friendly customer service, account manager, nice people who mean well.
it's meant for people who don't know what they are doing.
1. they send confirmation emails in addition to any customized welcome/confirmation emails you already send on your end and have no way to disable theirs
2. their ugly confirmation email goes to a blank page with some text saying thank you for confirming, and is also not customizable.
3. stats are not accurate, says 2 people unsubscribing means 0.2% of people who received email unsubscribed but in same view says 8 people clicking is 10% of people who received email clicked. numbers make no sense and cannot see how many emails were actually sent out of a list. cannot trust their data is accurate due to discrepancies.
4. no webhook method to sync unsubscribes from their service to your website
5. API is very basic and doesn't allow updating existing contacts, only delete and recreate type concepts.
6. they throttled us to the point it took almost 24 hours to send less than 2k emails
7. their template creator has conflicts in many major clients where the template looks nothing like it was when you created it, and they do not offer a way to create a template from HTML.
I found Sendlane to be fairly simple to use. The interface is pretty intuitive and making landing pages was pretty easy too. The landing pages are really nice looking.
At times the landing page software would freeze up/stop working suddenly and if I didn't save I'd have to start over...so there must be some bugs that need to be worked out still.
Sendlane should be your goto email automation software if you are involved in the affiliate marketing niche.
The ability to send emails to my list that get a high open rate.
Sendlane works well and I don't have any negative feedback
I like how flexible it is. I can set up specific flows and journeys for my customers based on their behavior and then automate the email marketing to them.
Nothing so far. Customer support is also fast to resolve things whenever I have a question.
Ease of Signing up
Has a Live chat with customer support
Somewhat easy to understand set up process
Lists have to be manually imported and approved if moving from another email autoresponder company.