PHP Point of Sale

Un système de POS (point de vente) pour commerce de détail qui gère plusieurs emplacements de magasin

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

338 avis

Geraldine

• Support client

Easy to learn platform with access to customer service at your fingertips. Would highly...

Publié le 18/04/2018

Avantages

In my case I love the ability to manage inventory and decide easily when a order for more parts is necessary. By always having parts we are always making money.

Inconvénients

Not being able to use it on your phone or other stations are hard to set up. I wish it was easier to use in other locations.

Carmen
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

I don't know how we dit it without PHP Point of Sale

Publié le 23/11/2021

As a small business owner of a dog store and groomer, a web shop and store took up so much of my time. Especially the syncing of the products in the shop and the store, because sometimes I would forget to do that, so people would buy a product online that was sold out in the store.
After many comparisons I chose PHP Point of Sale and from day 1 that it was up and running I felt a lot calmer.

Avantages

There is little not to like about this product. It is easy to set up. Has a ton of features, not even all of which we use. And offers so much more compared to other POS systems, truly value for money.

What I especially love is the fact that I don't have to spend extra time on inventory and synchronization between store and web shop. And what I also love is that every new product I create in PHP POS is immediately available in the webshop.

The possibilities are great, the support is great and fast and the program is very easy to use even for people who have never worked with a POS system before.

Inconvénients

Our only problem was with syncing the products. I wasn't aware that all the products were re-entering my webshop, so suddenly there were a lot of duplicates and I had to spend some extra time on them. But that could also have been a stupid mistake on my part.

WooPOS, ConnectPOS et Square Point of Sale

Pourquoi passer à PHP Point of Sale

I have installed and tried a few other options before finding this hidden gem. From the moment I installed the trial version, my hands started itching to get started with it. The extensive settings, options and support are just fantastic. With others I would have spent double for all these options.
Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Critique of PHP

Publié le 11/11/2016

I manage a small Christian book store that operates on a small budget so we chose PHP for our point of sale program. We originally had issues with slow responses if we tried to record multiple purchases on one transaction. We overcame that by installing the program on the hard drive. My greatest problem now is printing receipts. Originally the receipt printer printed from margin to margin but there has been a program change and now I cannot get the printer to print to the left margin. I have about a half inch margin which creates extra long receipts. Tech support tried to help me with this problem but were unsuccessful. I also wish I could add fields in the item description list to fit our needs. All in all the program works fine and is a good value.

The price

Inconvénients

The printer issues and slow response to entries.

Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Business Automation

Publié le 09/06/2022

The previous management system was coded by me in dBASE 4.0 which is desktop based. There was no remote access to the database.

In my search to migrate to another platform; my requirements are;
1. Cloud based, remote access via the internet
2. Opensource where I can access the database directly.
3. Easy to customise

I tried and tested many scripts and finally discovered OSPOS and a paid version PHPPOS in 2015. So happy when I discovered the script meets 80% of our needs. I run this against our system for a year before migrating 100% on PHPPOS.

Avantages

It is written in PHP with MySql as its database. The core code fits 80% of our business demands. Cloud based allows remote access. With a direct access to the database, I am able to create scripts & reports that help to cover the 20% of our needs.

Inconvénients

1. We need more custom fields in the Expenses module where we can upload pdf, jpg files.
2. The warehouse inventory module is missing. I had to write additional scripts to fill in the missing gap.

Jose

Best POS for Retailer

Publié le 14/06/2022

Avantages

Simple, easy to use, if you have knowledge in Excel you can transfer products, suppliers and customers in seconds. A lightweight program so you don't need to have a server or a supercomputer to manage it. You can work in the cloud or you can simply do it locally. It adapts to cell phones, laptops, tablets and you can access it from anywhere by creating a network that allows you to do it. We have been using it for years when it only had about 70mb of download.

Inconvénients

It would be good to improve the way to search for products so that when the item number or barcode is not available, the search is done by item description. The other thing that could be improved would be (in my case) the account statements for customer accounts receivable. This applies to me because I have few customers to whom I grant credit.

Robert

Feature Rich & Great Service

Publié le 09/06/2022

Fantastic experience. We have used PHP for many years and, during the years, compared other systems to make sure we are still using a premium platform, which also resulted in staying the PHP.

Avantages

The system is easy to get started and full of features that can be adjusted to the business requirements.

Inconvénients

Improvements on integration, credit card totals transfer to units and e-com.

Epos Now, Square Payments et Lightspeed Retail

Pourquoi passer à PHP Point of Sale

Features are easy to use.
Matthew

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use and customizable POS

Publié le 10/06/2022

Overall great for the value, ease of use, and inventory management.

Avantages

Ease of use and ability to keep up with customer accounts and inventory.

Inconvénients

Would like better discount options (promo prices and tiers better customization). Would like more inventory and report options as well as more clarity on what each report does.

Mohammed

The best Point of Sale Software out there

Publié le 11/06/2022

Avantages

Extremely easy to use, one of the best software's that comes with built in integration with woocommerce.

Inconvénients

We haven't had any issues with them yet.

James

Better POS then the Giants

Publié le 31/05/2022

Avantages

The amount of features compared to the big players in this space for literally a fraction on the price.

Inconvénients

There is more technical information to know, but support is great if you don't have the headspace for it.

Ahmed

• Support client

I really enjoyed the user experience .. its easy to navigate and setup

Publié le 20/04/2018

Avantages

The setup was easy and straight to the point. I also liked the product entry process. It allowed me to scan products directly.

Inconvénients

There was a few cons when it came to customer rewards. The user interface was ok but needed some work.

Brandon
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Great Product. Great Support

Publié le 08/11/2016

PHP pos offers a robust user experience: slick interface, excellent sales and inventory tracking, and intuitive ease of use. Training employees to use the software took practically no time! Customers love the account features that allows history searches and store credit lines.

My favorite feature: first rate customer service! Tech support responds quickly and thoroughly. And new feature requests often are met in the next release build.

I highly recommend this mature platform that has made store management simple and efficient!

Avantages

Customer support--trouble tickets resolved quickly and personally. Feature enrichment grows by orders of magnitude with each release.

Inconvénients

Maybe offer a video tutorial or other resource(s) on using the software for admins. Your interface is highly intuitive, but someone new to POS transactions might not understand, in principle, the rich value of all your PHP pos software capabilities. Your support forums are a great starting place for troubleshooting. I'm thinking more in terms of feature tutorials.

John

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fantastic software for my firing range!

Publié le 29/11/2016

We went through several demos before deciding on PHP Point of Sale. It's ease of use, and the ability for us to locally host it, and price made it the obvious choice. We've had over 16,000 transactions, 6,500 unique customers in the past year, and haven't had a single problem. Even the upgrade was seamless.

The few times we've had questions, they offered exceptional customer service and has been quick to offer help whenever needed, but so far, we haven't had any issues.

We are running the system on an Atom powered 1U rack server with Windows 7 Pro 4GB of ram and an SSD drive. We run daily backups as part of the daily close out of the register. We have 3 concurrent sessions running all day, and during peak business that runs up to 5 sessions.

Using our own VPN, we have no issue using the system at remote trade shows with a laptop and 3G/4G hotspot. Using just a simple magnetic card reader, we have no issues taking credit cards in the field. The software is EMV compatible with the latest version but we have not implemented that feature yet.

Avantages

Easy to install, very stable, and fast (running on dedicated Windows 7 Pro atom machine with SSD)

Inconvénients

Would like to be able to add custom fields to customer database. I know it can be done with a PHP developer, but would be nice if that was an option natively.

Liz

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent features for the price!

Publié le 17/04/2018

Ability to access the program from any location and device! Customisation, ease of use - everyone can use it even our technologically challenged staff!

Avantages

So easy to use, large amount of features including the ability to add photos, edit items in bulk, price scaling/ tiers, control duration of sale prices, emailing a copy of the invoice to customers, CLOUD based - this feature has been my life saver!
Ease of introducing a scanner, till and label printer to the program, excellent customer service who actually take your recommendations seriously and even implement bona fide requests that would serve everyone! Ability to customise. The price is what drew me initially and has kept me using it!

Inconvénients

If somehow it could be integrated into any website to save me doubling up on managing inventory. Other than that at this stage your team has done a fantastic job! I've recommended this to all business owners I meet!

Balazs

Great software, excellent support

Publié le 27/01/2020

Avantages

Very comprehensive feature list, fast support

Inconvénients

Nothing negative about this solution. Very happy

Shopify POS

Pourquoi choisir PHP Point of Sale

Not enough features with Shopify

Logiciel antérieur

Shopify POS
David
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best pos I have ever used

Publié le 08/11/2016

Chris and the team are amazing. When I first got the point of sale it did just about everything I needed. I had one issue and Chris added it in the very next version. I made more suggestions and just about everyone was added. I live in Australia and I have even had Chris call me once to sort out and issue. I got the feeling Chris thought it was was a very important issue to fix which is great to see. I am so impressed by the software that I am currently in the process of maybe selling two more copies to local businesses.

Avantages

Features are add quickly on request and the support is fast and really good

Inconvénients

It's based on a tax system that is not local to me but the team made adjustments and added features which to sort this out. I would also like to see less need for a mouse.

Susan
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Greatest Value Point of Sale system anywhere!

Publié le 08/11/2016

We are a small cooperative grocery store all run by volunteers. I am continually amazed at the functionality of this package and it is priced at a fraction of other POS systems. Most of all, the dedication of the owner, Chris Muench is amazing. I have called for support at all times of day and night, including weekends, and he is always there, cheerfully talking us through the solutions. We literally could not have grown this far without this software.

Avantages

it is easy to use, stable, and gets the job done. It has way more functionality than we are using. Chris is always there for us and has helped us understand many of the intricacies. The low price is amazing. We could not have afforded the other products on the market.

Inconvénients

The things we find lacking are the ability to integrate with a scale for the products that need to be weighed and a good "how to" manual so that we can easily learn how to use all of the functions that the software can perform.

Corey

• Support client

Easy to use and customize for my business needs.

Publié le 20/04/2018

Avantages

This software is easy to start using, and offers a lot of features that I use everyday. The inventory management system is great to see what is in stock and what needs to be reordered. The customer system provides everything I need to manage my customer base and provide loyalty rewards. The ability to access the software from anywhere helps a lot when I am out and about.

Inconvénients

Recently, the barcode label system was reverted back to the old system. I appreciated the ability to skip labels on the barcode sheet, as sometimes my batch printing would reuse partially printed sheets. I would like to see the option to skip labels added back into barcode sheet printing.

Benjamin
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent product - Excellent Value!

Publié le 08/11/2016

I was looking for a new POS system for a client that is a very small business and couldn't afford to pay huge monthly licensing fees. A couple of times a year they run two registers, but mostly just the one. Other POS systems were expensive, inflexible and didn't offer the simple-to-use functionality we were looking for. We discovered PHP Point of Sale and their setup, ease of use, price point and flexibility are really second to none. From reporting to ordering to managing inventory, this little system does it all! Best of all, when using the Cloud-hosted version, they do all your backups for you!

Avantages

Simplicity. Easy to setup and use. Nice interface. Works with existing hardware.

Inconvénients

Honestly. I haven't found one thing that doesn't work for us. If I could have created software for my client, I would have created exactly this software.

Kishore
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent php browser based pos

Publié le 04/06/2022

It is serving the purpose as a point of sale for our pharmacy quite well and it has been a pleasant experience using it.

Avantages

PHP Point of Sale is a secure browser based POS that has a s. I like the price management with is various options and inventory management that make it easy to do inventory counts from a decentralized aspect on the store floor instead of one office based location.

Inconvénients

Nothing comes to mind that was not to like. There is room for improvement in the user interface of the android app but not really something I need.

Qadri
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I have been giving this solution to my customers and they are more than satisfied with the...

Publié le 22/08/2017

Best ROI

Avantages

PHP point of sale has a very intuitive interface and that every new user can understand in a matter of few minutes.
PHP POS has large number of reports with very flexible filters to get the information needed
PHP POINT OF SALE has great sale handling capabilities which huge super markets require to handle volume of sale

Inconvénients

php point of sale comes with single location license and one needs to buy additional license for additional location.
Credit sales is recorded in store account. it will be better if each customer has credit and debit accounts

Marilyn

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy product to transition to from other programs

Avantages

Easy to use. Easy to create categories and payment methods used. I like that one can suspend a sale while helping out another customer.

Inconvénients

Would like to be able to get a report of inventory levels from the beginning of the month to end of the month by looking at closeout reports. It just reports the current inventory amount regardless of the day.

When entering a new item, one needs to find the next product number. It would be nice if it would learn how you create product numbers based on prior input and put in the next one for you.

Peyton
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great, easy to use software that works well. Missing some features but overall it is very good.

Publié le 17/04/2018

The ability to actually OWN the software and not have monthly fees. The ability to have one central database and application for all 7 locations. The ability to modify the source code to fit my needs. The ease of use and the friendly support are all bonuses too!

Avantages

This software is easy to use and easy to maintain. One single application with one single database for all locations makes maintenance a breeze. It has integration to Mailchimp, Woo-Commerce, and most of the hardware we already use. It even includes a customer loyalty system! The ability to process sales from any browser connected to the internet is very powerful. The support I have received has been nothing less than stellar. I have gotten most responses within minutes (within business hours), and have yet to have an unresolved issue.

Inconvénients

The reporting system that the software uses leaves some to be desired. I have not gotten experienced enough to see all that it offers, but I wish there were an easier way to make custom reports using SQL queries to select the data. I understand that this feature would most likely go unused by most users, but from a sysadmin perspective I would like more fine-grained control over the data that I am able to select.

Roman

PHP POS - super!

Publié le 19/11/2016

Five years ago, he met with this software. Install, configure, translated into Russian, very satisfied.
Translated by Google.

Avantages

Ease of installation and configuration. Very reliable system. Easy stores and processes all of my sales for all time. For five years in the base more than 15,000 products and more than 130 thousand sales. If I need to analyze the sale, such as the categories of goods, or to withdraw all the goods sold for the year, the system is not choking, and provides the necessary data.
Translated by Google

Sam
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Excellent Customer Service

Publié le 05/11/2018

Avantages

We were blown away by the speed, professionalism and friendly demeanor of our phone technician that resolved our local host connectivity issues. He was able to back up our entire POS database and get the software updated and back online in just half an hour. This inspired us to recommend the software to other businesses and remain with the company in the forseable future.

Inconvénients

Overall, there are no cons. The software is very user friendly and efficient.

Orlea

PHP for efficiency

Publié le 01/06/2022

We have extended our brick and mortar business into the ecommerce world and having a POS system that integrates seamlessly has definitely helped. Customer service is awesome and, even though we're in totally different time zones, very timely.

Avantages

I trialled all the software products available and PHP offered the most efficient, easy to navigate and implement system out there. It has everything you need and more.

Inconvénients

I had a few implementation issues in syncing to ecommerce but that was my error and issues were resolved easily after requesting help from customer service.