UPshow

Télévision interactive et affichage dynamique adaptés à toute entreprise.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

165 avis

Ross
Ross
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Grow your visitor posts!

Publié le 30/07/2019

Avantages

First off, the app and website are super easy to use. There is basically no training time required because of how simple it is. The best way to describe how people will feel when they see their posts on your tv is to think about how people react when they see themselves on a jumbotron at a sporting event. It's just plain fun. The look is extremely professional and their premade templates are a great way to personalize your announcement posts. UPshow allows guests to create personal experiences that are shared straight to your social media pages, and negative posts are eliminated before they even make it to the screen. You also get the added bonus of getting to see which of your followers is a "super" follower. We have made a point to contact these people to thank and incentivize them for continuing to support us in such a positive way. Overall, this software is a great tool to enhance the personal side of your business.

Inconvénients

The one negative that I have with UPshow is that it cannot feature Instagram posts but this is not their fault. Instagram is so locked down by Facebook that this is a problem in other areas that I have dealt with in my personal use of Instagram for my business. Also, we just want more templates because they look awesome (side note: they really do have tons already though).

Réponse de UPshow

Thanks Ross for the review! I'm glad you've had such a great experience with the UPshow platform within your Chick-fil-A. Our Customer Success team will be in touch with you tomorrow to discuss the Instagram issue you mentioned, as those posts should be a part of your social screen.

Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Feedback

Publié le 14/09/2023

Overall, we are pleased with UpShow and enjoy using the product.

Overall, we are pleased with UpShow and enjoy using the product.

Avantages

The ability to customize the playlist and content that shows has been great. The ability to differentiate between our locations has proven useful and the playlist option has been the most recent upgrade that we have appreciated.

Inconvénients

I would appreciate the ability to limit explicit content from the playlist, while I understand that each playlist is rated even the TV 14 stations have had some inappropriate explicit content. Without the ability to oversee exactly what is playing that has proved sort of challenging, we would also love the ability to edit the trivia section. Should we specifically want to engage our patients in any particular subject, for example, breast cancer facts for October .

Erika

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Up Show Review

Publié le 24/08/2022

Everyone loves watching the tv of course. Its great for in house promotions, event reminders and student retention. The students love seeing themselves up on that TV screen.

Avantages

I like that I can use this software for my basic needs. I like that I can edit my playlist, schedule and connect my Instagram content. I think the idea of upshow is great but could be executed a little better.

Inconvénients

Connecting to social media process was pain. From what I understand it was a one of situation though. I wish we could edit more and have other options for our playlist. I dont like the text tiles usually Im just looking to have the content to take over the whole screen.

Erika
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Not my favorite software

Publié le 19/09/2023

Overall, it's fine. I only manage the employee displays, our Marketing Manager handles the customer facing tvs and when we chat it seems like we can't ever do what we initially want. Instead, we have to find a way to use Canva and get around it. With that said, [sensitive content hidden] has made the experience manageable in her quick responses and support answering my questions.

Avantages

[sensitive content hidden] has been extremely helpful and answers the many questions I have! And also, being able to use my Canva within UPshow makes everything else manageable.

Inconvénients

It seems like everything on the platform has frustrated me at one point. The home button is not intuitive, the customization in each area is so limited and not very 'pretty' for what we want to display, there are many sections where I can't delete items myself, I can barely customize templates, there are a handful of items that seem like I should be able to click them but it's just display information. Overall, the purpose it serves is great but I don't love using it.

Réponse de UPshow

Hi Erika, thank you for your feedback. If you'd like to reach out to support@upshow.tv to help you out with customizations & scheduling, the CS team would be happy to try and further improve your experience!

Joshua
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

Music School Announcements and Social Media Interaction

Publié le 04/10/2023

Avantages

We love having Upshow in our Lobby! It is really easy to use once you understand it. It syncs with Canva perfectly! We love showing off our students to all of our students.

Inconvénients

The social media engagement part could be easier to use.

Réponse de UPshow

Hi Joshua. Thank you - we really appreciate your review. It's great to hear UPshow's Canva Integration helps you easily showcase your content to your students.

Deva
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

BPE Upshwo

Publié le 22/09/2023

great

great

Avantages

Easy to use, the customer service is excellent.

Inconvénients

the "tv" and "news" seem a little generic. Limiting options, or not the right fit for our business.

Réponse de UPshow

Thank you for your review Deva. We routinely add more channels to our entertainment selection, please reach out to support@upshow.tv to learn more!

brandon

Great Product, Easy to Use

Publié le 14/10/2023

As mentioned, it's a great product and the cost is fair. I love that you can control it from your laptop or even your phone. It's a great way to get information and announcements across our studios to our members.

Avantages

I like the customization capabilities. The website to structure the TV's output is so easy to use. They give you a lot of tools to create announcements and other important items for our 3 fitness studios.

Inconvénients

Had to think about this one because I love this product. Maybe more user-friendly when it comes to dragging the slides to how you want them presented and in what order.

Réponse de UPshow

Thanks for your review Brandon. We really appreciate the feedback and suggestions!

Brian
Brian
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Valuable business tool!

Publié le 23/08/2018

We are increasing our average check by engaging our customers with visual entertainment.

Avantages

I utilize the platform for a variety of visual content. It engages our guests and lends to longer stays and increased revenue.

Inconvénients

We are currently working to get the trivia aspect to allow "Trivia Night" competitions. It's taking longer than expected.

Niko
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Upshow is Amazing for any Business!

Publié le 30/10/2023

Avantages

Great features and functionality! Love how we can stream!

Inconvénients

Nothing bad to say! They are constantly improving and adding new features!

Réponse de UPshow

Thanks for your 10/10 review Niko. It's great to hear about your positive experience with UPshow!

Johnnie
Johnnie
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public

Upshow Buffalo

Publié le 15/12/2019

Great growth

Great growth

Ease of content addition
Use other ppls content to add to your library

Inconvénients

Not able to use Facebook or post reviews

Allyssa
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Social Media Feature

Publié le 24/08/2022

I think it's a great idea and could be a really exciting thing for our school, but I'm disappointed that it's not doing as much for us as it could. Could use some tweaking.

Avantages

Being able to schedule features is awesome. As a music school, with shows and important dates, it's super helpful that, amidst the pictures, we can pop in that important stuff for the kids and parents.

Inconvénients

We use our social media a ton, as do our students. We love being able to say "hey, add this hashtag to your picture and you can see it on the school TV!". However, this feature rarely works for us. I have reached out for help a couple of times and have never gotten very far.
When it does work, it only stays up for a few days. We're closed Fri-Sun, so we rarely get to view anything more than once or twice.
If we post more than one picture (which we often do), none of them appear.
There must also be a limitation on videos, because they will show up on the UPshow Manager, but not on our television.

Larisa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

UPSHOW looks great, engages members, provides great content and is user-friendly

Publié le 06/08/2019

We wanted to create more engaging, visually-impactful content and fully integrate our Instagram account and followers/members. Instagram is huge in the fitness industry and this platform completely improved how we engage our members and future-members. It makes it more fun and rewarding to see your "gains" on a TV screen.

Avantages

The transition from previous platform was seamless and the support was helpful, friendly and very positive. Our TV ads looks 100% better, sharper, the content is more engaging and diverse. We are able to fully integrate our Instagram stream and engage the gym members to use it with the assigned hashtag. Visually, everything looks great and we have over 25 screens in a 32,000 sq. ft fitness facility. LOVE the Highlight feature. Easy to create, they look great and we have been able to implement in marketing trades with partners.

Inconvénients

The desktop version has been down on a few occasions. While the mobile app was working, it did not offer all the same functions such as re-ordering highlights, which for us, is very important.

Réponse de UPshow

Thanks Larisa for the review! It's great to hear how UPshow has become a fun way for people to showcase their "gains" on your screens. I've shared your feedback with our product team as well - very helpful to hear regarding re-ordering functionality.

Alyssa
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Overall a nice experience with Upshow!

Publié le 06/12/2019

- Overall we have had a good experience with Upshow. It is fun to put together the content and see it up in action. Our loan officers utilize their social platforms a lot, and #GR all the time, so we have a TON of company social posts that pop up. Helps to connect all GR communities. Also, my contacts at Upshow have been great and very responsive.

Avantages

- It is a unique alternative for internal communication
- The software is very easy to pick up on, and can be self taught.
- Great mix of entertainment and the social posts to break up the company content
- love that you can create trackable QR codes straight from the

Inconvénients

- Could be easier to track those QR code scans. The insights tab is not that easy to figure out
- Having an easier/more convenient way to duplicate, and re-organize slide posts would be super helpful. Currently you have to be on the "all" tab in order to change up the order of the presentation, so you have to move the slides over ALL slides created ( archived and disabled). Would love to be able to do that on the "Now Playing" tab.
- Would like there to be more control of what comes through the entertainment channels. Some videos are WAY too long, and also some of them have commercials.

Réponse de UPshow

Thanks Alyssa for the detailed feedback, I'm glad UPshow has helped to connect the GR communities! We really appreciate your comments and will be sharing with our Product team.

Al

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A wonderful addition to our bar / dining area...much more engaging than a sports or news...

Publié le 17/07/2018

It allows us to have a "SCREEN" in the bar & dining room without being a sports or news channel. I never wanted that kind of vibe. This allows us to create our own atmosphere for tourists from all over the world AS WELL as locals who frequent our establishment

Avantages

Easy to program and operate. Mobile app is great for off site modifications. Great feedback from the employees and guests. the ability to create a customized feed is what sets this apart.

Inconvénients

Military timing AND on Chicago time makes it challenging to use the scheduling features. Lack of ability to copy existing spotlights~having to recreate from scratch if we want to run a spotlight 10 times a day for maximum exposure is VERY time consuming for a daily special

Réponse de UPshow

Thanks Al for your feedback and for being a great UPshow partner. An improved scheduler within the Spotlight builder is on our product roadmap and I love your idea for a Spotlight duplicator - will share that with our dev team.

Joanna
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Driving Home

Publié le 23/08/2022

It's been a wonderful experience with UPShow, and look forward to many years working with you in the future. They are innovative and fresh.

Avantages

The ability to add a wide variety of things keeps our customers entertained while waiting for their vehicles.

Inconvénients

I've only had one time when I scheduled something and it didn't stop when scheduled but customer support helped fix the issue quickly.

Anthony
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

UpShow Is a Big Help

Publié le 23/12/2019

The inclusion of UpShow in all of our restaurants has helped us introduce new menu items, keep our guests informed, and assists our service staff in salesmanship efforts. Our experience thus far has been very positive.

Avantages

Upshow supports building check averages through visual salesmanship of menu items and keeps our customer base informed in regards to upcoming events.

Inconvénients

The recent addition of Draft Kings content has taken away from the number of impressions reaching our guests, but this is a minor issue right now.

Réponse de UPshow

Thanks Anthony for the review, I'm glad the platform has been so useful to you and your team!

sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Seems easy to edit

Publié le 22/07/2018

Our customers advertise for us by posting our food, location, drinks etc on their social media ccounts.

Avantages

I like the visibility and interactive capabilities it provides for guests and staff members alike. Customers get a kick out of seeing their photos instantly uploaded.

Inconvénients

I get complaints from people who upload using correct hashtags but their photos do not appear while they are in the store. Usually it is because their social media profiles are private.

Réponse de UPshow

Thanks Sarah for taking the time to provide a review. El Hefe has one of the best branded screens in the entire UPshow network and we're proud to have you as a partner.

Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Amazing Business Tool

Publié le 24/08/2018

Upshow solved our issue where we have 3 tv's and did not know how to run content on it. The previous owner paid crazy money to Direct TV for only canned videos and we can customize to our services. The social media interaction really brings the customer closer to our business.

Avantages

The ease of use was very important to us when we were reviewing software for business. The Upshow team made the set up easy and the support after has been very timely.

Inconvénients

The only downside is with any internet based software, you are at the mercy of the internet provider. Sometimes it is slow while uploading new content

Samantha

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

UpShow is a game changer!

Publié le 11/12/2019

Our overall experience has been very positive. UpShow is an easy stream for us to highlight our members, promotions, ads, etc.

Avantages

It is user friendly and the function of it is so versatile. Our members love it and it has allowed us to open added streams of revenue within our business.

Inconvénients

I generally approve of everything. The only thing that bothers me sometimes is the wait time when trying to live chat with support.

Réponse de UPshow

Thanks Samantha for the review, it's great to hear that UPshow is loved by your members AND it's added new revenue streams to your business!

Adam
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Stop Wasting Your TV Screens, GET UPSHOW!

Publié le 12/07/2019

When I joined the bar as a manager we had a well meaning but totally out of touch older gentleman making slideshows for our TV's. They were repetitive at best and downright boring at the worst. We could have put a slide up there saying GO TO THE BAR NOW FOR A FREE TOP SHELF DRINK and people wouldn't have gone because no one paid attention to the TV's. Now we have customers actively looking at the TV's to see whose up there and see themselves. While they are watching BAM they get one of our ads. We get eyeballs on ads for our events that we weren't getting before.

Avantages

It's so easy to use even our 75 year old owner can use it! He loves getting on there and posting pictures and seeing what our customers are posting. The software may seem bare bones at first, but after awhile you realize the beauty of it's simplicity.

Inconvénients

Probably for us the biggest drawback is the inability to see posts that their content moderators are blocking. Sometimes a customers posts get flagged and blocked and for our venue they really aren't inappropriate. I appreciate the moderation keeping things off the screens that would get us in trouble. But I'd like to be able to review the moderators and approve things if they get caught by them and we are fine with the post.

Réponse de UPshow

Adam, thanks so much for the review! I'm glad you (and the owner!) are getting so much out of the platform. I'm going to share your feedback on blocked content with our Product team, that's a good idea.

Diego
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

UPgrade your patient and customer experience with ease.

Publié le 23/08/2022

Avantages

Being able to schedule content to show on certain days, such as weekly celebrations for patients (braces off, birthdays of the week) or running a post with a contest for the duration of a time period. It is easy to create or edit playlists with content. But most importantly, it is easy to upload own content to UPshow and share it to all devices.

Inconvénients

There needs to be more content that will easily engage the patient or customers. The playlist creator can be confusing to new users.

Jason
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product for in house marketing

Publié le 10/09/2019

Excellent responce time to questions, and cool product features.

Excellent responce time to questions, and cool product features.

Avantages

Love the guest interaction, having the ability to customize ads on our own tvs. Being able to put our own content on screens to get messages out directly to our guests.

Inconvénients

No learning curve to set up, very good customer service and tutorial videos. Just a simple solid way to market.

Réponse de UPshow

Thanks Jason for the review!

scott

Customer service has been great
Been well received from our customers
love it- looks cool too!

Its easy to use
Its very visible and easy for customers to use
works well- not hard to hook up

Inconvénients

nothing really at all- just wish it worked with FB but of course FB is not set up that way

Réponse de UPshow

Thanks Scott for the review. I'm glad you've had a simple & effective UPshow experience that your customers enjoy!

Kristie Muller

• Support client

We love Upshow! The team at Upshow is so accommodating and helpful!

Publié le 19/01/2018

Avantages

It aggregates our social tags in one place. It also encourages engagement from our members/drop-ins to post about Solace because they love getting their posts up on the big screen.

Denice

• Support client

Easy to work with and polite.

Publié le 29/01/2018

Avantages

I can make one phone call to support at Upshow and can have all of our changes made within a day. Love it! Guests also love feeling like they're part of the action.

Inconvénients

It freezes up sometimes and stays on the same screen for days, or until it is reset. Other than that, it is great!

Réponse de UPshow

Thanks Denice, glad you love the product and our support team!