Monitask

Productivité et surveillance des salariés pour les équipes distantes.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

101 avis

Jennyfer
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Probably the best time tracking system I've tried

Publié le 12/03/2021

I've used it for the duration of its trial and I love it! My trial is going to be over in a few days and I'm planning to purchase.

Avantages

Whether logging in as an admin or end-user, the system is super easy to use. There's no steep learning curve or anything like that. It tracks time and works as a keylogger to better track productivity, my staff and I love it because it helped us keep productivity levels at 90%

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to set up shifts and to process payroll based on those shifts.

HiveDesk

Pourquoi choisir Monitask

Hubstaff had all the features I wanted and then some but it was just too time confusing having to figure them all out and make them work.

Hubstaff

Pourquoi passer à Monitask

Simplicity and ease of use.
Essence
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

The best of the best!

Publié le 21/10/2020

I used to use a time tracking software but it didn't take screenshots and remind me of idle time. I like both of the features because it gives some accountability.

Avantages

It is very easy to use and the design of the platform is clean and easy to understand.

Inconvénients

I liked other software to download an app,I don't believe this app has that option.

HiveDesk et DeskTime

Didn't take screenshots.

Toggl Track

Pourquoi passer à Monitask

Easy to read, clean fresh look and affordability
Muhammad
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

" New software but a very impressive "

Publié le 07/09/2022

I have a good experience and I rate it 9.5/10.

Avantages

Monitask is one of the best project and team management software.
it is a very easy and simple tool to manage your tasks, you can easily access all the information and also it provide you the guidance and templates for your projects,
one of the best things that impressed me is that we can easily access ouer account from anywhere on any devices that we trust.

Inconvénients

This is a new entry in the market so there are some errors at the developer's end. but overall it is the best software to mange tasts.

Saurabh

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Missing features

Publié le 19/12/2019

Overall I liked this system but without few features mentioned above, it will be difficult to use it for long term.

Avantages

User friendly interface, Required reporting features.

Main thing I liked about this is ability to select currency for each individual separately.

Inconvénients

It do not have some of the features like

1) We can not provide access to client for reviewing project and where time is consumed

2) It do not have a way to put non billable hours. For example, if I have worked 5 hours on a project and want to bill my client only 2 hours. I can not do that. I have to delete 3 hours in order to do it but I need those 3 hours information for future reference.

3) It do not Integrate with task management software like Office 365, Jira

4) Good to have video recording feature apart from screenshot

Time Doctor, Hubstaff et DeskTime

Pourquoi passer à Monitask

As of now I am mostly using Hubstaff because of missing features I mentioned.
Karen
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Great Tool

Publié le 12/08/2022

Pleased with the tool as first time users, very comfortable easy and complete tool.

Avantages

I do like myself an easy tool where I can monitor and help keep track in actual time for our staff.

Inconvénients

we can implement notifications when agents access one of the restricted websites and let the leader know right away so we can adress and review it right away.

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

it is easy to manage personal programs that are not supported by these monitoring

Publié le 05/04/2022

Need to set some prohibition features for programs and tracking

Avantages

There were a lot of questions, but they were very kind

Inconvénients

I was complete satisfied with everything

Antonio
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Excellent Solution

Publié le 21/07/2022

Avantages

It´s very useful can get the screenshots of all activities of my remote users this feature increase the productivity

Inconvénients

Maybe the cost can be less expensive but I think the price VS features is good

Muhammad
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

"A powerful and best time Tracking software"

Publié le 06/09/2022

Avantages

It's accurate and easy to use. All the features and functionality are excellent. I like the dashboard. It's very easy to use. All the products have an easy and user friendly interface. The screen shot option is very good. It is a fast reply software.

Inconvénients

This software automatically pauses when it is active on your computer. It's always updated.

• Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Very Helpful t

Publié le 05/08/2022

Allows me to track my work time, and if there's a power outage. I don't have to worry on files that are not saved because this website have recorded my screen.

Avantages

It's my first time using Monitask on my first ever VA job, and it is very user friendly and easy to use!

Inconvénients

There's nothing to unlike on this software.

Martin
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Feature for productivity!

Publié le 14/09/2022

Great experience to manage Team Productivity

Avantages

Live monitoring and screenshots are great to keep track of employees productivity

Inconvénients

not too much to call out but probably dashboard appearance can be improved

Syazila
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Task tracking efficiently

Publié le 30/06/2021

Avantages

Monitask is one of the software that has a very clean and effective task tracking feature. All the task can be added its own due date and can be flagged with its current status like on progress or complete. For collaborating task with my colleague, the task status help us aware of our current project situations.

Inconvénients

One of feature that Monitask missing is the client platform. It will great if there is a way or platform that I can grant client access to some space on the software wheres i can share the task progress with them. It will make it easier for them to collaborate with me and get a quick report for it.

Falisha
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Task tracking and manager

Publié le 21/10/2021

Avantages

Monitask is important for my workflow, as they offer an easy way to track and time track my task. I usually collaborate it with my team, and we can monitor easily the task progress and intervention that are needed for the task. The notification will be sent either by email or on the notification central for the task that has reach its dateline and still not marked complete.

Inconvénients

Monitask has limited logs or history for the time tracking. It only store the logs for the last 2 weeks and nothing after it. I make the auditing process is harder as i will need to save the logs manually before it disappeared.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Monitask - easy, fast, nice

Publié le 14/04/2021

Overall, very good app, if not the mobile app absence, this would be our winner.

Avantages

We were testing few apps to pick up the most appropriate, and Monitask was the easiest to implement. Although we run the trial period only, still impressed with customization options, and a very user-friendly interface and support.

Inconvénients

There is no mobile app for employees, those who work "on the go" can't track the timing. Also, there is still a place to improve in the reporting section.

Hubstaff et Clockify

Pourquoi choisir Monitask

TimeDoctor is too expensive, and not that flexible

Time Doctor

price and functionality balance
Simon
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simple to use with one drawback

Publié le 18/12/2019

good experience. site has been up 100% of the time. Quick and intuitive

Avantages

the software has a very easy interface to use. i use it on desktop and have never opened in mobile so i cant indicate how that is. its features follow most software formats which have all of the user capabilities on the right hand side. Visually the interface is appealing and easy to read. It provides all of the useful features needed in a timetracting software

Inconvénients

I am the admin of the account and in not as user. However i am being charged as a user. i contacted the company about this and they said they hope to deal with that in the future but i haven't been informed as such.

Réponse de Monitask Traduire en français

Hi Simon, thank you for your review! We are very happy that you enjoy using Monitask.

I would also like to inform you that now we do have a feature of setting Admins to be free on paid plans. I've just enabled this for your account. New invoices will subtract one user, since you are not using the app to track time!

Joy
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Life Changing Self Management

Publié le 28/05/2019

As an entrepreneur, I often feel guilt that I'm not spending "enough" time working on various projects. Once I started using Monitask, everything became objective and my time has started to become more valuable.

Things that get measured get improved. This objective feedback on how I'm spending my time has given me so much encouragement and motivation. I can see progress happen, and I'm able to feel better about the work I do.

Avantages

Weekly reports by project that give you a visual overview of how you spent your time

Inconvénients

I would like a colorful chart or graph that gives a visual breakdown of how I spent my workweek (time spent by project). At least they provide a numerical total hours logged by project, and by week.

Hubstaff

Pourquoi passer à Monitask

It is less expensive, easier to use, AND has a slightly better visual presentation of my time spent by project by week.... and I didn't need most of the other features in Hubstaff.
Orlando Nandito
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux vidéos

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A powerfull Software to manage team, good job Monitask Team!

Publié le 22/04/2019

Avantages

this software is really helpfull for me to manage my small team. its really make a remote work is really possible to do. before i know Monitask, i just thing that working remote is really difficult to trust really my team. but because Monitask, i can really more trust with my team, and i can be more productive and effective to know what is important in development so i can see all my team works on their screen. good job Monitask Team!

Inconvénients

sometimes monitask is buggy, where sometimes the screenshot is not loaded or sometimes at my team screen it already recorded, but in dashoard its not. so i hope this software can be better in the future. but overall i realy love the team how they treat me as a user.. where every report i bring to developer, they really heard about that and fix it as soon as a possible.

Daniel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Super easy to use and br

Publié le 23/07/2020

Avantages

I could quickly implement it and it made it viable for my company to fully stabilish with home-office work.

Inconvénients

Lacks a few settings options. The default options are ok, but for some cases, some flexibility would be nice.

shailendra

simple and affordable

Publié le 07/01/2020

Well it solves the purpose of monitoring your remote employee and helps in getting the productivity from them. The reports are very well detailed and provides good insight though more improvements can be done.

Ease of use.
Clean UI.
Amazing support.
Mobile friendly Dashboard.
Affordable and provides features which are mostly in other softwares for $10+ .

Inconvénients

No Android App or IOS app for monitoring.
Some more advanced features in Projects can be included.

Masturah
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great way in tracking task

Publié le 08/07/2021

Avantages

Monitask gives a new perspective in the way of monitoring a task and project. It is a great way for project administration to track the project progress percent and which task is still left behind the time schedule.

Inconvénients

It will be great if the task has an option for mobile version, so for the user that need to go off the sites still can be counted on their task timing. It is not too pressing, but should be good it they have it.

Mei Angelica
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations gouvernementales

Great time-tracking app!

Publié le 02/03/2021

Avantages

I love the idea that the app is able to track the internet time and apps used by the user. It builds discipline and also shows your integrity for the client.

Inconvénients

I'm not very fond of the pause feature since it's hard to track the specific time you spent for a task especially if your project is split on a daily basis.

Dubravka
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

The Best Time Tracking Software

Publié le 03/09/2019

I tried a couple of different time tracking softwares and they all missed some of the features that I liked, Monitask has them all. I really like all the different personalizations you can do, it's cool that you can have different settings for different team members. I also like the ability to have different projects.

Avantages

It's easy to use. It's accurate. What I really like is that it can work in background and you can turn off screenshot notifications so it doesn't hinder your work.

Inconvénients

Adding manual time cannot be disabled and I don't get notified when one of the employees adds manual time.

HiveDesk

Pourquoi passer à Monitask

It had all the features that others did not and it was accurate.
Len

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

good value- full feature set & supports multiple monitors

Publié le 08/08/2020

our full team, everyone including management and owners, uses this tool. We found it very helpful to keep us on task.

Avantages

Full feature set, ability to screen capture more than one monitor, and ability to update task comments in between/independent of screen captures - this allows the team to note key items as they come up. Pricing is fair.

Inconvénients

minor...no direct way to go from the tool to the www dashboard. Need to click 'enter manual time' then go from there.

Ramona
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

HAppy with the product

Publié le 10/11/2020

happy with it so far; been using it for the best part of two years and it is a daily necessity as I work remotely. Is great that you can use it for free on the basic options and I wouldn't change it unless I have to. It does what I need it to do.

Avantages

Easy to use, straightforward, little errors over time.

Inconvénients

Has some unexplained glitches over time and in the last few updates I can't have it in the pinned taskbar icon when running, it opens in a different icon - so I end up with two icons on my taskbar.

Akash

Monitask Review

Publié le 31/08/2021

Nice Experience for this Product.

Avantages

This App Contains Company Features.
Time to Time Notification.
Nice Access and Privileged settings.

Inconvénients

If possible can you also add daily keyboard and mouse taps.

Jay
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great way to track how efficient you are!

Publié le 13/10/2020

It's been great! Time saver and lets me see what tasks are taking much of my time!

Avantages

This takes screenshot, automatically groups my time depending on the task I am focusing on, and so easy to use! UI looks good too!

Inconvénients

For now - at least I don't like that I need to manually click Sync to server to get updated of things, I like that to be automatic

Time Doctor, TOGGLE, Harvest, Hubstaff et Clockify

Pourquoi passer à Monitask

Pricing is simple. UI is great, screenshot is enabled, Tracking projects is great