. You can also set the system up to generate letters automatically. I really liked the webinar training sessions where you navigate through the system with the customer service team. I appreciated that they were always patient and kind when I had a question or needed help with something. I would definitely recommend A1 Tracker if you are looking for great Software Company.

Inconvénients

It does take time to learn how to navigate through the different fields. It is like anything else, once you use it regularly it becomes second nature and you will wonder how you ever managed without it. The Customer Service Support Team is excellent at helping you through any issues or questions you have.

Amanda H.
Traduire en français

A1 has allowed our small team to keep up with huge growth. It's easy to use and highly customizable.

Publié le 26/04/2018

Avantages

The users and administrators have the ability to make changes without working with customer service or incurring charges. Customer service is amazing and friendly.

Inconvénients

The fact that it's so open means that sometimes an inexperienced administrator can break things! There can also be some hiccups with adding new users, but the customer service team recently provided a very helpful guide.

Bruce M.
Traduire en français

The City of Victorville considers A1 Tracker helpful, user-friendly, and capable

Publié le 23/06/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We utilize A1 Tracker daily, to manage due dates and to record documents, primarily insurance-related, but also for our Projects.

Avantages

Its ease of use, the flexibility of inputting data, and the "bug" free operation of A1 Tracker software.

Inconvénients

We haven't had time to fully utilize A1 Tracker in all of its potential.

Elizabeth S.

A1 Tracker - Contract Administration

Publié le 02/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has saved many hours of data entry and is a great tool to keep track of contract and insurance expiration dates as well as overall contract administration.

Avantages

It is easy to use and A1 staff is always available to help and modify the information we require to meet our needs. Changes are made the same day or no later than the next day. .

Inconvénients

No negative comments regarding this software.

Camille J.
Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques
Traduire en français

Great for businesses big and small -

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 16/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was apart of an organization who used this software so when I switched companies I begged to use this software for the new company. This software keeps all my documents organized by policy and saves so much time when it comes to locating documents. It is also very user friendly it didn't take other employees long to learn the system. Also customer service is always standing by and responds to emails super quickly which I appreciate. This is definitely worth every penny.

-convenient
-well organized
-great customer service
-user friendly

Inconvénients

I haven't run into any problems in the past five years using this software.

Charles L.
Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

Great software with flexibilitty

Publié le 05/07/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The software has a lot of features that you can cast to your needs. Its administration tools are great that give users so much control to manage its functionality.

Avantages

Great control tools that make administrator's job a lot of easier.

Inconvénients

Lack of design tools for the webpage.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Rochelle W.

A1 Tracker

Publié le 29/06/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We selected A1 Tracker for contract, claims, asset, and project management because we found it to be a very robust and equally flexible software. We found it to be more than capable of handling many different scenarios we have to account for in our high-volume business, with complex workflow features, and a variety of users that are both internal and external. We initially thought we would have to search for several different software products to cover all of the requirements we have across our various departments. The integration between these modules in A1 Tracker has been very critical for us, and was a main decision factor in our choosing to go with A1 Tracker. We also found the crew at A1 to be quite competent with understanding our business requirements, and their willingness to invest enough foresight to make valuable recommendations proved to be very helpful toward our end result and how to best utilize the software.

Although we don't require much support, we find that their customer support team is consistently responsive to our needs. Implementation went smooth, as well as data import from our older systems which were very outdated and archaic. Pricing of A1 Tracker is well within our budget. In fact, our software licensing and maintenance costs went down because we were able to consolidate other software packages together and replace them with other modules within A1 Tracker. As we continue to grow into the system, we discover new ways we can expand our usage of A1 Tracker to further streamline our operations.

Greg Y.

Flexible, Efficient, Well Supported, Excellent Customer Service

Publié le 07/09/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We embarked on our software solicitation process and we didn't really know what we were getting into. There are so many vendors out there on the market with different products, all of them are worth looking at to get a fair pictures of what they are capable of. We found that A1 Tracker had the greatest flexibility than all of the others, with so many options to customize things we would had never considered during our initial research. It seemed every time we turned a corner, a new question would come up and our implementation rep at A1 Enterprise already had a solution in place that suited our requirements, and for the price, we fell we got more than what we paid for.

Sometimes when customizing our system we had to backtrack a little bit and re-populate data, and that took us some time to get there, by that's by no means a reflection of A1 Tracker or the quality of our support. Probably what stood out the most is throughout the sales process, our rep took a very honest approach and didn't try to "oversell" us on more than what we needed.

In fact, quite the opposite, as we were instructed to hold off from adding certain features until after we were more familiar with the system, to ensure we were making an informed decision.

Thank you A1 for all your support! Best of luck.

Jared M.
Secteur d'activité: Musique
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

So far so good!

Publié le 03/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So far it's been a great business partnership, online claims are new to us here and entire team have been right there for us to get us up and running and productive. Making changes has been effortless, and we feel very confident in both the software and your company going forward.

Avantages

Functionality, ease of use, report generator is very helpful for our repair records.

Inconvénients

Initial setup took a bit to get used to, and there's more options in there then we really need so it can get a bit cluttered.

David H.
Traduire en français

We have been live with the product for six months and it works very well!

Publié le 08/07/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I gave the "ease of use" a 4 star primarily because the software is so flexible and the flexibility creates a certain amount of complexity during the design and implementation phases. For daily / routine use, it is very easy to use.

We had a conceptual framework of how we wanted the software to work for three very disparate functions within the company. Chris and his team walked us through how we could tailor the software to meet each of these disparate needs. The end users correctly believe the software was designed to meet their unique needs. During implementation we had several "dry runs" to get the import just right. Training was very helpful for our internal super user / administrator who then trains the functional users.

The SQL backend allows us to get data out in complex fashions. The routine reports meet the needs of daily users. Administration (add / modify users; security rights, etc.) is straightforward and the cloud based data is always there. Because we operate from multiple locations across the US, a user in HI sees the same data as a user in NJ, all of it in real time.

I would recommend it highly. Priced right, excellent product, excellent support.

Chuck M.

A1 Tracker & Support Exceeded Expectations

Publié le 21/10/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We started working with A1 Enterprise back in 2001 to build a small prototype for a customized solution with a different vendor which was to serve as a software model. When the product with the other vendor didn't work out, we eventually circled back to A1 Enterprise and selected them as our primary software vendor for a large-scale company-wide software system to track occupational injury claims, asset claims, and 3rd party liability claims, and produce risk management reports for our executives. They were very accommodating to our needs, and further adapted their program to accommodate additional inter-departmental requirements, including insurance policy tracking, bond management, human resources performance management and reviews, sales & use tax accounting, and legal reporting. They also successfully integrated with our highly complex Oracle/JD Edwards ERP and Active Directory Services (including MS Exchange Server) using a customized integration API.

I have been very pleased with the the responsiveness, technical expertise, and flexibility of the A1 Enterprise team, who far exceeded our expectations and the functionality of our other, previously selected vendor.