12 avis

DriveStrike

Data and device protection for businesses of all sizes

5 /5 (12 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Fonctionnalités
100% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
12 avis
David M.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Traduire en français

Where Did Our Laptops Go?

Publié le 26/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are now able to wipe any laptop that is not sent back to us after a mobile employee in another state does not return.

Avantages

Since about 95% of our laptops are used by mobile users in 6 states we had a hard time tracking them down when the user was no longer with the company. We now have a way to render them useless if we can get them back. We are also using the software as a third piece of software to keep track of our hardware inventory for our accounting office.

Inconvénients

Right now we see none other than maybe difficulty in deploying through GPO.

Kao X.
Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

My review of drivestrike

Publié le 20/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall experience is great.

Avantages

Ease of use for the software and great customer service is what makes me like it so much.

Inconvénients

In the dashboard, I wish I could customize how I see the list of computers. For example instead of one big list it would easier to just have 4 list smaller list that are separated by group assignment.

Alejandro C.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Peace of Mind for Anyone Who Wants it

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 11/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

DriveStrike is mighty cheap, self-explanatory, and will be my first aid when I finally lose my phone. It's a great app all around!

Avantages

As a single user, DriveStrike proves the most beneficial on my Pixel 4. The software's remote locate, lock and wipe functions keep me from feeling anxious about the possibility of losing my phone and compromising my contacts, photos, and stored passwords on my Chrome browser.

I ride public transportation often and I fear the day I forget my phone—or my wallet—on the seat. For $1.50 per month, I am happy to know I can erase the contents of my phone directly from my computer if that day ever comes. As for my wallet, I am still waiting on a really smart wallet that locks automatically—somehow.

Inconvénients

At first I was a little hesitant to install software that grants a remote wipe function on my phone, but I think that's a common feeling for anyone who worries about privacy.

In reality, I had nothing to be concerned about.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Joseph J.
Secteur d'activité: Banque

Incredibly cost effective

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 23/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

DriveStrike is the perfect solution for data protection. It's a rugged software that doesn't bloat the device at all. You won't recognize it's there which is perfect for day to day use. If any issues arise, the Dashboard can almost instantly locate, lock, or wipe the device. Quite the nifty set of features for the privacy concerns facing our company. We recommend this to everyone in the space who values privacy.

Avantages

Fast setup. Easy to control devices from the dashboard. Quick and friendly support.

Inconvénients

There is not much to complain about this software. It has served our company well and hasn't caused any issues.

Paul B.
Secteur d'activité: Marchés boursiers
Traduire en français

Super responsive and friendly support, easy to install and understand

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 01/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Remotely wiping and securing your data is a snap with DriveStrike and their customer support is superb. I was blown away by how helpful, responsive, and knowledgeable they are. They even went out of their way to help me with unrelated issues.

Avantages

The ease of installation and use is fantastic. All the features work as you would expect on all major platforms.

Inconvénients

Locating Apple devices precisely requires that you place the devices in supervised mode or purchase them from Apple directly using the DEP (Device Enrollment Program) which is annoying but a function of Apple requirements.

Jerry V.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Great Product

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 09/03/2020

Great product and support

Avantages

The ease of the interface. Installation was easy as we could send an email to end user and have them install it.

Inconvénients

Which it could function as a full MDM. Although it can not function as a Full MDM, for the price this software is excellent.

Réponse de DriveStrike

Thank you for your review and kind words. Full MDM support for Apple products is coming soon. Android EMM and full device control is available in the Advanced Configuration section of DriveStrike.

Thanks again for your feedback Jerry!

Guy H.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

Easy to use, great company

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 31/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Securing assets on multiple platforms. I don’t want to have to use multiple platform-specific tools. I just want to know that my data and devices are secure.

Great support
Available on Linux
Usage based pricing

Inconvénients

As an engineer, I like to know the technical details. I was able to discover these details, but it could have been easier.

April W.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Effective, Easy, and Economical

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 26/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I called with a question on organizing our devices, and got a call back in 15 minutes. Seriously great customer support!

Avantages

Being able to see the essential security details for all our team's devices in one list is essential for managing our newly working-from-home team.

Inconvénients

Looking forward to the Chromebook support I understand is coming.

Terry T.
Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles
Traduire en français

Does what we need, easy to install, good price

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 04/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Before DriveStrike, whenever an employee called in saying they misplaced or lost their laptops, we would begin a scramble. Now I just log into the admin panel and lock the computer. I either unlock later once they locate it or I wipe it after a week. It's a major reduction in stress for my team.

Avantages

Installing Drive Strike is easy enough for even our least tech savvy employees. The admin panel is well designed and works well. Their support staff is excellent and very friendly.

Inconvénients

Very little to complain about. An admin manual would have answered some of my questions, but a call in to their support line did the trick just the same.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Anthony F.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

DriveStrike Support

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 03/04/2020

Avantages

Had a customer that was needing help to find a solution that will be able to Remote Wipe devices. Called DriveStrike , and within 3 hrs had a demo and quote in my customer hand!

Inconvénients

Nothing so far. Heard it was easy to install, and my customer is happy!

Darren H.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

Simplified device security across multiple geographic regions

Publié le 28/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Excellent. Great customer service, helpful and very easy to implement among many devices.

Avantages

DriveStrike has provided us great initial support and prompt feedback. As an organization that works with vulnerable people groups and works across a wide spectrum of political, geographic and socio-economic people groups it was paramount that we had a cost effective solution available to our team. The groups function for managers to manage their teams added great flexibility.

Inconvénients

No issues at this point. Everything has been very helpful!

Joe M.
Secteur d'activité: Développement et commerce international
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Service and support

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 31/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was promised by a Third Party company that additional software would be loaded on my machine once DriveStrike cleaned my PC.... the Third Party company was unable to meet their commitment.... Fortunately the support team at DriveStrike went went above and beyond the call of duty to help me with my problem. DriveStrike support fully scoped the Third Party company’s issue and took the time to meet my needs and fixed my PC in a very timely manner...

DriveStrike provided excellent professional support to fix my problem. Special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who help me with an end2end solution for full resolution...

Avantages

Seamless support that removed existing data from my local client machine.

Inconvénients

No cons, removing data simply worked as advertised