HelpDesk

Logiciel de cas d'assistance pour un support client simplifié

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

32 options de logiciels métiers disponibles

Anna O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

The ideal tool for Support Teams

Publié le 24/07/2020

Avantages

Using this ticketing system, you can manage all of your communication with clients (emails, live chat messages, and others) in a simple and easy way. You can create ticketing lists using defined filters or tags – it helps to manage tasks between teammates. I really like the feature of adding your own notes to the ticket – thanks to that all users can see it and use it to solve the client’s problem.

Inconvénients

Pricing is a bit high, so there is a possibility that startups and small companies won’t be able to afford this tool.

Stephen G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

Very Useful to start a Helpdesk experience

Publié le 14/04/2020

Overall Helpdesk has been great for me to begin using a ticket system. Before we where using Helpdesk it was difficult for my team to keep track of which problems were solved and who was responsible for them, but now my agents always know what they are responsible for and they are able to see each ticket though to completion.

Avantages

Helpdesk is very easy to get started with and is extremely affordable compared to other options. It was very easy for me to already use our existing Helpdesk email address and give my agents a way to track their tickets. The software is very easy for my agents to understand and it is great that they can access it online anywhere.

Inconvénients

I would like to see an option for omnichannel so we can respond to customers in the medium they use to first reach out rather than always have to redirect to our support email.

Pourquoi passer à HelpDesk

Zendesk was way too expensive for us as a small business. They have much better features than Helpdesk, but since we are not a large scale company yet we do not need all of the features Zendesk offers and we can not afford to pay for them.
Ashley M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great way to help users!

Publié le 13/05/2021

Avantages

The ease of the program for beginner users!

Inconvénients

More detailed training would help out some in the beginning as well as better app control.

Lianne S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Publié le 08/03/2021

We purchased this program to help us with ticket management, as we were handling our customer service tickets through regular email. This system does allow us to do that. However, the system is not customizable, and it is very cumbersome and clunky. I would definitely not recommend this system to anyone else.

Avantages

-- Provides an easier way to manage requests that come into our business than through regular email.
-- Gives an option for writing internal notes so that agents can make private comments to one another inside tickets for background
-- Keeps all our support requests in one location so they are easier to find and manage than regular email

-- Templates / emails cannot be customized without knowledge of HTML
-- Poor customer service -- we have submitted tickets as well as chatted with CS on issues that required further investigation on their end. They have told us each time they would get back to us, but they never have. If they can't resolve the issue right at that moment, we never hear from them again.
-- Our automated responses that we have set up to trigger when someone submits a ticket go our to every agent, every single time someone submits a ticket. Very annoying. The automated responses also become part of the ticket thread, which makes the threads long and cumbersome. We have asked them to please shut this off, and have been told they cannot do that.

Réponse de LiveChat Software Traduire en français

Hi Lianne,

Here's Weronika from HelpDesk. Thank you for your honest review. I've read it carefully and would like you to know that it's crucial to make HelpDesk usable and meet your needs.

Email templates indeed require HTML knowledge, but luckily you can always use our default template. It's ready to implement and will make your messages look professional.

I'm sorry we left your message unanswered. We didn't do this on purpose. Our support heroes do their best 24/7 to answer your doubts. I'll see what happened with your ticket to make sure this never happens again.

Now, the issue with automated workflows. They're designed to make your job easier, so I deeply regret that it didn't work out as expected. I'd appreciate knowing exactly how you've set them up so we can make them run in your favor. Email us directly at weronika@helpdesk.com to discuss the matter and reactivate your account for a month for free. I'll do my best to make your experience with HelpDesk enjoyable.

Nandy N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

HelpDesk - Helps with Customer Satisfaction

Publié le 09/08/2021

We don't have time to answer customer complaints so HelpDesk helps us keep track. We are able to focus on what customers want and spend time fixing or adding value to our services.

Avantages

Help keep track of tickets (customer complaints) and who handles them.
Helps organization to keep training current
Helps organization to focus on their core competencies. It frees up time to focus on adding value to customer service.

Inconvénients

There is an obvious lack of control over training, nuances can be lost.
Customers may find it too impersonal. It can reflect badly on the organization if representatives are not professional.
Some cultural differences may occur and miscommunication can happen.

Nicholas H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Easy to use!

Publié le 31/07/2020

Avantages

HelpDesk is very easy to set up and start using. I find it especially helpful for some of our non-technical co-workers, compared to other support software we've used which required some extensive instructions to help onboarding coworkers.

Inconvénients

Certain actions can only be done using the multiple select checkbox, for example closing a single ticket either requires you to go into the ticket and update the status, or use the multiple select checkbox to close a ticket.
The spam filter is also quite annoying, while it does block a lot of spam emails, we've missed quite a few non-spam tickets, resulting in upset clients.

Abdul S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Better than others I've used

Publié le 23/07/2020

Avantages

I used to use LiveChat ticketing but it wasn't mobile friendly.

Inconvénients

+ Doesn't have direct integration with ChatBot.
+ No smileys when replying to tickets.

Pourquoi choisir HelpDesk

Madde N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Assurance

Awesome System!

Publié le 09/03/2021

Overall, this feature has been super useful to my business, highly recommend!!

Avantages

This product is so easy to use. I love the ability to assign different messages to different users.

Inconvénients

I wish that we would be able to receive a notification sound when we received a message on the help desk.

Vanessa D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Efficient and Easy to use!

Publié le 30/01/2021

I love how it makes our tasks easier and we're excited to discover more of its other features that we can use in our other lines of business. :)

Avantages

What I liked the most about HelpDesk is that it gives us the convenience of being able to work on our tickets on an organized page, thus saving a lot of time. It's simple and so easy to use. The internal note feature ensures that everyone in the team is on the same page, resulting in a great client experience.

Inconvénients

I'm still in the process of getting to know more about HelpDesk but I'm already loving it.

Stephanie T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Publié le 15/07/2021

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS THAT ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HELPDESK CAN SOLVE IT.

Avantages

THIS PRODUCT HELPS MY COMPANY IN EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES. WE COULDN'T RUN OUR BUSINESS WITHOUT THIS AMAZING PRODUCT

Inconvénients

I DON'T THINK THAT THIS PRODUCT COULD BE IMPROVED. IT HAS ALL THE FEATURES THAT A COMPANY NEEDS TO BE EFFIECIENT

Pamela H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles

Publié le 17/03/2021

Avantages

yes. The ease of using the product. The availability of the product.

Inconvénients

There is a learning curve to using this product, but once you have familiarize yourself with it, it is awesome.

Danielle A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Bibliothèques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

So easy you can't pass it up!

Publié le 08/04/2020

It's been a pleasure to use and has made my job so much easier!

Avantages

There is really no learning curve for using this software. From the first day you are ready to go, helping your clients, and getting feedback for your services. They are very receptive to feedback and are constantly improving the software. Love it!

Inconvénients

I love it!! This software is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

Freshdesk

Pourquoi choisir HelpDesk

The price was great and the software was much more user friendly compared to what we were using.

Price and ease of use.
Richard E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Better than the rest!

Publié le 13/01/2020

We've used Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Groove and a slew of others. The team at Helpdesk has built a functionally rich solution that doesn't require a degree to understand how to operate. We're able to manage tickets in a clean and visually minimal environment and get information without needing to execute multiple clicks. Definitely recommend this solution for teams of all sizes.

Avantages

Super easy to get up and running and start managing customer support inquiries. The support team at HelpDesk is very attentive in addressing any questions.

Inconvénients

Tighter integration with LiveChat when we selected the software would have been great, but that has since been rolled out.

Rex F.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Superb Product but lacking some features

Publié le 02/04/2020

Avantages

It's easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing to work in.

Inconvénients

It lacks some of the more advance features that more mature Helpdesk solutions offer. The integration with their livechat product is weak and essentially worthless.

Better pricing

Réponse de LiveChat Traduire en français

Hi Rex, Thank you for your feedback! We do our best to create the best help desk experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product.

We want HelpDesk to be simple to learn and use. Some more advanced features would not correlate with delivering our core value.

If you don't mind, we will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding LiveChat integration. Cheers, HelpDesk Team

Anushka P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Efficient solution for customer support

Publié le 31/08/2020

When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond helpdesk was very easy and detailed to work with

Avantages

When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond, HelpDesk is one tool that will be on the top of my recommendation list. All the results are present in one place that makes it easy for me to take a look and enhance my performance. Everything is so detailed and simple.

Inconvénients

I don’t have such a problem with this application, my work is going on smoothly without any hassle as such.

Michael K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Développement de programmes

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great deal in using HelpDesk

Publié le 26/07/2020

Avantages

We can manage all support tickets from one place. It gives us the opportunity to be more organized.
Finally, we can share the responsibility for tickets and assign roles to the team members.
We support ourselves in real-time with private notes in every complex customer case. This allows us to rely on each other and share our knowledge smoothly.
Also, HelpDesk provides reports on ticket operations which we find helpful. Analyzing them gives us a new perspective on our work.

Inconvénients

The user interface (UI) could be slightly improved

Gero B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Publié le 23/07/2020

Seemless integration

Avantages

Having come from not using any email managment software (only Outlook), the tool has prived invaluable.
It integrates seemlessly with the livechat product, which we also use and provides a wealth of data which we could only dream of before. It is easy to use, ease to train out and super easy to implement

Inconvénients

Nothing difficult, I would like more data reports but I'm sure that will come in timr

Stacey H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Help desk was pretty helpful

Publié le 05/03/2021

all in all i like helpdesk, a few things need work, but i would definitely recommend it.

Avantages

I liked the fact that no matter what the issue was all i had to do was turn it over to help desk and they either tell me how to fix the problem or take over and fix it from their end.

Inconvénients

I think the only problem i found was it isnt very user friendly. They need to work on communication with their customers.

Haruna Y.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Good and successful

Publié le 06/03/2021

I'm trying but no easily control some object.

Avantages

Leaning and business because that help about this thechnology

Inconvénients

About creating password that is most be be problem in this software

Rafal M.

Simple helpdesk solution

Publié le 26/07/2020

Avantages

Simple yet very powerful helpdesk tool which helps to manage all the customers' requests in one place. It's very easy to integrate it with Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook and Office 365. It integrates with different tools using Zapier integration.

Inconvénients

Everything is fine. I don't have any cons. Everything works as expected.

Subrena B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Easy to Learn

Publié le 04/03/2021

Monitoring responses going out in tickets is much easier than monitoring multiple email accounts.

Avantages

This product was easy to learn. We learned the functions in an afternoon of training. The canned responses feature save alot of time.

Inconvénients

Emails get caught in Spam sometimes when they aren't spam.

Thomas V.

Publié le 01/08/2019

Avantages

I'm very happy with Helpdesk, it solve our support problems, recommended. Like that they keep me posted when they implement some features I requested / wished through their support.

Inconvénients

For now nothing particular, it's a young product, so limited in features, but they add features week by week.

Thao N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Easy for customer support

Publié le 19/07/2021

Avantages

It's easy to use, manage the database, and for users to check the information they need

Inconvénients

There are spam and bot with fake tickets, I have to delete them frequently

Felicia D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Help Desk REview

Publié le 04/03/2021

It is working well for managing our emails.

Avantages

The system is fairly easy to use and is intuitive.

Inconvénients

Some of the features do not work as promised.

Maryna N.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

I am in love!

Publié le 27/07/2020

Avantages

We care about the individual approach to the customer, and HelpDesk supports us in this. Thanks to the teams, the customer can be assigned to the appropriate department. That makes our answers swift and accurate. Besides, we can send messages in line with our brand identity through email templates. What we love about it is that customers immediately know that they're dealing with us, and they're more willing to interact.

Inconvénients

HelpDesk is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.