NoviSign

Affichage dynamique pour bornes interactives

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

101 avis

Joshua
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Simple & Effective

Publié le 07/10/2020

Hands down, the Hall of Fame (HOF) touch screen display stole the show! When Brookwood had their grand opening of the HOF in 2019, a massive crowd gathered around the display searching for by year! Many users were taking pictures and videos of their HOF induction and state championship pages. This was a huge success and a great way to expand the HOF without needing square footage.

When it came to their concession stand and cafeteria menus, Brookwood can now make daily and weekly changes on the fly while creating a custom look that fits their school colors.

Avantages

After searching and signing up for multiple school digital signage trials and web-demos, Brookwood discovered NoviSign. Using Brookwood’s existing Chromeboxes, Brookwood was able to install NoviSign onto their devices and begin sending content to the displays across their campus.

From a main computer, Brookwood was able to create and control the content being displayed on each TV:

● Daily school news and updates
● Cafeteria lunch menus
● Student and parent announcements
● Athletes of the week with team photos
● Google Slides with scrolling tickers and weather
● Weekly school notifications
● Custom welcome messages

Each display features specific messages to target specific audiences and grade levels. For example, Brookwood set-up specific announcements for Seniors, who have a digital signage display directly above their lockers

Inconvénients

Lost the ability to embed our social media feeds/

Robert
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

We have over 200 electronic signs using NoviSign, we love it!

Publié le 12/01/2017

We (Cliftons) provide training facility across Asia Pacific and we were looking for a solution to drive over 200 door signs for our training rooms and the solution needed to be easy to manage and it needed to work. After looking at a number of solutions we ultimately went with NoviSign. This solution allows each of our 10 locations to manage daily changes to our signs, schedule changes for the week, work with both small and large screens easily and can be centrally managed. The ability to quickly update and make changes and to view the end result on your PC and know what will appear on a sign without having to go to each sign is also very handy.
This solution is perfect for us.

Avantages

Ease of use, Central management, it works!

Inconvénients

Getting started is not very intuitive and most staff need to be shown how to manage the software - however once shown it is easy to work with

Jeff

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Took some time to get used to it. Nice improvements recently

Publié le 17/05/2017

setting information to 1200 students using 6 TV screens. The TVs turn on automatically but I then have 2 hours to swing by and use the remote on them or they go to sleep. I just change volume on each one.

challenge - I am using Asus chromebits on most of them. several start fine each morning. 2 or 3 hang up each morning with a black screen and message of loading 1/8 or similar until I unplug and plug in the chromebit then it works fine for the day.

I still need to get other people on board with editing part of the information.

More to learn

Avantages

Fairly easy to change screen messages and then update presentation. The presentation does not update until I tell it to. This allows preparing at one time and update at later time.

Inconvénients

can not paste images. Must save a screen capture and then upload it.
Can not change the automatic standard image view time form 10 to say 5

Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing product with exceptional support team !

Publié le 30/07/2019

We custom integrated the platform into our product. Custom templates are provided quickly and accurately from the Novisign staff. Very happy with our experience thus far...!

Avantages

Everything. Especially the ease of use and awesome follow up from all team members there.

Inconvénients

Made a switch from Windows to Android due to our specific touchscreen requirements.

Réponse de NoviSign

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! Happy to hear that you have been receiving fast follow-ups and like the custom touch screen templates that we're designed and set-up for you custom integration!

Sameem

• Support client

The experience has been amazing!

Publié le 09/03/2018

Avantages

Being a Private, independent pizzeria i didn't even think digital signage software was an option for me and so i spent the first 3.5 years managing with basic images and slideshows and even ended up using good old fashioned dvd's
Eventually i got tired of it all and in Jan 2018 re-designed my menus and decided its time for a menuboard update and so i did some searching and came across novisign. I had some issues but customer service was BEYOND amazing, it has a small learning curve like anything in life but is very user friendly. Im a pizza guy but i managed to set up all my menuboard myself and hook everything up myself and im sure the support team would offer help if you have issues.
The software is simple to use and does what any restaurant would need for digital signage at an affordable rate. I would highly recommend them and plan on having a long successful and growing relationship with this company. Well done guys!

Inconvénients

Not really many cons but could use more added features, more 3D like templates, but i would expect to pay much more for a software that is so advanced. At this price point it is a steal.

Réponse de NoviSign

Thank you, Nabil for the 5-Star review! We are happy that you choose NoviSign¿s all-in-one digital signage software to create, update and manage your digital menu boards. Thank you for your business!

Brittney
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Great product

Publié le 29/07/2019

We are loving this software! It is so easy to set up and looks great displayed in our waiting rooms. The set up was easy and the Novisign team was so helpful getting us familiar with the product. We have had no issues with this at all and with the amount of content changing with our business its incredibly easy to change and upload new content. We have multiple locations and being able to upload content remotely and in real time is ideal. This is a great product and we are so happy we made the switch.

Avantages

Easy to use, looks professional, tech team is very helpful, customization, easy set up, being able to schedule out content is ideal.

Inconvénients

We have had no issues with this software and have no con's

Réponse de NoviSign

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! It is great to hear that you can use NoviSign to make daily changes to your content easily. On a side note, in our Playlists section, you can pre-create daily or weekly playlists and assign them to your screens. When assigning the playlists, you can also pre-set them to autoplay on specific dates and time + set recurring / expiration dates! That advanced playlist capability is included with our normal pricing.

Frank
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public

NOVISIGN

Publié le 15/07/2019

Great support and ease of use

Great support and ease of use

Avantages

Software is easy to use. I am able to show my customers how to use set up and design layouts. With Multiple Customer types and in many states it was important that the software be easy to use With NOVISIGN my customers are able to retain and redesign layouts without me. This was taking up a lot of my time.

Inconvénients

So far none that have not been brought to my attention

Réponse de NoviSign

Thank you for the 5-Star review! It's great to hear that your customers can easily use NoviSign without needing your assistance. That the mission of NoviSign: easy to use digital signage software that allows users to design visually appealing content without sacrificing functionality.

Spencer

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product even better customer service. I researched other products. Novisign came out...

Publié le 04/06/2018

Being able to continuously update my menus in a minute really helps with my business when I run out of inventory or add new and exciting inventory.

Avantages

The product is extremely easy to use and it works on Chrome OS which is perfect for me because my register doubles as a back up desktop. So in between customers I can update my digital menu board without having to run to the back office. I love their prepackage screen layouts, I think the menu slides provided really came out great. I can not stress enough how easy it was to create, set up and edit on the fly this product was. I initially never gave a digital menu any thought because it seemed to expensive and out of reach. I am a new small business and they gave me two screens for a great price per month. I believe it is a wonderful value for the money and can see myself using it for many years to come!! Highly recommend.

Inconvénients

This product is great. I do not see any cons about this product. I've really enjoyed the product and customer service. You will not be let down.

Réponse de NoviSign

Thank you, Spencer! We sincerely appreciate your business and positive review. It is great to hear from users that NoviSign easy to use and effective. Again thank you for your business and feedback!

Brett
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

NoviSign - Best bang for your buck

Publié le 20/04/2021

Avantages

Between the ease of use and flexibility of the software, it can be hard to pick the best feature. Everyone on my team who has been introduced on it became familiar and proficient in it after a few weeks of utilizing it. We use it across multiple different operating systems with no issue.

Inconvénients

The only "issue" is that it defaults to the 24 hour clock instead of the 12 hour clock, but since they're international it is understandable.

Réponse de NoviSign

Thank you for the 5-star review!

Greg

Great Digital Menu

Publié le 27/09/2019

Has been great. We replaced chalk board menu and customers can read and understand much easier, order more items on average, catches attention and looks much better

Avantages

Ease of use, can create custom menu very easily and looks great. Syncs every 2 minutes so changes go into production quickly

Inconvénients

Either need tech savvy or an android box to get on TV. I am tech savvy so installed directly on smart TV

Réponse de NoviSign

Thank you for the 5-Star review! Regarding your Android TV Box feedback. The NoviSign app is available for free download from the PlayStore that comes on Android TV Boxes. Once downloaded, it takes seconds to connect your account. ou can purchase an Android TV Box for as low as $35 and connect that to any TV via HDMI.

If you're using a "Smart TV," the trick is making sure it's android based. If it is not an Android Smart TV but rather a "FireTV," then you will need to side-load the NoviSign APK onto the TV.

The downside to using a "FireTV" is an inactivity message that FireTV's push out automatically if the screen is on for 6+ hours at a time without changing channels etc.

This FireTV generated inactivity message requires someone to use a remote to confirm that yes, the TV is being used. For digital signage, having an inactivity message show up could be problematic because someone has to walk up to the screen to confirm.

Livia

Happy with the product!

Publié le 25/02/2022

Researches show that once the costumer see the picture of a different dish or drink they are 75% more inclined to actually try that.

Avantages

super easy to use, just a simple "class" with costumer support to learn how to operate.

Inconvénients

Nothing to say at the moment, very happy with the product!

Mike

Las Vegas Billboard Trucks

Publié le 10/02/2023

My overall experience with NoviSign is great! Chad Bogan has always been extremely helpful and is always there if we need anything. Highly recommended!

Avantages

The Software is easy to use, the best user friendly product around.

Inconvénients

No complaints or issues. Everything works as it should.

Moez

Great product & service

Publié le 10/02/2023

Avantages

Its user friendly, easy to access & clear

Inconvénients

I am happy with what i need to do with the software.

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

NoviSign Digital Signage Review

Publié le 17/08/2018

Avantages

Good value for the money. Customer support is very good & works with you until the issue is resolved.

Inconvénients

Initial set-up was not very intuitive and a little tricky and yet once we were on line, everything went smooth.

Réponse de NoviSign

Thank you John! We appreciate your honest feedback and are always ready to promptly assist you.

PHONE: Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM: 646-893-7770

EMAIL: 24/7 Help Desk: Support@NoviSign.com

ONLINE SUPPORT CENTER: https://www.novisign.com/training/step1/

ONLINE FAQ: https://www.novisign.com/training/faq/

Wesley
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to Use and amazing functionality

Publié le 10/09/2019

It has been a pleasure to work with the support team. They are always available to help us in whatever we need.

Avantages

How easy it is to setup and use as well as to configure the videos.

Inconvénients

Nothing really. It works well and we have no complaints.

Réponse de NoviSign

Thank you for the 5-Star review!

Douglas
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications

Outstanding!

Publié le 31/01/2019

Supporting our network of Digital Signage Novisign has provided a first class solution. They are always prompt to answer any questions and provide world class support.

Avantages

The software is robust and user friendly.

Inconvénients

There are no cons. From the introduction, through implementation and post implementation Novisign provides outstanding support.

Mark

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software and great support

Publié le 04/06/2019

Rep and the team were very good to work with. They took my input and designed two templates. One for a digital menu board and another for an Instagram wall. They were very responsive and the template is easy to modify for tweaks and updates such as pricing.

Avantages

The features and ease of use the cloud solution is great even for a small business like mine.

Inconvénients

I would like more social integration to create a digital wall leveraging a built in platform

Réponse de NoviSign

Glad to hear you liked the two custom templates that we designed for you! Regarding social media. We have widgets for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. All three can pull and play galleries, #, and user posts, feeds, images, and text. Please let us know if you would like assistance with optimizing your Instagram wall.

Anthony

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product backed by a highly responsive team

Publié le 26/10/2021

NoviSign has provided a solution that added immediate value to my restaurant locations. I was able to use my existing displays so the cost and ease of use made them a top choice from the start. The support and design team were quick to respond and deliver giving us a “go live” product within days of ordering.

Avantages

The team at NoviSign have built something that is so simple to use and quick to roll out.

Inconvénients

It is difficult to find a flaw in the software but any gap there may be is immediately bridged by a quick response from the support team that is fully committed to getting the product live.

Amy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Very user friendly!

Publié le 07/07/2016

I am working as an IT person for a high tech company. We recently got Novisign digital signage for our offices, and it is just great! We have them all over our small building and we are using it for work and for fun, depends on the time of the day! We can communicate among us and get collective messages from human resource and from any other department in the company, the programmers are using it to share their ideas and work without having to get up of their sit, we are also using it after hours to play interactive games and we just love it! It is so much better than the old way of communicating messages :)

Avantages

- The signage editor - brilliant!
- Works perfectly on Android

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything (yet)!

loran
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

good service in a new industry able to adapt quickly to changing menu boards

Publié le 05/11/2019

good experience working with their staff

good experience working with their staff

Avantages

ease of use able to remotely redesign and use tech to evolve

Inconvénients

no cons at this time menu boards work great with our products

Matt
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Fantastic solution...

Publié le 04/06/2019

We finally have a reliable, intuitive digital signage solution that we have been able to label with our own brand and begin to earn recurring revenue from a service that needs to maintenance and or support.

Avantages

Finally, an intuitive digital signage software solution that we can deploy with minimal training to completely empower our clients and achieve complete client satisfaction.

Inconvénients

I have enough experience with the other digital signage platforms to sincerely not have any cons to offer about this software.

Réponse de NoviSign

Thank you Matt for the 5-star review!

Rebecca
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I didn't know how to do something contacted Fadee on support who dealt with speedily

Publié le 07/03/2018

We use this in our warehouse to send through instructions from other parts of the business, it updates almost immediately.

Avantages

easy to use with minimal training required, I love the creative templates which you can adapt for your own use

Inconvénients

initially it was difficult to understand how to apply something to a screen, contacted support and they helped me through this.

Réponse de NoviSign

Thank you, Rebecca, for the positive review! We appreciate your business and are happy to see you using NoviSign to improve the way you share information with your warehouse.

Edy
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 27/01/2020

My rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is incredibly respnsive to any questions etc i may have. I've been very happy withthe product, price point and support. A win all the way around.

Avantages

Ive been involved with digital signage in some form or fashion for about the last 15'ish years. Novisign's ease of use is what clearly separates them from the pack. It's intuitive and reliable.

Inconvénients

I haven't found anything in my use that i would consider a "con".

Deon
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Extraordinary Product

Publié le 25/09/2018

The service was great, the response to email and calls was beyond my expectation.

Avantages

The easy of creativity is just top notch.

Inconvénients

The least I like about the software is maybe nothing I can think about because Novisign seems to cover it all.

Réponse de NoviSign

Thank Deon for the positive review! We¿ve worked hard to make our cloud-based digital signage easy to use while not sacrificing features. It's nice to hear that our customers appreciate the prompt replies to calls and emails that NoviSign provides.

Behrooz
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Making the switch to NoviSign was a great experience & the support that they provide is...

Publié le 14/02/2018

Avantages

Easy to Use to update and manage the contents and also to run/show the displays, Intuitive interface, Bug-free software, Exceptional support

Inconvénients

The current backend admin management is Flash and required to update to HTML5 to be able to manage and update the contents from the phone or any other device which not supporting Flash as it's must need for us sometimes to update on-the-way when there is no laptop/desktop available.