Tribe

Plateforme cloud de gestion des communautés pour les communautés de marque

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

77 options de logiciels métiers disponibles

Harriet R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Launched our mobile community within 2 weeks!

Publié le 09/01/2020

We could see better customer engagement after adding the social component inside our app to help the members connect with each other.

Avantages

In our use case, the critical part of the implementation was to bring community experience inside our pre-existing mobile app. Thanks to the modularity and comprehensive API offered by Tribe, we were able to build a community experience complete with an activity feed, posting capability, and networking inside the mobile app.

Inconvénients

There were a couple of missing parameters and endpoints in the API documentation. However, based on our request, team Tribe helped us with the API-based deployment and updated the documentation.

Vanilla et Hivebrite

Pourquoi passer à Tribe

The comprehensiveness of the API, modularity, and the ability to customize the community experience.

Hi Harriet,

We're delighted that our approach for the community platform helped you add social experience inside the mobile app. That's the beauty of Tribe -- designed to integrate into products and sites.

We'll continue to improve our API and documentation.

Naveenkumar N.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Grow your community with less effort

Publié le 09/04/2020

Bringing your visitors, viewers, subscribers under one roof is tough and cumbersome. Tribe does it with minimum effort. It helps to gather your loyal followers to one place, and helps you to grow your community even bigger.

Avantages

Easy set up with zero knowledge about the cloud infrastructure, coding, integrations with third-party apps, and excellent support makes Tribe unique.

Inconvénients

On the downside, Tribe's third-party integrations comes with a price for a commonly used apps like Slack or web hooks etc.

Workplace by Facebook

Pourquoi passer à Tribe

Easy setup, affordable pricing, and quick support.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

F Minus on the most important feature - posting and commenting

Publié le 21/11/2020

Since photos and videos are a huge part of our world...I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT UNTIL THEY FIX THAT UNACCEPTABLE ISSUE.

Avantages

It looks good. It's easy to get up and running. And other than the unacceptable flaw mentioned in the "Cons" section, it's a good program.

Inconvénients

Incredibly, for 3 of the 4 posting options with Tribe (Questions, Posts, Discussions, & Blogs), IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR THE USER TO UPLOAD PHOTO when replying to a person's initial post.

So, if a user posts a question in the forum, such as "Does anyone recommend a great beach to go to around here", it is not possible to respond with text and then upload a photo of the beach you recommend.

Facebook, for nearly two decades, has conditioned users to expect to be able to upload a photo when making a reply.

Only after installing the software and building out the community and getting 40 user accounts signed up in the first week, did I realize this insane limitation.

Since the whole point of a message board / online community is to allow people to connect and communicate in an ideal way, this massive short coming in and of itself should be reason enough for no one to ever consider using this software.

So...to make a persons decision more easily on whether to use this or not...it's a question about photos.

Do you want members to be able to post photos or not?

If photos don't matter....then consider Tribe.

If photos do matter....NEVER CONSIDER TRIBE AS AN OPTION.

Dear Anonymous Client,

We appreciate that you took the time to post this review and found Tribe easy-to-use.

However, the information regarding the ability to add images in replies in this review is not correct. Members can add pictures to replies and answers in all of the four content types.

Please reach out to our success team and we'd be happy to help you. Please be assured that Tribe allows members to add pictures to "Answer", "Reply", "Questions", "Articles", "Discussion", and "Post".

Rachel S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

AJAS Review

Publié le 29/07/2021

Avantages

The product is very easy for both the admins and users to navigate. Users have been very engaged. We like that they can customize their notifications and how often they are received. The groups and topics are great.

Inconvénients

We'd love to have an app that our members can access on their phone! One of the biggest issues we had when we launched our community is that the invites went to spam and there was no way to ensure that this wouldn't happen. We had to send dozens of invites multiple times because members couldn't figure out where it went or how to find it. Ensuring a way for the invites, especially if we're importing a list of hundreds of contacts, not to go to spam would be important for future clients.

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for your kind words and candid feedback.

Regarding the email - apologies for the experience you had. Tribe's customer success team recommends SendGrid integration to improve email deliverability.

You will also be pleased to learn that we recently set up separate dedicated email servers for paying customers and free customers to further improve email deliverability.

That said, I have conveyed the feedback to our product team as well as the customer success team.

Nadine R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Loving Tribe!

Publié le 14/09/2020

Tribe is an amazing platform, and I'm so glad that I discovered it. I've
been able to create a beautiful portal for the members of The Queen
Klass and so far everyone is loving the experience! I'm excited to see
what new and interesting features become available! Great work and many thanks to the Tribe team!

Inconvénients

Some of the features that I would like needs me to upgrade to a higher tier, which I'm not ready to do as yet. And there isn't an ability to go live on the platform. Or have a plugin to facilitate this.

Pourquoi passer à Tribe

I loved the simplicity of the product, and that I could connect it to what I was already doing. So I could keep my existing payment gateway instead of having to utilize theirs. Also love that this is a Canadian tech company!

Hi Nadine,

Thanks for your kind words.

Love that you were able to launch a modern community to connect your audiences.

Livestreaming is a popular request. Currently, our customers are using the live streaming functionality of Zoom, Facebook, and YouTube and embedding the same in the community.

That said, we'd have a much better solution for this in 2021 (Q2).

Jim Y.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Easy community platform

Publié le 05/05/2020

Avantages

Since using Tribe, I've found that the platform is easy to use and fairly intuitive. The things I haven't been able to figure out, I've been able to find really quickly through Tribe's own community page. This, by far, has been one of the easiest investments and exciting platforms I've used to date.

Inconvénients

Limited chat feature, although there is a Telegram integration that works well.

Pourquoi passer à Tribe

Cost, ease of use, and they don't bombard me with daily emails and upsells everyday.

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to see that you found the platform intuitive and easy-to-use!

Regarding chat feature - we're releasing the real-time chat feature by the end of this month.

We look forward to serving you.

Balaji M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One app for all your community needs!

Publié le 09/04/2020

We were on the verge of finalizing another tool for our community portal. After I saw Tribe, there was no looking back. Tribe provided us with everything in-house. Implementing Single Sign-On with our product was a breeze. Everything was well documented and we had very little to do with the development efforts. The rich set of integrations provided by Tribe is something that will make this application stand out from others in the crowd. We were able to integrate Tribe with most of the third-party applications we use. In a few days, we had our sleek, responsive, modern, flexible and powerful community portal up and running.

Avantages

Tribe is ultra customizable. Also, it has plenty of integrations to help you enable your community with any additional needs you have. It is cost-efficient as well when compared to any other community platforms available right now. We wanted to have a community portal with solution articles support built-in. Tribe is one among the very few which had that functionality.

Inconvénients

The default look and feel of the product can be a little bit better. But it can be completely customized and you can make it match the look and feel of your product.

David M.

This is a "no-brainer."

Publié le 04/02/2021

Tribe has been great to work with. I use their chatbot often and get responses quickly. I test and buy many software platforms and this is one that has been an awesome addition to my agency.

Avantages

I have been looking to build my own social media site for a long time. As CEO of a marketing agency, we routinely get blocked from some social media companies for posting too frequently when we manage many pages. The lost revenues in 2020 from big tech was huge. We have looked to develop our own social media when we discovered Tribe. Everything that we wanted is on this platform. It's easy to use, set up and manage. I am amazed at the price. You can't get software with this great quality anywhere else at this price. If you aren't making the switch now and building your own site, you are going to be late to the game soon.

Inconvénients

Building your social media site requires you to remind your followers, friends and family to join. It may take two or three times to remind them to move. They will.

Darryl D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Exactly what we were looking for

Publié le 07/04/2020

Tribe is easy to set up and easy to use. We appreciate being able to set up a community platform that we can create and curate ourselves. It's exactly what we were looking for!

Avantages

It's beautifully desgined, easy to use, and does exactly what we want.

Inconvénients

I have absolutely no complaints. It does exactly what we need.

Hi Darryl,

We appreciate the feedback!

Great to learn that you're happy with the design and easy setup process. This is going to make our team immensely happy.

Susie R.

Easiest Ever Online Community Solution

Publié le 06/01/2021

I immediately liked this project for its ease of use. The sales and support team are friendly and quick to respond. The platform can be used for a wide array of applications (support, community, collaborative teams), and several of my clients who will gain substantially from its use.

Avantages

Quick setup, multiple options, fast learning curve, great price.

Inconvénients

Some options are on the TO-DO list for the development team, but they're really open to ideas and suggestions.

Hi Susie,

Thanks for sharing the candid feedback. We appreciate your kind words.

Glad that our design patterns and engagement models derived from popular social networks helped you minimize the learning curve. I'm conveying this to our product team.

Marie C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

The Best for Engaging with Coworkers

Publié le 16/06/2020

I enjoy it. I use it almost daily. Employee Engagement is a huge factor for our organization. The best part of our organization is its people and our strong teams. It was essential for us to find a way to keep our positive culture moving in the right direction when the pandemic hit, and this has been the perfect space for us.

Avantages

It is intuitive and easy to use. People enjoy using it because it reads like a familiar social media platform while protecting their private social media accounts from there professional circles.

Our organization's Social Committee was looking for a platform that would help us to stay virtually connected with our coworkers at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. We needed something that would be interactive and read like a Facebook page or another social media platform, but without the hassle of sharing your social media with your coworkers when it might contain some personal information. Tribe has been the perfect outlet for this. It allows us to post funny memes, keep conversations going and even set up events like contests, "questions of the day" and host theme days with our coworkers -- which keeps all of us in touch with the fun work culture of our organization. The best part, is you are starting with a clean profile template that is not connected to other social media platforms, and can stay as professional or casual as it needs to be.

We love tribe and definitely intend to continue using it! I recommend for any organization that is having difficulty keeping employee engagement open in these unprecedented times.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have more options to upload photos on regular posts. Right now it seems like we can only upload them in the "Discussion Thread" format. Other than that, it's really fantastic. Wouldn't change a thing!

Rick N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Tribe Makes Community Building Easy!

Publié le 18/09/2020

I am able to stay connected with my audience, and I am in control of the overall experience.

Avantages

I’m so impressed with Tribe that as soon as I saw everything it could do, I set up two accounts!

Tribe gives me the opportunity to stay connected with my community, and it is beyond easy to use.

Having a well-designed platform like this, makes the experience positive for all users, and this includes the admin role.

Importantly, I’ve not experienced any downtime issues with either of my two Tribe sites.

I also looked closely at the team behind Tribe before investing, and I am impressed by their roadmap and responsiveness to my questions.

I’m so happy that I have Tribe in my toolkit, and I can see good things ahead for this reliable community building platform.

Inconvénients

I find it hard to fault, so I'm not going to add something that I least like just to fill in a box.

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the detailed review!

We look forward to serving you.

• Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Solid feature-rich package

Publié le 28/10/2019

Avantages

Tribe is a very good community/forum package. Extremely easy to set up, feature-rich, and well-designed. Tribe features include groups, topics, @mentiones, Rich Text formatting, polls, custom-domain support, telegram and messenger integration, CSS-customization and more. All this in a functional, intuative, and mobile-responsive design. Tribe also has good support for foreign languages, including perfect RTL alignment for relevant languages (such as Hebrew, used on our forum).
Most importantly of all, though, is the technical support, which is simply fabulous. Tribe's team is extremely helpful and supportive, open for suggestions and happy to help with every little problem - even with the Free product. I highly recommend you give it a try!

Inconvénients

Tribe is hosted on their servers, and not available for self-hosting, which might be an issue for some.
However with support for custom domains, branding and CSS customization, this shouldn't be an issue for most. Might even be an advantage.

Réponse de Tribe Traduire en français

Thanks for the detailed review and we're glad that you took advantage of the customizability. Since Tribe is a cloud-based solution, there is no on-premise set up at this point. However, this helps our clients to focus on the community building instead of worrying about the technical complexities.

Samina A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very adaptive; user and business friendly

Publié le 25/04/2020

Ours is a health and weight loss company and one of the biggest problems our users face is - motivation. This community page aims to help them in their journey of weight loss by seeing others' stories, sharing their own, and receiving encouragement. And it is a very big credential for us, as we can portray our successes from the customer herself/ himself.

Avantages

There were a lot of scenarios which we needed custom for our business and which were taken care of by Tribe - for e.g. having multiple content categorization like Recipes, Exercises, etc., pinning of posts for greater coverage on feed, etc.
For all users, they have an open policy to write your pain point, and based on the no of their users impacted, they take it up in their roadmap which is good end user collaboration. Many of our custom requests were taken on the roadmap and implemented.
Customer support is quite responsive and tries to work with the customer to resolve issues, and does not just force pre-built features.
The Tribe as a platform is quite holistic and can cover all the basic and advanced needs of a community feature.

Inconvénients

More holistic in built analytics can be a bonus if implemented.

Hi Samina,

Thanks for the candid feedback. We're glad that the customizability of the Tribe Platform worked for your solution. As you mentioned, the beauty of Tribe is its ability integrate into products and bring in community touchpoints.

Regarding better analytics - yes, we're already working on this, so we'll keep you posted on the progress.

Shaun N.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Tribe makes it easy to start and grow a community for your brand

Publié le 02/11/2020

Avantages

Tribe is the easiest, simplest way to launch a community for your brand. They have removed the technical hurdles to allow coaches, consultants, and freelancers to thoughtfully host a vibrant community of supporters, clients, and prospects.

Inconvénients

While the software is easy to use, the tradeoff is some limitations. Customization is limited to colors and graphics.

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Appreciate it!

We see that the limitation mentioned here is around customizability (ability to only change colors and images).

We'd love to expand on that and showcase some of the current capabilities.

We allow clients to customize the community based on the components they want to showcase and make changes using CSS and JavaScript as well.

1. For instance, the design of this marketplace community (https://bit.ly/3kXl2NW) is completely different from
banking community (https://bit.ly/3oMqUvQ) and SaaS customer community (https://bit.ly/384EXqM).

2. Another example is NEXL - here is a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I7F1xcUj_Q) that shows how they integrated the community into the product.

However, this requires a technical team for implementation.

Thanks again for the review!

Cengiz A.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Just do it

Publié le 15/10/2019

I liked it. It helped me to establish a community base without hurdle and delay.

Avantages

It’s intuitive and user friendly. It allows instant community building even with the basic futures. That it has itself a community of tribe users is a very good idea. I got timely support from there. When you request an answer or ask for a feature they get back to you with their full dedication. You will you partner with them.

Inconvénients

It’s monthly fee too expensive for us now at the stage of community building. There should be 3 months trial period so that we see to what extent it works when full features are used. Then if it works fee based period would start. Another thing that needs to be improved is to give several strong tools to admins to nurture, increase, and monitor how members interact. Rich statistics demonstrating many different types of member activities is the key to help create a viable, active, engaged community. Also, a smartphone app is a must. Finally, creating means to integrate other relevant apps into tribe would be very wise decision.

Réponse de Tribe Traduire en français

Thanks for the detailed review. Our pricing is about 50-80% cost-effective when compared with other similar SaaS solutions in the online community domain.

Regarding better analytics - we are offering native report which helps you track the overall health of the community. Integration with Amplitude Analytics will give you additional granular insights on every single member activity and content.

Mobile app - This will be released in 2020. At this point, companies are simply using our API to build community components inside the existing mobile app.

Mike V.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A very promising tool with an amazing team behind it!

Publié le 24/04/2020

We needed a better place then Facebook for our community to gather. Tribe with it's topic and channel functionality and flexibility in customization was the obvious choice for us. That and the team behind it is full of rockstars!

Avantages

The flexibility of the platform is great. When it comes to content structure or design, you can get creative. I also really enjoy the additional apps available on the app store as well as the amazing team behind Tribe. The team is super responsive and great in thinking along.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a better build in analytics tool. However, with their webhooks, api and integrations with some tools like Amplitude they do give good alternative solutions for this.

Website Toolbox, Vanilla et InVision App

Pourquoi passer à Tribe

Price and quality was the best combination for us. It ticked all the necessary boxes with features and communication with their team felt the best.
Madison N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Développement de programmes
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

Online Community With High Potential

Publié le 16/06/2020

Our company has been very happy with Tribe's features and functionality. We wanted to create a community for pharmacy technicians to interact with one another under the umbrella of our certifications and brand as a whole. We looked at a few other companies but ultimately chose Tribe as they had all of the features we needed for a lower price. Although we haven't officially launched to the public yet, the site has been useful both internally and externally as we utilize both secret, private, and public groups. By offering access to an early group we have seen the site's value as individuals share personal experiences, ask questions and help one another.

Avantages

The ability to customize the header and URL allowed for a seamless integration, look and feel from our own website. One of our favorite features is the Reputation Score, which encourages members to actively participate in discussions to receive points.

Inconvénients

Some features are lacking but we value Tribe's transparency in the site's continuous improvement as they outline upcoming goals on their website and are quick to share work-arounds or fixes for whatever problem you may be experiencing.

Zendesk, Higher Logic et GatherContent

Price and features
Paul R.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

Great, flexible platform

Very positive and useful

Avantages

Tribe is a powerful, highly scalable and flexible platform for almost any community of people who want to connect around a shared purpose. The tools are simple, intuitive and beautifully designed. We are running a closed, subscription based group mentoring community, and it has been a fantastic fit for our needs.

Inconvénients

No built in messaging functionality and bad integration with Telegram.

Podia

Pourquoi choisir Tribe

Bugs in the original program

Logiciel antérieur

Flexibility and price.
Jeffrey B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Tribe gives you control and flexibility

Publié le 20/06/2020

Great product, flexible configuration and quick time to value.

Avantages

Tribe is building a modern software product that allows you to deploy quickly. Their Admin settings are easy to use and the 3rd party integrations make it easy to connect with other tools.

Inconvénients

There are a few nits in the design that are currently not configurable - although it sounds that Tribe is going to make adjustments in the future.

Higher Logic et inSided

Pourquoi passer à Tribe

Quick time to value and onboarding.

Hi, Jeffrey

Thanks for the feedback and the time invested in sharing the review.

At Tribe, we are focused on building a platform so additional solutions can be built on top of Tribe. That also includes third-party integrations.

Currently, Tribe integrates with 20+ popular solutions (including Zapier). These direct integrations are built by our team. Soon, with our developer platform, our customers would be able to deploy their own integrations easily.

• Secteur d'activité: E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Deadly useful and intuitive to use

Publié le 20/04/2020

I use Tribe to gather a community (or tribe) around my business

Avantages

I really love Tribe. It’s a perfect and independent group you can build so easily. I’m totally fan of the UI/UX of Tribe, really intuitive and easy to use. I can only recommend it to anyone willing to create and grow a community or an audience away from facebook, Slack or Discord. It offers advantages of each of them without the disadvantages.

Inconvénients

Maybe the difficulty to clarify differences with quick topics, questions, articles and discussion for my users. Sometimes they publish in one way and should have been in another way. I would like to have the ability to modify that.

Hi there,

Thanks for the kind words and we truly appreciate the time invested to review us.

Especially our design team is experiencing tribal joy as I submit this reply.

Meryl W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

They delivered a top notch platform for our customer community

Publié le 09/05/2019

Simply focus on what you would want to achieve based on your business goals. For example, keep the Question and Answer module at the center if you want to foster discussions. Talk to Tribe's community management team; they have some of the most practical suggestions for improvement.

Avantages

We are from financial services domain (loans and mortgages to be specific) and were in search for a software solution to create customer community where we can give access to a useful pool of content and allow them to ask questions, submit answers, connect with each other and have intimate discussions in subgroups. Tribe offered all of these with an easy to use interface and we were able to go live within a week that included moderate customization of the platform.

Inconvénients

It could still improve in terms of more features such as community event creation and management. But, perhaps feature development is an ongoing task and they would get to it eventually.

Hi Meryl,

Thanks for taking the time to help us improve with your feedback. Greatly appreciate your kind words.

We're glad to see that our feature set and usability help you launch a really powerful customer community.

Thanks again for choosing us as your community partner.

Regards,

Tom C.

Tribe Provides An Excellent Alternative To Facebook Groups

Publié le 07/04/2020

Avantages

Tribe has provided me exactly what I was looking for, an online community with no dependency on a social platform that I can leverage for my business or brand. The support team has been responsive and the user community is helpful when it comes to customizing your community. So far, I am pleased with the result and hope that they continue to roll out improvements that directly benefit community users. That's why we are all doing this in the first place. To build a valuable knowledge base of information and media that is easy to access, navigate, and consume. I'm looking forward to growing my Tribe community and connecting with people who share the same interests I do.

Inconvénients

You can tell that Tribe is still new and has limited resources. I don't dislike that, but if you require instant response times and expect your specific feature requests to be added quickly, you may be disappointed. What I know is that the platform is usable right now, they provide self-service support, have a helpful user community, and the platform in general has a lot of potential.

Saurabh K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Jeux vidéos

Reliable community builder

Publié le 15/09/2020

Tribe provided an awesome platform to make community for gaming , discussion, FAQs ,etc. My problem is solved by this platform as i built a gaming community which is going good.

Avantages

Hello ! I made a gaming community on tribe and it's totally awesome because many people are joining there and many gaming tournament platform like GamingMonk also joined us. My experience with the community is really good.
I think there is nothing left which a good community wants ,means you have already provided so many apps which are very helpful like Google analytics , SOCIAL logins , virtual currency and Reputation score . These tools/apps makes the community so reliable and it's SEO of the site is also very nice.

Inconvénients

I dislike nothing but they can add some more SEO apps/tools to improve visibility of site in search engines.

Réponse de Tribe Traduire en français

Hi Saurabh - Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad that Tribe has been helpful for you to build the Gaming community. Gamers are one of the most prolific community builders!

Regarding SEO app - we do have the SEO Boost app in the Plus plan. The SEO Boost app gives you additional controls over how search engines index the content.

Miranda W.

The right choice

Publié le 06/11/2020

Avantages

Tribe has been a great platform for building our community. I chose it for its intuitive, clean interface and overall functionality. It's hard to know what the right solution is until you implement it; I'm happy to say that our experience shows that it is.

Inconvénients

Not having an app, although it does work well on mobile devices.

Pourquoi passer à Tribe

Focus on topic content and groups

Hi Miranda,

Thanks for your feedback! Appreciate you for investing time in this review.

Glad that you loved Tribe's clean interface and intuitive design. The mobile SDK will be launched in 2021 (Q2/Q3).

I'll come back and update this response when we have a mobile app.