GoFrugal

4,4 (198)
Donnez votre avis !
Solutions ERP pour le commerce de détail, la restauration et la distribution

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

Gofrugal | A Truely POS, user friendly software

Gofrugal | A Truely POS, user friendly software

easy to use
good customer support
friendly behavior of tech support members
Cheap in cost
Inventory management
E invoice feature is good and easy to use

Inconvénients

no phone support, need edit option in transfer out screen but overall experience with this software is good for us !

Muhamed

My Experience with Gofrugal

Publié le 15/06/2023

Gofrugal is everything the future needs to evolve especially in business. These people are so fast, they are so focused on supporting u right from the start to completion. Sriram gave me an immediate call, Suba was very and is supportive all the way she seems in command and in service at the same time.. , just like a business mother , and when it came to installations and technical related needs ,there's this guy called [sensitive content hidden].. he entered my machine like a ninja turtle and did almost everything that i didn't understand according to my demands , he works as he shows u how to and the whole process became so easier than I expected. Gofrugal makes u feel at home though u at work. When I found it, I found everything I ever needed in a software. I can't forget to mention at a point when I felt I had disturbed these people to the maximum but they never minded and they kept calm, not bothered at all and together with me till now. Gofrugal is so vast and I have realised that with it, am gonna move mountains and open doors for me and doors for different businesses. This is a tool compatible with almost every kind of business , just name it. I therefore testify that whatever I've written here is absolute truth and no bias.

Avantages

Its fast, meets almost all business needs. Its flexible. The Gofrugal team is very supportive. My team which i work with [sensitive content hidden] are doing a very great job

Inconvénients

What can I say? Can i say something that does not exist?

sunil singh
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

selfies support team

Publié le 29/03/2023

i am person who do not know more about the software and bill printer and barcode printer and i am sure there are many like me and support team is good its makes the wing on our business but if support team is not good the investment on that is waist

1.quick connective with support team 2.many time they give quick solution

Inconvénients

1.very unhappy by there selfies customer service while u buy the software that time they will fix all the problem but later on if your bill print has some tiny problem which they can fix in second , then they will tell you please connect the hardware person that is not their job ya we can understand it but while buy first time that time they install everything, i also check other software service like billbook ,vyapar and merc but they give better service2.do not take feedback while get all proper trainings3.training person in hurry by that he do not give proper training4.whatsapp service is not available

Swoyam
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good Software with decent customer support for Retail Book Trade having a Mid Tier Pricing...

Publié le 02/04/2021

My overall experience with GoFrugal has been good over the years.
but "Thank God", they stopped...

My overall experience with GoFrugal has been good over the years.
but "Thank God", they stopped partnering with other local companies to sell their product in the market. At the time of installation 5 years back, it was a nightmare, their local vendor only knew how to install the product but not how to train us in moving our age old business procedures and techniques to the GoFrugal Platform. I was seriously considering of cutting my losses and moving to Tally. But I am now realizing that I am much better off with GoFrugal as my partner;
No doubt there were initial hiccups but even though they started their business from Pharmacy Vertical, they have currently tailored their product for Book Trade pretty decently.
GoFrugal has saved us a lot of time, effort and money over the years and helped us grow.

Avantages

1. Ease of Use - The Menus and Navigation for billing are quite simple making it easy for even our support staff to jump in and help during peak hours.
2. Robust - We have been using RPOS 7 since the last 5 years and there has never been an SOS situation
3. Customer Support - During there initial years they were struggling in this aspect but since the last couple of years they have become better but there is room for improvement.

Inconvénients

1. YouTube Videos are helpful to some extent but they don't update their help documents repository.
2. Most of the times when I contacted customer support there first suggestion will be please update to the latest build and hope this has been fixed, even after I have told them, I recently updated.
3. There are only a few knowledgeable customer support executives who immediately can figure out your issue and have the solution ready for you. For others they need to train more thoroughly. "I do not want to know the cause of my issue but the solution"

Réponse de GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thank you for your review. We will get in touch with you to understand more in detail on how to improve our ratings

Amal

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

A few suggestions that can benefit all your clients

Publié le 24/03/2021

Overall, I'd rate the experience a little above fair. I have shared a lot of suggestions and the discussions are not being taken very seriously. Some essential features are still needed in the software which can definitely make this one of the best software in the industry. Some existing features are not complete and they are blunt. They can be improved by taking direct suggestions from the customers' experience. A recent happening was regarding the ORDER EASY APP. There were a lot of glitches in the app but it was very hard to commincate with you and I had to spend a lot of time and money to develop a new app with other company. I will be happy to share more views on the Gofrugal product and improvement suggestions over a google meet if possible. You may contact me over my email if you are interested.

Avantages

I like the many solutions that this software has to offer. A lot of the solutions that come along are really great and make the work easy. A lot of the common issues being faced in the FMCG retail sector are already addressed in the software. Also, I would like to appreciate the kind and respectful attitude of all the staff, especially, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. However, improvements are needed in a lot of areas.

Inconvénients

Yes. Definitely. There are a lot of features that can be updated and a lot of other modern features are to be included as well.

1. A lot many offer management scheme exists. But majority of them are useless for HQ customers having central pricing and offer management. As we have multiple outlets, we are unable to work out offers for our customers centrally. Most of the offers can be set only in the RPOS which is not the way forward. Also in today's market offers using promo codes must be made available.
2. There is no real solution to handle damaged products. Practically, the process is a lot more complex one than just transferring it to a sub location and using the wastage entry module in the software. This creating a lot of financial trouble for us.
3. No way to bulk update Markup/Markdown price setting for products in HQ.
4. No way to identify the minimum/maximum stock level of the products as a variable. The minimum stock level for 20000+ products cannot be determined easily and varies outlet to outlet, product to product. These values must be picked up from the sales data of the product. Also, there is no notification or interface to know the stocks approaching zero and order them before approaching zero.
5. No way to print shelf price cards for products directly from the software after purchase entry so as display them on rack.
6. Big lag in solving issues. When an emergency situation arrives there is no point of contact to solve it asap.

Réponse de GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thank you for sparing your time and sharing the review. We definitely look into your feedback and work on it

Soumya J.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use feature packed software within budget

Avantages

The first benefit one will notice while using this software is its ultra short learning curve with easy to use features and a host of options to choose from. This is just the beginning, pros also include good support from their assure care team and a timely resolution of of the reported issues in most of the cases. There is also an added benefit of development support for any customisation or personalisation requirements. The HQ portal consists of a host of analytics and reporting tools to ease MIS and business intelligence needs.

Inconvénients

With all the the benefits and features currently offered I feel there is still scope of improvement by adding up to the existing ones. Many other competitors in this segment of retail ERP is strategically partnering with many a lot of third parties to offer free integration from the ERP end. A similar list of strategic partnerships with Gofrugal is hopefully under development or yet to be developed. Focusing on this area may have a positive impact on customer satisfaction as well as business development.

Réponse de GOFRUGAL Technologies

Dear Soumya, Thanks so much for your feedback! We're really glad that you are enjoying our product and service. Yes, we have worked along with the third party payment, CRM integrations, you can get in touch with Ushatirtha Das and discuss on it.

NANDAKUMAR

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

I have been using this software for the past four years. feeling good

Publié le 07/02/2018

It have 1000 plus reports give me vivid picture about my business and make comfort on planning for the next month.

Avantages

i have been using enterprise version, it lively links multiple stores and maintains the stock. it has 1000 plus reports, it will give you detailed analysis even i learned many techniques through that. the finance linked with this software, gives enough to avoid tally software. the mobile version makes not just comfort, its superb when we out of office.

Inconvénients

customer support has been made chat, that phone calls. its annoying many times. because if you are not a software person like me, could not understand the problems many time. that how will you express it in text format to make their Assure care executive to understand.
for every chat they will send you youtube.com link to see video. if you are capable of doing by yourself of watching videos, need no worries.

Shaikh
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Sams

Publié le 14/04/2021

Ok

Ok

Avantages

Security and reports gst but it is easy to operate

Inconvénients

It promised me a picture to be added to the quotes which is pending and returning a damaged item or under warranty is a issue

Réponse de GOFRUGAL Technologies

Dear Mr Shaik, Thank you for your feedback. Please raise your issues as tickets in myGofrugal app, our team will look into the issue and solve it on priority.

Bharat
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Support During Covid19

Publié le 29/05/2021

Sales,Purchase, Accounts, MIS Reports and all for keeping ourselves on track.

Sales,Purchase, Accounts, MIS Reports and all for keeping ourselves on track.

Avantages

Easy Updation and Operations of this software is one of the best.

Inconvénients

Very Few but as per staff support each and every problem seems to be minimalist.

Alternatives envisagées

Stripe et Zoho Invoice

Pourquoi passer à GoFrugal

Best in terms of money & support.
Utilisateur vérifié

Best Software for Reatil

Publié le 13/04/2021

Best Product to maintain All your Retail business. They have very detailed software Billing to Balance sheet

Support and Upto date Software Update as Per best in industry standard

Inconvénients

Report designer should be added in product. It will allow us to design report as per customer required format

Jacob

Mixed Feeling

Publié le 24/03/2021

Overall experience with Gofrugal has been satisfactory.

Overall experience with Gofrugal has been satisfactory.

Avantages

Using the Software, we are able to monitor the business in real time from anywhere in the world. The software gets updated regularly. The bugs are cleared and new features are added. Lots of options and reports available

Inconvénients

The accounting side of the software needs to be improved. There should be an option for the users to design the reports from the data available. An option to back-up data and separate the database on basis of financial year would help to reduce the cost of ownership of software. Proper user manual of the software is not available. Hence not even 50% of the features of the software not being used. Currently the software gets an update every week. It's difficult to keep software up-to-date at shop.

Réponse de GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're really glad that you are enjoying our product and service. Our team has been continuously working on reducing the patch size and the time consumed for patch update. We will definitely look into your feedback and work on it.

RAJASISH

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

ON LINE CHAT PROBLEM

Publié le 18/03/2021

VERY BAD.AT FIRST MARKETING PERSON WHO SHOWS DEMO BUT NOT AWARE THE KOLKATA OFFICE , WHO WILL ASSIST A NEW GUYS.THEN WHO CAME TO IMPLEMENT HE IS HURRY TO RETURN BACK.AFTER THREE YEARS I CAME TO KNOW THERE IS OFFICE AT KOLKATA WHO CAN GUIDE US.

ON LINE CHAT THAT SHOULD NOT BEAR PLEASE ABOLISH THE DEPARTMENT.THEY ARE ALWAYS SEND A YOU TUBE LINK WITHOUT LISTEN THE MATTER.I AM THE [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] OF THE COMPANT WHO DEAL THE SOFTWARE,WE ARE BUSINESSMAN NOT SOFTWARE ENGINEER.FOR SUPPORT WE ARE PAYING YEARLY FEES.TODAY MORNING [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] WILL NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND INFORM ME TO CONTACT ANOTHER TECHNICAL PERSON .I WAIT TILL HALF AN HOUR NOBODY RESPONSE.MOST CALLOUS PERSON.
I AM FED UP TO CHAT SUPPORT.HORRIBLE

Avantages

NOTHING NEW IN SOFTWARE WHICH CAN ATTRACT ME.

NOBODY ARE INTERESTED TO TAKE FEED BACK AND SOLVE IT AND ASK IS IT SOLVE OR NOT

Réponse de GOFRUGAL Technologies

We feel sad by through your feedback. We will get in touch with you to understand more in detail on how to improve our ratings

Swaroop
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

4stares

Publié le 17/05/2022

it good and friendly software

it good and friendly software

Avantages

Sale and purchase and non moving items

Inconvénients

Unmatched software new development in the software

Alternatives envisagées

Origo
Rajitha

More than a decade of Quality and Assurance

Avantages

I've been using their product for about 15 years, and I can whole wholeheartedly say that they've become a part and parcel of my business. They've got an intuitive deisgn that has gone through many iterations over the years. Along with constantly updating their software based on customer requirements and world needs.

Inconvénients

The lack of a Garment Production Module in their software has indeed caused some discomfort over the years in my business.

Ravindran
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Feedback

Publié le 01/10/2020

I am happy with the investment made on GOFRUGAL Software

I am happy with the investment made on GOFRUGAL Software

Avantages

Ease of doing transactions and Customer support is extremely good!

Nothing in Particular . Over all experience is good and encouraging

Sunil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Best software without support

Publié le 15/03/2021

Developed best software but unfortunately without proper support system.

Developed best software but unfortunately without proper support system.

Avantages

Easy to use, many features and options, constant development, easy to make little changes as per our need, multi company billing,

Inconvénients

Software is very good but no one available to teach or guide how to use it throughly. Even in chat they will tell our team will contact you but no one call back. Even they close the ticket without completely solving the problem so I need to reopen it.
Gofrugal should try to understand their individual customer's need and guide them to develop their customer's business.

Vikramjit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A complete data management package.

Publié le 15/03/2021

Avantages

Gofrugal Retail POS is just not an ordinary accounting or POS software. It is a Digital Platform for all kind of Data Management Options. Growth of any business hides in its 'Data' which is securely and efficiently maintained by this software. I always recommend Gofrugal who wants to develop their business.

Inconvénients

No cons find yet. (within an experience of 2 years.)

Sureshkumar
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

The front runner

Publié le 29/03/2021

Previously some issues are there. But past 3 years i am not facing any issue. if any issue raised they will rectify in next patch update.

Easy to use, understanding the application and 15 years of addiction

Inconvénients

No issues. Day-to-day updating. Some people are struggling to use this software. They need direct phone helpline.

Réponse de GOFRUGAL Technologies

Dear Mr Sureshkumar, We'd just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our team will reach you and get the details of the customer, who are interested in Phone Support.

Mohammed

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Gofrugal features are very easy to use and can using instantly without training

Publié le 15/09/2022

We are really very happy with the service and the features

We are really very happy with the service and the features

Avantages

Gofrugal features can be used with zero training with a person with minimal skill set, we can manage all the functionalities from purchase to sales, inventory management with mobile tools in a simplified manner.

Inconvénients

Nothing major as we are serviced with all the required features

Nitesh
  • Secteur d'activité : Import/Export
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Good software, but lacks customization & prompt solving of issues

Publié le 13/04/2021

Good. But can be far better.

Good. But can be far better.

Avantages

It has good reports, integration with business functions.

Inconvénients

It lacks integration with online business, online websites

Sekandi
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Managing Director

Publié le 17/03/2021

I have been using this software since 2014 to date, but and its proven to be the best software in the world

Avantages

Usability and functions , good customer support,
currency compatibility in every country

Inconvénients

The software is easy to learn and use, has good customer support and security features

Réponse de GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thanks, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Gagan

Gofrugal Best software

Publié le 15/11/2022

Very Nice software, Live chat support helps and after sells is also good

Very Nice software, Live chat support helps and after sells is also good

User friendly , easy to use , fast processing

Inconvénients

using from a long Time But do not found any thing that is least usefully

Ganesh M Auti
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Pos

Fantastic solutions

Fantastic solutions

Very good. Software billing is easy. Secure and rubbust solutions

Inconvénients

Day closing option not much matured.
Modern digitalisation missing

Réponse de GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thank you for sparing your time and sharing the review. We definitely look into your feedback and work on the best possible solution

Nooruddin
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The experience with GoFrugal was Awesome. As a partner, we feel comfortable doing business...

Publié le 31/10/2017

Intelligent Data Analytics Feature
End to End solution in one software for Business

Intelligent Data Analytics Feature
End to End solution in one software for Business

Software Features
Regular Software Updates based on Market Need
Automated Support
Easy Self Help Materials as well Videos, to self learn the product.

Inconvénients

Would be happy if they solved the problems, instead of following the processes in some cases. For Valuable partners like us, the trust is more important.

madhusudan