PatientNow

4,0 (222)
Donnez votre avis !
Un système d'EMR (dossier médical informatisé) et d'engagement des patients

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

222 avis

Erika
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Owner review

Publié le 15/12/2020

I absolutely LOVE customer support! they are all so incredibly helpful, patient and pleasant to work with!
I also really appreciate the quarterly software updates and that when I have feedback/suggestion it is taken seriously

Avantages

We love the ease of scheduling, the EMR feature, the portal for our patients to fill out paperwork, patientADVANTAGE, securePAY NOW, on-line appointment feature, reports

Inconvénients

Creating custom packages involving multiple different services and products is a HUGE pain and very inefficient. there needs to be a much easier way of doing this as we are constantly creating these custom packages every day for our patients.
Inventory management. there is NONE and that is a huge problem. No business selling retail should be without a good inventory management system. Right now we have no way to create purchase orders or to receive orders and close out PO's with an automatic update of our inventory. this is very problematic

MDWare et Booker

Pourquoi choisir PatientNow

Wanted an EMR system and better reporting
victoria

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

good system but still needs some improvement

Publié le 24/04/2019

Avantages

EMR works pretty well when the provider is in the office.

Inconvénients

1. The report functionality still needs a lot improvement. A lot very essential reports are missing or not working well if you are trying to use PN reports to run data analysis to grow your practice, control your inventory, reconcile commissions or system audit. The support team will input the enhancement request for you if they see the importance of the modification needed but no guarantee when the request will be fulfilled. If you can't wait, I believe PN can make customize report for you for a fee. This is something that I was not informed at the time of software purchase.

2. PN doesn't have a mobile platform to support cell phones. If the provider gets a call from answering service after hours, he has to find a computer or tablet to log into the system to document the call.

3. Information doesn't flow from one module to another. For example, when a patient comes in for Botox, MA logs the type of injectible, units, lot #, provider ect. PN won't push such info into invoice. When the patient is ready to be checked out, the front desk lady has to manually enter the same information again. This creates inefficiency and chance for error intentionally or unintentionally.

Hope

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

DISHONEST AND DYSFUNCTIONAL. Do NOT downgrade to cloud based version until they fix big bugs!

Publié le 04/09/2019

I ran out of room above; but there are multiple other problems with PN and their support and capabilities. The report and data analysis are a joke--if you really want to know, for instance, how many of a specific surgery you book from a certain city or area code to know which of your ad campaigns are actually turning into booked cases you can not. If you want to know how many of a specific type of surgery you've done within a specific time period you have to just print all cases for that time period and count them yourself, and on and on.
As I write this my nurse is on the phone with a PN technician for what will literally be her 12th hour trying to solve the loss of scanning capability which accompanies the cloud base version we, and other PN clients, are being pushed into using. Yes, with every change or upgrade prior functions are typically lost, the techs completely BS us by saying that it is a fault of our office, or something our IT guy did, etc., before finally admitting (after two weeks of this crap) that other offices are all having this same issue.
This is absolutely standard operating procedure for PatientNow. They deny the problem for a while, we waste multiple hours trying to work around a technical issue ourselves with no help, I finally get angry and push it when what they are telling us makes no sense and finallly they admit that there is a problem on their end which they do not know how to fix; and do not know that they will ever fix.

Avantages

My patient records are all currently stored in this EMR. That is the only pro. and the only reason we still have it.
Will likely be switching soon.

Inconvénients

Multiple misrepresentations and technical issues. Will list just a few :
1. Before and afters are crucial to a cosmetic surgery practice. PN has multiple issues with photo management .I put in an "enhancement request" July 2015-still pending. Issues include: You can create a before/after montage but CAN'T SAVE IT. Yep. You have to screen shot, save to your desktop, and then import back into the chart. Second, the before/after you create is not in a form usable for your website, ads, soc media, etc. It has a crude border which separates the photos and the right and left borders have dotted lines and arrows on them. Finally, if you want to do a 3x3 grid instead of 1x1 or 2x2 the photos can not be put in any specific order so you can not really show "before" and "after".
PN salespeople are dishonest even if you pointedly ask a about a specific capability or if there are any extra charges, etc. PN administration will NOT back up what their salespeople promise and just tell you they don't know why you were told [fill in the blank].
Prime example: I thought long and hard before buying the software in 2012 and asked specifically if I would own the software, what kind of tech support I would have and whether there were ANY additional charges at all with the exception of add-ons discussed. Imagine my surprise when I was hit with a $5,000 annual "support fee" which has increased steadily in price since then.
3. Almost every capability they you would want is an additional charge.

Beck
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

The Two Sides To Using PatientNow

Publié le 15/05/2023

Avantages

I like how everything is in one system. It's easy to check people in and out, schedule, and process payments. With this system, we can now allow for prepurchasing singular items, as it allows us to keep better track of how many sessions are left in someone's package.

Inconvénients

Texts never work. I stated it earlier in the review, but I get them approved, it says in every patient profile that the texts went through when they didn't, and then support tries to tell me I'm wrong or say I'm doing something wrong when I haven't done anything different than they've told me. You also can't use the mass email function if you're using Gmail due to not being able to send more than 500 emails in 24 hours. Not every report matches with each other, and the treatment pathways don't always work. And most annoyingly, support doesn't know what the heck they're doing 90% of the time. I know how to solve more problems on PatientNow than support does, and when I go to them with a big issue, no one know what to do so they say they'll call back with a solution and never do.

Rachel
  • Secteur d'activité : Matières plastiques

Product Review

Publié le 01/10/2019

PatientNow offers EVERYTHING you need for a practice. It provides everything from scheduling appointments, texting/emailing to communicate with patients, and extensive patient charts to running reports for tracking your practices growth and keeping your inventory, products, and services organized. It is a great program with just a few minor inconveniences. I feel like there is not program that will not have those though. The great part is PatientNow has great customer service to help you maneuver through those minor set-backs.

Avantages

The customer service department availability and knowledge is awesome! If the person that I come in contact with first does not have a solution, they make sure they find the right person for finding the solution.

Inconvénients

There are some simple functionalities that I wish were different. For instance, printing multiple copies of requisitions, quotes, invoices, etc. There is no option to print multiple copies at one time. It is little stuff like that, that may not take a long time, but through out the day gets frustrating. I also do not like that there is ONE type of scanner that is compatible with their program. It is a very expensive scanner and I wish there were more options.

Mareena
Mareena
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

WARNING!!!! Patient Now & Aesthetic Now are the same, fraudulent claims & terrible support

Publié le 01/11/2021

I would not recommend Patient Now, Aesthetic Now, RxPhoto, Payrix, or Crystalclear Marketing. They are scam artist and have the worst customer service and support staff. I am now switching over to Aesthetic Record, and unfortunately I have to set everything up again. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. I would not want anyone else to go through what I went through.

Avantages

Would not be able to state a pro since the company falsely advertises the EMR's capabilities and so far it has been nothing but a nightmare working with them.

Inconvénients

Patient Now (PN)is merging with RX Photo and Crystal Clear Marketing to create Aesthetic Now (AN). But when they sold me on AN, they never mentioned that they were merging or that they are in the process of figuring things out. They are still advertising AN and PN as a system that can create packages, manage inventory, collect payment, do marketing, and so much more all for $414.00/month. I have been with them for about 6 months and they are still working on internal errors and software issues. The inventory management does not work and when I submit a ticket it goes to crystal clear marketing, but no one ever follows up with you. Rx photo is a photo software and they do the medical charting, but they are limited on their charting and have useless templets. So, I had to make my own. I also had to make my own consent forms and treatment directions. They use Payrix for processing payments and they are still working on fixing the glitches. I have reached out to Stephen M from Patient Now and CrystalClearMD since he is the one in charge. He and his colleagues are always out of the office or on vacation and I have to email them multiple times for them to get back to me (which is several weeks). Stephan calls and states that he will follow up with me weekly and will refund me 50% of my monthly fees, but they keep charging my account and refuse to pick up the phone, refuse to call me back in a timely manner (weeks), refuse to email back (weeks). I would not recommend these people.

Aesthetic Record

Pourquoi passer à PatientNow

I chose Patient Now/Aesthetic Now because they claimed that they can do inventory tracking, collect payments, etc.
Gabi

Repta Plastic Surgery Feedback

Publié le 30/10/2023

-Easily customizable
-Treatment Pathways
-Keeps all your tools in one place (billing, marketing, feedback, etc.)

-Inconsistent customer support
-Would like to see an option for manual writing on an encounter note (like with an apple pen)

Lenore

Patient Now User

Publié le 01/08/2023

Patient Now software is perfect for us because it keeps track of our patients needs through the treatment pathways, sends out appointment reminders, creates financial reports that are important to our company, as well as email blasts, ease of use workflow calendars/ scheduling. Also love that PN keeps track of patient referrals.

Avantages

The scheduling , invoice/payment features of patient now work very well. All of the steps are very well thought out and easy to understand.

Inconvénients

Trying to learn how to create an email list to send out an email blast. However, the cust serv reps are amazing and patient and helpful. They can get you through anything that is PN related.

Sarah
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Med Spa Experience with PatientNow

Publié le 12/10/2023

PatientNow is the 3rd EMR system I have used since opening my medspa 7 years ago. I've now used PatientNow for nearly 3 years, and it by far the best system i've tried. I feel that it has most everything I need for both my needs and those of my patients. They are continually updating the system and making improvements to the software. I love that they integrate with RxPhoto which makes my charting seamless!

Avantages

Patients can schedule on lineIntegration with RXPhoto

Inconvénients

It was a large investment in time and effort in the beginning to create all of my forbs.

Kevin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PatientNow in an office- based surgical center

Publié le 07/09/2023

Avantages

We use PatientNow for everything. We schedule, confirm, remind, and follow-up from appointments with PatientNow's registration, automatic emails and texts, and created emails. Templates are stored and easily accessible. You can even send and receive faxes from within the system.

Inconvénients

Even though we use SecurePayNow through PatientNow, patients are not yet able to access their accounts and pay directly to their bills by logging into the portal.

Dana
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

This software over promises and under delievers

Publié le 13/07/2022

Terrible. My sales person lied to me regarding the functionality of the software. She reassured me in my demo as well as in emails that the system could do specific functions I require. I specifically asked if the system allowed for the creation of templates and/or dot phrases to make my charting streamline as well as consistent. She told me yes. She told me templates could be created in the update my record software. That was a lie. Only patient forms can be created in this software. She mentioned that I could create dot phrases with text expander. When I asked what text expander was she stated it was a way for me to create and use my dot phrases for my charting. What she failed to state is that text expander is a completely separate company with a monthly fee! When I brought this to the manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] attention, she stated that the month free they gave me for signing up should cover the fee I will have to pay this other company to make her system function properly! This company will falsely advertise functionality they are not capable of delivering and expect you to pay for additional services to make up for their shortcomings. I strongly advise against dealing with this company.

Avantages

The software is aesthetically appealing to the eye.

Inconvénients

Everything. The documentation screens are useless. Information is completely disjointed and non-cohesive. You have to click into to many sections to get the most simple of information regarding your treatment. The forms are in a completely different software called update my records. Why is information in so many disjointed places? Do not waste your time on this software. Keep looking. There are many other medspa software that offer much more than this company at the same price point.

Jeri

Love this platform

Publié le 11/04/2023

Patient Now has benefitted our practice by providing great insight through reports. The way patient now is structured, it is very easy to extract and examine critical components of running a practice to better improve our overall quality of care and finances.

Avantages

Patient Now has a well thought out design that allows many options to be utilized to maximize both practice growth and marketing but also patient engagement. The features really allow us to stay plugged in with our patients. Options are seamless and automatic. From structured and scheduled appointment reminders to Treatment Pathways, this software has great features that keep that patient engaged, make the patient feel supported and keep the patient coming back.

Inconvénients

We have a largely Hispanic speaking demographic and the Portal does not have options for Spanish only however we can structure appointment reminders and many other things in Spanish.

Samuel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 08/12/2020

Still looking...........................

Inconvénients

I can not fathom with all the features that are built into the software that a feature doesn't exist where if someone schedules an online appointment with me that I can't receive an immediate email notification. Case and point (example): If I leave work on Friday at 5pm and have no one scheduled for Saturday, but someone logs in Friday night at 5:01 to make an appointment for Saturday morning - I won't know about that appointment unless I sign in and physically look Friday night before bed or wake up very early Saturday to "check" and see if anyone made an appointment. I think its criminal this isn't a feature.

I also am very very very (VERY) disappointed in the speed. I was told and I feel VERY MISLEAD about the speed of the product. Every-time I talk to anyone they say "oh check your wifi connection," or "move it closer to the wifi, it must be the location." No in fact this isn't the case and you guys KNOW IT. I know you are undergoing certain upgrades to improve the product, however you have lied to your consumers and I'm furious over it. I am seriously re-evaluating dumping your services immediately following the end of my application.

Kim

Keep looking

Publié le 20/09/2021

If the software works as promised, and they provide any kind of customer support then I would recommend it. But my experience over the last three to four months has been so poor that even though it will cost me a lot of time I'm going to start looking for another company to work with. It's over a week for a return call and sometimes not at all, even for technical support issues. I have asked for a refunds and discounts on services because of the poor turnaround time, and never hear back anything. Do not recommend

Avantages

I like the charting features, and the patient follow up is what I originally signed up for.

Inconvénients

Firstly it has become extremely slow and difficult to use. It used to be quite fast, but now charting takes an inordinate amount of time. I have reached out to the company four times at this point and struggle to even get a call back.

Craig

Great Product for the Value

Publié le 20/12/2022

We have enjoyed working with Envision. The software does what we need, customer support is efficient and knowledgeable in assisting with problem solving.

Avantages

We've been using Envision for a few years now. It's pretty user friendly, has all of the software features that we need (although we don't use them all), makes it easy to manage patient appointments and charting. We have 2 different clinics in 2 different states and Envision makes it easy to manage what needs to be separated but keep together what needs to be in one place.

Inconvénients

We did not find the credit card processing very user friendly for our clients so terminated that service. We also did not find the marketing email feature very user friendly.

Réponse de PatientNow

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on providing a powerful, yet user-friendly program.
We are enhancing our credit card processing frequently, so we encourage you to take a second look when you're ready. Thank you for your feedback!

Kaye

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Good concept needing better functionality and speed

Publié le 30/04/2019

The owner is visionary. The concepts are great. It could be more user friendly. See above.

Avantages

I bought this because of the patient engagement and retention features. It was okay until it became cloud based. It has good potential but it requires the support team to implement or change pathways.

Inconvénients

The cloud based version. It is so slow it is actually disruptive to our day. Seems thing to disappear or drop off. The features that were supposed to be present in the cloud, and why we switched before we had to are not there, eg memberships and the ability to ACH their monthly payments. They supposedly have an iPad version that will help in the rooms but we haven’t gotten it up and running yet. You cannot just switch from one user to another without the whole program rebooting again and my assistants follow me rather than staying in the same room. Customer service is responsive but we are all very frustrated at the moment.

Kat

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

PatientNow

Publié le 10/07/2023

Our original practice manager was so helpful in getting us set up and continued to offer personal support to us. Now we use the generic help desk and have not been able to resolve some issues or are told that they may be considered for the next update

Avantages

PatientNow has EMR, scheduling, inventory, finances, and reports all in one place.

Inconvénients

It is not intuitive for how to use, so everything must be taught by support staff.

Theo

Good product

Publié le 31/10/2019

It is lower in cost than other systems, but cloud-based services make it difficult to use

Avantages

Easy to use, intuitive, similar functions to other products on the market. Able to be modified to fit the practice.

Inconvénients

No Mac support. Cloud based resources make it’s reliability frustrating at times. In the future, might consider backing up info locally.

Lisa

Long-time users

Publié le 02/10/2019

it is an intuitive program to learn, but many features that we would think would be part of any good program aren't there and haven't been added over the almost 7 years we've requested them

Avantages

Easy to navigate and intuitive. Makes it easy to onboard new employees. Unlike some other products it doesn't try to cover every specialty which makes it simple to understand

Inconvénients

Can't bring up more than one session/patient at a time so have to interrupt what you're worjking with and navigate back where you were if you need to take care of another patient issue- especially challenging at front desk. No way of indicating urgent patient issues with warning- such as "do not schedule this patient" or "patient owes collections"- sticky note option is too easy to miss

Gabriele

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PatientNow is the best practice management Software

Publié le 16/10/2018

I have been using PatientNow for several years at this point and in my practice I always strive for improvements. Last year I took on the project to change PatientNow with a different practice management software. I evaluated several platforms including but not limited to Nextech and Remedly. Many promises were made by different companies but at the end, when my practice manager drilled into the softwares to check if this switch would benefit the practice, we quickly realized that PatientNow is the best option for our practice.

Avantages

Very complete software for practice management at a very affordable price. Great customer service, easy to use.

Inconvénients

I wish that they would switch to a native app or a web based version. now we work with a remote desktop connection that at time is a little slow

Jodi

Great product. Moderate learning curve

Publié le 30/05/2023

Has been challenging to get it all set up and running. Still not at full capacity as there are some features I haven’t tackled yet. When we schedule training, sometimes it takes a week or two to get it set up

Avantages

I like the mobile app feature. Helps me when I’m on the go to keep everything up to date and current in real time. Wish I could do more from the app

Inconvénients

Some features feel like an old DOS system and outdated. Some features are redundant.

Susie

Great Program for Plastic Surgery Office

Publié le 07/08/2023

Avantages

It seems like they have thought of everything. From lots of shortcuts to reporting options to the day to day scheduling, it is all very easy to learn and has a natural flow.

Inconvénients

They haven't really missed out on any option that I would like. If there is one, their tech team is very receptive to recommendations and they are constantly working to improve their product and it's offerings.

Nicole
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Does what it should

Publié le 17/07/2023

The training is not great, and there have been times where we needed customer support and were unable to get it for several. But there are videos available all the time. I wish there was a way to eliminate some features once you discover what they do and that you won't need them.

Avantages

Simplified enough to utilize for only what we need it for. I frequently discover new and useful ways to do things or hidden gems.

Inconvénients

There are often multiple ways to get to where you need to go. And while that is helpful sometimes it also can be overwhelming. Some of the administrative functions are counter intuitive.

Tebra

Pourquoi passer à PatientNow

More medspa specific
Joyce

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Customer service fails

Publié le 30/04/2019

High turn-over of staff, I can't get the same staff trainer/account manager twice. Customer service is horrible, quite honestly, I don't have anything nice to say about Patient Now. Do you recommend any good EMR systems for us? We are in the market.

Avantages

Easy to use, most of the time. Not much else to say here.

Inconvénients

When a problem does arise, I inevitably know that I have to call Patient Now support to talk to someone on the phone who WON'T take ownership of the problem, absolutely WON'T have the answer you need, and will likely let the ball drop on the problem so that you have to call back in days later angry and irritated.

Elsa

Patient Now Review

Publié le 14/10/2019

As I said before it is a friendly system, easy to work with. It does help our billers to process insurance without a problem and the coordinators do not have problem with the software. The financial employees have some problems when the software is changed without advise.

Avantages

The software is friendly. Easy to learn and use

Inconvénients

My experience with customer service was not very positive., they reps are not friendly and seem to be bother when we have a problem and call them.