59 avis affichés sur 49

PaidYET

Solution cloud de traitement des paiements, de facturation et de POS (point de vente)

4,7 /5 (49 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
59 avis affichés sur 49
Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I have had a great experience with PaidYet and no issues!

Publié le 19/07/2018

Seamless Processing of Credit Card Payments and quick turn around time from Credit Card Processing to deposit into my business bank account.

Avantages

Seamless Credit Card software to process payments for my Small Business. I like the user interface that allows me to accept Credit Card Payments in the office, as well as mobile Credit Card Swipers to process payments.

Inconvénients

For a while, it took several days to receive payments into my business bank account. I had a conversation with a supervisor and got that turn around time minimized to one day. Other than that small hiccup, all is well with this software!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It helps me keep track of customers' billing date & most importantly no recurring billing...

Publié le 08/04/2018

I can use it anywhere, it works fine with mobile (mostly I use in mobile) and it opens well with not-so-good internet too. Its too easy and saves much time once I get to know it. The first two weeks were confusing, but once you're used to it, it works wonderfully for you.

Avantages

Of course, the price. It is not very costly and easy to use with the payment link that I can customize per my use. Most of the customers pay via phone, so ewallet facility is helpful to them. The Ewallet is essentially helpful as customer don't submit their card details, etc., and its easy for them. No hidden charges.

Inconvénients

There are a few things that I would list below:

1. Sometimes it takes too much "frustrating" time to process payments.
2. Site on mobile works great, but resolution is poor.
3. I've had some problems with live hat when I use it in smartphone, with iphone it works fine.

Douglas M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Presse écrite
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Effective but a little slow

Publié le 27/10/2016

Using the software was pretty easy. But we made our payment on October 18th, and our Merchant Services still had no record of the payment on October 25th, so we had to have the bank fax over proof that the bill was paid in order to receive our deposits.

Easy to understand

Inconvénients

Took more than a week for our vendor to receive payment. Since our vendor is also our merchant account, they were holding large deposits from our credit card, which mean we had to do a conference call with the bank to substantiate that the money went through our account.

Réponse de PaidYET Traduire en français

Thank you for taking the time to send us this feedback. We do really appreciate it. However, the speed at which a merchants payment appears in their account is not determined by PaidYET. We only make it easy for consumers to pay merchants. We do not actually allocate the money to the merchant. That is done between the issuing bank and the business' merchant account. While we sympathize with your problem, this is not a complaint about paidYET and we thoroughly hope that your experience while making the payment was great. Please feel free to rate us based on that experience.

Thanks again,
The PaidYET Team

Joseph O.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

This product makes payment process very easy as convenience is guaranteed, presentable with...

Publié le 10/05/2018

An amazing software that has made my payments very easy accurate. I like every feature that comes with this software.

Avantages

Fast and very efficient way of making payment. It makes this process easy and enjoyable with receipts being sent to the email in minutes.

Inconvénients

It may occasionally take long to process payment but gerally this is a great product with nothing much to complain about. Kudos to the team that continuously work on this and make improvements each time.

Lewis S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product, easy to use and very helpful

Publié le 22/05/2017

Avantages

Fast and easy, I reached out a couple times for some assistance and I noticed that the response times were always quick and the personnel that I spoke with were particularly helpful

Inconvénients

If I had to pick one I guess it would be the lack f dark theme. Or the fact that the live hat does not load on mobile correctly

Chris W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very user-friendly, especially for new business owners.

Publié le 16/05/2017

Ease of use when on the go.

Avantages

I really like the ease of use in processing of Credit Cards. I also like the Paysaber product because of its mobility.

Inconvénients

No Chip feature for the Paysaber Product. Many customers now have the Chip technology on their cards and like the extra added security.

Debi B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Événementiel
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Efficiency with One Click

Publié le 04/11/2016

We are able to capture payments in minutes without touching our customers' credit cards! We make it easy for our customers and they pay! PaidYet has increased our ability to receive payments that could otherwise be losses and we are spending little time trying to collect.

Simple, efficient, accurate

Tyler L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Great Software

Publié le 10/08/2016

Paidyet saves mes tons of time by allowing me to save my customers cards on file and charge them every month. It also helps me sleep at night knowing i'm not responsible for safely storing hundreds of credit card numbers for my customers.

Avantages

Card-on-file feature and the ability for customers to update their cards without me having to bother them.

Alex S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Easy payments!

Publié le 30/04/2017

It has save my time

Avantages

PaidYet software was pretty straightforward, easy to use and had great reporting features This site is wonderful to navigate and easy to use! No fees or "convenience" charges. I was surprised how well it all worked out.

Jason R.

Great Choice for Getting Paid

Publié le 01/11/2016

Our company has been using Paidyet for over a year now and we have to say we're impressed. Several of our clients have commented on how they find PaidYet easy to use. Our customers can save their payment information in the PaidYet system and when we send out invoices they can login and pay or simply setup PaidYet to auto debt their accounts. We have seen a decrease in the amount of time it takes to get paid. Another nice feature is PaidYet provides a hosted payment page so we don't have to worry about accepting billing information on our website which can be a real headache. We are very happy with PaidYet and glad we found an unique payment service in the sea of providers out there.

Lauren A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinet d'avocats
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Paidyet review from a law firm's perspective

Publié le 27/10/2016

We have been using Paidyet for awhile now and it's been the easiest system to use. It is very user friendly for both our clerks and for our clients.

It is user friendly

Inconvénients

We haven't had any complaints regarding this software.

Tyler L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PaidYET is incredibly easy to use and set up. Saved me tons of time.

Publié le 09/12/2015

Avantages

It's cheap and easy to use. It takes away the headache of doing recurring billing every month.

Inconvénients

I wish they had more reporting but I can export everything I need anyway so it's not a big deal. I'm sure they will get more reporting soon. They keep adding awesome features.

Kelly M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

User friendly!

Publié le 27/10/2016

PaidYet software was pretty straightforward, easy to use and had great reporting features. The customer support could use some improvement but overall the software is highly effective for streamlining the payment process.

The ease of use.

Inconvénients

The customer support was a bit lacking.

Brandon E.

• Support client

Great application, lots of useful features for getting paid quickly

Publié le 27/10/2016

Excellent way for getting paid quickly. I Loved the way you can store cards on file and set up auto payments. It's an all in one bill paying / receiving application that, after using it, I can't imagine not having it at my disposal. The PaidYET staff is extremely helpful to work with. Their support was extremely quick at answering any questions I had. It made the user experience that much more enjoyable. Would recommend and have recommended it to many business owners I know who are looking to collect payment faster, and support a wider variety of paying clients.

Iain M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Used this product to accept retainers for my law practice

Publié le 14/01/2016

Avantages

I love that it is secure and allows me to keep track of customers who forget to pay. I usually put my customers credit cards on file so that I know I can at least count on receiving my retainer in full.

Inconvénients

PaidYET does a great job at...well, it's job. It has a ton of features, just can't wait to see when some more reporting and stuff comes to market.