ProPresenter

4,6 (1 942)
Solution de culte et de présentation en direct pour les églises

(1 942)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

1942 avis

aziouez
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Logiciel propresente

Publié le 24/11/2022

Une merveilleuse expérience avec se logiciel

Avantages

C'est un bon logiciel pour la présentation

Inconvénients

C'est un logiciel un peu defficile a utiliser

TaxDome

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

outil facile d’utilisation

Publié le 12/12/2022

Avantages

ProPresenter est facile à utiliser et dispose d'un large éventail de fonctionnalités qui le rendent parfait pour créer des présentations de niveau professionnel. De plus, l'équipe d'assistance de ProPresenter est fantastique et toujours rapide pour vous aider si vous avez des questions.

Inconvénients

La prise en main n’est pas si facile. Je n'aimais pas le temps qu'il fallait pour exporter des diaporamas sous forme de vidéos.

Jeremy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect for Church environment, and easy to train new users on

Publié le 16/09/2019

As a church, we need to enable the congregation to follow along with the songs we sing and the sermon that is preached. This allows us to display what we need, in a way that is both engaging AND distraction-free. The software is basic enough that my new volunteers can jump right in, but with enough advanced features that I can do more complicated slides. It also has many more features that we can use as we grow and need them without switching platforms.

Avantages

Most importantly: it is a stable product that outputs w/o any issue. Next is that it is easy to train new volunteers on the basic operations of the software. Both of these are important to us.

Inconvénients

I haven't yet got the ability to sync files to work smoothly using Google Drive; if I can ever get it to the point where I can trust it, it will allow me to remotely (from home) create and edit files when I have a few minutes to spare.

Pourquoi choisir ProPresenter

The feature list, support available, and ease of use.

Pourquoi passer à ProPresenter

MUCH easier to use and MUCH more powerful. I ran MS for a few years but was able to self-teach myself this and continue to grow in my ability to implement.
Simon
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Whether you're a gathering of 6 or 60,000 people, ProPresenter scales very well!

Publié le 30/04/2022

From the time we decided to take the plunge to having used it for years now, working on ProPresenter has been such a great delight. Given that most services depend on volunteers, it was becoming increasingly difficult to have the manpower required to run these different systems. Using ProPresenter to integrate into our current production rig, saves us both time and resources.

Avantages

The biggest advantage of using ProPresenter for us was the ability to have multiple outputs to multiple displays. Having the ability to add and subtract layers on the fly is another great advantage of using this great software.
The ability to integrate it with our present music production software (Ableton Live) is what made it possible to automate our audio and lighting scenes. This is far ahead of what the competition offers at the moment.

Inconvénients

The barrier to entry is probably the price and yearly subscription. While it may not be a lot, the possibility of a very small congregation or international audiences not being able to afford it, is a likelihood.

OpenLP et EasyWorship

Pourquoi choisir ProPresenter

Though OpenLP provided great flexibility, we are not developers by profession, which made creating custom display out a little too tedious. ProPresenter comes built with great customization options that are ready to use.

OpenLP

Pourquoi passer à ProPresenter

ProPresenter provided the most features that we were looking for. Multiple display options with custom display layers is something that we needed that most others have not been able to do well.
Randy
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Very glitchy software

Publié le 03/06/2019

There are many problems which, when combined, create a really bad user experience. Here are two scenarios, both of which are fails:

1. When using the software on Windows, I get the feeling that ProPresenter was built for Mac, then ported over to Windows, but not very well... many loose ends didn't get ported over properly, and as a result, ProPresenter has lots of problems with crash/lag/user interface.

2. Renewedvision support told me that the Windows version was built from the ground up for Windows. If that's the case, why is the software full of Mac dialog boxes, Mac functionality, and no double-click functionality? If it's built for Windows, why doesn't it work like other Windows software?

Whatever the case may be, the software is very disappointing, and I'm in the process of switching over to something else. I would not recommend this to anyone using Windows.

Avantages

It integrates with Planning Center Online.
It has stage display

Inconvénients

It's designed for Mac, and the Windows version is not built very well.
Some dialog boxes are non-standard, they've injected Mac dialog boxes into the Windows version, so buttons and functionality are different than other Windows software.
Preferences menu has been built to look/act like Mac. Why??
Double-click functionality works in some parts of the software, but not others.
Doesn't import PowerPoint presentations very well. The only way to reliably import PowerPoint is to remove all transitions and animations, then import PPT as JPG.
And forget about Google Slides! It takes a lot of work to convert Google Slides to PowerPoint, fix all the formatting, then import to ProPresenter.
Frequent crashes - well maybe not actually frequent, but often enough that I'm searching for some other solution that is more stable. Whenever there's a glitch or hiccup in the software (ProPresenter) I have to restart the whole computer. If I don't, I know that it won't be long before ProPresenter crashes entirely, and then I'll have to restart computer anyway.
Integration between ProPresenter Display Settings and Windows Display Settings is not good. So what happens is, many times when I start up ProPresenter, it has mixed up the order of my screens, so it puts the Stage Display on my main monitor. I frequently have to disable the stage display, go into Preferences, change the stage display, then re-enable it again.

Mike

For All Your Presentation Needs

Publié le 20/10/2022

Avantages

This software is essential for multiple destination presentations. It can simultaneously output with different looks to many screens.

Inconvénients

This software would be enhance by incorporating a slide builder with motion elements and transitions similar to PowerPoint.

Albert
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

The Next Level of Presentation

Publié le 05/05/2022

My overall experience has been nothing but positive. For the price point you get an amazing product that will meet most if not all of your presentation needs. The video tutorials are excellent and I have been able to get support via chat and talking to a live person as well, which is fantastic it today's world. I am still discovering new capabilities and how to implement them and the constant improvements and updates are well received.

Avantages

ProPresenter 7 enables our relatively small church to present professional looking graphics to our online and in house worshipers. Even though the initial learning curve is relatively steep, there are plenty of tutorials and videos available to make the learning detailed and easy. Once I learned the basics, I was astounded at the simplicity and complexity of the program. You can do basic presentation with ease and quickly master more complicated ways of utilizing the capabilities of ProPresenter more fully. One of the best and most helpful features is the ability to create different themes that can be applied to text. This saves you so much time. Separating media, slides, announcements, video input etc. into different layers that can be selected or cleared gives you many different options and features in using the product. Being able to send the same text to a display in house on a full screen and at the same time as a lower third on a live stream is a very useful feature. Another great feature is that your work is immediately saved as you work on a presentation. No need to worry that you will lose your work if you forget to save. This is also not a stagnant one time buy, but a product which evolves and improves all the time with new features and the latest ideas for application.

Inconvénients

For whatever reason the program takes a while to load on a computer. More so than most other software programs. Even though there is an app available that can serve as a remote to control the program from a phone or tablet, as apposed to a computer, the design is poor and the functionality is limited. Propresenter recently released a plug in for stream deck, which is also available as an app, which will probably make up for the lack of a good remote. As far as I am aware of, there is no physical remote that will work well with ProPresenter.

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool for media presentations

Publié le 20/12/2022

Avantages

We like the versatility of this product and use it in various locations in our building. It can be used with 1 monitor or projector and can be used with multiple projectors. It is easy to use and to edit and contains a lot of features.

Inconvénients

Everything goes well until Apple decides to update software.

Scott
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

scotts reveiw

Publié le 16/12/2022

Avantages

The feature that I like most about ProPresenter is the ability to import your own graphics.

Inconvénients

For ProPresenter there is a steep learning curve.

Joe mar
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Best Pro Presenter

Publié le 05/12/2022

I like that this software is reliable, after it is setup correctly. I like that has so many great features for various types of presentations. Easy to use and you can maximize it.

Avantages

Wide array of features, easy to use and access.

Inconvénients

it is flexible, responsive program that invests new media quickly and seamlessly. Quick reorientation of slides and presentable media. it also have different features

sabarinathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 20/12/2022

Avantages

It helped me, and it was very easy to use

Inconvénients

It is very user friendly and helped me a lot

john
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Excellent for lyrical presentation to church employees/students during performance

Publié le 19/12/2022

Avantages

Easy to use and very good for keeping students aware of lyrics of music during church performances. also helps several clubs at our university prepare for christmas performance

Inconvénients

It can be a little difficult to learn to use not being google based, which is what most students are familiar with

Mark
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

ProPresenter for Church A/C

Publié le 29/09/2020

We have had a great experience and love the way we can craft both our worship song slides as well as the sermon slides and anything else we want to do. It effortlessly handles any embedded video or audio and is just a workhorse program for all our your visual applications and needs.

Avantages

We made the switch to ProPresenter to have more options in our creativity, livestreaming, and general overall graphic and visual content. The options it presents the user with are limitless and great for expanding your creativity many different ways.

Inconvénients

It would be good if there were more 'on the fly" controls to instantly duplicate slides and do more things with special characters/text.

Pourquoi choisir ProPresenter

We wanted to upgrade and expand our capability for our visual presentations both in house and in our live streaming to Facebook Live. We also wanted a better program to work with Switcher for our livestream.

Pourquoi passer à ProPresenter

We looked at the previously reviews for the product and also had other churches who highly recommended it to us over all the other available products on the market. We also chose it due to it noted reliability and multiple options for that type of software.
Travis
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

THE BEST Presentation Software on the market!!

Publié le 24/10/2019

Currently we use Pro Presenter as a House of Worship solution, and as a traveling presentation software; it flawlessly integrates with our mac mini and and 5 monitor system. The thing i love most about ProPresenter is that it is simple enough for a kid to use, and at the same time has complex feature for Pro users to indulge in like; iPad controls, Hi Definition video and audio options, social media integration and up-gradable external modules.

Avantages

The ease of use. ProPresenter generally just works. It is so hassle free and is so simple that i was able to teach it to seniors and children! When i allow end users to run our system i feel confident that they will be able to create, and run a flawless presentation!

Inconvénients

The only small gripe i have is that ProPresenter Pro License doesn't come with alot of free or embeded stock videos or images. The base price point is fair, i just wish there were more stock photos, video and sounds for the Pro license.

MediaShout, Microsoft PowerPoint et EasyWorship

Pourquoi choisir ProPresenter

There were a lot of reasons that i recommended against our organization purchasing EasyWorship. The biggest reason i did not have our organization purchase EasyWorship is because its workflow is counteractive and not fluid; for example i remember trying to utilize my iTunes library and getting frustrated with how difficult it was to integrate. In comparison Pro-Presenter has a simple iTunes integration protocol and allows for users to run entire playlist from the main window!

Pourquoi passer à ProPresenter

We chose ProPresenter because it is simple to use, has Hi quality, Rarely has issues (i can trust that it will run and not fail during a services or meetings), If it does have small issues the customer service team is extremely helpful and detailed oriented.
Dale

Great Presentation Software for Churches and Presenters

Publié le 27/06/2019

It's been generally very positive, particularly on the Mac.

Avantages

I love having a library of many, many songs and the ability to easily and quickly create a playlist. I can use templates to change the formatting of multiple songs at once. I can create different instances of a song so we can use the same song in multiple services but with different verses or arrangements. I love the ability to control the software with my iPhone and use an iPad for a stage display, all connected wirelessly, as well as the option of a screen in the back of our sanctuary that can either mirror the main display or show different options (next slide, clock, timer, etc.) This is a very capable program with features that can be added, including the ability to easily select verses to display from different scripture translations, etc.

Inconvénients

I use the app on both a Mac (to create slides and for personal presentations in other settings) and a PC (in the sanctuary for worship), and the 2016 HP PC suffers in its performance in two ways. First, it takes a bit longer to click on a song and drag it to a playlist on the PC than on the Mac, so setting up a playlist takes longer. Second, even though we purchased a pretty capable graphics card for the PC, it simply is not capable of playing 1080 HD; it works much more smoothly with 720HD, so we have to downsize purchased backgrounds, videos, and the like. My 2015 MacBook Pro has no such limitations.

One other thing, importing from PowerPoint is by no means as seamless as suggested. There's a lot of rejiggering and reformatting required... But it is possible and it saves time over re-creating a presentation.

Andy

Platform concerns

Publié le 29/06/2019

Avantages

Now that I'm running it on an iMac, it is working very well. However, because I'm running it on an iMac, I did have to spend much more in additional components to allow it to properly function.
I do like that the application is now very stable and seems to be able to operate well.

Inconvénients

Although the web site offered support for Windows, it does not run as a 64-bit application. It is a 32 bit application, not fully capable of accessing more available memory and processing capabilities that a 64-bit platform can offer. This should be noted on the website.

In addition, whether it was running on Windows or iMac (which I now use), the ability to natively run Microsoft PowerPoint presentations is non-existent. I always had to install MS PowerPoint or Keynote and have ProPresenter launch the third party application. Other presentation software allowed us to play PowerPoint presentations natively from within the screen control software.
The video database categories functions could use some refinement. For example, I'd like the ability to see all available background or foreground videos and then filter out categories I don't want to see rather than the category filters only showing me that category.

Tammy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ProPresenter Makes My Life a Breeze!

Publié le 27/06/2019

I am responsible for all the slides at a Sunday Worship Service, and this was tedious and time consuming with PowerPoint. ProPresenter streamlines what I do to the point that it's very easy now. I especially leverage it's interface with Planning Center Online. I particularly like the simple background video looping over multiple slides functionality, the slide looping functionality, and the smooth transitions when audio is started or stopped. It's greatly superior to PowerPoint.

Avantages

ProPresenter has been designed to be super easy to use for a slide flipper, yet is robustly powerful for the most demanding of complicated productions and is super scalable effortlessly. I also LOVE its easy to setup/use interfaces with other software - especially Planning Center Online and PowerPoint. I've been using this 2 years and keep finding ways to streamline what I do even further! As Worship Minister at a bilingual church, I can pull together a Sunday Service playlist in under 5 minutes if there are no new songs. I give ProPresenter the very highest recommendation possible!

Inconvénients

There is so much functionality available that a new user can feel overwhelmed. However by zeroing in on the task at hand and ignoring the fancy stuff at first, it's very simple to use and learn. Also to help keep you from being overwhelmed they have great video tutorials to get you on board and running smoothly.

Patrick

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ProPresenter is the most versatile presentation software on the market

Publié le 24/09/2020

I cannot recommend ProPresenter enough to anybody who needs to present content. Over my years of working with the software, any bugs I've encountered have been patched out in future updates so I have no hesitation to recommend everyone use ProPresenter.

Avantages

I have yet to throw a task at ProPresenter that it couldn't handle. From its ease of use when editing slides, to the ability to work seamlessly with any number of video outputs, ProPresenter is simply the best presentation software you can find. I especially appreciate the "arrangments" feature which greatly increases productivity.

Inconvénients

My only real complaint about ProPresenter is the fact they removed support for social media integrations. In the previous version, you could include realtime images and text from Twitter and Facebook but they have since removed the feature.

Pourquoi choisir ProPresenter

Didn't have the functionality I was looking for.

Joel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Great Presentation Software for Churches

Publié le 13/02/2022

We are using this for 3 church services a week as our presentation software. I would recommend it to anyone. It delivers our lyrics, graphics, and Scriptures in a professional way at a great value.

Avantages

Pro Presenter is easy to use. I can teach a volunteer to use the basic features within a few minutes of sitting down at the computer. The integration with CCLI to import songs is a feature that is a huge time saver. Formatting is a breeze with the toolbar. Editing spelling errors on the fly is quick and easy. Overall it is a great value for the purchase price. My team loves it, and we will continue to us it for many years to come. It is simple to make professional presentations quickly.

Inconvénients

The only area I would like to see improved is the mobile app. It is very nice to have, but is a little slow to load things on the fly.

Faithlife Proclaim

Pourquoi choisir ProPresenter

We partly made the switch because we were looking for a presentation software for our new Mac computer. Song Show was clunky and slow. It was not volunteer friendly. Don't regret switching one bit, 4 years in and still happy with my choice.

Pourquoi passer à ProPresenter

After demoing both products, the choice was clear. Pro Presenter was much easier and intuitive to use.
Joel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Exceptional value for the feature set

Publié le 27/06/2019

We have been using ProPresenter for over a decade and now have it as the main visual presentation software in eight rooms, ranging from 100 to 2100 seats. Our newest implementation involves a multi-screen output of simultaneous separate content to a on-stage TV and IMAG overlay via NDI with Alpha and to a confidence monitor at the rear of the room. And ProPresenter can do it! On a Mac mini, no less!
We love it so much that when presenters come with PowerPoint presentations, its common practice for us to import them into ProPresenter to make them easier to work with.

Avantages

- A feature set that is perfect for churches and constantly evolving with the times.
- Unlimited site license and free download gives unparalleled value.
- A friendly and intuitive interface for the basics with intricate and power-packed features under the hood.
- Versatile enough to be the perfect choice for everything from conferences to funerals and church services to concerts, and also perfect for single screen, multiscreen or feeding into an IMAG system as an alpha overlay. Makes it easy to train staff and volunteers on one product across a wide variety of contexts.

Inconvénients

- In depth features can become confusing and hard to find information on, especially when combining add-on modules for specific functionality.

Pourquoi choisir ProPresenter

It was crashing so frequently that we had to run a redundant backup and expect to be forced to use it at every event.

Pourquoi passer à ProPresenter

Even in the original version, ProPresenter was just obviously better and becoming widely adopted with rave reviews from other churches across the continent.
David

significant updates in ProPresenter 7

Publié le 28/02/2021

ProPresenter has been a consistent and reliable presentation software, with ProPresenter 7 introducing the ability to livestream from within the program and send NDI signals to the network. We use it every week for our worship gatherings with great success.

Avantages

I love how ProPresenter leads the way in presentation software for houses of worship. It integrates with Planning Center and SongSelect, and volunteers can be trained without much difficulty.

Inconvénients

There are a LOT of features for new users to get their heads around. Sometimes integrated programs need multiple logins to maintain connection. It uses a lot of system resources when running.

MediaShout et Faithlife Proclaim

Pourquoi choisir ProPresenter

ProPresenter is the industry standard and works cross-platform, unlike MediaShout.

Pourquoi passer à ProPresenter

ProPresenter lead the way in innovation, and had NDI signal as an option for output. It also has integration (that many other programs also have) with our other worship software.
Erik

Best in its class

Publié le 26/06/2019

It's been a great experience. A large upgrade over the software we used previously. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs professional presentation software for church or company use.

Avantages

It is simple to use, we can train almost anyone to run the software. It is easy to setup and manage. It runs all common media files with ease. It's easy and quick to setup new presentations.

Inconvénients

Stage display could use more customization. It works well but I think they could add some additional features in order to display exactly what we need. I'd love to be able to have it set to show slides without the background. You can do that now, but it won't keep the same formatting as the slide. We have to use "static" but it keeps the background on the first slide of each document.
It would also be nice to be able to show only the first line of the next slide- without having to move the next slide off the screen.

Pourquoi choisir ProPresenter

We needed more capability, especially when playing video files. ProPresenter handles all common media files without any issues. And has capabilities to edit the media properties.

Pourquoi passer à ProPresenter

We did a trial of EasyWorship and it was a very unpolished product. It was not easy to setup or operate. ProPresenter was able to meet our requirements for presenting as well as making a user friendly product that we can have non-IT people use and configure.
Wesley

Propresenter

Publié le 26/06/2019

We love the Planning Center and SongSelect integrations.

Avantages

Propresenter has a simple and intuitive user interface that serves all our churches’ presentation needs. This powerful software scales to fit the presentation needs of churches and business of all sizes. We are also very satisfied with Renewed Vision’s customer service.

Inconvénients

We really feel that there must be a better way to do the stage display. It often crashes on us.

Pourquoi choisir ProPresenter

MediaShout crashed ALL the time. Very bad looking and complicated UI.

Pourquoi passer à ProPresenter

Other churches had recommended it.
Gary

ProPresenter is Essential

Publié le 27/06/2019

The smooth transitions and rapid editing capabilities allows me to fix situations on the fly and make changes during a gathering real time. I have used several software packages for running the projection screens in large auditoriums. This one is clearly the best.

Avantages

ProPresenter provides almost every possible way to throw something up on the presentation screen. It is extremely adaptable to various software inputs and provides a consistent, easily operated central system for everything. This software provides total control.

Inconvénients

It still has a few small bugs, nothing major, but sometimes they are a bit irritating. For example, there is a one-pixel thick horizontal gray line right in the middle of the screen. It is not extremely distracting, but it is there. On multiple computers.

Pourquoi choisir ProPresenter

The software was buggy and we had several lock-up situations.

Pourquoi passer à ProPresenter

Just seemed more comprehensive and intuitive.
Chadsey

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Wonderfully powerful software for every church/ministry

Publié le 09/01/2018

Less headaches and ease of use. Coming in on a Sunday morning and having the software works perfectly as planned.
There really isn't much to dislike. The price is competitive and a great value. The software is superb and any problems are quickly address in new updates. The abilities are almost endless

Avantages

The ease of use is probably my favorite thing. If you need a basic display system for your church this will get you going right away without a hitch. If you need more advanced, multi network, multi screens, adding confidence moniters or stage displays, using iPads and IP networks with a control room. Ya know the mega church display setup.... this is still the preferred program to use. The training available from the manufacture is also a plus, as well as the online community constantly helping each other use this product to their specific needs. The continual advancement of the product is great, but also past versions still function wonderfully without the need to update unless you just need to advance with the times. Another is the nearly perfect problem-less track record of using the software it has in the 5+ years of me using it across multiple systems, setups, and churches.
The ability for nontech volunteers to quickly learn the program is worth any church investing. I train people who barely know how to operate a computer or operate a Mac, and they catch on quickly because the software makes it easy. Even as they are learning and there are problems with wrongs slides displaying (user errors), I'm able to oversee them and quickly fix without a big ordeal and without distraction for the audience on my accounts.
The integration with other products are excellent too. Whether it be SongSelect, social media in your messages, advanced graphics cards/etc, or iPads/Apple TVs.

Inconvénients

If I have to say one negative is this software works best with Mac's. Through the years the software has had issues with PC's running ProPresenter. Although I have heard that the latest ProP 6 has corrected most conflicts in Windows software, so this con may be mute by now, I don't know I stick to Mac for our media computers.