179 avis

TimeClock Plus

Logiciel de gestion du temps et des présences basé sur le cloud

4,4 /5 (179 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
179 avis
Joan H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

TimeClock Plus is easy to use software, they are great to work with and it integrates with my...

Publié le 07/05/2018

I have used TimeClock Plus for years. Just recently we updated the software and they have made some great changes. It is easy to navigate through. I can call anytime with any questions and they help me. I love that it integrates with my payroll software. This was really one of the biggest requests that I had. It really streamlines the payroll process.

Avantages

The system is easy to use and has some great easy ways to track employees. I can see at a glance if people are absent, late or missed a punch. It also integrates with my payroll software which really streamlines the process and removes the margin of data entry errors.

Inconvénients

It would be great to have some other employee scheduling options rather than just by individual employee.

• Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

Comprehensive Software

Publié le 29/12/2020

TCP has everything we need from a Human Resources aspect to payroll. It keeps track of everything, and helps team leaders manage their teams better, quicker and with less time loss.

Avantages

We struggled so much looking for solutions to keep attendance and track breaks, etc. We used several budget solutions that didn't work correctly. TCP was a game changer, it was a complete overhaul, it gave us the ability to keep track of many aspects of personnel attendance in each of our 11 locations.

Inconvénients

The onboarding was tedious and the learning curve was a bit higher than expected. Especially when you are dealing with so many employees.

Randy L.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Long time customer trying new things.

Publié le 26/03/2019

It’s been very positive. We have been customers for approximately 8 years and have come to rely on its ease of use and always available use.

Avantages

We like the easy of use in TimeClock. The HR department can find the information they need easily and our teachers are able to navigate around the parts they need without instructions or assistance. We recently moved to the cloud based option to ensure better protection from web threats. The process was easy and quick.

Inconvénients

The only complaint I’ve heard is that the cursor doesn’t return to the is area when someone clicks in. This makes the next user have to place the cursor in the correct place. A simple tab will place it correctly and most users now automatically do that for the next user.

Monique B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Relations gouvernementales

User Friendly TimeClock

Publié le 31/12/2019

My overall experience with TimeClock Plus has been awesome. My staff members can easily log their hours, request time off, and even track the type of leave they are requesting (i.e. personal, vacation, etc).

Avantages

TimeClock Plus is beyond easy to use. The system automatically calculates your time, deducts lunch breaks, and even allows superiors and subordinates to communicate via time approval/denial messages.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the time clock requests for sick, vacation, personal days, etc. are sent to the head administrator's spam folder, which can leave the employee wondering if their request was submitted correctly. Employees cannot clock in or out when off the company's network. This becomes a pain when staff members are traveling for work.

Belinda B.

TimeClock Plus for Public Schools

Publié le 22/03/2019

Avantages

As a user of this product, I liked the ease of clocking in and out, changing the job code from class time to bus driving, and requesting time off with the option of needing a substitute.
As an administrator/payroll, I like the ease of checking/managing time for employees and printing time-sheets at the end of the month for payroll purposes. Assistance with problems from TimeClock Plus has improved over the last year.

Inconvénients

As an administrator/payroll, I have had difficulty in setting lunch breaks and assigning the options for new teachers to request a substitute. I have not always had the assistance from TimeClock Plus to resolve issues. I would prefer to have an easy-to-use guide that I could refer to when needed.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use - lots of features

Publié le 16/07/2018

Saves hours of time in manual entry over the old paper punch

Avantages

Priced very competitively compared to the other big name in time clock software and has handled all of our organizations needs. It keeps up with accruals, vacation, sick, and can also be customized to keep track of specific tasks. We just needed something basic for the ins and outs and vacation/sick and this is perfect, but also gives us the ability to do more if needed. Paired this up with the biometric time clock and we were up and running in a very short amount of time. We are uploading the data into our ERP and it has saved our payroll department hours of time.

Inconvénients

Nothing really off the top of my head. We are using an excel spreadsheet with a macro to import our data into our ERP, but it works.

Sarah C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

Time Clock Plus is Wonderful

Publié le 26/03/2019

Overall, the company really enjoys this software and even with the slight issues, everything worked out in the end. In addition, every time I have an issue I call and Time Clock takes care of my issue right away.

Avantages

The most thing I like about this software is how much it offers. We use to use paper time sheets, therefore , being about to track real time is an update. In addition, I really like how we can set schedule to make sure employees aren't coming in early just to gain overtime.

Inconvénients

Depending on how much your company does, it can be a pain to set up. For example, I realized after I already started you needed to do certain things first to make it easier on setting it up. Once I discovered this, I deleted everything I did to start over. It would have been nice to know where to start when setting everything up.

Rob T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Long time Time clock Plus user

Avantages

From an adminstrative standpoint we find The software flexible and easy to use, reports and data export to our payroll service works great. Managers can easily correct punch issues, etc.

From a user perspective the software has been fine. Easy for our employees to clock in and out. The software and physical time clocks are straight forward.

From an I.T. perspective the software is ready to setup and admin, especially for a local install type package. Setup the server, database, shares and then install at the workstations. Easy install, reboot usually not necessary.

Inconvénients

Our only real complaint is an I.T. issue. Backups are a very manual process. Easy to do but no automation with fail/success reporting. It is using a MS SQL express db so we were able to add that to our existing backup system with little trouble.

Samantha K.

Saves Time & Easy to use

Publié le 15/03/2019

TimeClock Plus been so incredibly beneficial to our school district. We save an abundance of time by not having to manually figure out each employees hours. The system also catches errors which eliminates mistakes we have made entering the time manually. Also, compared to other systems we save time and resources by being able to upload the time to our school accounting system.

Avantages

The program is amazing! It gives you the option to have multiple job codes for each employee. We calculate overtime based on a weighted rate and the TimeClock Plus system does that for you as well. The reports are great as well! I am able to print off reports showing the overtime and the different job codes. The system is very easy for employees to use as well. They are able to clock in/out with either the phone app,scanning their finger on the scanner located in the break room, or they can use a 4 digit code which is typically the last for of their social.

Inconvénients

I don't have any complaints. Other than the pricing is a little high, however, you get what you pay for and this system has been a great tool for our school district.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Basic way to keep detailed hours of employee timesheets

Publié le 23/04/2018

This integrated with our practice management software.

Avantages

Easy to use, I was able to setup the basics and import new hires easily into the software. Basic demographics of new employees is put into the system and then they are given a double-digit number to clock in and out of.

Inconvénients

If the employee has mistake when clocking in or out, we are not able to fix it right away. They need to contact our administrator and then we can make the changes. But this has caused problems because we have an employee who is worried about their hours and we are trying to serve our customers. Basically, if a problem arises when punching in/out it disrupts the current work flow.

Réponse de DMI Traduire en français

Thank you for the review! TimeClock Plus is happy to help you in troubleshooting your problems with fixing employee mistakes when clocking in. It is a simple change in the setup by giving the managers of the employee the correct access to make adjustments to the employee's hours. Please contact our support like at 1-800-223-9300 and they can assist you.

Sam G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Machines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for a small business

Publié le 18/07/2019

We went from collecting time data from hand made notes to this software. It was very inexpensive to purchase, did not require hardware, and has been working great. This has saved our company 8 hours a pay period being able to import time data directly into Quickbooks and process payroll very quickly. It has also saved many hours of reentry and reduced errors as well. Overall we are very happy with the product.

Avantages

Software is intuitive and easy to use. Every report that I need is already built in to the software. No need for custom report writing. The customer support is great. I am able to get questions answered right away and they even call back after a few days to follow up and make sure everything is working well. Well run company.

Inconvénients

The most recent software update moved around several options making the software not as easy to navigate. All functionality is still there, just harder to find having used the old version for several years. Also, the web based product is fairly slow at running reports that cover multiple months. Our company recently upgraded our internet connection which helped this problem.

Gary J.

Best Decision We Made for Time/Attendance/Payroll Management

Publié le 09/02/2021

TCP reduced payroll processing from 4 days to 2 hours. It also freed up 60% of the time bookkeepers were dedicating to payroll at individual schools/departments to dedicate to other tasks.

Avantages

The seamless integration with our payroll software; the ease in fully automating ALL manual, paper-based time/attendance/payroll processes; the ease of detail reporting; the EXCEPTIONAL customer support; the ease of use for employees and managers; the accuracy in maintaining federal and state compliance; the management of COVID-19 related matters; the ability to track FFCRA, FMLA, and other compliance tracking; the management of the company and care it provides to customers; and the knowledge base of the support team and resources available for users.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I do not like about TCP. I submitted several requests for enhancement to company readily designed and implemented.

Greg B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Jeux d’argent et casinos

TimeClock Plus - A Mature Option

Publié le 19/03/2019

I found the system one of the most difficult of the 68 Software Systems our IT Department supports. The granularity of the Application is extremely complex. The Context Help is well intentioned, but almost impossible to follow, as the multi-instruction Help Bubbles disappear based on Cursor Context. I have had to hover over the Help content I am seeking, use Greenshot to capture a screen grab, then Paste the content into a Word document, repeating the process until I have what I need. Terminology is also confusing.

Avantages

As an Administrator of the User side of the TC Plus application, I find that the "Copy" function of User Assignments is EXTREMELY helpful.
There are perhaps Hundreds of Property Settings that may be attributed to a User, particularly Supervisors & Managers.
When I add a Supervisor to an OU (Organizational Unit), I find the "Copy " Profile Assignments from a like Supervisor to be a valuable time-saving function.

Inconvénients

The nesting of various functions is non-intuitive. I recall the first time I attempted to change a Users Password, the difficulty in locating the Form Controls which managed this method were extremely confusion. Also, the "Search" method is a bit confusion, and is not Inherited by all forms as one would expect. Once on an Employee, clicking "Roles", for example, does not display the Roles the Employee has, but defaults to the Role settings within the Organization.

Curry M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The best time-tracking software put to the web in some time.

Publié le 17/02/2021

All in all, TimeClock Plus was a splendid experience as a non-exempt employee. Making it simple to do the regular tasks, as well as keep track of all logged time and earned time has made it my favorite application ever for clocking employee time.

Avantages

This is one of those rare cases where an entire review could be summed up in just the pros. To start, it's never been simpler to track your time, request leave, and do it all remotely at the same time before TCP. When you want to view time logged, you just go to view and select the option, and it's there! The design is simplistic and pleasant to look at. The absolute coolest feature is also being able to access earned leave time on the web and remotely. This is a fantastic addition, and on top of it you can do projected earned time up to 20+ years from the current date. This may be a small thing for some, but it's a huge deal when you want to know how much time you're being rewarded with when working 40+ hours a week.

Inconvénients

One of the only constant annoyances was a two-step login that could be tedious when forgetting to clock in, or forgetting to clock out.

Mike S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Improved communication for both employer and employee

Publié le 05/02/2020

Timeclock plus has helped to improve communication between management and employees. Multiple paper forms that had to go through the correct chain of command to get to the right person have been removed as a result. Employees can go to one place to enter a request or correction and we can determine everyone who should see it and that they are properly notified. Frustration is largely reduced and we have been able to pass out certain tasks to lower level personnel because access levels restrict who can or cannot see sensitive information. Overall we have been very please with TimeClock Plus and the service we receive.

Avantages

Ability for employees to connect remotely to check hours or request time off. Export features that speed up the work of payroll. Audit capabilities that track who made changes and when. Automated reports that send information to the right people at the right time. Web-based platform that allows for multiple clock-in points to reduce congestion around timeclock at sign-in and lunch time. Responsive Tech support reps that are well versed in the product and able to answer questions or explain features clearly. Ability to send a message from one place to every active employee for emergency notifications or updates.

Inconvénients

Extensive features that, while great, can be a bit confusing to navigate or find depending on how they are labeled.

Amber W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

TIme Clock plus review

Publié le 30/10/2020

Avantages

Time clock plus is very easy to use. Nice to be able to track your time as well as PTO accruals in the same place.

Inconvénients

Occasionally my PTO accruals has dropped off and I have had to have our HR department correct it.

Jen Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Time saver!

Publié le 10/11/2020

It’s been a great product that has saved the company time and effort!

Avantages

This was a huge upgrade from using timesheets made in Excel. The reporting features are especially great.

Inconvénients

I heard the initial set up was kind of a headache. Once it was set up though, it’s been smooth sailing ever since.

Kyley shinead E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Support client

Used this at my first job out of college.

Publié le 13/03/2018

Avantages

Ah the days of hourly employment. This system replaced a literal punch clock at my first job. Allowed for easy clocking in and out and all without the startling noise of punching in!

Inconvénients

We had issues using it to schedule time off. To be fair, that may have had more to do with how the system was implemented than its overall quality.

Angela B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

Yep, thats a Time Clock.

Publié le 10/04/2019

It is a good little piece of equipment. It does what it needs to do, even if it has a couple of quirks at the moment. I think the function to view leave requests is great, though I would prefer it not auto pull them up once you attempt to clock in.

Avantages

- Easy to clock in and out. Most of the time.
- Ability to see leave request approval/declines is pretty nice.
- Sturdy piece of equipment.

Inconvénients

- Sometimes it lags when you're attempting to clock in for the day.

- It has a few bug that should be worked out, such as attempting to punch in too fast after a previous person punches out. I think overtime those will be ironed out.

Marie R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

My Time Clock Plus Review

Publié le 09/12/2020

I use it everyday and it is quick and easy to keep track of my time at work.

Avantages

I like how easy it is to use. I can clock in and out on a computer or phone. It is easy to log in and check my hours. It is easy for admin to go and edit my hours if I make a mistake, or am absent on a day.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I dislike. It would be nice if it integrated into payroll, so I could look up all payroll information, rather than just hours worked.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Easy to Use

Publié le 06/09/2019

Avantages

I like how simple it is to clock in and out with the software

Inconvénients

Wish there were more features and options with the software

Drew H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

This is a great product

Publié le 24/07/2019

Avantages

This is a great product. The user manual is excellent as well. In over 7 years I have only needed to call tech support once.

Inconvénients

For our assisted living communities, this has worked excellent.

Lorinda S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Publié le 15/03/2019

Over all I am happy with TimeClock Plus. It is pretty straight forward and easy to use.

Avantages

It is very easy for our employees to use as far as just clocking in and out. The mobile app is really helpful for our employees as well. As a Time Clock Plus manager, I appreciate the simplicity of it ... it makes it easier to train and encourage the use of it by our employees.

Inconvénients

Some things seem to require unnecessary steps... The split shift comes to mind, now... If I choose a segment to split, I obviously am requesting to SPLIT that segment, so why do I then have to click the .\. icon again to split it? and why do I need to put in a "Length" under the break column a half hour IS 30minutes... just seems redundant. And why then does that segment show in red and an automatic break deduction, when actually the break is the gap of time between the two segments I just created.

Little things like that become annoying over time. And really I guess there is no HUGE glaring thing that I dislike. And, to be fair, it could be that I havent learned all the ins and outs of it yet.

Beth P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire

Why I Love Time Clock Plus

Publié le 23/02/2021

We became customers in 2003 and we starting exporting to our payroll software in 2005. Time Clock Plus employees have consistently been great to work with. We have changed and added options over the years and they have been with us every step of the way.
The employees, all of them, remind me of a family that enjoys spending time together whether it is work or having fun and their customers always come first. Regardless of what the future holds, I hope they never lose that!

Avantages

Integrating can be stressful and time consuming with any software but Time Clock Plus walked us through each step and continues to provide support. The software is easy to use, gives us the information we need and exports to our payroll.

Inconvénients

I would like to have more options to personalize some of the reports.

Tiffany T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Accurate tracking of time in attendance, vacation, sick, and personal time.

Publié le 10/01/2018

I often work alone in the sales office, and my attendance is verified by the TimeClock Plus punches throughout the day. Very accurate reporting of time in attendance, when working without on-site supervision.

Avantages

I like the self-service feature of TimeClock Plus. All clocked hours are visible over the course of the pay period. Requests for punch adjustments are submitted through the software, as well as requests for use of vacation time, and reporting of sick time used. The software is linked to the workstation IP address, so punches can only be made while in attendance.

Inconvénients

Occassionally time punches are not logged the first click through. I always double check the daily log to ensure each punch is recorded, and sometimes have to click through a second time. If I get rushed and a punch isn't recorded, the approving manager is able to make adjustments.