149 avis

Trainual

Logiciel de formation et d'intégration facile pour les entreprises en croissance

4,8 /5 (149 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Maggie D.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Best Decision we have made this year!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Using Trainual we are able to organize the content with have and share it consistently with our associates
at all properties.

Avantages

Trainual is simple, user-friendly and fits our business needs perfectly. We are in the process of switching over from training our teams inconsistently to organizing and standardizing our processes with Trainual and we couldn't be more pleased with the product and service.

Inconvénients

We need more "getting started" support - starting with a blank platform is a bit overwhelming.

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Maggie! Our L&D Lead will be happy to help you with onboarding. Just email support@trainual.com with any questions.?

Utilisateur vérifié
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Just what our company needed!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, Trainual is something that every company needs, big or small. It's important to have a process where you can train your employees and then test them to see if they understood what they just learned. Trainual helps you do that with ease and helps your whole team get up to speed at the same time.

Avantages

Trainual allows you to easily create a way for your employees to learn of a new subject and then they can take a test to get tested on their knowledge of the subject after going through the training materials. For our large company, it allowed us to get our employees certified, so that we felt confident that they knew the new information on the new product we were rolling out.

Inconvénients

There are no cons that I have been able to find.

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks for the review -- Happy we were able to help get your team up to speed!

Lynette G.

Great system

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 13/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Trainual solves almost all of our onboarding dilemmas, and the library of templates gets you going quickly.

Avantages

The system looks utterly professional and modern with a clean, uncluttered UI, its the main reason we are selecting this product. Once customised with our branding it looked and felt like our own platform.
The website is responsive and its great that its available as a downloadable app and mobi site. The price is reasonable and flexible according to user numbers, and has a monthly payment option as opposed to a lot of other LMS systems requiring annual upfront payment.

Inconvénients

Its disappointing that the LMS is not SCORM compliant or supportive of adding external course material. The content tools require expanding, colour fonts and custom backgrounds etc. If you are going to limit the instructor to compiling courses to using your own content tools only it has to sufficiently expansive to make your courses appealing. Gifs are not totally appropriate for a lot of courses while obviously a nice differentiator. Creativity is therefore limiting. I would like to also see that you are able to upload videos directly from your device, as opposed to being forced to using YouTube videos which looks less than professional.

Réponse de Trainual

Hi Lynette! Thank you so much for leaving your candid feedback of Trainual. We are delighted to hear that you like our UI and prebuilt templates.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Michael C.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Traduire en français

Don't sign up for the free trial

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 10/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Really disappointed. We had high hopes.

Avantages

We didn't have enough time in one week to take advantage of the software. We did find the software very expensive for what it was, and the page loads were very slow, but we also wanted more time to review before committing to what we saw as high monthly fees.

Inconvénients

When I went to cancel the free trial, it was very difficult. I was forced to go through a customer service rep - by the time I managed to cancel, our free trial had ended and our credit card had been charged. I felt deceived. If this experience was better, I would have been more likely to consider them again in the future - we are now looking elsewhere. The customer experience after-the-fact was not a good one.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Matt L.

Game Changing Training

Publié le 13/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Trainual has been the most valuable addition we've made to our franchise network in the past year. I recommend it often.

Avantages

The Trainual platform is easy to use and has allowed us to scale our growth that would have been impossible with traditional training systems.

Inconvénients

We need better testing and certification options. The testing isn't robust enough. Users need certifications to show they've achieved a certain level. This is important for motivation. It seems like an easy add that would add a lot of value. We're currently looking for testing and certification solutions from 3rd parties, but Trainual should be able to provide them quite easily.

Réponse de Trainual

Hey Matt, we're super pleased to hear we've helped you scale and grow your employees! I've actually gone through and added a feature request for certificates based on completion rate. We'll send over an update as soon as this becomes available.

Renee U.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Trainual Review

Publié le 14/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Its a great overall training program for all of our staff to access. It makes it easier for us to hand over this program to new staff and for them to work their way through each module we make. Its a great system that we love using!

Avantages

I like how easy the program is to use. It makes learning quick & efficient for all of our staff. It's also set out really well where we can pick subjects we need help with & get a step-by-step instruction guide. It's extremely helpful!

Inconvénients

Nothing noted at this stage. Everything is very easy and straight forward.

Réponse de Trainual

Hi Renee! We can't thank you enough for the kind words. We are so excited to hear that you are loving Trainual and we'll be here to help out every step of the way.

Kristina M.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

More Templates

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 13/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Staff of really nice when you reach out, they reply quickly.

Avantages

I like that you have a place to put all your information and add updates.

Inconvénients

We use it for onboarding and I wish it had templates and designs to help you make a more interesting platform for people to use. I also dislike the layout, I wish it was more of like a website design that our employees can log into and see more of an interactive face to help them use it and obtain more information. Maybe have it be more personalizes like www.trainual.com/eatlupes and have it be our own section with all our info

Réponse de Trainual

Hey Kristina, have you checked out our new platform design? This was just released on Monday and should help with some of these customization requests! Let us know if you have any questions.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Violet M.
Secteur d'activité: Assurance

Trainual

Great

Avantages

The program is very informative . It is very hands on and easy to maneuver through

I wished it worked on Android phones . Not everyone has i-phones

Réponse de Trainual

Hey Violet! We love that you have found Trainual easy to use and informative! We recently released an Android app as well that is now available to all users.

Susan H.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
Traduire en français

Trainual Layout and ease of use make it

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great tool for writing company specific Howtos

Avantages

Easy to use. I have worked at other companies with training software and it was not user friendly to navigate.

Inconvénients

I cannot think of anything that I really do not like about it.

Réponse de Trainual

Hi Susan, we're so happy to hear you are enjoying your experience with Trainual. If there is anything at all that we can do to help, don't hesitate to reach out!

Greg R.

Reliable, and to use.

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Standardized training for employees across very large geographical areas.

Avantages

It's simple. Uncluttered layout and it's never been down to do updates or problems (to the best of my knowledge).

Inconvénients

This is not so much a con, as a recommendation. Sometimes I want to review all the training material before completing the course, but Trainual will make it as read. It would be nice to see an option to mark as read/unread similar to email programs.

Réponse de Trainual

Hi Greg! We love that you have found our software both simple to user and uncluttered. We thoroughly appreciate the suggestion for marking as completed or incomplete. You can actually do this at the step level by clicking "completed" in the upper right hand corner! This will mark the step as incomplete once more.

Sarah H.

So far so good!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our team has given us really good feedback about Trainual, and it makes a great first impression on new team members.

Avantages

It's simple, pretty, and functional. No real complaints.

Inconvénients

There are some nitpicky features and functions that I wish were available or that don't work quite the way I'd want them to. The search functionality gets on my nerves sometimes as it seems to load exactly the search result I'm looking for immediately but then a second later SEVERAL results load and the one I actually want (that's most relevant) jumps further down the list. If you are a speedy clicker and try to click it before the rest of the search results load (like me), it will take you to something completely different as the rest of the results will load right as you click. I do like that it *has* search functionality and when we have had to make wide-sweeping changes it is really nice to be able to hit the enter key and see not just results in whatever category you're in but in every aspect of your company. We have used other comparable software in the past and have never had true search functionality like this before.

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks so much for the great feedback, Sarah! I will be sure to pass this along to our product team.

Tonya K.
Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Training made SIMPLE!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, trainual has been a lifesaver for me and my team. By using trainual as our training platform we are able to ramp up more new team members at one time and keep our open forums to high-level reviews of the material. This saves my trainers and supervisors hours of hand holding which in turn allows them to focus on their other daily tasks.

Avantages

The use and navigation of the Trainual platform is simple and clear. My trainers are easily able to create new subjects within minutes. Also, having the ability to move entire sections from one subject to another makes life so much better. It would never work if we had to copy/paste and delete. We also love the reporting in Trainual. We can monitor our new trainees' progression and identify areas for improvement at a glance.

Inconvénients

I cannot think of anything I don't like about trainual. It would be nice if we could choose our own color scheme to match that of our company.

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Tonya - Glad we were able to simplify your process!

Jonathan L.
Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
Traduire en français

Trainual - Great to Have!

Publié le 12/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have absolutely loved Trainual. The start of this year, we completely revamped our training program and with the support of Trainual software and their team, it has been a real game changer for us. We highly recommend this company and program to anyone and appreciate the continued support.

Avantages

Easy to use and establish a whole training program for our entire team. Love that we can assign certain topics to team members, but also that they can go in and also request permission to other training we have built into the system.

Inconvénients

The few instances where we have had recommendations and brought up to the Trainual team, they have been able to help us with a solution or have shown us how future versions of the software will address.

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks so much for the review, Jonathan! We are so happy to hear Trainual has been a game changer for your team! Stay tuned for more exciting things to come in 2019 :)

Sarah R.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

Training Make-over

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall it is great. Our business is set up with multiple locations across 4 states and it is has allowed the training to happen without the cost of long business trips. I would honestly say that Trainual helps me accomplish 80-90% of my goals with training and that really cuts down on the time and expenses spent traveling and training.

Avantages

I love that I can add screenshots into the quizzes - it allows me to ensure that employees I have never met (due to hiring in a region I don't live in) understand what they are looking at. I love that in general I can have the benefit of a "hands-on" approach and thoroughly teach concepts and in actuality use up very little time to do so. Overall, Trainual is very helpful.

Inconvénients

If I could change one thing - it would be Trainual creating the ability for us to upload videos directly to the website as opposed to having to go through youtube or Vimeo. Either the quality of the video is reduced by the time it gets to Trainual to the point where it's blurry and not really useful, or we have to pay a separate vendor to upload the videos, or we have to upload slowly over time. If that aspect were changed, I would give this software an 11/10.

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks for the feedback, Sarah! An in-app video platform is definitely on the roadmap. :)

Michael D.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Does what it needs to.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 29/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall it is great and has greatly cut down the time to onboard a new employee.

Avantages

I like the simplicity of trainual, especially the dashboard and the email reminders that content has been updated. Building lessons is fairly easy as is creating tasks. Getting my entire company to move over the platform was fairly easy, as was setting up the invites and setting individual user levels. Once training lessons are created, they are easy to update and keep current. I like how you can both link and embed video and really, create any type of layout you want. That is nice and I like having the ability to have certain layouts for certain kind of content. Embedding Loom videos has been a super easy process.

Inconvénients

The only con to Trainual is when it comes to editing the overall structure of training. It can be a bit confusing adding new content from the subject area (but once in the lesson it is super easy). I just think the initial contents could be easier to navigate.

Réponse de Trainual

Glad we helped you cut down onboarding time, Michael! Thanks for your feedback around our subject editor too -- we're working on a big project to make this a lot easier.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Benjamin C.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Traduire en français

Excellent and efficient training solution.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Trainual is well executed in its layout, using mostly common and current web standards. It loads fast, is mobile friendly, and simple from both creator and user experience. I was up and running almost immediately and worked through the how-to guide as I went. Moving processes into training modules helps heightens the awareness that all company processes need to be documented, trainable, and scalable. Rollout to users has been easy and feedback has been great.

Avantages

Trainual is a well executed and easy to use solution for moving training onto the cloud. My favorite aspect about using the software is how it trains content creators think more about their work processes, which increases efficiency and scalability.

Inconvénients

There is nothing not to like. For future improvements I would like to see a dark mode, which would help with users who check into content late at night. On mobile, the topic steps stay at the top of the screening the actual step contents require scrolling below the steps list - this UI section could be improved.

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Benjamin! You can submit suggestions (like your night mode one) at trainual.com/ideas!

Oryan L.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Great Tool, needs more flexibility

Publié le 30/05/2019

Avantages

I love how easy it is for our employees to learn how to use it. new employees can just sit down at their desk on their first day and go through the trainual and be onboarded in an organized way.

Inconvénients

Theres not a lot of flexibility in terms of look and format. I would love for the UI to be more fun and engaging so our employees dont just feel like theyre flipping through pages of text. I think typeform is a great example of engaging and fun UI that would be a great fit for trainual. Think turbotax also. We want our employees to enjoy training, but we are extremely limited in what we can manipulate in trainual.
I would also like to see more types of content than just text and tests. I want surveys, i want feedback forms, or at the very least, a non graded test.
I also would like to be able to generate a report of all the freeform test answers from a specific subject.

Réponse de Trainual

Hi Oryan -- Thanks for the review! We would be happy to hop on a call and discuss your feedback if that would be helpful. Just email support@trainual.com and we'll get that coordinated!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Tony A.
Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
Traduire en français

For a growing company absolutely amazing!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Time saver and is allowing us to grow our company and our profits faster.

Avantages

Our company is growing at 40-60% a year and we are so busy it is almost impossible to get someone trained to take off the workload and we have added 7 employees in the last 9 months. It has been essential to have to do the training once and then send everyone through it saving my manager a ton of time. It has been easy for us to setup tasks for the new hires to do as well as to have comprehensive tests that really get the new hires engaged.

Inconvénients

It could be easier to install videos and photos.

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Tony! We're working on an in-app video recorder, which should make adding videos a breeze -- Stay tuned!

Michelle M.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

User-friendly so you won't pull your hair out

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love having everything in one place and organized into "need to know" sections when onboarding (both as a new hire and later, a manager). As a growing start-up, we were constantly adding to the training content, and bringing new superstars into the fold was easy because they're getting a consistent and thorough rundown of our company history, SOPs, and tools we rely on to function. BIG PERK: even as the Founder/top dogs get busier, the flow of information isn't disrupted for new team members. I wish Trainual existed years ago!

Avantages

Simple user experience w/ clear navigation for both trainers and trainees, prompt response from Trainual staff if there's an issue, and it takes away the excuse of "I didn't know" as new staff onboards (the admin dashboard with progress reporting is magic!)

Inconvénients

Nothing to note at this point. Any hiccups or new feature suggestions are always acknowledged quickly by the team...which isn't a bad thing at all!

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Michelle! We're so happy to hear Trainual has helped your company train as you grow.

Ross N.
Traduire en français

Great for small and medium business documentation

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Trainual has been a great platform for us to document our business practices. We've also used it as a learning automation software for all of our training purposes. Great product.

Avantages

Trainual is very easy to use and has very good functionality. Their support team is very responsive to questions and issues. New features are consistently rolled out and the product is getting better by the month. It's a great value.

Inconvénients

A few small bugs here and there, but nothing that is too irritating. Any bug I run into usually gets resolved within a day or two.

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Ross! It's always nice to hear from you and we know you'll love everything we have planned for 2019 :)

Steve M.
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Training and Certifying our Sales People

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We needed to find a practical and reliable system to deploy our sales processes to all of the sales people quickly and ensure that each is competent and familiar with the sales guidelines and processes established by the sales management team

Avantages

How easy it is to use for both the administrators and end users

Inconvénients

The interface could be much more sexy making this even more appealing to the end users

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks for the positive review, Steve! We're working to make our interface better everyday, but you can submit any requests at trainual.com/ideas. :)

Leilah R.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Traduire en français

Using Trainual to document everything and anything about your company!

Publié le 12/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall we are very pleased with Trainual. Our biggest hurdle is getting information OUT of people's heads and onto "paper" so that others can benefit from the knowledge or pick up the pieces if the need arises. Trainual is a great tool to do just that!

Avantages

I really like the organizational structure of Trainual. I love that I can leave it open on my desktop and add things QUICKLY (drag/drop/cut/paste/add links or images) and without getting too side-tracked.

Inconvénients

I'd like to be able to keep a consistent view in the main SUBJECTS page. They give you two options, Card View and Outline View. Outline View is much more intuitive to me (perfect for linear thinkers...) but unfortunately the default is Card View so every time I go to the main SUBJECTS page I have to toggle back to my preferred view.

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Leilah! We do have changing your default Subject view on our roadmap, so I'll be sure to let you know when we release that! :) Thanks again for being a loyal customer!

Ian B.
Secteur d'activité: Textile

Great training platform

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall their quality of support has been excellent with great webinars to help guild and show new features.

Avantages

Initially i thought that trainual was "too simple" in that i was not able to build out huge heirarchys of subject matters, but after talking with them and going through the training it makes a lot more sense now. We are successfully building out a complete training for our operators and enjoy the platforms ease of use.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a bit more functionality in the testing options, specifically the ability to "choose all that apply" type of questions. The publishing and granting access it also not very intuitive as i have found that when i click publish, that doesn't necessarily mean it will show in someone eases library without assigning it to them.

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Ian! Select all in multiple choice is definitely on our feature request board - Feel free to add any other suggestions to trainual.com/ideas :)

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Danielle B.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Great Training Sote

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It’s been a great tool for both our employees and managers. We’re really glad to have Trainual because it was our missing link. It’s the perfect to house ‘us’ for training and have a place for employees to refer back to when they need a refresher.

Avantages

Trainual is extremely user friendly. Our team has been able to collectively use this site to help create new training for staff, onboarding for new employees, roll out new policies, and more.
We love that it can be branded, how everything autosaves, and the ease of us for our employees.

Inconvénients

The only thing I wish this had is a way to order training for our employees. Some hires should start out with a different course than others, so we’ve been making our training schedules manually—however, it’d be great if the site came with a training scheduling system.

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks for the review, Danielle! You can your feature requests (like the awesome one about training order) to trainual.com/ideas.

Wes H.
Traduire en français

All your company's info in one place

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The platform is simple and easy. It's just a great way to capture everything you need to for your employees. Gone are the days of Google Docs and PDFs.

Avantages

I love capturing all the company's procedures in one location. It makes it easy for new and old employees to search what they need and instantly get the answer.

Inconvénients

The user interface currently is a little meh, but Trainual is constantly updating and listening to their users.

Réponse de Trainual

Thanks for your review, Wes! If you have any ideas you want to submit regarding our interface, feel free to visit trainual.com/ideas.?