77 avis

XOGO Decision Signage

Solution d'affichage dynamique

4,5 /5 (77 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
77 avis
Vishal G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Publié le 17/02/2019

Avantages

It gives sleek and professional look. Easy to use.

Inconvénients

It Can Be a Pain to Install and Manage.

Sean B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good product with not enough user functional templates

Publié le 21/08/2019

Avantages

it was a very cost effective and capable slide show display device.

Inconvénients

I had to go to an outsource 3rd party to get slide overlays and dynamic content instead of building it within the admin portal application itself. I am still trying to get a live clock to show up on the device.

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Hi Sean, thanks for the review. We decided from the beginning to make XOGO the easiest and most cost-effective digital signage platform on the market. We have always steered clear of trying to be a design tool, since we'd never be able to compete with existing (very mature) graphic design applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, Pixelmator, Sketch and even PowerPoint. That said, we fully support dynamic (curated) content and offer over 300 infotainment and social feeds to our users, via our technology partnership with the industry leader in this space (Seenspire). We also support the display of HTML webpages so if you want to display a clock (as an example www.clocktab.com) just take a look at our dynamic content instructions and in step 3, insert any URL that you want to use - it doesn't have to be one from Seenspire. Feel free to drop us a support ticket if you run into issues. Thanks for using XOGO!

Christopher B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Love it so far

Publié le 25/03/2021

We're loving this so far. We initially went with a large competitor that is based on a Freemium model. Downloaded their software to design the signage and it was so complicated we move to XOGO in about 5 minutes.

Avantages

Very easy to use and deploy. Designing the first playlist had a very easy learning curve. Getting it to work on remote devices was a easy as it could get - download the app from the PlayStore or Microsoft App Store, get the device code, enter the code on your main device and boom, you're in business.

Inconvénients

Wish we could create photo slideshows with motion natively in the app instead of loading a video. Need to be able to force websites to "View As Desktop" on android. We have 1 device that is on Chrome and the websites show up as mobile versions which don't work on large screens.

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Hi Christopher thanks for the nice review! You'll soon be seeing some additional options for image transitions. If you'd like us to take a look at your URL based content please feel free to drop us a note at support [at] xogo [dot] io and we'll get back to you quickly!

Jonathan N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Sounded good but in the end not a great solution for signage

Publié le 22/08/2018

had high hopes but in the end there are better solutions out there.

Avantages

It is easy to setup i hooked the device ( Xogo Mini 4K) into the TV Pushed the Wifi settings to it VIA bluetooth.

Then installed the Xogo app onto my samsung phone. uploaded some pictures created a playlist etc.

Which worked some what correctly.

Inconvénients

Ok so a majority of people use Iphones i purchased this device and of course everyone in the company i gave it to had iphones. so yeah no support. but i guess we should be able to put it on a windows 10 machine so this client can manage his signage well unfortunatly he runs windows 7 throughout his workplace.

Thats ok ill grab them a laptop with windows 10. navigate through the crappy windows store. download the manager app onto the laptop the app opens then closes automatically.

I should add there is no support number for Xogo you just send a email and wait. i for one personally hate this style of support you write something and just hope the support team gets back to you.

Now all this aside you purchase the 300 dollar xogo mini 4k but guess what guys you cannot setup a certain timer schedule for your images unless you pay Xogo 20 bucks a month the free version is extremely limited.

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback Jonathan. Sorry XOGO wasn't what you wanted; however, I need to clear up a few things. First, we state very clearly on our website, in multiple places, that the iOS version of XOGO Manager is in development and has not been released yet (we hope to have it ready for release next month actually). Second, you can indeed schedule content in the free version of XOGO - you can set the play duration for all of your still graphics and which days of the week you want an item to play on (time of day coming soon). Finally, when you emailed our support team and received a ticket (nearly all tech companies use a ticketing system like this to allow multiple people to assist and keep records), we responded right away with suggestions, and questions about what PC you were using, etc. If you're still having issues with the Windows 10 PC that you wrote about please contact us at support@xogo.io and we can arrange to remotely log into your PC via Splashtop and resolve the issue.

Brian W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

XOGO: As easy as 1, 2, 3...

Publié le 02/04/2021

Overall, I love the simplicity. Super easy to get started and seems to maintain solid usability.

Avantages

The ease of entry could not be easier. I like that it is super easy to get started and have a digital sign up and running, within a few minutes. Then, go from there.

Inconvénients

An improvement in the user interface would be to easily be able to rotate the orientation of an image, once it's been uploaded.

Moulay A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Best for the money

Publié le 11/07/2019

I like it for what I need it
It will be better if you can have an advance option for large organization with better pricing

Avantages

Easy to use once setup right
Very basic, if you are doing just pictures and/or videos

Inconvénients

Scheduling is a must have in digital signage now, also you to be able to customize the view
Remote access and control/ configure needed

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Hi Moulay, thanks for the review. I wanted to leave a few updates here. The first is that advanced scheduling (I.e. time of day) is already in our backlog and we plan to release it this fall. You also can run remote support software alongside our player app if you want, as our app is available for Windows 10, Android, Chrome and Fire. TV devices. Lastly, we do offer discounted pricing for resellers and end users that plan to deploy 100+ players. Contact us anytime for a quote and we'll be happy to help. Thanks again for using XOGO!

Jonathan G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

JGlanz

Publié le 11/11/2020

The easiest most complete Digital Signage I have ever used.

Easy and straight foreword

Avantages

The ease of use, the low cost the app functionality and the scalability

Inconvénients

I don't like having to pay a SAAS fee for anything

Melissa M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

Great Promotion for our Services provided

Publié le 18/08/2020

Best decision and addition to my business. I am very happy with the results and so are my customers.

Avantages

It's very easy to use, I own a Pet Grooming Salon and for us this has been great to promote our services and show the customers our different styles and upgrades for grooming packages, and informative for themselves as well. We are able to show great pictures of our salon, events we assist to and promotions going on at the moment. 100% recommended, plus the customer service is amazing.

Inconvénients

integration with my existing business was great and immediate. Installation took 5 minutes. There is nothing we don't like about this.

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Melissa we're blushing! Thank you very much for the kind review. Feedback like this is why we do what we do! :)

Carissa N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Machines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great for the Price

Publié le 25/03/2021

Great for the free version. I don't think I would upgrade and pay for additional services. We only have 5 devices we would push it out to but getting the option to have the free version was great!

Avantages

I really like how this program is cloud-based. Having to plug devices into all our TVs on top of setting up each device is very cumbersome. Only downloading the program is great. I also love how I can test it out on my own computer before pushing it out to the TVs.

Inconvénients

I would like the opportunity to integrate apps into the program.

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Hi Carissa, thanks for the review! Our player software runs on many different platforms including our new beta versions for LG and Samsung displays, so it's possible that you could expand without having to buy additional hardware. Let us know if you're interested to learn more; we'd love to have you as a multi-screen (pro) customer!

Timothy W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Armée
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

XOGO Signage for woodworking shop

Publié le 05/02/2019

We display a rotating job schedule in a wood shop. We can include whatever information we want for the floor we just have to update the info and save it as a picture.

Avantages

I like that it connects through WiFi to update it's picture list but if it loses WiFi it still works. Just bring it back into range of WiFi again to get it to resync. I also like the ease of managing the library once you get it going.

Inconvénients

Really this product performs admirably. I had a hard time scanning the QR code during setup but that is because my phone would not scan my computer monitor very well; I recommend offering a *harder to use* backup link one could type to get the same results.

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Thanks very much for the review! If you have trouble scanning the QR code in the future, you can enter the 4 digit PIN instead. You'll find it next to the QR code in the player app. In the manager app it will be at the top of the screen once you click +NEW to add a player. Sometimes that's even quicker than using the QR code. Thanks for using XOGO!

Lara B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Agriculture
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Great Product for the Price

Publié le 19/07/2019

Overall, I think the software is a great value. It serves the basic purpose of what it was purchased for, and delivers with good quality imaging.

Avantages

I love the setup of the software and how easy it is to update things straight from the app on my phone. The app is very simple and easy to manage the images and playlists. It is very basic and straightforward within the app itself. The quality of the XOGO software is pretty good too. The setup instructions were easy to follow and the customer support has been awesome in overcoming some of the challenges we have faced on our end. Customer support was quick to reply and consistent in following up to be sure we had our software up and running.

Inconvénients

I wish the software had a way to split the screen and manage as separate images. We are using the board as a directory for our new building, and it would be great to keep half of the screen as the same directory image and have the other half of the screen rotating images to feature events and new information for our company. Currently, we are creating multiple images by doing a save as of the previous version with the directory incorporated; however, if something on the directory were to change, I then have to update every image in my library because it is on every image. Not a fault of the XOGO, just a feature I would like to see. Another challenge we face with this software, is that my desktop does not have wifi; therefore, I cannot update the screen from my computer. I have to create the images, upload them to a cloud-based drive and then use the app on my phone to download the images and then upload them into the XOGO app. This could potentially be solved with wifi access on my computer, but it is a challenge we have come across.

Crystal S.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Support client

Bike shop owner . We use XOGO on a 60" screen in our entryway to advertise bikes, our hours,...

Publié le 05/06/2018

Avantages

Super easy to use! Setup only took a few minutes and we can change content whenever we want. We end up cranking out new graphics in photoshop every few weeks in order to advertise new custom-built bikes, seasonal items etc. The screen also draws more people into our shop (we're in a corner of a train station and hard to find).

Inconvénients

Looking forward to the Apple iOS version of XOGO Manager but in the meantime Windows works just fine.

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Hi Crystal, Thanks for being our first Capterra review! We are trying out this new mechanism to gather customer feedback. I love seeing all the 5 stars!

Thank you for the feedback on functionality! We are intentionally releasing new functionality cautiously to make sure we never sacrifice ease of use. From your review it looks like that strategy is paying off. Most small businesses say XOGO has everything they "need" today. Hopefully you agree with that sentiment. That said, our 24 month feature roadmap is aggressive. You can expect to see some exciting announcements over the next few months.

In the interim, be sure to check out "real-time mode", the HTML5 functionality and offline triggers. Once customers familiarize themselves with these features they often find that XOGO has more functionality then others in our space. Please leverage the XOGO support alias. They are amazing and responsive.

Thanks again for being our very first Capterra review!

Chad Brown | XOGO CEO

Donna O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Communication About Your Device's Requirements Needs Improvement

Publié le 20/03/2019

It will be the information center for the staff, once we can get it up and running.
Can provide a new review once our XOGO Mini is fully functioning.

Avantages

Adding photos is easy. Tutorial video needs improvement (slow down, go step by step, etc.).
I am hoping it will offer graphics, but won't know until I get it connected.

Inconvénients

XOGO did not list the items needed to get connected to the XOGO Mini. We purchased the Mini on Amazon.com.
After installing the XOGO Mini and the new TV screen, I discovered that I needed Windows 10, so had to upgrade my computer.
Once that was installed, I spent quite a bit of time trying to connect to the XOGO Mini.
After a few emails to XOGO tech support, I learned that I needed Bluetooth, which I don't have, and have since ordered.
I hope that will be everything, but won't know until the Bluetooth gets here.
At this point, unfortunately, my XOGO digital signage setup has been delayed about two weeks, and I cannot give a complete review.
Online video tutorial needs more step by step instructions. As it is, it glosses over many of the main points (e.g. how to install the XOGO program, device requirements, what to click on to get to the same screen as in the video, etc.)

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Hi Donna thanks for the review. In addition to our illustrated Getting Started instructions, we do offer lots of shorter, step-by-step tutorials on our YouTube channel at bit.ly/xogotutorials. Let us know if you have any issues; it looks like you have a support ticket filed and are waiting on a Bluetooth dongle for your computer so you can wireless push WiFi settings to your XOGO Mini. We're standing by to assist if needed.

Rory O.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Plug and play for just about any environment I can think of @ any user level

Publié le 12/06/2018

I've worked with three different cloud providers for digital menu boards, and all of them involved tons of pain points in terms of uploading, synching, and sizing content. Xogo eliminated all that hassle. I wish I had this when I was in field operations, because I could oversee my whole organization with the clicks of a few buttons or uploading JPEGS simply.

Avantages

Ease of use, it only took a 15 minute demo to get our marketing and HR people off to the races.
Setting up multiple device was a breeze
You are really only limited by your imagination in terms of how many devices, location and items to put on there
You can get very creative with the software in terms of devices
This is a dream come true for HR professionals looking to get a very standardized message out to their employees without hassle
This would be a dream for beleaguered IT folks running digital menu boards in the service industry
You can teach just about anybody to use it from their phone
A flashy way to get employees involved in content

Inconvénients

The software was flawless. It wouldn't hurt to have a custom timer for images as opposed to defaults of 15, 30, 60.

Jessica P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy, effective display for your office or business

Publié le 21/01/2020

Avantages

Easy to display what you want on TV screens in our office and customize to what we like. Very easy to use. Like the clean design of the software.

Inconvénients

Still figuring out how to put a live website up there. Would be neat if there was a tool to add things to a Library and Playlist at the same time but not really a big issue.

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Jessica! You'll find instructions for displaying a website at the link below; if you have any trouble just reach out to our support team and they'll be happy to help. https://support.xogo.io/support/solutions/articles/19000105834-how-do-i-add-a-webpage-to-my-xogo-playlist-

Benjamin H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

New Lobby Signage

Publié le 11/10/2019

Avantages

Simple and easy to use. I liked the straight forward online software interface. I liked the hardware size.

Inconvénients

while the software was open ended. a blank canvas. XOGO provided on started templates or free help/training. Other systems offered a "getting started" item, so I could determine the capabilities of the systems. I also would have like to have IOS, but not a deal breaker.

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback Benjamin. You mentioned 2 cons below. Just so happens... We will have them both addressed within the next month!

Would you like to be an iOS tester? Let sales or support@xogo.io know. We look forward to working with you.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

digital signage for all

Publié le 18/01/2019

have tried the software in its entirety and it is excellent I have not tended any kind of problems and it is updated immediately the campaigns, of which way the hardware is super robust.

Avantages

The XOGO software is very easy to use and very intuitive to learn how to use it, the best thing about it is that we can place it on any screen and in minutes we can publish the advertising since the devices connect to the internet and even the mobile phone can load the bells.

Inconvénients

the software should include information banks or third-party news sources.

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Thanks for the nice review! Just to let you know, you can in fact use third party content feeds (news, weather, sports, Facebook, quizzes etc.) from our partners Screenfeed and Seenspire.

Please check out www.xogo.io/contentpartners for details. We also offer creative services for companies that need help designing their content. (www.xogo.io/studio) Please reach out anytime with questions and thanks again for using XOGO!

Justin W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

First time with digital signage

Publié le 22/08/2020

So far so good. Moving to professional version once my company moves into our newly built headquarters.

Avantages

Ease of use across multiple areas. Example I'm going to be able to project the same information at our main headquarters to our smaller businesses throughout the country.

Inconvénients

Only being able to use a Fire stick to project to non smart TVs.

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Hi Justin thanks for the review! Regarding hardware please note that we run on Windows, Android and Chrome in addition to Fire TV (we're also releasing a Raspberry Pi version soon!). Check out xogo.io/hardware for player hardware recommendations. Thanks again!

Savi T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

XOGO Mini Player

Publié le 05/12/2018

Excellent product. Online instructions and video instructions to setup the device was very easy. Only 3 cables needs to be connected for the device to be online. You will need a XOGO account to run the device as a digital signage player. I was able to signup for a XOGO account free and I created my first signage playlist (which included a video) in les than 5 minutes. This is a great product as a digital signage regardless of number of displays you have. My digital signage playlist played smoothly without any buffering or lags.

Avantages

Very easy to setup and quick. Manager app runs smoothly on Galaxy S9 phone.

Inconvénients

Unable to find any cons. An IOS app will be a plus and XOGO is in the process of making one, so that are is also covered.

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Savi! We're happy to hear that you like our platform and we'll let you know the moment that the iOS app is ready as well! I can't wait... -Justin M.

Shane R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

Pretty good overall

Publié le 18/08/2020

Avantages

I havent been able to fully implement the application because we are working on small resolution screens and currently requires a video processor which space doesn't allow. I have however recommended it to other companies that are connecting them to 1080p and 4k screens. Seems to be working well for them.

Inconvénients

If i had to list some cons it would probably be the need to use third party publishers to get content on and maybe the limit of 20 slides on the free version. That said, i mainly focused on the integration aspect of making it work with our existing system and for that - we need more time to evaluate.

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Hi Shane thanks for the review. Let us know if you need help getting XOGO to work with your screens. If you're using a special size then we'd recommend running XOGO Player on a Windows device so you can set the PC's resolution (and your graphics of course) to exactly the resolution of your screen. Please reach out to support [at] xogo [dot] io if you have questions!

Danny B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité

Thank you!

Publié le 21/11/2018

We tried several other supposedly simple solutions. What a frustrating mess. Xogo just worked for us.

Avantages

We don’t know anything about technology but needed something easy we could update daily. Perfect for us.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have a pay once option versus subscription.

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Thanks Danny, so glad to hear that XOGO was easy to set up and use. That's exactly what we designed it for! This makes our day.

Donnie G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Perfect solution for small businesses.

Publié le 03/10/2018

I use a XOGO Mini to play graphics and videos at my retail shop. Can't wait for the new feature that allows me to pull in my social media feeds! Really nice job guys.

Avantages

Very easy to set up and they have tutorial videos online to help. Apps look nice. I also like the low price and the fact that the manager app runs on your computer / tablet / Android phone - you can manage your screens from anywhere.

Inconvénients

No iOS support yet but it sounds like that's coming, which will be really cool.

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Donnie! By the way you can now pull in online content -such as news, weather, airport data and social media feeds- from our partners at Screenfeed. Please see xogo.io/contentpartners or write us anytime for details!

Arne bo S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Événementiel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Use of Xogo for Signage on TV in cafe

Publié le 08/03/2019

We still have not installed it at client site as we were not aware of the limitation oif 15 assets when we ordered the box. They are currently using a free Western Digital Media Player.

Avantages

The box is easy to set up and use,
Playlists are very useful and intuitive.
Nice Preview
Mobile Support
Cloud based server

Inconvénients

MIssing cheaper subsription for small clients.
The cafe only need one TV, but has about 50 Jpegs which they need for partly Menus and partly for event notification. With a limit of 15 assets this means that they have to delete all pictures that are not currently playing, or pay for Xogo pro, where they pay for a lot of functions they do not need. A cheaper subscription only allowing to have more assets (for example 150) and 1 player would be recommendable.
Lack of documentation (advanced functions)
Lack of fade possibility and re-sizing to 16/9 for photos

Gerard K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A decent product to fit a need.

Publié le 19/07/2019

Allows me to make digital signage without a ton of learning required.

Avantages

Product isn’t too bad, Let’s you create digital signage with videos and pics along with some tie-ins like weather from screen feed.

Inconvénients

Wish there was an iPhone app. Been in the works I read for quite a bit but still no app.

Carmen H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Real Estate Advertisment

Publié le 12/09/2019

My clients love seeing videos of houses listed for sale,

Avantages

I like that i can show realtime houses, and i can update my advertisment daily

Inconvénients

it was hard to set up, but i managed to learn fast

Réponse de XOGO Traduire en français

Hi Carmen, thanks for review! Real estate is a really cool use case for realtime mode, so you can interrupt your playlist to flip through listings with your clients. Nice job! We work really hard to make XOGO the world's easiest digital signage platform to set up and use so we would welcome any feedback you may have about the setup process. Did you have any problem finding the PIN code that appears on the player? Feel free to drop us a note at info@xogo.io and let us know how we can make the process even easier. Thanks for using XOGO!