7 avis

FINSYNC

Payroll, accounting, invoicing & financing solution

4,6 /5 (7 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
7 avis
Mike M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great solution for small businesses!

Publié le 30/04/2019

Overall, I've been extremely pleased with this solution for our business. It has reduced and simplified our internal finance processes while simultaneously reducing hard costs associated with all of our previous system subscriptions.

-Intuitive user interface
-Comprehensive solution that replaced our QBO, Harvest, ADP, & Bill.com subscriptions; cuts costs and eliminates buggy cross-system integrations
-Friendly and responsive customer success and development teams
-For non-accountants, much of the bookkeeping is automated

Inconvénients

-As a relatively new solution, system understandably has some bugs; however, customer support and development teams are great at troubleshooting issues and implementing system fixes
-Not a great solution for accounting for complicated accounting and reporting environments

Sharon M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Intuitive and Seamless Implementation

Publié le 05/02/2020

FINSYNC’s staff is well prepared to assist when needed and highly responsive by email as well as through their online chat. The team at FINSYNC also stay connected by following up on how my data transfer was going and offering to assist in the process too.

Avantages

I required an efficient and seamless way to complete my company’s AR, AP, payroll, reconcile, and expense reports all in one location. Software Advice recommended FINSYNC, which made my decision easier. FINSYNC’s solutions are so intuitive and can be piecemealed together for my company’s needs, which made the entire process smooth, seamless, immediate, and affordable. 😊 Thank you Software Advice and FINSYNC!

Inconvénients

Of all the challenges I faced after implementing FINSYNC was my learning curve to discover how everything in the SaaS is intuitively connected. Their online help is easy to follow too, which has eased my learning curve as well.

Heather F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

FINSYNC Review

Publié le 20/07/2019

Avantages

I have found Finsync very user friendly. I really appreciate that the project accounting and the book keeping are with in one package. The customer service has always been very responsive and almost always get a solution with in the first call.

Inconvénients

I would say the one con is that we are an international consultancy and deal with different currency's and there is not the option for that in Finsync.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Cost-competitive Payroll Processing for Small Businesses & Solopreneurs

Publié le 07/01/2020

Overall, Finsync has taken a load of stress off our small business. Payroll can be complicated, especially with taxes, withholdings, unpredictable revenue, and changes in salaries/wages. Deposits must be made, taxes filed, monthly statements generated, quarterly reports provided, etc. We love that we can handle it all with, literally, a press of a button. And, the customer service is truly extraordinary - responsive, competent, and friendly. Choosing Finsync was one of the best business decisions I made in the past year.

Avantages

I love how straightforward it is to run payroll when I need to. Finsync gives you the flexibility to pay yourself and your employees at the rates you need (even when they change) and on the schedule that fits your needs (even if inconsistent), all for a low monthly fee.

Inconvénients

Like any new and somewhat complicated software, the user interface takes a bit of time to get used to and it is occasionally buggy. However, the support team is lightning quick and every issue I encountered was resolved within hours or days.

Andy R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Robust Quickbooks Alternative

Publié le 15/02/2018

Avantages

Comprehensive solution to accounting, payroll, and project tracking. Amazing, personal, and personable support that doesn't judge me.

Inconvénients

As a growing product, features often debut before they're documented. But I've never had any problems - this is a fine, insignificant quibble.

Chris G.

Publié le 19/07/2019

GREAT WORKING SOFTWARE NO ISSUES WORKING GREAT AND SAVES ME TIME

NONE

Réponse de FINSYNC Traduire en français

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Chris. We appreciate your business.

Gary R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great product all in one

Publié le 28/11/2016

They really have revolutionized a solution that puts everything I need to run my business in one. Replaces quick books and bill.com and many ad-ons

Avantages

Easiness of it. Customer service is fantastic.

Inconvénients

Not that many people in support, or at least it seems like that