Tovuti

4,8 (98)
Donnez votre avis !
Activez le potentiel de votre organisation.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

98 avis

Christine
Christine
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Friendly Staff & User-Friendly Interface

Publié le 22/09/2020

From the start, it was clear that Tovuti was knowledgeable about the needs of their users and passionate about meeting those needs in a professional and honest manner. From their pricing structure to their communication to their onboarding, everything has been on brand and a perfect fit for our organization.

Avantages

The customer service has been beyond amazing. From our first conversation with Tovuti, they have been dedicated to helping us create exactly what we had envisioned. Their onboarding was four hour-long, one-on-one trainings where I was able to work directly with one of their employees on our course development. These meetings were recorded and sent for future reference, but also their customer service has resolved any and all minor questions I've had since within minutes! I am grateful for their product and its functionality, but the people are what set it above the rest.

Inconvénients

With the software set up in a "course" format, there are some features that do not adapt to professional development activities as well (grades, etc.) but by no means are they a hinderance. They are just extra features we do not utilize.

• Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 06/09/2020

Overall, our company has had a fantastic experience using this software. It really has made learning within our company accessible and fun. We would recommend this to any company looking for an LMS platform that has all the functions you need but is still reasonably priced.

Avantages

This innovative software has helped improve the quality of our training across the company. Within Tovuti, you’re not restricted at all, you can create as many courses and lessons as you want with a dynamic use of resources.

The platform offers a ton of useful features that help solve problems you might encounter within a learning environment. For example the system can notify learners when courses are due to be finished by/set reminders and you can also alert users of other news. The software can even monitor attendance within virtual lessons and allow you to send both group and private messages. Adding users to the platform is also really simple you can upload a CSV file, set up a single sign on or create registration forms. You can also optionally charge for courses or subscriptions with a variety of safe and secure payment methods. All of these different options make the software truly adaptable to your business.
Tovuti also provides useful analytics that you can personalise your progress reports around to help monitor both a learner’s progress and the business’ development.

Inconvénients

Whilst using this software we haven’t had any issues. When starting we had a few initial questions as we got to grips with the software, but they were quickly cleared up. It’s generally very easy to use and there is support available for anyone who might need it.

Chandler
  • Secteur d'activité : Services sans fil
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Not user friendly

Publié le 23/09/2020

Not very good. It’s a confusing and disorganized platform that seems like it was created 10 years ago. There are a lot more modern and user friendly platforms I would probably use next time.

Avantages

I liked that editing the site pages was straight forward and you can edit the pages how they would look updated on the site.

Inconvénients

The blog section of the platform. I liked nothing about it. It was hard to use and didn’t look good.

K
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Efficient and User-Friendly: A Review of the Learning Management System

Publié le 09/02/2024

Avantages

Pros:
- User-friendly dashboard for easy access to courses and resources
- Well-organized and engaging course content
- Progress tracking feature to identify areas of improvement
- Convenient and efficient way to enhance skills and knowledge

Inconvénients

Cons:
- Limited customization options for course content
- Limited interactivity with instructors and other learners
- Limited support for integration with external tools and platforms, althought this is grawing.

Andrea

Very Happy with Tovuti!

Publié le 23/04/2019

Prior to my switch over to Tovuti, my website, e-commerce portal and LMS were all hosted on 3 different sites, which created a choppy experience for my customers and a logistical nightmare for me. Tovuti has given me a beautiful, professional website, a simplified e-commerce platform, and a learning management system that all work together, look integrated, and allow me to create courses that are challenging and informative.

Avantages

I made the decision to switch my online presence and LMS to Tovuti primarily because it allowed me to put everything under one "roof" - my LMS, my website and my e-commerce are all now hosted together on one platform which really streamlined things for me.

I've been on Tovuti for over a year, and their LMS is one of the most robust I've ever used. There are a lot of built in features that allow me to create effective, engaging e-learning courses, and the student experience is beautifully easy to navigate. From the first look at course descriptions on my main site, to the purchase experience, to the actual course completion - everything appears seamless, integrated, and intuitive to the user.

The customer support I received while getting the platform up and running was awesome - I definitely felt like I had a partner in Tovuti and my questions were always answered quickly and thoroughly.

Inconvénients

There is literally nothing I don't like about this platform!

Dale
  • Secteur d'activité : Secteur maritime

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Still Learning the Ropes

Publié le 01/05/2020

WIth Tovuti, we are able to deliver training to dealer technicians in the middle of the Corona Pandemic. This is quite a new experience for everyone; it saves on travel for the technicians and training is more immediate instead of waiting for an open seat at the factory classes. It will become the new face of our company's training.

Avantages

I like the innovative interactive content that is available in Tovuti. It has allowed me to expand creativity in the lessons. Some of the interactive tools are more effective than others (at least for my industry). I like using the "Columns" content because of the great variety one can use within... like other interactive content. Not just text and images, but Hotspot IMages, quizzes, videos, "find the hotspot" images, etc.

For the most part, I find the tools intuitive. With very little help, I was able to jump in and begin creating interactive and detailed lessons that I feel students will devour.

There are so many other items on the platform that I am anxious to use: The virtual classroom is one. With the pandemic in full swing, this platform may be the new face of our training.

Inconvénients

In user mode, I find it difficult to navigate within a lesson without using the browser back button. I cannot select a font style when entering text in the Columns mode. I have typed my text in Word and then copy & paste it into the text windows. That seems to work.

I wish there was an add-on (like Grammarly) within the text windows to correct misspellings and grammar.

Réponse de Tovuti

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet.
Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

Mohammad
Mohammad
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Best E-Learning Management Platform in This Century!

Publié le 22/03/2022

I can manage all the content very effectively. Tuvuti LMS has an excellent support system which makes things easier. They have online classrooms, social profile options, interactive presentations during the live class. This platform is easy to implement. Even without having help from any professional developer, you can easily design course landing pages. It has built in the content management system. It also connects students with email notifications and pushes notifications to engage with trainers during the courses.

Avantages

Tovuti LMS is the one-stop solution for the E-Learning Platform. It is the most advanced platform with excellent customizable features. I like the super-smooth UX and it has a clean interface that is very easy to maintain everything. Tovuti LMS is dominating the market just because this software has all the essential features for a complete e-learning platform. It has a flexible content management system that ensures the students and trainers utilize the course resources perfectly. In 2022 there not a single LMS platform is well developer compared to Tovuti.

Some awesome features of Tovuti LMS:

* It has a PowerPoint importer option.
* Trainers can take assessments and class quizzes.
* The platform is Mobile friendly and well responsive.
* It also has a digital certifications system.
* Students can interact with trainers in live classes
* There are community user groups and forum options as well.

Inconvénients

I don't think there is any single thing that can be disliked by anyone. Though for newbies, it will be a little bit tough to manage all the staff in a very short time. But again later this platform becomes too much easy to use within the next few days. One more thing I can add is, the analytics dashboard can be more developed to show more robust data.

Ty
Ty
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Game Changer

Publié le 15/11/2019

Whenever I've had questions or broken something, Tovuti's support is quick to respond with the answer or the fix.

Avantages

We love the interactive content we are able to produce to keep our customers attention while taking our required new customer course.

Inconvénients

The learning curve to understanding the little details that are sometimes important to figure out for one thing or another to function properly.

D. Brooke
D. Brooke
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Great LMS and Great Value

Publié le 17/04/2020

Avantages

Team was great to get it setup. Has more features than I know what to do with.

Inconvénients

Not much. If I had to pick something that I wish was better was the interface. That is me grasping at straws though.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent LMS for authoring content, managing assets, and distributing training

Publié le 08/09/2020

We used Tovuti for B2B. In the past we overly relied on our clients LMS which has no authoring or content management support. With Tovuti we can load all of our assets for development. Since everything is cloud based my team members have been able to seemlessly work remotely during COVID.

Avantages

As an instructional designer my world is authoring, content development, and evaluating training. So many LMS's do a poor job integrating eLearning development with LMS administration, but Tovuti does such a great job of giving my team the tools to succeed.

Inconvénients

Nothing that I do not like about Tovuti.

Mary Elizabeth
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Tovuti Review - Feedback from

Publié le 23/04/2019

Overall I had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Tovuti and their team. In fact, it isn't fair to refer the folks at Tovuti as "their team" as we truly functioned as a single, seamless team. With Tovuti's software and support, we were able to over-deliver on our promise to our client. A highlight of our success was the extraordinarily high course completion rates (68%) far exceeding the more often single digit completion rates reported for online courses in similar contexts. Tovuti made it possible for us to reach and support educators in 22 states across Mexico.

Avantages

Tovuti provided our team with an immediate and high quality solution as we prepared to launch a country-wide education engagement in Mexico. Tovuti worked with our team to build out our LMS within weeks. Our LMS hosted several customized, video-based courses available in both English and Spanish. Our team quickly learned the software and was building our courses within days. Tovuti was not only responsive to our specific needs (high social engagement across users/learners; immediate interaction with content with limited clicks; a repository for user content/course exemplars; back-end data gathering; easy to use dashboard interface; etc.) they came to the table with ideas and recommendation to better our product and services (navigation tutorial; driving users/learners to our LMS for resources and materials in addition to course content; etc.). Icons were well selected and placed to both ease and drive the user experience. The team at Tovuti maintained an effective work/production schedule enabling us to meet and exceed our clients' expectations. While our LMS was powerful, its aesthetic was attractive in its elegance and simplicity.

Inconvénients

There were some specific icons that had been developed for our brand and were not easily integrated into the Tovuti dictionary. The Tovuti team worked with us to choose suitable replacements.

Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

An Exceptional, Easy to Learn LMS

Publié le 11/11/2020

As new technologies occupy an ever-increasing part of our lives, I am heartened that companies like Tovuti haven't lost sight of the all-important human component that drives successful and meaningful work, and I very much hope to use their platform on future projects.

Avantages

The Tovuti LMS platform has enabled us to build a highly customized, branded course, with a very specific and complex set of needs. Its diverse array of interactive options, together with its flexibility in accommodating external content, have allowed us to seamlessly integrate ready-made and custom-made tools into an impactful learning solution.

Yet, however effective their extensive technological capabilities and features have proven, in our experience, Tovuti's key ingredient as a successful learning platform has been its dedicated team of support staff. These folks understand the importance of building impactful online learning experiences on the trainer's strong foundational knowledge of the tools at their disposal. And from our initial exploratory meetings, through coaching sessions, and feature requests, Tovuti's support team have communicated patiently and cogently to set us up for success. They have consistently provided invaluable advice, suggestions, and training, all the while growing our confidence in our ability to build an ambitious course in a very short timeline.

Inconvénients

Very little springs to mind, as Tovuti has been highly communicative in answering any questions or clearing up any confusion. Perhaps the Help page could include troubleshooting or an FAQ.

Sanusi
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Excellent Teaching and Learning Solution

Publié le 26/03/2021

We use Tovuti to provide one of the best learning platforms for all our students. It has been able to help the students with their courses while ensuring maximum interest in them.

Avantages

For one, I like the fact that Tovuti is cloud-based. This guarantees no loss in data by any means. The learning platform offers one of the best interfaces which has allows a Tswift development of course schedules. It is able to allow multiple course production without any difficulty. There are maximum flexibility and comfort in course design and customization too.

Inconvénients

There is definitely nothing wrong with this LMS. I consider it to be one of the best in the market.

Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Intuitive Platform with a Clean Layout

Publié le 10/03/2020

I would highly recommend Tovuti to anyone looking for a clean, user-friendly LMS for their customers or for internal training. It provides a robust range of different features while presented in a easy layout.

Avantages

I love how easy it is for our users to navigate through different features offered in the platform. It is one of the most user friendly LMS that I have operated.

Inconvénients

On the administrator side, it can sometimes be difficult to find what I am looking for. I am able to figure out most customization and creation pieces on my own but it does take some time.

Alternatives envisagées

Absorb LMS, Looop, Brightspace, BRIDGE, LearnUpon et Litmos

Pourquoi choisir Tovuti

Our previous LMS was very costly and difficult to navigate and perform basic functions on both the user and administrator side.

Pourquoi passer à Tovuti

Ease of use, number of features, and cost

Denis

The Master of Live and Virtual Training Events

Publié le 04/11/2022

I have had Superb Experience with Tovuti LMS. It is the fastest and Easiest way for any live or Virtual engagement and has a dashboard where you can supervise the progress of the trainees.

Avantages

Tovuti allows me to create as many courses as i like for my studentsIt is easy to upload interactive content for my studentsTovuti has a simple and easy to use interface and thus very effect for students and TrainersTovuti has a community panel that allows me and my students to express ourselves through posting

Inconvénients

Tovuti LMS has been amazing and I have not experienced any dislike. I love all the features from Tovuti.

Candace
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Great Customer Service

Publié le 17/06/2020

I have had nothing but great customer service and help along the way when needed. I am still learning what this software can do!

Avantages

I appreciate that once you learn the software it is easy to use.

Inconvénients

There are functions that I wish were there that are not, however they are working on them for us which shows they actually care about their customers!

Martin
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Online Training Just got easier and Better with TOVUTi !!!

Publié le 28/11/2022

Online schooling has been made easier and better by Tovuti.

Online schooling has been made easier and better by Tovuti.

Avantages

- Tovuti allows me to create as many courses as i want. This helps us grow our institution internationally and also locally to those who cannot come to the institution physically- Tovuti has a very simple interface that allows students to easily navigate even with the first attendance. It is also easy for trainers to upload educational content easily.

Inconvénients

- It had a community panel that sometimes the students can post not very good thing or even attack fellows students and Trainers.

Raul Antonio
Raul Antonio
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Innovating Learning

Publié le 07/07/2023

Although it took me a while to get familiar with the platform initially, once I got over the learning curve, I found the many features and functionality this platform has to be very intuitive and contribute to a rich and effective learning environment.

Avantages

What I like the most is its ease of use and flexibility. The learning management system covers all the bases, from creating interactive and engaging lessons to tracking student progress. I particularly love the drag and drop feature for creating course content. This has turned what could be a chore into an efficient and enjoyable process.

Inconvénients

Although I am generally satisfied, I will admit that it took me some time to get familiar with the platform and get the most out of it. The integration process could have been a bit smoother. At first, I was a bit overwhelmed with all the features and functionality it offers.

Réponse de Tovuti

We're so glad to hear that you're impressed with Tovuti's ease of use and functionality. Your feedback means the world to us, and we're here to support you every step of the way. Thank you for choosing Tovuti!

Kelli
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Favorite LMS

Publié le 19/02/2021

From the research and working with sales, our account manager to the coaching calls and support team. My experience with Tovuti has been nothing but positive.

Avantages

Tovuti is very intuitive for both the administrator and end user.

Inconvénients

I wouldn't say i like anything the least. I would just say to have more capabilities with the Virtual Classroom size.

Madeline
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

User Friendly and Very Visually Appealing

Publié le 03/02/2021

Overall Tovuti looks great and is very navigable from the user side. Our coach was amazing but their online help is not very good. As an administrator getting everything set up was a bit confusing but once it is running I think it will all run fairly smoothly and Tovuti has allowed us to automate a few of our processes and improve our reporting.

Avantages

I liked that we can create custom checklists based on user groups and assign almost any type of content via the checklist.

Inconvénients

The custom email notifications are very confusing.

Avalon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Pretty good so far

Publié le 23/09/2020

Avantages

The product is fairly easy and intuitive. I like that I can mostly figure out how to use it on my own but when/if I do have questions, a Tovuti representative is easy to reach and helpful with any problems I have. Tovuti is the easiest product my company has found for what we need.

Inconvénients

The product still seems to be working on some features that are very specific to our needs, webinars for continuing education. When we speak to them about these features however, they are already very much on their radar and they are either working on building them into the software or are willing to.

Ramon
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Tovuti is one of the best LMS solutions

Publié le 08/10/2020

My overall experience with Tovuti was great. The software along with the support was outstanding.

Avantages

I love the interactive content features on Tovuti. You can do drag and drop and image hotspots. You can also create interactive videos. There are so many pieces of interactive content you can create. Your education efforts will not be boring at all. It also has a well-designed interface.

Inconvénients

The least thing I liked about Tovuti was learning how to upload content and do plain text content blocks. Other than this it was fairly user friendly.

Travis B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A game changing software!

Publié le 17/04/2019

I was very impressed start to finish with this product. Ease of use, content creation, tremendous UI...very impressive.

Avantages

After lots of bad experiences with learning management systems, Tovuti has been a breath of fresh air. Great team, easy process, and high value pricing. The applications for this software are endless and we have already used it for customer education and on boarding as well as employee on boarding and training. So many applications!

Inconvénients

So far there really aren't any complaints on this. We have been very happy!

• Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A training platform for Businesses.

Publié le 24/09/2020

It was easy to setup and get the initial training done, then came the work part which we had to figure out how to match our requirements to Tovuti.. .That was fairly easy once we looked at the two and setup the parameters of use.

Avantages

Our instructors all found setting up the information they needed to convey was easy to do without having the need for a studio!

Inconvénients

The templates to customize the site for our look and feel were limited.

Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Very Pleased

Publié le 30/10/2020

Excellent

Excellent

Avantages

It's flexibility and ease of student use!

Inconvénients

Could be more intuitive for administrators.