UPshow

Télévision interactive et affichage dynamique adaptés à toute entreprise.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

141 avis

Tess

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We love UPshow and it's a lot of fun for us and our guests.

Publié le 18/07/2018

We run quite a bit of promotional events in our facility. This allows us to promote our events on a continuous loop to our active customers.

Avantages

This software is so easy to use and pretty intuitive. I love being able to share our own highlights while making it interactive for the customer.

Inconvénients

It would be great to have editing within UPshow for our spotlights. One less step I have to take to make our graphics the right size the better. I would also love to be able to customize the order and frequency of things more as well. While I love having some options now, I would love to have more options.

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Tess, thank you so much for the review, your feedback is much appreciated. Strike City is an amazing venue and the ideal UPshow partner, I visited when I was in Charlotte 2 years ago.

Your concept for editing functionality to be added to the Spotlight creator is a great one and I've already shared it with our product team. Thank you again!

Derek

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This is a great addition to your operation!

Publié le 09/12/2019

This is just a fun platform to add interest to your business presentation, viral reach, and event information. It does even more stuff, but like all software I have customized the things that are important to me. I highly recommend this software!

Avantages

I like how customers get immediate feedback for their efforts. We even use it to post announcements and events. This is also an amazingly effective way to create or increase viral reach for your business.

Inconvénients

The only problem we have encountered with this program is that the text you can add to an image is only in white. This is a problem for many images that also contain white. This is highly irritating- I won't lie- but this is literally the only problem I have with this service. Everything else has been awesome.

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Thanks Derek for the review - you'll be very pleased with the updated Spotlight creator coming soon that will solve for the text issue you mentioned, and much more!

Patricia
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Several weeks in on one device...

Publié le 29/08/2022

The customer service has been good. When I have an issue, I get a pretty prompt response. Overall I'm satisfied with the product in that it mostly fills my needs. I'm definitely still going through some growing pains so I'm not sure how I'll feel about things in a few months.

Avantages

I like that you can integrate videos, stills, and background music. You can set an expiration date on graphics so I've used this to promote events and then have the graphic expire after the event has happened.

You can create playlists and organize in a number of manners which is nice and you can easily integrate videos from YouTube.

Inconvénients

The preview function doesn't work for me which is a big deal as I'm remote.

Videos embedded from YouTube do not show subtitles. In a waiting room setting where volume can be an issue, this is problematic.

The integration with social media is confusing. It only pulls from Instagram (and maybe Twitter), doesn't happen in real-time, and can be clunky.

I've also found the admin user interface to be challenging to navigate but that could just be me!

Rick

Fitness Club Digital Signage

Publié le 29/08/2022

So far, love how it works and how stable it has been. It's not perfect, but is an improvement over what I was using before. Overall, satisfied.

Avantages

Works well, easy enought to get it deployed. Some issues with some functionality but they work on fixes and are developing new features.

Inconvénients

We are very small business. We had to buy a 2nd account ($99 per month) for just one of our 5 digital signage TVs. This one TV is installed vertically, the rest are all installed horizontally. We pay $99 x 2. We have to have two accounts set up becuase you can't combine the differnt layouts into one account. This is problematic for us and for Upshow in retaining us long-term. For larger businesses this may not be an issue. For us, it is. We ultimately need a cheaper cost if we are going to continue with Upshow.

Kate
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing Digital Media Company to Work With!

Publié le 25/08/2022

Over the last few years, we have experienced no issues with UPshow. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is incredible. She always makes a point to check-in with us regularly, offers her support in updating any old media on our library and is always easy to reach. Our experience with UPshow has been nothing short of awesome.

Avantages

What we like most about this software is the ease of use. Once getting started with UPshow, we had all of our digital media/signage up within minutes. It is easy to use, the scheduling is so convenient for promotions with a timeline, nothing but good things to say about this software.

Inconvénients

The only thing I have found that could make this software better would be to have an audio integration. For example, we have to use a separate software to play music, playlists, etc. throughout the dealership. It would really take UPshow to the next level if there was an audio box also that could create music playlists, schedule commercials, etc. that sync up with the digital media.

Adam
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

We upsell, using UPshow

Publié le 06/09/2022

We aren't big enough to compete with the big boys in terms of radio or tv ads. So a lot of our advertising comes inside our restaurants. The ability to install a huge tv and promote all of our menu items and specials has been a very nice addition to our marketing strategy.

Avantages

It gives us the ability to advertise to our customers from a High Definition TV, while they eat. If you already have them in your restaurant, what better way to increase ticket amounts than to promote extras, like desserts and appetizers. We also promote kids' night, and various events. It's a great way to keep our guests informed on all of our great menu items and events.

Inconvénients

We had a few issues with the social media integration but that was because of something on our end that wasn't jiving with the software. Once we fixed that, all was well.

Tracy

Great in Studio signage

Publié le 23/08/2022

Overall it is a great and helpful product!

Avantages

Love that we can update based upon studio events!

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is difficult to upload videos.

Alternatives envisagées

Google Chrome
Joanna
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Driving Home

Publié le 23/08/2022

It's been a wonderful experience with UPShow, and look forward to many years working with you in the future. They are innovative and fresh.

Avantages

The ability to add a wide variety of things keeps our customers entertained while waiting for their vehicles.

Inconvénients

I've only had one time when I scheduled something and it didn't stop when scheduled but customer support helped fix the issue quickly.

Jason

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

UpShow is a valuable tool!

Avantages

I am most impressed with the user-friendly format of the software. UpShow allows us to connect with our members on a more personable level by them being able to see themselves on the screen. I would recommend UpShow to anyone that would listen!

Inconvénients

The replacement hardware for older devices was a little expensive but it is worth the investment in the long run.

Jason
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

UPshow Back of House is a Game Changer!

Publié le 06/09/2022

It has been easy to implement, maintain, and support has always been great.

Avantages

I love how this software allows us to communicate rapidly across all locations, and also how easy it is to manage and track contests and keep employee engagement at a high level. UPshow team has been quick to respond to suggestions and to reach out about our opinions about what we would like to see integrated, added, or upgraded.

Inconvénients

So far, I don't have any particular negatives.

sean
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Solid program but needs a little more options

Publié le 07/12/2019

I dont have issues, like you are asking for feedback.

Avantages

Ease of use and uploading content. Social media participation. Customers seeing them self on the tvs is your biggest asset. At least in my world.

Inconvénients

I would like to upload photos threw the back office (online portal) instead of going threw social media. To go further, birthday templates for customers have a single picture one, 4 picture one, and a template like social media pictures that shows multiple flipping threw the screens. The same template for events, like anniversaries, bands, and previous annual parties (example customer appreciation party). Also a "text your pictures" or "email your pictures" to the admin to add to this screen. That feature would be for people like me that dont really use instagram or snap chat. I use facebook , which I guess if for old people

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Thanks Sean for the review and feedback. Coming early next year we have an integration with Canva that will allow for you to easily create beautiful Spotlights using their templates. Either way, I'll be sharing your thoughts with our product team.

Kerry
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

TouchTunesTV powered by Upshow

Publié le 05/12/2019

UPshow has been a great company to work with. There have been problems, but they are quick to reply and resolve the issues. I would definitely recommend working with them.

Avantages

The interface is easy to create new Spotlights on the fly. And able to make your own ads and upload them and even links to Youtube videos.
I like that the hashtags for the location are easy to put into social media when posting and even afterward and they still will show up on the TV screens.

Inconvénients

There are some limitations on using the interface on an iPhone or iPad. Usually it's easier to create your ads on a laptop and then make subtle changes or scheduling if needed later on an iPad.

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Thanks Kerry for the feedback - I'm glad you've had a great experience with the UPshow team and platform!

Allyssa
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Social Media Feature

Publié le 24/08/2022

I think it's a great idea and could be a really exciting thing for our school, but I'm disappointed that it's not doing as much for us as it could. Could use some tweaking.

Avantages

Being able to schedule features is awesome. As a music school, with shows and important dates, it's super helpful that, amidst the pictures, we can pop in that important stuff for the kids and parents.

Inconvénients

We use our social media a ton, as do our students. We love being able to say "hey, add this hashtag to your picture and you can see it on the school TV!". However, this feature rarely works for us. I have reached out for help a couple of times and have never gotten very far.
When it does work, it only stays up for a few days. We're closed Fri-Sun, so we rarely get to view anything more than once or twice.
If we post more than one picture (which we often do), none of them appear.
There must also be a limitation on videos, because they will show up on the UPshow Manager, but not on our television.

David

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Overall, good way to create engagement with guests

Publié le 19/06/2019

Overall, we’ve enjoyed the platform and it has been a good value add to our guest experience and marketing strategy.

Avantages

Software is easy to use and we like that it interacts easily with social media pages of our guests. It is easy to customize and access control panel to make adjustments and support staff seems to be readily available to help us grow and maximize the platform.

Inconvénients

Hasn’t created as much engagement with guests as we had hoped. Most social media post and interactions are through our business instagram. It is visually appealing and I do believe our guests enjoy seeing content, they just don’t engage in posting content as much.

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Thanks David for your feedback, I'm glad that UPshow has become a key part of both your guest experience and marketing strategy. I'll share your comments with our Customer Success and Product teams to kickstart a brainstorm around increased engagement.

Larisa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

UPSHOW looks great, engages members, provides great content and is user-friendly

Publié le 06/08/2019

We wanted to create more engaging, visually-impactful content and fully integrate our Instagram account and followers/members. Instagram is huge in the fitness industry and this platform completely improved how we engage our members and future-members. It makes it more fun and rewarding to see your "gains" on a TV screen.

Avantages

The transition from previous platform was seamless and the support was helpful, friendly and very positive. Our TV ads looks 100% better, sharper, the content is more engaging and diverse. We are able to fully integrate our Instagram stream and engage the gym members to use it with the assigned hashtag. Visually, everything looks great and we have over 25 screens in a 32,000 sq. ft fitness facility. LOVE the Highlight feature. Easy to create, they look great and we have been able to implement in marketing trades with partners.

Inconvénients

The desktop version has been down on a few occasions. While the mobile app was working, it did not offer all the same functions such as re-ordering highlights, which for us, is very important.

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Thanks Larisa for the review! It's great to hear how UPshow has become a fun way for people to showcase their "gains" on your screens. I've shared your feedback with our product team as well - very helpful to hear regarding re-ordering functionality.

Mark
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Up show increases your guest experience and sells your product

Publié le 19/06/2019

The social media expect with UP Show has been very rewarding while I did not see it at first. Our guest will put a picture up and sit eat and drink till it comes up on the screen, in our case every 3 slides.

Avantages

The best feature with up show unlike 3 others that we have tried is that the platform is stable and does not fade out or needs to be rebooted every couple of days.

Adding new slides to up show is easy and anyone can do it.

Inconvénients

We would like to see more shells, rather then go to another service

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Thanks Mark for your review and feedback. Stability is crucial and we pride ourselves in UPshow's up-time and measures in place to ensure a seamless experience for your customers.

Alyssa
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Overall a nice experience with Upshow!

Publié le 06/12/2019

- Overall we have had a good experience with Upshow. It is fun to put together the content and see it up in action. Our loan officers utilize their social platforms a lot, and #GR all the time, so we have a TON of company social posts that pop up. Helps to connect all GR communities. Also, my contacts at Upshow have been great and very responsive.

Avantages

- It is a unique alternative for internal communication
- The software is very easy to pick up on, and can be self taught.
- Great mix of entertainment and the social posts to break up the company content
- love that you can create trackable QR codes straight from the

Inconvénients

- Could be easier to track those QR code scans. The insights tab is not that easy to figure out
- Having an easier/more convenient way to duplicate, and re-organize slide posts would be super helpful. Currently you have to be on the "all" tab in order to change up the order of the presentation, so you have to move the slides over ALL slides created ( archived and disabled). Would love to be able to do that on the "Now Playing" tab.
- Would like there to be more control of what comes through the entertainment channels. Some videos are WAY too long, and also some of them have commercials.

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Thanks Alyssa for the detailed feedback, I'm glad UPshow has helped to connect the GR communities! We really appreciate your comments and will be sharing with our Product team.

Blanca

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My experience has been nothing less than flawless, perfect for both customer and account!

Publié le 22/01/2018

Avantages

Easy to use. All features available on desktop and mobile, and user friendly, and most importantly time efficient. Everyone's time is precious in this industry, so to be able to set up sports, fun/funny video's, trivia, promotions, pictures, etc so quickly and visually appealing.

Inconvénients

Maybe being able to set up the times for the sports videos and trivia myself. There's somethings I wants shown at certain times, and sometimes the others I could do with out late at night for example. Each time I change category I have to reach out again to adjust timing.

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Thanks Blanca, you are the Ultimate UPshow Power User!

Jeff

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

With over 3 million impressions we would rate the value of UpShow at 10 STARS!

Publié le 19/01/2018

Our customer experiences have been viewed 3 million times since the start of using UpShow. Great Value!

Avantages

Software allows you to track the number of people reached by your customers' posts. With this information, our team is able to easily conclude that through UpShow we reach more people per dollar spent than any other advertising outlet, 3 millions impressions and counting!

Inconvénients

Content screening has been a challenge at times . Monitoring the content and making sure that only relevant material appears becomes a daily chore.

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Thank you Jeff for you incredible feedback! We love hearing what a positive impact our platform can have. We also hope that the improvements we've made to moderation has made the process easier for you - feel free to reach out with any other suggestions!

Steven

engaging with guests

Publié le 16/01/2020

My experience with Upshow has been great. I find it a great option for my television use.

Avantages

giving the guests a opportunity to share their photos and do the advertising for me . The software is super easy to use. I use it everyday to change graphics and messages for the day and to look what my guests have added.

Inconvénients

Loading images to the web site is not that easy. Not all my graphics for my store come in the sizes that the web site offers.

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Steven, thanks so much for the review!

Brittani
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Better your business

Publié le 03/01/2020

Customers are genuinely excited to watch UPshow. Sitting in the dining room, you will always hear conversations going on about our slideshow. It also creates engagement with our guests and encourages them to post about us, with the opportunity for their photos to appear in our restaurant. The more engagement our social media receives, the more followers we receive, and the business grows.

Avantages

This software is the most dynamic way to communicate to our customers. We have had a Community Board since we opened, which displayed paper marketing, photos, and other static means of communication, but upon discovering UpShow and utilizing the space for that instead, we are finding that customers have truly taken notice. It is an exciting, attention-grabbing, fun way to keep our customers in the know!

Inconvénients

The thing that I like least is that we are unable to select how often we choose to display our Spotlights. It would be awesome to be able to prioritize certain Spotlights or select how often they appear throughout the day without having to duplicate them or reorder them in the Spotlight section; it is very difficult to reorder them properly.

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Thanks Brittani for your feedback, this is extremely helpful and I'll make sure our Product team gets your insights on the Spotlights section of the Control Panel.

Al

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A wonderful addition to our bar / dining area...much more engaging than a sports or news...

Publié le 17/07/2018

It allows us to have a "SCREEN" in the bar & dining room without being a sports or news channel. I never wanted that kind of vibe. This allows us to create our own atmosphere for tourists from all over the world AS WELL as locals who frequent our establishment

Avantages

Easy to program and operate. Mobile app is great for off site modifications. Great feedback from the employees and guests. the ability to create a customized feed is what sets this apart.

Inconvénients

Military timing AND on Chicago time makes it challenging to use the scheduling features. Lack of ability to copy existing spotlights~having to recreate from scratch if we want to run a spotlight 10 times a day for maximum exposure is VERY time consuming for a daily special

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Thanks Al for your feedback and for being a great UPshow partner. An improved scheduler within the Spotlight builder is on our product roadmap and I love your idea for a Spotlight duplicator - will share that with our dev team.

Virginia
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Quality, easy to work, user friendly

Publié le 18/07/2018

The ability to market our venue on social media through customer involvement. UpShow also allows us to make our guests feel special and valued by shouting out them or their friends/loved ones for special occasions.

Avantages

The ability to customize so much, to set certain date/time limits. The website is very easy to navigate and is simplistic but also offers a wide variety of options. The ability to link with Instagram is also a nice feature.

Inconvénients

I wish that the text options that overlay the pictures were more diverse. Sometimes I need to pick a different color so that it would show up better and I am unable to do so. Having a variation in fonts would also be nice.

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Thanks Virginia for your feedback, I'm glad you've been having such a great experience with UPshow! Your ideas around new features for creating & customizing Spotlights are really good and I've already shared with our Product team.

Megan
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Customer Engagement

Publié le 23/07/2019

Amazing!

Avantages

What I love about UPshow is how it passively (yet awesomely) brings user generated content to our facility. We truly don't have do anything extra to get our guests engaged with UPshow, they do so from just seeing the TV's. User generated content has allowed us to see our facility from the angle the guest experiences it. Truthfully, out guests sometimes take better photos than we do!

Inconvénients

I wish that you could prioritize the content (tiles) that you upload on the business end and adjust how frequently they're displayed. Customer service was able to help us with some work arounds, I just wish it was a little smoother.

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Thanks Megan for the review. "Passively (yet awesomely)" is the best thing I've heard all day! I'll share your feedback on content prioritization with the product team today.

Anthony
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

UpShow Is a Big Help

Publié le 23/12/2019

The inclusion of UpShow in all of our restaurants has helped us introduce new menu items, keep our guests informed, and assists our service staff in salesmanship efforts. Our experience thus far has been very positive.

Avantages

Upshow supports building check averages through visual salesmanship of menu items and keeps our customer base informed in regards to upcoming events.

Inconvénients

The recent addition of Draft Kings content has taken away from the number of impressions reaching our guests, but this is a minor issue right now.

Réponse de UPshow Traduire en français

Thanks Anthony for the review, I'm glad the platform has been so useful to you and your team!