1 740 avis
ProPresenter

ProPresenter

Solution de culte et de présentation en direct pour les églises

4,6 /5 (1740 avis)
95% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
1 740 avis
Jeremy F.
Traduire en français

Perfect for Church environment, and easy to train new users on

Publié le 16/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As a church, we need to enable the congregation to follow along with the songs we sing and the sermon that is preached. This allows us to display what we need, in a way that is both engaging AND distraction-free. The software is basic enough that my new volunteers can jump right in, but with enough advanced features that I can do more complicated slides. It also has many more features that we can use as we grow and need them without switching platforms.

Avantages

Most importantly: it is a stable product that outputs w/o any issue. Next is that it is easy to train new volunteers on the basic operations of the software. Both of these are important to us.

Inconvénients

I haven't yet got the ability to sync files to work smoothly using Google Drive; if I can ever get it to the point where I can trust it, it will allow me to remotely (from home) create and edit files when I have a few minutes to spare.

Barb M.

Love ProPresenter

Publié le 20/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use ProPresenter over several ministries in our church; main service, children's program, small groups, teens and it has been very useful in all areas.

Avantages

The functionality is incredible for running slides, videos, audio, pictures in our church services each week. The support is great.

Inconvénients

Because of the vast functionality, there is a steep learning curve. We have been using for over seven years and I'm still learning new and better ways to use it. We use the "Sync" function and we sometimes have issues with it actually syncing on some devices and it syncs items that were previously deleted.

Melrae A.
Traduire en français

Robust features, unbeatable customer service

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 12/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

ProPresenter is a high-quality company. I do not have a single complaint. They handle user complaints professionally, answer questions promptly, and show initiative in providing truly helpful features.

Avantages

Propresenter 7 brings POWERFUL abilities to our fingertips! Our church AV team is completely volunteer, with jobs and responsibilities outside the AV role. And we still want to bring an excellent product that is easy for the volunteers to use. ProPresenter 7 anticipates what we need, and creates powerful tools that helps us make an impact in our church and our community. When I don't understand how a feature works (typically user error) there is a fantastic support team that patiently seeks more information and addresses our issues. I am amazed at the frequent updates, as Renewed Vision is constantly listening to their user base and making improvements and adding features.

Inconvénients

There was definitely a learning curve for me. But there are a lot of training videos and very helpful user groups. The user manual is well presented and easy to search.

Ryan I.
Secteur d'activité: Relations publiques et communications

Great Software With Many Glitches for PC Version

Publié le 06/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our Church has been using ProPresenter since 2014 and overall it's been the best solution that meets most of our needs. However, it's not perfect and has given us quite a few headaches over the years. Hopefully in the future ProPresenter will be given it's own PC development department that will focus on Industry Standards that are common in the PC environment instead of trying to Port over from Mac.

Avantages

ProPresenter is pretty great overall. It has so many abilities to allow our church to create custom presentations on the fly as will as prepare in advance. Love how easy it is to import songs, backgrounds, and bible references.

Inconvénients

The PC version feels like a cheap port from the Mac version. It has many glitches when trying to export playlists. It also doesn't allow me to duplicate playlists easily. If I wanted to create a duplicate playlist to use as a template for another service, I have to export it then re-import it instead of just copy and paste like most standard PC software allows. When I do export a playlist, sometimes it never exports and if it does then items are missing or removed from the both the exported playlist and the original playlist.

Rich N.
Traduire en français

Don't know how I lived without it up until now!

Publié le 06/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Up to this point, updates have been few and far between. One suggestion I made to Renewed Vision (the makers of ProPresenter) was integrated into a feature of an eventual update. Tech support has gotten way better as the years have gone by. They are quite helpful and patient.

Avantages

Volunteers can operate it with a minimal amount of training. The setup is largely intuitive. There are also hundreds of hours of videos, tutorials, etc. to get you not only up and running, but using advanced functions as well.

Inconvénients

Initial cost can be a challenge. And for a person using one output (main), it is overkill. There are other less costly products (Proclaim, for example) that do similar things for those in need of one output and no other whistles and bells.

Don D.

Excellent tool

Publié le 24/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My team uses this software for providing visuals during worship services, concerts, and meetings. It has been better than any other software I have tried for the wide variety of uses we have. From playing video clips, supporting video backgrounds, extensive text formatting, and Twitter support to playlists, arrangements, and stage display support, I can count on ProPresenter to be reliable and capable.

Avantages

ProPresenter is extremely flexible and filled with useful features that other slide presentation software cannot do. The ability to reorganize on the fly during a live presentation is amazing.

Inconvénients

The ability to import slides from other software like PowerPoint without also having that other software installed can be a nuisance.

Walter A.

Extremely versatile

Publié le 04/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I am very pleased with ProPresenter. It's functionality and flexibility is unparalleled.

Avantages

ProPresenter is remarkably flexible and adaptable to a variety of applications. The ability to display the same content in multiple formats to multiple outputs at one time is a game-changer. We're able to output content to multiple projectors, another feed with a different format to our video switcher, and yet another differently formatted output to a tv as a stage monitor. All seamlessly.

Inconvénients

The biggest issue I've encountered is the occasional lag. I've found that, even with a well-specced iMac, ProPresenter seems to "chug" through basic things like scrolling through a play list or even selecting slides.

Nick E.

Best Product on the Market for Presentation

Publié le 28/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use Propresenter Weekly for all presentations and slides for worship and the message. Using the program is awesome and the account can be utilized on multiple computers.

Avantages

- I really enjoy this product and the customization of each slide and the ease of changing slides.
- It overtakes the presenting screen so I can still do other things while a presentation is going on.
- Ease of editing slides.

Inconvénients

- The backgrounds and foregrounds are tough to apply to only one slide as it always applies to the whole group.
- If you disable one slide in a group it disables the whole group which is frustrating when trying to set up a group for church worship songs.

Mark T.

ProPresenter is the Go-To Church Presentation Software

Publié le 21/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

ProPresenter allows our small church to punch well above our presentation weight class. It streamlines our worship services and helps focus all the attention where it needs to be.

Avantages

ProPresenter makes high-quality church presentation beautiful, helping us lead others in worship and Bible Study without distraction. The company has demonstrated a commitment to constant progress and is great at meeting the real needs of real churches.

Inconvénients

There is a little bit of a learning curve for new users but nothing that can't be overcome with time and practice.

Jessie V.
Traduire en français

Love the Features, and so easy

Publié le 02/08/2019

Avantages

I love being able to see all of the different slides and jump around easily without having to struggle to find what I am looking for because they are able to be grouped.

Inconvénients

I wish it were cheaper than it is but I still think it is a good value for the price.

Travis Y.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
Traduire en français

THE BEST Presentation Software on the market!!

Publié le 24/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Currently we use Pro Presenter as a House of Worship solution, and as a traveling presentation software; it flawlessly integrates with our mac mini and and 5 monitor system. The thing i love most about ProPresenter is that it is simple enough for a kid to use, and at the same time has complex feature for Pro users to indulge in like; iPad controls, Hi Definition video and audio options, social media integration and up-gradable external modules.

Avantages

The ease of use. ProPresenter generally just works. It is so hassle free and is so simple that i was able to teach it to seniors and children! When i allow end users to run our system i feel confident that they will be able to create, and run a flawless presentation!

Inconvénients

The only small gripe i have is that ProPresenter Pro License doesn't come with alot of free or embeded stock videos or images. The base price point is fair, i just wish there were more stock photos, video and sounds for the Pro license.

Sean L.

Robust Presentation Software that You'll Want

Publié le 12/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I and our team use ProPresenter for multiple services throughout the week as well as special events. My experience has been that ProPresenter is an exceptional and versatile software for handling any presentation needs. I use ProPresenter on a regular basis and have consistently had great experiences using it and being pleased with its capabilities.

Avantages

ProPresenter is a robust and multi-function capable presentation software that has tons of great features that can make anyone's presentation a professional experience. From its ability to handle picture, video, and even web-based material putting together a worship service, a corporate presentation, or a ceremony is easily handled with ProPresenter.

Inconvénients

There is a learning curve on building folders and presentation files as well as importing/linking files that you will use. There are helpful support pages that can assist with the learning process. Additionally, you have to be aware that ProPresenter literally takes over your computer's video and audio when it is running so that other processes don't interrupt your presentation.

Justin N.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Present With Excellence

Publié le 09/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

ProPresenter has helped 2 churches I've been a part of. In the first church, ProPresenter helped us expand our media capabilities so we no longer had to rely on CD decks or external video players. Everything was in one place and quickly accessible.

The other church upgraded to full HD-capable hardware, and ProPresenter allowed us to take full advantage of our setup.

Avantages

ProPresenter gives the church just about everything it needs to put on an excellent presentation on Sunday mornings, with lyrics, slides, announcements, countdowns...anything you need for service is at your fingertips.

- First, this is a rare gem to have a one-time payment software. It's an investment, but you don't have to commit to monthly or yearly payments, which is very nice.
- Lyric slides are robust giving you all the options you need to manipulate font and images.
- For sermons, you can build really nice slides in propresenter, or bring in your powerpoint slides to use as well.
- We really enjoy the lyric import tool syncing with songselect. So any new song that comes in we don't have to type up. Just import it and set it up as you want it to look on the slides.
- There are numerous options to enhance your presentation experience such as Bibles you can load on there and plugging in your Twitter feed.
- Also, media is very easy to handle. Import images and videos and pull them up easily with their "bin" system.
- Last thing I want to hit on is the playlist system is very easy to use. Build your "Sunday morning playlist" by dragging and dropping in lyrics, slides, and other media.

Inconvénients

The only con about ProPresenter is how daunting the software can be. You are provided with tutorial videos and documentation, but with all the customizability inside, it can be easy to get lost, so you really have to watch the videos several times and go along with the software to get a feel for where everything is.

The other con is only if it's on Windows machines, I've seen it crash or freeze more often on Windows than Macs.

Jason S.

Great production package

Publié le 28/07/2019

Avantages

If you have ever used powerpoint, you can use this software. It's as simple or as complex as you want it to be. Great for volunteers to walk in, and be able to simply hit a few buttons to follow along with scripts with minimal training
We use ProP for weekly services and use it for both worship songs, videos and sermon notes.
Great flexibility all around!

Inconvénients

While MANY features are implemented quickly from the suggestion forums, some just never get a response or are "ignored"

Leif O.

Love what ProP can do

Publié le 28/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are a church with multiple services in multiple locations. With the sync (ProCloud) option we are able to keep things up to date everywhere which is very beneficial.

Plus we do a God In The Movies series and being able to adjust clips on the fly from within the program is making life a lot easier.

Avantages

The ability to use content between multiple locations and various sizes of screen is huge for us.
Very robust product that we probably only use about 1/10th of.
Stable build - with only rare crashes (maybe 2 in 4 years) it is one of the most stable presentation software products I've ever used with this range of abilities.

Inconvénients

Lack of immediate phone support on Sundays - when things go sideways you are basically on your own other than email responses. Doesn't help much when we are dealing with immediate issues.
Can be overwhelming for new staff/volunteers to utilize because it is so robust.

Rick M.

Can't imagine NOT having ProPresenter

Publié le 11/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I had been working with Media Shout from it's beginning. Years ago, I gave ProPresenter a try and quickly made the transition to ProPresenter. At the time, there was more of a centralized, get everything you need in the same place, feel that met our needs. And being honest, using the software was not always easy. Early on, it was very clunky and awkward in certain areas and there were moments of great frustration (no different from other presentation software, though). However, the benefit always outweighed the challenges and with every update, it seemed to get closer to what we needed it to be. Now, I consider it a mainstay in our ministry and seriously can't think of working without it!

Avantages

I truly like the completeness of the software and ease of use. Through the years, it has become a crucial part of my work in that it is very easy to create a "show" from my office and have it ready for the crew in the booth to use each week. I greatly appreciate the fact that I can easily equip volunteers to interact with ProPresenter at a very basic level to advanced levels in a short amount of time. I also appreciate the fact that it just works, all the time, I don't have to worry about it causing issues for our volunteers.

Inconvénients

Actually, the things I like least about ProPresenter have been addressed over time via updates. Since the issues are no longer issues, there's no need to bring them up. Suffice it to say, ProPresenter has evolved into an extremely robust program that is very accessible to everyone from the beginner to the professional.

Jason H.
Secteur d'activité: Musique

PC vrs. Mac

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, the program works. However, as I have found with my volunteers, I cannot trust them to do much within the program beyond the basics. I think they are capable, but the interface is not intuitive enough to trust them with it on their own.

Avantages

I like that it is relatively dependable. I like that most of my volunteers can just click the next slide to actually run the program. I also like that it talks to other programs well enough, though I don't like having to pay for extra features like midi integration etc. I believe we paid enough for the program up front.

Inconvénients

I have used mac pretty much my whole life. There are things that I love about it, and things that I just live with, as is the case with any operating system. However, the general consensus in the millennial worship community is that mac is the end-all for churches. And rightly so. With programs like Logic, Mainstage, Garageband, Imovie, Final Cut, etc. all under the $500 price range, it is easy to see why churches will dish out the cash for a mac when they begin shopping for high-end tech rather than sticking with free programs that can't perform as well or as reliably. The problem with Pro Presenter is that it was clearly not designed for someone who spends most of their time in "Apple World." The question is not, does PP run flawlessly on a mac, but does it feel like it should run on a mac. My answer is no. PP just feels like a program that was designed by programers, which is strange when you consider that it's primary function is to help in the realm of aesthetics. The volunteer nerds that I have running the software each week, which, I believe should represent about 80% of your clientele, do not have the ability to be trained effectively in PP because they are not working in the program enough. I can confidently say that the majority of the people actually running your program are not paid to do so, and have had little to no involvement in the design of the presentations that they control. I will continue my thoughts in the next section as I am out of space.

Brian H.

Happy Customer

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Over all our experience has been good.
Support has been great.

Avantages

Simple to use. Communication actions. I use MIDI to unmute my soundboard channels for video clips. I also use different stage displays for different sections of the worship service. Hope to trigger some lights in the near future.
Site licence option

Inconvénients

It seems to have some bugs. When editing a playlist it always jumps to the bottom. Or converting to lower thirds with a graphic the software will crash. Occasionally Master control on the slave computer will freeze the primary. Ipad issues with seeing the preview.
Probably the biggest complaint from Pastors is they can't see the next slide on stage display when going from the end of one item to the next. Example the end of a song in stage display show next blank slide. They would like to see the next item coming.
Sync shows that it is syncing regardless of it it is connected to the network drive or now.
Sync seems to be a little buggy. We started to export only. Delete everything from the media bin and playlist and then import fresh on the other computers.

Tim P.
Secteur d'activité: Musique
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Powerful resource for multimedia worship

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We were able to expedite the service preparation process incredibly with the media integration available through ProPresenter.

Avantages

I love the integration of various media types and source material platforms. The SongSelect integration is by far the most useful feature for a church that relies on SongSelect for lyrics etc. Also, the multi-user features coupled with cloud sync make team collaboration so much more efficient.

Inconvénients

The biggest issue we had was with releases/support for PC lagging so far behind Mac. Not investing in Mac hardware puts the church at a disadvantage with this software. I don't expect that to change, and it may not need to for the company to be successful, but it makes you ask if it's really better to support PC use if the support is inferior. Additionally, having cloud sync as an 'extra' rather than built into the payment model seems a bit backwards - but for a software that is bought for a larger one-time fee rather than monthly/annual subscription, it makes sense as bandwidth is not free for anyone.

Samuel B.
Traduire en français

A solid platform for ten years

Publié le 06/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

A great product that does what it does very well. Version six is feeling like it’s been out for a while though! Not that I’m hankering for any major revisions except to the handling of audio files.

Avantages

ProPresenter a very robust product that is particularly suited to the church environment although I have used it for other types of events as well. It has maintained its focus on the most essential tasks for media presentation a provided a good balance between complexity/flexibility and ease of use - especially when many operators are volunteers using the product infrequently.

As an advanced user I like that I can integrate the software with other major components such as lighting and video systems in a way that actually enhances the simplicity of operation - and eliminating points of failure.

While there are a few things I would like to see added or improved I appreciate the fact that the interface remains very consistent - again making it simple and reliable.

The price is right. We have a site licence and even though we are not a massive church it has proven invaluable in any space where presentations are being made.

Inconvénients

1. I would like to see support for third party video devices from more companies such as AJA.
2. Some of the slide building features are too basic. No gradients, no ability to lock the position of text boxes while still being able to edit them. Templates limited to formatting only one text box.
3. I find the separate audio window to be clunky. I would like to see control and playback view of audio files available without having to expand the audio window.
4. There is no good way to view slides formatted for large screens which have small text. We need a third option for display of slides - not just text or side layout.
5. Some of the modules such as SDI or alpha seem relatively expensive compared to the price of the software.
6. Would love to see some way to integrate control over other software such as iTunes or Spotify. Probably being able to trigger AppleScript cues.
7. Would like to see more information about cues added to slides rather than just a generic icons. Especially for MIDI cues or stage display layout choice.
8. Would like to be able to have a cue palette that is not tied to slides - customizable additions to the clear functions etc for external triggers especially.

Galen T.

Perfect for our scenario

Publié le 04/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Pro Presenter has made our church services run so much smoother and allowed us to do things that would have cost exponentially more to do any other way. We adopted it long before I came 6 years ago and it is so vital to our workflow that I can't imagine working without it. I started learning simple things then dove in deeper as I got more comfortable. The video tutorials on their website are excellent and made it so easy to learn. Bang for your buck, you'll never find a better product

Avantages

Pro Presenter is far and away the best multi-media presenter that I've ever used, and I've used a lot both hardware and software. Once you understand the logic behind it, it's very easy to setup and use. We've added several modules to it to customize it even more to our needs. It plays almost any media file, picture, audio or video and seamlessly integrates them. We use a lot of automation and it works spectacularly for us.

Inconvénients

You have to get really nit picky to find real flaws with the software. There are a few features I'd love to see added and few foibly things to work around, but once you understand them, it works incredibly well.

Joshua S.

Great Software for Churches - Easy to train volunteers on

Publié le 27/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall our experience with ProPresenter has been positive. It has saved me a lot of time since I don't need to create a slideshow presentation for every single service we have. Now when there's a new song it just gets added to the catalog.

We are using ProPresenter for all of our services (Sunday morning, Sunday evening, Wednesday evening). As well as any events. Overall I say the purchase was worth it. During Sunday morning we livestream using OBS, and we are very easily able to display the ProPresenter presentations on the livestream using OBS's screen capture.

Avantages

We use ProPresenter during our church services and events to display Bible verses, song lyrics, informational slides, etc.

Overall it's very easy to setup and use. The software is usually operated by volunteers So the ease of use is very important since it makes training volunteers a very simple process. People can usually pick up the basics within a couple minutes.

It also has built in support for Bible verses which is a great addition.

SEARCH FUNCTION:
The search function is very slow. We have only 372 documents in our library, but the latency is very noticeable when you try to search for something. I imagine it will only get worse as our catalog grows.

Also I like that the search function brings up results based on title and the content of the documents. However in my opinion queries should add priority to exact title matches. A simple example of this: If I search the for a song titled "You are Good" it will bring up every single song with the phrase "You are Good". However the song that I want, which exactly matches the query will be all the way at the bottom of the results because it begins with a Y. This should not be the case.

So concerning the search I basically request faster search results and smarter sorting of the results as well. (The faster search results would be nice for the bible verses as well)

OTHER STUFF:
I can't list all of these off of the top of my head, but here are some annoying quirks I've experienced when using ProPresenter.

- ProPresenter doesn't remember display settings for the slide thumbnails. Every time I open it I have to zoom in on the slide thumbnails so the volunteers can read it. The same goes for bible verse results
- The "checking for updates dialogue" doesn't go away automatically if there is no update. It just keeps going and going until I manually close it.
- Random crashes (on a fairly powerful Windows PC). Although it seems like it's been better recently.

Janet R.

Publié le 29/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our children grew up and so weren't traveling with our ministry anymore, but we still needed someone to run the laptop with all the different kinds of media we use - so ProPresenter with ProRemote was the choice we made.

Avantages

The software is fairly easy to use and setup. We don't use all the extra modules that you can also purchase, and there are a lot of them. I love all the different areas to put items and arrange them the way I want to see them. I like the easy way to create new slides and videos right in the software.
The telestrator add on was definitely worth it for us. A great little item that allows you to write on the slide or video that you are showing. Works really well and very easy to use!!
Being able to purchase media from within the software is so nice and easy - goes into one place automatically and can be renamed and moved easily too.

Inconvénients

There are several things I wish would improve. First of all, I wish the ProRemote app would be updated. This is the reason we purchased the software and it has disappointed us repeatedly!! For a long time, the Playlist would not show on remote at all (now it does but takes a long time to load even when I use a dedicated router to connect). Also, ProRemote will disconnect every 30 minutes or so, whether you just used it or not! Very frustrating. And there is no volume control with remote.
When I load new videos or audio into the software, the volume of the audio is always changed - either louder or softer (which makes it even harder to use ProRemote)!
ProPresenter is a huge program and takes a LONG time to load, even though we purchased a laptop with a little better than the recommended requirements (above the minimum). Once it finally loads, it usually works okay.
Never click on something in the program and then change your mind, the software will just stop responding.

Ryan Y.

An industry standard

Publié le 27/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall I'm a happy user, there are definitely some things that could be improved, and I'm looking forward to seeing which issues are solved in the next release of the software.

Avantages

The ability to connect to Planning Center Online. The ability to control ProPresenter via connected gear or have ProPresenter control connected gear. The ability to customize presentations. Groups, Lables, Categories, Hot Keys, and Hot Folders.

Inconvénients

The inability to resize the preference window when working with labels and groups is annoying. Also, I'd like to be able to create a label menu with sub items, like Verse Menu = Verse 1, Verse 2, Verse 3, etc...
We are currently working on writing some custom code to allow item selection in ProPresenter to automate tracking of PCO LIVE. This seems like something Renewed Vision could easily add with PCO's API.
The inability to resize the PCO LIVE pop-out to any size I want.
The inability to delete or rename a library category without first changing every library item in that category to some other category, or batch change the category of multiple items.
When using remote desktop and Master Control Module, it creates an output issue where both computers need to be restarted in order for the main machine to output the main out.

Andy W.

Platform concerns

Publié le 29/06/2019

Avantages

Now that I'm running it on an iMac, it is working very well. However, because I'm running it on an iMac, I did have to spend much more in additional components to allow it to properly function.
I do like that the application is now very stable and seems to be able to operate well.

Inconvénients

Although the web site offered support for Windows, it does not run as a 64-bit application. It is a 32 bit application, not fully capable of accessing more available memory and processing capabilities that a 64-bit platform can offer. This should be noted on the website.

In addition, whether it was running on Windows or iMac (which I now use), the ability to natively run Microsoft PowerPoint presentations is non-existent. I always had to install MS PowerPoint or Keynote and have ProPresenter launch the third party application. Other presentation software allowed us to play PowerPoint presentations natively from within the screen control software.
The video database categories functions could use some refinement. For example, I'd like the ability to see all available background or foreground videos and then filter out categories I don't want to see rather than the category filters only showing me that category.