100 avis

Raydiant

Plateforme d'affichage dynamique pour télévisions

4,5 /5 (100 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
100 avis
Damien G.
Secteur d'activité: Développement de programmes
Traduire en français

Mira review - how it works for me.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's been a great addition to our marketing efforts from within the store. Our locations are very busy and it's not always that easy for our customer service specialist to mention current promos. We rely on Mira to assist in this area greatly.

Avantages

The set up process was very easy and fast. The support team was great as well.

Inconvénients

Nothing really that I didn't like, however, it'd be great if the implemented a kinetic typography module.

Robert W.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Raydiant Boards at Arizona Culinary Institute

Publié le 29/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

we used the boards in both the public areas and in the student training areas for information.

Avantages

ACI used Raydiant Boards (2) for 2 years very easy to setup and make changes to. The plug in modules would constantly freeze and needed to be reset. We tested our network and have fiber feeding the network but would constantly Freeze. The software is very well designed and easy to use. the hardware is not worth the fee however. did not renew the contract. would like to see the software use a reliable hardware platform like Roku which is rock solid in its reliability.

Inconvénients

Software is great hardware was the issue

Sam N.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Mira displays at Wilder Auto Center

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are an Auto Mall with 9 car brands. We strive to have consistent messages through the dealership, and yet needed to have brand specific ads appear uniquely in each showroom. Mira is an inexpensive and very easy solution to that.

Avantages

Custom displays in each showroom allow us to message our clients uniquely, depending on which showroom they're in, while maintaining a consistent message throughout all showrooms. Easy to handle all displays from a single computer. Works on virtually any display we have in our complex.

Inconvénients

System, as of now, can not refresh the displays remotely if the display has gone off line. Requires an employee to physically unplug and reboot the Mira controller which is often hard to access as it is tucked behind the screen. Would like a refresh button via the Mira Dashboard to force a reboot remotely.

Ryan G.
Traduire en français

Raydiant makes digital signage foolproof!

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 19/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Raydiant has created an easy-to-implement digital signage solution that in 3 simple steps you can get the software up and running. My clients love Raydiant because:
1.) It's a foolproof, plug-and-play solution.
2.) It's very affordable and can be used with their existing TVs.
3.) You don't have to hire a designer because Raydiant has built-in design software that comes with stock videos, images, and templates.
4.) The product easily scales from one to many locations and customized specials/promotions can be scheduled and pushed out.

My clients have seen impacts in increased sales from the very professional and appealing imagery on their screens. They are able to schedule specials or push something out last minute, and they can tailor the specials based on restaurant location or time of year. Raydiant has revolutionized digital signage and made it easy for any restaurant to implement and use. Cannot recommend enough!

Avantages

Easy to use, plug and play with remote access, works with any TV, easily scales from one to many restaurants, no design skills are needed - comes complete with graphic design software and pre-built templates, can push out customized promotions and specials, can set different music to play at different times of the day or by location.

Inconvénients

I can honestly say my clients have found nothing to dislike about Raydiant's product. If we have a question or concern, their customer care team gets an answer or finds a solution very quickly.

Michael J.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Traduire en français

Easy to set-up and implement

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Generally pleased with the product and support received. The slide function has been in "Beta" mode since our start-up. Hoping improvements are forthcoming that allows for full transparency with Microsoft PowerPoint or other similar software packages. Various transitions between slides would be nice.

Avantages

Allows for truly remote administration on a recurring basis. Eliminates the need for local intervention for updates and changes.

Inconvénients

I wish it had better functionality with Microsoft PowerPoint. At this time, PowerPoint presentations require that the file be saved as a PDF and then uploaded. Doing so results in the necessity to time slides uniformly relating to the display time each slide is on the screen. The work around requires slides be uploaded individually and is more involved than hoped for.

Kristen B.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

Shaky UX

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am stuck because I don’t understand using credits and/or how to apply my credits to showcase my display.

Avantages

I like the variety of templates and videos.

Inconvénients

The concept of using credits is not well explained. Customer service doesn’t know product well enough to guide customers accurately. No proper follow up to ensure user experience.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Jessica K.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

Digital Menus

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've been very happy so far with Raydiant.

Avantages

This product is easy to use for our locations. It is easy to setup and schedule slides for our guests to view pricing.

Inconvénients

When connected to WiFi, the menu board doesn't work when internet is out.

Daryle S.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
Traduire en français

Easy set and maintenance!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 26/10/2020

Avantages

Raydiant created an easy-to-use digital signage system for all types of users. In minutes, I can schedule, update and deploy new messages. Their integration library keeps growing making it a system that's constantly evolving! Raydiant picked the best features and integrated it into an all in one solution!

Inconvénients

I like the current features. Ongoing updates make it best in class.

Jeff R.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
Traduire en français

Reliable, efficient, easy to use.

Publié le 02/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is an affordable way for me to have reliable slides rotating in my store front window.

Avantages

Does everything I need it to, easy set up.

Inconvénients

Have no complaints. It could only be better for me if it was free!

James W.

Ingenious

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 03/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Its has been an outstanding experience, and excellent way to provide information to potential customers.

Avantages

I used to have a business in Los Angeles and I used to put my TV screen in the window and let my customized screen saver play in the window, This is the ultimate screen saver, love it, easy to use and convenient.

Inconvénients

I really have not found anything I dont like about this software, well some times I wish I could share the feed.

Beth S.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
Traduire en français

MIRA highlights my business when I'm not there to do it in person.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My business shares space with a movie theater. As moviegoers stand in line for tickets or concessions, MIRA piques interest and provides information about my business with an audience of potential customers, that may not be exposed to my business otherwise.

Avantages

I love the ability to manage my MIRA signage from anywhere... at work, from my couch, on vacation. Keeping my posts fresh keeps my patrons current on what's happening in my business, including operating hours (especially during holiday and school vacation periods), our current escape room themes, promotional programs and the weather. We even have a trivia slide that keeps onlookers' interest throughout the entire loop.

Inconvénients

I wish some of the templates were a bit easier to customize. I use the Presentation template to display my operating hours. It work for the most part, but a template specifically for hours would be great.

Random loop freezing or skipping, not due to internet connectivity, occurs. If it occurs during off hours, I have no way of telling, therefore no way of rebooting the connections, or in my case, republishing. I wish there was an option for trouble notifications of some sort.

David D.
Traduire en français

Great product with innovative functions

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use Mira to engage with our guests and stores on a more personal level. With the proper
equipment, we are able to 'facetime' with our guests during an event or on any occasions that we see fit. And of course, its core digital signage functionality is a great in-store communication channel that can push any promotional messages almost instantly.

Avantages

It can display digital menus, promotional ads, video messages, youtube videos and offer a variety of capabilities. What makes it stand out is its video conferencing capability - it's like facetime but when it is used in a commercial setting with the ability to broadcast to multiple locations at the same time through TVs, it is veryinnovative. The management/service team is responsive, reliable, and great to work with.

Inconvénients

Video conferencing requires the user to facilitate the process and turn on the equipment. If everything can be automated with 1 single tab that will be incredible.

Lori B.
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Mira Makes Life Easy

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Mira Screen Signage is a simple solution for our company. We needed a way to consolidate and streamline all the signage that cluttered the customer area of our dealership. Mira gave us a one-stop-shop with one digitial screen in the customer area and it is working out exactly as we expected. Great bang for our bucks!

Plug and Play
Easy to Install
Intuitive Navigation
Great Support and Follow Up
Good Value for the investment

Inconvénients

We had a few issues initially with the software locking up on certain screens and we had to reset the device or Mira had to reset the software for us. However, things seem to be error free and performing as expected ever since.

Robin C.
Secteur d'activité: Vins et spiritueux
Traduire en français

Easy to use, priced right

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Mira allows us to create presentations for customers that give us the opportunity to let them know about events, offerings, specials, and other items. Not only do we use it to show menus, but also ask for reviews and advertise our Wine Club. Since we have started using Mira we have been able to stop printing menus which saves money on paper, we have nearly doubled our Wine Club membership, and have gotten many new positive reviews on multiple platforms.

Avantages

Mira allows us to keep important information in front of our customers via the TV we already have installed in the tasting room.

Inconvénients

There is not much to dislike. Mira is adding functionality all the time.

Robert I.
Secteur d'activité: Sports

Quick and Easy

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Mira customer service has been very helpful, we even were able to get a custom slide to display live updates from our website. We looked at several companies and Mira was very easy and cost effective. They are always working to make the service better by adding more options.

Avantages

Really easy to create, add, edit or delete displays.

Inconvénients

Would like to be able to use the display for Powerpoint Presentations with use of a remote control

Jeffrey Z.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Simple and easy to use

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, very pleased. We had a basic need and every other platform we tried were overly complex to get going.

With Mira, we were up and running in literally minutes. It provides exactly what we need!

Avantages

What I like most is how simple and quick it is to get content displayed.

Inconvénients

The library of built in apps is small and the ones that do exist should allow for more features and be more customizable.

Adam J.

Pet Store

Publié le 05/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love it! I think it opens up the doors for many creative options. Allows us to promote our sales and talk to our customers while they are waiting in line or just walking in the door.

Avantages

I love the ability to transition from videos, to the weather, to photos. It gives us lots of options on how we would like to promote something.

Inconvénients

It has froze a couple of times and I have to unlug it and plug it back in to get it going again. I would like to see a few new things added. Like maybe some form of game or trivia customers could do.

Joe S.
Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

Difference maker!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has been very pleasing to not have to deal with a lot of headaches. I’ve replaced one unit and it was simple. I’ve needed help and it was sent to me within minutes. Very helpful.

Avantages

That I can change the screen from anywhere in the matter of seconds is key. My customers really like the up to date info I put on the screens. Very helpful selling new products.

Inconvénients

Don’t know if it’s me or the Mira but I have to unplug them (some of them) every day. My WiFi does not keep them all moving.

Matt B.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

Intuitive but inconsistent

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Mira has been very helpful in allowing us to display varied content to our students in a new platform and has limited the number of emails we send, which is always a good thing.

Avantages

The user portal is really easy to figure out and post/schedule content. If your not a tech person but need to use a platform to display content, this is a great option.

Inconvénients

The devices frequently disconnect from WiFi even in areas with strong connectivity which is extremely frustrating at times.

Kent G.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Frankie's Mira Review

Publié le 28/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We can easily update the screen and offer our guests information that is both interesting and up to date

Avantages

Easy to use from the start. Fast to implement new specials and other information to the screens

Inconvénients

The portal to create screens is limited however using other creative tools make for a good workaround

Pablo B.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

Communicate is everything

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great costumer service, easy application. Best way to show your specials and events for restaurants. Work with the screen on remote mode

Avantages

The ability to effectively communicate future promotions with videos or powerful images

Inconvénients

Deal with third part WiFi connection or poor service from the WiFi supplier companies

Tyler H.

Incredible for any business

Publié le 01/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We’ve seen an increase in services and products, promotions and specials advertised through Mira behind our front desk

Avantages

The ease of use and increased awareness of products and services promoted through the platform

Inconvénients

Would like to see more color schemes for modern business esthetics

Lindsay F.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Easy Digital Signage for Club

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, we are very happy with the product and it does what we needed.

Avantages

The program is quick and easy to use to get your message on the Board. We use it to promote club activities and events and it's very quick to update.

Inconvénients

The design features are pretty limited.

Jeffery H.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Church Annoucements

Publié le 26/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall I am very satisfied with the Mira Screen signage.

Avantages

I love the ability to setup announcement slides anywhere that has internet access.

Inconvénients

The inability to stretch or make graphics bigger. There are many instances where I get graphics that are too small.

Jodi B.

Amazing Product

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our customer live the screens we've put in our restaurant - they display our daily specials, our events and greetings to our customers. It's increased our specials sales and brought us many more customers on our event nights.

Avantages

Mira was easy to set up! We had it up and running is fifteen minutes. If you want to look professional without spending a ton of money of time GET MIRA!

Inconvénients

We haven't had any issues in the last year we've been using Mira.