126 avis affichés sur 115

Powered Now

Logiciels métiers faciles à utiliser pour les petites entreprises

4,7 /5 (115 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
126 avis affichés sur 115
Gareth H.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Great App

Publié le 08/02/2019

Great. I would highly recommend it.

Avantages

This App has saved me both time and money, I Usually invoice my customers before I leave the job and receive payment before I get home. Well done. Fantastic.

Individually typing in Customers details

Réponse de Powered Now Traduire en français

Hi Gareth thanks for the great review, Powered Now was designed to help people like yourself save time and grow their business. Should you ever need any help or advice feel free to contact our uk support team either via the in app chat or over the phone.

George P.

For the engineers

Publié le 05/11/2020

Great communications with a super slick app. This makes any business look 100% more professional and allows you to quickly move through the day without the need for spending waisted time on paperwork. I recommend this to all looking at other brands. It has worked very well for me and my business.

Avantages

The product works very well on the move. It allows you to adapt invoices, job sheets and quotes on the go. You can customise all invoices and information to suit the business user. I also use this software to monitor my business performance and I am able to calculate my annual taxes. There are all the certificate forms you require and these can also be adjusted to suit the needs of your business. This is a great app and I highly recommend it.

Inconvénients

The guys at Powerednow are contactable via the app. Any time I have had any form of issue the team move quickly to solve the problem. I haven’t experienced many issues and the team are always updating and improving the software. It’s a pleasure to use.

Hilton S.

Exceptionally good

Publié le 25/07/2019

all my documents are now digital, invoice , quotes job sheets etc. They now have documents and forms like gas landlord certificate which means no more paper and filing. I've just uploaded my product catalog and now quotes and invoices are done in just a few clicks. no more paper work after hours

Avantages

This program lets me run my entire business fro the day t o day to the back end for my account.
No more siting at night doing paper work its all at the click of button

Inconvénients

rarely, it can sometime need to re-load

James P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie civil

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great software for keeping all your contacts and work tidy

Publié le 12/02/2021

Avantages

Really like the automatic reminders. It has brought me a lot of work because I forget to contact customers when I'm busy and they end up contacting me because of the automatic reminders

Inconvénients

It would be great if it linked to quickbooks.

Alec C.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great functionality behind a dated interface

Publié le 18/05/2020

It’s good compared to ServiceM8. That product has a better interface and many features but implements them terribly.

It’s quick to invoice and set up, diary mode is very good.

Avantages

Workflow and projects are great. It’s priced well, has CP12s. Is very easy to create nice invoices, add details for jobs. Notes are very good too, as are the reminders and the excellent help team.

Inconvénients

Interface especially on mobile is functional but clunky and looks dated

Réponse de Powered Now Traduire en français

Hi Alec, thanks for the feedback. We just rolled out an update to mobile which I hope you like!

Ben C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Powered Now

Publié le 21/09/2020

Far easier to use over other products, superior value for money than other products, customer service and technical support second to none.

Avantages

After looking at various products on the market, this was the very best that suited our needs. Has the ability to adapt to cross working streams.

Inconvénients

Struggling to think of one.

Réponse de Powered Now Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review Ben, pleased you find Powered Now useful! Remember we are here if we can ever help with any support or training.

Simon D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software with exceptional service.

Publié le 22/12/2019

Powered Now has unparalleled customer support and any problems are immediately dealt with.

Avantages

Robust and reliable invoicing, quoting and scheduling. Easy to use

Inconvénients

The facility to import contacts from iOS is very clunky and often does not work, so new customers have to be entered manually.

Dean S.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very good with room for improvement

Publié le 19/09/2019

It is still early days and need to get used to a different workflow but initial feeling is it is one of the best solutions out there and can be run on all platforms

Avantages

The Layout of the screens and ease of use
Integrated solutions without needing to sync with other programs

Inconvénients

Lack of a bank register to track all income & expenses in one place, Unable to upload pdf files to projects (been told is coming soon though)

Roger P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Satisfied daily user

Publié le 20/10/2020

From finding powered now in a comparison top ten article, to watching the online product demo to the 1st engagement, the process was refreshingly straightforward and it felt like this was a product coming from a company that believed in itself, felt dynamic and whose focus was on its customers. So to summarise- a great overall experience

Avantages

Powered Now, came to us as a result of awkward changes created by Covid 19, we needed to reinvent the way our business operated. I am delighted to say that Powered Now has not only fulfilled that brief but brought so much more, it is way way better than I had hoped and packed full of really practical useful business tools. Once you get used to the idea that you need to change the way you have always done things then adapt yourself and your business the fit for us has been superb. We are so much more in control of our team of engineers, we can see how we are performing and we can ensure our bills go out on time looking professional and as a result we get paid much more quickly. The technical support is really good, its quick, personal and very efficient. I love it!

Inconvénients

As a company we dont have any negative issues, of course like any new product it can take a while to get everyone on board and engaged. It is well worth remembering that the programme is only going to be as good as the data that is entered into it!

Réponse de Powered Now Traduire en français

Roger, thank you so much for the fantastic review. It's really good to hear you are finding Powered Now useful and the support team have been helpful. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Kevin E.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Friendly and helpful

Publié le 11/05/2020

I really struggle with my paperwork invoicing doing quotes and all of this sort of thing my strength is being on the tools and doing what I’m good at so this just makes my life so much easier and everything is in one place and I can do more jobs because of this I cannot follow this software powered now of helped me massively and I thank them so much

Avantages

The support you get from the team they are very helpful and always ready to help you with any problem and down to earth and very approachable people

Inconvénients

it makes my life so much easier and I can get back to what I’m good at instead of doing loads of paperwork

Réponse de Powered Now Traduire en français

Hi Kevin! Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your time to give your feedback. Nice to hear hear you are finding Powered Now useful.

Mark B.

• Support client

As a self employed electrician I have used Powered now for my quotes/invoicing and its a must...

Publié le 27/07/2018

Avantages

Powered Now is very simple and straight forward to use, very flexible and covers all aspects required by a tradesman or small business
Before I used Powered Now I was lost in a pile of scraps of paper which ultimately some customers got forgotten and did not get charged. Powered now brought everything into line it helped me manage the money and provide a more professional approach. Certainly my income went up when using it so it makes economical sense, on that one reason it made Powered now a no brainer. You enter a job when it comes in, send out quote, customer accepts on line, choose a date in the calendar for completion, raise invoice and send, customer opens (you get a message to say they have) they pay you direct into your account you send a receipt. Not a pen or paper needed or in sight
Searching for unpaid invoices is there at a glance, I send a reminder and generally they are then paid. No files, folders cabinets or piles of papers what's not to like. Help desk team are very effective always prompt with their help and service and in the few times I have needed them they have never failed. (Embarrassingly it was usually my fault)
I love the way you can personalise your invoices and quotes. My customers also love it. One letting agency said they thought I had employed someone to do my admin

Inconvénients

There is nothing to dislike as it's a very flexible package, you tailor it to suit yourself, it's has many options. Love the report facility

Danny M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Customer service is always second to none!!!

Publié le 25/04/2019

I have been a POWEREDNOW customer for 5 years, and it has developed really well any problems I get the customer back up is 2nd to none !!!!
This year having to go VAT registered my accountant wanted me to move to QUICKBOOKS, 2 days trying to deal with its stuffy approach I returned to POWEREDNOW and feel happy with my choice.
Im no tech whizz but this app makes me turn out stuff I thought would take for ever in minutes

Avantages

Easy to use once set up, Stands out in format, represents how I want my company to look on paper, has all the components I need to run my business, when I sit and use it for 10mins and get in a rhythm I can create INVOICES SO QUICKLY IT JUST FLOWS .

Inconvénients

It doesn't sync and update with icalander, transferring by reference from quote to job sheet finally invoice can be confusing, the version I use I can't put costs against jobs, would like to have project name or description inserted automatically into email cover note , accountant struggles with data I send him as it needs converting to EXCEL

Réponse de Powered Now Traduire en français

Hey Danny, we really appreciate the glowing review! Happy to hear you think so highly of our support team.

Please stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up to help you guys with the business!

Carey R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Definitely software worth the money

Publié le 18/04/2019

Time saving, easy to use. It really is a very good system and I would recommend it to anyone thinking of investing in software to make their working lives more efficient.

Avantages

I tried the other major competitors so I can confidently say that in my opinion PoweredNow is the best. Easy to use, the ability to have several logos on the layouts and the best feature, customer support based on the Isle of Wight, open during normal working hours. If they don't know the answer, they find it. Management listens when things need improving or tweaking.

Inconvénients

With a design background, the layouts are my least favourite part of this software. However, you are able to upload several logos which is vital for a company with several trade logos that must be used. I have asked for changes and these are in the pipeline, so it I am sure that will change in due course.

Réponse de Powered Now Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review Carey! We really appreciate the amazing feedback.

Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have, so please don't hesitate to ever get in touch with us!

We're always asking our customers how we can improve the software, so comments like yours are always greatly received.

Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)

Mike Y.
  • Secteur d'activité: Meubles

Invaluable for my business

Publié le 11/06/2019

Avantages

Simple to use. Helps keep all information on a clients job in 1 place under individual file.

The main reason i chose this programme a couple of years ago (i think it was that long ago) is because you can load the programme without an internet connection. Then, when you've got that connection, you can update it and then all that info is available on my ipad, iPhone and laptop. Brilliant!

I don't use all the features at the moment, i use quoting, invoicing, the diary and comms with clients which ensure my business looks professional.

Inconvénients

It would be good to have a save function when leaving some screens so you don't loose note that are typed up.
The time-keeping function could be a lot better. I'd specifically like to price a job up with materials and labour. Then when i carry out that job i'd like to record actual against estimated then see the profit and loss with that info. But this is very specific to my own business needs.

Chris P.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Has answered many of my issues running a business.

Publié le 27/06/2020

Right now it is solving 90% of the issues I was having in my previous software and happy to have migrated across.

Avantages

Love the implentation of the appointment generator and linking to a job. Once I got use to playing with the software and sending our real quotes/invoices etc. it became apparent how much easier this was to use than my existing accounting software.

Inconvénients

Not liking the fact that under the business package I can only have 1 user meaning that my iPhone needs to logout if I am using the laptop. This has caused me an issue today as my laptop remained logged in but couldn't gain access through the app on my phone whilst with a customer wanting to send an instant quote. Would be useful to have more than 1 user for the business package.

Réponse de Powered Now Traduire en français

Hi Chris, thanks for the review. Just to let you know we have made the log in / log out process easier so you don't get stuck again.