Raydiant

4,8 (312)
Donnez votre avis !
Plateforme d'affichage dynamique pour télévisions

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

Publié le 08/09/2023

The sales, set up, and customer service have all been excellent

The sales, set up, and customer service have all been excellent

Avantages

We were able to just plug in and start sending information to our lobby sign to entertain and inform our clients

Inconvénients

I wish that it was a one time purchase and not a monthly fee

Réponse de Raydiant

Thank you very much, Susan!

We appreciate your review. We love to help businesses of any kind to interact with their customers in a more engaging way. We have a whole suite of tools in our apps marketplace that can help you do even more! Let me know if you want to check any of them out.

Isaac

Easy Easy Easy!

Publié le 20/07/2023

Avantages

I have been using Raydiant TV Sticks in my restaurant to display our Toast menu boards and DS Link menu boards, and I must say, they have been a game-changer. As someone who understands the importance of technology in today's fast-paced world, having a reliable and efficient system to display our menus has been a huge relief.One of the standout features of the Raydiant TV Sticks is how easy they make updates and changes to our menus. Gone are the days of manually replacing physical menu boards or printing new menus every time we make a change. With just a few clicks, we can update our menu items, prices, and even make seasonal changes effortlessly. This not only saves us time and effort but also ensures that our customers are always presented with the most accurate and up-to-date information.Furthermore, the customer support provided by Raydiant has been outstanding. Whenever we have encountered a question or issue, their team has been quick to respond and resolve the problem. Their dedication to ensuring that their customers have a positive experience is truly commendable.In conclusion, Raydiant TV Sticks have revolutionized the way we display our menus in our restaurant. The ease of use, seamless integration, and exceptional performance make them an invaluable tool for any establishment looking to enhance their customer experience. With Raydiant, updating and changing menus has become a breeze, allowing us to focus on what we do best – great food.

Inconvénients

We have no experienced anything negative so far. If I could be picky about any 1 thing the price is a little high. At $40 per device per month we try to be strategic on how many we utilize. However, the time savings each device offers back to us easily makes up for the fee.

Than you SO much, Isaac!

Wow there is so much Raydiant love here that we don't even know where to start. I think you really said it much better than we can. We are so happy to know that your experience has been so fantastic!

Sam
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Mira displays at Wilder Auto Center

Publié le 19/02/2019

We are an Auto Mall with 9 car brands. We strive to have consistent messages through the dealership, and yet needed to have brand specific ads appear uniquely in each showroom. Mira is an inexpensive and very easy solution to that.

Avantages

Custom displays in each showroom allow us to message our clients uniquely, depending on which showroom they're in, while maintaining a consistent message throughout all showrooms. Easy to handle all displays from a single computer. Works on virtually any display we have in our complex.

Inconvénients

System, as of now, can not refresh the displays remotely if the display has gone off line. Requires an employee to physically unplug and reboot the Mira controller which is often hard to access as it is tucked behind the screen. Would like a refresh button via the Mira Dashboard to force a reboot remotely.

Utilisateur vérifié

Transforming In-Store Experiences with Raydiant

Publié le 15/03/2024

Avantages

Raydiant's digital signage platform is incredibly user-friendly and versatile. The ability to update content remotely and in real-time allows us to keep our promotions and messaging fresh and relevant. The high-quality displays and vibrant colors capture our customers' attention, making in-store promotions more effective than ever.

Inconvénients

Integration with Toast can sometimes be finicky. It doesn't always auto update when we add or remove items from a menu

Derrik
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best Customer Success Managers!

Publié le 13/10/2023

Avantages

Their service is top-notch, specifically [sensitive content hidden]. When I first started in my current role, I took over being the admin for Hoopla(a product of Raydiant). She did a great job in training me in waves, not showing me everything, but showing me everything that was relevant to what I was asking about, so as to not overload me with information. Over time I have gotten to the point where we have covered almost everything and I have learned a lot. In that training, she also suggested a new feature we could start using pretty close to immediately that has added a lot of value to our sales reps, especially those working remote. I am an admin of several software tools we use and so naturally I communicate directly with a lot of CSM's. [sensitive content hidden] is our favorite CSM to work with as she comes with a balanced and adaptable approach to customer success. She knows just what we need and listens intently to be sure that we are getting what we need and not just what we think we need.

Inconvénients

In the content creation process, I wish that you could create everything on the same page or in the same flow. With each step, I have to navigate to a different tab and create that component before I navigate to another tab and create the next piece of content. It is a robust system that stores and organizes your information well, but the building process could be much easier.

Adam

Guest Communication Made Easy

Publié le 22/08/2023

When it comes to promoting our events internally, posters have been the standard operating procedure. When we switched to the Raydiant screen, we saved on printing and with video posters that are animated, our events got way more attention.

Avantages

Raydiant has made it so easy to connect with our guests. We use two different screens. One is our special's board. We love that it connects with Toast, our POS system. We update the specials in our POS system and the Raydiant special's board updates automatically. The other screen is used as our events marquee. We not only save on printing posters, but get even more attention with animated posters!

Inconvénients

The initial setup can be a little tricky in the beginning without customer support, but once you are up and running, it is very easy to maintain. Thankfully, when I have had issues, their team is right on top of it.

Réponse de Raydiant

Thank you very much, Adam!

Our Toast integration is a great tool to make managing and updating menus a breeze. Any changes in Toast are reflected on your screens in real time. If you encounter any set up challenges, please do not hesitate to give our 24/7 support team a call at (888) 966-5188.

Micah
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Professional & Easy to Use

Publié le 19/10/2023

Raydiant has be been very dependable and their customer service is great. We've had a great overall experience.

Avantages

Being able to update and edit displays remotely, create schedules, and create visually pleasing content from any device that has internet is a HUGE convenience. The platform is intuitive enough to confirm the new content has been pushed to the displays. We don't use the multiple display feature (yet), but being able to control multiple display separately with unique content on each one was a bonus when choosing Raydiant.

Inconvénients

The built-in content creating and editing tools are very generic, simple, and don't give many dynamic options. Another content creation tool is recommended to have in addition to Raydiant. We use Poster-My-Wall and it seamlessly integrates with Raydiant. This is listed as a Con because an added subscription (cost) is required.

Denise
Denise
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

Raydiant User

Publié le 27/10/2023

My overall experince has been good since I got it.

My overall experince has been good since I got it.

Avantages

Easy to use and to update information on real time.

Inconvénients

Billing needs to improve, customer services takes time

Laurence

Raydiant for Reliabilty

Publié le 22/02/2024

Raydiant is critical to our business needs.

Raydiant is critical to our business needs.

Avantages

Rein is super easy to use it’s easy to change the menu boards. It’s easy to schedule the times for menus to be displayed.

Inconvénients

We have no experience too many negative situations from using Raydiant

Mario

Raydiant work perfect

Publié le 12/02/2024

Great I will continue to use them daily

Great I will continue to use them daily

Avantages

I can customize and publish to screens in seconds

Inconvénients

Could be a bit cheaper on a monthly charge

Matt
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Raydiant has been a great solution for our organization!

Publié le 28/03/2023

Raydiant allows us to post events and information that is easily seen by our staff and customers. I love that we can post photos, videos and information that we want to be seen when we want to see it.

Avantages

Raydiant is very easy to use and configure. I love that I can manage it from anywhere and it is very simple to make changes when needed.

Inconvénients

There are times that the devices lock up and need to be rebooted. Because they are not in easy to reach places we have started putting them on timed outlets so that they can be rebooted automatically without needing to get ladders out and fit our hands behind the screens.

Réponse de Raydiant

We appreciate the compliments, Matt!

Not only is Raydiant a great addition to customer facing environments, we are a great tool for internal team communication. We allow teams to be well-informed, engaged, and we have tools to create contents and gamify departments. Pretty cool, right?! If you would like to know more about some of these Raydiant tools, please let us know.

Anna
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

The #1 Key Tool for Sales Engagement

Publié le 21/03/2023

As I've stated, this tool has changed the game in our team's performance and engagement. Teams have the choice to log in an self inspect. Raydiant removes that choice and motivates teams to continuously strive and succeed. Also, I'd be remissed if I didn't highlight how amazing their customer success is. I've managed quite a few vendor relationships and Raydiant stands apart. Whether it's needing some quick instruction via call or a question sent over via email - solutions are almost immediate and extremely clear.

Avantages

Raydiant has helped us stimulate our teams and create a results driven culture. I've also seen huge improvements with process adoption and the ability to capture accurate and desirable results simply because broadcasting fuels the user's to follow key processes so they show up on the board! It's really a win-win across all impacted business units. A favorite from our teams are the celebrations and challenges, the days get very active with those two features!

Inconvénients

I'm very satisfied with Raydiant. If I'm looking for something to put here, I'd have to nit pick. When adding an extension to a teams chat, it would be nice if that triggered the display to pop up in a window instead of directly in the application.

Réponse de Raydiant

Hi Anna, thank you for your review!

Raydiant's employee experience tools is a wonderful feature that our users adore. You are able to create contests, celebrate big wins, and share your progress across departments and teams. We use it here in our HQ as well! Our team members, like yours, love seeing their wins celebrated and recognized. It's a lot of fun!

Beth
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

MIRA highlights my business when I'm not there to do it in person.

Publié le 25/02/2019

My business shares space with a movie theater. As moviegoers stand in line for tickets or concessions, MIRA piques interest and provides information about my business with an audience of potential customers, that may not be exposed to my business otherwise.

Avantages

I love the ability to manage my MIRA signage from anywhere... at work, from my couch, on vacation. Keeping my posts fresh keeps my patrons current on what's happening in my business, including operating hours (especially during holiday and school vacation periods), our current escape room themes, promotional programs and the weather. We even have a trivia slide that keeps onlookers' interest throughout the entire loop.

Inconvénients

I wish some of the templates were a bit easier to customize. I use the Presentation template to display my operating hours. It work for the most part, but a template specifically for hours would be great.

Random loop freezing or skipping, not due to internet connectivity, occurs. If it occurs during off hours, I have no way of telling, therefore no way of rebooting the connections, or in my case, republishing. I wish there was an option for trouble notifications of some sort.

Hillary

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Raydiant helped put us on a different level.

Publié le 04/03/2023

Overall, Raydiant has been a lifesaver. Their support is above par. I'm not saying things don't go wrong sometimes, but they are always available to help and they will not stop until it is resolved.

Avantages

Before Raydiant, we had to climb a lot of ladders to change out content or connect HDMI cords. Raydiant gives us the ability to change content on the fly and remotely. It also allows us to do our trivia nights across 15 different devices.

Inconvénients

It does have some glitches occasionally, specifically with disconnecting from the network. We have to manually go in and reboot, but it's rare and the benefits far outweigh the costs.

Thank you, Hillary!

Whether you are looking to utilize Raydiant for one screen, or a thousand screens, the functionality and ease of use is the same! We love being able to help our customers to lighten their load and create some great content across all locations and screen counts.

Erik

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for any size business

Publié le 24/05/2023

[sensitive content hidden] was amazing. He really took pride in the work that he was doing (on another continent none the less). He has great energy and very friendly.

Avantages

Their team gave me individual attention to get my store up and running. They knew that we were under a time crunch and made time every day to get it to our liking to go live.

Inconvénients

Sometimes they are not available on the weekends.

Thank you, Erik!

We appreciate your review. We have a support team fully dedicated to helping get you started and providing you with support along the way.

Rodolfo
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Raydiant for my digital signage needs, and I am thoroughly impressed with the platform.

Publié le 03/07/2023

Raydiant has exceeded my expectations on all fronts. With its user-friendly interface, extensive features, outstanding customer support, robust analytics, and affordable pricing, it is undoubtedly the best digital signage solution available. I highly recommend Raydiant to anyone looking to elevate their business through visually stunning and captivating displays. They truly deserve a solid 5-star rating on G2!

Avantages

First and foremost, the user interface is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate. Setting up my digital displays and managing content has never been so seamless. Whether you're a tech-savvy individual or a novice, Raydiant ensures that anyone can effortlessly create eye-catching and engaging displays.

Inconvénients

Needs more from customizable templates and interactive content to real-time updates and scheduling, this platform caters to all my signage requirements.

Craig
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Love This!

Publié le 03/05/2023

Excellent. From the initial on-boarding to now, Raydiant is easy to work with.

Excellent. From the initial on-boarding to now, Raydiant is easy to work with.

Avantages

Raydiant is easy to use and projects a polished and professional image to our guests and customers.

Inconvénients

My only issue is it takes some trial and error to get images to fully fit into the frame.

Réponse de Raydiant

Thank you very much, Craig!

We are happy that you are enjoying Raydiant. If you ever experience an issue, or just need a helping hand, we have a 24/7 support team on standby ready to help you in any way we can. Just drop us a line!

Milly
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Great product!

Publié le 25/09/2023

Avantages

Raydiant is an easy-to-use media-sharing tool that allows us to share current promos and education with our clients while they are waiting for their services in the lobby.

Inconvénients

There are many different apps that are integrated into Raydiant but when we toggle over the various apps, I'm not able to see what the apps do so I'm not sure whether or not that's a glitch or if it's something that can be improved upon!

Guillermo
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Electrician in touch of my KPI;s

Publié le 13/01/2023

I would say a company is as good as its employees and the only person that has gone above and beyond for me has been Annette B. I would have probably closed my account if is where not for her.

Avantages

I can use this software to keep my team informed of our wins and where we are to hitting our goals

Inconvénients

Customer support is hard to come to get. I found a gal named Annette B. and she has been absolutly amazing and helpful.

Réponse de Raydiant

We appreciate the wonderful review, Guillermo!

Not only do we help businesses create memorable experiences for their customers, we also help them create a more engaging experience for their employees. Additionally, we aim to provide a top tier customer service experience and Annette embodies that attitude. Don't hesitate to drop us a line anytime you need us.

Carlos

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We have five screens in our store since 2021.

Publié le 07/02/2023

Avantages

All of our screens are working 24 hours. There were a few problems, but the technical support was responsible and helpful. My account is connected to Postermywall, and it is easy to use and upload with lots of resources. It's definitely a good choice.

Inconvénients

I did not found anything wrong with their support.

Réponse de Raydiant

Hello Carlos, thanks for your comments!

Although we aim for a completely seamless onboarding experience, we have a full support team on standby to assist out users if there is ever an issue. We are happy to hear that they were able to serve you effectively. We hope to hear from you in the future!

Lakischia
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

My business uses Raydiant

Publié le 20/04/2023

Great. It helps my business increase its bottom line.

Great. It helps my business increase its bottom line.

Avantages

Raydiant is easy to set up and use. The templates provided are current and relevant to my business.

Inconvénients

I have limited time in my schedule to use it.

Thank you, Lakischia!

We love bringing an easy to use product to our users! From our set up to our content creation, we have easy o fuse in mind. Happy to hear that you are enjoying it!

Dan
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Great for a brewery

Publié le 28/08/2023

We have used Raydiant since we opened 5 years ago and their program has been great to work with.

Avantages

Raydiant make it sure easy to update or menus and can be done during service.

Inconvénients

When Raydiant does go down its hard to get help form customer support.

Thank you, Dan!

Wow it's been 5 years already! That is a great milestone. We hope to keep you with us for another 5 years going forward.

Cecilia
Cecilia
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Raydiant is a game changer for in-store marketing

Publié le 16/03/2023

Avantages

It was easy to integrant raydiant to our marketing plan, I like how easy it is to go and change anything I need on it. The customer service is also great!

Inconvénients

I don't think there's anything I would change about them.

Thanks Cecilia!

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying Raydiant! Please let us know what we can do make you love us even more!

david
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product with innovative functions

Publié le 19/02/2019

We use Mira to engage with our guests and stores on a more personal level. With the proper
equipment...

equipment, we are able to 'facetime' with our guests during an event or on any occasions that we see fit. And of course, its core digital signage functionality is a great in-store communication channel that can push any promotional messages almost instantly.

Avantages

It can display digital menus, promotional ads, video messages, youtube videos and offer a variety of capabilities. What makes it stand out is its video conferencing capability - it's like facetime but when it is used in a commercial setting with the ability to broadcast to multiple locations at the same time through TVs, it is veryinnovative. The management/service team is responsive, reliable, and great to work with.

Inconvénients

Video conferencing requires the user to facilitate the process and turn on the equipment. If everything can be automated with 1 single tab that will be incredible.

Lauren
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Great Product

Publié le 09/05/2023

our overall experience is good, the customer support service from them is great.

Avantages

Raydiant helps us advertise and inform our customers.

Inconvénients

Only think I would suggest on improving are the updates for the product.

Many thanks, Lauren!

We appreciate the kind words. If you ever want to chat with us, feel free to drop us a line.