My Hours

Gestion du temps pour les projets et les tâches des petites équipes

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

843 avis

Miss
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Une solution simple

Publié le 23/07/2021

Mon usage est très simple, suivi des heures consommées

Avantages

Simple, facile à déployer. Facilite le suivi par équipe et par projet

Inconvénients

L'impossibilité d'associé un compte existant à un projet

Diane
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

My Hours for client work

Avantages

The web-based version of My Hours is very easy to use. I like that I can track my time by client and by project. I use the free version and it meets almost all my needs. The website is fast, easy to navigate, and provides me the flexibility I need in tracking my billable hours.

Inconvénients

While the majority of my time is tracked on the web-based version, I do have the mobile version loaded on my phone. However, I have found it lacking in features and flexibility. Also, I create reports each month so I can create my client invoices, and the time sheets cannot be formatted with decimal time. In all fairness, this might be a feature in their paid subscriptions, but I don't need the majority of their paid features, so I will stay with the free version and convert the times to decimal separately.

Lilian
  • Secteur d'activité : Bureau exécutif

Best Value for Money

Publié le 11/02/2022

I find that it's much easier to provide a time sheet to my client, and I like the layout and the reporting function of My Hours. I'm now considering to upgrade my free plan so I can utilise the time budget feature.

Avantages

There is so much value in the Free plan. It's easy to use, and I like the layout.

Inconvénients

I would love a desktop app for Mac please. Sometimes I forget to stop the timer on the browser. I'm afraid I don't like using the app on my phone as I find my phone distracting when I'm at work so rather not have to touch the phone.

Timeular, TOGGLE et MinuteDock

Pourquoi choisir My Hours

Toggle was the first time tracking software I used. I didn't quite like the layout for some reason. Having tried out MyHours.. I made the switch when I wanted to send out monthly time sheets to my client.

TOGGLE

Pourquoi passer à My Hours

It was Free, and had all the features I wanted in the Free plan, and I like the layout.
Juliette

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Buggy but does what it needs to

Avantages

It lets me record time for multiple team members on multiple projects for multiple clients. I like the stop/start timer function, as well as the option to input the start/stop times manually, or even JUST input the number of minutes spent.

Inconvénients

Recently the reporting functionality was changed and now it has become more difficult to pull a report on a single client's hours and projects. You have to pull a FULL report of everything and parse through each section to find what you are looking for. MUCH preferred how this feature worked BEFORE. Preferred the graphics, the circle charts to the bar graphs as well.

Overall the software is often buggy and mis-records hours if you use the timer function, sometimes adding an additional 24 hours into the time period.

Hi Juliette,

thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!

Please contact us at support@myhours.com to help you with the new reporting. It is still possible to download the report in the same way as before.

Best wishes,

Richard

Time will tell.

Publié le 29/10/2021

I use MyHours every day. It keeps me sane. It stops we overworking or underworking. It also gives me the power to assess individual areas of my business, life, and projects so I can fine tune and not live in la la land when it comes to understanding how long creative projects (and non-creative for that matter) actually take. Critical when it comes to pricing projects and determining the right fee level.

Avantages

You can copy from the previous week so you don't have to rebuild your timesheet.

Inconvénients

That it didn't have this until recently! You can see your whole week spread of projects, tasks, and time and edit the whole lot with an overview of everything.

Harvest

Pourquoi choisir My Hours

I was cost-cutting and bootstrapping a new business and wanted a simple entry-level way to keep track. MyHours offered that and then some.

Harvest

Pourquoi passer à My Hours

Price. MyHours is much better value overall.
Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Flexible, Simple Time tracking

Publié le 18/07/2019

As a freelancer, my ongoing success depends on my ability to get paid for my work. As such, an accurate and flexible time tracking software is quite possibly the most critical software function in my business. I cannot accurately bill my clients without it. My Hours does everything I need it to do, and is in an easy to use and functional format with a clean, uncluttered interface. It's become an indispensable tool for me.

Avantages

There was very little learning curve. I had changed to My Hours from an old tracking software from another vendor (which I had used for many years) and was initially concerned that I would lose productivity when switching to the new software. But I was wrong. I was up and running in less than an hour.

Once I got it running, I quickly realized that it was more flexible than the old software I had been using and would enable me to do everything I was accustomed to doing with the old software but with none of the problems that drove me to change. It's been a painless and seamless change to using My Hours.

Inconvénients

At first the user interface took some getting used to, and some of the features were in unfamiliar or unintuitive places, but that quickly became a non-issue for me. And the company is always making incremental improvements.

Jeannie
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best time tracker for solopreneurs!

Publié le 15/07/2019

Absolutely love My Hours & have for years! I am a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and have a free TSheets account, and have used many different time trackers over the years, I prefer My Hours. If I had a team I might need the features of TSheets, but since it's just me, My Hours is perfect, and free. I love the simplicity and it gives me everything I need. Love the dashboard that shows me my average billable hours per day, and my average hourly rate. I've set up projects/tasks for unbillable time as well as billable, so the dashboard is invaluable in showing me how productive my time is.

Avantages

Free version has everything I need without a bunch of things I don't. Love the dashboard!

Inconvénients

Can't remove unused columns, such as status & invoiced, from activity report

QuickBooks Time et Harvest

Pourquoi choisir My Hours

TSheets is overkill for what I need & complicated to use. I love the simplicity of My Hours, and even the free version has everything I need.

QuickBooks Time

Free, and ease of use
David
  • Secteur d'activité : Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

great fit for a great price

Publié le 15/07/2019

assisting greatly with our monthly invoicing and monitoring of staffs productivity

Avantages

Usually time recording systems, when geared at accountants and solicitors, cost a fortune. This product is simple, and cost effective and has helped us increase our billing by approximately 10 - 15% percent each month, which far outweighs the cost. It helps us identify fixed fee clients who need a review as their business has expanded and the reports from my hours can be used to assist with justification of increases,

Inconvénients

Up until recently, the exporting of large volume of data was very slow, and frequently crashed the system, however the way the reports are prepared has changed and is now working super. e.g. show me all time spent on a client for the last 12 month by all staff.

Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to review our solution! It is very exciting to hear that My Hours has helped you increase your billing by 10 - 15%, this is awesome!

Thank you for your feedback on the speed of reporting as well, we are glad that the changes were this effective.

All the best,

Anna
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Even the free version is excellent

Publié le 23/04/2021

The free version is easy to navigate and lets me track all my hours and export them into an attractive, well organized spreadsheet.

Avantages

I've used the free version to track my hours for four years and have found it very helpful. I can easily split my time among various tasks - and then bill appropriately. The interface is self explanatory. Sometimes I start the clock to record in real time. Sometimes I go back and enter past work. I run a report at the end of the week and download my hours to send to my respective employers. It's all very easy to operate.

Inconvénients

I haven't found a way to reallocate past time by combining tasks.

Claude Real
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great products and I recommend, but some improvement needed

Publié le 28/07/2022

My main use for this software is for my Graphic Designer business, but I recently started to use it also with my second job as IT Business Analyst and I can say, as an analyst, that the product is well design and simple. Once the mobile version is fixed and the ability to connect via API is rendered available, I think this product could be perfect for any company, at least in IT and Graphic Design.

Avantages

The ability to enter the time online is a great plus. The tracking of time by project, client, tasks, etc. is really accurate and really helps to do a better management of hours per project and helps a lot for the billing of customers.

Inconvénients

The interface is really bad on mobile devices (mostly cellphones). On tablets it's not so bad, but cellphone really need a major improvement. Also, and I want to indicate that it may be a lack of knowledge on my part, but I still haven't found the ability to connect to the software using an API to connect with a Payroll system.

Veronica
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I use the free version, and I love it

Publié le 15/07/2019

Because I work from home, I could not keep track of how much time I was actually putting in on the job. With constant interruptions from children, pets, and spouse, I felt that I was working 8 hours, but I was only getting about 2 hours work done. With this program, I was able to give my family a visual report about how much time I was actually getting to work at one time. Once they understood how their interruptions were interfering with my workday, they were more understanding of my time and started backing off during work hours.

Avantages

I can track my hours according to client, project, and task. I can create reports based on days, weeks, or months or based on client, project, or task. If I need a report that I cannot figure out how to create, I can download all the data to my hard drive and fiddle with it in Excel.

I love this software because I can do almost everything I need to do with a keyboard shortcut. My favorite thing, though, is the ease with which it tracks my hours and lets me know how much time I spent actually working today.

Inconvénients

Some of the reports are difficult to figure out how to create, though I do usually get there eventually. Also, I don't have a way to sort according to the Notes, so I had to create separate tasks for each chapter, so I'd know how much time I was spending on specific chapters.

Melanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Some very good bits & 1 or 2 niggles

Publié le 15/07/2019

Our old time recording system ceased to be supported so we had to find a new one. We looked at lots of alternatives and ran a new one for almost a year but it was dreadful. Lots of systems want to manage your whole practice rather than just log time so finding My Hours was a real relief. We run it alongside Xero and our CRM both of which we didn’t want to change. Apart from niggles as above this has been a great system for us.

Avantages

It’s great to be able to log time as you work, whether in the office or in the move. I’m sure being easy to do so means we capture more chargeable hours than we did using our old (very annoying) system.

Inconvénients

Overall this is a great product but I have a few niggles which I hope might get sorted out. I don’t like that time is logged to the second rather than whole minutes or nearest 5 minutes - it makes us look money grabbing. Not being able to set up a new chargeable project without having to go into a more detailed screen is annoying and no longer having a link back to the time record from a time report is slowing us down. I don’t like the time report layout as you have to look for the client name and project name - our old original system included a header with this detail which made for better client presentation.

CHERI

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Could not do my job without MyHours

Publié le 15/07/2019

My Hours saves me a ton of time tracking projects (I used to do it manually). And because I'm a one person show, cost is a big factor...free for me is great.

Avantages

I'm a freelance graphic designer so I don't need to worry about a team of people, but I do need an easy and inexpensive way to keep track of my time by project. My Hours makes it easy to assign multiple tasks to multiple projects. I also like that I can organize reports by client or project. I use the free version and it's great. I also like that I can edit my time if needed (ie, I forget to start or stop the clock).

Inconvénients

I often have the same task name for projects, but for different clients (ie, brand guidelines or datasheet). If I go in to create a new task, and it happens to have the same name as the task for another client, it says "task name already created" and I have to go to a different screen to enable this task to be assigned to the project I want. It would be easier if it just gave me a warning screen (like, "task name already exists, apply to this project anyway?").

Hi Cheri,

Thanks a lot for this valuable feedback, we appreciate your effort! Good to hear we could help you save some time!

Hopefully, we will be able to save you another minute or two by implementing your suggestion in the future! :)

Have a good day,

Tohmm
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

My Hours - You've Got My Back

Publié le 23/11/2021

My accounting and knowing where I am is much improved and it just feels much more professional and convincing when I can have a digital record. Support is *Awesome* as I said above. We are on different continents, and sometimes the time change gets in the way but it's never been a big deal. I used to do my timekeeping on paper for speed; then I was on a spreadsheet that a friend cooked up, but.. it was too convoluted and took too much time. This takes time as well but not as much and I find it more user-friendly.. Thanks..

Avantages

I like that it's easy to use. Once you set it up, inputting project info, specific tasks, and hourly rates, you just need to open it up and go. I just list my projects alphabetically, so it's easy to enter in the project. I have a pretty complete list of tasks for each project, and of course the times are at your fingertips so all that info gets loaded in quickly and recorded. I love the fact that I can take the raw data and quickly get the month's hours and billable amounts right away. Also..support is awesome! Just sayin'...

Inconvénients

There have been times when I couldn't figure out how to add a task to a project, but that's probably me and not the program. Small thing but if you are inputting info from say, two weeks ago, and you go to say reports for a second, then back to projects..it doesn't go back to the page two weeks ago, it goes to today's page. So you end up putting two weeks ago info on today's sheet if you are not careful. Easy to rectify by changing the date on 'edit' but still a pain..

Brad
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great time tracking app for creatives.

Publié le 02/11/2021

MyHours is our go to app in the studio to track time for projects and tasks. It is very useful when it comes time to bill our clients fort the hours worked - and our clients really appreciate a comprehensive breakdown of the hours worked on daily, weekly and monthly basis.

Avantages

I appreciate how I can easily login and start tracking the time for each project and task I undertake in a day. I like how you can create the client categories, project names and link this to the actual person you are doing the work for - which is really helpful when juggling multiple projects in the day or week. The ability to download the reports is also very helpful when it comes to billing the client for hours worked. The weekly MyHours snapshot email is also useful to gain an overview of hours worked in the previous week.

Inconvénients

There is not much to dislike about this software as it is set-up to be user-friendly and has great features. I did find the previous online interface a little easier to use than the new interface - but they may just be because I got so used to using previous version before the change. The new interface has a bit more of a learning curve to figure out where everything is and how it functions.

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An essential tool for capturing time, saving time during billing

Publié le 31/10/2021

Avantages

Situation: We are a 19-year-old public relations agency with multiple clients and an extraordinary range and number of projects. Our last time tracking system’s company closed. We researched available replacement options and decided to give My Hours a try based on their free trail period. Less than a week into the trial period, we knew My Hours was what we wanted.
Advantages:
1) We capture more time and more easily. It is so easy to start a time log that we are capturing every action down to tasks requiring only several minutes. This gives us a more accurate accounting of our time – time we could not capture before.

2) Doing company-wide activity reports and sending invoices consumed a full day prior to My Hours. We estimate we are completing activity reports and invoicing in about three hours not eight. And doing so much more simply with less frustration, and with more accurate record keeping in terms of project actions. The My Hours reporting function gives us the information we need in the form we need it in. The first time we relied on My Hours as the basis of reporting our time and project status to clients, it paid for itself.

3) Interestingly and unexpectedly, My Hours gives us a project management tool. Administrators can see the status of projects based on the work of the extended team.

I know there are aspects of My Hours that we have not explored. We look forward to doing so. My Hours is one of our most important productivity tools.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is a little difficult to find the answer to a question we have. This may be simply part of the learning curve which is pretty shallow. It's easy to use.

Carol
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Easy to Use and Full of Features

Publié le 04/11/2021

Not a single problem. I've been able to utilize the available info for any questions I've had with complete success. The one email exchange I had with them was responded to quickly and politely.

Avantages

As a freelance designer, I needed a way to keep track how much time I was spending on multiple jobs at once. And at different rates. But the feature that sold me on My Hours was the budgeting. I love being able to see at a glance where I am vs what the expectations are. You can budget by price or by time and get visual feedback in a glance.

Additionally, I love the way this program tracks time (in decimal time) - I can simply drop it into my accounting software and it matches up. Plus seeing the additional expenses (like purchased software, stock art, website themes) added in helps me get a much better overall feel for how my little business is doing.

It's so easy to use and I haven't even dug into all that is here yet.

Inconvénients

So far, absolutely nothing is wrong with My Hours. It does exactly what I need and does it well without a bunch of unnecessary frills. I use another program for accounting, but I'm not a big fan of the way the invoicing feature works with My Hours. It is clean and crisp though.

Emily
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Allows me to be keep track of hours worked

Publié le 29/10/2021

Avantages

As a freelancer, I was very familiar with Upwork's time tracking software and needed something similar that would allow me to track time for my other clients and send an invoice at the end of the month. My Hours does the job perfectly allowing me to show clients where my hours have been spent, and to bill each one by downloading an automatically generated pdf report to send them. I can also add / adjust time when I've forgotten to start/stop tracking, add one-off fees, and if I needed to I could bill different amounts for different tasks within each client. My Hours has lots of additional features and is very reasonably priced, the free version actually being more than enough for what I needed for many years. I can't recommend My Hours highly enough for freelancers who have multiple clients billed at various rates.

Inconvénients

Initial setup and finding where to edit information can take a few minutes of additional time so be sure to read the FAQ/help sections as you go along rather than trying to figure it out on your own.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Easy to Use, Great for Tracking Hours Across Multiple Clients and Projects

Publié le 22/07/2019

I've used My Hours as a independent contractor to track hours and invoice clients, and it's been a tremendous easy to implement and use tool to monitor everything. To do this in something like Google would have been a huge pain, and I'm so grateful a colleague introduced me to this.

Avantages

How easy it is to use. For managing multiple clients and projects, it's been a breeze to track and report hours, including tracking of different pay rates where applicable. The reports include full hours breakouts and notes, which is hugely helpful as supplemental information when invoicing.

Inconvénients

I haven't had any cons that I've run into, my use is relatively small so I'm not certain how it would scale across a large organization, but as a sole contractor it's been fantastic.

BigTime et Google Sheets

Pourquoi choisir My Hours

Ease of use and maintenance, price

BigTime

Recommendation from a colleague
chad

My Hours is great

Publié le 15/07/2019

My overall experience with My Hours has been excellent, and I have found it to be a valuable tool, especially when I get busy.

Avantages

How easy it is to use. I'm a graphic designer who works for an agency as well as for myself, and My Hours has really helped me keep track of the time I give to tasks. My clients also really appreciate that I give them a breakdown of how much time I gave to their jobs and in what areas I focused my time.

Inconvénients

Not so much a con, but it would be great if I could somehow set up the way in which My Hours exports EXCEL sheets, with regards to what information is displayed in what order and under what heading. A sort of 'custom export option' if you will, so that it exports them in my desired format and layout with the click of a button.

Hi Chad,

thank you for taking the time to review our solution, we appreciate it! We are happy to help you with keeping track of your time.

You can do a lot to customize your reports using the grouping and filtering functions in the Activity view. Please contact us at support@myhours.com to help you with this.

All the best,

Chris

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Keeps track of my time accurately

Publié le 23/04/2021

I love how accurate my time cards are. I know there are a bunch of features I'm not using such as reports, etc but they are there if you need them.

Avantages

My company uses a very expensive software called Ajera to keep track of our time cards, project billing, etc. I prefer this web-based hours tracker and I love being able to just hit the start to create new time for a new task. I can't get my company to make this mandatory and I absolutely guarantee I have the most accurate time card in the company; I fill out 2 weeks of Ajera time cards in 5 minutes using MyHours. We have people who go thru their emails from weeks ago trying to help them fill out their time card, how accurate can that actually be?

Inconvénients

I was a little hesitant at first because the country this software originated from may be a country with higher cybercrime activity. However, I have had zero issues with MyHours and they have made zero attempts to gather information about me they don't need.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

My Hours is the Most Important Tool For Managing My Business

Publié le 23/04/2021

My Hours is one of 2 software allies that keep my business thriving. My success quite honestly depends on My Hours

Avantages

My Hours is always accessible and powerful. At any point in a billing period, I can produce a snapshot of my customer activity. This is particularly important for contract customers with a set number of monthly service hours. My Hours let's me know when a customer is going over their contract allowance and notify them before the billing period is over. Mission critical for my IT business.

Inconvénients

I've been a My Hours customer for 10 years and have nothing negative to report. Why is that? Because the team of developers and support staff at Spica are finding ways to improve My Hours daily. I wanted more power and detail in the activity reports but before I could reach out with my concerns, a new release of My Hours went live and VOILA!

Debra
  • Secteur d'activité : Bureau exécutif

Does Exactly What I Need It To Do

Publié le 16/07/2019

I have used other timer programs and found that My Hours gives me everything I need...and it's FREE! I am able to track and report time for multiple clients and differentiate multiple projects per client. I also love how easy it is to edit previously entered time when I see that a mistake has been made. The export to Excel feature is extremely useful and allows me to quickly create invoices in my bookkeeping software. I'm all for easy, accurate, efficient functionality and My Hours definitely meets those criteria for me.

Avantages

I am able to easily track and report my time for multiple clients and multiple projects per client

Inconvénients

I honestly cannot think of any negatives

Hi Debra,

thank you for the review. You are too kind :)

Best,

Davis
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

Awesome product, highly recommend

Using the browser app:
Excellent task management
Excellent reporting features
Great project, task setup features; fast; can allocate same tasks to different clients at different rates
Reports on actual time and Hours:Hours%, making time charge invoicing easier
Adaptable
Ability to export data
Graphical overviews, general and specific
Assists with workflow
Improves productivity
No downtime or data loss

Inconvénients

Phone & Pad app is very basic compared to browser version. Use browser version whenever possible. Still, am using the free edition, and as such I deeply appreciate the services and functionality that My Hours offers.

Reuben
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great product, minus a few irritations

Publié le 15/07/2019

Overall, MyHours has been a significant tool in my freelancer toolbelt, allowing me to gain insight on the services I provide, and allowing me to improve on my delivery time frames and cost estimates. With the exception of a few annoyances, the product is very straight-forward to use and provides the tools to make it an integral part of any business's toolkit.

Avantages

MyHours is an easy to use solution for tracking hours on projects, big or small. As a freelance developer, it is very important for me to track my estimates versus actual time spend on a project, or single tasks within a project, and MyHours provides numerous reporting capabilities to assist me in my time breakdown across tasks, projects, and clients.

Inconvénients

When first starting out, it seemed counter-intuitive to have to set up clients and projects before you could even get started on the tasks within the project. Maybe a "quick setup" option would be helpful for creating a new project under a new client?

Secondly, a lot of tasks are singular to a particular project - while having a task list shared across clients/projects makes sense for certain tasks (i.e. - "Meetings", or "Initial setup"), having to sift through tasks that belong to other projects or archive individual tasks for a completed project is administrative overhead that I could do without.