Shortcut

4,6 (362)
Donnez votre avis !
Outil de gestion de projets pour les équipes de développement de logiciels

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

362 avis

Arnold
Arnold
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Le meilleur choix pour gérer un projet d'équipe

Publié le 21/08/2023

Avantages

Sa prise en main facile et son intégration fluide avec d'autres outils. Il propose un très grand nombre de fonctionnalités toutes utiles les une des autres en fonction de ce que l'on aimerait faire.

Inconvénients

Je n'ai pas rencontré de réels problèmes dans l'utilisation de cet outil

• Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Bon logiciel de workflow

Publié le 09/04/2021

Bonne expérience au global.

Bonne expérience au global.

Avantages

Simple et ergonomique, fait ce qu'on lui demande!

Inconvénients

Je pense qu'il n'apporte pas plus de valeur ajoutée sur un plan déploiement stratégique dans une entreprise que d'autres solutions déjà intégrées et gratuites comme Planner (Microsoft) ou même Trello

Kerry
Kerry
  • Secteur d'activité : Presse écrite

Get up and running in 1 day

Publié le 25/04/2019

Clubhouse is allowing us to capture user stories on the fly, and keep those stories organized. We are able to create custom swim lanes that match our process perfectly, so that the stories can flow from one step to the next easily until they are done. We use the reporting on a daily basis to look at our burndown chart, and to track our stats for each sprint. It is easy to add tasks for each other to complete, and to leave notes and comments for each other within the stories. It helps keep all the communication for each story in one place, and lets us easily see what is going on with them at any point in time. And it's REALLY easy to use, so we actually use it! Also, we love having the Milestones feature where we can keep the big items on our roadmap and easily see our progress towards them. SO much better than having a separate roadmap tool that we never look at. I recommend it to anyone.

Avantages

We're a scrum team developing software in the news industry. We switched from PivotalTracker to Clubhouse, and the ease of setup and how quickly we were able to learn the product was amazing. It took me weeks to get a grasp of PivotalTracker, but within a morning we were up and running on Clubhouse and loving it. The software looks clean, appealing, and intuitive, and it is so easy to learn and use that you will wonder why you used anything else ever. And the price point is easy to swallow, too. We love it!

Inconvénients

Clubhouse is still missing robust sprint related tools. There are great workarounds in place, and they will be releasing those soon, so no hesitation on recommending it. But once they roll those features out it will be even better.

John

Solid Product with Curated Agile Experience

Publié le 05/11/2021

A solid 8.5/10. Would recommend to others, would use again and keep using, but could stand to improve a few features that would bring it up to a 10.

Avantages

This software is a curated experience that intentionally limits setup and flows compared with other products like JIRA which are less "bounded." I think this is better for most teams which do not care to install extra plugins and fight with non-intuitive workflow items.

Inconvénients

There are some quirks in group selection and application, filtering, and sorting that do not always let me cross-cut the data the ways I want.

Jira, Trello et GitLab

Pourquoi passer à Shortcut

Was here when I got here and curated experience. May shift to Gitlab eventually since we do our code there and features set is similar (even if it does not look as nice) to save on the monthly cost. The price point is completely fair, but just an extra expense not worth it for a few features missing as we migrate.
Kathryn
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Just fine

Avantages

The software is intuitive and easy to use if you've used other product management software. Has lots of additional features.

Inconvénients

The reason we stopped using it was we didn't actually need all the features that it had. In the end we felt like we had too many tools and downsized into Notion.

Jarret
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Does what you've always wanted out of Jira

Amazing!

Amazing!

Avantages

Seems silly, but for me, it's the ability to create tasks under a ticket, and be able to convert those into tickets on their own. Jira did not have this, and still doesn't as far as I know, but wouldn't matter - Shortcut is simple to use, and ready to go out of the box.

Inconvénients

Doesn't have the brand recognition, so hard to convince others that its the correct solution to use.

sam
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Flexible Agile-focused task and project management software

Avantages

Shortcut is amazing for non-profits who need a flexible and no- to low-cost task/project management platform.

Inconvénients

Unless you work in Agile methodology day in and day out, it can be difficult to understand how to effectively organize tasks/stories into epics and projects.

MeisterTask

Pourquoi choisir Shortcut

Trello was cumbersome and expensive for a small team.

Logiciel antérieur

Trello

Pourquoi passer à Shortcut

Shortcut had better integration options
Nick
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Perfect Tool for Startups

Publié le 04/11/2021

We have used the product for a long time, since the Clubhouse days. We love the tool and leverage it for all of our product management and agile software delivery workflows. It integrates perfectly with our git and error tracking providers.

Avantages

The ability to plan and curate our product backlog and create customized filtered views of our stories.

Inconvénients

The product does not have a great way to document individual requirements or acceptance cases.

Caleb

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Shortcut rocks!

Publié le 04/11/2021

We are a small-medium sized software / digital marketing agency and this helps us plan out our biweekly sprints in a very effective and easy to understand way. The ability to easily filter the cards viewable to things only pertaining to you, and also to block off certain sections from view really helps to prevent mental clutter and stress.

Avantages

I feel like the software is very easy to use, and has a sleek design, which is a huge plus

Inconvénients

I personally didn't get much use out of the epics, but I can definitely see the appeal

Jonathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Développement de programmes

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

ShortCut is the way to go for your Agile team

Publié le 04/11/2021

Very good software that is easy to use and understand.

Very good software that is easy to use and understand.

Avantages

Very easy to use and integrate across the whole organization. Create cross functional teams working on various projects across the organization.

Inconvénients

No Integrated calendar view. No method to migrate stories from one workspace to a new workspace when dividing teams or organizations.

Leo
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Ease and intuitive software that fits my workflow

Publié le 05/11/2021

Avantages

I like the ease of use and intuitive nature of the software and its user interface. I use Shortcut for and by myself and I think it fits my workflow well.

Inconvénients

The mobile app experience wasn’t great when I first tried. So, I have only been using the website. Not sure if that has changed since.

GitHub et Jira

Pourquoi passer à Shortcut

The tools in my workflow are quite varied and I prefer it that way. So, I didn’t want to use PM tools that forced me (not literally, but still) into using a specific version control platform like Jira and Bitbucket, for example. Neither did I want to be constrained to using GitLab or GitHub project management tools which would require I stayed within those platforms.
Gabriella
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Does the job

Publié le 27/01/2022

Avantages

- Able to assign projects per sprint
- Able to forecast
- Milestones and epics are helpful

- Priorities are not obvious
- Hard to view the order of stories
- Not clean or easy to navigate

Jo

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Rather lightweight and easy to use once you're used to it

Publié le 20/10/2023

I didn't like shortcut at first because I was used to Jira but it definitely grew on me over the past few years. I still lament the lacking integrations but they are not the most critical at this point. Thanks to the customization you get to have, it definitely presents some learning curves for newcomers. Teams need to set it up and onboard their users effectively for Shortcut to be as useful as it could be.

Avantages

Shortcut feels very lightweight and fast compared to some more popular alternatives like Jira. It satisfies our needs for product development tracking (but not discovery) very well. Writing stories, attaching information is easy and they intuitively turn into previews. The reporting function looks very comprehensive and powerful but we don't use it well enough. I also wished that we were using the engineering part better to integrate well with GitHub -- starting to try it out and it seems to work well.

Inconvénients

1. The integrations of shortcut with other commonly used software by product managers are lacking. We use shortcut in conjunction with productboard (for discovery) and notion (for company-wide documentation). The integrations with these two are quite useless to be frank. We cannot push a feature from productboard to shortcut as a feature, only as an epic, and also can't link it to an existing epic? In comparison, the jira integration seems so powerful we wish we were using that sometimes. 2. For people who are not used to using shortcut, it definitely has a learning curve as it could contain a lot of information and customization. 3. Features related to prioritization have been massively improved (just by adding that priority level) but its still painfully manual in the kanban view. Why can't I auto-sort stories by priority levels and then finetune their relative position? When I have 20-30 stories in a column it is almost impossible to drag and drop in an efficient manner. 4. Maybe it's just us not doing a good enough job onboarding our devs, but none of them realized that the most relevant view to them is if they go to "Stories" and then use a "Space" to filter down to the current iteration and team. I was abhorred to learn that they were mostly looking at "everything" for a long long time.

Jira
Veronica
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Clubhouse is the Goldie Locks Level of JUST RIGHT!

Publié le 25/04/2019

When I started at this company they had no real process and no project management. They were using a collection of about 70 Trello boards to categorize and track work, but there was no roll up view of everything and the sheer flexibility of Trello was too much to manage. I have worked in JIRA and similar platforms before, they are cumbersome to set up and require that you utilize their entire eco-system for more rich-features. Clubhouse is the perfect middle ground. It helps us organize our 6 teams and their workloads, prioritize work among the many company priorities and work with the owners to come up with roadmaps for the future... ALL IN THE SAME TOOL!

As we are able to build in our branching and deployment process into Clubhouse, it will be even better for us. We are truly working toward standardizing our work items, planning and estimating and could not have done that without Clubhouse.

Avantages

I like the ease of use, from day one of setting up Clubhouse it just made sense and was easy to configure for our purposes. It was easy to jump in and start using without much learning curve for all of the team members as well. We love how much work we can have in a single work space and with powerful filtering, searching, everyone gets their perfect view for their purpose!

Inconvénients

I wish there were more canned reporting features for Kanban workflows, but honestly it's not the end of the world since we have access to the REST API for building our own custom reports!

Right now our private Gitlab integration isn't working but what is amazing is that Clubhouse support and engineering is working through it with us. I love that about Clubhouse.

(Can you tell it's hard for me to find something negative about the software???)

Zachary
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A perfect balance between the complexity of JIRA and the looseness of Trello

Publié le 25/04/2019

Years ago we started with JIRA, it did the job, but was so complex to administrate that we could not adjust and reaccess our process as we learned and grew. So we moved to Trello. Trello allowed a large amount of freedom to try new ideas on how we work. However, in the end, it was frustrating that Trello did not understand what software development was, and we had to rely on hacks to get proper reporting and insights. That led us to Clubhouse, which is a nice happy medium. It is opinionated on what software development looks like, but it gives just the right amount of flexibility so we can adjust as needed.

Avantages

* It embraces the modern development process
* It's fast and responsive
* Almost all you need is in one screen
* It has multiple layers of organization (story, epic, milestone)

* The higher layers of organization do not 100% align with our process
* Some features are not available on different layers and it seems arbitrary. For example, you can't get a burn down on a sprint if that Sprint is not tracked as a "milestone". So if you are using Milestones to track large scale projects (maybe quarter goals or multi-epic initiatives) you have no way to track how your Sprint is going. Either they need a first-class Sprint concept, or allow burn downs on labels.

A relaxing experience

Publié le 27/01/2022

Overall when I use Shortcut I feel relaxed compared to other product tools. While in other tools I feel like I am fighting the software generally I feel that Shortcut is just doing what I need to. It sounds silly but not being frustrated is a great thing!!

Avantages

- I have like many in product at one point or another used Jira
- It's way smoother and way less. clunky then jira. Pages are more responsive and load quicker with less jumping
- Creating tickets is easy
- The UI is visually appealing

- Lacking integration compared to Jira
- Sometimes the auto-save fails and you lose work
- sometimes tickets you create are lost in a void if not triaged correctly

Pedro
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good interface, easy to use

Publié le 04/11/2021

Very good experience, few hiccups over the years.

Very good experience, few hiccups over the years.

Avantages

I like the visuals, the ease-of-use, everything is pretty intuitive even the first time you're using it. It's been a couple of years since my team started using it, and it works very well for us.

Inconvénients

The name change recently forced us to adapt a lot of our automation regarding the app, but the reason for it was understandable.

Davis
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Shortcut is the easiest to use and fastest project management tool available

Avantages

I love the interface. It's fast. It's simple. It's as feature rich as we need it to be for the most part. Most integrations necessary for our business are there (GitHub, Slack, Teams). Working with stories and tickets is far simpler than it ever was with JIRA.

Inconvénients

Building custom reports and doing custom searches for old stories for reporting purposes isn't great. It's fast, but I'm not sure what options I have available to search on.

Gabriela
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

I'm a fan of shortcut

Publié le 18/11/2022

Avantages

Epics, millestones, projects, tags, workflow and reports are awesome!! The plataform is very intuitive and make understanding easy. The atualizantions aways come with great news and features

Inconvénients

My team is not from the technology business so some features doesnt make sense to us. My team speak portuguese, so the language sometime is an difficult point for some. Losing the story's interactions history makes my team use the tags to identify the sprints.

• Secteur d'activité : Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's actually friendly and fun to use

Publié le 25/04/2019

We use it to prioritize ongoing development and large projects alike. It helps us keep track of things and get an overview of all stories requested by business teams.

Avantages

The design really helps with using the app fast and with ease. It's feature packed, but the design helps with finding the feature you need fast and efficiently. It's also very smooth and fast, which makes it a pleasure to use. Boards are updated live, meaning changes colleagues make are instantly visible to everyone. We work remote so this is really helpful. Integration with other tools and the API is also very nice and the mobile app is pretty great too, which is quite the accomplishment for such a complex app. I can do anything on the road that I can do on desktop.

Inconvénients

Reporting could be expanded. Also some better automated integration with git would be nice, f.i. creating a new branch for each story automatically (that's how we work anyway).

Arturo

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best project management tool, period

Publié le 17/11/2022

Fast. Easy to onboard. Easy to use.Clear

Inconvénients

I like everything, even that one day their team called us to hear us out

Marc
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

review

Avantages

Flexible design allows for different teams to work in different flows.
Labels are extremely unstructured and therefore flexible to be used in different ways as needed.

Inconvénients

Write feature (documentation) is very important to us both for general documentation and for documents pertaining to specific projects / epics, but it's very buggy / not being developed anymore.

No more mobile app.

Thomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Shortcut Review

Avantages

The features are great and help me organize my work. I like the Github feature that allows linking PRs to tickets and move them along the workflow at different states.

Inconvénients

The organization of concepts is a little confusing. Like when things should be an Epic vs a Milestone etc.

Thomas

Ease and Joy of use

Publié le 17/11/2022

All the team loves it - especially compared to jira

All the team loves it - especially compared to jira

Avantages

Joy of use, low barrier to add/modify things

Inconvénients

Priorization of tasks and epics could be easier

Jing
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Clubhouse is great!

Publié le 25/04/2019

We use it on daily bases and have had great overall experience with Clubhouse, as it helps us with breaking large projects into manageable pieces that can be prepared and planned, tracked, scheduled in every phase of the development process.

Avantages

Manage projects in hierarchy using EPICS, STORIES and TASKS, and be able to label them based on your firm's development process (example: sprint_5, design_discussion, etc.) and define different phases anyway you like, such as Backlog, Development, Review, Deployment and Completion. Then you have different views of the projects at any time, like Report, Status.

Inconvénients

I wished there could be a way to attach an identifier to each of the tasks, in case that one would use it when checking in the code or communicating with others