PatientNow

Un système d'EMR (dossier médical informatisé) et d'engagement des patients

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

218 avis

Shauna
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

Patient Now Review

Publié le 14/12/2020

In all its is very good deal for what you get. The customer service and tech support is a main reason we decided to go with it.

Avantages

This program has the capability to do so much and has increased our revenue by 15% in just the short time we have been using it. The ability to send mass text and communicate via text allows us to send promotions we normally were limited in an eblast. Patient Now is also very efficient in transitioning from paper to fully electronic paperwork. The pre loaded templates make for a easy transition. We also utilize the treatment pathways that really make our office seamless and professional. Patient Now has buildable reports that make allocating our marketing dollars more efficient. Overall it is a very eloquent program.

Inconvénients

The learning curve but worth it. It would be nice to know that it usually takes 6 months to 12 months.

DaySmart Spa et Mindbody

Pourquoi choisir PatientNow

Practice Fushion had horrible customer service. you couldn't call and speak to anyone. The reports were very limited and they didn't have mass text blasts.

Pourquoi passer à PatientNow

The cost vs the features that Patient Now offers.
Ashleigh

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

New user but would still recommend

Publié le 28/07/2022

Overall, I’m very happy we made the switch. The benefits outweigh the cons and the addition of having the marketing emails and texts within the program make it very easy to reach your guests.

Avantages

I like the cloud based feature. It makes having multiple locations much easier.

Inconvénients

Employee scheduling is a nightmare. They make it way too difficult. And the sales reports need to be expandable so that you can see how envision came to that total.

Meevo

Pourquoi choisir PatientNow

For the cloud based option

Pourquoi passer à PatientNow

We also follow the Summit Business plan and the reports we need for that are incorporated into envision
Jonathan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Patient Now Review

Publié le 26/09/2019

THe software is OK. Its not very user friendly. I find that staffing adequate at PATient Now adequate but not outstanding. I find it annoying that at least 3 times a year our calls are returned after our hours and often times 2 days after the call is made.

Avantages

Computer based, multiple machines can run. I like the Electronic Prescription Module. I like the scheduler. I like the ease of document template use and writing encounter notes. I dont like its integration with MIRROR software as it is too slow.

Inconvénients

Dont like the report generator. It is unable to save the "steps" to generate a particular report so that everytime a report of a particular type that needs to be run, we must go through all the steps to run it. It is cumbersome and not time efficient. I purchased a Microsoft tablet to use with this software and it is quite cumbersome and dont use it. IT is too slow. I have all the latest and greatest wifi but still too slow.
I think the integration of WORD DOCUMENTS with this software needs to be upgraded. One can input a .RTF file to the template manager but it would be easier if the software recognized microsoft word documents. It does seem to hande pdfs a bit but not jpegs. I would like to have easier input of jpegs. I have inputted several jpegs for use in the clinical information section with injectables but the software is not very robust.
There needs to be changes in the Injectables ares. The drop downs for specific injectables do not pertain to that particular injectable. I dont remember off the bat which injectables there were not appropriate dosage or amount injected.

Shelby

PatientNow User Friendly

Publié le 13/11/2023

Avantages

The ease of use and a very helpful support team from PatientNow.

Inconvénients

PatientNow sends duplicate texts to patients to confirm their appointments even after the patient has confirmed the appointment.

Peter

The First 100....

Publié le 12/05/2020

The experience is nothing short of a 5 stars because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
. He is open,...

. He is open, pleasant, and interested in improvement.

Avantages

As one of the first 100 uses of this product, what I like the most is their willingness to listen to the users needs, challenges, and questions. How often does [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company travel to your office to see it in use?

Inconvénients

Over the years the weaknesses of any program should improve and PatientNOW has done just that. As nothing is perfect, their could be some work with marrying Quickbooks; time clock integration to Quickbooks; prescription platform.

Simran

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great system for a cash based aesthetic practice

Publié le 26/09/2019

Overall, great software product at an excellent price. Customer support has been great too, so I would highly recommend this to others.

Avantages

The software has addressed key work flow requirements in aesthetic practices. It has very helpful templates already included and making your own custom templates is very easy. Now that our practice has had it for some time we have started looking at the analytics that the software offers. Finally, text and email marketing is included which means we do not have to pay another vendor to do it or enter emails/phone numbers on another platform.

Inconvénients

I wish the software interface was more streamlined. When I say this, I am specifically referring to the small boxes and colors.

Michael
Michael

Stay away

Publié le 15/08/2023

Horrible experience. Once I realized that they could not deliver on their promises, I asked to get out of my contract. They refused even though they admitted that they mis represented what they could deliver.

Avantages

I liked what they first told me, that I could integrate all of my systems into one. Unfortunately, they were not able to do that. They mis represented what their system could do.

Inconvénients

Their systems are not integrated. They lack basic features that other EMRs and Spa Software programs offer.

Beck
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

The Two Sides To Using PatientNow

Publié le 15/05/2023

Avantages

I like how everything is in one system. It's easy to check people in and out, schedule, and process payments. With this system, we can now allow for prepurchasing singular items, as it allows us to keep better track of how many sessions are left in someone's package.

Inconvénients

Texts never work. I stated it earlier in the review, but I get them approved, it says in every patient profile that the texts went through when they didn't, and then support tries to tell me I'm wrong or say I'm doing something wrong when I haven't done anything different than they've told me. You also can't use the mass email function if you're using Gmail due to not being able to send more than 500 emails in 24 hours. Not every report matches with each other, and the treatment pathways don't always work. And most annoyingly, support doesn't know what the heck they're doing 90% of the time. I know how to solve more problems on PatientNow than support does, and when I go to them with a big issue, no one know what to do so they say they'll call back with a solution and never do.

Tonya

Patient Now

Publié le 13/04/2023

Pt Now is always very helpful when we have a problem or question.

Pt Now is always very helpful when we have a problem or question.

Avantages

Scheduling and entering patient demographics

Inconvénients

The insurance module needs to be streamlined to be more efficient. Very difficult to work with. I don't know if it is because our system isn't set up properly or if it is just not equipped for this. Posting simple transactions are fine but if you need to refund or transfer a credit to another acct, it needs work ! Creating a fake gift card to transfer a credit to another patient does not make sense from an accounting standpoint.

Pam

PatientNow for EMR

Publié le 24/04/2023

Patient Now works well for our office.

Patient Now works well for our office.

Avantages

The text message feature is the best, it really helps with patients that don't live nearby when there is an issue.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it's difficult to navigate and we still need to use a different system for payments. I know PatientNow has a payment system but we have not updated to that yet.

Dana
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

This software over promises and under delievers

Publié le 13/07/2022

Terrible. My sales person lied to me regarding the functionality of the software. She reassured me in my demo as well as in emails that the system could do specific functions I require. I specifically asked if the system allowed for the creation of templates and/or dot phrases to make my charting streamline as well as consistent. She told me yes. She told me templates could be created in the update my record software. That was a lie. Only patient forms can be created in this software. She mentioned that I could create dot phrases with text expander. When I asked what text expander was she stated it was a way for me to create and use my dot phrases for my charting. What she failed to state is that text expander is a completely separate company with a monthly fee! When I brought this to the manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] attention, she stated that the month free they gave me for signing up should cover the fee I will have to pay this other company to make her system function properly! This company will falsely advertise functionality they are not capable of delivering and expect you to pay for additional services to make up for their shortcomings. I strongly advise against dealing with this company.

Avantages

The software is aesthetically appealing to the eye.

Inconvénients

Everything. The documentation screens are useless. Information is completely disjointed and non-cohesive. You have to click into to many sections to get the most simple of information regarding your treatment. The forms are in a completely different software called update my records. Why is information in so many disjointed places? Do not waste your time on this software. Keep looking. There are many other medspa software that offer much more than this company at the same price point.

Rene

Patient Now

Publié le 10/04/2023

Still a good product. Great for our medical spa

Still a good product. Great for our medical spa

Avantages

The ease of collecting payments and running reports on different modalities

Inconvénients

When updates we loose some functions we were using with ease.

athenaOne

Pourquoi choisir PatientNow

More user friendly and cost

Better for Medical Spa
Marcie

PatientNow

Publié le 22/04/2019

PatientNow allowed us to streamline our business. It was difficult to transition over to paperless, but the Patientnow system was pretty intuitive and our staff adjusted. It was an excellent choice for our business and I'm grateful we discovered it when be began our paperless transition back in 2011.

Avantages

We are a plastic surgery practice and we purchased this software because it allowed us to use it for both our insurance billing as well as cosmetic billing. We sell skin care products as part of our business and this software allowed us to use a bar code scanner, inventory the products and create cosmetic invoices. A lot of medical software is not geared towards plastic surgery practices which require both insurance and cosmetic billing. The others that we researched, were much more complicated, much more expensive and had many components that we didn't need. We didn't want to pay for features we wouldn't end up using. We were fortunate to purchase PatientNow when it was first coming out and got a fantastic introductory offer.

Inconvénients

Occasionally, I come across a report or feature that is missing, what I feel like, are obvious options. The help department usually is responsive to our feedback.

Rachel
  • Secteur d'activité : Matières plastiques

Product Review

Publié le 01/10/2019

PatientNow offers EVERYTHING you need for a practice. It provides everything from scheduling appointments, texting/emailing to communicate with patients, and extensive patient charts to running reports for tracking your practices growth and keeping your inventory, products, and services organized. It is a great program with just a few minor inconveniences. I feel like there is not program that will not have those though. The great part is PatientNow has great customer service to help you maneuver through those minor set-backs.

Avantages

The customer service department availability and knowledge is awesome! If the person that I come in contact with first does not have a solution, they make sure they find the right person for finding the solution.

Inconvénients

There are some simple functionalities that I wish were different. For instance, printing multiple copies of requisitions, quotes, invoices, etc. There is no option to print multiple copies at one time. It is little stuff like that, that may not take a long time, but through out the day gets frustrating. I also do not like that there is ONE type of scanner that is compatible with their program. It is a very expensive scanner and I wish there were more options.

Kim

Keep looking

Publié le 20/09/2021

If the software works as promised, and they provide any kind of customer support then I would recommend it. But my experience over the last three to four months has been so poor that even though it will cost me a lot of time I'm going to start looking for another company to work with. It's over a week for a return call and sometimes not at all, even for technical support issues. I have asked for a refunds and discounts on services because of the poor turnaround time, and never hear back anything. Do not recommend

Avantages

I like the charting features, and the patient follow up is what I originally signed up for.

Inconvénients

Firstly it has become extremely slow and difficult to use. It used to be quite fast, but now charting takes an inordinate amount of time. I have reached out to the company four times at this point and struggle to even get a call back.

Craig

Great Product for the Value

Publié le 20/12/2022

We have enjoyed working with Envision. The software does what we need, customer support is efficient and knowledgeable in assisting with problem solving.

Avantages

We've been using Envision for a few years now. It's pretty user friendly, has all of the software features that we need (although we don't use them all), makes it easy to manage patient appointments and charting. We have 2 different clinics in 2 different states and Envision makes it easy to manage what needs to be separated but keep together what needs to be in one place.

Inconvénients

We did not find the credit card processing very user friendly for our clients so terminated that service. We also did not find the marketing email feature very user friendly.

Réponse de PatientNow

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on providing a powerful, yet user-friendly program.
We are enhancing our credit card processing frequently, so we encourage you to take a second look when you're ready. Thank you for your feedback!

Kaye

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Good concept needing better functionality and speed

Publié le 30/04/2019

The owner is visionary. The concepts are great. It could be more user friendly. See above.

Avantages

I bought this because of the patient engagement and retention features. It was okay until it became cloud based. It has good potential but it requires the support team to implement or change pathways.

Inconvénients

The cloud based version. It is so slow it is actually disruptive to our day. Seems thing to disappear or drop off. The features that were supposed to be present in the cloud, and why we switched before we had to are not there, eg memberships and the ability to ACH their monthly payments. They supposedly have an iPad version that will help in the rooms but we haven’t gotten it up and running yet. You cannot just switch from one user to another without the whole program rebooting again and my assistants follow me rather than staying in the same room. Customer service is responsive but we are all very frustrated at the moment.

Lenore

Patient Now User

Publié le 01/08/2023

Patient Now software is perfect for us because it keeps track of our patients needs through the treatment pathways, sends out appointment reminders, creates financial reports that are important to our company, as well as email blasts, ease of use workflow calendars/ scheduling. Also love that PN keeps track of patient referrals.

Avantages

The scheduling , invoice/payment features of patient now work very well. All of the steps are very well thought out and easy to understand.

Inconvénients

Trying to learn how to create an email list to send out an email blast. However, the cust serv reps are amazing and patient and helpful. They can get you through anything that is PN related.

Hardik

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

New Cloud Based Software Glitchy

Publié le 01/10/2019

Great support.

Great support.

Avantages

Cloud based software is definitely the way to go and it has a lot of functionality. Probably too much for most oractices

Inconvénients

Missing records. Slow upload speeds for pictures. Bloated software. Used to be better before. I wouldn’t recommend this unfortunately not something better to choose from. Overpriced

Lisa

Long-time users

Publié le 02/10/2019

it is an intuitive program to learn, but many features that we would think would be part of any good program aren't there and haven't been added over the almost 7 years we've requested them

Avantages

Easy to navigate and intuitive. Makes it easy to onboard new employees. Unlike some other products it doesn't try to cover every specialty which makes it simple to understand

Inconvénients

Can't bring up more than one session/patient at a time so have to interrupt what you're worjking with and navigate back where you were if you need to take care of another patient issue- especially challenging at front desk. No way of indicating urgent patient issues with warning- such as "do not schedule this patient" or "patient owes collections"- sticky note option is too easy to miss

Louise
  • Secteur d'activité : Matières plastiques

Considering EMR system

Publié le 05/04/2021

It been a good experience they do provide a lot of webinars and help if you ask for it. It has been easy to work with PatientNow and there are helpful when you do reach out.

Avantages

What I like about PatientNow is that it's an easy to use software and great features that can opt in for. Also, there is a new feature that I just recently tried was the CareCredit link directly in our software easy to use and it was quick and fast transactions VS logging into our CareCredit portal.

Inconvénients

I feel at times that PatientNow can operate slow, we recently upgraded to the Icloud version to use some of their newer features that it provides. And in hopes that the software will be faster.

Jodi

Great product. Moderate learning curve

Publié le 30/05/2023

Has been challenging to get it all set up and running. Still not at full capacity as there are some features I haven’t tackled yet. When we schedule training, sometimes it takes a week or two to get it set up

Avantages

I like the mobile app feature. Helps me when I’m on the go to keep everything up to date and current in real time. Wish I could do more from the app

Inconvénients

Some features feel like an old DOS system and outdated. Some features are redundant.

Sam

Went from Server to Cloudbase

Publié le 27/09/2019

Over the years PatientNOW has really grown in the reports. Which very helpful. They are intergrating more and more which is a plus.

Avantages

The software does a great job of capturing Patient info from contacts, scheduling, reports. It does what there company states Capture, Sustain, Grow! The New Features in the Cloud are way better then Server.

Inconvénients

The communication is sometime slow or misleading. Cost more in operation then Server base. More internet and higher bill then Server clients.

Sue

Highly recommend PatientNow

Publié le 24/04/2023

PatientNow is easy to use and has many features that are useful to our medical practice and med spa. The ease of scheduling for a multi provider clinic is extremely important and this program offers that and more!

Avantages

Navigating a patients EMR and the ease of scheduling for a busy multi provider clinic.

Inconvénients

Would like to see an easier, more efficient way to add schedule blocks/times.

Thomas

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

PatientNow - almost there...

Publié le 12/04/2019

Avantages

Scheduling functions work well. Handles large patient data base well.

Inconvénients

Patient information books do not handle multiple procedures well - there is much redundant printing of common sections. The old Inform software is dramatically better at this part of things - to the point that we still use it for pre-operative document generation.

I am not happy that I am being forced to convert from our server-based version to a cloud-based version within the next year. I worry about data security and having a non-functional office in the event of an internet failure.