Wipster

Solution cloud de révision vidéo et de gestion des ressources numériques

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

57 avis

Maverick
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Wipster Rocks

Publié le 09/02/2019

I use it as the head of video in a large local government council in London. I adore it. I have been using it since 2013 when I was invited to become a tester for it by a client from another company who became head of marketing at wipster.

Avantages

Ease of use. Functionality. Workflow. Clients love it and it makes me look really professional and that I know what I’m doing

Inconvénients

The mobile app is terrible and is only useful for viewing. That needs a shit load of work.

Thanks, Maverick!

Cameron
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The perfect tool for freelance video producers and businesses that create video content

Publié le 30/04/2020

Wipster has allowed my team to significantly cut down on our time spent communicating with our videographer to quickly get our video content modified and published. We used to communicate edits via email, but it was often ineffective leading to additional revisions needing to be done for breaks in communication.

- Timestamped commenting on videos
- Upload Multiple revisions
- Tags to track video from Draft to Publishing phase
- Adobe Integration/Extension allows for use of Wipster within Premiere!
- Can invite viewers to comment on videos without effecting user quota

Inconvénients

- Integration with YouTube is currently not functional, but support assures me that they are working on resolving the issue (this is a feature I am really looking forward to so we can upload approved files directly to YouTube)
- 5 GB storage cap on free accounts limits our ability to work on full-resolution files, and the next tier jumps to 250 GB which is offered at a price unaffordable for a business link ours. I wish that the free tier had the option to buy storage add-ons like those offered to higher-tier accounts.

Alternatives envisagées

Dropbox Business

Pourquoi passer à Wipster

Commenting with timestamps in Dropbox is limited to Professional and Business plans, and as a Dropbox Plus user, this was not available for me to use. Even if we considered upgrading to use it, Wipster's commenting/collaboration features are more appropriate and efficient with multiple revisions capabilities.
Jordan
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

It's getting there

Publié le 19/09/2018

Avantages

We find Wipster very helpful for collaborating with our customers and getting feedback. It's a great tool for video.

Inconvénients

I wish my customers could draw and circle things on the videos and images. It would also be helpful if the IOS app could view PDF files. It seems like wipster needs some more work. but It's on it's way to becoming a flawless tool.

Brad

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Wipster is crucial to our workflow.

Publié le 17/11/2021

Wipster is a great app that has made collaborating with clients, creatives and team members on video productions and projects much easier and more streamlined. The ability to pause videos and leave notes at that exact point in the video is crucial to our feedback and collaboration process - and the clients love it too. They feel more involved with the project and can specify exactly what changes they need.

Avantages

Wipster is a very handy app for a visual studio like ours. We use Wipster daily to get feedback on storyboards, style frames and videos we are creating for our clients.

Wipster allows our clients to open a video or storyboard and make comments and feedback exactly where the input is relevant. In-app comments and discussions can be made by all team members and stakeholders working on the video or storyboard.

Wipster is an invaluable app for the day-to-day running of our studio and has been an instrumental tool in helping create the productions that make our clients happy. Another great feature is that we linked Wipster to our studio's Slack account. Whenever a client or team member makes a comment or an update to the production we are notified on Slack - which has proven to be very useful too.

Inconvénients

To be honest there is not much we dislike about Wipster. Everything works as it should and it is a very user-friendly app to use. The only issue we have had in the past is some login issues for some of our clients wanting to review work - but these are nornmaly sorted out within a few hours max.

Matt

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Wipster makes feedback easy!

Publié le 08/11/2021

We're getting feedback faster and clearer than ever before. It minimises time spent trying to decipher where a comment might be applicable.

Avantages

Wipster is super simple and easy for our clients to use. The interactive nature means we get super direct and focused feedback, minimizing confusion.

Inconvénients

I'd like to see further implementation with third-party apps (like Premiere or Final Cut) that allow for syncing across the board.

Adam
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Wipster takes the ambiguity out of reviews

Publié le 16/11/2021

Ambiguous email feedback is a thing of the past. It's a quick and convenient way to manage getting edits in front of clients and team members and get concise (client dependant) feedback that is easy to work with and easy to see for all involved.

Avantages

Commenting on specific areas of a video project makes it far more straightforward as an editor to pinpoint the exact spot the clients are referring to, making edits easy. The new ability to play at different speeds also allows for a much quicker review process helping my team speed up their workflow.

Inconvénients

I wish there was more storage on the free version and that items in the bin didn't count towards your current storage. When you're over the storage, it's time-consuming to try and create the space.

Mattias
  • Secteur d'activité : Animation
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Wipster saves time in the workflow

Publié le 15/11/2021

It's one of my favorite tools in the workflow of a film production.

Avantages

Since I started to use wipster several years ago, the feedback process of a project is so much easier. It´s very easy for customer to log in, view the film and make comments. And you can keep the discussion inside wipster instead of in several mails and documents. You also keep track of who viewed it and have a better overview of the feedback process.

Inconvénients

It´s when there is a problem with the uploadign but that happens very seldom.

Marc
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Use Wipster daily for video project reviews by clients and stake holders.

Publié le 10/04/2018

Improved productivity and project turnaround.

Avantages

Software is fantastic for client reviews of video project work. Integrates very nicely with Adobe Premiere and other video editing software. Greatly improved productively by taking care of several steps in video reviewing by clients and publishing. Nicely integrated with Vimeo.

Inconvénients

Had minor issue with uploading and sharing videos directly from Premiere which affected my workflow slightly however issue may be due to versioning of Adobe products .

Andy
  • Secteur d'activité : Animation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Essential Tool for our business

Publié le 17/11/2021

Avantages

The ability to share videos with multiple parties for real time feedback

Inconvénients

The iOS app, it does not work well. It does not remember my login and wont let me view PDFs

Verena

Review for Wipster - Use of a Video Collaboration Tool

Publié le 15/11/2021

it makes our feedback process for our videos way easier for both our clients and our video editors

Avantages

commenting in video via drag&drop, seeing the names of the collaboraters + being able to upload pictures

Inconvénients

connectings with Slack could be improvroved + I would like to share the whole folder with a client, not only single videos

Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A Solid Solution For The Video Review and Approval Process

Publié le 16/05/2019

Wipster was fine. The client often went around the platform, emailing and calling without updating Wipster, but it was easy enough to update it myself, though a slight waste of time. Overall Wipster is a good looking platform that speeds up this aspect of post production. Client's feel comfortable enough using Wipster (when they remember to...)

Avantages

It's a great way to manage video editing projects remotely with clients. The system for receiving edit notes is excellent and professional. This speeds up the workflow as one of the slowest parts of post production is waiting for a response from clients during the various rounds of editing.

Inconvénients

Wipster is useful and one of the best platforms for managing editing notes from clients as a video editor. I think the only problem is the name. The name Wipster does not fit the industry I work in, but most people are aware of it and not bothered. The only problem, the name is a little silly sounding. It's competition has a better name and slightly better interface, so this is not the platrform I recommend first, but it's fine to work on.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Wipster Videos

Publié le 24/10/2019

Overall, it has been a very good and powerful tool to sharing videos for review and approval. Other tools seem like they might work faster or have some interesting additional features, but I value a cheaper service that does the basics very well more than a more expensive service with a bunch of extra non-critical features.

Avantages

Being able to share high quality videos with clients with a wide variety of share settings, and that the client can then comment directly on the video easily.

Inconvénients

Unless the reviewer logs into Wipster, comments are a one-way conversation. 9 times out of 10, I have to send an email in order to respond to comments - rendering replys to comments in Wipster almost useless.

Nick
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Near flawless video review site.

Publié le 18/07/2017

Efficiency
Accuracy of review
Better communication

Avantages

-Extremely easy to use and get other people to use.
-Using the program makes me more efficient at my job
-Using the program makes video review a very straightforward process.
-Wouldn't know how to review a video without it

Inconvénients

Pricing. Don't like the tiers. Other similar options are available for a cheaper price, though the interface isn't as user friendly.

Syed
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Wipster – is a useful tool to create better content quickly with drag and drop action’

Publié le 29/09/2020

My overall experience with Wipsteris very good. As I mentioned, this tool is a versatile platform and anyone can finish their task with the reviews and comments of the client which is really convenient.

Avantages

Wipester is a complete platform to create an amazing design and editing videos at an advanced level. I think a 1month free trial is a convenient option. Wipster allows you to track and collaborate while you are editing any videos and I absolutely like this. Wipster provides the facilities to review your work from anywhere and comment on those. Now, it’s easy for the creator to be notified by the client exactly what portion of the proof needs to change and they can work on that. I think this is an amazing option to minimize hassles. I would say much more functional than a similar priced tool.

Inconvénients

I didn’t like the fact that the interfaces are not always user-friendly. Sometimes, the image previewing was difficult for me. I wish if they could have more elements to be more creative with the tool.

lynn
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great way to get approvals

Publié le 09/12/2019

Overall, it has served our team well, for the projects we use it for.

Avantages

This is a great solution to disseminate videos to team members who are spread out in different locations, for the approval process.

Inconvénients

Some functionality can be spotty. Sometimes the screen will accept notes and sometimes it won't.

Dan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect solution for collaboration and pre-publication review!

Publié le 17/07/2017

Easy collaboration

Avantages

Wipster is a perfect solution for sharing with key stakeholders a version of a video before publishing for mass consumption - it saves from having to manage out-of-date YouTube links, and my team LOVES being able to comment right on the spot of the video they need to rather than trying to pinpoint the exact time and note when reviewing. HUGELY useful for international teams and large team review.

Inconvénients

It's not cheap, and the plan options go from affordable to steep with nothing in between.

ANDREW
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great for video and animation companies

Publié le 24/05/2019

It was easy to follow notes from the client and internal teams. It helped to view the videos and see notes and any changes wanted instantly. I could also print out the notes in a spreadsheet. It would work great for animation and video production companies.

Avantages

It worked great for reviewing client and internal team notes on some animated videos I worked on. It was easy to follow the notes and timestamp of what note the team had or the client had. It let you upload different updates and versions as well.

Inconvénients

I was a little hard to find different versions of the videos I updated at first but was ok after learning a bit and navigating around.

Nicholas

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Where has then been all my life??

Publié le 11/11/2018

This product has completely changed the way I will go about seeking feedback on my video work. It's unreal how good the product is, how helpful and responsive the customer success team is and the user community is in the highest echelon of how user communities should be built and maintained.

Avantages

The two way integration with Premiere Pro is simply astounding.

Inconvénients

The Premiere Pro widget can be a little buggy at times.

Réponse de Wipster Traduire en français

Thanks so much for the kind words, Nicholas!

Dan

• Support client

Handy and being constantly updated

Publié le 15/06/2015

I still have a few clients that have a few issues trying to work it out. But the team at Wipster have been so proactive with making the product better! It's crazy how far it's come in the last year! It's almost unrecognisable! The support team listen to all your questions, and there have been many feature requests that I've asked for that have been added. So great to feel valued and like they can craft the software to work better for me!

Great tool that's always getting better, and becoming an integral part of our review process.

Réponse de Wipster Traduire en français

Thanks for all of the great feedback Dan. While we are not always able to accommodate every feature request, we really value the input of our users, so thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us both here and through our support channels. We really appreciate it.

As far as the issues your clients are experiencing: If you haven't done so already, could you please drop us a line over on our support site? We're currently looking at ways to better improve the client experience, so any additional help you might be able to provide would be fantastic. Thank you!

Marcos
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Support client

Amazing team collaboration and video reviewing software!

Publié le 03/07/2018

Avantages

For us (editors) working for several clients (who always have lot of thing to say about the creating process of their videos) this tool is incredible! Besides team and client collaboration and accurate messaging, the thing we love the most is the integration with Adobe Premiere and After Effects... Not only can you receive client and team feedback messages as markers on your timeline, but Wipster also encodes, uploades and shares your edits with the client or team members, without having to leave the editing program! Now that amazing!

Inconvénients

Only two thing to say... At first we started trying the software to see if was worth paying for. They changed the pricing structure a couple of times during that period, which made us doubt...
Second, there are a couple bugs or minor errors that happen from time to time, for example, invitations to members o clients not being sent or received or whencreating subfolders and customizing them.

Ruth

Streamline Your Content Approval Process

Publié le 25/01/2019

Love the simplicity. Wipster saves invaluable time, and frustration, getting a team's feedback and/or approval.

Avantages

Easy of use. Very intuitive interface. The ability to keep tabs on the team's feedback saved my sanity.

Inconvénients

At first glance, the 'Pro' pricing seems reasonable, but the monthly charge is a bit high. Save big with the annual plan.

Réponse de Wipster Traduire en français

Thanks so much for taking the time, Ruth. We're glad to have restored sanity during the feedback process :)

Ben

A Real Game Changer

Publié le 15/06/2015

Wipster is awesome! It has increased our productivity ten fold. Our review process in the past consisted of long email chains with too many words...OR...I would have to interpret the client's feedback, then make a screen capture of my own to explain it all. It would take a lot of time and I would procrastinate.

Wipster has changed all that. Now we just upload the video, share with clients and other staff, then wait for the feedback to roll in. Then it's all ready to go in a simple 'to-do' list.

In truth, there are still some glitches with it and I'm sure these will be ironed out as the platform evolves. The Wipster team are very committed and are improving things all the time.

Highly recommended.

Réponse de Wipster Traduire en français

Thanks so much for taking the time to give this review Ben. We really appreciate it! If you see any glitches please let us know over on our support site, or tweet us @wipsters. Sometimes bugs slip through the cracks and the development team are keen to address these. Thank you!

Craig
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Synergy

Publié le 29/11/2018

I can have various clients commenting on a video at the same time, whilst they sit in different locations, they can view each other’s comments so that they’re not giving contradictory input. Streamlined client feedback.

Avantages

Various stakeholders sitting all over the world can give input in unison

Inconvénients

Slow upload, once your clip has been loaded successfully, it takes a while before you can share it. When you share a clip to allocates team members, don’t think there’s a handshake that says if the clip or link was sent successfully to the reciepient like WeTransfer does?

Thanks, Craig!

Utilisateur vérifié

Best Video Review and Collaboration Platform

Publié le 28/11/2018

Ease of review and collecting feedback from multiple people is seamless.

Avantages

It's simple to use both on the backend and for clients. Comments can be easily added, and it's simple to send to clients for feedback.

Inconvénients

The price to move up to the second level with more features is steep for a small business when compared to the lowest paid account.

Alina
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Beautiful, seamless platform for video collaboration

Publié le 24/11/2021

Amazing - great customer support, easy to use and a beautiful platform to boot.

Avantages

It's super easy to use, the commenting feature allows me to identify quotes, segments etc without writing out timestamps which is confusing and time-consuming.

Inconvénients

For a while it seemed like there wasn't a free plan, but I think they have remedied that now (I've been an occasional user for 5+ years, but don't use it enough to warrant a monthly plan)