52 avis

POS Nation

Système cloud de point de vente destiné aux petites entreprises et aux commerces de détail

4,6 /5 (52 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Life made easier

Publié le 15/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This system has benefited us so much at McDonals, because it helps keeps us organized and up to date with everything that we may need help with or inventory on. It also makes it a lot easy for our crew too.

Avantages

The most that I like about this software is that I am able to manage everything on this system at McDonald's. I can check times, check products and look at all the orders that had came through that day. Also with this system you are able to do schedules and make sure that the inventory is put in. With this system you can do just about anything even knowing the total sales for that day and month. This system helps keep everything together.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I did not like was the fact that sometimes when I was trying to do an order, it automatically started rebooting itself and doing an update. It did not happen too often.

Sean G.

POS Nation Review

Publié le 16/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have enjoyed using POS Nation. With each fix or call to the tech team, I learn the system more and more. The POS Nation employees have been wonderful, and the hardware has held up well for the time we have had it.

Avantages

I enjoyed the setup process. The instructor was great to work with, and very informative. The features within the system fit just about any scenario we run into. The ease of learning the system was also a relief.

Inconvénients

I will occasionally run into issues finding the correct reports to run for specific information. Also, I have experienced "speed" issues with the system taking many seconds to finish transactions and open the drawer. However, both of these issues are resolved fairly quickly after calling customer support.

Réponse de POS Nation

We're happy you're enjoying your system, Sean! Thanks for the review.

Hanady M.

Simplicity

Satisfied

Avantages

User friendly, handles a larger volume of inventory.

Inconvénients

Glitches on inventory count. Case sensitive therefore will cause count to be off

Eric H.
Secteur d'activité: Musique

POS Nation Ain't No POS

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 08/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We used POS Nation to sell several issues of the magazine from different locations. Paired well with our laptops and made selling very convenient.

Avantages

POS nation is a truly complete point of sale system that is super intuitive. A benefit for beginning users to learn the ropes for retail/customer service cash handling.

Inconvénients

After the initial trial period it's rather expensive; costing over $60 a month. With free programs available, that provide the basics, it makes POS Nation a luxury program instead of a necessity.

Hi Eric,
We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your point of sale solution, and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being a valued POS Nation customer!

Jennifer A.
Traduire en français

I could not have asked for a better system and company!

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 27/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with POS nation is probably one of the best experiences I’ve had with another company. From day 1 everyone that I have spoke with at that company has done nothing but go above and beyond to help in any way they possibly can with anything that I needed. Their customer service skills were amazing. And that’s very hard to find these days. Every employee that I spoke with was not only extremely nice and amazing and helped with anything that i needed but you could tell that they all worked for a great company and took great pride in the company that they worked for. Which is also very rare these days. I have nothing but amazing compliments for this company! From the bottom to the top! I’m so impressed with

Avantages

What I liked most about this software was pretty much everything. From the price, the free installation, the iCloud monthly service, the 24/7 help line, and the overall easiness of the system. Everything was customized for the products we sell. If there wasn’t a barcode, you could easily make your own button for the product. The ID option is amazing, it helps the employees on checking IDs for the sale of beer and cigarettes. The time clock for clocking in and out is very helpful as well. Along with the end of day report and all the statistics that it helps break down.

Inconvénients

Your system is amazing and truly the only con I could actually think about would be to have a bigger font option on the screen or bigger square options on the main screen.

Réponse de POS Nation

Thank you for your in-depth review, Jennifer! We appreciate your feedback.

Justin S.
Secteur d'activité: Meubles

Amazing Product!!

Publié le 10/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This system and the staff have been extremely beneficial to our business, here in Canada. They helped through the purchasing, setting up, and operation of the system without rushing me and only stopping after I was satisfied. Before POS Nation, we were using an old analog cash register that only had new items and used items as categories (the only new items we carry are mattresses), leaving no information as to what we sell in what quantities or values. Now, we can see how many of what we sell and when. This is very important to us and will be a very good aid for as to what donations we will be seeking more or less of.

Avantages

The system's best feature is its customizability. Being a used furniture store that also deals with antiques, appliances, collectibles, tools, and pretty much everything except for clothing, we needed a system that we could adjust on the go since our inventory is always changing. We've been using this system for about 3 months now and even today, I'm still making adjustments multiple times a week. My volunteers caught on to its use very quickly, even considering the changes that I keep making to it.

Inconvénients

The two things that I don't like is the inability to remove payment options buttons, such as EBT or Gift Card, as we don't use those methods and I would like to have a 3rd column of TS Lookup. The first on the left brings up the three on the right. I wish it could do sub-categories. For example, if we sell a mattress I'd like another row to pop up and ask if it's new or used and the third to then ask which size, material, etc.

Réponse de POS Nation

We appreciate your feedback, Justin. Thanks for being a POS Nation customer!

Phil H.
Secteur d'activité: Agriculture

Love our POS System

Publié le 23/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are a Christmas Tree Farm with a fairly large gift shop. We are only open seasonally and POS Nation is willing to work with us during the time we are open. This system has allowed us to have total control of the trees in the field, the number of trees sold, and aided us in knowing when to close the harvest. Our entire gift shop is now in the data base which allows for quick and accurate checking-out of the customers. We have also integrated our CC processing in with the POS system and everything works great! I can't say enough good about our experience with POS Nation.

Avantages

How easy it was to enter the entire inventory into the system. The speed with which you can check out a customer! And the ability to run easy accurate reports at the end of the day, week or year!

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything I don't like about the software. Anytime I have had a problem, the system had what I needed, I just didn't know how to use it. Customer support has always solved my problems and taught me what we needed to know. Or better yet, how to use the system.

Réponse de POS Nation

Thanks for the review, Phil! We're glad you're enjoying the software and find it easy to use.

Jack M.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Large, complex software

Publié le 19/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Expansion of existing Point of Sale system - new terminal and migrating from a single standalone installation to a server-based installation. Great technical support during the transition.

Avantages

It gets the job done. Responsive sales team during initial contact. Excellent support while installing the product.

Inconvénients

Complex user interface. Very complicated database structure

Réponse de POS Nation

We're happy you're staying in touch with tech support! Let us know how we can help with anything else in the future. Thanks for the review!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié

So helpful

Publié le 08/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very good. I've used other softwares and they generally have not held up as well as POS.

Avantages

We used this software daily when I was working in restaurants. It made it so easy to log in customers' items, print off receipts, and pay the bills.

Inconvénients

We had issues with it crashing occasionally, but that might have been our own servers and not necessarily the software's fault.

Réponse de POS Nation

We're happy to hear you're enjoying your system! Thanks for the review.

Greg B.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

NEW SYSTEM

Publié le 06/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] AND THE TEAM OF TECHS ARE EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE. IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY WOULD SHOW ME WHAT TO DO INSTEAD OF LOGGING IN TO MY SYSTEM AND DOING IT FOR ME.

Avantages

THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SYSTEM IS NICE.

Inconvénients

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE DAILY EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS WHEN STOCK ITEMS HIT ZERO. THIS IS CRUCIAL TO ANY BUSINESS I WOULD THINK.

Réponse de POS Nation

We're happy you're enjoying the system's functionality, Greg. Thank you for the feedback!

Gordon L.

Great system for the Money

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have spent the most part of a year researching most if not all the different POS systems out there. Though there are other systems that would fit my business model, the down fall is a lot of them are cloud base. With the lack of internet available in Alaska I need a system that I could use without total reliance on the internet. POS Nation was the best application for my needs. I was able to purchase everything I needed to operate my business, I 'm currently operating two stations with a third acting as my storage and back up system that was purchased locally for that purpose. Take the time needed to properly setup this system, the data you can get form this software will greatly assist you in making decisions in maintaining and growing your business.

Avantages

CRE is a good program for the kind of business that I run. I recently purchased a grocery/liquor store which has a RV park and small hotel that I have been able to manage through the software. It was a lot of work setting up inventory, and incorporating the RV/Hotel to make it work with the system but with due diligence and with the great support POS provides has made managing my business far easier then it would be without it.

Inconvénients

​I have had only minor issues with the hardware for example the key boards that are sent with the system are not worth the box that the were sent in had to replace them with in a month of receiving them. The keys stick and get stuck and not everything can be done efficiently through a touch screen. The back office program is a great program with good reportage, but working with purchase orders need some work. The creation of a PO doesn't work with real world situations. Once generated the can't be adjusted when faced with stock outs or quantity changes. So I don't us it to generate my orders with vendors, more so for receiving my orders.
Again these are just minor issues. Again the reportage you get form the system is very informative and allows you to efficiently manage your day to day, monthly and yearly reportage.

Karen W.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

My first POS

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 23/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

For the most part, the service has been good. I accidentally ended up talking to someone on the east coast when I first began investigating the possibility of making this POS purchase, which is a challenge when I am trying to talk to someone on the west coast where I'm located. Anything that I need must be shipped from across the country instead of up the coast.

But the people are friendly and helpful. Even if they insist I watch the videos in order to learn more about the operation of the system. That would be much easier if I actually had speakers on my machine or a place to hook them up, but I do not. Watching the videos on my home computer do not help, as I cannot practice what I just learned.

Would I buy this again, knowing what I know now? Probably, although I think I'd do a little more research and ask a lot more questions first.

Avantages

I purchased this POS machine and software in order to streamline our monthly sales and inventory. For the most part, it has met those needs satisfactorily. I like that I can look up sales info for specific days and track inventory during both the busy season and the shoulder season. Being able to spot trends is paramount to achieving success in any business, and that's one of the main reasons I wanted to use this software. Tracking expenses and profit/loss is also something I'm looking forward to doing with ease once I figure it out.

Also, having an machine that links up to our online store and keeps inventory current is a major plus.

Inconvénients

Oooh, this is gonna be a long list.
It is not exactly user friendly or intuitive. Entering inventory is a pain in the neck. You must go through two separate screens in order to complete all the information on each item! I would much rather have a long list of things to complete on one screen than have to close out Style Matrix, go into Inventory Maintenance, find the item, fill in the missing details (part number, description for the price tags, web description, etc.) then print out the price tags (which is on yet another screen!)

Also, there have been updates to the software that make some interesting changes, including having items go missing from the database and when I'm trying to ring up a customer and the machine insists that the item is NOT in inventory and would I like to add it now (even though I JUST scanned a barcode printed out by my machine) is super frustrating. Sometimes I just need to scan it for a third time before it recognizes the code and the purchase can continue.

Also, the TS lookup is a hassle, as there is no way to tell if you're choosing the correct color or size in a style matrix situation.

Also, when you get your online store together, the categories and departments are the opposite of what they are in the POS, which is horribly confusing, and you cannot easily change categories or departments. Don't even think about deleting one of them, because that is one button click from disaster. It gets ugly.

Réponse de POS Nation

We appreciate the feedback, Karen!

Carly H.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

By Far Best Customer Support

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I did months & months of research on many (20+) different POS systems before deciding to finally make the switch to POS Nation (CRE). We have used 4 other systems in the past 37 years and I can already tell you POS Nation FAR exceeds any customer service and technical support we have ever received. It was a rocky transition (as expected) but support team and many others at POS Nation were extremely patient & supportive throughout the entire transition. If you are in need of a new POS system, I highly recommend considering POS Nation.

Avantages

Customer & technical support have been top notch. We are a business that has used about 8 different POS companies over the last 37 years & have worked with numerous "support" staff from each company. Although we anticipated a rough transition period (as it turned out to be), the staff at POS Nation was there every step of the way. Specifically, customer support were all extremely patient & supportive throughout the month+ long transition.

Inconvénients

A lot of the reports that are available are completely useless, whereas some reports that you would think are completely necessary for a POS system are not available... the most difficulty we have with the lack of reports involves Customer reports. One other CON to CRE is the Quickbooks Sales Pass. It is not as seamless as one would think when you are told it is "fully integrated with Quickbooks."

Cynthia D.

POS Nation tops the list

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

POS Nation offers great service. From the Rep in sales to the tech guys. They have always been polite, and quick with service. My only real complaint is that when I have an urgent call because a customer is waiting, I can never get through to someone right away. It can take some time for someone to get back with me. But when they do, it is usually handled.

Avantages

I like POS Nation. The Cash Register Express software is pretty good but it needs more flexibility. Need easier flexibility to run comparison reports for year to year comparisons, comparing products, etc.

Inconvénients

Cash Register Express needs more flexibility with all reports. Also we are a small business. Should have the ability to turn off requirements to enter passwords to do end of day and do backups.

Jeff D.
Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Great bang for the buck

Publié le 17/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have a unique environment here at ESI where we have an engineering & manufacturing facility with an employee cafeteria. There's only one register with a local receipt printer and a networked line printer for the grill/sandwich items. When we installed the software customer support listened well and understood so that it was quite seamless. Then, later when we added debit card support we ordered & received the correct card swipe terminal and were able to turn on the functionality very easily. When we've had network outage issues or had to change IP addressing POS Nation support was very helpful and was able to assist to resolve issues quickly. Overall it has been very good.

Organization, flexibility and customizability

Inconvénients

The look and feel seems a little clunky...perhaps time for an upgrade?

Réponse de POS Nation

Thanks for the review, Jeff!

Sharon W.
Secteur d'activité: Tabac

We love POS Nation

Publié le 19/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We pay the monthly maintenance fee, which is very helpful when needing assistance in the evenings. We are open from 9am until midnight, so we need support during a wide range of times. POS Nation offers that coverage.

Avantages

This software is great at inventory tracking. I use the Advanced Reporting also that allows me to customize various reports that are not offered as a standard report.

Inconvénients

I wish is had a way to export several fields all onto one report into an excel file. The only export offered is from their list of standard reports. So I have to download 2 or more reports into excel and then merge the data together to get the needed information.

Otto G.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
Traduire en français

Broad range, excellent service.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

POS Nation has some of the best customer service I've come across. 24 Hour (I think anyway) technicians available, and they even assigned one person to be our contact guy for setting up the new system. He was an invaluable resource when we were just getting started. While not every technician is familiar with every POS System, they are knowledgeable enough to help solve most minor issues, or set up a call-back appointment for the next day with another agent. Could not be happier with POS Nation and their support.

Avantages

I am using RPower POS System through POS Nation. This software is very in depth, almost overwhelmingly so. There is next to nothing you can't do through it and as far as POS Systems I've used throughout my career, is easily the most broad and intricate software I've ever seen. RPower comes highly recommended especially if you have a complex or large menu.

Inconvénients

It's range of features and capability are so immense that at times it seems almost intimidating. I have been using it for nearly 4 months now and I'm figuring new things out every day. Sometimes confusing to do what one would imagine to be a simple task, until you figure out all of its various quirks and commands. If you have a small or very simple menu, I would suggest a smaller and simpler POS System.

Jennifer S.
Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

owner

Publié le 11/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Really enjoy all the technical support team really listen to my needs and problem solve for my business. Make great suggestions for my operating system. I like that all my needs are in one shop.

Avantages

Step by step walks you through.easy to enter product. Easy to review stock of inventory.
Manage Report from year to year. Clock in clock out.
Accounting purposes, great best sellers. Times of day busy

Inconvénients

The return process. Not able to print reports of items when you enter them.

Réponse de POS Nation

Thanks for the review, Jennifer!

Lucky C.
Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

Amazing support and equipment

Publié le 16/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall satisfied with my purchase and service. Wish they would provide free upgrades when requested.

Avantages

They have multiple of options available including equipment to software to match your business needs. Very compatible with current equipment so it wasn’t hard to switch over.

Inconvénients

At times the system will get slow, will call support however they require a level 2 support to assist. They are available during the weekday however not weekend. In addition, you will have to call to get your system updated and only if there is problems.

Linda P.
Traduire en français

POS Nation Technical Support Is The BEST!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

POS Nation Technical Support is AMAZING! When the system gets hung up or any problem, they answer and have the system going or problem solved quickly.

Avantages

The software suggested by POS Nation is easy enough for anyone to use and yet is able to keep up with our growing business.

Inconvénients

The software requires you to create modifiers for so many little changes.

Yaret H.

Reliable system!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I like the tech support, always available when we need them.

Avantages

simple to use, user friendly and easy to train new employees

Inconvénients

I can't put large pictures on the boxes, Wish it would have a full pictures and text on top of the picture.
Online report printing is not available. I can't print daily sales report from my home office.

Andrea H.
Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Post systems review

Publié le 22/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall it's a perfect product! It got the job done in an easy and effective manner. Highly, highly recommend!

Avantages

I love this software!!! The best pos system I've ever used. It's so easy to process orders and manage sales.

Inconvénients

I did not have any issues using this product. It was perfect for my business

Shanon M.
Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire

GREAT PRODUCT AND SERVICE

Publié le 17/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

WE HAVE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY SINCE WE BOUGHT THE SOFTWARE. IF I EVER HAVE ANY ISSUES, POS ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME.

Avantages

I LIKE THE EASE OF HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS. IM VERY IMPRESSED WITH HOW WE CAN KEEP UP WITH INVENTORY MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE.

HONESTLY I HAVE NO DISLIKES WITH THE SOFTWARE

Hillary G.
Traduire en français

I worked as a server at multiple establishments that utilized a POS system.

Publié le 10/01/2018

Avantages

This software allowed efficient customer service and quick delivery of quality product. It allowed the staff to communicate orders efficiently to the kitchen.

Inconvénients

There really weren't many cons associated with this software.

Jay H.
Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
Traduire en français

Great product thus far, Excellent customer service

Publié le 16/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Wonderful customer service and support, good value for the money.

Avantages

Easy to use software, durable design, only had 2 issues with it in the first full year of use, both were resolved by restarting the system which only took 5 minutes.

Inconvénients

I wish the screen would include an Anti-glare feature as it is used in our Garden center and is always exposed to sun.

Réponse de POS Nation

We're glad you're enjoying your system, Jay! Thanks for the review.