MaintainX

Une solution entièrement informatisée de gestion de la maintenance et des opérations.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

283 avis

David H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Better Than Any Other Work Order Software or Mobile App

Publié le 27/08/2019

We are a full scale IT department and we have been able to respond more quickly to our end users needs. It has allowed us to be more focused on customer service and time management. MaintainX has also allowed us the ability to be able to enter work orders on the fly so we do not forget to take care of something. I have not worked with any other software or app that has given us this type of functionality with so much ease and value for the price.

Avantages

The ease of functionality in creating work orders for myself, staff and end users. The ability to easily create repeating work orders for backup and preventative maintenance items. The reporting dashboard is really nice and allows me to see a well rounded view of where we stand. I think I most enjoy how fast the app notifies me of a new request and status updates.

Inconvénients

I would like to see the ability to have work orders created based on known email addresses as well.

Web Help Desk

Pourquoi choisir MaintainX

We made the switch because the software was difficult to setup, the mobile app was not efficient, end user confusion and there was not enough value in the price being charged.

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Pourquoi passer à MaintainX

MaintainX was what satisfied our needs without flashy extra options that we would never use. We just needed a simple, powerful work order system and I feel that MaintainX provides all of that for us.
Chris W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Would be lost without MaintainX

Publié le 27/06/2022

I could not be happier with the system MaintainX has helped me build. In fact, MaintainX is helping us spread this powerful tool to all of our sites.

Avantages

Easyto use, fully featured CMMS system. Top notch customer service and support. MaintainX will instantly change how you do things. The file cabinets and binders will be gone for ever and your data will know be at your finger tips.

Inconvénients

After over 2 years of use I can't find anything not to like.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

decent for an entry level program

Publié le 20/02/2022

Decent program to track work orders and manage assets. Very easy to use. Mobile app is helpful. not impressed with overall features and functionality. Data input way too time consuming.

Avantages

Very easy to use, mobile app is helpful.

Inconvénients

inability to mass edit in spreadsheet format, worksheets are time consuming and basic. Lack space to input details such as component info for equipment, specs, etc. Lack of many desired features and functionality. mobile app doesnt show all info or allow editing of info when it comes to inventory control etc.

Réponse de MaintainX Traduire en français

Hi there,

Thanks for leaving a review for MaintainX. We are sorry to hear that your experience has been anything less than exceptional so far.

We have a team available to assist with data input and help set up your organization for you.

We would love the opportunity to learn more about your feedback and ensure that we have enabled all the functionality you are looking for. If we are missing any functionality, our team would love to understand what you need so we can include it on our roadmap.

Feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience.

Best,

MaintainX

Rory M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

MaintainX very modern Maintenance Management.

Publié le 14/04/2022

Excellent software system, with excellent support

Avantages

The system is very user friendly, and dynamic in that when anything is updated it can immediately be accessed elsewhere.
The technical customer support team as very responsive and able to assist you by sending a simple message.

Inconvénients

The reporting could be better and more dynamic.

Fiix

Pourquoi passer à MaintainX

That this was user friendly and and web based mobile based system.
Keith C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Software at a far price!

Publié le 27/06/2022

MaintainX as a tool has been great to use and there team are great to work with.

Avantages

MaintainX has helped us bring all our WO's and PM's in to one took that keeps us on track.
No more wasting tome with Word Docs, Outlook schedules & inputting info by hand into Excel.
The more we use it the more we like it.

Inconvénients

I would like to have a dashboard so I could just look and see who was working on what but that is a small problem.

Steven W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great app to help with facilities and maintenance

Publié le 28/06/2022

MaintainX has made our maintenance department more effective and efficient. It helps our employees stay on track with less down time.

Avantages

MaintainX is reasonably priced and easy to use. It allows you to configure things the way you need them set up and it is easy to enter new work orders and track their progress.

Inconvénients

The reporting features can only be run on the desktop software. It would be nice to be able to view reports on a mobile device but it isn’t a deal breaker.

Scott O.
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best software I have used since starting in Machine Maintenance over 20 years ago

Publié le 27/06/2022

down time tracking has improved greatly, and actually eliminated some of the problems we thought we were having, overall very pleased and cant ask for a better software, definitely for the money.

Avantages

very easy to set up, everything very customizable, and inputting data very simple.

Inconvénients

some of the data charts were not to user friendly at the start. but once you got the filters the way you wanted, then they all were exactly what we needed.

Edward G.
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

MaintainX is a great product for our business

Publié le 19/06/2022

Since we started using MaintainX, we have completely done away with paper workorders. Keeps good track of our business. As of today, we are very satisfied with the software.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and a great way to track current and past repairs on our equipment. We can access our information either by laptop or smartphone. Out in the field, this is very important to the service tech on the job.

Inconvénients

So far, we really have nothing negative to say. If we have a problem or something we need changed, our account manager is very quick to respond.

Derek P.

MaintainX Review

Great

Avantages

Easy to use, great for keeping track of assets and work order.

Inconvénients

I wish the tracking options were a little more detailed

Sadiyq W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Review 5/5

Publié le 04/07/2022

Avantages

Its ease of access and how quickly you can roll out work orders.

Inconvénients

Its ability to work on low end phones. It sticks when uploading vast work items. other than that its awsome.

Ron P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

MaintainX- the facility managers multi tool

Publié le 12/12/2020

Overall I am hyper pleased with the software's performance, reliability, cost, and ease of use.

Avantages

I most enjoy the simple UI. In my industry there is little to no budget for training and onboarding of personnel. My team is also made up of individuals in which English is a second language. MaintainX has been able to capture a feature rich suite of tools that anyone can master in a relative short amount of time.

Inconvénients

As a user since its Beta, I have yet to find anything I do not like.

Hippo CMMS, eMaint CMMS, UpKeep et SS-CMMS

Cost reasons-

UpKeep

Pourquoi passer à MaintainX

Simple UI, and value of features.
Mike M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Textile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A CMMS that fits in you pocket.

Publié le 04/09/2019

Working with the rep and the guys at MaintainX had been great! They have designed a system that does not need a 500 page manual and are readily available if you have a question or an suggestion. I've seen main of my suggestions implemented in the matter of a few days. They are doing a fantastic job developing this application.

Avantages

MaintainX is very easy to set up and use. Other systems are impossible to setup without outside help but not MaintainX.
It is scalable and they are adding new features on a weekly basis.
Everyone has real-time updates on work orders so you al ways know the status.

Inconvénients

Lack of inventory capability but I'm assured it is coming.

Hippo CMMS et UpKeep

Pourquoi choisir MaintainX

It was just too laborious and complicated to manage. Being paper based I would have to review hundreds of pages weekly. Sometimes it would be weeks before I could review a PM and find a problem I should have known about.

PMC

Pourquoi passer à MaintainX

Being mobile first was a big factor. Not needing to spend thousands of dollars for help setting up the software. You can do it yourself and MaintainX will help for free. Knowing instantly what is happening, communicating directly with the tech, attaching manuals, photos, videos to work orders it makes you more effective.
Albert B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Awesome Product!

Publié le 04/04/2022

I am a fleet/equipment manager that is still on the road driving. I am way from the office whether it is driving or turning wrenches with my mechanics. I play many roles and have a hard time keeping track of equipment, costs, repairs, purchase orders, vendors, etc. MaintainX help me regain control as a fleet equipment manager.

Avantages

While I don't usually contact customer service unless I have an idea to improve, it is always a quick response.

- Work Orders are simple and easy to create
- Asset Tracking
- Purchase Orders are an awesome addition
- Inventory/Parts Tracking is great
- Requestors are free and are able to see the work on the work order they prepare

The software is clean and simple. It is easy to use and so much you can do with it. I have a lot of favorite features. I like that I can add pictures for the parts, SDS to the chemicals I inventory.

Inconvénients

This software does what I need it to do. The only con that I have is there are items that need to be improved on. However, if you contact MaintainX, they take you idea into consideration and add the feature.

I hope they add the ability to approve purchase orders from the phone.

Christopher W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

Publié le 25/02/2020

I oversee Property and Fleet maintenance for a small rehabilitation company that sets up clients in supported living environments. When I came into the position, there was no process for staff to submit these requests, so they would fly in by all sorts of methods: texts, emails, calls, quick shout-outs, etc. It was a mess without a method to keep communication organized. The previous person in my position would just scribble a jumble of notes to try and remember everything. After researching a few potential apps, I knew that I wanted the process to be as simple as possible for our staff. When there's a maintenance issue: 1) Take a photo (which often describes the issue in more detail than our staff thinks to do); 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3)Hit send. I also appreciate being able to reference the specific work order within the app to ask follow up questions and to let the requester know when the work order is done. MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

Avantages

I really enjoy the ease of use of the app for both myself and our staff in submitting work order requests. 1) Take a photo; 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3) Hit send.

Inconvénients

I had a bit of an issue trying to get some of our staff to adopt the new process of using an app to submit work order requests - even though it couldn't be any easier. By old (inefficient) habits, they still wanted to text, email, call, shout-out, etc when there was an issue. As much as I tried to encourage them to use the app in these instances, I couldn't ignore their requests - which just further conditioned them to head in the wrong direction. After mentioning this issue and asking for a "Requester tab" to be available when creating a new work order, the MaintainX team worked to build this suggestion into their software (shout-out to Hugo!). Now I have the secret weapon to gently nudge our staff to learn the ease and benefits of using the MaintainX app!

Tom R.
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction

Very Satisfied

Publié le 14/12/2020

I've now had several meetings with our maintenance team. We have completed our first weekly's and will we are in progress with our first departments monthly PM's. The software is everything that I was lead to expect and more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredibly resourceful, responsive and helpful. It's always nice to make a decision after testing 15 solutions (felt like 1000) and feel confident that you've made the correct decision. I feel that way right now and wanted to share. We still have some setup to go - I'm taking the walk before run approach with the guys but this is slick. I'm looking forward to the partnership.

Avantages

The seamless transition between the desktop and the mobile app make this a really nice solution. The reporting, filtering and scheduling abilities of the work orders is really nice and easy to use.

Inconvénients

So far the only cons were identified at selection and were so minor they didn't prohibit me from selecting the solution. Little things like work orders have a really slick ability to save filters but reporting and the mobile app do not have it. It's not a huge deal since mobile users can filter to themselves and see only what they need to but it would be helpful if they could save encompassing filters such as specific departments and weekly vs monthly vs annually.

Hippo CMMS, FTMaintenance Select, eMaint CMMS, Fiix et UpKeep

Pourquoi passer à MaintainX

Bottom line was twofold. 1st - the demo and setup were extremely straight forward (Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). 2nd - the price was unmatchable. For the functionality they are offering at their price point - it made the selection simple.
Daisy B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

Grows with your needs!

Publié le 10/03/2020

We have enjoyed partnering with MaintainX and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great asset in getting us what we need to be successful with the product! He helped create some of our procedure pages and that was HUGE!

Avantages

We started using MaintainX about 6 months ago and what we like most is that they are always improving their product. They take what the customer needs and works to implement the closest version of what is needed.

Inconvénients

The reports are not very easy to filter and are not able to be fully customized, yet. However, they are better than other systems we have seen and MaintainX is consistently improving the capabilities. The other piece I wish was improved is the layout of the exported work order. It is not very pretty and cannot, at this time, be customized to remove the information I don't need.

FieldAware

Pourquoi passer à MaintainX

We chose MaintainX specifically because it was a new and growing product. We felt the products bones were good and seeing where the product was moving was exactly where we needed to be. The cost is on point with the product and is manageable for a newer company, like ours.
Karl L.
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

CHANGES EVERYTHING FOR THE BETTER + MORE MONEY

Publié le 19/05/2020

Fantastic! Everyone from the team ive spoken with is great. And the product is fantastic.

Avantages

Perfect with a couple of Adjustments (personally) for my unique property management business. I have more time for my family and work, my clients are happy seeing the results easily with the use of the PDF features. And I am making more money as a result. CHOOSE THEM YOU CANT GO WRONG.

Inconvénients

I had to make some adjustments to the way I do things, which isn't a bad thing. Only improvement I can currently think of is to make it easier to send PDF's to "clients" rather than "vendors" as it would suit my needs better.

UpKeep

Pourquoi choisir MaintainX

Needed something more professional and organized that also offered document and photo integration for better organizing of work orders.

Google Workspace

Pourquoi passer à MaintainX

Upkeep encouraged me to look for other software due to how my business operates and number of employees.
Bryan S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

Better than the rest

Publié le 12/02/2020

Great app with everything we were looking for and way below the cost of others. Great support team. We know we can get our jobs done and communicate better as a team using this app.

Avantages

They reach out to us personally every so often to ask if we would like to change anything. They always listen to the issues we have and correct it as soon as possible.

Inconvénients

You can only add one photo at a time in comments.

UKG Ready

Pourquoi choisir MaintainX

Lower cost and more user friendly.

Buildium

Cost.
Jason A.

Awesome Maintenance Software

Publié le 28/02/2020

MaintainX is an amazing tool to have. I have had issues with other similar software and have found that getting staff onboard with this type of software to be very difficult. When I first introduced this software, my staff was completely against it, but as soon as they saw how easy it was and what communication improvements came from this software they jumped in and have not stopped using it.

Avantages

I have been searching for a good maintenance software for a long time. When I came across MaintainX I was a bit skeptical, but quickly found that it was the right software for me and the company I work for. As soon as I signed up for the free trial, I was greeted with an email from their staff, and to my surprise, when I had a question I was responded to immediately.

Inconvénients

The only down fall to this software is that I have quite a few staff members that will be requestors, but they do not speak English well and it would be best if there were a translator option from Spanish to English and vice versa, but I have been informed by the staff that they are working on that part of the software now. I hope that this comes quickly as it would ease the pain of trying to improve communication with some of my staff.

Mario P.
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A useful and friendly system for better control.

Publié le 19/11/2021

MaintainX has helped me a lot to have a control of the requirements of my internal clients as well as the follow-up and closing of the Work Orders. Previously, you had a long to-do list and most were forgotten. With this application we begin to work on the activities and we are currently at 98.7% of Orders Completed. Since we have been working with MaintainX, all of our equipment receives Maintenance, increasing its efficiency and reducing downtime. We have reached the efficiency goal more often since we have this system.

Avantages

What I like the most is that it is a friendly system with the necessary characteristics for a Maintenance administration. It works from the web platform so it is not necessary to install software on the computer. I carry it on my phone all the time through the app. It provides important information to take our weekly team meetings and we have Key Performance Indicators of our work to improve. What is not measured is not controlled.

Inconvénients

This application has been very useful for me to track Work Orders. This information is shown every week to the operators to monitor their activities. I don't think I have something that I don't like.

Kate C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

MaintainX has changed the entire way we work

Publié le 28/02/2020

It’s changed how we work on site, making the whole team more efficient and productive. I couldn’t imagine working without it at this point!

Avantages

The customer support is amazing. They have been very helpful during set up and really responsive to feedback and suggestions. This app as become a one stop shop for all of our in-house facilities management. We used to have two huge noticeboards full of clipboards, and dozens of paper student repairs forms everyday. This is all gone, bringing us even close to becoming a paperless office.
I can easily gauge the workload of my team by checking the app. I have instant oversite on the status of jobs from my desktop. I particularly love that there is a comment section attached to each WO – meaning all staff can be informed of issues, making handovers seamless.
The reporting feature is one of my favourites. I can easily export reports for any WO, for an individual WO or for a month’s record of daily tasks. These are easily uploaded to our H&S software.
I’m excited about reviewing data after using the app for several months/a year. We will be able to see patterns and trends in issues that arise. For example, how many issues did we have this year? How many repairs does an average student report? Are there particular locations/assets that have more issue than others? This will help us plan for the future in terms of resources.

Inconvénients

I would love to purchase a seat for every staff member in my team, but the monthly costs would be too high. I'd love to see a scaled pricing plan, where the more users you have, the lower the price is.

Clayton L.
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

Awesome software

Publié le 27/08/2019

MaintainX is a great software! they communicate with you and they want you input on things. we use this software on a day to day basis for our jobs and it works very well this is a great program all around. good Job guys!!! thanks you for making my life easier.

Avantages

we love the fact that we are able to create individual work orders, also that we can see witch tech is on witch job with the in progress and that we can put it in the done column once the tech has finish the job. we also love the fact that when a service calls come in everyone is up to date on what is going on. also the fact that we can communicate on this software is great!! it is also awesome that we can leave notes of the job for others to read on each work order.

Inconvénients

there is not much to least like on this software. the only thing i can think of is i would love to see another column for parts on order. once the tech has seen the job it would be great if we could put it in a parts on order status in a column away for the TO DO. i think that is a huge thing because i have some techs that get stress out when they see too much to do in that list so if there would be a 3rd column that would be great.

Michael H.

Great Product for you Facility

Publié le 18/01/2021

Really enjoy. Our Team has embraced it and it definitely keeps us on track with building maintenance

Avantages

Very thorough once you have the platform....covers the entire buiding

Inconvénients

Takes a little longer for users to load in requests compared to other products. Its outputs are much more detailed so I am certain that has something to do with it

Tom C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Efficient and Easy to Use Product

Publié le 27/08/2019

Very Good. I have been able to track PMs more easily.

Avantages

The ability to use on devices is great for mobility. The interface is clean and uncomplicated, yet is deep and offers many options for me to save data for later use. It is quite intuitive compared to the last CMMS we were using.

Inconvénients

Honestly not much. If anything it might be there is less focus on desktop, which is fine with me. There are some in our organization which is better for them to send me work requests. Of course this may already exist and I just haven't gotten that far yet!

Colton C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Improving our department over the years

Publié le 21/03/2022

Very positive, effective, productive, and user-friendly. This software has completely changed our department.

Avantages

Work order management is by far our most utilized function of MaintainX. We have multiple users interacting with each other all day every day. It has completely streamlined our process.

Inconvénients

I wish there was an option to send to multiple people in series, in the portal function. It would be ideal for my organization if our requestors could submit a work order, it was then sent to the clinical director who checked approval, and then it was sent me maintenance director, who could then turn it into a work order after seeing that it has the approval of the clinical director.