TheWorxHub

Solution cloud de gestion de la maintenance pour les organismes de santé et les EHPAD

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

114 avis

David H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Hospice Facility Review

Publié le 28/06/2022

My situation was rather unique in that I had nothing to start with. Creating our locations, and assets was a time consuming task. For those that currently have a CMMS system the transition would be rather easy. I also want to mention the training and support documents were very helpful.

Avantages

The primary objective was to get a handle on our compliance needs. Fire suppression & alarm system testing, emergency lights, emergency power systems, etc. Many of these inspection \ testing requirements are available in a template form for easy implementation.

Inconvénients

In reality every location contains assets, and every asset (equipment) is comprised of sub-assemblies and parts. It would be nice to reference common used parts for each piece of equipment. Such as bearings, belts, filters, hoses, and fluids. This really helps control parts inventories. To be fair I did not purchase the inventory modules so maybe this is included in that system.

Bas K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best CMM system for senior living

Publié le 10/01/2020

I have always enjoyed working with the software. They have always involved the end user in the development and its made the TheWorxHub one of the leading operations software.

Avantages

The product is very user friendly. My staff have very little issues when using the software. Support is excellent.

Inconvénients

Some of the glitches take awhile to get ironed out but considering how much the software does it runs smooth and they address the glitches if its critical to daily function of the software.

Alternatives envisagées

Hippo CMMS

Pourquoi choisir TheWorxHub

CWorks did not have the capabilities we were looking for and we were looking to expand CMM into other departments like housekeeping.

Logiciel antérieur

CWorks

Pourquoi passer à TheWorxHub

I found the development team for the TheWorxHub were very proactive in creating a complete operations software and they seem to be continuously developing the software.
Glenn M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

WorxHub review

Publié le 09/01/2020

Overall the software works well for our needs. It is easy to use, easy to set up, simple for staff to understand.
The software helps keep my staff on track with request and with PMs.
It also help track cost that can be used at budget time.

Avantages

The software has PM procedures built in, when you set up PM you can choose to use this procedures or they help you in building your own.

The easy of setting up the program Worxhub staff was great to work with

The easy of using the software, easy for my staff to learn to use.

Inconvénients

Sometime the Category and Subcategory does not fit.

Worxhub does not have an interface for Bio-med test equipment to communicate data to worxhub, it has to be enter manually.

Mark W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Publié le 23/06/2022

Organization in tracking everything that happens. Works great for labor tracking to assess time allotment and needs, budgeting and reserves studies. Utilizing WorxHub allows you know your stuff...ALL your stuff.

Avantages

The shear expanse of what WorxHub can manage is vast. It can organize and extrapolate information for real time up to date reporting with astounding accuracy, resulting in expedited action when maintaining facilities. The greatest challenge for a Facilities Manager is , the unexpected, which WorxHub removes a large portion of.

Inconvénients

Customization, this system has preloaded items that cannot be removed, you just have to look past them.

Alternatives envisagées

Hippo CMMS et FMX

Pourquoi passer à TheWorxHub

Pricing and compatibility to my facility.
Eric L.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The Dude Solution for you.

Publié le 19/01/2022

Keeping up with Regulations by the Fire marshal and health codes. Able to track and easily print and provide proofs of Maintenance and checks. I love the chat. Staff are always helpful and are quick to respond. Always able to get me on the right track making complex work orders or PM's and running reports.

Avantages

I like that there are features to do big things quickly. Like say you change a staff member you can quickly reassign the tickets with a few clicks. I like that there can be great reports by the software if you put in great information that gets specific by category and subcategory's.

Inconvénients

When you screw up making something since its a cloud base it is permanently there. Can be deactivated but there isn't so much a delete and start over button.

David C.

More Accurate Work Orders

Publié le 12/01/2020

Once we get all our equipment logged into the system it will make my job easier to keep track of the PM's and repairs that need to be done. Keeping track of the time my team spends traving to the jobs they do, will help to get more man power.

Avantages

The ease of use. How you can give a better detail of the problem you are having when you put in a work order.

Inconvénients

The access parts of it need to be separated more. Meaning people who can implement stuff into the program should be able to do so and not see all the admin side of it.

Mark G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Software to track work orders

Publié le 01/06/2022

overall would recommend to any large facility.

Avantages

This is a user friendly way for EVS to track all kinds of work orders. Allow user to put in work order at anytime of day and provides a paper trail until completion of project.

Inconvénients

software is great but is up to administrator on who uses which limits who can put in orders.

Chuck C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Life safety

Avantages

It works great for most things, I found the applied time tracking to be clumsy and hard to see for fast reference

Inconvénients

No set up help with a starting list of life safety reports or inspection templates

Bill B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

great product with a couple additions it could really be a do all fore healthcare

Avantages

Ease of use and the functionality of the software when managing the entire maintenance daily operation. Also, the customer service is great!

Inconvénients

The fact that it lacks a straight line depreciation for assets tracking and valuation.

Bill G.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Worxhub rating from APCH

Publié le 28/06/2022

It was a long painstaking process to get the software programmed. The implementation process was drug out way too long as meetings were scheduled almost a month apart. This could be improved.

Avantages

Ease of use and the phone app is a great bonus.

Inconvénients

Setting up the program and the length of time it takes to get it up and running.

Casey J.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Facilities and Campus operations and maintenance solution

Publié le 15/01/2020

This suite of solutions have enabled us to reduce time on transportation needs, simplify room booking, validate expenses on maintenance, and convert from being reactive to proactive by managing recurring and scheduled preventative maintenance work orders. Our organization has adopted bar coding of assets which saves time tracking assets and helps account for repaired, replaced, and misplaced assets.

Avantages

The Worx-hub software and suite of solutions is of exceptional value and very user friendly. Like any other system or activity, what you put into it, you will get out of it. The system is scalable and interfaces well with multiple hardware platforms. Ease of use for end users is exceptional. Our end users include residents with little to no experience, staff with basic to moderate computer systems experience too our fully engaged maintenance and operations staff.

Inconvénients

The most challenging aspect of the software, like any other, is the initial data entry of assets, products and systems, where none previously existed. It would have been far better if we had the ability to port over data.

Philip J.

Willing To Listen and Adapt

Publié le 18/10/2021

It is overall an very good system, we use 7 modules currently. I would say it, as with anything takes some getting use to when you make an change but this switch was truthfully with simplicity and ease to make once you start using more and more and you will become so user friendly with the system.

Avantages

Over the years we as an company have made suggestions to TWH for items to be added or changed and TWH, listens and adapts when possible to make these features that are important to the end user, as long as the benefit the greater good.

Inconvénients

There are some occasional items that you have to work around with the way TWH classifies things, I was use to the address of the Residences being an Asset, but not in TWH it is an location. That does not allow for PM Work Orders to easily be set up for the Resident and not have to input the seperate Asset that you are setting the PM for.

Dale W.

WorxHub

Publié le 23/01/2020

Overall the entire organization is more than pleased with the WorxHub program. The hospital previously didn't have a work order system and were using Excel spreadsheets to track requests. The transition to the WorxHub has been a huge benefit to all. Staff is always kept updated on their requests through the entire work order cycle. The online support is awesome. The WorxHub staff is very helpful in addressing the limited concerns that we have had, most simply required a little education on the matter. The support is the best! You never feel like your just another number.

Avantages

This was easy to setup and get implemented. The support from Dude Solutions during & after setup was great. They were always available to assist and were very prompt in addressing any concerns that came up. The canned reports were sufficient for a small hospital like ours. The staff submitting work requests find it to be very intuitive to use. New employees are ready to use the WorxHub with minimal training required. The subscription cost is very reasonable. We evaluated several other CMMS programs and found the WorxHub to be the best bang for our buck.

Inconvénients

I wish it had an adhoc report writer function to allow more options in creating reports. It still gives us what we need but more options are always better. Also wish the fields of the work order allowed more customization.

Edgar G.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

My experience using CMMS

Publié le 25/01/2020

It has been an amazing experience and I am so glad that the company finally took the leap to CMMS across organization with a product that were able to tell her to are business model and operation.

Avantages

Having the opportunity to pilot program at our facility for nearly two years was very challenging at a rewarding experience for me. Having the freedom to customize the system to our policies and procedures was invaluable and continues to be. I have used other systems in the past but the freedom of customizing the work has been a godsend.

Inconvénients

They're still a lot of room for improvement and I wish they would listen more to client feedback in terms of some of the user interface and some features that should be looked at too further enhance and improve the system. The mobile website hasn't really changed much since I started using the system but it used some refinement and usability. I wonder if a better approach would be to have a phone app that could be more powerful than quicker. Some of the features that are found on the regular website are not found on the mobile site.

Jeff A.

It works! I'm a Fan...

Publié le 15/01/2020

We run our entire campus on WorxHub. Repair orders, PMs, Inspection tracking including Life Safety. It allows us to be "excellent" instead of just "OK". We complete between six and seven HUNDRED work orders a month. I am certain that WorxHub would allow any type of business to be greatly improved if they use it consistently. I'm a fan...

Avantages

I've used this software for almost five years. I think the thing I appreciate the most is the software company's continued effort to make the product better and better. It has improved tremendously in the past five years in both breadth and depth. I also appreciate the flexibility it typically offers to be able to manage the menus and other input data to make it "work" for the particular users.

Inconvénients

Some of the data entry is still cumbersome. You still have to fill out six individual boxes of data to complete the work order and that doesn't include the details or the requestor.

Reports are also a problem. I'm never really sure if the data I'm getting is the data I'm after... Sometimes the results seem to be incorrect--probably based on incorrect input or input that I'm not sure what it does. And I gave up completely on assets...

Kenny C.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Worx Hub does work for you.

Publié le 10/01/2020

I have been able to create a "favorites" list of the life safety work orders that we perform and track, on a regular basis, any time frame I want since we have had this software. As I have said, I look forward to learning even more and am enjoying using the WorxHub on a daily basis. We upgraded from our old Facility Dude software to the WorxHub and it has been a pleasant change.

Avantages

We have only had this software for the past year. I have worked with several other maintenance software programs in other locations. At first I tended to rate WorxHub against other software I had used elsewhere. Now, after using it for the past year, I am finding that it is a very good tool for the type of work we do. This is a hospital, and as such, we are subject to the mandates of the Joint Commission and the Environment of Care. WorxHub has effectively allowed us to set up our preventative maintenance program in order to track and prove our adherence to the life safety and NFPA codes. The reporting module has been very helpful for me since I am responsible for all Facilities Services documentation. I learn something new on WorxHub regularly and look forward to learning even more.

Inconvénients

At first, I found it a bit difficult to navigate throughout the system. I probably should have called the help desk more, but I persisted on my own.

Jason W.

Simplicity

Publié le 27/01/2020

Rocky implementation start due to a sales team member telling us what our deliverables were and then leaving the organization.
- The new sales team member we were partnered with was less than helpful to provide clarity on why we were not getting what WAS PROMISED IN THE FRONT END.
- We almost did not continue with the worx hub implementation.

Avantages

Ease of use for new hires.
Easy to train to proficiency.

Inconvénients

Reports not as easy to navigate and provide.
I end up tweaking things to fit needs based on our Planned Maintenance program verse the outdated Preventative Maintenance program of yesteryear :)

Linda S.

Ease in using The Worx Hub

Publié le 09/01/2020

We are able to serve our residents (Senior Living) quickly because of WorxHub. When a request comes in, I can immediately pass it on to our Maintenance team. They see it immediately on their tablets and can respond accordingly. I may assign it to be done today, next week or even immediately. It makes it easy to keep track of who is doing which tasks and what is yet to be done. The accountability is important to us and this is our record of what has happened and what is yet to be done.

Avantages

The ease at getting into the Hub, setting up a work order and getting back out is important to me. I find it very quick and easy to arrange for a work order without spending much time. I also like that I can quickly run a report when someone has a question about past orders or orders yet to be done. The software is very user friendly, easy to learn and easy to manipulate.

Inconvénients

I find it harder to remember the steps to arrange for a continuing or repetitive order. I've done it but if I had to show someone how to go about it, I would need to spend time remembering the steps. It isn't as easy as doing just one order.

Brad J.
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

The WorxHub Reveiw

Publié le 09/01/2020

I really like the integration of the different modules and we have several building in several locations . The PM function is priceless and allows us to be proactive on our maintenance and keeps us on schedule and prevents lots of downtime on our key equipment. The ability to track staff time as well as send out surveys to requestors to make sure expectations have been met is also very valuable.
I love the WorxHub and the improved efficiencies in our department related to using WorxHub.

Avantages

I like the fact that is can be used with different modules that are integrated with each other. I also like that the available modules when combined allow you to pretty much manage and collect data related to all aspects of facilities management. I think the customer support is very friendly, professional, respectful as well as timely to requests for assistance.

Inconvénients

I think when we purchased the software we did not get what we thought we would be getting and learned that some modules needed to be purchased separately and were not included in the package we had originally purchased.

Lisa D.

WorxHub review

Publié le 15/01/2020

We purchased the Security program and this has helped it making sure that Security is doing their daily rounds and checking that things are working properly during the evening shifts.

Avantages

This software has allowed our hospital to keep track of all required documents for our surveys. With WorxHub we have taken an unorganized bunch of papers and streamlined them into PM's that will produce so that these required items for the DNV are done on time and recorded properly. Because of WorxHub our documentation has been praised by several surveyors.

Inconvénients

I really cannot think of any Cons at this moment. When we started using WorxHub we were one of the first. In time they have worked out many little bugs and are improving it all the time. I don't think anyone would be sorry for purchasing this program.

Frank S.

Worxhub Security

Publié le 14/01/2020

We are in the beginning stages for using worxhub. The worxhub staff has been tremendous in helping us get this program set up. We are looking to launch the program with our staff very soon. I used Worxhub with our IT department the past few years. It was easy to receive work orders and make notes on the job, so you could review specific information about the job that was done. As our experience grows, I look forward to giving more feedback with the Security program.

Avantages

It gives an sense of ease to the employees. They can scan their checkpoints and it automatically logs in with a time stamp. The layout if pretty user friendly. You can easily type of a report from the software.

Inconvénients

The software is not an application yet. So we have to use it as a webpage.

Matthew T.
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Great product, Exact Product for Nursing Homes

Publié le 09/01/2020

It has been great, we transitioned instantly and never looked back. Went from paper to computer and was effortless. Techs understood the lost time on paper, going and getting orders and then not understanding location or couldn't read the writing. The history of PMs and repairs done on an asset had been great

Ease of use, time it takes to fill out a request 15-20 seconds. History

Inconvénients

Can't think of anything but reports and it's just that I don't know how to use them fully.

Harold P.
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The WorxHub

Publié le 14/01/2020

I greatly appreciate this resources in our daily activities. The mobile interface is invaluable and ability to regulate what's submitted, the overall flow of work generated, allows me to communicate to multiple
parties on the status of the work order and pending aspects of building

Avantages

I really appreciate the integration that ties multiple aspects of each room: i.e. resident location,
assets, history and comments resource, and the ability to break down each staff member according to assigned jobs, the pulse, and the overall ability to search based on various aspects from each work order.

Inconvénients

There are some, not many, but some paths that don't feel natural. There are specific sub categories that
feel slightly buried, and navigating some of the additional information that one cannot change is bothersome. Aspects of these sub folders feel arbitrary to really finding and grouping information.

Scott M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

WorxHub Review

Publié le 25/01/2022

Avantages

The features that are most impactful for our organization deal with scheduling and workflow management. We do not integrate with other software at this time, though the capability is there. Ease of use for our staff is a plus. Users are generally able to navigate most of the features with little guidance or special training.

Inconvénients

There are several downsides to the WorxHub suite. The coding is suspect in many areas throughout the product. Bugs exist and many features are counter-intuitive to the end user. Productivity suffers due to product design limitations/ problems and ultimate usability for knowledgeable staff. Servers are also very slow at times.

Réponse de Dude Solutions Traduire en français

We really value your feedback and would love the opportunity to discuss it more deeply with you. Would you please reach out to support@dudesolutions.com and connect with us?

Dave S.

A great product!

Publié le 09/01/2020

Before the WorxHub our daily work request came in the the form of notes, e-mails and many phone calls. With the implementation of the WorxHub, the different request are all channeled through the software. For the most part our environmental services staff are able to accept the work request without having a supervisor involved. This allows for other tasks to be completed by the supervisor, instead of constantly being a dispatcher of work request.

Avantages

This software makes managing our environmental services department much easier. It channels all of the daily work request to one location. Our scheduled preventive maintenance is presented to us on the schedule we choose. I only have good things to say about the WorxHub.

Inconvénients

I do not see any cons to the the WorxHub.