102 avis

Raydiant

Plateforme d'affichage dynamique pour télévisions

4,6 /5 (102 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
102 avis
Shima D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Game changing software for our retail stores

Publié le 24/01/2021

Great experience, wish we had ran into them sooner.

Avantages

Raydiants technology has been game changing ... our retail space has improved in more ways than one. We have been able to educate our clients, have virtual trunk shows,display and promote our new arrivals. We can attribute an increase in sales of 5-7 % .

Inconvénients

We were not able to tie it into our POS system- (our POS was built internally)

Robert W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Raydiant Boards at Arizona Culinary Institute

Publié le 29/10/2020

we used the boards in both the public areas and in the student training areas for information.

Avantages

ACI used Raydiant Boards (2) for 2 years very easy to setup and make changes to. The plug in modules would constantly freeze and needed to be reset. We tested our network and have fiber feeding the network but would constantly Freeze. The software is very well designed and easy to use. the hardware is not worth the fee however. did not renew the contract. would like to see the software use a reliable hardware platform like Roku which is rock solid in its reliability.

Inconvénients

Software is great hardware was the issue

Sam N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Mira displays at Wilder Auto Center

Publié le 19/02/2019

We are an Auto Mall with 9 car brands. We strive to have consistent messages through the dealership, and yet needed to have brand specific ads appear uniquely in each showroom. Mira is an inexpensive and very easy solution to that.

Avantages

Custom displays in each showroom allow us to message our clients uniquely, depending on which showroom they're in, while maintaining a consistent message throughout all showrooms. Easy to handle all displays from a single computer. Works on virtually any display we have in our complex.

Inconvénients

System, as of now, can not refresh the displays remotely if the display has gone off line. Requires an employee to physically unplug and reboot the Mira controller which is often hard to access as it is tucked behind the screen. Would like a refresh button via the Mira Dashboard to force a reboot remotely.

Ryan G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Raydiant makes digital signage foolproof!

Publié le 19/11/2020

Raydiant has created an easy-to-implement digital signage solution that in 3 simple steps you can get the software up and running. My clients love Raydiant because:
1.) It's a foolproof, plug-and-play solution.
2.) It's very affordable and can be used with their existing TVs.
3.) You don't have to hire a designer because Raydiant has built-in design software that comes with stock videos, images, and templates.
4.) The product easily scales from one to many locations and customized specials/promotions can be scheduled and pushed out.

My clients have seen impacts in increased sales from the very professional and appealing imagery on their screens. They are able to schedule specials or push something out last minute, and they can tailor the specials based on restaurant location or time of year. Raydiant has revolutionized digital signage and made it easy for any restaurant to implement and use. Cannot recommend enough!

Avantages

Easy to use, plug and play with remote access, works with any TV, easily scales from one to many restaurants, no design skills are needed - comes complete with graphic design software and pre-built templates, can push out customized promotions and specials, can set different music to play at different times of the day or by location.

Inconvénients

I can honestly say my clients have found nothing to dislike about Raydiant's product. If we have a question or concern, their customer care team gets an answer or finds a solution very quickly.

Michael J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to set-up and implement

Publié le 20/10/2020

Generally pleased with the product and support received. The slide function has been in "Beta" mode since our start-up. Hoping improvements are forthcoming that allows for full transparency with Microsoft PowerPoint or other similar software packages. Various transitions between slides would be nice.

Avantages

Allows for truly remote administration on a recurring basis. Eliminates the need for local intervention for updates and changes.

Inconvénients

I wish it had better functionality with Microsoft PowerPoint. At this time, PowerPoint presentations require that the file be saved as a PDF and then uploaded. Doing so results in the necessity to time slides uniformly relating to the display time each slide is on the screen. The work around requires slides be uploaded individually and is more involved than hoped for.

Kristen B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Shaky UX

Publié le 20/10/2020

I am stuck because I don’t understand using credits and/or how to apply my credits to showcase my display.

Avantages

I like the variety of templates and videos.

Inconvénients

The concept of using credits is not well explained. Customer service doesn’t know product well enough to guide customers accurately. No proper follow up to ensure user experience.

Daryle S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy set and maintenance!

Avantages

Raydiant created an easy-to-use digital signage system for all types of users. In minutes, I can schedule, update and deploy new messages. Their integration library keeps growing making it a system that's constantly evolving! Raydiant picked the best features and integrated it into an all in one solution!

Inconvénients

I like the current features. Ongoing updates make it best in class.

Jeff R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Reliable, efficient, easy to use.

Publié le 02/11/2020

This is an affordable way for me to have reliable slides rotating in my store front window.

Avantages

Does everything I need it to, easy set up.

Inconvénients

Have no complaints. It could only be better for me if it was free!

James W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Ingenious

Publié le 03/11/2020

Its has been an outstanding experience, and excellent way to provide information to potential customers.

Avantages

I used to have a business in Los Angeles and I used to put my TV screen in the window and let my customized screen saver play in the window, This is the ultimate screen saver, love it, easy to use and convenient.

Inconvénients

I really have not found anything I dont like about this software, well some times I wish I could share the feed.

Shena O.

An Easy Way To Promote Your Business

Avantages

This software is easy to use and you can update your screens within seconds. It's great!

Inconvénients

We have listings of homes for sale on our website and I wish we could connect it to Raydiant.

Beth S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

MIRA highlights my business when I'm not there to do it in person.

Publié le 25/02/2019

My business shares space with a movie theater. As moviegoers stand in line for tickets or concessions, MIRA piques interest and provides information about my business with an audience of potential customers, that may not be exposed to my business otherwise.

Avantages

I love the ability to manage my MIRA signage from anywhere... at work, from my couch, on vacation. Keeping my posts fresh keeps my patrons current on what's happening in my business, including operating hours (especially during holiday and school vacation periods), our current escape room themes, promotional programs and the weather. We even have a trivia slide that keeps onlookers' interest throughout the entire loop.

Inconvénients

I wish some of the templates were a bit easier to customize. I use the Presentation template to display my operating hours. It work for the most part, but a template specifically for hours would be great.

Random loop freezing or skipping, not due to internet connectivity, occurs. If it occurs during off hours, I have no way of telling, therefore no way of rebooting the connections, or in my case, republishing. I wish there was an option for trouble notifications of some sort.

David D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product with innovative functions

Publié le 19/02/2019

We use Mira to engage with our guests and stores on a more personal level. With the proper
equipment, we are able to 'facetime' with our guests during an event or on any occasions that we see fit. And of course, its core digital signage functionality is a great in-store communication channel that can push any promotional messages almost instantly.

Avantages

It can display digital menus, promotional ads, video messages, youtube videos and offer a variety of capabilities. What makes it stand out is its video conferencing capability - it's like facetime but when it is used in a commercial setting with the ability to broadcast to multiple locations at the same time through TVs, it is veryinnovative. The management/service team is responsive, reliable, and great to work with.

Inconvénients

Video conferencing requires the user to facilitate the process and turn on the equipment. If everything can be automated with 1 single tab that will be incredible.

Lori B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Mira Makes Life Easy

Publié le 25/02/2019

Mira Screen Signage is a simple solution for our company. We needed a way to consolidate and streamline all the signage that cluttered the customer area of our dealership. Mira gave us a one-stop-shop with one digitial screen in the customer area and it is working out exactly as we expected. Great bang for our bucks!

Plug and Play
Easy to Install
Intuitive Navigation
Great Support and Follow Up
Good Value for the investment

Inconvénients

We had a few issues initially with the software locking up on certain screens and we had to reset the device or Mira had to reset the software for us. However, things seem to be error free and performing as expected ever since.

Jessica K.

Digital Menus

Publié le 20/10/2020

We've been very happy so far with Raydiant.

Avantages

This product is easy to use for our locations. It is easy to setup and schedule slides for our guests to view pricing.

Inconvénients

When connected to WiFi, the menu board doesn't work when internet is out.

Robin C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vins et spiritueux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use, priced right

Publié le 25/02/2019

Mira allows us to create presentations for customers that give us the opportunity to let them know about events, offerings, specials, and other items. Not only do we use it to show menus, but also ask for reviews and advertise our Wine Club. Since we have started using Mira we have been able to stop printing menus which saves money on paper, we have nearly doubled our Wine Club membership, and have gotten many new positive reviews on multiple platforms.

Avantages

Mira allows us to keep important information in front of our customers via the TV we already have installed in the tasting room.

Inconvénients

There is not much to dislike. Mira is adding functionality all the time.

Damien G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Développement de programmes

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Mira review - how it works for me.

Publié le 19/02/2019

It's been a great addition to our marketing efforts from within the store. Our locations are very busy and it's not always that easy for our customer service specialist to mention current promos. We rely on Mira to assist in this area greatly.

Avantages

The set up process was very easy and fast. The support team was great as well.

Inconvénients

Nothing really that I didn't like, however, it'd be great if the implemented a kinetic typography module.

Robert I.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports

Quick and Easy

Publié le 25/02/2019

Mira customer service has been very helpful, we even were able to get a custom slide to display live updates from our website. We looked at several companies and Mira was very easy and cost effective. They are always working to make the service better by adding more options.

Avantages

Really easy to create, add, edit or delete displays.

Inconvénients

Would like to be able to use the display for Powerpoint Presentations with use of a remote control

Adam J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Pet Store

Publié le 05/04/2019

I love it! I think it opens up the doors for many creative options. Allows us to promote our sales and talk to our customers while they are waiting in line or just walking in the door.

Avantages

I love the ability to transition from videos, to the weather, to photos. It gives us lots of options on how we would like to promote something.

Inconvénients

It has froze a couple of times and I have to unlug it and plug it back in to get it going again. I would like to see a few new things added. Like maybe some form of game or trivia customers could do.

Jeffrey Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Simple and easy to use

Publié le 25/02/2019

Overall, very pleased. We had a basic need and every other platform we tried were overly complex to get going.

With Mira, we were up and running in literally minutes. It provides exactly what we need!

Avantages

What I like most is how simple and quick it is to get content displayed.

Inconvénients

The library of built in apps is small and the ones that do exist should allow for more features and be more customizable.

Joe S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

Difference maker!

Publié le 19/02/2019

It has been very pleasing to not have to deal with a lot of headaches. I’ve replaced one unit and it was simple. I’ve needed help and it was sent to me within minutes. Very helpful.

Avantages

That I can change the screen from anywhere in the matter of seconds is key. My customers really like the up to date info I put on the screens. Very helpful selling new products.

Inconvénients

Don’t know if it’s me or the Mira but I have to unplug them (some of them) every day. My WiFi does not keep them all moving.

Lindsay F.

Easy Digital Signage for Club

Publié le 20/10/2020

Overall, we are very happy with the product and it does what we needed.

Avantages

The program is quick and easy to use to get your message on the Board. We use it to promote club activities and events and it's very quick to update.

Inconvénients

The design features are pretty limited.

Matt B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

Intuitive but inconsistent

Publié le 25/02/2019

Mira has been very helpful in allowing us to display varied content to our students in a new platform and has limited the number of emails we send, which is always a good thing.

Avantages

The user portal is really easy to figure out and post/schedule content. If your not a tech person but need to use a platform to display content, this is a great option.

Inconvénients

The devices frequently disconnect from WiFi even in areas with strong connectivity which is extremely frustrating at times.

Kent G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Frankie's Mira Review

Publié le 28/02/2019

We can easily update the screen and offer our guests information that is both interesting and up to date

Avantages

Easy to use from the start. Fast to implement new specials and other information to the screens

Inconvénients

The portal to create screens is limited however using other creative tools make for a good workaround

Pablo B.

Communicate is everything

Publié le 25/02/2019

Great costumer service, easy application. Best way to show your specials and events for restaurants. Work with the screen on remote mode

Avantages

The ability to effectively communicate future promotions with videos or powerful images

Inconvénients

Deal with third part WiFi connection or poor service from the WiFi supplier companies

Fran S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

New User

Publié le 26/10/2020

Since I am still learning how to use it is very hard to say if I like it better than others. Before I created a PDF using Publisher. While I liked my visuals better it was cumbersome to make changes.

Avantages

I like the fact that I can change out our menus daily and that is is not difficult for my staff to use as well

Inconvénients

would like 24/7 customer service. When we have a problem we don't have hours to wait for help. I haven't found a perfect menu board to use (even though we also use Poster My Wall) so ours looks very generic.