CAP Retail Point of Sale

Système cloud de point de vente destiné aux petites entreprises et aux commerces de détail

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

104 avis

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Restaurants
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Life made easier

Publié le 15/01/2019

This system has benefited us so much at McDonals, because it helps keeps us organized and up to date with everything that we may need help with or inventory on. It also makes it a lot easy for our crew too.

Avantages

The most that I like about this software is that I am able to manage everything on this system at McDonald's. I can check times, check products and look at all the orders that had came through that day. Also with this system you are able to do schedules and make sure that the inventory is put in. With this system you can do just about anything even knowing the total sales for that day and month. This system helps keep everything together.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I did not like was the fact that sometimes when I was trying to do an order, it automatically started rebooting itself and doing an update. It did not happen too often.

Sean G.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

POS Nation Review

Publié le 16/12/2019

I have enjoyed using POS Nation. With each fix or call to the tech team, I learn the system more and more. The POS Nation employees have been wonderful, and the hardware has held up well for the time we have had it.

Avantages

I enjoyed the setup process. The instructor was great to work with, and very informative. The features within the system fit just about any scenario we run into. The ease of learning the system was also a relief.

Inconvénients

I will occasionally run into issues finding the correct reports to run for specific information. Also, I have experienced "speed" issues with the system taking many seconds to finish transactions and open the drawer. However, both of these issues are resolved fairly quickly after calling customer support.

Toast POS

Pourquoi choisir CAP Retail Point of Sale

Inventory and reporting capabilities. Also, to get with a more modern system.

Pourquoi passer à CAP Retail Point of Sale

We have Toast in our Restaurant program. Their poor hardware performance and lack of customer service dissuaded us from pursuing any further business with them.

Réponse de POS Nation Traduire en français

We're happy you're enjoying your system, Sean! Thanks for the review.

Eva S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Intuitive, comprehensive, easy to learn, with a great team behind the product to offer help!

Publié le 06/10/2021

5 stars from day one!

Avantages

The whole system rocks. It’s easy to learn, the features are exactly what I need - I don’t think there is a single feature I would add. Checking customers out is easy, credit card processing is seamless, and the features, like the hot keys, discounts, and ability to examine the data and make decisions based on real time information is key to my profitability.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I would alter is the search feature when looking up an item - the “search” button is above the entry field - when intuitively - most people go to their right where the return button normally is - it’s a small thing - but annoying when you’re in a hurry. When programming the hot “add” button - which intuitively you’d think would add a hot key - adds a “set” - you have to use the “change” button to add a hot key to a “set” - that is also a bit weird and not as easy to grasp when you’re starting out. It’s not a deal breaker in any way shape or form - as the hot keys themselves are an awesome feature - it’s just two little things that I find a bit annoying.

Lorraine N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

CAP for Grocery store

Publié le 12/11/2020

Avantages

The promised ability to use my existing hardware which was not possible with any other grocery specific POS program.

Inconvénients

It was not specific to the grocery industry and is not flexible in changing to changing needs within the grocery industry. For example, when an additional tax was imposed for telecommunication cards this program did not have the ability to differentiate it which would be required in order for me to report taxes to the state. Also, my own personal, custom gift cards cannot be processed through the system nor can I scan and process Major gift cards through this program.

Lorraine,

We are sorry to hear you have not had a good experience in regards to some areas within our software. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you at 704-405-5089.

Margaret jane B.

Manager

Publié le 26/08/2021

I love it..

Avantages

I like that it is very organized, and easy to make reports, if no one else is logging in from another location .
I know yor employee was right letting me know all has access to my store.
I have had numerous problems,but i think its because our company has several locations in which all have access to my location which has been very disturbing.
I appreciate all that you guys have done for me and I am hoping my boss gets employee numbers to keep this from happening again..

Thank you so much for helping me today..

Best,

Jane Brady

Inconvénients

I like it all Basically..
I think its awesome..

Carol D.

Wonderful Step By Step Guidance

Publié le 27/10/2020

Avantages

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , our delightful Customer Success Manager, has been by our side since day one helping us get our new POS system up and running. We have found the software rather intuitive and easy to use so far.

Inconvénients

Right now I am having a difficult time getting data I need from the Reports. This may be due to my inexperience with the new system.

Quickbooks Point of Sale

Pourquoi choisir CAP Retail Point of Sale

I made the switch from QuickBooks POS due to poor support. When you are running a retail business, and have an issue with your POS, you need help right away or you lose customers.

Logiciel antérieur

Quickbooks Point of Sale

Carol,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your Customer Success Manager, and that he represented POS Nation well. We look forward to working with you again soon! Please reach out to us if you would like additional training in regards to the reports at customercare@posnation.com

Vivian W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Articles de sport

sPORTING GOODS

Publié le 18/12/2020

Love it

Avantages

The point of sale is easy to use. Reports are great..

Inconvénients

It kicks you out often but you can get rite back in. The inventory is complicated way to many steps

Vivian,

Reviews like this really make our team proud. We are happy to hear that the reports are great for your business. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for being a valued POS Nation customer!

Betsy B.

Would recommend POS Nation

Publié le 12/02/2021

I know that when I call I always have someone who can guide me and answer questions. That is very much appreciated. Our Customer Success Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been wonderful through this experience. He has been kind and patient. We really appreciate the fact POS Nation is a US-based company and everyone we speak to is here in the US.

Avantages

All of our needs have been met with this pos system. We appreciate that the learning curve for the software was easy and the process of integrating with our existing business was efficient.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a printer that prints tags for outside use, such as a tree tag. At the moment we are printing onto a smaller tag and sticking them to the tree tags.

Paul D.

Tech Support

Publié le 14/12/2020

CAP POS is great to use but I notice they are few little things as end user myself, we need tech support to help us get though some of glitch & add-on products to the POS sooner & less wait time.
I am always please & special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , he have always help solve all issue I encounter in just one call, his knowledge of this software is second to none.

Avantages

We have been using Cap software for many years & I found it's easy to use, it have many options available that business manager would love to explore it for their business. I hope CAP will post more video in how to explore all the great feature in it.

Inconvénients

I can't find much of what I like least about this software but I do hope the wait time for tech support is shorter, retail business POS can't be down for too long customers have least patient when system have a glitch and tech support can't be reach right away.

Paul,

Thank you for your feedback regarding both the software and our technical support team. We want to ensure that we are decreasing our wait time and you are receiving the help you need in a timely manner. Please give our customer success team at call if you find that the wait time has become too extensive. You can reach us at 877-727-3548 Option 2. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Diana T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

CAP is perfect for managing a retail shop with lots of product and customers

Publié le 11/12/2020

For us, the inventory control is the most valuable. We have a bead shop with hundreds of small items that would be impossible to manage without CAP. We know what's selling, who is buying and when to reorder or put on sale to move out. We know what our overall financial position is constantly.

Avantages

Back office is incredible - so nice to have access to everything that we do from purchasing, receiving, tagging, selling, reordering, customer history, discounts, special sales - I could go on forever. I can't imagine what more could be needed.

Inconvénients

We started using CAP when we first set up our business over 20 years ago and have enjoyed the upgrades over the years. Now with the incredible support we are getting today it is wonderful. The program is sophisticated and with so many options it is so much easier to utilize more features with the new support available. I wish we had access to that years ago. I spent a lot of time with trial and error trying to utilize different features but now I can just pick up the phone and within a very short period of time, I've got my questions answered or problems solved!

Diana,

POS Nation is lucky to have such great customers, like yourself. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experience with our company! We are so happy to hear that you love the Back Office feature and the upgrades over the years. We are excited to continue working with you throughout the years to come!

Jennifer A.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I could not have asked for a better system and company!

Publié le 27/12/2019

My overall experience with POS nation is probably one of the best experiences I’ve had with another company. From day 1 everyone that I have spoke with at that company has done nothing but go above and beyond to help in any way they possibly can with anything that I needed. Their customer service skills were amazing. And that’s very hard to find these days. Every employee that I spoke with was not only extremely nice and amazing and helped with anything that i needed but you could tell that they all worked for a great company and took great pride in the company that they worked for. Which is also very rare these days. I have nothing but amazing compliments for this company! From the bottom to the top! I’m so impressed with

Avantages

What I liked most about this software was pretty much everything. From the price, the free installation, the iCloud monthly service, the 24/7 help line, and the overall easiness of the system. Everything was customized for the products we sell. If there wasn’t a barcode, you could easily make your own button for the product. The ID option is amazing, it helps the employees on checking IDs for the sale of beer and cigarettes. The time clock for clocking in and out is very helpful as well. Along with the end of day report and all the statistics that it helps break down.

Inconvénients

Your system is amazing and truly the only con I could actually think about would be to have a bigger font option on the screen or bigger square options on the main screen.

Réponse de POS Nation Traduire en français

Thank you for your in-depth review, Jennifer! We appreciate your feedback.

Gordon L.

Great system for the Money

Publié le 15/03/2019

I have spent the most part of a year researching most if not all the different POS systems out there. Though there are other systems that would fit my business model, the down fall is a lot of them are cloud base. With the lack of internet available in Alaska I need a system that I could use without total reliance on the internet. POS Nation was the best application for my needs. I was able to purchase everything I needed to operate my business, I 'm currently operating two stations with a third acting as my storage and back up system that was purchased locally for that purpose. Take the time needed to properly setup this system, the data you can get form this software will greatly assist you in making decisions in maintaining and growing your business.

Avantages

CRE is a good program for the kind of business that I run. I recently purchased a grocery/liquor store which has a RV park and small hotel that I have been able to manage through the software. It was a lot of work setting up inventory, and incorporating the RV/Hotel to make it work with the system but with due diligence and with the great support POS provides has made managing my business far easier then it would be without it.

Inconvénients

​I have had only minor issues with the hardware for example the key boards that are sent with the system are not worth the box that the were sent in had to replace them with in a month of receiving them. The keys stick and get stuck and not everything can be done efficiently through a touch screen. The back office program is a great program with good reportage, but working with purchase orders need some work. The creation of a PO doesn't work with real world situations. Once generated the can't be adjusted when faced with stock outs or quantity changes. So I don't us it to generate my orders with vendors, more so for receiving my orders.
Again these are just minor issues. Again the reportage you get form the system is very informative and allows you to efficiently manage your day to day, monthly and yearly reportage.

Karen W.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

My first POS

Publié le 23/03/2019

For the most part, the service has been good. I accidentally ended up talking to someone on the east coast when I first began investigating the possibility of making this POS purchase, which is a challenge when I am trying to talk to someone on the west coast where I'm located. Anything that I need must be shipped from across the country instead of up the coast.

But the people are friendly and helpful. Even if they insist I watch the videos in order to learn more about the operation of the system. That would be much easier if I actually had speakers on my machine or a place to hook them up, but I do not. Watching the videos on my home computer do not help, as I cannot practice what I just learned.

Would I buy this again, knowing what I know now? Probably, although I think I'd do a little more research and ask a lot more questions first.

Avantages

I purchased this POS machine and software in order to streamline our monthly sales and inventory. For the most part, it has met those needs satisfactorily. I like that I can look up sales info for specific days and track inventory during both the busy season and the shoulder season. Being able to spot trends is paramount to achieving success in any business, and that's one of the main reasons I wanted to use this software. Tracking expenses and profit/loss is also something I'm looking forward to doing with ease once I figure it out.

Also, having an machine that links up to our online store and keeps inventory current is a major plus.

Inconvénients

Oooh, this is gonna be a long list.
It is not exactly user friendly or intuitive. Entering inventory is a pain in the neck. You must go through two separate screens in order to complete all the information on each item! I would much rather have a long list of things to complete on one screen than have to close out Style Matrix, go into Inventory Maintenance, find the item, fill in the missing details (part number, description for the price tags, web description, etc.) then print out the price tags (which is on yet another screen!)

Also, there have been updates to the software that make some interesting changes, including having items go missing from the database and when I'm trying to ring up a customer and the machine insists that the item is NOT in inventory and would I like to add it now (even though I JUST scanned a barcode printed out by my machine) is super frustrating. Sometimes I just need to scan it for a third time before it recognizes the code and the purchase can continue.

Also, the TS lookup is a hassle, as there is no way to tell if you're choosing the correct color or size in a style matrix situation.

Also, when you get your online store together, the categories and departments are the opposite of what they are in the POS, which is horribly confusing, and you cannot easily change categories or departments. Don't even think about deleting one of them, because that is one button click from disaster. It gets ugly.

Réponse de POS Nation Traduire en français

We appreciate the feedback, Karen!

Justin S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Meubles

Amazing Product!!

Publié le 10/02/2020

This system and the staff have been extremely beneficial to our business, here in Canada. They helped through the purchasing, setting up, and operation of the system without rushing me and only stopping after I was satisfied. Before POS Nation, we were using an old analog cash register that only had new items and used items as categories (the only new items we carry are mattresses), leaving no information as to what we sell in what quantities or values. Now, we can see how many of what we sell and when. This is very important to us and will be a very good aid for as to what donations we will be seeking more or less of.

Avantages

The system's best feature is its customizability. Being a used furniture store that also deals with antiques, appliances, collectibles, tools, and pretty much everything except for clothing, we needed a system that we could adjust on the go since our inventory is always changing. We've been using this system for about 3 months now and even today, I'm still making adjustments multiple times a week. My volunteers caught on to its use very quickly, even considering the changes that I keep making to it.

Inconvénients

The two things that I don't like is the inability to remove payment options buttons, such as EBT or Gift Card, as we don't use those methods and I would like to have a 3rd column of TS Lookup. The first on the left brings up the three on the right. I wish it could do sub-categories. For example, if we sell a mattress I'd like another row to pop up and ask if it's new or used and the third to then ask which size, material, etc.

Réponse de POS Nation Traduire en français

We appreciate your feedback, Justin. Thanks for being a POS Nation customer!

Carol E.

Dependable software/Easy to Use

Publié le 11/12/2020

We are very happy with the product. Otherwise, we wouldn't be such long-time customers. We can track sales hourly/daily/monthly/annually as well as by sales code. We can offer discounts to customers and track on type of discount given. Also, helps us keep track of inventory costs/turnover, sales taxes and much more.

Avantages

Have been using the CAP POS system in our employees' store for 20 years +. Easy system for cashiers and administrator to learn and use. On the very few occasions that we've had issues, tech support was very responsive and fixed the problem on the first contact. No need for call backs.

Inconvénients

Wish there was some way we could link it to our website so it could automatically track inventory on our online store and show items as sold out. Right now , we run reports daily and adjust manually. But Reports module is very easy to use and provides many different real-time reports with variables depending on info you are looking for.

Carol,

Reviews like this really make our team proud. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for being a valued POS Nation customer for over 20 years! We are so happy to hear that our technical support team has been very responsive to fix any problem that you have had throughout the years. Again, thank you for your feedback and kind words.

Karen K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good value for small business

Publié le 11/12/2020

Cap is very helpful, solves problems readily, have great features, like off site back up, and is easy to use and change as needed.

Avantages

This software is easy to use, has a lot of features, and can be used in a limited way then expanded asfeatures become needed. Ability to sell misc. items not in inventory.

Inconvénients

There is a lot of features, that I am not familiar with and take time to learn, but as a small business it is hard to find that time. Would like to be able to amend a sale after the fact(ie change a visa charge to a mater card without reringing, or unvoid a sale )

Karen,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our POS System and service. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! We greatly appreciate your business. In regards to amending the sale after the fact, feel free to call our technical support team at 704-405-5089 and they can help walk you through this process. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you!

Scott H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Review of Personnell

Publié le 10/11/2020

Avantages

The customer support team, in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic with getting my problem solved as quickly as she did. I hope that she answers any future calls we need to make.

Inconvénients

Inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases. Our credit card processing is through Payment Depot/First Nashville and the need to go to a separate screen and hit another key, while our customer is waiting is cumbersome and not efficient, either time wise or financially. We have been told that this is due to us using First Nashville, but it is hard to believe that a processor of this size is not set up in your system for this to be handled. Please feel free to contact me for further response.

Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear that our customer support team represented POS Nation well. In regards to your inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases, we definitely can help you get this setup. Please give our technical support team a call at 704-405-5089 to get you the assistance needed. Thank you again for your review! We greatly appreciate you as a customer.

Michael D.

My business backbone

Publié le 18/12/2020

Overall good experience. I depend on it as if it were one of my best employees.

Avantages

This is the only POS I have ever used. It is the first and only one this family business has ever used. The point of sale works well as we have a large inventory for a small business. I have trained six different people to use it and have done well. The ability to generate reports related to sales for tax purposes and managing inventory as well as managing A/R is wonderful.

Inconvénients

We have had some anomalies over the years that can not be explained. We have several accounts for individuals that generate a repeating sale each time I do monthly statements. I will name them ghost acct and discard them each month. Occasionally this will happen with an inventory item. The amount in stock seems to change by itself

Michael,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our POS System. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! We are happy to hear that six different individuals were easily trained on the system and also that our reporting functions are just what you need. We greatly appreciate your business.

Phil H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Agriculture

Love our POS System

Publié le 23/03/2019

We are a Christmas Tree Farm with a fairly large gift shop. We are only open seasonally and POS Nation is willing to work with us during the time we are open. This system has allowed us to have total control of the trees in the field, the number of trees sold, and aided us in knowing when to close the harvest. Our entire gift shop is now in the data base which allows for quick and accurate checking-out of the customers. We have also integrated our CC processing in with the POS system and everything works great! I can't say enough good about our experience with POS Nation.

Avantages

How easy it was to enter the entire inventory into the system. The speed with which you can check out a customer! And the ability to run easy accurate reports at the end of the day, week or year!

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything I don't like about the software. Anytime I have had a problem, the system had what I needed, I just didn't know how to use it. Customer support has always solved my problems and taught me what we needed to know. Or better yet, how to use the system.

Réponse de POS Nation Traduire en français

Thanks for the review, Phil! We're glad you're enjoying the software and find it easy to use.

Carly H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

By Far Best Customer Support

Publié le 15/03/2019

I did months & months of research on many (20+) different POS systems before deciding to finally make the switch to POS Nation (CRE). We have used 4 other systems in the past 37 years and I can already tell you POS Nation FAR exceeds any customer service and technical support we have ever received. It was a rocky transition (as expected) but support team and many others at POS Nation were extremely patient & supportive throughout the entire transition. If you are in need of a new POS system, I highly recommend considering POS Nation.

Avantages

Customer & technical support have been top notch. We are a business that has used about 8 different POS companies over the last 37 years & have worked with numerous "support" staff from each company. Although we anticipated a rough transition period (as it turned out to be), the staff at POS Nation was there every step of the way. Specifically, customer support were all extremely patient & supportive throughout the month+ long transition.

Inconvénients

A lot of the reports that are available are completely useless, whereas some reports that you would think are completely necessary for a POS system are not available... the most difficulty we have with the lack of reports involves Customer reports. One other CON to CRE is the Quickbooks Sales Pass. It is not as seamless as one would think when you are told it is "fully integrated with Quickbooks."

Kenneth C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vins et spiritueux

Simplicity

Publié le 21/10/2020

Been using over 15 years, had some growing pains in first few years but it has been pretty rock solid for last 8-10 years. So easy to use and train new employees quickly. Every other POS I have looked at is overcomplicated and hard to use and follow.

Avantages

Very simple presentation at POS homesceen in selling mode, simple operation for scanning, lookup and paying. Software has the few features that I need and so many others that I will never use.

Inconvénients

Inventory sales history by item is not precise enough, needs to break down actual sales from transfers and damages. including transfers really can skew the actual sales history. Also spot checking Inventory is very confusing to teach and execute properly.

Kenneth,

POS Nation is lucky to have such great customers, like yourself. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experience with our company! We appreciate your 15 years of loyalty and thankful to have you as a customer.

Bob T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

CAP POS Software

Publié le 21/12/2020

Our largest benefit was the integrated Pennsylvania plcb report. We found that most of customers a re small business operators and they were not looking for a $25,000 software package. It is a reliable product that fit our customers needs.

Avantages

It's pretty easy to set up and then train our customers to use it. CAP tailored the product to accommodate our PA beer distributors by creating an integrated PA PLCB Beverage report. CAP support has been very helpful. CAP has most of the features that 99% of our customers actually use/need. The price point is good.

Inconvénients

There are not any substantial cons with CAP that we have encountered.

Bob,

We are happy to hear that our POS System is easy to set up and train your customers on how to use it! We are also happy to hear that the integrated PA PLCB Beverage report has been very accommodating and crucial for your business. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review that makes us proud! We are glad to have you as a customer.

Shiv M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] WORKED WITH ME TODAY

Publié le 05/11/2020

Avantages

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] TOOK HIS TIME AND ADDRESSED ALL ISSUES I HAD ON MY 4 STATIONS. LUCKILY HE WAS ABLE TO CORRECT ISSUES THAT WAS CAUSING MY SYSTEMS TO CRASH. HE WAS VERY PLEASANT AND TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME. HE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND IF NEED BE I WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH HIM AGAIN...OTHER REPS SHOULD FOLLOW PATTERN..THANKS

Inconvénients

SOMETIMES IT CRASHES....SOME AGENTS LEAVE ME WITH A BACKUP FROM 2017 WHICH IS CONSIDERED CRAZY BECAUSE WE ARE IN 2020...

Shiv,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our technical support team. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! Also, if the POS System does crash again, please be sure to either call our technical support team or email us at customercare@posnation.com so that we can get this addressed as soon as possible. Thank you and we greatly appreciate your business.

Joseph l D.

Best POS for Retail/Tavern Liquor Business

Publié le 15/12/2020

Avantages

Great product. Easy installation and start up. Only POS to provide solution for hybrid business. We are a restaurant/Tavern/retail wine shop that uses the robust tag/label system as well as inside dining/bar business. Service from CAP has been great. Very responsive and good follow up.

Inconvénients

Only Con we experienced was the interface to Quickbooks at startup. Our distributor didn’t provide instruction prior to install. We had Quickbooks operational prior to CAP which required a rebuild of Quickbooks after the fact. CAP customer support went above and beyond to help us.

Joseph,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our company and our customer support. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! We greatly appreciate your business.

Tj A.

LOVE POS NATION

Publié le 23/10/2020

Wonderful- Highly recommend

Avantages

User Friendly, Reporting, Inventory. The best customer service and IT support. Easy set up and the POS NATION teams care about you and your business.

Inconvénients

Worldpay take 1-2 days to deposit funds from customers paying with credit cards.

Square Virtual Terminal et Clover

Pourquoi passer à CAP Retail Point of Sale

Best Customer Service

TJ,

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your POS system so far specifically the reporting and inventory modules. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!