Bettermode

Plateforme cloud de gestion des communautés pour les communautés de marque

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

88 avis

Rajnil
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Simply amazing! The Tribe Platform and their team give everything you need to build a...

Publié le 04/05/2019

We had an outstanding experience overall (perhaps my top three in SaaS space). I’d recommend Tribe in a heartbeat to anyone wishing to boost user engagement and retention!

Avantages

This platform is very flexible and comes with numerous native integrations while being intuitive and easy-to-use. Most important element in their offering is the team – they patiently understood our requirement for the community as an integral part of our software product. They guided us with clear strategy and explained the features best suited for our use case. Finally, the whole community was customized was exactly the way we wanted. All of these came at an extremely efficient cost.

Inconvénients

We encountered some bugs, but that’s understandable as this is a relatively new product. However, they fix the reported issues quickly and provide regular updates to improve further.

Hi Rajnil,

Really appreciate your honest feedback; this will definitely help us improve Tribe.

Happy to see that our consultative approach met your expectation. I'll let our team know about your kind words -- this is what gets us going every day.

Marie
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

The Best for Engaging with Coworkers

Publié le 16/06/2020

I enjoy it. I use it almost daily. Employee Engagement is a huge factor for our organization. The best part of our organization is its people and our strong teams. It was essential for us to find a way to keep our positive culture moving in the right direction when the pandemic hit, and this has been the perfect space for us.

Avantages

It is intuitive and easy to use. People enjoy using it because it reads like a familiar social media platform while protecting their private social media accounts from there professional circles.

Our organization's Social Committee was looking for a platform that would help us to stay virtually connected with our coworkers at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. We needed something that would be interactive and read like a Facebook page or another social media platform, but without the hassle of sharing your social media with your coworkers when it might contain some personal information. Tribe has been the perfect outlet for this. It allows us to post funny memes, keep conversations going and even set up events like contests, "questions of the day" and host theme days with our coworkers -- which keeps all of us in touch with the fun work culture of our organization. The best part, is you are starting with a clean profile template that is not connected to other social media platforms, and can stay as professional or casual as it needs to be.

We love tribe and definitely intend to continue using it! I recommend for any organization that is having difficulty keeping employee engagement open in these unprecedented times.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have more options to upload photos on regular posts. Right now it seems like we can only upload them in the "Discussion Thread" format. Other than that, it's really fantastic. Wouldn't change a thing!

Cengiz
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Just do it

Publié le 15/10/2019

I liked it. It helped me to establish a community base without hurdle and delay.

Avantages

It’s intuitive and user friendly. It allows instant community building even with the basic futures. That it has itself a community of tribe users is a very good idea. I got timely support from there. When you request an answer or ask for a feature they get back to you with their full dedication. You will you partner with them.

Inconvénients

It’s monthly fee too expensive for us now at the stage of community building. There should be 3 months trial period so that we see to what extent it works when full features are used. Then if it works fee based period would start. Another thing that needs to be improved is to give several strong tools to admins to nurture, increase, and monitor how members interact. Rich statistics demonstrating many different types of member activities is the key to help create a viable, active, engaged community. Also, a smartphone app is a must. Finally, creating means to integrate other relevant apps into tribe would be very wise decision.

Réponse de Tribe Traduire en français

Thanks for the detailed review. Our pricing is about 50-80% cost-effective when compared with other similar SaaS solutions in the online community domain.

Regarding better analytics - we are offering native report which helps you track the overall health of the community. Integration with Amplitude Analytics will give you additional granular insights on every single member activity and content.

Mobile app - This will be released in 2020. At this point, companies are simply using our API to build community components inside the existing mobile app.

Rick
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Tribe Makes Community Building Easy!

Publié le 18/09/2020

I am able to stay connected with my audience, and I am in control of the overall experience.

Avantages

I’m so impressed with Tribe that as soon as I saw everything it could do, I set up two accounts!

Tribe gives me the opportunity to stay connected with my community, and it is beyond easy to use.

Having a well-designed platform like this, makes the experience positive for all users, and this includes the admin role.

Importantly, I’ve not experienced any downtime issues with either of my two Tribe sites.

I also looked closely at the team behind Tribe before investing, and I am impressed by their roadmap and responsiveness to my questions.

I’m so happy that I have Tribe in my toolkit, and I can see good things ahead for this reliable community building platform.

Inconvénients

I find it hard to fault, so I'm not going to add something that I least like just to fill in a box.

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the detailed review!

We look forward to serving you.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Solid feature-rich package

Publié le 28/10/2019

Avantages

Tribe is a very good community/forum package. Extremely easy to set up, feature-rich, and well-designed. Tribe features include groups, topics, @mentiones, Rich Text formatting, polls, custom-domain support, telegram and messenger integration, CSS-customization and more. All this in a functional, intuative, and mobile-responsive design. Tribe also has good support for foreign languages, including perfect RTL alignment for relevant languages (such as Hebrew, used on our forum).
Most importantly of all, though, is the technical support, which is simply fabulous. Tribe's team is extremely helpful and supportive, open for suggestions and happy to help with every little problem - even with the Free product. I highly recommend you give it a try!

Inconvénients

Tribe is hosted on their servers, and not available for self-hosting, which might be an issue for some.
However with support for custom domains, branding and CSS customization, this shouldn't be an issue for most. Might even be an advantage.

Réponse de Tribe Traduire en français

Thanks for the detailed review and we're glad that you took advantage of the customizability. Since Tribe is a cloud-based solution, there is no on-premise set up at this point. However, this helps our clients to focus on the community building instead of worrying about the technical complexities.

Samina
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very adaptive; user and business friendly

Publié le 25/04/2020

Ours is a health and weight loss company and one of the biggest problems our users face is - motivation. This community page aims to help them in their journey of weight loss by seeing others' stories, sharing their own, and receiving encouragement. And it is a very big credential for us, as we can portray our successes from the customer herself/ himself.

Avantages

There were a lot of scenarios which we needed custom for our business and which were taken care of by Tribe - for e.g. having multiple content categorization like Recipes, Exercises, etc., pinning of posts for greater coverage on feed, etc.
For all users, they have an open policy to write your pain point, and based on the no of their users impacted, they take it up in their roadmap which is good end user collaboration. Many of our custom requests were taken on the roadmap and implemented.
Customer support is quite responsive and tries to work with the customer to resolve issues, and does not just force pre-built features.
The Tribe as a platform is quite holistic and can cover all the basic and advanced needs of a community feature.

Inconvénients

More holistic in built analytics can be a bonus if implemented.

Hi Samina,

Thanks for the candid feedback. We're glad that the customizability of the Tribe Platform worked for your solution. As you mentioned, the beauty of Tribe is its ability integrate into products and bring in community touchpoints.

Regarding better analytics - yes, we're already working on this, so we'll keep you posted on the progress.

• Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Deadly useful and intuitive to use

Publié le 20/04/2020

I use Tribe to gather a community (or tribe) around my business

Avantages

I really love Tribe. It’s a perfect and independent group you can build so easily. I’m totally fan of the UI/UX of Tribe, really intuitive and easy to use. I can only recommend it to anyone willing to create and grow a community or an audience away from facebook, Slack or Discord. It offers advantages of each of them without the disadvantages.

Inconvénients

Maybe the difficulty to clarify differences with quick topics, questions, articles and discussion for my users. Sometimes they publish in one way and should have been in another way. I would like to have the ability to modify that.

Hi there,

Thanks for the kind words and we truly appreciate the time invested to review us.

Especially our design team is experiencing tribal joy as I submit this reply.

Miranda
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

The right choice

Publié le 06/11/2020

Avantages

Tribe has been a great platform for building our community. I chose it for its intuitive, clean interface and overall functionality. It's hard to know what the right solution is until you implement it; I'm happy to say that our experience shows that it is.

Inconvénients

Not having an app, although it does work well on mobile devices.

Alternatives envisagées

Mighty Networks

Pourquoi passer à Bettermode

Focus on topic content and groups

Hi Miranda,

Thanks for your feedback! Appreciate you for investing time in this review.

Glad that you loved Tribe's clean interface and intuitive design. The mobile SDK will be launched in 2021 (Q2/Q3).

I'll come back and update this response when we have a mobile app.

Parsa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Well designed and well thought platform

Publié le 12/12/2018

Tribe comes with our highest recommendation.

Avantages

We have been looking for a community solution for quite some time till we discovered tribe. It is a modern platform, well designed and well thought on its integration. It has an intuitive and straight forward interface. unlike other solutions on the market tribe is not over selling over its features. tribe comes with our highest recommendation.

Inconvénients

Anything that was a concern has been addressed very quickly by the customer success team. The only thing I would mention to help others make a right decision would be the platform itself is a tool. you need to build the community around your brand and invite your members to join your tribe.

Hi Parsa,

Thank you for making our day, our team was super happy to read your review :)

When we set out to build Tribe, our goal was and still is to to provide highly intuitive community platform. We're also highly inclined towards offering powerful customization options via integrations, widgets and API.

It's an honor to have you using Tribe.

Best Regards,

• Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

One of the best community apps on the market

Publié le 17/09/2020

Avantages

Tribe is one of easiest self service community platform out there. The quality of the software and the ease of use truly makes it an outstanding experience for our members. I also have always been a big fan of trying technology before an upgrade which helped us gain the trust we needed. I would highly recommend tribe to organizations looking to strengthen their brand and build credibility with their customers.

Inconvénients

No mobile App to download with notifications on the mobile phone.

Réponse de Tribe Traduire en français

Thanks for taking the time to review Tribe and share your feedback.

We're witnessing some of the top brands achieve amazing results with customer communities built on top of Tribe.

Regarding mobile app - we have that on our roadmap (Q2 - 2021). Currently, Tribe offers PWA (Progressive Web App), fully mobile responsive design, and tight integration with messaging apps (Slack, Facebook Messenger, Telegram).

Jeffrey

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Tribe gives you control and flexibility

Publié le 20/06/2020

Great product, flexible configuration and quick time to value.

Avantages

Tribe is building a modern software product that allows you to deploy quickly. Their Admin settings are easy to use and the 3rd party integrations make it easy to connect with other tools.

Inconvénients

There are a few nits in the design that are currently not configurable - although it sounds that Tribe is going to make adjustments in the future.

Alternatives envisagées

Higher Logic Thrive et inSided

Pourquoi passer à Bettermode

Quick time to value and onboarding.

Hi, Jeffrey

Thanks for the feedback and the time invested in sharing the review.

At Tribe, we are focused on building a platform so additional solutions can be built on top of Tribe. That also includes third-party integrations.

Currently, Tribe integrates with 20+ popular solutions (including Zapier). These direct integrations are built by our team. Soon, with our developer platform, our customers would be able to deploy their own integrations easily.

Saurabh
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux vidéos

Reliable community builder

Publié le 15/09/2020

Tribe provided an awesome platform to make community for gaming , discussion, FAQs ,etc. My problem is solved by this platform as i built a gaming community which is going good.

Avantages

Hello ! I made a gaming community on tribe and it's totally awesome because many people are joining there and many gaming tournament platform like GamingMonk also joined us. My experience with the community is really good.
I think there is nothing left which a good community wants ,means you have already provided so many apps which are very helpful like Google analytics , SOCIAL logins , virtual currency and Reputation score . These tools/apps makes the community so reliable and it's SEO of the site is also very nice.

Inconvénients

I dislike nothing but they can add some more SEO apps/tools to improve visibility of site in search engines.

Réponse de Tribe Traduire en français

Hi Saurabh - Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad that Tribe has been helpful for you to build the Gaming community. Gamers are one of the most prolific community builders!

Regarding SEO app - we do have the SEO Boost app in the Plus plan. The SEO Boost app gives you additional controls over how search engines index the content.

Oviene
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great platform, easy to use!

Publié le 11/06/2019

Our experience with Tribe has indeed been a great one!

Avantages

Navigating the features on the platform is easy. The instructions are straight forward and the Tribe community is filled with useful articles on how to use all the features. The team is also very supportive and responsive whenever we encounter any difficulties or need any advice. The team has also accommodated our suggestions and requests to better our community. They are also proactive in offering help and making sure we are satisfied with the platform.

Inconvénients

There was a bug with one of the features during our early stages of Tribe but the team quickly addressed it and made fixing it a priority.

Hi Oviene,

First of all, thanks a lot for taking the time to write such a detailed review.

We consider our clients nothing less than our Tribe family and are always committed to your success.

Glad to see that you found of support, content and the platform useful. Look forward to a long-term partnership.

Regards,
Team Tribe.

Susie
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Easiest Ever Online Community Solution

Publié le 06/01/2021

I immediately liked this project for its ease of use. The sales and support team are friendly and quick to respond. The platform can be used for a wide array of applications (support, community, collaborative teams), and several of my clients who will gain substantially from its use.

Avantages

Quick setup, multiple options, fast learning curve, great price.

Inconvénients

Some options are on the TO-DO list for the development team, but they're really open to ideas and suggestions.

Hi Susie,

Thanks for sharing the candid feedback. We appreciate your kind words.

Glad that our design patterns and engagement models derived from popular social networks helped you minimize the learning curve. I'm conveying this to our product team.

Stephanie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect for private online community and to reduce support team work

Publié le 21/04/2020

I’ have got incredible support from the team. I had some issues that have been fixed quickly.

Avantages

I like everything about Tribe. You can do so many things from customers support to your business community and marketing. We have bought tribe with many idea in head for our marketplace users. The first idea was to create our VIP community where users can ask questions to others and get support from the community; but after the setup of our account, we have seen so much more opportunity.

Inconvénients

The language localization was an issue for me. But the team is working on it.

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad you could build a support community with Tribe and unlock other potentials!

We've improved our language localization process so there should not be any issue going forward.

Victoria
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Excellent Community Platform

Publié le 07/02/2021

Absolutely AWESOME platform.

Avantages

Ease of use and set up. Easy navigation. The community members love it.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything that it is missing at this time.

• Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Amazing Community Platform

Publié le 31/10/2020

Tribe allows me to connect with my community members in real-time, private messaging and by posts. The service helps streamline communication vs being scattered with other messaging on social platforms.

Avantages

The features and apps within the service. That they have a free plan that works for most organizations and businesses seeking to foster a better relationship with customers and employees.

Inconvénients

Customization is only by CSS, if you are not familiar with the coding it may appear cumbersome.

Réponse de Tribe Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it!

With Tribe, brands are building both internal and external communities. Yes, additional/granular customization currently requires CSS modification using our Theme Editor.

However, we are coming up with a much better solution for customization and theming in 2021 (Q2).

Sophie

Great community tool!

Publié le 26/09/2022

It brings a lot of value to our users (They can chat with each other, and share their health journey). It's an important part of their recovery.
Our account manager is very available, and they bring new features on a monthly basis.

Avantages

- The integration within our app experience
- The UI of the community

Inconvénients

Multi-language is not well handled as of today.

Monica
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Tribe is an user friendly community software with loads of features.

Publié le 11/03/2019

Easy to use, modern design, fair pricing, and lots of useful integrations.

Avantages

Making the decision to migrate from an existing community solution was very challenging. Tribe team really made it fast and easy by having the right migration processes and tools. Their community success team was always available to handle issues and requests. What I liked very much about Tribe is the simplicity of their core platform that can be extended with different apps based on my community need. We got all these great solutions at a fraction of cost we used to spend on the previous platform.

Inconvénients

Tribe did not provide us with any mobile app but to be fair the messenger integration was a great replacement. Their idea that people do not want to just install another mobile app sounded reasonable.

Hi Monica,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review and choosing us as your preferred community partner.

Glad that we could provide seamless migration experience and customization at your preferred price point.

Best Regards,

Benjamin
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

With Tribe anyone can crate the work on a professional

Publié le 14/08/2020

Amazing and definitely worth using and putting time into.

Avantages

With Tribe I was able to create an amazing social media network with plenty of features! I made a professional scale website, transferred domains, and connected it to Adsense all for free! Tribe is truly one of the best out there in what they do and I would definitely recommend it.

Inconvénients

The only thing about Tribe I least liked was that I wasn't able to implement direct messaging directly on my website.

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for your kind words and recommendation. Direct Messaging app is now available.

Note: Direct Messaging was released 2 weeks after this review.

Ibrahim
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux vidéos

Great

Publié le 08/04/2020

Avantages

Tribe Is a great platform for building a strong trust with your community. We have been using tribe for a while now and its great.

Inconvénients

Nothing is terrible about tribe. I think its ok

Josh
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Recommend highly

Publié le 07/05/2020

I’m really impressed with Tribe. The website is very user friendly and loads quickly. It’s design beats Facebook groups or any other community building platform. I look forward to getting more of our users on it.

Avantages

- Tribe is really easy to use, very intuitive
- Load times are quick across multiple devices
- User onboarding is incredibly effective to prompt usage

Inconvénients

- Can't fault it so far. 6 months in and it's exactly what my business needs.

Suhail
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Tribe is your go-to community product

Publié le 19/07/2020

I am personally satisfied with tribe. Starting from groups, topics, to customization

Avantages

I like the fact that it's simple and easy to deploy, use your own sub-domains, and is customizable to every last detail based on your needs and requirements. It also has everything that a community software would need.

Inconvénients

There is no 24/7 support available for the free tier. Email or chat support could have been provided.

Réponse de Tribe Traduire en français

Hi Suhail - Thanks for the feedback. We're happy that you loved the customization capability.

Regarding 24/7 email and chat support on the free tier - at this point, it is not possible to offer support services 24/7 on a free plan (because of the scale). However, we have replayed your concern to our success team.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Great tool, outstanding support

Publié le 18/03/2019

Avantages

Their customer success managers are outstanding! They've answered all my questions within no time and helped a lot also with tips and tricks to kickstart the community.

Inconvénients

Some features were still missing when we started (f.ex. email notifications) but their development team is super fast and I'm sure they'll pick up these features in no time.

Réponse de Tribe Traduire en français

Thanks a lot for your kind words. Really appreciate you for taking the time out to share your experience. And we agree, our customer success managers are paranoid about helping clients!

DANIEL
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement

Building our BookedYet community with Tribe

Publié le 23/04/2020

Avantages

Tribe was so easy to set up and personalise to match BookedYet’s branding. We are extremely excited to have just launched our online community with Tribe and looking forward to seeing it grow and using the platform to engage with our customers!

Inconvénients

We have not yet discovered any cons with Tribe