5 avis

GroomPro POS

Web-based POS solution for the pet grooming industry

4,8 /5 (5 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

Initial review

Publié le 04/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

First of all, AWESOME customer service and follow up. The staff is readily available and willing to work with my schedule. We got up and running fast. We have tried several other popular systems. Every other system we tried had us shaking our heads after the initial onboarding call. I felt like I needed a program specialist on site. We had one, one hour call and we are rolling. GroomProPOS is the first one we have used that isn't laborious to learn. Don't let the fact that it's easy sway you from thinking it's not a feature filled program. All of the functions are simple and make sense. You don't have to constantly search for something you want to do. The BEST user interface out there! This is a full suite software program for groomers. You will NOT be disappointed. I finally feel like I have a great software system with the support to match. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are amazing!

Avantages

Strong features and capabilities with a clean, uncluttered interface. When a customer calls from a number we have in our system, we get a pop up with their information. You then just answer the phone, click on the pop-up and VOILA...you have that customers information open and ready to book! Exactly what we've been looking for.

Inconvénients

I use a third party credit card processing system that I love. Though I can run my register from GroomProPOS, track sales and issue receipts, my processing system doesn't communicate with GroomProPOS. In fairness, this was an issue with ALL other systems we tested.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

John H.
Traduire en français

best investment as a groomer ever made!

Publié le 11/04/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Prior to using Groom Pro Pos, i did everything by hand. All my appointments, my dog cards were done by hand. It was so tedious and took alot of time out of my day! When i signed on to Groom Pro POS, my life got so much easier. Not only did it help with my customer database but they also provided me with analytics on each one of my groomers! We also signed on to there point of sale software, so we could integrate our processing with there system which aloud of to safe money. Everyday I use Groom Pro Pos i learn more and helpful tools that help me streamline by processes and expand my business! Thank you so much Groom Pro Pos!!!

Réponse de GroomProPOS

Thanks, John! Glad to hear you're enjoying GroomPro POS!

Nancy J.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Simple to Use - Love the Signing & Tipping

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 22/09/2018

Excellent

Avantages

Every customer gets asked to leave a review after they check out.
Also they can easily sign on my iPad and leave a tip after I swipe their card.

Inconvénients

Nothing - all good. I wish it was a bit easier to setup my services menu but that's a one time issue.

Réponse de GroomProPOS

Thanks so much Nancy! We are working on easier service item editing and adding.
It will be released later this year!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Larry S.
Traduire en français

GroomPro POS saved my business!

Publié le 17/05/2017

Avantages

I am not what you consider technologically saavy and GroomPro's platform made it very easy for me to get up and running.

Réponse de GroomProPOS

Hey Larry! Very happy you are enjoying GroomPro POS!

Marni L.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Quality pet grooming software

Publié le 24/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Customer service is very attentive and follows up quickly.

Avantages

Very user friendly. Great social media features.

Inconvénients

Lacking some retail inventory features.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10