SellerChamp

4,3 (93)
Donnez votre avis !
Solution d'e-commerce multicanale pour les petites et grandes entreprises.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

93 avis

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy-to-use, prompt and helpful support, and much more manageable for small to medium...

Publié le 23/06/2022

Avantages

Easy to use and understand. and their support team is amazing for whenever you're struggling. We hire a lot of inexperienced techs and it's both intuitive and offers deep enough customization for our eCommerce veterans but forgiving enough for our newer employees.

The support team is prompt, and knowledgeable, and has been a refreshing change from our last eCommerce platform.

Inconvénients

I have no major complaints. All issues we have encountered have been swiftly taken care of by their support team.

Mandeep

Great Automated Listing Service for Multiple Platforms

Publié le 14/11/2020

Excellent! I am very impressed with this product as well as the professional attitude of the team to work through any issues / customer requirement.

Avantages

Seller Champ is a one stop solution for my small business to sell on ebay / amazon / shopify / walmart / etsy.
They have it all covered from automated and customized listing to shipping for across platforms.
The best part is the customer service - these guys are super responsive and go above and beyond to help resolve any training or customization request. They are there to help you 24X7!

Inconvénients

Hard to say - these guys do really well.

Alternatives envisagées

ChannelAdvisor

Pourquoi passer à SellerChamp

Yes for many reason - price was key . Have had no reason to look back or around!
Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Costs your business more money than you pay for subscribing

Publié le 17/11/2021

terrible! constantly had to babysit the inventory management software to make sure stock quantities were being replenished.
Constantly emailing support to advise why things are not working as they are supposed to.
Why am i paying a premium price for a service that cant even facilitate the only service im paying for??

Avantages

I like the fact i removed it from my business

Inconvénients

Never updates stock quantities in a timely manner, sometimes 3 days to update in which case you've already lost numerous sales.
If you put a markdown sale on, sellerchamp will just update the pricing to original pricing cancelling your sale, then you have to wait 7 days to put your item back on sale, again losing plenty of sales!

Tom

Perfect for DTC Ecommerce

Publié le 18/02/2024

Avantages

You can clearly tell the product was designed by people who are hands-on familiar with the workflows associated with ecommerce. I continue to appreciate Sellerchamp and rely heavily on it throughout the workday. I'm finding it to be very reliable and accurate. I truly enjoy working with it.

Inconvénients

Perhaps a bit pricey, but the features it offers makes it worthwhile.

Raymond
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A design structure from a professional seller's perspective

Publié le 17/03/2021

Other than providing an excellent application, Seller Champ can be distinguished from most applications with access to excellent customer support from real people who know and take an interest in your issues. This aspect of the service rarely found and invaluable. Thank you!

Avantages

It is intuitive and provides seamless access to all the data and features needed to manage a multi-channel online business.

Inconvénients

So far, we have no complaints, and those that came up during the trial period were promptly addressed with customized tweaks to the program.

Alec
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Multi-platform listing and inventory management software

Publié le 11/02/2022

I started with SellerChamp to handle my dropshipping to ensure my stock rates were correct and prices were being properly maintained. I quickly learned about the ability to list on multiple e-commerce platforms which have increased my sales significantly.

Avantages

I needed software that could handle my dropshipping business by linking with my supplier feeds

Inconvénients

SellerChamps repricing tool is very basic in its functionality, but it comes with the platform and works well as a basic repricing tool

Tim

Very good software

Publié le 01/10/2021

Avantages

Easy learning curve.Can list across multiple channels very quick.

Inconvénients

Not an all-in-one place. Outsource shipping.

Chuck

Good option

Avantages

Cost is reasonable. It has worked as advertised and the support is first rate. Problems that I have run into are quickly tackled by support team. Plus: I rarely have to use it at all because is just does its job.

Inconvénients

I find it a little confusing and non-intuitive in some aspects if I have to bring in product, other than the listings I initiate at Amazon which are a no-brainer.

Katie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent value and great features for multi-channel listing

Publié le 16/04/2019

It is a great product that offers quite a few products within the software for a great price. The customer service is very good and they are helpful with answering any questions you may have.

Avantages

I like that I am able to easily scan a UPC barcode and it will give me the listing title, price that it is selling for on the marketplace and ASIN if available. It is also very helpful for finding titles, photos and product info for products where you have a UPC.

Inconvénients

It can be a bit confusing at times. It is a little difficult to switch between marketplaces at times.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I was suprised to find out how fast this SellerChamp is

Publié le 03/05/2019

I actually made a sale with one listing, just was playing around with it. that got my attention to list more.

Avantages

I really like the speed an automation of finding content and images, prices, most all of the details needed to list really fast

Inconvénients

I am confused about the menus, looking for the idiots video tutorial section yet.

Jose

great support

Publié le 14/12/2021

We have worked with seller champ for several years and overall it has been a very smooth transaction, they are responsive to any issues and support your growth

Avantages

The customer service from [ Sensitive content ] and some of the team, they are always responsive with all my inquiries

Inconvénients

something has changed in the way they answer their customer inquiries and seems like a lot of new people who don't understand the program but eventually they get you to some one who can help you

Nicholas
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

SelerChamp

Publié le 31/03/2022

Allows us to list items and manage inventory faster than any other software we used.

Avantages

Ease of use. Very simple and not cluttered. Customer service is great!!!

Nothing.

Alternatives envisagées

SixBit Software

Pourquoi choisir SellerChamp

Customer service

Logiciel antérieur

Web.com

Pourquoi passer à SellerChamp

Customer service and it is web based
Samuel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good concept - Still needs a good bit of work

Publié le 16/04/2019

Developer tries to stay on top of things and that is the only reason we are still with them today. We hope one day all glitches will be resolved. The software is great for the most part.

Avantages

Simple, straight to the point. Does exactly what is says most of the time.

Inconvénients

Too many glitches that ended up costing us a lot of money over the years. Constantly catching glitches and having to learn how to dodge them on day-to-day operations.

Ric
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

SellerChamp works for us

Publié le 16/12/2021

but we were able to solve a very big problems such as over-selling and correct pricing with SellerChamp.
SellerChamp tech support is amazing. They are super responsive, knowledgeable and patient. That's important.

Avantages

Quick-lister & automation features are working very well.

Inconvénients

We are doing complicated things so things do get a bit complicated.

Tejas

Great application

Publié le 30/06/2022

Great. Really happy with this product

Great. Really happy with this product

Avantages

Application is user friendly and does work well. The team believes in constant improvement and they have come long way since they started.
I started using sellerchamp 2 years back and since then i am very satisfied with the application.

Inconvénients

It works well for my kind of application, donot see any flaws.

Erika
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Boost your shipment time with SellerChamp

Publié le 09/04/2019

SellerChamp has helped me maximize the limited amount of time I have available because it's so much faster than worrying directly in seller central. Though there are hiccups along the way with this being a continually developed program, I would highly recommend the product. I have tried many others, and came right back to SellerChamp

Avantages

SellerChamp is easy to is and so quick when creating shipments to send to Amazon. Labels are also able to be generated after scanning each product making the process super easy. The customer service is unlike any other, emails are attended to immediately which is completely unexpected.

Inconvénients

The only negative thing I find is when scanning and submitting the items right to Amazon the number of shipments created can be very high. I prefer to scan all items before creating a shipment which usually keeps most of the items going to one location.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Seller Champ

Publié le 01/08/2019

poor

poor

Avantages

Software is easy to use and setup. That part is a plus.

Inconvénients

It killed my ebay business by over $30,000 a month. It changed pricing to below my cost on its own, it added things to my catalog that were not relevant to anything I was selling. I had to shut down all 10,000 listings and start over. Customer service was no help in finding the problem.

Danyelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best customer service I have ever had!

Publié le 09/04/2019

I am still in the beginning stages of Seller Champ and have learned so much already. Customer support is phenomenal and I am confident this software is exactly what I need. It has become all but impossible to keep up with managing large inventories on different platforms. Feeling very appreciative to the guys over at Seller Champ ... for their great software and fantastic customer service! I would highly recommend Seller Champ for your cross listing and inventory needs.

Avantages

There are numerous useful options for inventory management (variations, grouping, location, etc.) I absolutely love the bar code scanner option. It saves me a ton of time and the fact SellerChamps uploads all product images as well is a huge help. The customer service is outstanding. They 100% do believe in their program and will take as much time as needed to get all set up.

Inconvénients

Not crazy about the live updates on product listings. I understand it has to be enabled for the quantity tracking feature but it would be nice to have a "Lock Listing" option where the details could not be changed without your permission. With so many inaccurate descriptions/images out there, I do not want anyone else editing my products.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

I hope they get everything fixed for when you sign up

Publié le 24/08/2023

Avantages

Too much to type and don’t have too much time to spend on this

Inconvénients

? Too much to type and don’t have too much time to spend on this

Kenneth

SellerChamp = speedy listings

Publié le 09/04/2019

i own over 50,000 collectible vintage books, and work alone, so having a way to list 100-125 books in a day with sellerchamp as opposed to listing only 20 a day previously will make a huge difference in my future sales.

Avantages

the speed in which one can add new listings to ebay is fantastic. just enter an isbn or an amazon asin number, or do a title search from sellerchamp's search bar, and you will be listing items with a speed you never have been able to previously.

Inconvénients

one missing feature is the pricing and listing options for collectible copies of books, such as first editions. these make up a majority of my stock, so i end up having to point them out manually. i hope sellercham p will include 'collectible' listings in it's algorithms soon.

Jason

Awesome Software

Avantages

Ease of Use, Ability To Easily Adapt, ease of training employees to use software, very easy to create new items, inventory management, ability to manage several selling channels.

Inconvénients

Nothing Really, Developer has been quick to change software to suite our needs.

Mayra

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Sellerchamp is helping me scale my business

Publié le 08/02/2023

Customer service for me a huge. I love that at any time I can reach out to Sellerchamp with my problem and they will have a solution.

Avantages

What I love the most about Sellerchamp is the inventory management and the ease that it takes to connect all the selling channels together. Customer service is outstanding. They walked me through the boarding process. Sales have increased since adding Sellerchamp to my business.

Inconvénients

I have been using Sellerchamp for a month now and I have not found one thing that I dont like.

Tim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent and reliable product; Customer Service Outstanding!

Publié le 31/08/2021

SellerChamp was a perfect fit for our business.
The customer service was a pleasant surprise.
They...

SellerChamp was a perfect fit for our business.
The customer service was a pleasant surprise.
They have helped make it easy to learn the software and custom work is possible to tailor the software even more to how we are used to doing business.

Avantages

Fast and easy to list items to Amazon and eBay.
Repricing functions excellent.
Easy to learn and use interface.
Integrated with our business perfectly.

None to date
and any features that we want in the future, we can most likely get through custom work.

Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe

SellerChamp are problem solvers

Publié le 13/04/2019

I enjoy the quick response from their customer support and the willingness to resolve complex issues. I would highly recommend this team to anyone with large feed operations.

Avantages

Their team is very hard working and diligent with the work they produce. With the inventory feed industry SellerChamp has really shined and come forward with the right solutions for my products.

Inconvénients

Nothing bad to say they have come through for me time and time again. Great job!

Greg
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Seller Champ

Publié le 09/04/2019

Streamlining our ebay listings and making the process more efficient. Simple repricing tool is nice to help try to move our inventory.

Avantages

Simplicity of use and ease of training for new associates. Their Reps are great at responding and working with clients to make updates which we feel important.
Look forward to learning more

Inconvénients

In progress of updating more reporting functionality but overall very little dislikes as of now.