164 avis
Crello

Crello

Outil cloud de design graphique, d'édition photo et d'animation

4.6 /5 (164 avis)
164 avis
Laura G.
Secteur d'activité: Photographie
Traduire en français

Create Graphics in a Snap!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 04/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Can't believe I didn't know about Crello until this year, it has made managing my social accounts and creating graphics so SO much easier. It's a huge time saver and such a great source of inspiration day in and day out!!

Avantages

I love Crello mostly because of the no-fuss ease of use! Hands down the easiest way to create any, literally ANY style graphic for any and all type of social platforms as well as graphics for prints, e-books, business cards, posters, flyers, whatever you can dream, you can make it. Also the fact that there are never any hidden fees unlike some other graphics tools used in the past, which made you pay for extra elements used, once you sign up for an Advanced or Pro plan with Crello, you get access to a myriad of design elements in their library. That's it. All is there at your fingertips to use freely on your paid plans. I personally opted for a Pro plan as I manage various social accounts and create lots of graphics daily. Oh, you have loads and loads of your own design elements like fonts, backgrounds, patterns, images you'd like to use? Upload away and create to your heart's desire.

Inconvénients

It could have been user error, but when I clicked on a project and went to pick a different design, it completely changed my project without the possibility of going back to the original.
In the e-book section, I don't like that it only gives you options to see designs for around 5- pages. But that's truly not a huge deal, as you can duplicate pages and page designs and keep on going.
The zoom option should be a bit more seamless instead of clicking the zoom button at the bottom, like a mouse scroll action of sorts.
Down the road I'd like to see a standalone app for Android and Mac, stepping away from using it in your web browser, but I know that's more in the realm of full software development. Just an idea. The Android app would be SUPER helpful though... Think about any and all social posts people make RIGHT ON their mobile devices!!
Very small things in the grand scheme of things, the software is pretty rad all in all.

Syed R.
Traduire en français

Excellent tool for non graphic designer

Publié le 13/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Crello is really exiting to use and it allow you to become more productive. It's really simple to use and versatile.

Avantages

Using Crello to create various design for virtual and other use is very easy. Crello is for those people who doesn't know graphics design. There is so many option to create design with versatility. Its saves your time because it has big collection of tools to make your work authentic. Crello allow you finish work quickly because you don't need to look for tool anywhere else. If anyone has idea how to create design for online marketing or other purpose they can use crello beautifully.

Inconvénients

I love the tools collection of Crello, it's really huge and nice but I wish if could use all of them free. So many nice tool are not free.

Danielle E.
Traduire en français

Create Eye Catching Graphics without a Degree!

Publié le 12/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Some days the creativity is just not flowing. Crello ensures no one else knows that but you! Create content without digging to deep.

Avantages

Where do I start! The templates are fabulous! The animation posts are engaging. Graphics are sized properly for each platform. If you are doing any type of marketing this software is worth the price. And now they have an app!!

Inconvénients

I'm incredibly appreciative of the app! My only real complaint is you cannot edit a graphic that was created on the desktop in the app and you cannot edit a graphic on the desktop that was created in the app.

Hayden L.
Traduire en français

An okay alternative to more professional software

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 13/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Really like it. I used Canva as a portable tool when I was away from home, but it was way too barebones for me. Crello is better than Canva, but still easy to pull up on an iPad and fire off a quick design.

Avantages

It's quick and easy. I have Adobe Creative Cloud and use that 95% of the time, but Crello is a quick and easy alternative. If I'm out at a coffee shop with just my iPad and don't have access to my desktop computer with Creative Cloud, and a client needs a quick something for social media, I can knock something out on Crello immediately rather than saying "I'll get to it when I'm back at my desk".

Inconvénients

Lack of features. It's great as a portable tool, but doesn't hold a candle to Adobe Creative Cloud. It's a great supplement but I'm surprised when I hear it mentioned as a replacement.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements
Traduire en français

A must use for marketers

Publié le 15/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

The features and templates are great, also the media library is huge. It is a very modern tool, up to date to the latest content standards.

Inconvénients

The production process has crushed more times than I would like it to- sometimes everything freezes because of this. And there is not a mobile version which makes life a bit difficult. ...

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Catherine M.
Traduire en français

This program has single handedly doubled my business.

Publié le 15/11/2019

Avantages

Animated posts used to take me hours to make! This software has a gajillion customizable premade and properly sized posts for every social outlet. Crello's my little ace in the hole!

Inconvénients

Nothing. Swear. It's so easy to use, sorry i dont haveanything worse to say.

Viktoriia Z.
Secteur d'activité: Arts de la scène

Important

Publié le 07/03/2020

Pr

Avantages

Design , it is very colorful
The video is good, but it will be better if you have a music

Sometimes on Ukraine words doesn’t work the words on Latin

Jernej D.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Excellent design tool

Publié le 10/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Before Crello I use a bunch of other design applications, including Canva, Stencil and others. Now I can produce my social media posts, marketing material, events promotion in one place. Crello :)

Avantages

Great design tool for small entrepreneurs to create eye-catching visuals. Professional templates for every business. I really like their animated designs. Super truper .. and what is most important: easy to use

Inconvénients

Simply no drawbacks. I only expect even more templates in the future.

Ferdinand M.
Traduire en français

Crello surprised me and has taken over my use of Canva

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 01/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I used to use Canva weekly but the costs were getting to be ridiculous. I moved over to Crello on an offer I received and honestly, I haven't looked back. This software is just awesome and easy. It has similarities to Canva but I have been using Crello consistently every day since I bought it. It's worth a try, if you don't like it you can always refund or take advantage of the free trial.

Avantages

The ease of use is great. The templates are pretty amazing too. My favorite part is the animations. They are really creative and so easy to place into a project and make it look awesome. I've already made a few facebook cover videos in under 30 minutes!

Inconvénients

There isn't anything that I've found yet that I don't like. I'm sure there will be something but I can't pinpoint it at the moment.

Laura P.

Design for non-designers

Publié le 15/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I always recommend Crello for people who want to start in the social media business but aren't designers yet. It's simple, and fast do use. When I want to design fast and practical Instagram stories, I always go to their templates and elements.

Avantages

Crello is an intuitive and easy-to-use platform for designing online materials. You can make your own social media posts, banners and e-mails with just a few clicks, using the templates and layouts they give you.
My favorite feature: animated icons and elements, which I love using in Instagram stories and posts.

Inconvénients

The free version is very limited and leaves a watermark in every design you make. But overall, no complaints.

Rodrigo C.
Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques
Traduire en français

One of the best tools for social media images and videos, with monthly stock photos included

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use Crello to create the images and media accompanying our social media posts and blog posts. There are many similar tools available, but we realized most of our time was spent finding the right image to use. Having 5 stock photos per month already included in our plan makes it easier for us to just search through the whole photos catalog and pick a few alternatives without worrying about the price. We are a small team so we didn't really need brand guides or brand asset management in our design tool.

Avantages

Crello is incredibly easy to use and includes thousands of great templates for things like social media posts, flyers and even business cards. But what sets it apart from similar tools is that you can easily create videos for social media stories or posts with great video templates. The new Advanced subscription also gives you 5 paid stock photos (from DepositPhotos) per month, which for us really made the price worth it.

Inconvénients

The interface might seem clunky compared to other tools that are more refined in terms of design. Navigating between sections could be easier, but once you are in design mode it is seamless and easy to use. Also, there's no way to manage brand assets like colors and typography like you get on Canva, and you have to get the Pro subscription to remove Crello branding from video.

Kei D.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Great for Graphics

Publié le 27/11/2019

Avantages

Crello was a GAME-CHANGER for my business! The premade graphics are so AMAZING!!! The graphics can​ be changed to match your brand or your design aesthetic​. I have the pro version & it's definitely​ one of the best business investments I've made! I'm able to upload my own font's & I love that. Having Crello is like having a personal design team.

Inconvénients

The only Con I can think of is the fact that there isn't a mobile version, but I prefer to use the computer, so it's not quite a Con.

Wonderful solution

Publié le 09/05/2019

Avantages

I really like the existing templates, which are very interesting as a source of inspiration. I also find very useful and resourceful as there is a plethora of video, images, designs, etc.

Inconvénients

I do not like the fact that we cannot customize animations' colors and that sometimes it is difficult to align objects using the given ruler and guidelines.

Ron elius S.
Traduire en français

Designing materials that accommodate your Business have never been so easy with Crello

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 31/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love this Software so much, it's so valuable for me.

Avantages

I love the User Interface of Crello, it's friendly and eye-catchy. It doesn't irritate my eyes, it's so vivid.
High-quality Photography.
The Animated Post is a no-brainer for me, this is a jackpot for me because, for someone like me who needs new Branded Posts Ideas and who has never build gif files, Crello is a gift. It saved me so much time when creating new posts for my Social Media.
If you're feeling stuck and you need inspiration, well, Crello got you covered. The Inspiration Tab is regularly updated with current events. Get your Artistic Self-pumped up with this feature.
One of my most favorite feature of Crello is you can actually resize your completed project, like if you want to resize an Image to fit for a Facebook post, Crello will automatically help you with that without sacrificing the quality of the Photo. Neat right?
Thousands of Great template is waiting for you, you will not have a reason of Blank days.

Inconvénients

So far I've enjoyed using Crello, and for now, I loved using this Software, I do hope the Updates will always be there because the Digital Age is evolving, I would love to see Crello being there and not late for anything. So far, no cons for me.

Janice U.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Traduire en français

Great option for someone with limited design skills

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall it is positive and I have no interest in switching to anything else.

Avantages

Crello offers programs that include graphics already paid for. Even if you don't have a plan, the images are very reasonable and you only pay for them once and have them forever. They can be found easily and manipulated. There are prebuilt templates for various holidays. Images can be easily resized for various social media needs. In addition, it has storage areas for my own images.

Inconvénients

Even though animated images are included, I have had issues with downloading them and then uploading them to get them to work on social media.

Valeria T.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Changed my game

Publié le 22/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great tool, highly recommend.

Avantages

I first subscribed to Crello over a year ago. There weren’t as many templates back then and I don’t think there was animation. I wanted to make visuals for my online course and everything I used before had repetitive content or difficult interface. With Crello, I found new pictures, and it was easy to edit them, for the most part.
I missed a few functions like own font upload and saving my own templates. They’ve added font upload, and from what I can see the service updates the features to this day. What I enjoy are multiple page templates. When I’m making something for my course, it’s great that I can see everything I am making in one flow, on one page. That helps a lot.
Overall, I like Crello, right now I think it’s my go-to. Especially since PicMonkey went almost all-paid.

Inconvénients

Sometimes a design wouldn’t load for me and I had to click Try again a few times before it saved the picture I made.

Rodrigo C.
Traduire en français

One of the easiest tools for social media images and other content (but not for everything!)

Publié le 06/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use Crello to quickly and effectively generate images for our company blog posts and social media. It doesn't allow for collaboration the way Canva does, but it seems more responsive and finding the right template is way easier than in the competition. They also launched a new subscription plan that includes 5 paid stock images per month and access to thousands of paid design elements, so this is a great way of cutting down costs in graphic design yet still maintain a good looking end product.

Avantages

Crello makes it extremely easy to choose templates to kickstart your design work, which are separated by industry and can be searched by keyword. It is extremely easy to get a good design going and then download or post directly to social media. We have used it to generate blog post images, social media images (both for banners and posts) all while keeping costs in check. Additional stock photos are cheap and come from Depositphotos, the company behind this tool. It is also one of the few tools that allows you to create video and animated content for social media, with great templates and tools.

Inconvénients

Sadly Crello isn't suited to create other graphic content such as infographics or charts, since it lacks data visualization capabilities (which Canva, another tool, have). So if you want to create charts or even business presentations you will be better off with some other tools.

Benjamin H.
Traduire en français

Pretty decent design tool for novice animator/videographer

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 22/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I still use Crello free version from time to time, because it allows me to quickly design and upload beautiful designs for my clients. As a former paid subscriber, I probably won't be reenrolling as a paid member unless Crello updates its contents to make me comeback. Until then, I'll be a paid member with Canva.

Avantages

Crello is super easy to use even without any technical background. It allows novice designers to create beautiful​ contents for social media platforms, websites, and for any office-related documents (powerpoints, flyers, business cards, etc.). I've also used their premium function for video animation design, which is a big plus to stand out.

Inconvénients

I was on paid monthly subscription​ but Crello's video/animation designs weren't very good for a couple of reasons​. 1. The templates are very limited so most people using this app/tool uploads the same contents. 2. Customizing on video/animation has very little room to play with, thus making the contents a little off topic. 3. Compared to Canva, graphics​ and icon selections are limited​ making the entire process much longer to finish. However, other than that I believe the ​free version of Crello is enough to do decent design work.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Rodrigo B.
Secteur d'activité: E-learning
Traduire en français

The most incredible Content Creation tool for businesses!

Publié le 31/05/2019

Avantages

The animation and video features are First class in the market. I've been a heavy user for our business and I can already see the value the tool brings to us. We've seen increase in engagement, which in turn increased conversions once more people started getting into our funnels. Without Crello, we would have lost $$. I can honestly tell you this is the best tool.

Inconvénients

The upload section can be glitchy... I've spent a good hour trying to get it to display my files and folders. It's something I absolutely hate about the tool. But other than that, the tool is amazing.

Arin W.

100% Better Than The Market Leader

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The team is always looking to improve the product - I feel that they actually want feedback and they want to actively work on it. Crello is definitely my favourite tool for design online (I've tried a few), and I'm recommending it to all of my marketing friends!

Avantages

You know the one I'm talking about. Everybody is using it, and it's obvious when they're using templates. This is no good for a company that offers graphic design as a service, even when we're using it for clients who don't pay bespoke prices. That's why I LOVE Crello. The templates don't look like templates. They're high quality and there's one for every occasion. Thank you Crello!

Inconvénients

Initially I felt that paying customers didn't get enough assets for their money, however the new membership plans have totally rectified that issue. I love everything about Crello now! Amazing value for money.

Anna S.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux

Good and easy

Publié le 06/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to make posts for social media, emails and other small design products even without experience and special skills in design

Avantages

Many cool templates, easy and user-friendly interface

Inconvénients

no possibility to save brand colours, impossible to use designs, created on a computer, in mobile application

Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Traduire en français

Amazing Tool for Small In-House Marketing Teams!

Publié le 04/04/2019

Avantages

Crello has made it so much easier for our small marketing team to create beautiful, engaging visuals for our digital campaigns! The templates are easy to use and customize with a wide variety of options. We're now able to create graphics in-house, allowing us to stretch our marketing budget even further while maintaining a premium brand identity. LOVE the ability to create animated graphics, the animated media we've created with Crello has heightened the level of engagement on our social posts.

Inconvénients

The only difficulty we've had with the software is searching through template categories, better search functionality would be great here, as we spend a lot of time looking for the right template when creating a new visual.

Henry N.
Secteur d'activité: Presse écrite

Excellent application.

Publié le 03/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Crello benefits me because it gives me an excellent service in a free way and because it allows me to post my creations on social networks directly from the application in an easy and fast way what makes me publicize my work and thus gain popularity in the networks .

Avantages

I like crello because I can use it in my field of work very easily, because it has many templates created by professionals that simplify my work.

Inconvénients

So far I have not detected any problems in the application.

Traduire en français

Easy to use, good content

Publié le 06/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As I mentioned before, it makes it much easier for me to make a quick and entertaining design, you just modify the text and sometimes the photo, it's easy to use.

Avantages

crello I like it a lot because it is a tool that facilitates your work, its templates are very good and beautiful, as well as being colorful and entertaining. I love animations with video, and they are always updating content to use.

Inconvénients

there is only the app for iphone in beta, and the last update that they did not work well, they should also make the app in beta for android, its cost is somewhat high.

Kim M.
Traduire en français

Being creative is easier with Crello!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Ease of use, fabulous inspirations, and when I'm stuck or need something last minute I can count on Crello to inspire my creativity! AND you get photos, patterns, icons, and illustrations included in your monthly fee. Win Win!

Avantages

Love that you're able to add animation and not have static visual marketing images. Great choices and inspiration from Crello makes my time/work easier. If I'm running behind but need to get something posted for a client, I can count on inspiration from Crello. I just switch some things up and GO!

Inconvénients

No search function within 'My Projects'.