26 avis

Quorum

Plateforme de défense des droits pour les professionnels des affaires publiques

5 /5 (26 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Secteur d'activité: Relations publiques et communications

Actionable Insights

Publié le 02/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great, my contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful.

Avantages

Quorum helps us generate actionable insights on a routine basis. It is most helpful for us to understand what elected officials are talking about on social media and owned channels.

Inconvénients

Lack of mapping integration at the state legislative level.

Katie O.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

The Quorum Transition

Publié le 04/10/2019

Avantages

User-friendly, multi-faceted approach to tracking advocate activity, leveraging advocacy priorities, engaging with lawmakers and their offices, and displaying professional data sets.

Inconvénients

Certainly costlier than other vendors, and at times capabilities are discussed and/or promised that aren't quite delivered as described.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

Thank you for sharing about your transition and feedback. Since the beginning, we've applied customer feedback to build best in class software and we fully believe that's how we get better at helping you!

Tyson M.

API review

Publié le 30/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

For what it advertises, it does well. For being flexible to our trade association's growing advocacy needs, it leaves a lot to be desired. The ability to do paid social and a more robust and customized reporting section would be way more useful.

Avantages

The ease of set up is great. For what features it has, it's fairly easy to use and get where you need to go.

Inconvénients

It's such a finished product that it doesn't have a lot of flexibility when you need it to do something new or to try a new feature. As such because it's so baked and new feature updates are few and far between, if the tool doesn't do something you need the customer service folks give you a big "shoulder shrug".

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

Hi Tyson - Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy to hear that Quorum is easy to use and that you were able to get up and running quickly! Additionally, I appreciate you letting us know your thoughts around new features. We are able to build best-in-class software by listening to client feedback and implementing their ideas. If you're interested, I would love to set up some time for you to share your thoughts with our Sr. UX/UI designer or other opportunities to share your thoughts with the product team. Reach out to accountmanagement@quorum.us if you're interested.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Kate B.
Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux

Quorum User Experience Review

Publié le 15/10/2020

Avantages

I appreciate the suite of options available for organizing bills and officials. It's helpful to be able to select from lists of officials that I've made when sending out an invitation to an event that I think officials might be interested in. I also appreciate that I can track the progress of not only individual bills, but for issue areas at large.

Inconvénients

The search bar can be frustrating. For example, if I log onto Quorum and search a keyword like "biodiversity," it often defaults to officials.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

Hi Kate! Thank you for your review, and I'm happy to hear that you find Quorum valuable! Per your point regarding default searching, I recommend you reach out to your customer success manager or our support team who can help adjust your search settings to your liking. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Kara N.
Secteur d'activité: Organisme social ou civique

Love Quorum!

Publié le 27/04/2020

Avantages

Ease of use across all add ons and excellent customer service.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more functionality in the state and local tools.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

"Excellent customer service" is music to our ears! We'd welcome your input on additional functionality you'd like to see at the state and local level. Please feel free to make your recommendations known to your Customer Success Manager or reach out to me at accountmanagement@quorum.us

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Justin S.
Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Stop the Spreadsheet Madness

Publié le 25/04/2020

Avantages

If you work in the public affairs or government relations fields, this software is a must have. No more exporting contact lists of Members (local, state, and federal) in one platform to use in another. No more tracking legislation in one system and grassroots campaigns in another. No more spending hours putting together data from different systems to put together a report on the effectiveness of your engagement and advocacy on that critical bill. Quorum says their system is software built for public affairs. It's not only that, but it's also a game-changer.

Inconvénients

Literally the only downside of the platform is how powerful it is and how many features it has. Remembering everything the system can help you do can be a challenge. On the flip side, I can't say enough about Quorum's customer service and their willingness to help. This isn't an hour-long software onboarding for your team. It is regular meetings with the team at Quorum. If you're not careful, you might forget that your public affairs department doesn't have it's own IT team.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

Awesome to hear that Sheets have been a game-changer for you. Our Customer Success team is at your service as you continue to familiarize yourself with Quorum's many features. Thanks for the kind review!

Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Great customer service!

Publié le 29/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Quorum has been very helpful to our organization in accomplishing our advocacy goals, especially in the COVID crisis when virtual grassroots advocacy is absolutely critical.

Avantages

Quorum is great because it combines legislative tracking, grassroots, and outbound email into one tool. I picked up on the tool quickly, but the support team is VERY responsive whenever I do have a question or if I run into a glitch. I also appreciate that I don't feel like I am being sold to when I talk to our rep, more that they genuinely want to help our org accomplish its goals.

Inconvénients

Some aspects of Quorum are not user-friendly and take some time to learn. I use Quorum daily, but my colleagues who use it less frequently sometimes have trouble remembering how to complete certain processes like setting up an action alert or policy tracking alert.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

I love to hear that our support team is "VERY responsive," and I agree that our customer success team genuinely wants to see our clients accomplish their goals! I'd love to hear your thoughts on how we can make the product more user-friendly! Reach out to me at accountmanagement@quorum.us if you're interested in setting up a call with our Sr. UX/UI designer to share your thoughts.

Sara G.
Secteur d'activité: Matières plastiques

Unmatched customer service

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Avantages

Quorum provides the best customer service of any product I think I've ever used. They are always extremely quick to respond and are direct in answering your question. They ask the right questions, and while most things can get solved within minutes, if they can't, they will get it done as soon as possible--you are not forgotten.

The bulk upload feature is great because you can correlate your cells to the actual fields in Quorum. Extremely intuitive so that it doesn't require a set Excel template to upload.

The custom data and download center is also great for creating leave behinds for our congressmen.

Inconvénients

The Outbox feature is great to have, but it is not meant to serve as your primary newsletter service, even though it can. There are many simple email features that are lacking that would be great to implement.

While it can serve as your database of contacts, it is not the best CRM we've ever used. It's definitely meant to be a place for your advocacy efforts but maybe not your entire database.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

The bulk upload functionality is certainly a handy one! Wonderful to hear that makes it easy for you to keep your contact records up-to-date. We'd welcome your product feedback on how we can make Outbox more valuable to you; feel free to share that feedback with your Customer Success Manager or reach out to me at accountmanagement@quorum.us

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Kathryn L.
Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Quick and Easy Access to State Legislation Status

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Always get quick, efficient and pleasant service from staff when I have a question. That is critical when I need to run a report.

Avantages

I like that I can quickly reference bill text, status, and latest actions from either my laptop or phone when travelling.

Inconvénients

Filters still need to be refined. Still receive a lot of bills that don't impact my business.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Capterra community and for highlighting our mobile app! It's great to hear that's helpful while travelling. If you'd like to talk more about your bill filters, please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager.

Frank R.
Secteur d'activité: Forces de l'ordre

NDAA Review

Publié le 27/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've had a fantastic experience wit Quorum! Their product is effective in ensuring we do not fall behind in tracking legislation or staff changes. Further, they greatly value their clients in a way that other companies simply do not!

Avantages

The ability to track legislation and place the desired bills into an easily downloadable spread sheet is the most significant tool for our legislative affairs. Additionally, the ease in creating custom one-pagers for our members is an important feature for providing value for prosecutors who may visit DC to lobby their legislators.

Inconvénients

The two areas lacking in some form are custom descriptions of legislation, including short summaries. Further, the service does not provide its own news service, however it very effectively tracks news that may mention your company.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

Great to hear the custom one-pagers feature is valuable to youit's definitely a unique tool we're proud of. Thanks for sharing about your experience with our product and our team!

Quorum

Publié le 05/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When asked by colleagues which platform I would choose if I could only have one, I recommend Quorum. It's a one-stop shop for legislative tracking, contacts management, developing advocacy target lists, and more.

Avantages

I like the ability to quickly create lists of members based on criteria such as committee or caucus memberships, sponsors/cosponsors of legislation of interest, etc. I also like the fact that we can create custom fields to track members' positions on key issues.

Inconvénients

It has so much functionality that it's a bit disorganized. I would also like to see custom bios improved.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

Thank you so much for submitting a review about Quorum! We really appreciate your willingness to share your thoughts with the Capterra community. As a boot-strapped company, any form of client feedback is very important to us. We're looking forward to continuing to work with you! -The Quorum Team

Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Excellent Government Relations Platform

Publié le 08/04/2019

Avantages

Quorum is a feature-rich government relations and legislative/regulatory tracking platform that has helped our federal affairs team to improve our outreach, track legislation, and map our engagement and impact. Quorum's tools, particularly its issue tracking and sheets features, have given us the opportunity to have a bird's eye view and the ability to go granular across the wide variety of issued we track. Quorum is first in class for state legislative tracking, too.

Inconvénients

Quorum's rich feature set took some getting used to, and they were very helpful in resolving these initial challenges through a strong customer service offering.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

Thank you for providing your feedback on our product and customer service. It's wonderful to hear the issue management and sheets features are helpful to the work you do!

John V.
Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

SGR Review - Top 5 pharmaceutical company

Publié le 08/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Sanofi SGR Team would highly recommend this product to other state lobby teams. Every month they add more and more content to make our jobs in the state easier to navigate. If there is a new request, customer services is always willing to help their IT Department add that for our SGR Team. Our representative even comes to Team meetings.

Avantages

The Sanofi SGR Team comments about the bill tracking and daily updates. The system also runs great reports for internal use.

Inconvénients

Sometimes, I can't remember how to add or delete a function. But customer services will always jump on a call or webex to assist.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

Thank you so much for recommending Quorum! We're glad to hear regular updates to the platform enhance your experience with Quorum State and that our support team has been able to assist when you've encountered challenges.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Amazing Resource

Publié le 05/04/2019

Avantages

There are so many different components that as long as you invest the time to learn the software, it can make your job so much easier and give you an incredible amount of data. The Quorum team is also excellent to work with -- friendly, helpful and genuinely interested in feedback.

Inconvénients

It can take some time to become familiar and learn the features, but it's worth the investment.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and for making the investment in learning and making the most of Quorum!

Sean D.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Simply the best!

Publié le 29/04/2020

Avantages

Very user friendly on both the user experience side, as well as the administrator side of things where I am able to control nearly aspect of what I would like to do. The customer support team is also incredible. The live chat support always has quick responses and answers, and if they do not know immediately they will get an answer for me in a timely manner.

Inconvénients

Nothing, it is the best product on the market and helps me on a daily basis!

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

Thank you for your review and for your kind words for our support team. I'll make sure to pass those along.

Cicely S.

Quorum is a Game Changer

Publié le 22/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with Quorum has been incredibly positive. I recommend Quorum often to colleagues at lobbying firms, public affairs firms, associations and corporate offices. Highly recommend!

Avantages

Quorum is a must-have for public affairs and government relations professionals. I have used Quorum for 5 years and continue to be a big fan of the product.

Inconvénients

I don't have any problems or cons with the software.

Eli S.
Secteur d'activité: Relations publiques et communications

Quorum — Best Legislative Database for Public Affairs

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Providing great data to track all of our issues and help our clients.

Avantages

Simple to use, great and constantly updated insights, helpful customer success teams and great template designs.

Inconvénients

Sometimes have trouble downloading data in formats that would be most helpful but usually can work around this

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

Thank you for sharing your experience using Quorum! If you'd like to chat more about how we might be able to improve the format of your data downloads, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or myself at accountmanagement@quorum.us and we'll see what might be possible.

Rachel W.
Traduire en français

I couldn't do my job without Quorum!

Publié le 07/04/2019

Avantages

Easily integrates into each part of my advocacy work, from outreach to Congressional staff to organizing constituent outreach, Quorum helps make my day more productive.

Inconvénients

It can be difficult to navigate, not super intuitive.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

We're so glad to be able to contribute to your productivity! Thank you for the feedback about your experience as a user navigating the platform as we strive to make Quorum as easy to use as possible.

Titus F.
Secteur d'activité: Politique publique

Fantastic Program, Always Expanding

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 13/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As a pro-life organization we've been able to use this for both public policy and to counter abortion industry influence. It's been an effective and versatile tool, we've set up close to 200 quorum pages at this point and paired them with blogs and email.

Avantages

Very effective, has allowed our organization to collect thousands of contacts and make significant lobbying pushes at a state and federal level.

Inconvénients

There are always things that could be streamlined, but they're constantly adding functionality. If a specific process isn't made their customer service will do what they can to bridge that gap.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

Thank you so much for your thoughts! I love to hear that the customer success team works with you to achieve your goals with the platform. We're always adding new functionality, so please don't hesitate to reach out to your CSM if you have any other ideas for updates.

Secteur d'activité: Organisme social ou civique
Traduire en français

Love the ability to make custom reports!

Publié le 04/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Quorum makes the work more efficient and manageable!

Avantages

Capturing engagement as we track legislation in a more intentional way helps to not only visibly see but understand the relationships, issues and area where our progress lies and where there is work to do.

Inconvénients

Inability to sync with other software or programs being used like VAN.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

Thank you for sharing your experience with Quorum! It's great to hear that our software makes it easier to track and report on your policy landscape in one place. While we do have the ability to integrate with some platforms, including Salesforce, I'm sorry we aren't currently able to support the particular sync you're looking for.

Ashley L.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Traduire en français

Saves me hours of time every day!

Publié le 12/03/2018

Avantages

ease of use, all the information I need in one place, google for government, great alert system

Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

I love Quorum

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 19/04/2019

Avantages

I like the ease of use, the customer is fantastic and I like how it helps to make my teams' job a little easier. They have information at their fingertips with the app to look up staff members, notes, or touches to offices.

Inconvénients

At the moment, I don't really have any cons

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

We're so glad we can help make your team's job a little easier. Thanks for sharing your Quorum experience with the Capterra community!

Estuardo R.
Traduire en français

Reliable, thorough and easy to navigate.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 14/03/2018

Avantages

I enjoy the fact that the information is constantly being updated and that they are always innovating to ensure that the tools make our work easier and improve our deliverables to our clients.

Inconvénients

The functionality is superb, if I had to come up with a criticism I'd explore the color scheme and layout to allow for certain most often used functions to pop.

Kevin r. K.
Secteur d'activité: Recherche
Traduire en français

A dynamite tool for helping us focus our efforts most effectively

Publié le 14/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our job as a 501(c)(3) is to educate policymakers and their staffs on very complex issues. Different policymakers and staff are interested in different policy issues. Quorum helps us discern who is interested in what topics.

Avantages

The data streams are incredible. It has up-to-date contact information for all legislators and legislative staffs, amongst other data.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything I find unsatisfactory.

Réponse de Quorum Analytics

We so appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Quorum, Kevin! It's great to hear Quorum is helpful in focusing your efforts.

Paulette J.
Traduire en français

The software is very user friendly.

Publié le 13/03/2018

Avantages

What I like most is the functionality of the software. I like the idea of being able to create individual projects, pull calendar of events and being able to send out mass communications.