Splashtop Business Access

Solution d'accès à distance pour les professionnels et les équipes

Note globale

4,8 /5
(405)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,9/5
Fonctionnalités
4,8/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,8/5
Support client
4,8/5

96%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

405 avis

Kouadio franck arnold
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

excellent outil prise en main

Publié le 10/11/2022

Avantages

Support de gestion à distance Facile à utiliser. Facilité de résolution des problèmes d'ordre informatique

Inconvénients

Configuration un peu compliqué mais avec quelques bidouillage ça marche

MARIE-LINE
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Facile & fiable

Publié le 10/06/2021

Avantages

L'installation a été facile, la prise en main fluide et aucun bug. Le logiciel est fiable, stable sur des journées complètes en continu.

Inconvénients

Je ne parle pas anglais et parfois il n'y a pas de traduction. Cela dit, c'est assez intuitif et l'assistance ne se fait pas attendre.
Second point, durant la période d'essai je ne savais pas que j'utilisais la version la plus chère. Du coup j'ai perdu la fonctionnalité du "double écran sur le double écran" lors du paiement de la version la moins chère.

OLIVIER
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Efficace

Publié le 12/05/2020

Avantages

Son utilisation est ultra facile et pratique

Inconvénients

son tarif un peu élevé pour une année . On espère une remise l'an prochain

Réponse de Splashtop

Bonjour Olivier,

Je vous remercie pour la tres bonne note que vous nous avez donne ! Splashtop est repute pour ses prix abordables et nous sommes tres fiers quant a la simplicite d'utilisation de notre logiciel. Pourriez-vous nous dire lequel de nos produits vous utilisez actuellement ?

De plus, si jamais vous avez des requetes particulieres ou vous souhaitez discuter directement avec un membre de notre equipe, n'hesitez pas a nous contacter https://www.splashtop.com/contact-us

Julie
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very easy!

Publié le 14/05/2020

Très bon support informatique pour l’installation et sécuritaire.

Avantages

Comme si c’était votre ordinateur au travail! Génial!

Inconvénients

Je n’ai rien à signaler, c’est comme au travail, donc aucune plainte!

Nathan
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This is the software that gets things done at a fraction of the price of others.

Publié le 14/12/2017

It is cheapear than others, it works like a charm.
Worth every peny!
you can manage all your computers from a pc or a mobile, you can assign groups, users, and have remote control over your systems.

Avantages

This is a really good software to both remote connect and manage computers.
You can have teams (or groups) and assign groups to users to manage.
Very good for IT-Pros

Inconvénients

Sometimes it feels more complex to manage computers and users that it is.
mind you - only the admin on the website feels complex to me.
Everything else works perfectly fine.

Angie
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome software for the now more common "stay at home' worker.

Publié le 08/05/2020

I had been using another software prior to switching to Splashtop in March, it was a free version because I had only need to access my work computer from home minimally and that was only to access our accounting software, everything else I needed was in the "cloud". The free software I was using had a horrible lag and terrible visual quality and once our state got stay at home orders, I began working from home full time, the lag and poor visual quality was not an efficient way to work. I looked into upgrading the free version but couldn't verify if the lag would be fixed and the price was outrageous so I opted to look for an alternative. That is how a came across Splashtop and decided to give the trial version a whirl and I am so glad I did, I knew with a day or 2 that I would be purchasing a license.

Avantages

Super easy to use, with a lot features including fast access anywhere from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Chromebook, HD quality, file transferring. remote print, ability to switch between multiple monitors, all for as low as $5/month ($60 per year).

Inconvénients

I access a computer with 2 monitors and will I can switch between the 2, I wish I had an option to make all everything open on one monitor because dragging between the monitors is not the smoothest when you can only have 1 monitor visible at a time. Although I believe viewing multiple monitors simultaneously is a feature in the Pro version, I am using the Solo version as working from home should only be temporary but if it were more permanent then I'd probably upgrade to Pro.

Réponse de Splashtop Traduire en français

Hi Angie,

Thank you so much for the scoring and telling us your user experiences. It's truly our pleasure to have an environmental protector/maintainer as one of our customers.

Regarding your feedback, have you tried our monitors switching hotkeys? Here are the articles for your information:

https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014465512-MULTI-MONITOR

https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014349892-Splashtop-Business-App-Supported-Shortcuts-Hotkeys

If you would like to have any further assistance, feel free to reach out any time at: https://www.splashtop.com/contact-us. We are at your disposal

Stay healthy and take care!

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client

Cheap for a reason - not many features, and some connections falter.

Publié le 02/07/2018

Avantages

Very easy to deploy, and easy to teach to the staff. Connections happen quickly. Great for simple desktop access, without a need for backend management. Sessions are encrypted, so this meets HIPAA and other compliance standards. Mobile apps are easy to deal with.

Inconvénients

There really aren't very many back-end tools that you can use with this software. We also have had connections fail during a session. Eventually, we chose different software for remote connections.

Jennifer
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Savior Product

Publié le 24/10/2022

This program was a savior during covid. It allowed me and continues to allow me to work remotely as I have to access accounting programs that cannot be accessed outside of the office network.

Avantages

I like that it doesnt really feel like its a remote desktop, more like an extension of my desktop. Barely any lag at all.

Inconvénients

The only thing I do not like, is that there are occasions where the full screen does not work and I am unable to see the task bar on the remote desktop.

Kenneth
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The LogMeIn Alternative

Publié le 13/12/2019

We used LogMeIn for years until they almost quadrupled their prices. We looked and found Splashtop. It offered almost all of the same functionality at a fraction of the cost. It was lacking some polish at first but over the years they have greatly improved upon their product. I use it daily to manage the users at my company remotely and I haven't had any issues.

Avantages

The cost versus LogMeIn. We pay a fraction of what we were paying with LogMeIn even before their price hike. Also it allows for a lot more client machines at the same price

Inconvénients

It was lacking some polish in the beginning but they have steadily been rolling out new features. They are on par with LogMeIn now.

Alternatives envisagées 

Remote Desktop Manager

Pourquoi choisir Splashtop Business Access 

Price!

Logiciel antérieur 

Central

Pourquoi passer à Splashtop Business Access

It worked with both Mac and PC with the same client and manager console
Ben
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Splashtop puts others to Shame

Publié le 23/08/2019

Controlling machines, the fact that it supports UAC prompts, file transfer ability, all of those are reasons that this works well for our business.

Avantages

To be honest value is the number one reason I love this software. Compared to other solutions the cost is lower, but the product is high quality and is used on a daily basis.

Inconvénients

No support for Linux. We have several Linux machines that we would like to manage, but the support for Linux has been little to none. They have an old version for Linux, and it has not been updated in a while.

Alternatives envisagées 

Remote Desktop Manager, Pro et GoTo Meeting

Pourquoi choisir Splashtop Business Access 

Cost, Logmein went up dramatically in price, so other solutions were searched for.

Logiciel antérieur 

Pro

Pourquoi passer à Splashtop Business Access

Cost vs Features, Splashtop wins every time.
Chris
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Remote control sofware - Bang for buck cannot be beat.

Publié le 24/12/2020

Value, product functionality, and quick replies for help without having to spend unreasonable amounts of money to do so.

Avantages

Remote control software that works well with all of the features of Teamviewer for excellent pricing that anyone can afford.

Inconvénients

The only issues after moving from Teamviewer is when installing trying to figure out the streamer vs. just installing one .exe file that does everything.

Alternatives envisagées 

VNC Connect

Pourquoi choisir Splashtop Business Access 

Was using free version and needed commercial use licensing. The price was extremely unreasonable for what our small company can afford.

Logiciel antérieur 

TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à Splashtop Business Access

1. Price 2. As close as I could get to Teamviewer funcationality without the insane pricing from Teamviewer.
Ryan
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

If you are using TeamViewer - Switch now!

Publié le 30/07/2019

It has been good. I was searching for an alternative to TeamViewer that wasn't going to kill my one-man-company. This lets me manage the few servers I need too without having to pay a ton of cash. The file transfer works great, and the screen sharing is solid. Stays connected for DAYS.

Avantages

It works way better than other screen sharing apps I have used. It just works. I also like the cost - compared to teamviewer, it is more reasonably priced and I don't have to fight bugs all the time. It works when you switch to wifi - long time teamviewer bug!

Inconvénients

The only problem I have had (and it was short lived) was that it is easy to close the remote client accidentally. Once you realize it needs to stay running (and don't close the tray icon) - you don't have any problems. I caught this very early on.

Alternatives envisagées 

Remote Desktop Manager et Remote Support

Pourquoi choisir Splashtop Business Access 

TeamViewer wouldn't work on devices connected to wifi - it was bizarre. Never used to work like that, but the software just kept getting buggier and buggier. Also, the disconnects were horrendous. Now that i am using the same connections / computers without issue - I know it was the software.

Logiciel antérieur 

TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à Splashtop Business Access

It was a better fit for my small business.
Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Affaires internationales
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy-to-use and deploy solution for remote access with super service

Publié le 23/12/2020

Excellent.

Avantages

Multi-monitors management;
Easy access from PC to PC remotely;
Management of users and access made simple;
Quality of service and support.

Inconvénients

Some missing tools compare to Teamviewer.

Alternatives envisagées 

TeamViewer

Pourquoi choisir Splashtop Business Access 

Pricing and deployement capacity for a company like ours.

Logiciel antérieur 

TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à Splashtop Business Access

Service and implementation as well as pricing.
Dmitry
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Amazing Value for your Money

Publié le 15/05/2020

Avantages

I really like the copy and paste feature. Makes files transfer a lot more easier and convenient. I wish my clients had faster internet though.

Inconvénients

I found it a bit challenging assigning users to computers at first. But once you figure it out, it is relatively simple process.

Steven
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent User Experience!

Publié le 27/05/2020

I'm able to work remotely with no loss of productivity and also able to provide support to other users who do not know how to solve computer issues themselves.

Avantages

I was particularly impressed with the sound transfer features of the software. I selected my desired sound settings on setup of the program, rather than having to select it with each session. There was no delay or latency and the full screen function makes it appear that I am sitting at my office computer. The cost was low and the value very high, especially when compared to other similar software, some of which costs 10 times as much.

Inconvénients

Two different software programs, a streamer and a business program, must be loaded. It would be nice to only have to load one program, but this was not that much of a hassle.

Alternatives envisagées 

Pro

Pourquoi choisir Splashtop Business Access 

The prior program was slow and the sound transfer feature was very weak and had to be enabled with each session. When it was enabled, it caused degrading graphics.

Logiciel antérieur 

RemotePC

Pourquoi passer à Splashtop Business Access

Logmein was very expensive and the quality was not one bit better than Spashtop.
Erika
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Films et cinéma
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best remote option so far

Publié le 19/11/2020

Avantages

It's easy to access the multiple computers I need to. Bonus that I can be logged into more than one at once. I like the options for having different windows representing the different monitors and being able to move them and readjust size.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately setting up remote audio was a hassle. Once I got it to work it's been seamless ever since. Second complaint about audio is that if you are working on Macs, you can't get audio through both the local and remote computer at the same time. Only 1 Mac will get the audio and it's not a quick function to toggle or switch between either. I've been told PCs support this function though :( this would be super helpful to have.

George
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Remote Access Software

Publié le 25/02/2021

Overall this software has been a godsend for us making remote access easy and simple.

Avantages

This software has all the functionality of other products that cost multiple times more. It hasn't tried add a bunch of other features that aren't really related to our needs.

Inconvénients

Having to buy individual license for each user is a little awkward and I wish it could wake up the other computers in our stores.

Alternatives envisagées 

GoTo Connect

Pourquoi choisir Splashtop Business Access 

Cost was skyrocketing without any additional functionality.

Pourquoi passer à Splashtop Business Access

Splashtop has all the functionality of Logmein at 1/3rd the cost.
MOE
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Happy Camper

Publié le 30/04/2020

Simply the best solution for remote working and the cost is unbeatable. Keep up the great work Splashtop!

Avantages

The product is very easy to setup and it's up and running with a click, I use it every day all day and I'm loving the fact that I don't feel like I'm connected to a remote computer. The speed is great and I can see the whole screen without any notification pop outs or other distractions, the icon bar is almost invisible when closed and it's a great feature.

Inconvénients

I'm new to this product and it may be there already but would be nice if we could print from the local computer to the remote printer and vice a versa. same for sound.

Alternatives envisagées 

TeamViewer et GoToMyPC

Pourquoi choisir Splashtop Business Access 

3 months ago

Pourquoi passer à Splashtop Business Access

I signed up for the free trial and the performance was much better then what I was using before. Needless to say the cost was unbeatable.

Réponse de Splashtop Traduire en français

Hi Moe,

Thanks a lot for the rating :) Hope you are doing well! My name is Antonia and I am with Customer Success team at Splashtop.

Regarding your review, luckily, remote printing feature is already included in our products. Here's the relevant article for your reference: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/212725383-REMOTE-PRINT

If you would like to reach out, please contact us anytime at customer-success@splashtop.com

Stay healthy and take care!

Elizabeth
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Love Splashtop

Publié le 06/08/2020

My experience has been great. Was having speed issues at first, call customer service and they weren't as helpful as I would have liked. They just told me to go to the FAQ on the website and go from there. Of course nothing helped the speed that was on the FAQ but I found out from my tech guy that it was the internet on the accessed computer that was slowing me down.

Avantages

I like that I am able to access up to 10 computers, I like that I am able to access multiple computer simultaneously. I also like that I am able to reboot the accessed computer with ease. I also enjoy the viewing options to ensure a clear picture of accessed computer.

Inconvénients

I have not had a chance to utilize everything but I do wish there was a better way to message the accessed computer. I'm not sure what it looks like on the other end so not sure if they are receiving any messages.

Alternatives envisagées 

Zoho Assist

Pourquoi passer à Splashtop Business Access

I had a good experience with Splashtop over a year ago after trying several different programs. Just stuck in my head that I wanted to use Splashtop. It's also well known so the offices I'm remoting into feel more comfortable downloading the streamer.
Yasmin
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Outstanding Software!

Publié le 29/07/2019

In comparison, it is the best remote access for business to most out there.

Avantages

The ease of use!
You don't have to be a savvy tech person to use this software.

Inconvénients

None that I can think of.
Any problems I have, I can figure out within minutes.

Kelly
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy Connections

Publié le 09/12/2021

Been using it for two years and have never had an issue connecting or setting up.

Avantages

Super easy to install and deploy. Doesnt take long to setup and get remoted into a clients software.

Inconvénients

Cant deploy more than one Splashtop account on a computer.

Ruth
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Must-have software for remote workers!

Publié le 13/05/2020

I cannot imagine working remotely without Splashtop. When NY shutdown and our "essential" business had to reduce the number of workers at the office, I was left scrambling to find a solution for accessing my computer (and the company's network) from home.

Avantages

Love the drag-and-drop file transfer feature, it's saved me the hassle of going into work to copy files to a removable hard drive.

Inconvénients

Very minor issue, but there are times when the connection is slow (maybe 1 out of 10 times).

Alternatives envisagées 

AnyDesk

Pourquoi choisir Splashtop Business Access 

The cost was the deciding factor.

Logiciel antérieur 

GoToMyPC

Pourquoi passer à Splashtop Business Access

Splashtop's drag-and-drop file transfer feature hands-down.
Graham
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

On Top of remote access

Publié le 05/05/2020

Needed quick, easy and reliable remote acess to a couple of office desktops when everything went in to lockdown and we needed to start working remotely at short notice. The Splashtop solution worked painlessly.

Avantages

I've found Splashtop Business Access to be very easy to use, both for myself and for other general users. It works well over lower bandwidth links, even for streaming video - I've successfully managed a video conference where my office PC was the host, while I was at the wrong end of a poor broadband link. A colleague uses it successfully to check the office CCTV while remote working. Dual monitor support works well.

Inconvénients

There hasn't been anything I thought was missing. Occasionally the client fails to launch for me but it works every time on the second try, so not investigated further. Heart stopping moment when updating the software on the remote machine but actually it worked flawlessly.

Alternatives envisagées 

TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à Splashtop Business Access

Quick and simple trial and purchase. Very reasonable cost for just the couple of users that I needed.
Catherine
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Splashtop Business Pro is a good choice for me

Publié le 29/05/2020

I would also like to mention that their Customer Support is excellent. I spent quite a bit of time on the phone with their rep, discussing the merits of Splashtop and the various options available. He was thorough and extremely patient. I started with the 7-day trial of Splashtop Business Pro, which they extended for an extra 7 days when I needed more time. I've needed support a couple of times, and they were very responsive.

Another thing I love about the choice I've made is the affordability. Some other services were going to be unjustifiably expensive for me, which led me to the search for an alternative. I don't need to offer 24/7 remote support, since I use it on an "as needed" basis, which fluctuates week by week.

Avantages

After a relatively short learning curve, I was able to use this software exactly as required. I offer remote computer and device support to people who are, for the most part, over 75 years old. As such, it can be challenging to guide them through resolving their problem. Being able to offer remote access, is crucial with clients like this, because I can explain as I offer the visual.

The seniors I deal with are easily confused with technology, which made guiding them through installation of the Splashtop Streamer at their end a bit tricky. This was probably the most difficult part of laying the groundwork for helping my clients. So I prepared screenshots of every step of the installation process for myself, which allowed me to guide them through installation one step at a time.

Inconvénients

For the most part, Splashtop Business Access covers all bases for me and is definitely a crucial tool in accomplishing my work.

Even so, there are two things on my "wish list", that would make the experience even better...

1. I would prefer not having to use my telephone to speak to the client, and would really appreciate if Splashtop had an audio component built into it.

2. Many of my clients have only iPads or iPhones and, to my knowledge, Splashtop does not allow for me to offer them remote support from my computer to their device. That possibility would be fantastic!

Daniel
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

How to get the best bang for your remote access buck!

Publié le 07/05/2020

My users, as well as myself, enjoy the simplicity and ease of use of this software and how it gets out of the way and allows us to concentrate on our workflow.

Avantages

This product was very easy to deploy, setup and install for the administrator as well as the end users.

Inconvénients

The ability to show only online/active computers and users on the web portal management/sessions page.

Alternatives envisagées 

Cisco AnyConnect, TeamViewer et GoToMyPC

Pourquoi choisir Splashtop Business Access 

Features, cost, and license allocation.

Logiciel antérieur 

TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à Splashtop Business Access

Features, cost, and license allocation.

Réponse de Splashtop Traduire en français

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the rating. I am Antonia from Customer Success team at Splashtop.

We take great pride in the simplicity and capability of our software. It's our pleasure to have a surveying and mapping business on board.

Regarding your feedback, may we know more about your concern? So that we will be able to know how to improve us to deliver our next level of remote access software. Please share with us at Feedback@splashtop.com

Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you soon ;-)

Stay healthy and take care!